Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 26. Chapter 26

Tickler

From Alan: Hey, what’re are you looking for tonight?

From Tickler: Not looking - just checking messages.

From Alan: I don’t know why I’m on tonight. It’s mostly the same guys. No decent conversation.

From Tickler: I usually get a couple messages a day, but you are wrong about the pics. With as many as 100 pics per guy it’s some of the best amateur porn on the net - not so sure about the chat - I think meeting up would come in second then messages last.

From Alan: Yeah, some of the guys here are really nice. But I don’t need a lot of pictures to make me want to write a guy. For the most part, if he can’t put his thoughts together, I’m not interested. The one exception is a guy I used to call Audi. I never knew his name, and this was a while ago. Since then, he’s morphed into something really strange, which I never could have predicted. The only thing he carried was his car keys, with an Audi logo on the chain. And he drove a whole series of Audis.

From Tickler: Rich guy?

From Alan: Ordinary guy. I think he just liked cars.

From Tickler: I’ve got nicknames for guys too - just from their pics - and separate from their screen names.

From Alan: Those often are weird. Though I’d really like to play with some of the guys after seeing their photos. Or, in your case, letting you play with me. You seem to have the skills.

From Tickler: That’s what I hear - I meet most of the guys I play with here - generally a lot of fun - and they’re cool with my play - and yeah, I tied up my first guy at 18 - and played that way ever since - I have always known what I wanted - and won’t play any other way - my play is definitely not for every guy - but luckily - I am not looking to meet up with every guy.

From Alan: Well, you’d be welcome to play with me for as long as you’d like. There aren’t a lot of guys who can do that with much grace.

From Tickler: Hey bud - it’s more than just playing - though that is always hot. But tickling - to the point of torture, not just light and erotic - is always part of the play - I find the combination works great together.

From Alan: You don’t want to know how ticklish I am and how hard I’ve worked to hide that.

From Tickler: Can’t be too ticklish for me bud - the crazier it makes you, the hotter it is for me.

From Alan: Yeah, well, it would probably make me piss on your floor – or wherever you’ve got me tied down.

From Tickler: well, definitely don’t want that since you would be bound to my bed.

From Alan: It’s a nice bed. I’ve seen the pictures. Wouldn’t want to get it wet. Though I suspect you’ve cleaned other liquids off it, so you must have some plan.

From Tickler: Honestly, no - I’ve never had to clean any liquids off the bed - other than the occasional spot of lube which comes out in the wash. Never had a guy piss himself.

From Alan: I wasn’t thinking about that. I was thinking of something paler.

From Tickler: yeah - I ‘ve had that on my sheets more times than I can count.

From Alan: I’d have to see if I could add to your collection. Meanwhile, here’s a present for you – lets you see my face. Obviously, I’ve seen yours.

From Tickler: Hey - appreciate the pic - and thanks for it not being a dick shot - they’re no big deal for me either way - but want to see a guy’s face before any meet.

From Alan: Funny thing is, I mainly thought of it as a present.

From Tickler: You’re right. Nice face shot - I’m interested.

From Alan: So am I, but I need to confess something. A friend of mine – a guy I know from online – told me a lot about you. And as much as I’d like to meet you and have been looking at your pictures for a couple of years, I can’t be added to your video collection.

From Tickler: He told you about that huh - most guys never find out.

From Alan: He’s a pretty close friend of yours. You once let him share an experience.

From Tickler: That never happened - it’s always one on one.

From Alan: This was a wireless hook-up. He was at home.

From Tickler: I know who you mean - yeah that was cool - he’s watched a lot of my videos with me since - but at my place.

From Alan: Well, I can’t risk being in one of them.

From Tickler: Chicken?

From Alan: Married.

From Tickler: Same thing - in the closet.

From Alan: Not really, but – from your point of view – probably yeah. A lot of gay men refuse to accept I’m Bi.

From Tickler: I’m cool with that - I’ve eaten pussy - it’s fine.

From Alan: Often?

From Tickler: Nah - on occasional - it’s guys make me hard.

From Alan: As you’re making me. And I’ve always wanted to meet you. But I can’t take the chance.

From Tickler: I get that - camera shy.

From Alan: Sorry.

From Tickler: Your loss.

From Alan: My privacy.

From Tickler: I make no exceptions.

From Alan: I’m not asking you to.

From Tickler: You like being tied up?

From Alan: I have no problem with that.

From Tickler: When was the last time you really were - you sound like a top to me.

From Alan: Lately, I probably am, but I used to share equally. And I got tied up just last week. That’s why I’m finally writing you. I’m curious about someone who does it well.

From Tickler: You got roughed up?

From Alan: No, not at all. It was great. But the guys were inexperienced.

From Tickler: There was more than one?

From Alan: Two.

