Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 2,213 Words
  • 3,562 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 39. You’re Not Done Yet

You’re Not Done Yet

 

I awoke at one point during the night and reached over to grab Parker and wrap myself around him so I could get back to sleep. This was a common occurrence in our sleep cycle. There was something about wrapping myself around that boy that helped me to sleep soundly…that feeling of warmth and contentment was intoxicating. He was on his right side, so I just slid in behind him to take my usual place and I held him. Our two puzzle pieces did not quite fit together as usual, but then again, I was half asleep. I kissed his neck and began whispering sweet nothings into his ear. “You'll soon be driving everyone at the parks crazy when they see you.” “I like holding you because you’re so warm and soft.” “You have such a hot body.”

“Mmm, you’re so sweet!” came the whispered response. Only it wasn’t Parker’s voice. Oh, that’s right, Nathan’s still here! I quickly scanned my memory banks to discern if I had said anything inappropriate to Nathan in the last two minutes. Imagine if I told Nathan "I love you!" thinking it was Parker. Yikes! I decided there wasn’t anything said that was so out of line that I couldn’t recover. I did continue to hold him because I didn’t want to let on that I grabbed him by mistake. Plus, the air conditioner had been on low all night and there was a little chill in the room, so any port in a storm.

“Hey Matt…” Nathan whispered.

“Yeah?”

“So how do I know for sure if I prefer to be a top or a bottom?” he asked.

“Hmm, well, I’d say the easiest way is to try both. Remember, you don’t have to stay locked into one role or the other,” I whispered back. “I enjoy both and Parker does too. I imagine most guys are versatile.”

“So you like to bottom, too?” he asked.

“Sure. Top, bottom, whatever. It’s all good!”

“Oh. Um, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Is there any way I could…like…try being a top, too? You know, to see if I like both.”

“Are you talking about right now?” I asked not sure where this was going.

“Well, I did get to have sex with Parker already…and he’s asleep. So do you want a turn?”

Now this was an interesting situation that I should have seen coming based on the conversation we were having. I figured if Parker helped him bottom, why can’t I help him top? Besides, he was right, Parker was still fast asleep.

I answered, “Sure, if you want.”

“Oh, cool,” he said as if he didn’t expect it to be so easy. Looking to the other side of the bed, Nathan asked, “What about Parker? Shouldn’t we wake him up?”

“Eh, let him sleep for now. When the bed starts rocking, it’ll wake him up soon enough,” I decided.

Since we didn’t have clothes on because of our earlier exploits, we could get right down to business.

“To give you a little more exposure to other positions, would you be interested in trying doggie style?” I suggested.

“Um, OK.”

Truth be told, I wasn’t sure how fresh my breath was going to be at that time of night (or rather early morning), so if we did it doggie style, I wouldn’t be breathing in his face the whole time. Plus, I’ve always liked doggie as well as missionary. I find that once you take into account the shape of certain body parts, everything fits better in the doggie position. And the better the fit, the less the discomfort.

I hunted for the tube of lube, and when I found it, I got on all fours and spread my legs wide. I squirted some lube into my left hand and reached behind me to lube my hole inside and out. I handed the tube to Nathan and noticed that his soldier was all ready to go. Now he just needed to lube it up. As he busied himself, I suddenly realized that I’d only been fucked by Parker before. Would Parker object to this? Then I realized he shouldn't object to sharing because that’s what this whole experience was about, right?

“OK, I’m ready for you,” I whispered to Nathan. I felt myself shaking like the first time with Parker. I guess it’s a response to the unknown or perhaps it was just the cool air in the room. Nathan took notice however.

“Are you OK?” Nathan asked.

“Yeah, it’s OK. This happens when I bottom. Don’t worry about it,” I explained. “Time to get in position.”

Nathan began slowly walking himself up behind me on his knees. I felt his warm wet boner poking here and there in my ass crack as he tried to get his tip on target.

“Here let me help you,” I said reaching behind me. I took hold of his unit and lined it up against my boy hole.

“OK, now slowly lean forward so you enter me.”

He leaned forward, I felt his cock push past my door, and he penetrated me.

