Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 29. Chapter 29

Ticklish

Straight ex jock 5'10" 165 37 brwn/blk goatee ex investment banker MBA deathly ticklish all over but get the most turned on watching m/m naked tickling and edging and gang tickling. I am so turned on and my wife is in the other room but I have to jackoff now. So turned on if some young guy has me tied and spread and exposed and vulnerable and ticklish. Back in grad school at U of I, but I live nearby in CR. In A+ shape and the best looking guy I guarantee you!

From Alan: Married guys are fun to play with, but I'm past your age, and it looks like you want someone younger. Still, I admire your intensity. Enjoy yourself.

From Ticklish: Well if you are into it or would be open to it my fetish is to be tied naked and tickled and edged and made to beg for relief... from both. Your age is unimportant to me and the pic you sent looks good.

From Alan: I'm into it, but we'd have to work around our schedules and find a place. Since we're both married, that gives us no place to play.

From Ticklish: My wife is a vet tech and works nights so I can host. Want to be tied naked and vulnerable to a mans gaze and fingers playing with my body and controlling every sensation of tickling and edging and pleasing until I have to beg for relief from both the tickling as well as the orgasm denial. I am deathly ticklish and have never done this but i always fantasize about it!

From Alan: Evenings are tough for me, but how about tomorrow, Thursday, if we start relatively early, say around 4:00? Usually, I'm free on Saturday and Sunday mornings, but this week, I also happen to be free tomorrow afternoon, as mentioned, till about 6:00. If you’re free on very short notice, that would be great.
My name's Alan, by the way. I'm kind of an ex-teacher who can't stop teaching. I'm good at gently tickling and slowly edging guys, and that might be fun for you for a couple of hours. Just curious about something though: if you've never done this, who's the guy restrained on the bed in the photo you sent? Or did you restrain yourself just to get that picture? In any case, it's nice. Hope to see you tomorrow or maybe Saturday.

From Ticklish: My wife is working tonight. 513 555 1674 text me Erol

From Alan: Erol, I know it's being overly careful, but because I'm married with kids and a sometimes shared phone and computer, I only contact guys through this site. But since you're online, and I’m working late this afternoon, I'll stay on here for a while.

(No reply)

From Alan: It's about an hour later. It's an amazing temptation to call or text you, but since I've held to the rule not to for a dozen years, I can't break it now. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon, after school.

(No reply for several weeks)

From Ticklish: Sorry its been awhile. I got kind of distracted by other guys interested and your first few messages didn't seem like you were too enthusiastic about meeting. You’re a teacher? I'm a grad student at U of I. I already have one Masters but wanted to do something different. I was married and now married again so i get discretion. Plus I was an investment banker and used to keeping secrets in fact very good at it. Your age is perfect. I fantasize about an older teacher needing to punish me. 44 is really a turn on even if its only a few years older if you don’t mind informally role playing. But I want to be restrained unless you have a better idea and being lightly tickled all over and edged has me squirming right now. You have my number. If you get me yours I will text you next time I have an opportunity. I just spent the other night alone naked watching m/m tickling and forced cams and edged myself. My availability is usually short notice as well so that should work fine.

From Alan: Good to hear from you, and it hasn’t been that long. This all sounds very good. Let me know when you’re free.

From Ticklish: Hey I am free tonight all night. Spent last night watching videos and edging myself without cumming so my balls are about to burst. My wife leaves at 6pm and is gone till 7:30am. I plan to continue to watch videos and play with myself as i have finals coming up and need to clear my mind. Again your age is a turn on. Being tied and tickled and edged by an older man no matter how little who is a teacher (I will fantasize you as my teacher punishing me with tickling and bondage and edging till I have to beg) I live in CR not far from the airport and the vet hosp where my wife works. Let me know if tonight works for you. Some guys I have chatted with say things about tying and tickling me all night or all weekend and that would kill me. I am so ticklish I swear I know I could be tickled to death so just a couple hours or whatever works with your schedule. I am off the charts ticklish on my feet and extremely well groomed (but I never actually knew what that meant. Shaved my body last night)

From Alan: It's an easy drive to where you live, and I like to see guys happily wiggle. The emphasis is on “happy,” as I'm not into punishment except, maybe, by unrelenting pleasure. Unfortunately, timing is always a problem as I’ve mentioned. I'm not free tonight, and I’m mainly free Saturday mornings, from 8:00 till about noon. I need to be home and looking innocent pretty close to then. Phones and computers are tricky, too, as I've said. Maybe the best we can hope for is my checking this site some Saturday morning and discovering you're free. I look forward to that.

