Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 16. Chapter 16

Again, posting these chapters daily now, in early afternoon.

Lean & Tight

From Alan: Basically you’re putting yourself up for the highest bidder. You’ve got a nice body to use as bait, and you seem to be able to provide music. Hope it works.

From Lean & Tight: Thank You, Sir, though i’m not sure where Sir’s getting the “sale to the highest bidder’ part. There’s no money directly involved in this project, nor any bidding to be part of it. Just a shared desire to create a situation and music. i also encourage others to expand on similar projects everywhere. Sir is an amazing example of the kind of Man this sub would love to serve with this sort of project. This sub would be honored to be allowed to live for Sir should conditions allow for building a music career and financing the slave band to tour the United States/world/everywhere.

From Alan: I didn’t mean to indicate there was money directly involved. Though you seem to be giving your body to a man who has the means and space to support you. If I could build a recording studio and recruit some other naked musicians, that might be nice, and it would make me kind of a modern Renaissance patron. But if I’m trying to use wishes, I was always taught to go first for world peace. Again, I hope this works out for you.

From Lean & Tight: Thank You, Sir. Much of this project idea and quest is open to what shows up, and what it might actually take for it to be realized. There actually ARE some slave farms happening around this country, and i support them and encourage subs and Doms who identify with that sort of atmosphere to join them. i have often visited some during summers for a few weeks at a time myself. i’m also encouraging subs & Doms to think outside the box and create atmospheres and living situations beyond what one might automatically imagine a Master/slave set-up would be. So, if Sir could please continue to look for opportunities to create and share, i Thank You again for the kind words.

From Alan: I think it’s a great idea to look beyond master/boy roles, although there’s always room for that, sexually, for fun. But you can possibly mature as much if not more – both personally and with your music – by living within a wider, supportive commune.

From Lean & Tight: Agreed, Sir, that i’m giving up a lot of my own freedom to simply get my music going, and Sir brings up a good point about seeking out more of a wider interest communal group. And Thank You very much, Sir, for taking the time to have this conversation, by the way. It makes such a valuable difference to talk to others about one’s own life choices, than sit alone in a room of one’s own thoughts and ideals.

From Alan: You’re welcome. I sometimes think that one of the underused aspects of these sites is using communication to describe things often more important than body parts.

From Lean & Tight: That’s actually another thing i’ve been working towards, Sir, and i continue to do so. i’ve been working on “dance cards” as one form of communicating one’s desires, limits, curiosities, and such, without having to actually verbalize them. Many kinksters, including myself, would rather not “ruin the moment” by saying what they like and dislike, especially in a scene or relationship when you’d like the experience to seem real and unrehearsed. The greatest joy for some slaves, including myself, is a Dom who really cares about a sub’s feelings and who cares about people in general. Yet the reality is that they don’t, and they may even go as far as to hurt you if you don’t behave. Telling a Dom what you want and what your limits are before playing would satisfy that, and if it was written out, a Dom could read it on his own. If he agrees, it strongly indicates a Dom cares about you, now knows what you want and what you don’t want, and therefore will not later be surprised. Though i realize many Doms know how to create amazing surprises no matter what, but when subs dislike them, many are still silent.

From Alan: A guy just asked me specifically what I liked, after I’d told him imagination was most important. Then he got really upset when I politely told him I was afraid he didn’t have the kind of imagination I seeking. In your case, there’s a big difference between a guy getting himself off while using your body, and a guy getting you both off using both your minds and bodies.

From Lean & Tight: That’s the way i see it, Sir, but many Doms are as you first described. i just need to find the right Dom, a good place, and make the right music.

From Alan: And have some good, continued sex.

From Lean & Tight: Sir, that is almost as important to me as music.

From Alan: Almost?

From Lean & Tight: Music has always been my first passion, Sir. In the end, i don’t want to be famous as a sub, but i do want to be known as a musician.

From Alan: But if you and your band connected to a much larger public, you might have to explain your particular living situation. You know there’s no privacy anymore. And being part of a sexual slave band might put off a lot of people.

From Lean & Tight: Sir, i’m looking forward to our desires for various living conditions – as kinky as they may be – to be far more prevalent and more coexistent with “normal” society and in areas where “normal” society lives. Still, though, i respect the innocence of children never being disrupted by it.

From Alan: That’s a nice view of the world, but I’m not sure the world’s up to it yet.

From Lean & Tight: i can only try, Sir.

From Alan: Good point. And, again, best of luck.

From Lean & Tight: Thank You, Sir. It’s been a pleasure communicating with you.

Again, posting these chapters daily now, in early afternoon.
2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..