I let out a groan of acknowledgement. Nathan also let out a little moan as if to say, “I got it in there and it feels good!”

“OK, now pump your pelvis, so it goes back and forth inside.” He did as I instructed. “Oh yeah, that feels really good,” I said to reassure him. “Now keep going!”

I could feel his dick driving in and out of my rectum without much resistance. We used enough lube and his thinner dick was helping to make the transition easier.

I began moaning and he began banging me harder. “Do you like my big dick in your butt?” he queried.

“Oh yes! Fuck me harder.”

The bed began rocking and as I took on his offensive, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye as Parker began to stir. He stretched his arms out in front of him and groaned as he willed himself awake. I reached down and took hold of my cock with my right hand while supporting myself with my remaining extremities. Parker sat up and viewed us with a puzzled look.

“Wow, you guys really need to give it a rest,” he said. “Haven’t you gone to sleep yet?”

“We just woke up for a quickie. Do you want a creamy snack?” I offered. Parker surveyed the scene while he continued to stretch and awaken.

“Hey, look at Nathan being a top!” he exclaimed. “Oh, I see.” He slid his head in under me and took my cock in his mouth. Now I was being fucked and sucked at the same time. I could feel my orgasm continuing to build in my groin like a balloon about to burst…a big balloon! I fought to hold it off as long as possible. Suddenly I popped and my flood waters spewed forth.

I let out a long satisfied groan. It was such an intense climax. I thought I was going to pass out. My eyes rolled back in my head as my jism spurted into Parker’s mouth. He had his mouth locked on me and was sucking like a baby on a bottle. When I finished, Nathan was still pumping and moaning. I could tell he was close. I felt Parker holding my dick and squeezing the length of it to get the last few precious drops out. Nathan changed his position as he grabbed onto my hips with his hands and began banging me like a jackhammer. Parker slid out from under me, so I went face down into the pillow to muffle my moans. This new position seemed to do the trick because Nathan got off inside me a few seconds later. I always expected when a boy was coming in my ass that I’d feel some kind of sensation indicating what was happening. But alas, there is never a tell-tale sensation that you are receiving a load. Usually a boy grunting with his dick up your butt is your only hint.

When Nathan was done, I moved from all fours to lying flat face-down. As I moved to this position I felt my sphincter close and sort of lock onto his rod. He wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me. It was a moment of pure satisfaction for both parties. The main reason that this moment of bliss only lasted a moment was because there were three of us. Parker was lurking out there with a hard-on that had not yet been relieved. It wasn’t like he was being ignored because I did come in his mouth.

Nathan slowly raised himself and I could feel his now soft cock slowly pulling out of me.

“I’m gonna go wash up now,” Nathan announced as he got up off the bed. Parker took Nathan’s place hugging me, which I thought was very sweet.

I heard Nathan at the big sink, so the bathroom was free. I rolled out from under Parker, so I could mop up my butt crack which was plastered with lube and boy juice. As I got up to go, Parker pushed me back down again.

“Where are you going?” Parker asked.

“I’m just going to the bathroom to clean up,” I informed him.

“But you’re not done yet,” he replied.

“Done?”

“You were the one who wanted to get fucked this morning…so now it's my turn,” he declared in what I sensed as a passive aggressive tone.
“Plus I’ve never had sloppy seconds before.”

Well, he had a point. We were doing all of this experimenting and neither of us had ever had sloppy seconds. It was now or never.

As Parker had me pinned face up on the bed, I could see that his submarine was ready to dive. He grabbed the lube and coated his vessel. He took my legs and placed my ankles, or more precisely my Achilles tendons, on his shoulders. And then he just plowed into me. I was a little surprised because I’d always lubed up my butt before. But this time I was pre-lubed, so Parker was able to plunge right in.

I let out a squeal from being penetrated and filled so quickly. It was quite a surprise. As Parker nailed me, his passive aggressive streak surfaced again in his dirty talk. “Oh, yeah take my cock you little slut! Take it! I know you love it! You like being a fuck boy, don’t you?” I was unable to reply because I was being pounded by Parker. I had already come, so there was nothing to distract me. I was unable to form words. I was only able to grunt and groan responses.