From Ticklish: I cannot do weekends cause my wife doesn't work and I have finals coming up. I am free tonight again at 5:30! I was edging myself imagining you are my elementary school teacher and I am a bad boy and you correct me with tying me after school naked and tickling and edging me till I lose my mind and promise to be good. That turned me on last night but I edged myself all night but didn't let myself cum hoping you would be able to sneak away today so my balls are loaded for you. You will be the first man I have EVER had this kind of contact with. I would also like to keep the tickling videos playing to keep us turned on. I have 3 weeks to learn 10 weeks worth of really boring stuff so it will be a long time and just putting all the cards on the table I have been trying to experience this for years and have met several good prospects (one I just barely missed a couple days ago) Please see if there is any way you can manufacturer a plausible reason to come by at 7 or 8 tonight. I live at 2981 6th St SW Apt 8 its just N of the 33rd ave exit on 380. 5:45 she will be gone. there is tons of parking too. Its the easiest potential connection I have had the opportunity for. I am just so close to tickle torture I can't stand it. We have to take this once in a lifetime chance! Have to walk the dogs but will check back here on whether you can come or not. I will be stark naked and strokng my lubed up cock and watching m/m tickling videos as soon as she is gone. It's a small apartment bldg and I will just leave the door unlocked. That would be sexy. I am pretty sure outside my door you can both hear the videos and me stroking my lubed up cock (i like a lot of lube) cause I think I have heard my neighbors pause outside like they are trying to figure out what I'm doing. The door is always open anyways. And last week you wrote that you could play for a couple hours which is probably way more than I can take. My wife is always trying to tickle me so I know how ticklish i still am. She knows about it and would actually love to tie me up and tickle me but she is a vet tech and her hands are deadly tickle weapons and I don't trust her. I admittedly am extremely good-looking and work out and she is always after me. Maybe after this if I don’t go insane I may let her.

From Alan: There are very occasionally days when I'm free evenings during the week. They have to do with my wife working late and our daughters being busy with activities. I could be in the door right after your wife leaves. On those days, I don't have to be home till 8:00 or 9:00, and if I’m a little late, I can say I was working, too. Even on days that I work till 4:00 – my normal hour – I could be to you by 4:30 if your wife happens to be gone. I could stay for an hour-or-so, which it seems might fuel your fantasies for a while. But that depends on my knowing in advance when you’d be free and preparing my excuse. I’ll try to make this work out, but, meanwhile, you have a very skilled partner, and I'd let her at me if I were you. Let her seize the day, and your dick, too. Sorry about tonight. There’s no way I can get free. So empty your balls, clear you mind, and study.

From Ticklish: Hey Alan I am thinking of subbing to help pay my tuition and probably am going to sign up to take the Praxis teaching exam this summer. How hard is it? I have problems getting PT work because I am on disability for a work-related injury and there are limits to how much you can make before your benefits start to erode and most menial of temp staffing firms will not take me because I only want to work when I want and then I would max out for most jobs in 2 weeks and they say their clients want temps that are using the job as a tryout if you will. If I want to sub, again 6 to 7 days would be the most I could work in a month and I want to work when and what days I want. Is that possible? Do they call you or you call them and see if they have a need for a sub that day?

From Alan: The Praxis is pretty easy, no matter what level you’re taking. I used to teach it to friends, and you may have provided the one excuse I need to see you some evening when your wife is gone. But the test and your other questions about subbing need a longer answer, and I’ve got a meeting now. I’m heading into a week of them. More later.

