Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,352 Words
  • 3,665 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 35. They Don’t Call it Fantasyland for Nothing

They Don’t Call it Fantasyland for Nothing

 

When Monday finally rolled around, Parker and I were very excited to get to The Magic Kingdom Park at DisneyWorld. We were now carrying around 3 cards, one each for the room, the meal plan, and entrance to the park. I was also carrying the receipts for me and Parker in case anything went wrong. Since we were staying at a Disney hotel on the property, we began with an express monorail ride to the park with no wading through the crowds arriving by car. We swiped our cards with the ticket person at the turnstiles and we were in.

At this point, the girls were interested in poking around the shops on Main Street, while Parker and I wanted to go straight to the rides, so we made the decision to split up. Ginny said we were free to go wherever we wanted for lunch. If we don’t see them during the day, we were to meet in front of the Crystal Palace Restaurant at 6:00 p.m., our reservations were for 6:30. We agreed and off we went.

Parker jumped on my back and I gave him a piggyback down Main Street. People smiled at us as we passed by, probably figuring we were related somehow, although we looked nothing alike. I was so excited that I hardly noticed the extra weight. As I was walking down Main Street, something occurred to me. Since I had him in a piggyback, Parker’s legs were spread around me, which would leave his little butt stretched wide and poking down. When we got near the end of Main Street, there was a shop with a 3-way mirror out in front by the boardwalk. Suddenly, I got an idea. “Hang on a second…a quick detour,” I informed my passenger. So I went up to the mirror and faced away from it. I looked over my shoulder, and whispered in a hushed voice, “Now that’s a nice bum!”

“Quick, take a picture!” I enticed him.

He looked in the mirrors to see what I was looking at and said, “Ha ha ha. Matt, you’re such a perv!””

I needed to see that! I could have stayed right there all day just admiring that view, but we had people to see and places to go. That million dollar bum was quite a first attraction…in my humble opinion…and the opinion of any other observant person lucky enough to be following behind (no pun intended) us down Main Street.

Returning to the street and walking a bit more, I saw the Crystal Palace Restaurant. “On the left is the restaurant where we’re meeting the girls for dinner,” I called out.

“Well, at least it’s easy to find,” he commented.

“OK, this is where we’re going to need to start moving, so time to get down,” I said letting him down from my back. “Ready? Now follow me.”

People all have their own methods of tackling The Magic Kingdom. My family figured it out on our last visit three years prior. Start at Jungle Cruise and then go clockwise from there through the rest of the park.

In very little time, Parker and I completed Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and The Hall of Presidents for a really good start.

We walked over and got in line for the raft ride to Tom Sawyer’s Island. There’s no real ride once you get out to the island, just trails, caves, floating barrel bridges, a mill, a mock soldier’s fort, and some good views of the rest of the park. I liked it because it was there that I felt most like a little kid again with the opportunity for a little exploration. It may seem like the most low-tech attraction, but in reality it is the most interactive.

As we were waiting in line for the next raft to the island, Parker said, “Save my place in line. I’ll be right back.”

“OK.”

He walked over to the fence surrounding the dock area where the rafts were loading. He was just looking around at first. Then I saw him talking to someone on the other side of the fence. From my angle, I couldn’t see anyone, but I know Parker wasn’t talking to himself. Then I saw someone wearing a straw hat on the other side of the fence. And I thought, “I hope Parker isn’t pestering one of the ride operators. The guy is trying to perform his job, and he probably doesn’t appreciate being bothered.”

Then Parker pointed over toward me as I saw a cute face attached to the straw hat pop up and peek over the fence. I gave a quick wave back figuring he asked Parker who he was with. The conversation continued over at the fence for a couple more minutes and then I saw Parker heading back.

“Hey, he was a pretty friendly guy,” Parker said when he was in ear shot.

“The ride operator?”

“Yeah, he’s 18, too…working here for the summer. He said he’s from cow country in Michigan. Do you know where that is?”

“I think he means, like rural Michigan, not a specific place.”

“I asked him if he likes working here. He said they work him long hours, but it sure beats milking cows for a change.”

“Hmm.”

The raft had arrived, so the gate opened and everyone moved forward.

“And he’s really cute, too,” Parker whispered in my ear.

