Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,796 Words
  • 4,835 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 29. Parker's Birthday Party

Parker's Birthday Party

 

Well, the party went off without a hitch. For those who had never met me before, I was introduced up front as Parker’s boyfriend, so there was no possibility of things being misinterpreted or me feeling excluded. I even met Parker’s brother, Nick, for the first time. He was pretty friendly to me. When he met me, he said, “Oh, so you’re the guy I’ve been hearing so much about. Hmm, you don’t look gay at all.” He meant that as a compliment.

So I replied, “Oh, that’s because I’m not gay.” He stopped short and temporarily had a puzzled look on his face. He saw my smirk and then cracked up and said, “Of course not.” He liked me even more after we had some lively sports fan talk.

We were all fed with a wide range of appetizers and a deli platter. Nick even brought me a beer from the fridge, not caring that I was still a year short of being legal. Ginny was watching, shook her head in mock disgust, and smiled. I just shrugged my shoulders back at her. I think she was pleased that Nick and I got on so well. Parker eventually came over and joked, “Hey Nick, don’t go stealing my boyfriend.”

“Stealing? Yeah, and who stole whose bike?” Nick teased.

“I didn’t steal it. You left it here and I just use it,” Parker defended as he stood next to me and put his arm around my back to symbolically claim ownership.

“How do you put up with this guy?” Nick said to me as he continued his teasing.

“Oh, Parker works in mysterious ways,” I answered.

“Mmm, not so mysterious,” Nick said putting his rolled up fist to his mouth simulating a blow job.

Parker gasped, “Nick!” And we all cracked up.

Ginny seeing Nick’s attempt at x-rated charades, quickly jumped to life, “OK everyone, time for the cake.”

The candles were lit and we all sang happy birthday. Then Ginny said, “OK, make a wish.”

And Parker replied, “But I already got my wish.” And everybody made that “Aw” sound that people make when they are touched, and they all smiled at me. I blushed.

“Then make another wish…before the fire Marshall shows up,” Nick said.

“OK, OK, I’ve got another one,” he said smiling at me.

I read it in his eyes. It was like ESP. I knew exactly what that wish was because I kind of wished it too. I got all choked up as he blew out the candles and everyone clapped.

As we moved on to the gift opening session, Parker ended up getting a pile of gift cards for the record store. Ginny must have told everyone when they wondered what to get him. As a result, the gift that I figured was so thoughtful had become more of the same. Parker said, “Thank you so much Matthew… for both gifts.” Oh well, at least my other gift was more… unique? Thankfully, no one asked what the other gift was.

Parker also received some clothes, including a pair of skinny jeans from Aunt Helen. He tried them on and holy sh*t they looked good, really good, too good. Aunt Helen asked what he had stuffed down the front, and I nearly keeled over when he innocently said, “Nope, it’s all me.” I had to giggle because there was a roomful of people staring at the bulge in Parker’s pants but not daring to make a comment, while he stood there oblivious. It was classic.

The skinny jeans were a tad too tight in the crotch, which was pretty hard to achieve given Parker’s 28” (71 cm) waist size. Helen promised him she’d exchange them and go up a waist size because skinny jeans obviously run small in the waist...she didn’t say crotch, but if you increase the wait size, you add room in the crotch.

Earlier, I met Parker’s cousin who was Helen’s daughter Jessica or Jess. She was kind of a nerd and she’d be the first to tell you that. She’s really smart and knows a lot of random stuff for someone 15 years of age. I kept thinking that a quick makeover would work wonders. She might even be hot when the transformation was complete. Well, maybe not hot, but greatly improved.

Also, Parker’s best friend Jenny and I had a long conversation. At the end of the night, she said “I’m glad I finally had the chance to meet you. You’re really good for him.” I didn’t expect the endorsement. Jenny was really cute and sweet. I imagined that if I was still living in the straight world that I might have even considered asking her out. She probably would have turned me down, but who knows?

The party had started at 4:00 and by the time everyone left, it was dark out. Parker, Nick, Helen, Jess, and I volunteered for clean-up duty. Ginny was exhausted, so we wanted to give her a break. When we were done, Helen and Jess said their good-byes and headed out. Helen's husband John had to work that evening, so he was not able to attend the party.

“Hey Mom, where do you want me to sleep tonight?” Nick asked.

“In your old room,” she replied.

“Well isn’t Matt in there?”

“No, Matt is in Parker’s room.”

“Where’s Parker sleeping?”

“In his room,” she replied.

“But there’s only one bed in there,” he reminded her.

“That’s correct,” she could sense it coming.

“Shit Ma, you never would have let a girl sleep over with me in my room!”

