Jump to content
    Riley Jericho
  • Author
  • 4,832 Words
  • 11,397 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

An English Teen, Circumcised in the USA - 38. Stitched Up?

An English Teen, Circumcised in the USA

by Riley Jericho

Stitched Up?

Luke stirred and opened his eyes. Immediately, he was wide-awake and was assaulted by a gnawing thirst - and what the hell was the God-awful taste in his mouth?

Then it all came back. Bedroom…Tequila…Shopping…Ryan…

He leaned over the side of his bed to check on what was probably the source of the noise that had disturbed him.

It was hard to tell how long he'd been asleep, but he didn’t need to look at his bedside clock as the darkness framing the window blinds let him know it was still the middle of the night. Good news in that at least he didn’t have to get up anytime soon.

The house was quietly peaceful, and dimly lit by the light filtering through from the bathroom, Ryan seemed the same. Sleeping soundly, his face was relaxed and his chest rose and fell steadily.

But that was not what had his attention!

The room was almost uncomfortably warm that night. Unless it was especially hot, they always turned off the air-con at night, though he always left the ceiling fan spinning to stir the air. However, in the midst of everything that evening, it had been forgotten. Like himself, in the heavy stillness, Ry had pushed the light summer duvet off himself to keep cool. His bare chest lifted and fell with his breathing, and the light grey PJ shorts Luke had loaned him were all he was covered in from the waist down.

Mostly.

In the half-light, he could see that Ryan’s hand had drifted down the front of the PJs, pushed deeply under the band of the soft cotton to where he was bare-skinned. The guy had said it was as itchy as hell from where they’d shaved him, and he guessed he’d probably been scratching himself. However, as a result of that rubbing - and maybe because he also needed a pee too - his dick had gone and boned up, rising up over the top of his fingers that were buried in his shorts.

Luke groaned silently to himself as he studied the uninhibited curving arousal, clearly visible in the gloom from the light cast through the small opening in the bathroom doorway.

Having already seen Ryan both soft and fully erect, he knew intimately what he looked like under the grey cotton – in fact the memory of what that unrestrained contour represented felt even more of a tease than the real thing!

Holy Cow! Just then it was the last thing he needed, but mesmerised, he stared. Forget what they might do in the shower if he was allowed, and to hell with any idea that size somehow mattered. If he was down there on that mattress right then he’d end up with that beautifully formed arching shape in his mouth, and fuck the consequences!

Even if that teasing wanger was soft, it wouldn’t stay that long – not if he had his way – and he’d take it, slipping the head in and out until they were both hot, sweaty and squirming. And he’d keep going on him until Ry became desperate enough to grab his head and push it down to the very root; harder, faster and deeper until he finally cried out and exploded into his mouth; and who cared what the fuck it tasted like, he’d swallow every drop!

He grimaced as he let his imagination fly out of control and, under his sheets, his own dick shot up like some kid’s party blower.

It was a nightmare! Here he was, the only one awake in a room of boned up, circumcised dicks! He couldn’t believe how explicit his thoughts were becoming, and he felt a terrible compulsion to just reach down and touch it.

Just to run his fingers lightly over Ry’s shorts along the length of that fucking beautiful shape. Just to see what it felt like. He was fast asleep and pissed – he would never even know!

He swallowed hard. The compulsion was strong and his hand was already moving past the edge of the bed, before he jerked it back.

What the hell was he thinking? Was he fucking mad? What the hell kind of friend did that? How would that look if Ry woke up to find himself apparently being jerked off - and after all he’d gone through that week already?

He ground his teeth and lurched back onto his back to stare resolutely at the ceiling, angry at his own stupidity.

This was why having Ryan sleep over was such a FUCKING BAD idea!

He stretched and tried to get comfortable. At least the headache had gone - but he needed a pee, big time. So, after a few moments, he got up and softly crossed to the bathroom to take care of business. Without disturbing Ryan, he closed the door quietly and – with the usual difficulty when you’re sticking in the air - relieved his bladder. The bathroom still carried an odor of disinfectant, but that – and Ryan’s watch, wallet and keys still resting by the sink - were all that remained of the night’s incident.

Back in the bedroom, he left the door ajar to let some light filter in, switched on the celling fan, and settled back into his bed under the cooling flow of air.

The light breeze was calming.

Stupid git! He didn't even have the guts to tell anyone he was gay, so forget sucking somebody off!

