Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 5. Chapter 5

Gil

From Alan: I’m always surprised to see a guy’s picture with his nipples clamped. And there’s clearly pain in your eyes.

From Gil: hi..thanks for the note. Hot, kinky, uninhibited submissive bottom here, eager to serve a man that likes to play.

From Alan: You’re a good-looking guy. I understand playing, but do you really need the pain?

From Gil: Yeah, sometimes. It’s an edge.

From Alan: Who took the picture?

From Gil: A guy I fucked. That was his price. He got to hurt me. I got to fuck him – if I posted the pic.

From Alan: Was it worth it?

From Gil: Oh, yeah.

From Alan: I’ll think of that – and you – as I head to sleep. Busy week ahead. Take care.

From Gil: Thank you for your nice parting word. Very sweet. I’ll think of you too. Love to meet you sometime soon. Love to know how I can serve you for your pleasure.

From Alan: I doubt you can serve me. I’m a happily married man and have been for a long time. And everything seems different now, maybe because our kids are older. I liked to mess around before, but sometimes, it’s hard to remember why.

From Gil: I understand your situation. There’s no pressure and no strings attached from me. I just liked your description and response, and if some day you feel like playing around, I’m game for it.

From Alan: I appreciate your thoughts. And I always feel like playing around, but I try not to let it happen. And thanks for the totally open pictures. It takes a brave man to expose himself like that.

From Gil: I guess I’m an exhibitionist and would love to have more pics taken, if you care to use your camera. Ciao, and don’t hesitate to write or meet. I like your way of expressing yourself.

From Alan: Then here’s a totally inelegant request: do you have a picture of yourself just standing naked? You’ve posted random body parts. Great ones. But I’d rather see you whole.

From Gil: LOL. I’m afraid not. Worth trying to get such pics. Can you help?

From Alan: Unfortunately, no. Though here’s something else you haven’t asked. You have a great body, but I prefer it with hair. There are hints you sometimes grow it out, and it gives your body the definition your face has. In exchange for my probably unwanted opinion, here’s a shot of my face

From Gil: Great pic of you. You look like an angel or maybe a minister and I’ve always had fantasies about them. Most of the time I don’t shave, so there is hair on my body. Will be happy to demo it for you when you like. Do you ever go to Rancho’s on Wednesday evenings? They have a naked man night in the back room and an underwear-only night. Kind of interesting for exhibitionists like me. Love to meet you there?

From Alan: I haven’t been in a gay bar for years. I don’t drink much, and in the days when people still smoked, I hated the smoke. I also like to talk, and I couldn’t hear guys over the music. And I don’t know why I look like a minister. There are none in my family. That angelic quality goes away when you see the rest of me: I’m tall, thin, and used to play basketball

From Gil: I like tall and thin. I noticed that in your description. And by way of explanation, Rancho’s isn’t solely a gay bar. There’s no way they could do that in a city this small. You can look it up... “ranchos.com” I’m not trying to pressure you to meet me and strip me, though that would be nice. And getting back to your looks... you look wonderful as it is, you don’t have to be sorry about it at all. I just enjoy talking with you and exchanging feelings. No designs or expectations.

From Alan: Talk is fine. Though it would be great to see a full shot of you with all your hair.

From Gil: Cool. I’ll try to arrange it.

From Alan: Meanwhile, you’re welcome to keep me posted with new pictures. Every exhibitionist needs an audience, and you’ve got a willing one in me.

From Gil: Will try to oblige. I would love to see another pic of you. That one looks like a high school yearbook. You made reference to spanking/etc. Are you interested in that? Or any other kinky plays?

From Alan: You’ve seen the only photo of me you’re likely to get. And it looks like a yearbook picture because it is, though from a couple years back. And I don’t remember mentioning spanking. You must have me confused with someone else. I’ve only spanked guys a couple times in my life, in my early 20s, and I mainly remember it hurting my hand. I had to switch to magazines – rolled up – that were handy, and I shredded them without ever pleasing the guys.

From Gil: Hi. Had a busy weekend. Have not been shaving my bod and guys seem to like it. Here’s a pic I had one of them take. That show enough of me all at once?

From Alan: Yeah, you look great. And you do find yourself naked in a lot of places. Clearly a man with a sought after body.

From Gil: You make a sub feel good and useful to be used.

From Alan: One of my pleasures in getting all your photos is every time your face shows, you’re smiling. Not every guy has so much fun with sex.

From Gil: Love to have you orchestrate and photo some of my naked adventures. Tomorrow a lot of photos will be taken. Hopefully fun to see the results in the evening. I’m sure you’ll make your decision about meeting me in good time.

From Alan: Those new shots are amazing. I’m assuming that land is private, and you and your friends didn’t get arrested. Though I’m more interested in seeing you look happy than watching you being tortured, even if that’s what you want. But keep sending those pictures.

