Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,198 Words
  • 3,927 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 36. Fast Enough to Rattle Your Cubes

Fast Enough to Rattle Your Cubes

 

As we exited the ride, Parker said, “I have to find a men’s room quickly.”

“I think I saw one over there,” I said pointing to where I was sure I saw one nearby. “You have to pee like a race horse?”

“No.”

“Oh, you gotta do the old humpty dumpty?”

“Ha ha ha. NO! Gross.”

We pulled up in front of the area with the restrooms.

“I’ll explain when I get back,” he replied. “Wait for me right here.”

So I sat on the empty wooden bench near the restrooms awaiting his return. I wondered about what he said. He didn’t have to pee, he didn’t have to do the other, but he’d explain it when he got back. Explain what? A number three? I did some people watching and rechecked the park map while I waited.

After about 10 minutes, Parker returned and stood next to me.

“All better now?” I asked.

“Yeah, c’mon let’s go.” We continued our clockwise direction through the park.

“So what’s all the mystery about the restroom?”

“Well, OK. Remember on the ride when I was blowing you?”

“Yes, ha ha, I seem to recall that.”

“And, remember when I said Oh fuck?”

“Yeah, and then you said never mind.”

“Right, well I had a bit of an accident,” he confessed.

“An accident? What kind of accident?” I asked wondering where this was going.

“Well, I…uh…like…blew a load in my pants…you know, like spontaneously. And then I had to perform a little damage control in the restroom before it soaked through and left a big wet stain.”

“Oh shit, really? What did you do?”

“Well, I couldn’t wash them because it wouldn’t look good to the other patrons if there’s a kid in the restroom washing his underwear in one of the sinks.”

“Yeah, I guess not,” I agreed.

“And even if I did, my underwear would be wet, so I couldn't wear them. So I took them off, wrapped them in paper towels, and threw them out.”

“You threw them out?”

“Yeah, what was I gonna do, walk around all day holding a pair of wet underwear?”

“Oh my god, Parker, that’s awful. So you’re freeballing it?”

“Yeah, not so loud, OK?”

“Hmm, that would be a turn on if we weren’t in such a family-friendly park, ha ha.”

“Sure laugh it up now. But you won’t think it’s so funny when you get no action on the rest of this trip.”

“I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing with you. It’s one of the curses of being a guy.”

“Yeah, but I generally don’t pop off like that.”

“Well, they say many unexplained things happen in haunted houses,” I joked.

“Ha ha, but shouldn’t it have happened in Fantasyland.”

“I don’t think that’s the type of fantasy that Walt Disney had in mind when he planned the park!”

“Yeah, my fantasy requires whips and restraints,” he joked.

“Oh Parker, you’re full of surprises.”

“No, my underwear was full of surprises,” he grumbled. “You know, it’s all your fault.”

“My fault? How do you figure?”

“You’re the only guy who ever caused me to blow in my pants.”

“Maybe you need a less hot boyfriend,” I teased.

“Nah, maybe I just need a pair of adult diapers,” he replied.

“Oh yeah, we'll just ask your mom if we can make a stop on the way back.”

“HA HA HA, she’d have to question that one.”

“I don’t think she’d like the answer.”

“Oh my god…she would die!” Parker burst out.

We both pictured that scenario and we started laughing. “Parker, what did you buy in there?” Ha ha “Adult diapers, mom.” ha ha “Adult diapers?” “Yeah in case I pop off in my pants again.” ha ha

“Maybe we can just go to the Disney gift shop and ask if they carry Donald Duck adult diapers!” I added.

We started laughing uncontrollably.

“Ha, ha. Oh my god, stop! My sides are hurting!” Parker exclaimed. He stopped and leaned over while we were both trying to catch our breath at this point.

“Oh my god—pant, pant—Donald Duck adult diapers! That was too funny—pant pant,” Parker broke back in.