Beside him on the floor, Ryan had turned over and was faced away, but by the soft regularity of his breathing, there was no doubt he was fast asleep. He studied him in the gloom and sighed. At least now he didn't have to deal with a dauntingly sexy bulge!

It wasn't the first time by any means that he'd seen Ry asleep, but this was somehow different and a lot more personal than the handful of times they'd shared a room on school trips. He eased off and allowed himself to smirk - there'd never been a bottle or a bulge on those occasions that he recalled!

The duvet partly covered Ryan once more, but it was still hard to forget that entrancing shape that he'd seen. The thought of it wasn't going away and it still teased him as he twisted and turned on his bed trying to forget it and trying to get comfortable.

Inside his PJs, he threatened to burst something and he touched it with his fingers.

Crap! He gritted his teeth and snatched them away. That wasn't helping!

He shuffled around a bit, but it was no good – the need became urgent to do something about it, until finally he could bear it no more and he reached back under the covers to start something that could only have one ending.

Within moments, despite sharing a room, he found hinself pushing back the covers and peeling down his own PJ shorts. Out sprang what had to be hardest thing he'd ever had! Sore or not, he just had to get some relief. It didn't even matter that Ryan was so close - in fact it drove him even harder.

Just then, it was quite easy for him to believe that the terms ‘bone hard’ and ‘boner’ must have been coined by guys who were skinned back. Everyone knew there wasn't any 'skin' on bone - or if there was some thin layer of connective tissue, then it was so tightly bound onto the underlying bone that it would be pretty immovable!

And hell, did he have one of those just then! Yet, as he touched his shaft, he knew something had to give. If you didn’t count an unsatisfying wet dream, it had been nearly two weeks since he'd last squirted. For a horny teenager, it was more than a lifetime!

Even though the scar line where he’d been trimmed was still red, angry and covered with a circular scab, he grabbed hold of the shaft to start pumping...and regretted it immediately as the scab shouted back at him in distress.

SHIT – that was way too sore!

Foiled, he let go, but then changed his grip and closed it just around the glans at the head of his dick...and grimaced in discomfort! There was sensation there all right. far too much, and very little of it the right type!

Not wanting to be denied, he tried again, but this time took hold a little further down the shaft. It was less painful, but then again, the sensations were completely different to what he’d always been used too. It felt nice for a bit, but quickly began to feel dry and sore.

And so bloody tight! Literally drum tight as the skin covering his shaft had no movement in it at all anymore!

Shit – this wasn’t working.

AT ALL!

He began to feel a little anxious.

Frustrated, he tried the head once more. There had been some oozing pre-cum at first, which had helped, but now, as his anxiety levels rose as fast as the tightly skinned shaft seemed too, the surface felt dry, and the texture rubbery like an eraser. Increasingly uneasy, he tried again in several different places, but each time was completely dissatisfied with how it seemed to be working.

What was he missing? It was beginning to feel all wrong, and even once the scar was gone, he knew he couldn't jerk like this. It didn’t make sense. Why had everyone say that being circumcised was the best, and being cut high and tight like he had been, was what most guys favored? Because right then it really didn’t feel that way! He was confused and stopped, trying to think it through, going over what he knew and what he’d been told.

This was weird!

Yet there was no doubt that's what he’d read, and even Tiberius had been happy to give his approval. He remembered it distinctly.

'Most young men prefer it that way,’ Tiberius had said. ‘It's what I would have recommended.’

Staring at the ceiling as he lay on his bed, he kept running every conversation through his head to see if he’d forgotten something as, bit by bit, his dick began to give up any interest in being aroused. The shaft softened and the tight sensation dissipated as he slipped back down again. With his foreskin taken, the glans remained in view.

He knew his skinning was meant to be tight - that’s what he’d asked for - though discovering what ‘tight’ actually meant had him ruffled. Had it been a mistake? Was he wrong in assuming that being tightly cut was going to be better? That’s what he’d read and it had sounded great at the time – and Tiberius just gone along with it too.

But why? Was it just to get the appointment over with more quickly? To save a bit of time? At a loss, he sat up and perched on the side of the bed, trying to think, and studied his now shrunken penis, looking yet again small and discouraged. As much as he was! Still feeling a little light headed, he hugged himself to keep calm.

So, if it wasn’t that, then what else?

Maybe it was the operation itself? Was there something that Tiberius had failed to mention or was hiding? In his minds eye he saw all the loose skin being pulled up through the tube of the SmarKlamp prior to it being snapped closed. The man seemed to know what he was doing, but had he made some mistake in the way that he'd done the surgery? Could that be it?