From Ticklish: thnx

From Alan: OK, a follow-up. Subbing is sometimes a pain in the neck. Probably the best way to do it is through an agency, and there are several good ones in the area. They always seem to be hiring because people always leave. I was on a subbing roster for about a week when I was in grad school, and I hated it – hated having to get up at 6 AM to wait for a call that might not come. It wrecked my sleep. Still, you could probably tell them you're only free certain days, say Wednesdays and Fridays, and hope you pull your 6 or 7 days a month out of that.
Another thought is teaching online. Do an Internet search for businesses that teach English to Asians – often Koreans. They’re also always hiring. The problem there is you work all night because you're teaching during their days. The work didn’t exist when I was in grad school, and I wouldn’t have considered it because of the hours. Also, I'm not sure you can limit yourself to 1 or 2 nights a week. Friends who’ve done it say the biggest thing is you really have to pace yourself. It’s an 8-hour night of ESL with almost no breaks, and the students just keep coming at you, one an hour. If you don’t have that kind of focus, don’t try it. As for pay: subbing averages $150 a day. ESL pays between $120 and $150 depending on the organization. As for the Praxis, go online, review the site or buy the book. If you want, I really will tutor you.

From Ticklish: All good stuff! Thank you so much. Yeah I can also teach at a for profit or JC without a credential. Kirkwood has an open offer to me to teach the GMAT (I got 98% which got me into the top B-schools) and it's $50 an hour but then again I run into the problem of losing my disability documents to insurance. I'm going to reread your message and make some notes so they don’t get lost. Thanks again

From Alan: I'm not sure what you mean about the disability documents, but Kirkwood is fairly flexible, and you'd be teaching at the high end. The low end, especially homework tutoring and college prep, is $15 or $20 an hour.

From Ticklish: I worked on the Chicago Stock Exchange and there was an accident in my building and I’m on disability. So I can make an additional $1000 per month but Kirkwood 's offer of $50/hour means only 20 hours per month and they wanted me to work more. But because of my score the guy said any time I change my mind the offer is open. Now back to tickling, your wife is not into it? There is a guy I met on here who seems safe and he and his partner both want to tickle me. That sounds intense but I don't know if I could handle it. What scene do you have in mind? I like the student teacher tickle punishment. How long have you been into tickling? Ever tickle a straight guy before? How long do you go? Many guys talk about tickling me all night or even weekend. I am way too ticklish for that. Probably in 2 weeks I should have another opportunity. Do you use tickle talk like gootchie goootche goo? Just typing that makes me hard. More humiliating. I actually have been tied a couple times but the tickling was too hard and hurt. Very feather like strokes are what I find unbearable. Also I think the mind is the key and the few other times I tried they just jumped right in and it didn't tickle.

From Alan: As with maybe anything that involves two people, it depends on what happens. But I wouldn't promise you all night, a weekend, or a tag team until I saw how you’d respond. Even then, an hour would probably be sadistic. I have a very light touch, which you’d probably enjoy, but, yep, the mind is absolutely key. Along with expectation.

(No reply)

From Alan: I haven’t heard from you for a week. Are you trying to learn all your coursework before finals?

From Ticklish: Yeah studying and I wasn't suggesting anything like that long of a session I was merely saying that once I'm tied up those type of mind games and uncertainty I think would heighten the fear factor. I highly doubt I could last 2 hours especially if your touch is very light which tickles me exponentially more. Shouldn't even tell you. A couple minutes would surprise me but if I am restrained I'm in the army so to speak! And 6 to 8 is perfect when my wife works.

From Alan: You'll be in the army, but you’ll have your videos to watch, so that might help. If you want to take a break from studying, this Tuesday or Wednesday would be fine. Late afternoon, till about 6:30, the latest. I'll check in tomorrow night. Meanwhile, focus on your studying.

From Ticklish: Wednesday might work but it wouldn't be till 5:45pm when she leaves. Tied naked and tickled by my older teacher or tutor for punishment is a hot scene. I would probably have to be gagged so that the neighbors don't hear anything. Can't have that. You said you have a light touch which is making me hard just thinking of it. I like watching the videos where the teen is half or fully hard and his cock is flopping back and forth while he is getting tickled and squirming. I feel very comfortable too because of your background and being older, not scared to death and wanting to back out like with other guys. I actually totally trust you.

From Alan: No reason to be scared. This is for your pleasure, sort of, since on most levels, you seem to hate it. Also, do you have restraints? Are the ones in the photo you sent yours? I just gave away a piece of rope I've carried in my car for years because a friend of mine needed it to move some furniture. Also, if you're free tonight, please let me know. I can't always get to this computer, and I don't want you waiting if I'm not going to show up.