“Hey, let’s go over there to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,” I said as we made our way to the next attraction. He made me give him a piggyback again, but I didn’t mind. It was a cheap thrill for me to know that Parker’s boy parts sans underwear were now wrapped around my lower torso. We got in line and checked out the scenery around the train ride and watched some of the trains go by.

“Hmm, all that great scenery for the slowest roller coaster ever,” I said giving my review.

“Are there any big hills?” Parker asked sizing it up.

“I don’t see any.”

“Do you still want to go on?” Parker asked.

“Yeah, of course, but it could be so much better,” I concluded.

“They should run it at top speed,” he suggested.

“Nah, it’s all gravity. No big hills equals no speed,” I explained. Then I leaned over and whispered, “But since you’re freeballing now, it might be just fast enough to rattle your cubes.” He cracked up and giggled.

“You’re not gonna let that one go, are you?”

“Of course not. I’m going to have a mental picture of your balls in my head for the rest of the day.”

“And then maybe you’ll pop off in your pants, too.”

“Ha, ha, ha. Touché, Parker.”

After we rode the slowest train/roller coaster ride in the West, we went to a little food place tucked away in Liberty Square. The menu wasn’t expansive, but we could find something that worked for lunch. I decided on the fish & chips platter and Parker opted for a chicken finger platter. We placed the order at the cashier and we got in line to wait for our food. There were two boys in line ahead of us who looked somewhere between 18 and 21. One guy was attractive, thin, and had light brown hair, and the other guy was sort of average looking and a little heavier with dark hair. I began eavesdropping on their conversation. I tapped Parker on the elbow to get his attention.

“Hmm?”

I motioned with my head and eyes for him to check out these two guys in front of us. So we both listened to their conversation. It was painfully obvious that the light-haired guy was uber gay. Here we were at Disney World and he’s giving a critique of the costume dresses that the female employees wear in the Frontierland saloon. He said something about the garb not being authentic because of the fabric being used and something else about pleats. I was only picking up some of the discussion, so the exact point of this conversation was lost on me. It wasn’t simply that he was overly excited by women’s fashion, but he was speaking in a manner that could not be perceived as anything but a gay male.

I leaned over and whispered in Parker’s ear, “He’s making my gaydar go off like crazy…and I don’t even have gaydar!”

We both tried to stifle laughs. We eventually got our food and found a table in the upstairs seating area.

“Oh my god, could that guy be any more gay? Like we all know one question no one ever has to ask him,” I reasoned.

“I feel bad for him,” Parker said.

“Why is that?”

“Because he can never get away from it. He must get tons of shit all the time from everybody. He might even be a really cool person, but many people will never know that because he’s…like…over the top. And that’s annoying. You know?”

“Yeah, there are so many more important things in life for a guy to worry about than women’s theme park fashion,” I replied. “And it’s a shame too because he's not a bad-looking guy.”

“Yup, but as soon as he opens his mouth, it’s all over,” Parker added.

“Where does a guy learn to be that…effeminate?” I wondered. "Does he sit at home and watch Richard Simmons DVDs all day?”

“I think some gay guys just come out of the womb programmed that way,” Parker reasoned.

“I’ll never understand that. If a guy is gay and likes other guys, why does he act like a woman?” I queried.

“Yeah, I know. Maybe it’s a biological thing. Like to get a guy, his mind believes he has to be of the opposite sex, so he over compensates,” Parker suggested.

We finished eating, went to the Country Bear Jamboree, and then headed to Fantasyland. And wouldn’t you know, we ran into the girls there. When we tallied up the rides we had been on so far, they didn’t believe us. They said there was no way we could have been on so many. But we insisted we were telling the truth, which we were.

“Have you been on this ride yet?” Ginny asked pointing to Peter Pan’s Flight.

“No, we just got to this area,” Parker informed her.

“I remember taking Parker to see Peter Pan at the movies when he was a child. Would it be OK with everyone if I rode with Parker on this one for old time's sake?” Ginny asked.
“Parker, you don’t mind being seen with your mother on one ride, do you?” she teased him.