Nothing made sense, yet even the pamphlet had agreed with what he had in front of him. 'It was good to have the skin off the glans at all times, as it was much cleaner'. He tried not to get angry, but it was hard not too when fucking nobody had said a word about not being able to jerk anymore!

He tried to clear his brain of all the contradicting thoughts. He even considered shaking Ryan awake and asking him! Why was it that other guys who were circumcised could do it easily enough? In his minds eye he saw Ryan hanging upside down in the school restroom. He'd clearly had no problem at all in unloading!

So what the fuck was wrong with him?

He struggled to make any sense of it and his thoughts were becoming increasingly disjointed. Confused, he replayed the key moments of the surgery that had brought him to this terrible place. In his head, he began to flail around trying to latch on to anything that might make sense – and abruptly landed on a terrible conclusion.

NO! OH GOD – was that it?

The terrible realization of it was so momentous, that it caught in the back of his throat and he froze. Quickly he stood and quietly paced up and down alongside the opposite side of the bed from where Ryan was sleeping. Then he sat again, breathing hard.

Surely not?

Not all circumcisions are the same.’ Tiberius had warned him. Suddenly it sounded ominous. Was he being forewarned? Had something been concealed from him? It sounded chilling, but was it possible that, once he’d completed the surgery, they knew he would come to this point and suddenly realise something was wrong? Something cleverly obscured that they didn’t want him to knowing about until it was too late?

To late to do anything about the fact that he’d been really been secretly circumcised in such a way that would ensure he’d never be able to masturbate again?

It sounded way too unbelievable, but the more he thought about it, the more the pieces seemed to drop into place. Hadn’t Tiberius even said it? ‘Point of no return Luke!’ Had he actually meant that literally - no more jerking from now little boy!

Once more, he stood and swallowed, desperate not to believe it. Surely his mum would have said something to warn him? She must have known… Suddenly terrible the truth of it came crashing down on him like a pounding wave, turning him in the rough swell and throwing him up on the beach.

He felt sick. SHE DID KNOW! She had to!

His head was spinning. Fuck - she'd known all along that he liked to jerk!

And it was because she’d known about his masturbation habit that she’d finally agreed to let him have the operation. All that time he’d fought to get it done, and they only finally agreed to it because they saw it as the only way to curb his jerking habit!

In a vivid Technicolor, it was almost as if Tiberius was right in front of him as he recalled one of the last things he’d said. What had previously sounded informative now became ambiguous. ‘After a circumcision like this, Luke, you’re going to find that things may well be a little different for you now, but you’ll get used to it – and it’s going to be the best in the long run, as I’m sure your mom will agree.’

His stomach lurched.

He’d been misled. It was all there – there was not doubt about it in his mind now. He’d been well and truly stitched up! It seemed SO OBVIOUS. That was what the SmartKlamp really was! A ‘special circumcision tool’ he recalled Tiberius calling it. And in fact, he hadn’t wanted to do the surgery in the normal way like he had read about online. He’d wanted to use something special, he’d said. His exact words had been, ‘this is something we often use for boys of your age!

Why for his age?

Before, he hadn’t even given it second thought, but now it seemed clear that the only reason that it might be described as ‘a special circumcision tool’ was that it had a rather special purpose.

And that purpose? To be used with boys to make them like he was now – and to literally clamp down on any masturbation habit. And all the time, his daughter Ella had held his hand comfortingly and looked on. She was probably laughing her face off, knowing full well he was being fucked big time!

He’d read about boys being circumcised as a way to stop them masturbating – but that had sounded like some ruthless remedy that belonged to another century. But that’s what they’d done to him! It was clear now!

His mum must have phoned Tiberius before they went for the appointment and they’d already arranged it all behind his back. And what was it she’d said on the drive back to school that day? ‘Now, if we can only get Simon put right, we'll have both of you properly sorted.’

PUT RIGHT?

Fueled by her apparent belief that he stole from her, his anger multiplied. STEALING? THIS was stealing! And now they planned to ruin Simon too?

FUCK THEM! How DARE they!

He was tempted to storm across the landing and scream at them, but what would that achieve? They would just deny it, and then Ryan would know about it all too and it would get all around school that he’d been ‘treated’! His eyes flicked around the room. He could rage all he liked, but it was already too late. What could he do? Nothing. Was he ever going to be able to cum again? Could he even have sex?