From Ticklish: Yes. I'm free tonight. I had to pick up some stuff to get me in the mood but I am home alone watching tickling videos and edging myself naked. Text me 513 555 1674

From Alan: I don't know when you sent your message, but it didn’t get here till after 9 PM. That was too late – there was no way I could get out of the house then. The hours I’d tutor would be 6 to 8 PM, and I need to set that up at least a day in advance. You have a more flexible schedule since your wife works predictable hours once she’s scheduled. I might be free next Tuesday, from 6 to 8 if you can figure out something ahead of time.

From Ticklish: let you know thnx

From Alan: Slight change. Unfortunately, I’m not available this week. Sudden board meetings.

From Ticklish: This Friday maybe possible. My schedule is really not more flexible because her work schedule always changes and I never know in advance. But just going from the fact she hasn't worked for several days Thursday or Friday seem likely. I like that you're older and a light feather touch tickler. I can't wait to be naked and vulnerable and restrained for your tickling fingers. Also the 6-8 pm time that works for you is perfect. I don't want some guy tying me up and tickling me all night that would be a nightmare! I highly doubt I can take 2 hours as a single stroke makes me jump off the bed and scream! Oh I hate to suggest this but it is an apartment building and I certainly don't want anyone talking so I don't see any options to having a gag of some sort. Duct tape seems the most fool proof. Cant wait to be tickled by you . There were several guys I was corresponding with but I have all but stopped messaging them.

From Alan: As I wrote, I’m not available this week. These meetings were unexpected, but unshakable. Duct tape is fine if you want it around your face and head. It’s a bit rough on the skin and hair. Knotted socks sometimes work better, but if a guy wants to scream, he’s going to manage it, no matter what. Also, you never did tell me if you have the restraints in that photo. Hope the studying is going well. When are your finals?

From Ticklish:  Oh no I don't have those restraints. There was a guy who eventually got tired of me. Several times he would get hotel rooms and had good restraints but a couple of problems, A) I really am straight. Even high on my meds. And B) he would immediately lube me up and get me off (maybe a little tickling and he wasn't light it was too hard and did tickle but was more irritating) Then he’d release me to retie me and try to get naked and masturbate and I wasn't into it so I'd leave and eventually he said he'd pay me to take some photos and that was it. Never contacted each other again. And being straight makes the restraint part essential because if I am secured and can't stop it it's not my fault. In fact there were several other instances where the guy wants to talk before and get to know each other but then I feel complicit and that doesn't work. The ideal situation would be to come in, minimal talk, (I'll be watching men tickling videos and naked and edging), get blindfolded, gagged and tied (stimulating the stories of straight guys ambushed or knocked out) and then a role-play. The other guy like i said would immediately Jack me off so then I'd lose interest, and him wanting to get naked, that grossed me out. I read a story yesterday and the guy was constantly kept on edge while tickling to keep him interested and nipples played with which could make me cum by itself. Also milking sounds common practice and I would be interested in cumming more than once but there is nothing ticklish or pleasureable. It is PURE pain and not into that. Some rest and watching videos and gentle stroking tickling to get me back in the mood without being released. I saw a video with a guy whose wrists were duct taped heavily to his ankles which left him totally exposed (also the clinical fantasies where the stud is tied to a gyno table with stirrups spread wide is another turn on) soles of feet easy access either on back or face down and seems simple and a turn on.

From Alan: All very useful information. Thanks. I'll try to remember as much as I can for when we see each other. So far: I'll come in. You'll already be naked and watching videos. I'll catch you at it, restrain you, gag you, tickle you, maybe get you off, then make you watch more videos, and tickle you again to get you off, and leave. If you have duct tape, taping your wrists to your ankles should leave fewer marks than having me tie you spread-eagle on your bed, and I'll tape your mouth at the same time so you can't talk or scream. Maybe next week, depending on your schedule. Mid week is best : Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. When are your finals?

From Ticklish: Just passed them. I think I am going to accept an offer from another man tomorrow. Even though he's a little more than scary I can't pass the chance up and too turned on from watching videos .

From Alan: Actually, the board meetings are suddenly over, and tomorrow – Friday – might work after all. Can you let me know if you're free by noon? If so, I'll be to you around 4:00

From Ticklish: Ah ok. I am pleased. Like I said the guy seems to be a very hardcore leather S&M guy with with a full on dungeon (who has a dungeon in their house). I just am so curious and tickle horny and edging that I am capable of doing something stupid. He has also been exemely vague on what he wants to do to me and bondage and everything. yes tomorrow 6pm is possible. She is working.