Nathan had returned to the scene of his crime and watched the proceedings from the bed like he was watching porn. His cock found its way into his hand and he began playing with it while watching me being fucked.

It all ended when Parker said, “Oh fuck yeeeeeeeeeaaaaah! Uh, uh, uh, uh,” as he released his morning shots into me. I was always grateful to receive his load. I don’t know whether it filled some kind of emptiness within me or the fact that I was—here’s that word again—honored to receive his essence into my body. It was as if I was somehow chosen by divine providence to accept the seed from the most beautiful boy in the world.

I was snapped back to reality when he leaned forward and locked his mouth on mine. Now I was really hoping my breath wasn’t nasty. When he pulled his mouth off of me, I put my hand in front of my mouth.

“Oh, did I hurt you?” he asked

“No,” I replied, “I just can’t be sure that my breath is fresh.”

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. He pushed my hand away and kissed me again rather deeply and long. Then he pulled his mouth off. “Your breath is fine.” I wrapped my arms and legs around his skinny warm body and hugged him like I wanted to melt our bodies together.

“Man, sloppy seconds was awesome!” he uttered as he rose up off of me. “Hey, you want to go for sloppy thirds?” Parker said to Nathan whose eyes suddenly lit up. I know Nathan was ready and willing to go again, but he looked at my expression and said, “Nah, I think I’ve had enough.” I know he said that more for my benefit than his. I really was done at that point.

I looked at the clock. We still had slightly over two hours before we had to get up. Once everyone was cleaned up and presentable, I suggested we get back into bed. There wasn’t much else three naked boys could do at 5:22 a.m., so we did just that. I lay in the middle of the bed, and I had a cute boy curled up against me on either side. Parker leaned over and turned off the lamp, and we all fell back to sleep. I believe I slept those two hours quite peacefully with a big gratified smile on my face.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

if i had awoken like Parker did and found my so called partner,being topped\by another guy while i was asleep that would be the last time he would have seen me,i would have been outer there like a rocket,my view is if he wants somebody else he can have them,cheats are disgusting

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, now... They really weren't done! LOL As I see it, their time with Nathan wasn't over and they were still experimenting. I think if Matt thought Parker would be upset, he would never have done that. Besides, Parker joined in. No harm, no foul. Then again, sharing isn't for everyone. I just wondered about the lack of condoms...? But that's the mom in me.;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/20/2016 05:52 PM, bubby1234 said:

if i had awoken like Parker did and found my so called partner,being topped\by another guy while i was asleep that would be the last time he would have seen me,i would have been outer there like a rocket,my view is if he wants somebody else he can have them,cheats are disgusting

First, you have to consider the age of the participants, two 18 year olds and a 20 year old. It's a lot different for an adult in a committed relationship. Second, nothing was being done behind the other's back. They had agreed to go with whatever happens, so therefore there was no cheating. They were in the same bed. Lastly, they were on vacation and this was a special one-time event. Nathan would soon be gone permanently...game over. Back to reality. I guess it all depends on what your definition of cheating is. Is a one-time threesome cheating? They didn't think so, otherwise they wouldn't have gone there.

Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 01:19 AM, Puppilull said:

Well, now... They really weren't done! LOL As I see it, their time with Nathan wasn't over and they were still experimenting. I think if Matt thought Parker would be upset, he would never have done that. Besides, Parker joined in. No harm, no foul. Then again, sharing isn't for everyone. I just wondered about the lack of condoms...? But that's the mom in me.;)

Yes, the lack of condoms. There is a level of trust that one assumes there. Parker was tested and was HIV negative. Matt as Parker had said had been nowhere and had done nothing that would put him at risk. And Nathan was still a virgin and inexperienced enough to not even consider a condom. Even if he did question it, who would have had a condom? All in all, any risk was negligible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I thought that was a really hot scene. If only I was that age once more! It was nothing more than sex and a willingness to help another guy on his journey of self expression. Cumming is cumming right but the process by which you cum is what matters. Loved it. :great:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..