“Of course not! It’s different with boys. With two boys no one ends up pregnant and you greatly reduce the possibility of someone crying rape,” she explained. “All you have to worry about is STDs, and we seem to have that covered.”

Nick had no plans to ever move home again, so there was no value in continuing the debate with his mother. He just walked by us, exhaled a sigh of exasperation, and said, “You guys are so lucky you’re gay.” He then turned back around, smiled, and said, “Well, at least one of you.”

It was about midnight when Parker and I retired to the bathroom and brushed our teeth side by side. That’s when I remembered that Parker had douched in the morning for “later on”...and it was now “later on.” I didn’t know exactly what was supposed to happen “later on,” but I had a good idea. I got an instant boner. Damn.

We moved ourselves to the bedroom and got undressed. It was clear that my boner situation had not resolved itself. “Holy shit Matt, I didn’t know I was getting another present.”

“This one was beyond my control,” I explained.

“Well bring it over here, so I can get a better look,” he motioned for me to lie on the bed, and I complied. I had a feeling he wouldn't be "looking" at it for long.

He picked up a towel and threw it on the bed. Perhaps we were going to get wet tonight? He went face first into my affected area to perform his unique brand of magic. He worked me over with his mouth, tongue, lips and anything else that was connected.

“Oh my God, look at how hard you are!” Parker observed. He was right. I was so hard, it almost hurt. He continued working on me, and I could have exclaimed anything, but the words “Oh fuck” suddenly slipped out.

“Good idea,” he replied.

He lubed my hardness and went behind his back to coat his rear entrance. Then he quite simply sat down on me. I can’t even begin to describe how good it felt as I entered him. Then he began riding up and down on it while stroking his own shaft. After a few minutes, he spun around 180 degrees while I stayed in him. As before, I got a clear view of his hot little butt being opened up by something that looked much too big to enter so readily. This boy had one hungry hole.

Recalling the move from last time, I sat up and wrapped my arms around his torso and I leaned forward. We slid forward and then we were doing it doggie style once again. Although we did not get the face to face contact that the missionary position offers, entering him from behind seemed to fit better. And I was therefore able to go deeper and consequently make him moan more. So I must have been doing a good job.

“Slap my ass,” he called out. So I gave him a firm smack. “Not a sissy slap! Harder!” I wound up with with both arms and slammed my hands down on one cheek and then the other. That seemed to do the trick as he moaned, “Oh yeah!”

He grabbed the towel and quickly put it in front of him just in time to catch his shots, which I was forcing out of him with my plunger. I was now ready to do my part. I wrapped my arms around his torso and held him tight. It was pure animal instinct that was now driving me to fulfill a basic need. Maybe that’s another reason they call it doggie style. I’ve seen two male dogs in heat before trying to mount and hump each other out in my neighborhood. They didn’t seem to care that they were both male. Maybe it’s just what animals do. And we two boys weren’t much removed from that same force of nature. Of course, the one thing that separated us from those dogs is that we had better sense than doing it in the middle of the road.

I felt that inner muscle of his grab onto the head of my phallus, and it didn’t take me long to follow up Parker’s eruption with my own. I delivered my love potion well inside him in five or six deep thrusts each accompanied by a primal grunt. And then I was done.

Parker moved his body to roll us onto our right side while we waited for our heart rates to return to normal. He was in front of me. My front was right up against his back, which is the position we usually slept in. I‘ve heard people refer to it as spooning. Except in our case, my pelvis was driven into his butt with my shrinking penis still very much inside his back door.

I went to separate myself from him. “I’ll go wash up now,” I informed him.

He just clutched onto my arms which were wrapped around his chest, not allowing me to move. “No, don’t go. Let’s just sleep now and leave it inside me. You’ll be the last person to fuck me as an adolescent and the first to fuck me as a legal adult.”

Well, there are two parts to that scenario, and I guess we had just completed part one.

“Wow, that’s quite an honor,” I told him.

“It’s an honor for me too. Most boys my age don’t get to spend their 18th birthday in bed with someone they love. So I do this in the name of all those boys who spend their 18th birthday alone in bed.”

“And wake up still virgins,” I added.

“So I'm taking one for the team,” he laughed. “A big one!”

Now I had never attempted to sleep a whole night with my dick inside anyone of any gender. I wasn’t even sure if it was possible. Surely one of us will move and it will come out on its own, right? And what if I get wood while we’re sleeping and it’s still in him? Will it wake him up? This was uncharted territory for sure, but I was curious to witness the outcome.

I buried my face in my usual place between the base of his neck and his left shoulder from behind. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of his hair. Next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and it was morning. The sun was shining through the blinds and I could hear the birds chirping.

