Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,499 Words
  • 3,955 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 37. The Visitor (Part 1)

The Visitor (Part 1)

 

“Is it time to get up already?” I asked fighting to open my eyes.

“Sorry, my right arm fell asleep so I had to move,” Parker said apologetically.

“Mmmm, what time is it?” I questioned him.

“Uh, let’s see…6:15…a.m.”

“I kind of knew the a.m. part already.”

“Well, just in case you didn’t…”

My eyes were closed while my hands began caressing his body. I often didn’t know which part I was touching only that it was warm, soft, smooth, and Parker.

“Do you want me to arrange a wakeup call?” he whispered.

“It wouldn’t hurt,” I replied still half asleep.

“I think I can handle that,” he said as he slid his left hand down and took hold of my manhood. As he began playing with it, things became very hard very quickly.

“Oh, THAT kind of wake up call,” I declared.

“Now I know what you meant when you said you found it hard getting up in the morning!”

“Well, feel free to wake me up.”

“Mmmm, you have such a beast of a cock!” Parker proclaimed.

He dove under the covers and his mouth found me. I had plans about moving him to the 69 position, but I was enjoying things just the way they were. In a matter of minutes, he had me moaning and my hips pumping. Parker switched back and forth from sucking just the head and stimulating it with his tongue to deep throating. I held out as long as I could until I announced, “I’m gonna shoot!” Parker backed me out of his throat just as I unloaded a mouthful which he wasted no time in downing. Then he sat back on the bed with his hand going full tilt on his own plunger.

Seeing him ready to pop was a turn-on even though I had already finished. I wanted to get him off. I crawled up to him, put my head between his thighs, and I started sucking on his balls while he was jerking himself. As I grabbed on to his legs and tipped him back to better access his boy sack, his hot ass came into view. He had such a sweet ass, I was suddenly overcome with the desire to eat that beautiful ass. I slid a pillow behind the small of his back to lock him in place. I began kissing and then licking his rounded ass cheeks. Then I looked at his little pink hole tightly shut and looking so innocent and clean. I knew he had cleaned himself inside and out the night before, so this was the cleanest it was ever going to be. If there was ever a time to eat Parker's ass, it was now.

I started licking the perimeter of his hole and he began moaning slightly. I found that if I didn’t think of it as an exit for feces, there was nothing really preventing me from putting my mouth there. I then stuck the tip of my tongue right on the hole and wiggled it around. His moans grew louder and a little more frequent. This was kinda hot. I increased the intensity and brought my mouth and lips onto the area. After treating him to a little hole eating, I stuck my tongue into his hole as he was jerking himself. It quickly set him off. With my tongue, I could feel his hole tense and relax several times as his body spewed forth warm loads that landed all around his stomach and belly button. When he was done, I pushed his upper body back to a reclining position and I licked up the cream from its landing zone. This was the aftermath of my first rim job ever and I liked it. Perhaps he liked it even more.

One thing about oral sex, if you do it right, there’s no clean up required. We waited for our breathing to return to normal. Then we rearranged ourselves in our regular spooning position for sleeping. I pulled him into me and kissed the back of his left shoulder. In the vicinity of his left ear I whispered, “Parker, I love you so much.” A few seconds later, I heard a discernable voice say, “I love you more.” I let him win.

I’m going to fast forward on our trip to EPCOT later that day. I will mention that the initials stand for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) and that the original concept planned by Walt himself was the building of a real working utopian community where every aspect was planned, from traffic flow to housing to employment to entertainment. It was supposed to generate its own green power and grow its own food. As it turned out, Walt died before the first shovel hit the ground and the plans for EPCOT remained only on paper.

When the original concept was deemed too costly, old Walt’s vision to create a true experimental community had morphed into a second theme park. Today, Walt must be turning over in his grave (or urn) when he sees what became of EPCOT. The original idea had nothing to do with a theme park. But I guess if you’re the Disney corporation, you stick to what Disney does best.

