Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 2,601 Words
  • 5,304 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 25. Parker Goes To College

Parker Goes To College

 

As the days ticked by, the dorm fiesta on Saturday night crept right up on us. The party, of course, was unofficial as most parties in the dorms were, but as long as people were respectful of one another and the building, such parties were tolerated. To make transportation easier, I slept over at Parker’s house after work on Friday and drove him to campus the next morning after breakfast…or more like brunch (weekends were for sleeping late), and now Parker was primed for his first sleepover on a college campus.

Upon arrival, I first introduced him to the parking lot where all resident students are forced to park their cars. It was the furthest university-owned lot from campus because commuter students were granted use of the closer parking lots. So for me, it was a bit of a hike, but overall the campus was small and compact, so distance was relative.

As we walked toward the center of campus, I pointed out which of the outlying buildings were university owned and which were private residences. First there was what we all called “The Grad Dorm” for grad students. Masters degrees were a newer offering for our institution, so this building was less of a dorm and more like a rental unit with multiple tenants. The building did have a proper name, but no one I knew ever used it. Everyone just called it the Grad Dorm.

Each grad dorm had three common rooms: a galley kitchen, men’s and women’s bathrooms, and a living room area with single bedrooms connected to it and it was coed. So it was kind of what a recent college graduate might find if looking for a roommate situation out in the real world. It was akin to a large house with four bedrooms and four roommates with common areas. Outside, it wasn’t a single building but rather a cluster of small buildings that came under one dorm name. But it looked nothing like any other dorms on campus, so you knew that it was all one complex. It was kind of a futuristic-looking concrete, steel, and glass structure. No one I ever met on campus lived there, but that was probably because all of my friends were undergraduates.

Then I pointed out the University President’s house. McCarthy had been President forever, but by the time we were students there, he was old and not in the best of health. You’d never see him out for a stroll like people used to in the past. I suppose he must have been present at official events, but I couldn’t pick him out of a lineup.

Next was the alumni center and the health center. I had never been to either, but I knew where they were in case I ever had a need. Then finally we arrived at ground zero, the epicenter of the entire campus. Now the tour really began. We covered The Campus Center, one of the cafeterias, the Library, the auditorium, the gym, the bookstore, all of the halls that house classrooms, and most of the resident living halls. I never noticed before that there were so many buildings, but that was probably because I never visited more than one at a time.

We had a pretty impressive (but ugly looking) library that had a lot of indoor space and some classrooms. I showed Parker around inside. It was a big building with sub subbasements that went down, down, down many levels. We kept following the inner stairways down to see how far we could go. When we were in the bowels of the building, Parker said, “Hey, where can I pee in this place?”

“Hmm, I don’t know, let’s look,” I replied.

We walked around the perimeter and came upon a hallway that was darker because the fluorescent lights were flickering. That’s when Parker said, “Oh, there it is!” And sure enough there was a Men’s Restroom sign at the end of the hall. So we both went in and used the urinals. There was some graffiti, which I ignored, on the wall, and then Parker suddenly said, “No way!” He finished peeing and went directly to the four stalls opening each of the doors. When he got to the second to last one, he said “Oh my God, it’s true! Ha ha!”

“What are you looking at?” I asked him.

“Well, come here!” So I went over and looked in the stall and there was a grapefruit-sized round hole in the wooden wall between the last two stalls.

“You know what that is?” he asked.

“Yeah, clearly it’s a hole in the wall,” I answered. “I’d just go and use another stall.”

“It’s a glory hole!” he informed me.

“What’s that? To like spy on each other or something? I mean it’s pretty obvious.”

“You’ve never heard of a glory hole? Here—you stay in this stall and I’ll go in the other and demonstrate.”

I really had no idea. So I went in and stood there looking at the hole. And suddenly Parker’s flaccid cock and balls appeared through the hole.

“Parker, what are you doing?”

“This is what a glory hole is for...so suck my dick!”

“Are you crazy, we can’t do that!”

“Sure we can. I bet this glory hole has been well used. Come oooooooon, I've never had a glory hole experience before!”

I was a little hesitant about doing something that would certainly be frowned upon by the school administration, but then again we were in two locked stalls, so who’s going to know what’s going on behind closed doors. I looked down at his well-proportioned equipment and I could hear his urging from the other stall—I was powerless to refuse.

