Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 2,363 Words
  • 3,816 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 38. The Visitor (Part 2)

The Visitor (Part 2)

 

A few seconds passed as the information sank in. Then as if out of nowhere…

“You know what? Let’s do it!” Nathan exclaimed.

“Huh?”

That caught us both off guard. What a wild turn of events!

“Are you sure?" Parker asked for clarification.

“Yes, let's do it now. What you said made a lot of sense and I’d just like to get the first time out of the way like you suggested,” Nathan stated. “So where do we start?”

“Uh, OK. Well, first you need to decide whether you'd like to top or bottom,” Parker instructed.

“What’s the difference again?” Nathan asked.

“Well, if you’re the bottom, you are the one getting a dick up your butt. If you are the top, you are fucking a butt with your dick. And either one usually lasts until you come,” Parker explained.

“I see. So I think…I’d like to bottom,” Nathan decided. “And I’d like it to be with you, Parker...if that's OK. Sorry, Matt. I don’t think I’d be ready to take your size anytime soon. Of course, I haven't seen Parker's yet... but you did mention that Matt is bigger, right?“

With that, Parker stood at the foot of the bed and began removing his clothes.

“God damn, look at you ready to go!” I gushed. Parker was now standing there with a stiffie.

“Well, all this talk about fucking…are you surprised?” Parker quipped. “This dick may be a bit of a challenge, but it shouldn't be unreasonable for a virgin,” Parker added proudly displaying his boner for the audience. Heck, it was plenty big for me, and I was no longer a newbie.

I didn’t expect Nathan to alter his stance on virginity, but when he did, I knew I wasn’t going to be the one topping him even before he apologized to me. I was just too big for a guy’s first time. Of course if Nathan preferred to top, then he’d have to choose between us. But this way, we avoided all of that.

What wasn’t mentioned at all was butt cleanliness. We didn’t have time to douche or explain douching, so if Parker was going to top Nathan, he’d be doing it dirty. But it didn’t matter. If you get the opportunity to take a cute boy’s virginity and you have to do it dirty, so be it. Some things are just worth the risk.

“OK, which position do you want to use. Any idea?” Parker gave Nathan the choice because it was his butt.

“Can we do it facing each other, so I can see you?” Nathan commented.

“Yeah, sure, that would be the missionary position,” Parker informed him.

“Like with straight sex?” Nathan questioned.

“Yeah, I guess if two people fuck facing each other, it’s always missionary,” Parker elaborated.

“C’mon Nathan, let’s get you ready,” I said noticing he looked uncertain what to do next. “Everything off!” Nathan quickly removed his remaining clothes. “Socks too!” I added when he hesitated.

I looked down to see Nathan’s uncircumcised, semi hard appendage. I guess it was reflecting the atmosphere of the moment—excited, yet apprehensive. It was thicker than I expected and he pulled on it a couple of times to get it fully retracted.

“Now reposition yourself in the middle of the bed...head near the top. Next, we’ll slide a pillow under your butt.”

Parker and his boner made a trip to the bathroom and came back with two towels and the tube of lube. I started to play with Nathan’s nipples with my fingers getting them as hard as two BBs. Parker was busy sliding one of the towels under the work area while positioning himself on his knees between Nathan’s legs.

“OK, that looks like a good angle,” Parker said inspecting the arrangement. “Now, first I’m going to lube up your hole using my fingers. This should not hurt because I’m using plenty of lube. I’ll start on the outside and then I’ll slide my fingers in, OK?”

“It won’t hurt?” Nathan asked.

“It shouldn’t—that’s why we use lube. It may feel odd or even uncomfortable, but it shouldn’t hurt. If it hurts, then we’re doing something wrong,” Parker explained.

“Remember when you get started, the key to getting the most out of anal is jerking yourself off while you’re getting fucked. The simple dick in the ass part isn’t the highlight although it can feel pleasurable. When you have a dick in your butt, it’s in there stimulating your prostate from behind. This is what gives you the mega orgasm that you want. If you don’t jerk off or get jerked off, then you’re missing the whole point,” I informed him.

“OK, pull your knees to your chest and hold them there, but keep them spread a little.” Nathan got himself situated as requested.