“I guess not. Just don’t make it a habit, ha ha,” he shot back.

“You certainly don’t mind asking your mother for twenty bucks when you want to go out somewhere,” Ginny chastised him.

“I know, I know. I’m just kidding. I would be happy to escort you on Peter Pan’s Flight,” Parker replied.

“I think that’s a great idea,” I added.

“Oh, so that means I get Matthew as my escort?” Helen chimed in.

“I guess so, you lucky dog,” I quickly agreed.

“Well, things are finally looking up,” she shot back.

Once Parker was back riding with me after Peter Pan, we knocked off almost all of the rides in Fantasyland with the girls. We learned that the girls had started in Tomorrowland while we had started at the opposite end in Adventureland. Eventually we split up again. Parker and I then moved on to Tomorrowland and the girls headed to the places we had already been. We had finished the park by dinnertime and walked back toward the restaurant with a little time to spare. We arrived at the Crystal Palace Restaurant a few minutes early, so we poked around some of the shops on Main Street.

“Space Mountain was a bit of a letdown,” Parker mentioned.

“Not much of a thrill ride, huh? Have you ever rode one of those Galaxi coasters?” I asked.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, the Galaxi. I rode one on my senior trip.”

“Well, you take a Galaxi coaster, put it in a completely dark building, add some flashing lights, and you have Space Mountain.”

“I heard at the Disney in Paris, Space Mountain has a loop,” Parker announced.

“Really? Then we should go to Paris to ride that one,” I proclaimed.

“Sign me up!” he enthused.

The girls eventually showed up and we walked in at 6:25 to call for our reservation. The Crystal Palace Restaurant was modeled after a Victorian greenhouse or conservatory. The food was buffet style and since I’m not a picky eater, I was fine with what was served in the usual all-you-can-eat format. What we didn’t know was that this restaurant was a character meal eatery with Winnie the Pooh and Friends. Since the characters were mainly busy entertaining the hordes of little kids, we were left to eat in relative peace. Although the number of kids made it a bit loud, we survived. Parker and I did manage to get a picture of us with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.

And that’s when Parker said, “Hey Tigger, how come you can talk in the movies, but you can’t talk in real life?” The person in the Tigger outfit turned to Parker, held his/her paw over Parker’s mouth for a few seconds, then leaned over and gave him a hug. It was a hilarious moment.

After dinner, Parker and I convinced the girls to go back to redo the rides we liked best. We rode Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain (because we were there), and finally back to Jungle Cruise, which the girls had missed entirely.

By the time we finished these attractions, we were ready to get out of there. We walked over to the train station and decided to take the train excursion back to the main entrance. While we waited for the next train, I went to take a leak because there was a restroom nearby. As I stood there at the urinal relieving myself, I heard a commotion behind me. I didn’t have to turn around because I could tell from the narration what was going on. A dad came in with 2 sons: one was really young so he took him to a stall and the other he instructed to use one of the urinals. “Just like you’ve done all those times before.”

The kid pulled up next to me. I looked down at him. He appeared to be 7 or 8 years old. I returned to looking straight ahead and I could see the boy out of my peripheral vision. While he was peeing, he turned his head to the right looking at my cock. Then he looked up at my face and down at my cock again. I smiled to myself as I thought of the line in the movie Airplane, “Have you ever seen a grown man naked?” Perhaps mine was the first adult penis he’d ever seen and he was getting quite the education. When I was done, I zipped up, washed my hands, and ran the hand dryer. I then exited and returned to the train station.

I met my crew back on the platform just in time because I could hear the train coming. I decided to keep the incident in the bathroom to myself. It was cute and innocent, but people might not take it that way. The next thing you know, I’m arrested and branded a sex offender for the rest of my life. Better to keep mum on the little kid incident.

While we were on the train, the fireworks display began and it was fun seeing it from this unique perspective. When we disembarked from the train, I felt my legs had tightened up from all of the walking we had done that day. It took a few steps to get my leg muscles loose again. I’m sure everyone else in our group was feeling it as well.