From Alan: Good. Look forward to seeing you, especially after what you wrote last night. I'll check in tomorrow at 3:30 for the all clear, so I can head out around 5:30. But if there's anything else you want to tell me today, I'll check in tonight around 11:00. I'm pleased about this, too.

(No reply)

From Alan: It’s 11:00. Nothing here from you, so I'll check in tomorrow afternoon to see if it's good for me to head over. Congratulations on passing your tests by the way.

From Ticklish: Had a very rudimentary session last night so unfortunately can't do it again for a while

From Alan: Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing what your body could do. Hope last night was fun.

(No answer)

From Alan: Erol, a quick afterthought: it takes a lot of guts to offer yourself up to a stranger, naked and bound, no matter how that might pale to what you went through in that office accident. I may be wrong, but I get the sense that whatever happened last night might not have gone quite to your expectations. The good news is you have your videos, and you know how to please/torment yourself. Keep at it. And get it touch when you want. I won't push it.

(No reply for over a month)

From Ticklish: Hey sorry for the absence. Well let's see, this guy has photos on the site and our messages let me to think he was pretty hardcore and leather and sadistic but when he came over he was just a regular guy. We (or he) had some problems with my dogs which barked a lot at him and did kinda upset the mood. Too much time was spent with just normal chit chat. I was naked sans a towel and had been edging myself to m/m tickling and forced orgasm videos for 2 days. The reason I mention that is because I am 100%/straight so that is why bondage is important and why stories and videos with the plot of straight guy kidnapped or sedated only to wake naked, helpless, vulnerable to another man intent on tickling his body and genitals against his will. See that way I can get into it and rationalize it. Sitting and chatting and planning makes me a willing participant in something that is not my preference and unenjoyable. Willingly doing something gay is gay and just terribly uncomfortable.
We went to the bedroom and i took the towel off and he did not restrain me but started tickling which had me squirming but wanting to say stop not because it tickled but it just grossed me out. I wanted to have the only light be the tickling videos I picked to maintain the mystical fantasy. He took out some oil and spent most of the time tickling my groin (I once rolled over to avoid the tickling and squeezed my legs together to keep his fingers out) but he just switched to go tickling my butt and balls sticking out behind and between my legs which surprised me as it tickled like shit! I rolled back and he kept simultaneously tickling my foot and between my legs and then just on my pubic bone area and cock and I felt my balls percolating and I have very little control anyway and he was tickling my pee pee and I knew an enormous surge was coming so I was saying no no and trying to move away but couldn't. The build up of cum from the previous auto erotica just felt like it was too much to let go, that it would blow my tip of my cock off like the exploding cartoon cigars and I came buckets and HARD I will admit but since I wasnt restrained and the set up was uncomfortable I just sat up and APOLOGIZED and let him know I wasn't interested in it any more. We talked a while and he kept trying to tickle my legs and feet and telling me over and over how perfect my cranium was which I had never heard and he was up and packed up and left. That's the entire enchilada

From Alan: Good to hear from you, Erol, and your experience was a lot better than I thought. I was afraid you went into some guy's dungeon, got stripped, tied down, and then got yourself forcibly fucked. That happens, and when you disappeared from this site, I was pretty sure of it.
Instead, you found a normal gay guy who just wanted to play with the things normal gay guys are interested in: dicks, balls, and butts. On top of that, he wasn't listening to your saying you wanted to be restrained and pretty much kept in the dark. Also, you wanted to be tickled all over.
But you did learn a little about your pubic bone and balls being very sensitive, so it sounds like he had some experience and dexterity. And he got to your thighs and feet, if only at the end. Also, you did shoot nicely, which I'm sure in some way relaxed you and made him happy. Gay guys like to see other guys shoot.
Let me know if you want to risk this again. I think I've been taking decent notes, and this experience has helped.

From Ticklish: Ha! yeah sure. I feel like you've actually listened to me and I am totally comfortable you’re sane. Wow that is a real horror story you told there. That HAPPENS? Isn’t that rape?

From Alan: Almost nothing is rape with gay men, since rape fantasies figure into a lot of their sex. Think of how they figure into your own: naked, tied down, struggling. Maybe it's just guys.
Let me know when you're ready, and I'll work out my schedule. But take your time to think it through.

From Ticklish: thnx

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..