“Now, simply let my finger enter you. Just allow it to go in. Don’t fight it, don’t try to tighten up, don’t try to push it out, just let it go in,” Parker directed as he carefully slid his lubed finger in Nathan’s hole and began slowly working it in and out.

“How is that?” Parker asked.

“It’s OK, it just feels a little strange,” Nathan replied with a slight moan.

“OK, I’m going to stay here for a bit until you get more used to it,” Parked advised.

I noticed that all of Parker’s index finger was inside Nathan.

“How is it?” I asked Parker.

“Oh, it's virgin tight,” he said confirming the obvious.

Meanwhile, Parker was preparing his middle finger with lube. I watched with keen interest as Parker switched to his middle finger and then eventually both fingers. That’s about when Nathan let out his first groan.

“You're doing fine. Shall we continue?” Parker questioned him.

“Uh, yeah. It still feels weird,” Nathan replied.

“It doesn’t hurt though, right?” I asked.

“No, it doesn’t hurt.”

As Parker began sliding his two lubed fingers forward and back, he greased up his cock, which was as stiff as I’d ever seen it, with his other hand. Then he positioned his body appropriately, so he was on his knees and his cock was lined up with Nathan’s hole. Parker grabbed Nathan’s ankles and placed them on his shoulders. Imagine, if you will, Nathan lying on his back, a pillow under the top of the butt area, his legs up in the air slightly bent with the back of his ankles resting on each of Parker’s shoulders next to his ears. Then Parker leaned forward and said, “OK, just let it go in like the fingers.”

I watched as Parker’s swollen member slowly touched and then disappeared into Nathan’s butt hole. It was like watching a hot porn movie only better because it was actually happening right in front of me. Soon the familiar look of discomfort came over Nathan’s face accompanied by a long “Uhhhhhhh.”

“OK, I’m completely in you. Again, we’ll just sit here a minute or two to let your insides get used to it,” Parker told him. "You're doing fine. Just breathe.”

I could hear Nathan breathing hard. I placed my semi hard cock against his left cheek to distract him a bit from what was happening below. He turned his head and took some of my cock in his mouth and began to suck it a little bit.

Then he turned his head away and had an agonized look on his face.

“Are you OK, Nathan?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he groaned, “but I think I need to shit.”

At that, Parker slowly pulled his hard-on out of Nathan. “How about now? Do you still have to shit?” Parker questioned.

“Hmm. No, it went away.”

Then he slid it back in. “How about now?”

“Yes!” he grunted.

He pulled it out again. “And now?”

“No. Oh I get it. I don’t really need to shit, do I?”

“Right. Your body is being fooled by something of that size sitting in your rectum,” Parker informed him. “That’s perfectly normal. OK, to keep going?”

“Yeah, I guess,” he responded between breaths.

Parker reentered and began pumping into Nathan. That’s when the tell-tale, rhythmic moaning began, “Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.” With the occasional “Oh God!”, “Oh fuck” and “Oh yeah” thrown in. As I’ve mentioned before, it’s almost an involuntary thing, which is perfectly acceptable and perfectly expected. In fact, I would think it creepy to be fucking a guy in total silence. That would mean to me that the other person was not into it. The constant soundtrack is just a reassurance that everything is going fine, and you know it’s ok to continue.

Of course, if the sound turns unpleasant, then you quickly know that your subject is not enjoying it. Also you look for visual cues. If your bottom is not enjoying it, he will go soft. I always know Parker is enjoying bottoming because he stays rock hard and moaning throughout.

As the scene unfolded, Parker leaned forward more. Seeing this, Nathan reached up and pulled Parker’s head down while he lifted his own. They began kissing as Nathan was being banged. I thought about every time I’d taken it and how I enjoyed intensely kissing Parker while I was being skewered. I knew what Nathan was feeling and perhaps I felt just a little envious that it wasn’t me in there kissing him.

I grabbed the lube and squirted just a dab in my right hand. I reached forward, took Nathan’s hard unit in my hand, and began jerking him. One thing I noticed was that Nathan’s hard-on didn't get as stiff as Parker and me. And when upright, his erection didn’t stick straight up pointing at the ceiling like I was used to seeing. His hung a bit lower; not parallel to the ground when standing, but not straight up either. Nathan’s hung somewhere in between, like maybe at 45 degrees.

