Jump to content

Frankie Fey

   (2 reviews)

Frankie approaches life head on with a logical brain and healthy contempt for everyone not as smart as him, so his life isn't straightforward. After coping with a family death, abduction, theatrical success, evil property developers, gender-equality fanatics, con-men and women… a trip to a Himalayan monastery goes very, very wrong. Worse, the young men he meets are not what they seem. But Frankie enjoys his life and never complains - a true hero, strong, honest, decent, clear-thinking and not too bad looking, so surely one of the young men he befriends will turn out to be his equal?

 

This is the last novel I've written so far - so read slowly to make it last longer.  :yes:
Copyright © 2018 Rigby Taylor; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JeffreyL

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rigby Taylor has written another clever, quirky story. Part social commentary and part coming of age tale, it recounts Frankie Fey's life from being a teenager to being a young adult. This journey would be mundane for most of us. For Frankie it is one adventure after another. I don't want to give away much, but the story begins with Frankie and a school friend deciding to lose their virginity together. That leads to a death in the family, a revelation about Frankie's parentage, many adventures as Frankie discovers himself, and culminates in a trip to India for enlightenment. Along the way is a delightful collection of supporting characters with clever names. With Rigby Taylor you never know what's next. I really enjoyed this story!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
sef

· Edited by sef

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Frankie Fey’s life is anything but ordinary. This story follows his quest to discover his way in the world and find those worthy to share it with. Thrilling adventure, riotous eccentricities, thoughtful philosophic and social commentary, loving couplings, demented villians, and an increasingly haywire travel through India mark the intrepid Frankie’s coming of age. Rigby Taylor writes with luxuriant descriptions, acrid social and political commentary, well-honed turns of phrases, carefully plotted climatic crescendos, and no end in sight for the riveting roller coaster of events. Strap in for a wild ride.

Response from the author:

Thank you Sef. And thanks for  your thoughtful comments on Chapters. People like you make writing an even greater pleasure.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..