Jump to content

The Guardians

   (1 review)

Jason Bester has been through hell. Betrayed, ruined, and desolate, his life seems over. Like a biblical angel, Ronan Koken saves him, helps him find himself anew, and heals him. From there, Jason shall become more than he could have possibly imagined, to face things no one could have imagined.

Copyright © 2010 Rilbur; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Brayon

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

For the last couple of chapters, before I finished, I started to think about the review I was going to leave. This story is fantastic. It's a story about Light vrs Darkness, and the strength and love of Family. Family is defined as siblings, friends, and lovers who stand by you. There is darkness in this story, in the form of rape, murder, and just evilness, that is kept in balance with the hope and love that the characters have.

 

The only faults, I found was the formatting issue, where scenes with a chapter run into each other without any break. This is a seven-year-old story as of this review posting, and I feel that might have happened in a site upgrade, rather than an error on the Author's part.

 

I can not stress how much, I enjoyed this story, and recommend it to anyone.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..