Surprisingly, we were in the exact same position in which we fell asleep. I still had my arms wrapped around holding him against me. Maybe that’s why neither of us moved over the night. We were propped up against each other so there was nowhere to go. I kissed his bare shoulder and squeezed him gently with a small hug.

It was a minute or two before I remembered where things were left the night before. Since his entire body was against mine, there was no way to determine what was going on downstairs. I took my left hand and, using it like a putty knife, slid it down my chest between our two bodies. I eventually reached the place in question. To my great surprise, although I was now flaccid, it was all still very much up inside Parker. I laughed to myself to envision that his hungry hole had a death grip on my Johnson and wasn’t about to let go without a fight. I was parked inside Parker! Surely when his mother named him, she couldn’t have conceived the future implications.

Of course, the good fortune of this situation was not lost on me…or more precisely, my penis. Since it was first thing in the morning, I was powerless. Within minutes I rose to the occasion with little effort. It’s nice to own a penis, but sometimes it does whatever it wants. So you either have to take a cold shower or give into it. I had no intention of taking a cold shower, so it was time to “rise and shine.” I figured having a pound of meat suddenly filling his insides would be enough to wake Mr. Sleepyhead, but he continued to slumber. I felt guilty but the next step had to be taken. I began slowly pumping and it worked better than any alarm clock...and was much more satisfying.

“Mmm, somebody’s up early in the morning…and I do mean up,” he said as he awoke to realize he was being skewered from behind.

“It’s time for your first legal screw, remember?” I reminded him.

“Screw? Wow, it’s been a long time since I heard that term,” he commented.

“Really? Don’t guys screw?” I asked.

“Yeah, but that’s more of a straight term.”

“Well, look who said it,” I commented.

“Yes, my straight boyfriend who is fucking me up the ass!” he exclaimed.

“Isn’t that what you wanted?” I asked.

“Yes, only harder!”

“OK, but you remember what happens every time we go there,” I reasoned.

“I don’t care. Give it to me hard. I want my first legal screw to be a good one. Screw… it even sounds odd.”

“Yeah, I guess it is more like hammering a nail than screwing in a bolt,” I theorized.

I banged him as he instructed and all manner of grunts, groans, and squeaks were emanating from him.

“Faster, faster!” he commanded.

“Shhh, you’re gonna wake up the house!” I interjected.

An arm shot out, grabbed a pillow, and buried it in front of his face. Meanwhile, I was trying to keep the slapping noise to a minimum as my thighs smacked against his buttocks. His whole skinny body shook with each thrust. That same arm then grabbed the towel and dragged it below. He must have been nearly there. I know I was getting close.

As he came, I continued driving into him. When I heard his muffled moans into the pillow come to an end, I knew he was done. After a few more pumps, I pushed myself in as far as I could go and I unloaded deep inside his greased cavity accompanied by one really long groan and an incredible orgasm. Mission accomplished!

As usual, I collapsed down on him when I was finished and kept my dick in him like a cork in a bottle. We were both breathing heavily.

“How…was…that?” I asked between gulps of air.

“You really…made…a man…out of me,” he managed to get out. “I’ll remember that one forever,” he added.

“Yeah, well unfortunately I think you’ll be feeling that one forever, too,” I warned.

Yes, I knew better. I knew that if I pounded him too hard, he’d be sore for a day or two after. But when I was in the throes of passion, and he was ordering me to go “harder” and “faster” and generally encouraging me, I’d temporarily lose sight of my good judgment and simply follow his commands. That’s why he was my kryptonite, my weakness, my drug—whatever you want to call it—causing me to lose sight of the consequences. Yes, ultimately he was to blame and he’d take full responsibility, but I was complicit in our activities. I often felt a little guilty afterward like I was taking advantage of him for my own pleasure.

“C’mon, let’s go shower. I’m all sticky,” he said persuading me to get off of him.

I got up while pulling my now flaccid member out, and we went to the bedroom door. Parker stopped and poked his head out into the hallway.

“The coast is clear, let’s go,” and with that, we both dashed naked down the hallway and turned into the bathroom and locked the door.

He got the shower temperature just right and we stepped in. We stood facing each other trying to get both of our bodies under the warm running water at the same time. I held him as he planted himself face-first into my chest.

Then he looked up and said, “You know, we take an awful lot of showers, don’t we?”

“We certainly do,” I agreed.

“I don’t know if that’s good or bad,” he joked.

“Oh, it’s good. It’s all good,” I replied.

“Except for the water bill,” he joked and kissed my chest.

We washed up for a good while until we heard a knock on the door.