Once we got back to the hotel via monorail, Ginny suggested we go to the café for a build your own sundae. She didn’t have to twist our arms. It was nice sitting outside on the café deck. We could see some colored lights going on and off over in the direction of the park, most likely some closing ceremony. But the sheer satisfaction of that sundae trumped any display Disney could conjure up.

By the time we got back to the room, it was close to 10:30. Parker immediately began running the water for a bath. The way my legs were feeling, this was a welcome idea. I lay motionless on the bed waiting for the “ready to soak” signal.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep before we take our bath,” Parker cautioned.

“Don’t worry, I’m just waiting like you,” I assured him.

I think I did nod off for a couple of seconds until I was coaxed back to reality with “OK, tub’s ready and I cooled it off a bit, so we don’t boil our bits.”

I just moaned and waved my arm to get some help getting vertical again. “Here,” Parker said as he pulled on my arm and I rose up off the bed. I shed my clothes right there by the bed side and then walked nude to the bathroom. I dipped my foot in, then my leg, and then I sat. The water was a really good hot. I leaned back against the tub and just let out a long relaxed “Aaaaahhhhh ” and closed my eyes.

Parker slipped himself into the tub and then stood facing me. “Hey Matt, how’s this for you?” he asked hanging his nut sack in my face. He’d remembered that I said I had a mental picture of his balls in my head all day.

I opened my eyes, “Ah, there they are.” I reached up and took them in my hand and began caressing them. I sat up so I could take them in my mouth. Then I had his entire nut sack in my mouth and I gently sucked on them.

“Mmm, you’ve been waiting for that all day haven’t you?” he said as he cradled my head in his hands.

“I’ll never pass up paying tribute to these family jewels,” I cooed.

After a while, since his now semi hard cock was swinging around in front of my face, I was compelled to blow him. I took him in my mouth and began returning the favor from earlier that day. After several seconds, Parker pulled himself out of my mouth. “Hey, if you don’t stop multi-tasking, this water is going to be cold before we get to use it,” Parker scolded.

“Right you are. To be continued,” I informed him.

I helped him slide down so he took his usual place sitting between my legs. We both took turns dunking our heads under the water and then using the shampoo and conditioner that came with the room to get our hair sweat free again. Then, I took a washcloth, soaped it up, and scrubbed Parker’s back and shoulders.

“Right arm,” I ordered and he held his right arm out for me to wash and then I finished with his right hand.

“Left arm,” I ordered and repeated the process.

I pulled him into me as I soaped up the washcloth and reached around to wash his chest and stomach and I was surprised to find him still hard. Not to waste an opportunity, I slid the washcloth down and cleaned his swollen phallus, which is actually a more efficient state for cleaning an uncircumcised boy. Now he would be sanitized for my enjoyment.

He took the washcloth from me and washed his legs and feet since I couldn’t reach them from where I sat. When he was done, he reached to his right and left and washed my legs and feet. I wrapped my arms around his torso, placed my chin on the back of his left shoulder, and I just held him…occasionally kissing his neck and shoulder.

“I wish we could stay like this forever,” I spoke softly near his ear.

“Mmm, me too,” Parker replied. “Or until the water gets cold, whichever comes first.”

After a couple of minutes, Parker asked, “Hey, where is that washcloth?”

“Um, floating around in the water, I think,” I answered.

We both felt around in the tub for the washcloth. The cloth was white, the tub was white, the suds were white, so it wasn’t that easy. And then Parker announced he had found it.

“Almost forgot…” He soaped the washcloth and then knelt in the tub. “The most important place to clean,” and he scrubbed his ass crack and butthole. “Unfortunately, that’s about as clean as I’ll get it. I didn’t bring my douching kit, so we’ll have to be careful,” he lamented.

“Well, we can share my kit if you want,” I offered.

“You brought yours?”