“Yes, I noticed.”

“A cute Michigan farm boy,” he summed up.

The ride operators switched off as we filled in all the available standing area on the raft. Parker’s new friend was going to be piloting our trip. Thankfully, Parker let him go about his work without trying to engage him further. He looked like he was plenty busy.

As the raft pilot was going about his duties, I was discretely checking him out. Parker was right, he was really cute. He was wearing a red- and white-checked button down shirt, a pair of cutoff jean shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. His bushy brown hair was sticking out from below the straw hat he was wearing. He had a really cute face and sort of an “aw shucks” unassuming way about him that was endearing. I also noticed he had a hot little bubble butt hidden inside those denim shorts.

Then I thought “Wait a minute… is checking out another guy when you are with your boyfriend OK?” And then I decided it was allowed because Parker was checking the kid out too. I guess window shopping is OK, and then we’d have something (or someone) to talk about later.

We didn’t get to speak to the boy on the ride since we were situated away from where the driver stands. He did exchange smiles and glances with Parker and me a couple of times.

When we arrived at the dock on the island, our operator said, "Enjoy yourselves guys!" We walked away from the dock area and began exploring on foot. We followed a trail that led into one of the dark caves and there were little kids running around inside. Parker pulled me into a little nook in the cave where we stood to let all the little kids go by. Then he pushed me against the cave wall. It was a dark little corner and everyone else seemed to have moved on. Now we had a golden opportunity, so we made out for a bit. I would never pass up a chance for pressing my lips against his warm, soft lips and then going in for some tongue action.

When we heard more voices approaching, we moved on to the frontier soldier fort on the island, called Fort Langhorn. I was hoping for a bit more than just lookout posts with mounted air guns and stables with fake horses. Perhaps one of those frontier-themed shooting galleries with the light beam guns would have fit in nicely. I'd have gladly paid for a round. We also went over the bouncy barrel bridge and found another cave that was virtually empty. We made out some more and even groped each other for a little bit before we heard other patrons approaching in the darkness and moved on again. I recall exiting the cave with a hard-on courtesy of my favorite blond-haired desire.

We hiked up a trail that ended at Aunt Polly’s lemonade stand. It had a sign that said Closed for the Season or something like that. But there was a line of wooden rocking chairs and we were the only people there. So we sat in the chairs, rocked, and enjoyed the private views we had of the park.

“Hey Matt…”

“Yeah?”

“What…do you think…of threesomes?”

“Huh?”

“Haven’t you ever had a threesome fantasy?”

“Well, yeah. I think all guys—at least straight guys—have a threesome fantasy. You know a guy with two girls and the two girls doing stuff to the guy and each other. It’s every straight boy’s fantasy.”

“Oh, it's not just a straight guy fantasy. Do you think you'd ever be interested in having a threesome sometime?”

“You mean with us?” I asked.

“Well, yeah.”

“Ha ha, we’d be short a person.”

“I don’t mean right now, silly.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured you didn't mean right now. It’s just odd that you waited to ask that question on Tom Sawyer’s Island at DisneyWorld.”

“What do you mean? I’m just making small talk.”

“OK, so…this imaginary threesome….it would be me, you, and a girl?”

“Ugh!”

“You, me, and…another guy? What, you need two guys to please you now?”

“No! You’re completely misunderstanding me. I’m talking about a one-time experience type of thing. Something we'd do just to see what it’s like. You know, like experimenting. I mean with that big sausage of yours, there’s plenty to go around.”

“Yeah, but there are so many ways a threesome could go wrong,” I pointed out.

“Like?”

“Like…well, what if the 3rd person only likes one of the couple. Or if only one of the couple likes the 3rd guy being considered, then what?”

“Well, obviously if it isn’t a good fit, you don’t continue.”

“Yeah, but what if you don’t know it isn’t a good fit until it’s too late.”

“So, you’re not interested?” he surmised.

“No, I’m not saying that. I might be interested if the right situation presented itself...and if everyone involved was into everyone else of course.”

After a few seconds of silence, Parker asked, “What about Nathan?”

“What? Who is Nathan?”

“Our raft driver.”

