Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 899 Words
  • 6,028 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 15. Closing The Deal

Closing The Deal

 

Parker went and put a note on his mother’s bedroom door that said I was staying over that night and I’d be driving him to school in the morning. We both remembered the softball bat scenario. Then we brushed our teeth and headed off to bed. Parker wasted no time before putting that mouth of his to good use and then playing boy fountain all over my chest. After a quick mop up session, we were primed for sleep to overtake us.

As we lay there wrapped around each other, I suddenly thought about us. What would my life be like now if I hadn’t met Parker? I’ve only known him for a short time, but what we had developed was so intoxicating and I felt so privileged and pleased that I had someone like him in my life. Then I thought what if I suddenly lost him? What if he found another boy—a gay boy—because he got tired of waiting for me to come around? A single tear rolled down my cheek at this thought. It was then that I realized I was truly in love.

“Parker?”

“Mmmmm,” he responded.

“This is good, right?” I asked.

“Huh? What’s good?

“This. You and me…together…you know…us.”

“My mother said she’s cool with it.”

“I don’t mean good as in what’s allowed. I mean, is this good for you? You know, me and you.”

“Good? Good is so...ordinary. Don’t you think this is better than good? Good is like ‘how is that sandwich? It’s good’,” he remarked.

“So would you say it’s very good…but that doesn’t seem quite right either, does it?”

“Nope.”

“What word would you say best describes...us?”

“Hmm, how about…incredible!”

“Incredible. Yeah, that works for me.”

“So incredible is good?” Parker asked jokingly.

We both cracked up at that point. We were right back at good again.

Once we simmered down, I thought out loud, “Well, since you think it’s incredible and I think it’s incredible…then how about making all of this a little more permanent?”

“What do you mean?” Parker queried.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is, Parker, will you be my boyfriend?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“I…uh, yeah…yes, yes, of course!” he finally spat out trying to collect himself.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“N-nothing’s wrong,” he said. “I just wasn’t expecting it.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I thought that maybe you were just going through a confused phase. And I figured I’d take advantage of it before you go back to your old life,” he confided. “Or I thought maybe you were just in it for the sex...which is OK, too.”

It was then I realized that our time together to this point had been so brief that he really didn’t know me that well. But then again, how well did I know myself? I never would have guessed that I’d be smitten with a boy and then have it develop into something. Therefore I could understand his skepticism.

“Parker, I’m here because I want to be here with you…more than anything.”

“But are you sure that this is not a flavor of the month kind of thing for you? What if you suddenly change your mind and go back? Where would that leave me?” he questioned.

I thought about it for a moment and tried to calm his fears. “Parker, I’ve dated other people, but I’ve never felt toward any one of them the same way I feel about you. When I’m not with you, I want to be with you. When I am with you, I want to be with you more. I think you're special and you have become very important to me in the short time I’ve known you. I think that’s a decent starting point, don’t you?”

“Really, you feel that way?” he asked.

“Absolutely, 100 percent,” I assured him.

“Well, how often is the boy of my dreams going to walk into my life? OK Matt, I would be honored to be your boyfriend…your first boyfriend.”

“No, I am honored to have you for my first boyfriend,” I replied.

“No, I am honored more,” he countered.

“Ha ha, our first lover’s spat. OK, we are both honored by each other. How’s that?” I offered.

“I’m honored more,” he whispered.

“Do want another spanking?”

“Well, actually…”

“Never mind.”

“Geez, we just started dating and my boyfriend is threatening to beat me already!” he said in mocked distress.

“I thought you liked big red hand prints on your butt.”

“Who said I was complaining?” he joked.

“Hey, wait...rewind...you just said my boyfriend. I like the sound of that!“ I affirmed.

“Me too!“

And with that, the deal was done. It was official. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world because I met the one person who meant the world to me and now he was my boyfriend. I lay there in the darkness holding him with a big smile on my face. Then a small voice broke through the stillness.

“Well, good night, Matt.”

“Good night, Parker,” I replied and kissed him gently on the forehead.

And then a whispered, “I love you” came back.

“I love you more,” I whispered in return.

“That’s impossible,” was his response and all that was needed before I kissed his shoulder and slowly nodded off.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 32
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/23/2015 03:57 PM, Daddydavek said:
Incredible and boyfriends... :*)
When you don't want to lose something or someone, you gotta go all in.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Perfect. That feeling you get when you both know you got the better end of the deal. No point keeping the options open for something that can't be improved.

Well captured @Rip Skor

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..