“OK, Matt, now come over here and fuck me,” Parker ordered.

I snapped to attention. Whoa, I didn’t expect this! He didn’t need to ask twice. I had been waiting all day to fuck Parker and now that time had come.

“Nathan, that’s right. Keep jerking yourself just like that,” I instructed as I moved away.

I got behind Parker and watched his cute butt pumping back and forth as he banged Nathan. I got the lube, squirted a dollop in my hand, and began spreading it over the length of my cock. My eyes scanned the scene before me until my eyes locked in on my target. I looked down at my angry, throbbing member and then over at Parker’s tight pink hole and I wondered how it’s possible that one fit into the other. And I was thankful that it feels better than anything in the world.

Since Parker was a bit busy, I generously lubed around his entrance. I then slid one and then two lubed fingers into his hole. I moved it in and out until Parker began moaning. I wiped my hand off on the towel and I brought my lubed torpedo into position. I pressed the tip of my cock head against his bull’s eye. I urged my pelvis forward and in it plowed. From my vantage point, I could see Nathan’s two feet above Parker’s shoulders and I watched as his toes were curling and uncurling in tandem with his moans. And suddenly the room was filled with a choir of moaning boys.

As I began assaulting Parker’s backside, it felt and even looked like I was fucking through Parker and into Nathan. True, it was just an optical illusion, but the thought of it was turning me on big time.

I was at a distinct disadvantage as the last entrant in the race to see who was going to come first. It turned out exactly how one would have expected. Nathan suddenly called out, “Oh my God. I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come!” I leaned to my right just in time to get a glimpse of Nathan’s orgasm. I saw several jets of liquid cream painting vertical white stripes from his belly button to mid chest.

Parker, meanwhile, was moaning up a storm as I was rhythmically assailing his hole. “Nathan! Is it OK if I come in your ass?”

“Sure. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do?” Nathan queried.

Before he could utter another word, Parker grunted several times and deposited his load inside Nathan’s warm interior. Hearing Parker grunt while he was shooting into Nathan and feeling his butt hole suddenly gripping my rod, set me off. I pressed my face into Parker’s back and I unloaded into him. This was arguably the hottest sex I’d ever had. Perhaps the fact that there were two boys to satisfy magnified the experience by two times. Or maybe it was the fact that all three of us got off within 30 seconds of one another.

It was one of those experiences that you remember forever. And what made it so special was that we were all on the same page. There was no misconception that this was to be anything other than what it was: A one-time event. We were on vacation and Nathan was in the middle of his work week. Nathan lost his virginity, and Parker and I experienced a threesome. We all shared a thrill of an intense sexual encounter and then we’d all go on with our lives.

The whole event that evening was so innocent, yet so naughty. We were all young and ready and willing for some experimentation. I suppose if this had occurred in our older years, it might not have been so innocent, pure, and gratifying. Perhaps it never could have happened in adulthood where life becomes more complicated and restricted.

No, on that night, it was the perfect storm of coincidence, luck, the right players at the right time, and a little bit of initiative. No one’s feelings were hurt, and no one felt left out. We all joined forces for one beautifully incredible experience and we were all the better because of it.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That's quite the memory for them all. Sounds like Nathan had a very good first time. Not everyone is that lucky. Good to get that curiosity out of the way as well for the boys.
Perhaps things would be different if they were older, but I do think with open communication you can have more partners and still have a loving relationship. Can be tricky if feelings get in the way, but not impossible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/13/2016 04:42 AM, Puppilull said:

That's quite the memory for them all. Sounds like Nathan had a very good first time. Not everyone is that lucky. Good to get that curiosity out of the way as well for the boys.

Perhaps things would be different if they were older, but I do think with open communication you can have more partners and still have a loving relationship. Can be tricky if feelings get in the way, but not impossible.

So true. I guess an adult equivalent would be "swingers" though I can't say for sure having no experience in that realm. What made it work for Matthew, Parker, and Nathan was the fact that it was temporary, like that vacation. And young and curious gay boys are doing what you'd expect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Superb writing. We were in the room too and so jealous I was not one of those chaps. What a way to end the day, just perfect. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Parker is quite a choreographer in this chapter. Every boy should be as lucky as Nathan to lose his virginity that way. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..