Maybe they even guessed he was gay, and had done this to make sure he could never shame them by a relationship with another guy? His mother had completely manipulated him – and the stuff she’d put in his drawer was probably some tablets that would help cut down on the erections until he stopped bothering about it anymore – until he even stopped caring about sex altogether.

Well FUCK HER!

Angrily he pulled open the drawer to see what they were. What he found was a long blue box that looked like something that might come from a pharmacy.

Taped to the side, was a note.

* * *

Extract from Luke's notes:

Okay, I admit it, I’d pretty much lost the plot at that point and my head was so full of shit that I just wasn't even making sense!

What a stupid bloody bozo!

And you’re going to say I was pretty naïve too – and maybe you’re right – but, in the gloom, as I examined that blue box that had a big K and a big Y followed by the word Jelly, I really had NO IDEA what it was!

All I can tell you was that it was probably all down to the Tequila!

* * *

Confused, he held up his mum’s note into the dim light filtering from the bathroom to read it. It wasn’t long, but it was a bit of a surprise.

It said, ‘Doctor Tiberius suggested to get you this, as you might need it after your surgery. He said you’d need time to heal up properly and this stuff would help. I’m sure you can figure it out. If you need more, just say. Love, Mum

What the hell was she talking about?

None the wiser, he lifted up the package into soft light coming from the bathroom to better see what the unexpected item was.

He peered at the side of the box to read, 'K-Y Brand Jelly is the #1 Doctor recommended (in USA) and most trusted personal lubricant. K-Y Brand Jelly safely replaces personal moisture in a way that feels natural and helps enhance sexual pleasure.’

* * *

Extract from Luke's notes:

Okay – I have to add something else here.

In reading the words 'sexual pleasure', I'm happy to admit that the number of seconds it took even a dickhead like me to figure out I'd been thinking and acting like a total prick for the last few minutes, was quite small!

I know – you already think I’m a complete pinhead!

* * *

“Fucking hell!” he murmured. It was a little too loud and he peered over the edge of his bed to make sure he hadn’t disturbed Ryan.

She’s bought me lube! Even he’d heard of THAT stuff, though it was the first time he’d ever had any in his sweaty paws! He turned the box over to find some instructions: 'Directions: To open, flip up cap. Squeeze tube to obtain desired amount of lubricant. Reapply as needed. Snap cap closed after use.'

Well - it didn’t sound particularly raunchy. However, it wasn't until he’d flipped the cap and squeezed a tiny amount of the remarkably slippery goo onto the end of one of my fingers that he realized he was wrong! Swirling it around to see what it was actually like, he suddenly got it.

Then, it really dawned on him. Reading between the lines of his mum's note, not only had she bought him lube for jerking with – but it was pretty clear that they both knew what he was expected to do with it… drop his trousers, lie on his bed, and masturbate himself silly until he squirted!

OH MY GOD!

Thankfully nobody was there to see him turn bright red!

He went hot and cold thinking about it. What the hell had gone on between her and Tiberius after he’d left to go wait in the reception, and what could the guy have said to his mother that had sent her to the lube aisle at the store?

But that wasn't the worst.

The hairs stood up on the back of his neck as he thought how close he’d been to opening the drawer in front of her, earlier that evening. ‘Oh – look Mum. It’s lube for wanking!’ God, no wonder she'd looked so sheepish!

* * *

Extract from Luke's notes:

You’ll be glad to know that I didn’t spend too much longer reading between any more lines, as by now, my dick was creeping back up again.

For the time being, I put out of my mind the awkwardness that would come if I actually needed to ask her for a refill…but to try out the stuff, there was no time like the present! I lay back on the sheets, with the idea of waiting five minutes or so until I was sure Ryan remained out like a light.

Five minutes lasted about 20 seconds, and I was already squeezing more of the stuff onto the ends of my fingers!

Really I had no idea what the ‘desired amount’ was expected to be, so I was pretty generous! Carefully I began to smear the goo lightly onto the top half of my dick and onto my tight foreskin, at the place I normally gripped to jerk, just up from the scar.

You would hardly have believed it! With the lubricant it was completely different.

Chalk from cheese; night from day; gay from straight and, within moments, I totally threw out all the rest of those ridiculously stupid thoughts I’d been having, that I’d been secretly treated with a SmartKlamp to stop me from masturbating! I almost felt like running into mum and dad’s room and giving her a hug! Right, you can imagine how THAT would look with my unhooded wanger sticking into their faces!