I may have mentioned more than a few times before that Parker had the most beautiful uncircumcised penis I had ever seen—he did, plain and simple. OK, his was the first uncircumcised one I’d ever seen, but it was still a vision of perfection as far as intact penises are concerned.

This may seem odd to anyone who lives elsewhere, but circumcised penises are in the majority for most white males in the United States. Meanwhile, most everywhere else in the world, intact penises are the most common because that’s how boys come equipped. In the U.S., circumcision became a standard part of the childbirth process and most boys were routinely snipped within 72 hours of coming out of the womb. This practice is mostly attributed to leading doctors who claimed it was cleaner and healthier for a boy to be circumcised. Then it was reinforced when Dr. Benjamin Spock, came out with the book Baby and Child Care in 1946, which became essential reading for any couple looking to start a family. This made Dr. Spock the leading authority on raising children in the U.S. In early editions, he touted the health advantages of circumcising all boys and thus, it became a routine procedure in most hospitals. Since most women in the U.S. delivered their children in hospitals (at least in populous areas), most boys left the hospital minus a foreskin.

Apparently Spock changed his opinion in the 1980s stating that either was fine, but by then circumcision was a common practice. Parker, having been born just before public opinion began to change, was the beneficiary of having a mother who was a nurse and decided to do everything naturally: from natural childbirth, to breast feeding, to all natural baby food, to choosing not to subject her newborn to an unnecessary surgery for no overwhelming reason.

(I found this out during a small family get-together where I was present and Ginny had one too many cocktails. But I felt honored to have been privy to this information as I was always interested in finding out why Parker ended up with an intact penis.)

As the trend began to shift in the U.S. (circumcision dropped from 91% to around 75% in the past 30 years) and as circumcisions are no longer automatically covered by health insurance as part of the childbirth process, those numbers may continue to decline. But then again, I’ve found that most women in the U.S. are accustomed to their partners coming outfitted without a foreskin, which may account for only a gradual change. Plus fathers who are circumcised are more inclined to have their sons snipped as well. I always liked the novelty that Parker had a foreskin, so I felt that was just one of the many things that made Parker unique.

Sorry, for the commercial, now back to the glory hole experience.

I not so reluctantly held him in my hand and started to fondle it. I always loved to play with his foreskin a little bit. The boy went from soft to hard in an amazing hurry, and it looked bigger than usual today. It wasn’t huge, but it was definitely bigger than average, perfectly straight with the foreskin fully retracted when hard. So I gripped it with my right hand and began stroking while I caressed his balls with my left hand. After a minute, I began hearing moans from the other side of the stall divider. Meanwhile, my phallus sprang to life further complicating things...or perhaps uncomplicating things depending on how you look at it.

I crouched down and took him in my mouth. At first I was a little concerned that I had given in to him so readily in a public place and all, but we hadn’t yet had sex that day, so I guess we were due. I worked him with my right hand and mouth while I worked myself with my left hand. I was still in disbelief that this is what a big hole between stalls was for...this glory hole business. Right here on a college campus—my college campus—is a place where other students (probably straight students) go to get sucked off. I guess the fact that it was another guy doing the sucking wasn't such a big deal for those in desperate need. It would seem that either there were a lot more bisexual guys on campus than I expected or a willing mouth that will get you off when you're starving for it is an accepted remedy.

While I was thinking my way around this secretive campus situation, the damn burst and my mouth was showered with Parker’s juice. If it was “an acquired taste,” I was certainly beginning to acquire it because it didn’t taste too bad. Maybe Parker had better tasting stuff than most people, but I had nothing to compare it to...not that I was looking to try other brands. That would require something like a taste test, and that was never on my radar. I was simply happy to have acquired a taste for the love of my life whether he tasted like everyone else or not.

“Now it’s your turn,” I heard from the next stall.

Although I had been close, I hadn’t actually spilled my beans yet. So I shrugged my shoulders to no one in particular, stood up, and put it through the opening in the wall. I heard him say, “Oh man, that is big!” like he had never seen it before. But I guess an erect penis out of context can look a bit different, even larger, when there were no other body parts to distract from the proportions.