From Tickler: You’ve got more balls than I thought - I’d never put myself in a room with a guy stronger than me.

From Alan: They weren’t stronger. There were just 2 of them. But they did things like seriously twist my nipples. It took a week for my chest to recover. I would have preferred what I think is your torturous tickling.

From Tickler: Glad to see you’re meeting new guys - and glad to work out a meet that gets you tied helpless to my bed - though I know plenty of guys who would much prefer me to torture their nipples rather than tickle them - but I like what I like.

From Alan: What I like is indirection. Every guy’s body has a couple of tricks, and I would have preferred these guys discover mine rather than using what they knew. But it’s counter-intuitive – the less pressure you put on my body, the more aroused I get. That’s why I’d look forward to your tickling.

From Tickler: Well, earlier than 6 on a weekday is out - can’t simply leave work - but I could possibly work out a day meet some weekend - have to think about it - appreciate your situation and honesty - but have to find what works for me.

From Alan: I understand.

From Tickler: But am very serious about working something out - 2 hours is usually a good time for a first meet - being teased and tickled can be very exhausting.

From Alan: I know. But when you’re aroused all through it, the time goes quickly. I rarely look at a clock when I’m with a guy, then we’re both surprised at how many hours have passed.

From Tickler: Let me get back to you about the weekend - if it stays dreary like today - I may just decide to stay home and chill - which could make an afternoon meet fun.

From Alan: I wish I had the freedom and flexibility to make this easier. But it’s always nice seeing your pictures and smiling at your grin.

From Tickler: Find you very sexy too bud - and understand your situation - always nice hearing from you.

From Alan: Unfortunately, I turn into a married guy at the most inconvenient times. Still, there’s something about you that makes me want to turn up at your place some Saturday afternoon and let you go at me.

From Tickler: Good to know because part of this has to be consensual - a little struggle is expected - and hot - but too much brings me down.

From Alan: I like to think you’d be unmerciful.

From Tickler: Yeah, gotta say this - for the top one of the obligations in a bondage scene is to make the bottom feel really tied-down and helpless. But if I find you fighting too much - I will lay down on top of your bod and tickle your ribs to exhaustion - it’s the least I can do - most guys get and stay hard - they welcome the loss of control the tickling gives them - and are eager - though not too eager - to make the scene work since that is likely the quickest way they will get to cum - but I find that mixing the tickling with other stimulation - including slow masturbation - exhausts and excites a guy - which is always a good combination.

From Alan: I’m there with you. I just need to get there with you.

From Tickler: Well work it out bud.

From Alan: I woke up this morning thinking of you. After I was alone, I masturbated, still naked in bed. I arched on my shoulders with my dick in the air and shot high on my chest. Usually, I fill my navel, but this was double that. And I know you’d rather tickle me than hear about it, but that’s what I can offer today. Now what’s your free time like this weekend, during the day?

From Tickler: Hey - think you are very sexy - but not sure we’re going to work out the timing - daytime just has no real appeal for me - prefer to be hiking or running errands as opposed to hanging around the house for sex - what are your other windows of play?

From Alan: You said weekends were better because of your work schedule, so I figured I’d try. My problem is I’m almost never free after early evening. Sometimes, spontaneously. But I have 2 obligations – my family and my career.

From Tickler: My schedule for play is usually after 8 but not too long after 8 - during the week - and after 6 on the weekends - so my first choice would be to play within those times - but since your circumstances are unique - will try to be more flexible - but no, daytimes on weekends - are almost never going to work for me - 5 is like the earliest I would ever want to play - honestly, just not that sexual when the sun’s out.

From Alan: I’m sexual any time between dawn and the following morning.

From Tickler: Hey - yeah - that’s great - but so many mornings I get up early for work - they’re just not a time when I am sexual - then I work all day and get home at 8 - take a break and a drink and start to think about my body - but gotta be asleep by 11 - and glad to try to work with you on any evening you think you can reasonably get away.

From Alan: I’ll get away. Let’s just hope that you’re free when I am.

From Tickler: I don’t know - I think I really pegged the risks you’ll take for sex - and I think my cameras scare the piss out of you - I’ve got to talk to my friend about that - he’s got to keep his mouth shut - but there are plenty of guys who are happy to be tied to my bed - if you’re not one of them - it’s not meant to be.

From Alan: Maybe you’re right. I know I want your hands all over me. I can absolutely feel that. But...

From Tickler: See - the fact there’s a but at all shrinks your balls right up - and I don’t mean to insult you - I said you’re a sexy guy.

From Alan: I don’t want you to feel I’m wasting your time.

From Tickler: I wouldn’t let that happen.

From Alan: But I did want to say “hello.”

From Tickler: Ok - cool - ever change your mind - just let me know.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..