From Gil: Thanks for the insights of what turns you on. Your remind me that a girlfriend I had a while back was a dominatrix who belonged to a special club. The gals brought their boyfriends, and the guys were ordered to strip naked and present on all fours, complete with collars, leashes, and restraints. The scantily dressed gals treated the guys as their slaves in front of everyone. They fondled them (nips, dick, balls, ass) spanked them, flogged them, and paddled them. I was often ordered to lick/eat my girlfriend with my tongue without touching her parts with my hands. It was a lot of fun, but I have no pictures.

From Alan: What were you doing with a girlfriend?

From Gil: What’re you doing with a wife?

From Alan: OK, you got me. But I love her. And our kids.

From Gil: Well my girlfriend was fine with me and she liked my being submissive and gay, provided I obeyed her desires and needs.

From Alan: As long as you were having fun. Clearly, you knew what you were doing.

From Gil: I think I was good, but there’s always room for improvement. But I prefer sucking dick, yours for example, I would love to suck. Tonight I might go to the bar. It’s the naked guys night in the private room. Love to meet you there.

From Alan: Have fun with the guys. You’re a good-looking man, and it’s great how you humor my whims. But I should pull out of this. I’m sure I’m getting more from you than you are from me.
.
From Gil: Hi SIR. I didn’t know you’d be online tonight.

From Alan: I didn’t expect to see you here, either.

From Gil: I didn’t go to the bar.

From Alan: How come?

From Gil: Just chatted with friends instead.

From Alan: I thought you were looking forward to sucking.

From Gil: Well, that’s a chancy thing. I don’t go there often for that. Had some nice meets, but it’s better to go with someone I know.

From Alan: Thought it was a sure thing. Get naked. Suck often.

From Gil: No, not often. Too busy with other interests...like work

From Alan: I hope you’re not naked now? It’s getting cold.

From Gil: Not now. More fun to be naked in front of someone.

From Alan: Understand that..

From Gil: Great to be naked with someone who loves to touch and play. I would love you to do me now. Anything you order, I will obey.

From Alan: Why don’t you go to the bar? It’s not that late.

From Gil: How about I play with myself. Just for you?

From Alan: You’d be better off with a real guy.

From Gil: Are you ever on cam? You can watch.

From Alan: I don’t let myself watch porn. It wastes too much time. Mainly, I stick to stills I can look at quickly

From Gil: Only on this site?

From Alan: Yeah.

From Gil: Too bad. Love you to see my dick.

From Alan: I’ve seen it lots.

From Gil: Not moving. Guess I’ll have to describe what I’m doing.

From Alan: How are you going to play and type?

From Gil: I’ll switch to voice rec. I’m pretty good at it by now.

From Alan: This should be fun.

From Gil: My coming in clearly?

From Alan: I can’t tell the difference.

From Gil: Occasionally it screws up.

From Alan: I’ll figure it out

From Gil: I wish you could see me. I wouldn’t have to talk at all.

From Alan: You underestimate my imagination.

From Gil: I’m moving my hand slowly down my chest. I’m crossing my belly. Now I’m on my dick. Stroking it up and down. It’s already hard.

From Alan: Then leave it alone.

From Gil: OK, I’m on my belly again. Touching that always make me hot. On other guys, it does nothing.

From Alan: Sounds like more fun.

From Gil: Yes, sir. I’m on my chest now. It’s still a little prickly where the hair’s growing out. Grows slowest there.

From Alan: Where’s it grow faster?

From Gil: Almost everywhere else. Around my dick. On my balls. The little bit on my belly. I’m tugging at that tuft now, to see if it’ll grow faster. And on my legs when I shave them. Which I don’t much do. Too girly.

From Alan: I like hairy legs, too.

From Gil: Moving belly to chest now, making a slow triangle from my belly to my nipples and back.

From Alan: Don’t go too quickly

From Gil: One side to the other then down. When I touch my belly it makes my dick jump. And I’ve pulled my jeans down to my thighs.

From Alan: Don’t catch cold.

From Gil: No way. Now I’m reaching past my dick. Past my balls. To that little strip of skin between my balls and my hole. I’m rubbing that.

From Alan: You’re amazing

From Gil: Ohhhh yeahhhh.

From Alan: You have any lube handy?

From Gil: No, but my hole’s already wet. My finger slides right in.

From Alan: You’re luckier than most guys.

From Gil: I’m slowly moving my finger in and out. In and in some more, reaching for my spot. When I touch that it makes me more hard.

From Alan: I know just where you are.

From Gil: Ohhh yeahhh

From Alan: Go nuts, kid. I’m sitting here grinning.

From Gil: I’m using my left hand to stroke my chest now. Gently stroking my nipples. First one, then the other. I love what you have me doing.