I burst out laughing. “You think because you were talking to some cute guy, and he was friendly, that he wants to jump into bed with us? Gee, did you ever consider he’s probably straight.”

“I did consider that possibility until I told him ‘that guy over there is my boyfriend.’ Remember when I pointed and then you waved? Then I said ‘isn’t he cute’ and he agreed.”

“He agreed with you that I was cute?”

“Of course he did…because you are.”

“Parker, he was probably just playing along and agreeing with you because you are a customer. And that’s what Disney employees are supposed to do.”

“Did you know that usually more than half of the guys that choose to work at Disney are gay or bi?” Parker stated.

“Where did you get that from?”

“Out Magazine. I mean, would you work at Disney?” he asked me.

“No, would you?”

“Yes. See?”

“Why?”

“OK…What kind of place would a young gay guy want to work?”

“I dunno…a place that pays a lot?”

“No, c’mon. You’re a smart boy. Think about it?”

“Oh, I know…a place he’s not going to get hassled for being gay?”

“Right! The Disney organization was one of the first companies in the country to extend benefits to same sex couples. So it’s a gay-friendly work environment. And gay guys are all about the fucking Disney Magic.”

“But even so, why do you think…what’s his name?”

“Nathan.”

“What makes you think Nathan is gay?“

“Look, he works at Disney—the gayest place on earth, he agreed you are cute, he’s a farm boy away from home for the first time, and he kept catching our eyes on the raft ride. Matt, my gaydar went off loud and clear…and it’s hardly ever wrong.”

Somehow Parker’s logic was beginning to make sense. The thought of sleeping with both Parker and Nathan was quite an alluring little fantasy…regardless of how remote its chance of success. And then reality set in.

“Parker, even if all of what you say is true. How do you propose we all get together? In the men’s restroom?”

“No, back in our room.”

“And how would we manage that?”

“See… I got those gears in your head turning, didn’t I? Well, it just so happens, I have a plan. Do you have any scrap paper on you?”

Earlier Ginny told us to hold onto our ticket receipts in case there was some problem with our passes. I pulled out the two receipts and tore off the blank bottom of one. “Here, you go.”

Parker produced a pen from his pocket and wrote our first names, hotel, wing, and room number.

“Now… are we ready to go back to see the rest of the park?” he asked.

“I guess so.”

We walked the trail until we got within sight of the raft docks on a little rise overlooking them. We watched them go back and forth until Nathan was alone on our side waiting for a raft to come over.

“Wait here. I'll be right back,” Parker directed.

He casually walked over to Nathan and I could see them chatting. There was a discussion going on and I began to think “Uh oh, maybe Nathan isn’t gay after all.” Then I saw Parker pull out the pen, add something to the note, and hand him the piece of paper folded in quarters. And some more discussion followed. Then Parker came back to me and said, “Go back up.” So we went back up the hill out of sight of the rafts.

“Well?” I asked.

“He said he’d try.”

“Try? Try what?”

“He said he’d try to make it.”

“Make what?”

“Well, I asked him if he was interested in a sleepover some night at our hotel before we leave on Saturday. He said he works until closing tonight, until 8:00 tomorrow night, and his day off is Wednesday. So I asked him if he wanted to come over after work tomorrow. I said sometime around 10:00 p.m. would work and I wrote it on the paper. Then he took the note, put it in his pocket, and said he’d try.”

“And by tomorrow he will have forgotten all about it. He’s probably just patronizing you, Parker.”

“I don’t know if a farm boy knows how to patronize anybody. He asked what we’d be doing and I said anything you feel comfortable doing.”

“So is he gay?”

“It seems he’s at least curious. Look at where he’s from. Not exactly a gay-friendly metropolis, you know? Opportunities are limited.”

“So you think he’s ready to take that first step?” I queried.

“Well, he didn’t completely shut me down like a straight guy would.”

“True.”

“So I have my suspicions. And how many times is such an opportunity going to fall into his lap when he’s in a position to do whatever he wants with two hot guys?”

“Well, Parker, just don’t get your hopes up. I think the probability of him actually showing up is pretty remote.”

“Remote? That's what they said about putting a man on the moon and look how that turned out.”

“Yeah, but it's not 1969 and you don't have billions of dollars and a team of scientists at your disposal.”