“Yeah, and it’s the same model you have.”

“Oh, Matt, you’re a savior!”

“I do try. Just make sure you clean it afterward."

“Too late for tonight though,” Parker guessed.

He was right. You never douche and have sex right after. Douching the butthole often leaves the recipient with a little stomach ache afterward that goes away after a few hours. The operative words here are “after a few hours.” Plus, occasionally a little water can get locked up inside and you can be surprised with the sudden urge to squirt it out 10 to 15 minutes after you thought you were done. Needless to say, you don’t want to have anal sex closely following a cleansing. The books say give it two to three hours. I think it’s more like four hours before everything is back to normal. After that, you are clean until your next bowel movement, which after a good cleansing might be in 24 hours or more. It’s not the same for everybody of course. This is just from personal experience.

We exited the tub and left the water in while we dried ourselves off. The douching kits clean up really well, so they can be shared if need be. And that night, we were both due. I told Parker he could go first and I’d follow suit. The water was left in the tub for the post-douche washing of the outer area.

By the time both of us took our turns, it was past our bedtime as we had another park to tackle in the morning. Of course, now we found ourselves in bed naked next to each other with hard-ons. We knew what we specifically weren’t able to do that night, so our choices were more limited than usual. This was the first instance of something new that we came to enjoy, especially when penetrative sex was not on the menu. I pulled Parker on top of me and we began making out while pumping our Johnsons against each other. Grinding my cock against his cock and vice versa turned out to get us both off very quickly. It ended with a major puddle of boy juice being deposited all over both of us, but mostly on me since I was on the lower level. Clean up was fairly easy with a damp towel. A few wipes and it was all nice and tidy again. Since the time we started having sex together, Parker and I became very comfortable with each other’s liquid output. Seeing the look of pure ecstasy on Parker’s face and then seeing his rod shooting ropes of warm white cream all over my chest and stomach was a huge turn on. And having his tongue jammed in my mouth a lot of this time was just icing on the cake.

I guess there’s a name for every sexual act that a person can dream up. I learned later that the grinding we were doing was actually called frotting. Regardless, it resulted in us coming buckets, and it became a quick addition to our bedtime inventory.

One thing I haven’t mentioned is the option of anal sex without prior douching. It’s very common and perfectly fine, but Parker and I tried to avoid it. It can be messy or smelly or both or neither. Unclean anal is like a roll of the dice. And if you roll the dice often enough, it sometimes comes up craps (pun intended). And nothing ruins the mood more than rolling craps in bed while events are underway. Of course, the use of condoms can usually make for a more efficient clean up for the top person. Just peel it off, throw out the mess, and you’re done. For the bottom, it might require a little clean up session or a more elaborate one when done.

Parker and I only used a condom once. I bought one from a condom dispenser in the men's room at a diner for like a dollar just to see what one looked like. It was ribbed, so we decided to try it out to see if there was a difference. I wore it and butt banged Parker. To me it was like kissing someone through cellophane. The sensation of skin to skin contact was lost. Plus, it cut off circulation to my dick, so I eventually lost my erection. The condom I bought was standard size, so I guess I simply needed a larger one. I’ll just say that sex with a condom left a lot to be desired. Sure, it’s better than nothing, but when you have the option of condom-free sex, there really is no contest.

I suppose we were fortunate because we both knew we were disease-free. When two people are in love, there is nothing more intimate than taking your partner inside you, orally or anally. And if you waste the love sap, it’s like eating the ice cream and throwing away the cone. When I was topping, climaxing into a young Parker was always…let me try to capture it in words…an unparalleled pleasurable sensation. To have someone you love who is completely willing and eager to take your ejaculate, and the fact that there is nothing you want more than giving it to him is one of the great symbiotic experiences in life.

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 25
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The guys are having so much fun at Disneyland, I want to go there! But I might be disappointed at the lack of naughtiness for me...
Still learing so much about the techical aspects of thing. That's so great!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..