Needless to say we spent the entire day at EPCOT and the World Showcase. In my opinion, it’s not as much fun as the Magic Kingdom, but entertaining nevertheless. EPCOT seemed a little short on rides, so I guess that’s why the World Showcase is there also. They have little villages set up to resemble streets from different nations: the UK, France, Norway, Japan, China, Italy, Germany, India, Morocco, Canada, and Mexico. Am I forgetting any? Oh right, the United States circa the late 1700s. The biggest disappointment was that the mini Eiffel Tower there was only for show. It would have been cool if they had a 1/3 size scale model that you could climb, like the one in Las Vegas. That would have made my day. Some countries had rides or presentations, but most simply had shops to buy stuff, so Disney can make even more money.

We did have a really nice dinner booked in advance at the fancy Mexican restaurant right inside the Mexico pavilion. We were told that at 9:00 there was to be a lightshow, fireworks, and fountain display around the lake that was supposed to be a highlight. However, Parker pulled me aside and we had a discussion. We couldn’t stay for the lightshow with the possibility of Nathan showing up at 10. It’s the first time the situation was actually brought up all day, but it was ever present in my mind that day and probably Parker’s too. It was an alluring little fantasy. We told the girls we were tired and were cutting out early before the rush to leave.

They warned us we were missing the best part, but we were already committed, so we told them we were heading out anyway. We both had our doubts whether Nathan would actually show up, but if he did, we had to be there because we had set the plans. So we strode off to the platform for the monorail that would bring us back. It was hard to imagine that all of the land the monorail lines traversed was owned by Disney, but the WDW property in Florida is larger in area than some towns.

We eventually got back to the hotel at around 9:30. Since we were sticky with sunscreen, we took a shower together trying desperately not to do anything in the shower that would detract from the remainder of the evening—if there was going to be a remainder of the evening. Seeing Parker naked and wet right in front of me, I really wanted him right then, but now we were going to wait for Nathan who was probably not coming. It’s not like we were ever going to see him again, so if he didn’t show up, he had nothing to lose…except maybe a good time.

We toweled ourselves off and dried our hair. We spent a few minutes primping to look our best “just in case,” and then we put sweatpants and t-shirts on. We lay down on the bed taking our usual spooning position with Parker’s back half against my front half, and we waited with the TV on. I closed my eyes and rested.

There was a knock at the door at about 10:00.

“Hey, that might be Nathan!” Parker enthused suddenly coming to life.

“It’s probably your mother telling us they’re back,” I cautioned him.

“Well, I’ll go find out,” he said moving toward the door.

In our room, the bathroom area was immediately to the left as you enter. This leaves a little entryway that is out of view from the beds. I heard Parker open the door and say, “Oh, hi!” Then I heard a little bit of indecipherable conversing and then the door closed.

Parker came into view from around the corner of the entryway. “Yeah, you were right. It was my mother.”

“See,” I responded.

“Well, it was a nice little fantasy while it lasted,” Parker sighed as he got back on the bed.

“That’s OK, we can have our own little fantasy now,” I proposed.

“Whatever are you suggesting, young man?” Parker asked in an aristocratic accent.

“Remember when you asked me how they get the cream inside the donut?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I can give you a demonstration,” I told him.

“Ah, I see. Well you can stuff my donut anytime,” Parker admitted.

There was another knock on the door. Parker gasped.

“Your mother again?” I tried.

“I don’t think so,” Parker replied. It would be highly unlikely after reaching her room that Ginny would knock on our door. She’d be more likely to use the phone.

Parker stood up, straightened his shirt, and moved toward the door.

It was déjà vu. I heard Parker open the door and say, “Oh, hi!” Then I heard a little bit of indecipherable conversing and then the door closed.

Parker came into view from around the corner of the entryway and walked to the foot of the bed.

That’s when he stopped, turned around, and Nathan appeared from around the corner. I immediately shot up from my lying position on the bed.

“You remember Nathan, right?” Parker announced.

“Yes, but who is THIS hot guy?” I asked with a smirk.

There was a little bit or nervous laughter.

This was not the wholesome boy on the raft with a straw hat over his frizzy hair and Huck Finn clothing designed by Disney. His dark hair was still a little wet and combed neatly. His cute face with those bedroom eyes and his skinny frame finished off the look. The boy was wearing an unzipped dark blue hoodie (it was a little cool out that night), a long mostly white untucked T-shirt with a Thrasher logo on it, a pair of low-rider boys jeans with a studded belt, a pair of high tops of unknown origin, and a black backpack. This was a boy dressed to impress. And it was working.