“Yeah?” Parker responded.

“C’mon dude, I need to piss,” said the voice.

“OK, just a minute.” Then he whispered, “Quick, Nick’s gotta piss.”

We quickly dried off and wrapped the towels around ourselves. And then Parker unlocked and opened the door. Parker stepped out in the hall. Not expecting another body to be there, Nick stepped in…right into me.

“Jesus guys!” Nick scolded.

I moved out of the way to let him by. His eyes were droopy and he was half asleep…he just needed to piss. Been there, done that.

We went back to the bedroom and finished drying off. I pulled a T-shirt, some sweat pants, and a pair of underwear out of my bag.

“No, the other ones,” he suggested.

“Huh?”

The other pair of underwear,” he added.

“Uh, alright…”

“Let me see,” he said as he motioned me to spin around and model them. “Yes, those are much hotter.”

I put on the pair he suggested as my eyes feasted on his nakedness. He was all clean and fresh and everything was out there for me to survey.

He slipped on his sweat pants. “What, no underwear?” I asked.

“No, I never wear underwear with sweats when I'm at home.”

“Why not,” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just don’t like to,” he declared. “Why? Is that weird?”

“No, fine with me,” I agreed.

“You hungry?” he asked.

“Sure, what have you got?”

“I can make us bacon and eggs, if you want.”

“Perfect!” I said giving him some encouragement.

“Here, give me a piggyback to the kitchen,” he suggested. How could I refuse? He was light enough…and cute enough.

He hopped up bare chested holding his shirt and I piggybacked him to the kitchen. He got down and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed even though there was no one around. He put on his shirt, broke out a couple of pans, turned on the stove, took out eggs, bacon and toast, a bowl, a spatula, and a wire whisk. I watched in wonder as he threw himself totally into the task at hand.

“Scrambled OK?” he asked.

“Sure.”

About 10 minutes later, Nick walked into the kitchen and sat down with me at the table.

“Eggs, bacon, and toast?” Parker asked looking at Nick.

“Sounds good to me,” Nick replied.

Nick grabbed the paper and started reading. I was trying to read the part that was closest to me.

“Oh, here take a section,” he said dividing up the paper with me.

“Thanks,” I said.

A few minutes passed and Parker served up the plates of food. We began eating and the breakfast conversation began.

“So I woke up this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep because there was quite a racket coming from your room, Parker,” Nick stated.

“Oh?”

“What the hell was going on in there?” Nick continued.

“Well…” Parker began.

“Never mind, I don’t want to know. I can pretty much put 2 and 2 together. Is it like that every morning?”

“No, not every morning. Just when Matt’s over,” Parker tried to end the conversation.

“Well, it’s a good thing that Mom’s bedroom is on the other side of the house,” Nick replied.

I tried to smooth things over, “Yeah, since it was Parker’s 18th birthday, he got a little carried away this morning, that’s all.”

“Carried away?" Parker suddenly broke in. "Well, it’s not that easy to keep quiet when you’re…

“No don’t go there,” I was trying to broadcast by ESP or something.

…being pounded by a….

“No, don’t say it!”

…nine inch…

“Stop!”

…cock!”

It rang out in the air like a canon shot.

“Holy shit Parker, that was TMI,” Nick informed him.

A few seconds later, Nick looked at me and whispered, “Nine inches? Good for you, man!”

Of course Parker was exaggerating slightly on my size (or so I thought), but at this point, I just wanted to leave this one alone and crawl under a rock.

After breakfast, I told Parker that I had to get back to campus. I explained that the next couple of weeks were going to be a bit dicey. Final exams
were being held over the next two weeks and I was going to need as much time studying as possible during the next week, so I wouldn’t be available as much.

“Can you at least come over next Friday after work?” he asked nervously.

“Yeah, I think I can swing one visit next week, but once finals are over…”

“Disney!” he said.

That wasn’t exactly what I was going to say, but he was right nonetheless.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 31
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/01/2016 05:49 PM, Bart said:

And this is based on your own life? Lucky dude!

Yup. But when you are in a real relationship for the first time, everything is new. There are a lot of first times for everything and first times are memorable.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm getting a bit curious about Matthew's family and he's going to explain or handle things vis-a-vis them. Nice that Parker's brother was so accepting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/03/2016 01:56 AM, Puppilull said:

I'm getting a bit curious about Matthew's family and he's going to explain or handle things vis-a-vis them. Nice that Parker's brother was so accepting.

It is inevitable...but Matthew has to grow up a bit first.

Link to comment

Well Parker sure had a birthday to remember :P! Parker's brother seems like a very chilled character.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..