From Alan: I’m just along for the ride.

From Gil: I’m going to strip now. I’m tired of moving under my T-shirt. I’m hot enough not to mind the cold. Doing it. Doing it. Done.

From Alan: You couldn’t have been wearing much.

From Gil: Jeans. T-shirt. Shirt. Thong.

From Alan: The yellow thong from your photos?

From Gil: No. Pink. Lace. More like panties.

From Alan: You didn’t tell me you liked women’s underwear.

From Gil: Just the panties. Lace ones. Got that from my girlfriend, too. I love their feel on my bod.. And I never wear them with guys. You’re the first one I’ve told.

From Alan: Thanks.

From Gil: I’m sitting again. Rubbing myself with both hands. Stroking my nipples. Playing with my dick. Right hand moves from my dick to my balls. Left one moves around.

From Alan: Don’t get too complicated.

From Gil: It’s all fun. Now I’m picking up the panties. Slowly rubbing them across my chest. Across my nipples. Slowly dragging them across my belly. Rubbing them against my dick. Against my balls. Ohhhh yeahhhh.

From Alan: You are something.

From Gil: Now I’m taking them up to my face. Rubbing them across my mouth. Across my nose. Taking a good sniff.

From Alan: They smell good?

From Gil: Just a little sweet, like fabric softener. Nothing like a man. I didn’t have them on long enough for that. Maybe an hour. When I went online.

From Alan: You’re a funny man.

From Gil: I’m rubbing the panties on my chest again. Against my balls and belly. While I stroke my dick.

From Alan: What do you use for lube?

From Gil: I don’t lube my dick. Just use its moisture.

From Alan: Don’t hurt yourself

From Gil: I’m OK. My hand’s wet. I’m using the moisture to go back and forth. From my dick to my balls to my hole. I’ve dropped the panties, and my right hand is in my hole. Two fingers. They’re rubbing my special spot. Do I have permission to come sir?

From Alan: Can you wait?.

From Gil: I can do anything I’m told sir. I’m stroking my belly. Stroking my chest. I won’t touch my dick at all

From Alan: Good.

From Gil: But I don’t need to, and I’m very close now. Very hot, sir.

From Alan: I can imagine.

From Gil: Are you looking at my pictures, sir?

From Alan: I don’t need to. I’ve got them all in my mind.

From Gil: I’m very close now, sir.

From Alan: You must be feeling good

From Gil: Ohhh yeaahh.

From Alan: It must feel nice.

From Gil: Whatever pleases you, sir.

From Alan: It must feel nice when you brush your hand against your chest

From Gil: It’s your hand, sir. I would love to swallow your dick.

From Alan: Just relax and enjoy yourself.

From Gil: I would love you to come in my hand and have you tell me what to do with it. I would love to swallow your come.

From Alan: That’s something you’ll have to imagine

From Gil: Ohhhh yeahhhhh.

From Alan: But it would be fun to see you. Be with you. To be with you now..

From Gil: I’m open for you to take me anyway you please

From Alan: You seem happy.

From Gil: Love to do anything for you, sir.

From Alan: Then tell me when you’ve come. Don’t rush. But tell me when you’re ready.

From Gil: Almost.

From Alan: Don’t rush.

From Gil: Ready.

From Alan: Don’t rush.

From Gil: Ohhhh

From Alan: Don’t rush.

From Gil: I have to, sir. I have to come.

From Alan: Relax. Relax. Relax.

From Gil: I have come, sir

From Alan: Just relax.

From Gil: Have you, sir?

From Alan: As a matter of fact, yes. How did you know?

From Gil: What are you doing with your cum, sir?

From Alan: It’s just in my pants... my shorts. I never took them off.

From Gil: You never touched yourself, sir?

From Alan: No. Like you, I didn’t need to.

From Gil: Thank you, sir.

From Alan: Now get dressed, before you get cold. Put on your clothes or go to bed.

From Gil: I’m licking my hand, sir. Pretending its yours.

From Alan: Then clean yourself up. I’ll do the same

From Gil: Catch you another time, sir.

From Alan: Yes.

From Gil: This weekend? Could we meet this weekend, sir?

From Alan: Unfortunately, that isn’t possible

From Gil: It doesn’t matter. You are great, sir. Maybe after the weekend?

From Alan: I just can’t.

From Gil: Then good night, sir. Thank you, sir. Good night.

From Alan: Sleep well

From Gil: I will. You make me feel like a true sub.

From Alan: I’m glad.

From Gil: I’m down on all fours for you, sir. I’m still naked. And I’m wagging my tail.

From Alan: I’d like to see that.

From Gil: I’ll have someone take some pics.

From Alan: I look forward to that

From Gil: Good night again.

From Alan: Yes..

From Gil: You’re a great master.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..