“Uh, Thrasher…is that a band?” I asked trying to break the ice.

“No, a skateboard magazine,” he informed us.

“Ah. You skate, then?”

“Sure do.”

“Isn’t that kinda dangerous?” Parker asked.

“Well, only if you fall. I try not to.”

“Here, let me hang up your sweatshirt…and backpack,” Parker offered.

“Oh yeah, OK,” he said unwrapping himself from his possessions.

“We’re glad you made it,” I tried to alleviate his anxiety.

“I almost didn’t, but I felt reenergized after I took a shower,” he confessed. He touched his head, “Ugh, hair’s still a bit wet though.”

“Oh, here sit down. No need to stand all night,” I said sliding myself over to give up some room on the bed.

“So you guys are boyfriends, right?”

“Well, we’re kinda more than boyfriends,” Parker answered. “Right, Matt?”

“Yeah, it’s been quite an adventure. We’ll be living together this summer and then we’ll be roommates in college in the fall,” I replied.

“You live together?”

“Yeah, starting next week, we’ll live with my mom at her house,” Parker stated.

“You both live with your mom? So she knows about you, then?”

“Of course, we sleep together every night, so it would be hard for her not to know,” Parker explained. “But she’s been pretty cool with it, especially since I’ve been with Matt.”

“Yeah, he had an unsettled situation that kind of improved after I came along, so his mother became supportive.”

“Yeah, my mom didn’t approve of my first boyfriend. It started when I was 16 and he was 24. He never officially met my mother, yet he was driving me around and I was staying over his place a lot. After about 8 months, I discovered he was sleeping with other guys behind my back. When I found out, I left him, but it crushed me because I still had feelings for him. And then later, when I met Matt, life was good again.” He leaned over and hugged me and then we had a long protracted kiss for Nathan’s benefit.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Nathan enthused.

“Yeah, the jerk has even called me a few times. I finally told him I have a new boyfriend, so take a hike,” Parker explained.

“Gee, that’s news to me. Thanks for sticking with me, Parker,” I joked.

“The way I see it, I traded up and never looked back.”

“Really? How did you guys meet?” Nathan asked.

“Oh that’s a long story. But the short version is: Matt was straight, we started having sex, and we’ve been together ever since.”

“Ha ha ha. That is the short version. I was straight, but I guess I became curious. Then I met this boy at the mall where I work and he’s totally beautiful. We went to the movies one night, then slept together, and he was like a tiger in bed. And I was hooked,” I clarified.

“I was like a tiger?” Parker queried.

“Yes, in a good way.”

“Wow, that is cool!” Nathan commented.

“So, Nathan, what about you? You have any boyfriends past or present?” I asked changing the focus.

“Not really. I did have a friend named Peter who lived on a neighboring farm until I was like 15. I had built a little secret area behind the bales of hay in my family’s hay loft. Then I made like a hidden tunnel through the hay bales to access it. I had some dirty magazines I found and stashed them there. Peter and I used to go up in the hay loft and look at the dirty magazines. Eventually, we began to jerk off to the magazines. And then after we became more comfortable, we’d jerk each other off. That’s about as far as I got, but I was definitely interested in more.”

“What happened to your friend?” Parker asked.

“His family moved away because his father got a better job offer outside of farming. As you'll find, farming isn’t that profitable.”

“Aw.”

“Yeah, then I would just go up to the hay loft, get naked, look at the magazines, and jerk off alone.”

“And then you came to Disney,” Parker added.

“Ha ha. Yes, and then I came to Disney.”

“I bet you miss that hay loft,” Parker mused.

“Well, I do miss the privacy it provided.”

“Have you gotten lucky at Disney at all?”

“No. I’ve only been working for about three weeks now, so I’m still a newbie.”

“Well, this will be a nice departure from your usual routine, then,” I proposed.

“Yeah, that was sort of my thinking,” he replied.

“So are you OK with both of us…because we come as a pair. You can’t bail on one and go for the other, you know?” Parker explained.

“Why would I do that? I think you’re both hot.”

“Well, that’s great to hear! And Matt, are you OK with Nathan?” Parker added.

“Yeah, of course…that’s why we’re all here, right?”

“So, Nathan…and excuse me if this sounds blunt…have you ever given or received a blowjob before?” Parker began.

