Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 7. Chapter 7

Toby

From Alan: I haven’t seen you online for a while, and I’d forgotten how good-looking you are. And, damn, in the time that’s passed, I was hoping to find a woman with a dog who’d bite off your nuts.

From Toby: I’m afraid you have me at a disadvantage. I don’t remember you. But I am intrigued by your comment about the “woman with a dog to bite off my nuts.” Do you want this woman, who happens to have a dog, to bite them off? Or was it the dog you wanted to enlist for this task? I can only infer that you’re either into castration or I’ve done something in the past to cause you anger. Perhaps it’s something you’d care to discuss. If I have done something that has caused you anger, I hope you’ll accept my apology as I never intentionally want to do anything to bring discomfort to another – well, unless they have it coming. You’ve opened a line of communication. Let’s talk it out.

From Alan: No, it was a joke. You mentioned in your description that you have no interest in women, animals, or castration, so I decided to offer you all three in one package – to make you laugh.

From Toby: Well, I did laugh, but at the same time, I was afraid for my balls. I’ve grown rather attached to them over the years. Now, why can’t I find an athletic, mature man here in Boston with a sense of humor? And you’re tall to boot. BONUS! And you may not be interested in seeing pictures, but I’m sending you another one anyway. What are you going to do about that?

From Alan: For sending me that picture of yourself without most of your clothes, I’m gonna set my dog on you.

From Toby: LOL.

From Alan: And tall is a premium in Boston, as I recall. Though it shouldn’t be, with that mix of people. But I spent parts of a couple of summers in Massachusetts, visiting cousins. And even at 16, I always seemed to be in rooms scaled for smaller people. Or maybe I was just clumsy. And I don’t know why you’d have trouble finding athletic, intelligent, funny guys in Boston. With so many colleges, the city seems designed to breed them. Where have you been looking?

From Toby: The city is built for smaller guys it seems. I’m not clumsy, and I have a hard time fitting through doorways at times. The T is a real treat.

From Alan: The T is the subway?

From Toby: Yes. And maybe this city breeds intellectuals. And while there are some who are athletic and funny, they seem to be taken most of the time. Or they don’t want to be taken. To be more precise, there is a deplorable lack of single, eligible MEN who are funny, smart, attractive, and masculine. So what’s a guy to do but remain celibate and single?

From Alan: Well, you can sleep around a lot, carefully. That’s a lot better than taking things in your own hands.

From Toby: NO thank you. I made a promise to myself that I have managed to keep for more than two years now. NO one night stands. I find they leave me feeling hollow and aren’t very gratifying. I wasn’t one to sleep around much when I was younger, so this isn’t much of a stretch. And I’ve always joked that I have sex once every six months whether I need it or not (outside of relationships). I prefer to feel good. I think I’m worth it. And for the record, taking matters into my own hands has proven to be much better on numerous occasions.

From Alan: I was joking about your sleeping around, too, again because of what you’ve written. I also have, and have had, a long set of rules, though there are times I wished I’d relaxed them a bit when I was younger. There are guys and marriages I didn’t understand then that I do now. And there are guys I really should have slept with, even though I knew that doing that once would take me off their dating lists. But not sleeping with them didn’t get me any further, and, at least, I would have had the fun. Still, that was a long time ago, in college, and holding to rules has put me into a couple of terrific relationships and has kept me happily married.

From Toby: So why are you on this site, looking at pictures and writing guys like me?

From Alan: Because the guys are cute and sometimes don’t know it. And even when they’re not, they’re naked, so I try to be kind.

From Toby: I think I’m getting some of your humor, but I can be slow. At the same time I also have a sense of humor that doesn’t come through in all of my writing. So you are married? Is he a sub or are you in a vanilla relationship which would partially explain why you are on here. I have to admit my description needs some updating. I’ve left the "boy" phase of my life behind and have made a lot of discoveries about myself in the past couple of years. I now realize that I’m no man’s boy, though I am 100% bottom, that is true. And I have my kinks and like to be on the receiving end, but when it comes to everyday life I answer to myself. So I’m more interested in the adventures of life that might spill over into the bedroom than the adventures of the bedroom that might spill over into life. There isn’t enough time right now to give a thorough explanation of what I mean, but I think that gives an idea. I like to take care of my man in all ways. Let’s inspire each other.

From Alan: My wife is simply my equal partner in everything. She has nothing to do with my curiosity about guys.

From Toby: I find that hard to believe.

From Alan: Why? It sounds like you’re headed in the same direction – in terms of adventure and exploration. So you may get to the women and dogs yet.

From Toby: Yuck.

From Alan: And I’d keep dating. I’ll bet Boston gives you a larger pool than Cedar Rapids. And times are looser and guys’ thinking isn’t as repressed. The only thing bad about this site is that it exists at all. I hate the thought of guys beating themselves up to get off. The psychology seem too transparent. I just want them all to have good, easy sex. But if you date enough guys, and if you’re careful, you can move on quickly enough till you find the man you’re looking for.

From Toby: There’s the rub – I’m really not looking too hard. I’m so occupied with all my pursuits that I’m in no rush to settle down. One of my main goals in life is to spend a year in Paris where I want to attend culinary school and take art lessons. If I meet the man of my dreams here, that might not happen. And I really want it to happen. That being said, if the man of my dreams comes along, he might want to come to Paris with me. Honestly, I want what I want, but I’m open to anything the universe sends my way.

From Alan: Like dogs?

From Toby: I can safely say I will NEVER want a woman or a dog. We can discuss sheep. Damn my sense of humor!

From Alan: Then go to Paris. Don’t put off your plans.

From Toby: There are some things I still have to work out. Meanwhile, I’m teaching myself French. That way I will be ready when the time comes.

From Alan: Good idea.

From Toby: Though I’m curious why you think it’s easier to travel and have adventures when you’re younger. I know many people who travel and have adventures who are in their 80s. Nothing stops them. I like that spirit and desire to posses it myself.

From Alan: Me, too. I hope I’m like that when I’m old.

From Toby: There are also lots of men in Paris. And based on what I have seen online, they are just as much fun and as nasty as we Americans. Maybe even more so.

From Alan: Then don’t wait. There are things I won’t do, even at 44, that I didn’t hesitate to do 10 years ago. And it only seems to get worse. We all get more conservative, even if we don’t want to. So take the big trips now, take notes, take pictures, and later, tell stories about what you’ve done.

From Toby: And who?

From Alan: Well, since you’re not letting yourself have one-night stands with the bright guys of Boston, there’s little reason you’ll let yourself be fucked by similar guys in France. But you might fall in love. Of course, that might be easier if you speak French.

From Toby: Oui.

From Alan: Bonne nuit. Bonne chance.

From Toby: I didn’t know you spoke French.

From Alan: I don’t. I just know a couple of easy phrases. “Good night. Good luck.”

From Toby: Well, thank you. Merci.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..