I admit it still took me quite a few more weeks of experimenting to get my head around it all. Or maybe it was more to do with knowing how to get my hand around my head?!

The issue was this: with an erection, I was literally bone-hard – recently made that way by a remarkably tight circumcision that had left me with no free-moving skin on my shaft. But here’s the truth - it didn’t mean that all the sensitivity had now totally gone – it just meant I had to access it in a different way. Precum is great stuff, but often guys like me like a bit extra. And that's meant using some kind of lube to learn a different kind of masturbation.

I don’t think there are a lot of people like me – people who can actually tell you the difference, I mean.

You see, most in this world only know what it means to be either cut or uncut. There’s not that many of us who've known both, and at an age where we’ve been old enough to experience masturbation both ways. But if you’re one of those, you know what I’m talking about. And you know that there are a lot of things that change – but not necessarily in a bad way.

Just different.

I’ve grown to like it, despite the rocky start. Sure, I know there are also some cool things that come with having a foreskin too, I’m not denying it. But as mine never worked fully anyway, I can’t comment.

But I can tell you this: that massaging deep and slowly over and around your glans for an extended time is something that only those of us whose foreskin has been permanently retracted can survive. If you have it normally covered, then you’re likely to be so trigger sensitive that won't last anywhere near to the point where it starts to get down deep into the root of your dick and back into your groin.

When you eventually cum from that, it’s completely mind blowing!

So, although it was a bit of a shock at first, I learned to appreciate those differences, including the early discovery that I would last a lot longer than I used to, and could often keep myself on the edge for ten or fifteen minutes if I wanted to.

Just not today!

Almost with a mind of its own, my grip eased the viscous liquid up and over my glans. There was a brief moment when the sensitivity squealed at me...and then, as the jelly coated and embedded onto me, I squealed back as the dry rubbery head became incredibly tactile and responsive.

OH MY GOD! I could have screamed with delight!

The hell to Ryan being so nearby - I knew I couldn’t be doing with anything in the way, and pushed off my PJ shorts and tore off the top.

Completely naked, the warm glow of bathroom light flooded over me and I drew my legs up and wide, just how I liked it. I think that if Ryan had woken up right then, I would have told him to shut the fuck up and close his eyes!

God I needed this SO bad!

Whereas before it had been chafing and uncomfortable, now it was sensationally slick! Rubbing just around and under the head, I squeezed deeply for what must only have been ten short, but incredibly intense seconds.

Knowing that my climax was imminent, the emotions that came with it were acute! With the deep sense that I'd finally 'made it', I almost felt like laughing…or crying. I could have done either, except it was all washed away in the intense pleasure as I finally spurted.

It was like a fountain, or better still, a hosepipe!

It boiled over, burning its way up through my dick and happened so quickly that I felt out of control. Part of me tried to rein it in and I contracted the muscles deep in my groin to hold it back, fearing that the eruption was going to hurt. Clenching anything that would clench, I struggled against it for a couple of seconds before it swept past all that and I ejaculated.

I know I made quite a bit of noise, so thank God Ryan was out cold!

I’d always believed that those who claimed spunk hit their chest were assholes! Mine had always caught in a flap of foreskin and then kind of splooged out onto my belly, at best.

But as my fist vainly tried to control an extremely slippery and sensitive glans, it swelled and shot and I felt the first, most powerful one, strike across the side of my face near my ear! I could almost have been peeing, as three or four fountains followed.

I thought I’d died!

* * *

Oh holy fucking hell!

Luke groaned at the intense pleasure, and his stomach and chest dripped with jizz.

For a minute he didn’t move, bathing in the afterglow of Armageddon, and he glanced down to the floor nearby, relieved that there was no pair of eyes watching him curiously. Totally wiped, he used his tee to clean the worst off his face, chest and stomach, dropped it on the floor the other side, and pulled the sheets over himself. Somewhere down the line he’d get his shorts back on and tidy up, he decided…and then promptly fell asleep.

So here we are…for those that have tracked with ET from a couple of years ago, I’m really happy to say that we are now back where we were in the story. All the chapters that were previously unpublished are back, and even updated. I hope for the better.

Anything from here on is new territory!
You can look out for the first new chapter which will be coming out this Wednesday, to find out what did happen after the Tequila and the unplanned sleepover…

Big thanks again to Andy Q Gordon for all his editing skills!