“Um, kind of...but not really,” Nathan replied uneasily. “I did take Peter's hard-on in my mouth once for a few seconds...just to see what it was like.”

“Well, you’re in luck. You see Matt here has a very nice, very large…you know…organ.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. How about you and me getting a little more acquainted with it?”

“Um, really? OK.”

“Is that OK, with you, Matt?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Just lay there and let us play for a bit, OK?”

“Yeah, sure.” I was about to be the centerpiece of something special. Whatever it was, I was all in.

As I lay there in my clothes, Parker started to rub my crotch from outside my sweats. I soon felt myself getting hard. He invited Nathan to join in and then I felt two sets of hands fondling my boy bits from the outside.

“Big, huh?” Parker declared wrapping his hand around my member and showing it off through my pants.

“Shit, yeah,” Nathan agreed.

“Well, let’s get a better look, shall we?” Parker continued.

He undid the drawstring and gave the honor of pulling them down to Nathan, which he ably accomplished. Parker then asked Nathan to help remove my pants altogether. With the three of us working in tandem, my sweats and underwear quickly vanished from sight. Now I was lying on the bed nude from the waist down and sporting a genuine rail splitter.

“Whoa, nice one Matty Boy!” Parker enthused.

“Well, it’s not anything you haven’t seen before,” I reminded Parker.

“It’s like nothing I’ve seen before!” Nathan said excitedly.

After a few minutes of both boys getting their hands and eyes acquainted with my dong, Parker began directing Nathan. I had the mouths of two hot boys on my dick for the first (and likely only) time in my life. The next few minutes were a blur of two mouths kissing and sucking me and eventually the boys kissing each other as they mock battled for my cock. Was I jealous that my boyfriend was making out with another cute boy? Hell, no. It was hot to watch and exciting knowing that my manhood was in vigorous demand.

Parker moved on to the deep-throating demonstration. He did his best to make my cock disappear down his throat sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Then he’d wipe the coating of saliva off with a towel before handing it off to Nathan. They went back and forth this way for a while. Poor Nathan was gagging and trying not to lose his lunch, but that didn’t deter him from pressing on. Eventually, my cock came up from Nathan’s throat and Parker went right down on it, no wiping in between. Although I don’t think I could ever do that, it was kind of hot seeing Parker do it.

“You guys should think about moving on because I’m pretty close and I don’t want to drop out already,” I suggested.

“You’re probably right, although I wouldn’t mind some cream right now,” Parker confessed.

Then they took a break.

“Here, sit up,” Parker said to me. I did as he instructed. Parker moved his face right in front of Nathan and locked onto his mouth and they kissed really long and really deep. My eyes were glued to them because it was so intense. Then Parker moved aside so that Nathan was in front of me. I didn’t miss a beat. I locked onto Nathan’s mouth and began making out with him. As our tongues lashed at one another, Nathan reached down and held onto my manhood. He didn’t jerk it. He just wrapped his hand around and held onto it as we sat in front of each other and kissed. I reached down and unbuttoned Nathan’s shirt as our tongues drifted in and out of each other’s mouth. Then Parker moved in and we all kissed. I soon lost track of who was who as tongues were darting all around.

I moved my mouth down and began sucking on Nathan’s exposed right nipple. Parker soon joined me and took to his left nipple. Nathan managed to slip his shirt completely off as we were working him over, and he then placed a hand on each of our backs. Nathan’s nipple became aroused and firm, so I began to gently nibble on it. I tried to see how hard I could make it. Then Parker pushed against Nathan to get him lying flat on the bed. Parker continued kissing his way down to Nathan’s belt line.

“Is it OK if I keep going?” Parker asked him.

“Yeah, it’s OK,” Nathan replied breathlessly. Although we hadn’t discussed it, Parker and I were now united in our interest in what was under the hood in Nathan’s crotch. Parker undid the belt and we discovered that he was wearing button fly jeans. Parker and I took turns undoing the buttons. About halfway down, I could feel that Nathan had a sizable lump in his lap as I was working on a button. Parker got the last button and pulled his fly open. I placed my hand over the bulge in his underwear and caressed it a little.

“There's Matt, going right in,” Parker teased.

“And you say that like it’s a bad thing,” I said as I leaned over and met Parker’s mouth with mine and we kissed.