He took me in his mouth and worked his usual magic. It didn’t take long. I came in waves...one...two... three...four...five while I had a white knuckle grip on the top of the divider. I would have much preferred to see Parker while he was hard at work rather than staring into a painted wooden divider. But I guess people who usually use glory holes are not particularly interested in who is on the other side.

Is the mystery of who is on the other side part of the turn-on or is a glory hole simply a way of maintaining one’s privacy and trying to remain anonymous? I suppose there are married men out there who like to suck a dick every now and then. He makes a quick stop to suck off a student to completion and later that night he’ll brush his teeth—and the taste of cum off his breath—before he gets into bed with his wife.

And of course you have an endless supply of students who are horny as hell and just want to blow a load. On the other side of that hole is a random mouth that will fill that need...free of charge. And each student will go on his merry way having been relieved of the day. Talk about conspiracy theories! How straight is straight?

When we were finished, we were washing our hands and I said, “How did you know that was there?”

“What, the glory hole?” he replied.

“Yeah.”

“Well, the graffiti on the wall above the urinal said so. Since you can’t always believe what you read...especially on the wall in a men’s room...I went to check if it was true...and it was!”

He was quite the observant boy. And now we were ready to continue our campus tour.

“OK, now it’s time for your first college dining hall experience.”

“It must be better than the stuff they serve in my high school cafeteria,” he replied.

“Oh yes, much different,” I declared. “We have two main dining halls, East and West, where they provide a cafeteria-style buffet. There are two smaller cafe-style food outlets at North and South, but their menu is a bit more limited. As a student on the meal plan, you can eat at any of them.”

We went to the East hall which was closest to our final stop at my dorm. It was also the dining hall where I usually ate because it was the most convenient.

“Since you are not a student yet, I think it’s like 10 dollars for a visitor meal pass. I’ll take care of it,” I offered.

“No. You are providing everything else tonight, so I can at least pay for my own meal,” he argued.

“OK, just thought I’d offer,” I replied. We never quibbled over money when we were together. I knew he didn’t have a job and I did, so I always took that into consideration. But he usually seemed to have money to cover some things and I remembered his mom mentioning an “allowance.” In the end, we probably totaled maybe 60% I’d pay and 40% he’d pay. I would have gladly paid for him always and I think he knew that, but he said something once about not wanting a “sugar daddy,” so I steered clear of going there.

We arrived at the dining hall at around 5:30 and we took a look around. They had a Mexican food theme going on at the main station, which I thought was very appropriate preceding a fiesta. I got the ever popular taco salad with ground beef and Parker got the two enchilada platter. I swiped my food card and Parker proudly paid cash for his and we went to sit at one of the booths along the wall.

I don’t think more than two minutes had passed when Joe appeared and asked, “Hey gents, room for one more?” We both slid over to show we were open to the suggestion. And then he said, “Hold that thought while I go get my food.”

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 31
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was so happy to see you post again. I've missed our boys! And now Parker will enter Matt's world. I'm sure he'll do just fine.

 

As a European, I must say I haven't seen that many cut boys. I'm not sure I would know what to do with it... LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/17/2015 05:35 PM, Puppilull said:

I was so happy to see you post again. I've missed our boys! And now Parker will enter Matt's world. I'm sure he'll do just fine.

 

As a European, I must say I haven't seen that many cut boys. I'm not sure I would know what to do with it... LOL

And can you imagine that it's exactly the opposite in the States? Plus there's a theory that the Vatican was complicit in circumcising boys. Less sensitivity = less masturbation = more baby-making sex = more Catholics. The Vatican supports any scheme that produces more Catholics. But that's a debate for another day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The nasty Dr. Spock has a lot to answer for. :angry:  I feel sorry for all those poor US guys and I'm so pleased you're pointing out this ridiculous custom of baby boy mutilation.

 

Anyway, the glory hole was fun, but I can understand Matt's reluctance.

Edited by Timothy M.
Link to comment

The College tour was fun to read about. The Glory hole part was funny due to Matt's reaction.

Link to comment

The glory hole scene was funny, I wonder if Parker had used one before, like many a teenage boy? 
 

Link to comment

Major spoiler alert in there, about them being together in the years ahead. Oh well, I suppose we knew this wasn't going to be a breakup drama.

Hopefully Parker won't get them both kicked out of College. I mean Matt just can't say no to anything Parker asks.

Looking forward to see what Joe and Matt's other friends make of Parker.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..