Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 1,783 Words
  • 5,089 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 23. Fore!

Fore!

 

“So Matthew, are you going to be sticking around here this summer and work at the store?” Aunt Helen asked as Ginny returned to the table from her phone call.

“Nah,” I said, “I’ll probably be returning home for the summer. But I’m not sure. This friend I have at school, Chris, asked if I’d be up for working full time on the grounds crew at the town country club. He said they’ll train me and I’d be making $20 an hour.”

“Twenty dollars an hour!” both Helen and Parker exclaimed in unison.

“Yeah, pretty good for a college boy, right?” I continued. “So I went to the Dean of Admissions at the college to ask if I could stay on in the dorms over the summer at the student rate. You see, the college offers summer school courses and keeps one of the dorms open to accommodate the non-commuter students. And they never fill the whole dorm, so why not just let me stay there and collect my rent money? The Dean said I’d have to be a summer school student to live in the dorm and the usual requirement is a minimum of two courses. But seeing as I’m a full-time student there the rest of the year, they’d be willing to waive that requirement and accept a one-course commitment.”

“So are you going to do it?” Parker asked eagerly.

“I can’t because I’d be working full time during the day and summer school courses take place only during the day. Because my work schedule will rotate, I thought about enrolling in one course and going on just the days I wasn’t working. You know, pay for a course and end up tanking it just for the sake of getting a dorm. But that would affect my GPA, so it wouldn’t be worth it in the end.”

That was met with silence while everyone thought. So I continued, “There’s a place about six or seven miles up Route 9 called the Town Line Motel that has a sign out front that says Monthly Rentals Available $300. I’m going to look into that, you know, to see if I can make it work because my friend needs an answer by the end of next week. He’s holding a slot for me while I try to sort something out.”

“The Town Line Motel...where is that?” Helen inquired.

“It’s near the intersection with the Hong Chow restaurant and the Mobil station...the motel’s right next to the Mobil station,” I explained.

“Oh Ginny, wasn’t that the Eisenhower Motel back in the day?” asked Helen.

“The Eisenhower? That was sold years ago. It’s been the Town Line Motel for decades since,” she informed us.

“Decades, eh? I guess that dates me. The Eisenhower by the hour we used to say,” added Helen with a snicker. “It wasn’t known for its...luxurious accommodations. In fact, wasn’t there a shooting there once...”

“Matthew, there is perhaps a better solution. I do have two empty bedrooms. Why don’t you just stay here? You can figure out sleeping arrangements with your partner in crime when you get here. You'd certainly be in safer surroundings staying here.”

“Are you serious?” I asked not believing my good fortune.

“OH ALRIGHT! Woo hoo!” Parker cheered. “Say YES, SAY YES!!”

“Well, yes, that would be...fantastic!” I said totally surprised. “But obviously I want to pay you something.”

“Tell you what,” she began, “what were you going to pay at the college?”

“It would have been $80 a week for the dorm. And then the food plan would be extra.”

“So why don’t we say this. I’ll charge you $80 a week which will also include your food. Make me out a list every week, and I'll pick up what's on your list when I food shop on Thursday. In return, you will also be responsible for the pool—the chemicals, the filter, the daily straining, and once a week vacuuming. The instructions and supplies are in our shed.”

“Pool? What pool?”

“Oh, you didn’t know we have a pool?” Parker queried.

“No, I guess it never came up before. A pool...that’s awesome!”

At that, Parker got up and went over to the sliding door, pulled open the curtain, and said, "See?”

I got up and looked out. “Oh, that’s a nice one!”

“Ha, that’s what she said!” Parker cracked.

Ginny explained, “It’s above ground, but I liked it better than most of the in-ground ones we looked at...and it was a lot less expensive. My ex-husband bought it and had it installed when we first moved in.”

“Yeah, see...it’s oval and has a redwood deck all the way around with privacy panels, and we have deck furniture under those green covers,” Parker explained with his hand on my shoulder.

“Because last year was his last year for summer camp, Mr. Wonderful here will be home all this summer. It would be a big help if you could take him out sometimes on the days you’re off and generally keep an eye on him.”

“Right! Eyes on, hands off! Take him out to pee!” Helen said with a chuckle.

Ginny glared at Helen for a moment. “And with the right enticement, I’m sure Parker would help you with the pool duties to cut your time in half. Does that work for you?”