“So would you say that he is ready?” Parker stopped kissing long enough to ask.

“He’s ready all right,” I replied as I now had my hand inside Nathan’s underwear holding his hardness in my hand.

“Oh, and you’ve been hogging him all to yourself!” He grabbed Nathan’s trousers and began to pull them down. I jumped in to help, and both the trousers and underwear slid off. There it was in the open…all of Nathan.

“Nice!” Parker said as he played with it. It was a nice-sized cock and rock hard. It took me a little while to realize he was uncircumcised. I was now in the minority. Nathan’s cock was interesting because it was long and thin, a bit different than what Parker had. Parker and I played with it and then promptly went down on it. I worked mainly on the head while Parker busied himself on the shaft. I concentrated on the little indentation on the underside just below the head. I stuck the tip of my tongue there and wiggled it back and forth. I heard the first moan escape his control and there were many more to follow. Parker slid his mouth down to Nathan’s balls, so I started deep sucking the boy’s unit. Then Parker and I swapped tasks.

“Oh my God, I think I’m going to come,” Nathan called out before long.

Immediately Parker and I stopped before it was too late. We went back to kissing his stomach and chest with the occasional trip to his lips.

Then Parker stopped to say, “Nathan, I need to get this out of the way. I think I know the answer, but I never want to assume. So I’m just going to ask you straight out: Are you a virgin?”

“Well yeah, I thought that was kinda obvious,” Nathan replied.

“That's fine, I just didn’t want to be rude and assume that. And that’s with both sexes?” Parker queried.

“Yes, I’m as virgin as virgin can be,” he disclosed.

“How did a good-looking guy like you live this long without getting any action?” I asked puzzled.

“I live on a farm remember? There’s lots of land and animals but not so many people. I probably could have gotten laid with a girl. The opportunity was certainly there. But that’s not really what I wanted. Who knows, if Peter’s family had stayed, maybe we would have gone further.”

“Speaking of going further, have you ever thought about fucking with a guy? Like is that something you’d want to try?” Parker continued.

“I’ve thought about it before. You know, like fantasy when I’m jerking off,” he divulged. “But I have these two close friends who are girls, and we have discussed going all the way. We all kinda felt it was a good idea to wait until we were in a serious relationship before we did that.”

Wow, shot down! But Parker can be persuasive, so I knew he’d see this as a challenge.

“You planned out your sexual future based on what two girls are going to do? So you are a straight girl, then?” Parker quizzed him.

“Well, no.”

“You’re a gay boy, right? So why are you thinking like a straight girl?”

“I dunno, it just seemed logical...at the time.”

“Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. You have a lot to learn my friend. Are you hoping to eventually find another guy to spend your life with?”

“Um, I dunno. I hope so, eventually.”

“Then why are you thinking like a straight girl?”

“Hmm.”

“You see, you are in the sexual prime of your life right now. You should be out there experiencing what it’s like to be a gay boy, not holding off until some future date. And who knows, you may eventually find someone you want to be exclusive with. But that might be a year, two years, five years, ten years from now. Then suddenly you realize you’ve been wasting all of this time following some plan that wasn't meant for you. No gay guy you end up with is going to care how many people you’ve slept with. Guys just don’t care. It’s not important. Meanwhile, if you finally meet that special someone, how are you going to know what to do? Because you know for damn sure that he’s had experience.”

“Well...”

“And once you begin fucking, it’s like opening a door to a level of sexual intensity you’ve never envisioned before. You see Matt here? He had sex with girls before he had sex with me. Who did he decide to stay with? Isn’t that right, Matt?”

“Is what right?” I asked trying to follow him.

“Is sex with a guy better than sex with a girl? Is it more intense?”

“Fucking? Yes, I'd have to agree,” I replied.

“See, it opens the door to a level of sexual pleasure that you can only imagine. It’s your ticket to the Pleasuredome!”

“The most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. Like a regular orgasm times three,” I added.

“Gee...” Nathan pondered.

“You see, Nathan, you can go into the future living your life like a straight girl or take the blinders off and start thinking like a gay boy. But don't let me influence you, do what’s right for you,” Parker advised.