“But we do have an 18-year-old boy working at Disney. And you don't need government funding and scientists when it comes to the magic of testosterone,” Parker countered.

“Well, you left it up to him. We'll just have to see what happens, but don't get your hopes up.”

We went back to the dock and just made it on the next transport. As we crossed the river again, I could see Nathan on the other side loading passengers. When we arrived on the other side, Parker saw Nathan about to leave with the other group. Parker waved and Nathan waved back. Then Parker held up 10 fingers to remind him about the time of 10:00. Nathan shook his head that he understood and that was the last we saw of him.

Once we were back on terra firma, we headed straight for the Haunted Mansion. We heard the wolf howling sounds from Tom Sawyer’s Island, so there was no doubt it was to be our next stop. There was hardly any queue, so we were inside in just a couple of minutes. We paid really close attention as we rode through. There are a lot of really cool scenes and effects that are closely guarded Disney secrets. The best part about the ride is that it’s a long one (over 7 minutes), so you get to see a lot of scenes. It’s not all that scary, perhaps creepy is a better term. And of course, you have the spooky-voiced narrator who comes and goes throughout your ride.

As we exited the ride, Parker said, “Hey, there’s no line. Let’s go again.” I willingly followed him to the other side of the building where there was still no queue. We walked right into the room that stretches just before the door closed, and the narrator’s introduction began again. After a couple of minutes, we were right back on the ride.

The haunted cars surround the riders on all sides, except the front, and travel in a manner where you don't see the other riders but for a quick second here and there and mostly in the dark. As soon as our car departed the boarding platform, Parker was grabbing at my belt, then the button and the zipper on my pants. Although the atmosphere wasn’t quite applicable, I was super horny recalling the boner I had over on the island. I followed his lead by moving my body to help him get my shorts and underwear down. Then he went to work on me. A haunted house ride had to be the most bizarre place I’ve ever had sex. The fact that it was the Haunted Mansion in DisneyWorld made it even crazier.

I tried not to giggle as my erection disappeared down Parker’s throat while disembodied heads and cemetery scenes passed through my field of view. We knew that we had limited time to make this happen, so there was incentive for the proceedings to be up tempo. I wasn’t about to leave another ride with a hard-on. Parker was giving me VIP-level oral while I was doing my best to enjoy it. I remember at the ballroom ghost dancing scene, the ride slowed to a stop, and the announcement, "We have been unavoidably detained by playful spirits. Kindly remain seated in your doom buggy. Our tour will resume in just a moment." Well, this was an unexpected stroke of luck giving Parker more time to work his magic. He spit on his finger and slowly inserted it in and out of my butt hole just enough.

As the ride resumed, I could feel my climax approaching. The muscles of my buttocks tensed, my abs contracted, and my butt rose off the seat. As I exploded into Parker’s mouth, I could see these floor-to-ceiling animated ghosts flying upward as I came. I remembered thinking the animated ghosts looked like giant sperm cells swimming upward. How appropriate!

As I accomplished the task at hand, Parker pulled off and suddenly said “Oh fuck!” When questioned about it, he said “Never mind.” I figured maybe he got a bigger load than he expected and he spilled a bit. And as it turned out, I was kind of close...kind of.

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm,i can see trouble in paradise up ahead,i was waiting for the cheating and group sex to start,it Never works,someone will always get hurt.

Link to comment

If you're going to try a 3-some, doing ít on vacation could be the way to go. You'll probably never meet the person again and if it's something you enjoy, you can look into a more permanent arrangement at home. Will he show up though? Then again, who could say no to the boys...? ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/31/2016 06:19 AM, Puppilull said:

If you're going to try a 3-some, doing ít on vacation could be the way to go. You'll probably never meet the person again and if it's something you enjoy, you can look into a more permanent arrangement at home. Will he show up though? Then again, who could say no to the boys...? ;)

Sometimes fantasies are best kept as fantasies because the reality could never live up to the hype. But, sometimes the alignment of the planets, the situation, the location, and the people involved all come together just right, and you get surprised.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Threesomes are dangerous. Sorry meone usually gets hurt. 

Gives me a sick feeling of what’s to come. 😕

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..