“Sure, I have no problem with that!” My brain also began to percolate about the enticement part.

“Now, will the date you start that job interfere with the trip we’re planning?” Ginny asked.

“No, I don’t think so. Chris said employment would start on June 10th.”

“And your parents won’t be wondering what happened to you?”

“No, I’ll just tell them. I think they’d rather have me working over the summer anyway. You know, keep me out of trouble. But at $20 an hour, they’ll be thrilled.”

“Fine. Then tell your friend, Chris, that you have it sorted out and let your parents know. Then when school ends, just move your stuff here instead of back home.”

“Oh yeah, good idea. Thank you so very, very much!”

It was hard to fathom that Ginny was inviting me to live at her place, with 24/7 access to her son, and food for $80 a week. I also tried to ignore the fact that Parker was nearly vibrating out of his seat when he realized I was going to be with him all summer.

“Yeah, I’ll give Chris a call when I get back to campus. I have his number back at my room.”

“Well, Matthew, since you’ll be living here, welcome to the chaos!” Helen pronounced.

“So are we all settled here?” Parker asked.

Ginny looked around and replied, “I think so. We all know what we’re each doing, right?”

Everyone shook their heads in the affirmative. Parker leaned over and whispered in my ear, “I know WHO I'll be doing.”

“Good, so can Matt and me play some video games downstairs now?”

“Don't they teach proper English in school anymore? It's Matt and I. Sure, go ahead,” Ginny confirmed.

Now I didn’t know about the video games portion of our program, but it really didn’t matter. If he wanted to play games, I was in. We went downstairs to his computer and he pointed for me to sit in his usual spot, a high-back rolling desk chair. He asked, “Have you ever used a joystick before?”

“Sure, not a lot though.”

“Well, as you are well aware, I’m pretty good with a joystick.”

He kneeled at the foot of my chair and very quickly he had my pants at my ankles.

And then Parker said, “Well, Matty boy, let’s see how good you can shoot.”

Parker was adept at many things, but he was truly gifted with his mouth. I guess all of the excitement upstairs got to him in other ways as well...and who was I to refuse an adorable boy from having his dessert...especially when Parker was the boy and I was his dessert. He had some of his personal “best of” video games saved on his computer and let them play filling the room with video game sounds while he went to work. And eventually dessert was served.

As I alluded to, Parker was unbelievable at giving blow jobs. He didn’t just give a blow job. Not this boy. He would make love to my uh...joystick. He’d kiss it, lick it, caress it, smack his face with it, stroke it, fill his mouth with it and swirl his tongue around the head. Eventually he’d take it down his throat and somehow suppress his gag reflex and periodically move it back into his mouth while he would take a breath. All without his teeth ever making contact. The suction would increase and the involuntary choking sounds would follow which were always sure to get me off. And then I would feel my balls empty big time into him. It was the perfect blow job. A perfect 10 every time.

All in all, this had become a rather productive visit. My summer was certainly shaping up. I could accept a primo summer job and I’d be with Parker all summer (we were both silently stressing about the impending summer separation). Plus, I’d have a pool at my disposal, and I was invited to Disney World FOR FREE! To say I was elated would be an understatement.

Of course, Ginny was getting something out of it too. Mainly someone was going to be around for Parker while she was at work. Not that he needed baby sitting at age 18, it was more along the lines that without school and schoolwork to fill up his days, any 18-year-old boy can go astray...booze, drugs, and juvenile crime always increase in the summer. Ginny figured if I kept Parker occupied with outings and...ahem...other activities, then he would remain on the straight and narrow during school vacation. Parker had never been arrested, but some of his friends had, so Ginny wanted things to stay that way. Imagining Parker as a juvenile delinquent was a funny thought, but I guess that is a mother’s biggest fear. And I was now her insurance policy.

Of course, Parker was being relieved of pool duty...but I heard through the grapevine that he wasn’t too dedicated in the past...leading to Ginny having to hire a pool cleaning service. I think it was more an issue of motivation for Parker.

But now I was learning how to motivate this boy. And as things turned out, I would have all summer to practice.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 33
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow what a fantastic offer. I'm assuming that Matt's parents will feature soon! Parker's mum is amazing. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Matt sure is high flying at the moment, with the summer set up almost, if not perfectly the way he'd want it to be!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..