A few seconds passed as the information sank in. Then as if out of nowhere…

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nothing ever comes good with having sex with other guys when you are supposed to be in a relationship with someone you supposedly love,it will always end in tears and ends up destroying that realationship in the end,if you are not in a serious relationship then it may be ok,but how can you say you love someone more than life itself then just go and have sex with some hot guy you just meet,i dont care what people think it is chaeating.why oh why do writers always introduce a third cog,i suppose it just reinforces the gay stereotype of any cock any time any where,it destroys relationships,it always has and it always will.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh, I hope it's not a knock on the door out of the blue! ;) I think Nathan should take the opportunity to experience a little. Being a virgin is nothing wrong but kind of overrated in my book. Better to enjoy yourself so you don't end up curious when you finally meet someone you love.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/05/2016 04:28 PM, bubby1234 said:

Nothing ever comes good with having sex with other guys when you are supposed to be in a relationship with someone you supposedly love,it will always end in tears and ends up destroying that realationship in the end,if you are not in a serious relationship then it may be ok,but how can you say you love someone more than life itself then just go and have sex with some hot guy you just meet,i dont care what people think it is chaeating.why oh why do writers always introduce a third cog,i suppose it just reinforces the gay stereotype of any cock any time any where,it destroys relationships,it always has and it always will.

Not so fast to condemn. This wasn't done behind each other's back. This was done as a one off, let's see what it's like event. It's not cheating if you are both sharing in the experience. It's almost like what swingers do. I'm not introducing some third cog situation out of thin air. It's what you do when you're on vacation...you get a little crazy. This actually happened and it turned out well because all parties involved got what they wanted out of it...enjoyment. It doesn't have to end up ugly. Especially when the people involved are young and open to something new. And when it's over, life goes on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/06/2016 03:24 AM, Puppilull said:

Oh, I hope it's not a knock on the door out of the blue! ;) I think Nathan should take the opportunity to experience a little. Being a virgin is nothing wrong but kind of overrated in my book. Better to enjoy yourself so you don't end up curious when you finally meet someone you love.

That's exactly how Parker sees it. But what will Nathan do ...or not do?

Link to comment

Well, just came across ur story yesterday ahd have been loving it up until Parker found Nathan. As far as I'm concerned, if my partner needs more than me to keep him satisfied, he knows where the door is. Very disappointing that I had to read almost 37 chapters before I was turned off on the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2016 11:51 AM, jaysalmn said:

Well, just came across ur story yesterday ahd have been loving it up until Parker found Nathan. As far as I'm concerned, if my partner needs more than me to keep him satisfied, he knows where the door is. Very disappointing that I had to read almost 37 chapters before I was turned off on the story.

Different strokes for different folks. But if you look at it as a disappointment read on. Does it f**k up their relationship? I think not. Remember, they are 17 and 20 years of age. It might be different if they were 10 or more years older. If you read any book on male physical and mental development, the teenage years are all about experimentation. Parker is only newly turned 18, and Matt may be 20, but he's never been with a boy before.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/5/2016 at 2:28 AM, bubby1234 said:

Nothing ever comes good with having sex with other guys when you are supposed to be in a relationship with someone you supposedly love,it will always end in tears and ends up destroying that realationship in the end,if you are not in a serious relationship then it may be ok,but how can you say you love someone more than life itself then just go and have sex with some hot guy you just meet,i dont care what people think it is chaeating.why oh why do writers always introduce a third cog,i suppose it just reinforces the gay stereotype of any cock any time any where,it destroys relationships,it always has and it always will.

I

 

On 5/5/2016 at 2:28 AM, bubby1234 said:

Nothing ever comes good with having sex with other guys when you are supposed to be in a relationship with someone you supposedly love,it will always end in tears and ends up destroying that realationship in the end,if you are not in a serious relationship then it may be ok,but how can you say you love someone more than life itself then just go and have sex with some hot guy you just meet,i dont care what people think it is chaeating.why oh why do writers always introduce a third cog,i suppose it just reinforces the gay stereotype of any cock any time any where,it destroys relationships,it always has and it always will.

I tend to agree. If you’re that in love, your partner is enough. 

Link to comment

I guess Scandinavians are more relaxed, because I can see nothing wrong with them having a threesome. They're giving Nathan an wonderful experience he'll never forget. They'll have fun, but I bet it will only reinforce their conviction that the best sex happens between them.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..