Thanks for reading and for your support.
Riley

Copyright © 2016 Riley Jericho; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! This has got to be one of the most hilarious and lust charged self gratification portrayals I've read. It was a like riding an emotional roller coaster (in a good way :P). I can't stop chuckling over the crazed conclusions Luke kept jumping to and from.

Thanks for a fun ride :lmao: !

Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 04:21 AM, Miles Long said:
Wow! This has got to be one of the most hilarious and lust charged self gratification portrayals I've read. It was a like riding an emotional roller coaster (in a good way :P). I can't stop chuckling over the crazed conclusions Luke kept jumping to and from.

Thanks for a fun ride :lmao: !

Oh, it was one crazy night, for sure! Glad you're enjoying the ride!

Riley

Link to comment

LOL! Poor Luke! Two week dry spell - hot best friend erect in front of him....

 

You would think the doc would have explained the lack of movement and added sensitivity high and tight would create!

 

Well done Mr Jericho!

Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 05:51 AM, Kitt said:
LOL! Poor Luke! Two week dry spell - hot best friend erect in front of him....

 

You would think the doc would have explained the lack of movement and added sensitivity high and tight would create!

 

Well done Mr Jericho!

Hi Kitt. When it comes to circumcision patients, especially with kids and teens, I think surgeons often have to tread a careful professional line about what most people use their winkies for, with the hope that, one way or another, most will find out what works.

 

Thanks for the review!

Link to comment

Heheh... Luke's paranoid moment made me laugh. Everything always seems more sinister on a night in the dark, especially when you've just woken, and it's hot and you're horny. Rationalizing things are usually at the forefront at that point. So I can understand.

And welcome to the world of lubrication, Luke. Lol. Great chapter.

Cheers, Riley, hope you're enjoying the summer. :)

Link to comment

Riley, I have got to tell you - I was cracking up with Luke's paranoia! Poor kid! Thank God he thought to look in his drawer! And THEN I was cracking up again reading his mom's note! Omg, like he's gonna be able to TELL her when he RUNS OUT OF LUBE FROM WANKING SO MUCH!!!!! lol Too funny!

 

Wish Ryan would have woken up to see that! hehe

Link to comment
On 07/26/2013 04:09 AM, Mike00 said:
Heheh... Luke's paranoid moment made me laugh. Everything always seems more sinister on a night in the dark, especially when you've just woken, and it's hot and you're horny. Rationalizing things are usually at the forefront at that point. So I can understand.

And welcome to the world of lubrication, Luke. Lol. Great chapter.

Cheers, Riley, hope you're enjoying the summer. :)

Hi there Mike - you know, when you're writing about the Summers, they're all great! (forgive the awful pun). Trust yours is good too!

 

Luke really became a bit unhinged that night - show show easy it is to think bad of people if you only have part of the picture. Not sure what would have happened if Ryan had woken just then...major red face probably!

 

Riley

Link to comment
On 07/27/2013 11:10 AM, Lisa said:
Riley, I have got to tell you - I was cracking up with Luke's paranoia! Poor kid! Thank God he thought to look in his drawer! And THEN I was cracking up again reading his mom's note! Omg, like he's gonna be able to TELL her when he RUNS OUT OF LUBE FROM WANKING SO MUCH!!!!! lol Too funny!

 

Wish Ryan would have woken up to see that! hehe

So far, Ryan hasn't woken, though I'm not saying if he does or not. poor Luke...what a day he's had! But you raise a really good question Lisa - what happens when Luke needs a refill. I think I might put that one on the Forum!

 

As always - love your reviews!

Riley

Link to comment

This is an amazingly good story and I am really hooked on it. I just finished reading Chapter 38 (I started it after all 38 chapters were posted online) and am really sad that there is no new material - it's been almost 2 and 1/2 months :). I am so into this story that i feel a sense of grief and that I have lost friends. Please, please post more chapters. it is really hard to not know if we are going to find out what happens. Thanks.

Link to comment

Ahhh back to where we left off. Hope the new chapters show up in the "Stories Update" section. I have a feeling many of the original readers still don't know it's back up. BTW great chapter.

Link to comment
On 07/29/2015 03:00 PM, waynewrd said:

Ahhh back to where we left off. Hope the new chapters show up in the "Stories Update" section. I have a feeling many of the original readers still don't know it's back up. BTW great chapter.

Thanks!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..