Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,755 Words
  • 4,058 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 45. Back To School

Back To School

 

Why is it that time flies by so quickly when things are going so well? I was having the greatest summer of my life mainly because Parker was a part of it, in all his sweet, charming, innocent, and sometimes impudent beauty. I could add a hundred more adjectives—soft, smooth, warm, sweet smelling, sexy, thoughtful—and it would simply not be enough. And he was completely devoted to me. It was intoxicating, but this happiest of times was also coming to an end.

We were tasked with moving our dog and pony show to a college campus near you…or something to that effect. We were going back to school and for the first time we were doing it together. Since most of our belongings were at Parker’s house, it was a quick 20-minute sojourn to move everything, but would still probably require two trips with my car. The only fly in the ointment was that I got permission from my parents to bring the spare bed from our house to college. Therefore to get the bed there, my Dad would once again be helping me move in with his pickup truck.

The college provides very uncomfortable single beds and mattresses to all students. However, students were permitted to bring their own beds if they preferred more agreeable sleep accommodations. I found that mostly upper classmen would be inclined to choose that option after sleeping for a semester or two on the sore excuse for a bed the college would provide free of charge. Of course it wasn’t really free of charge because we were paying thousands of dollars to live on campus, but you know what I mean. I was so over waking up with a sore back, so I asked my parents and they hooked me up. I could take the spare bed as long as I didn’t damage it. I couldn’t ever recall damaging a bed in the past, so I accepted. Of course, the spare bed was also a double bed, which would allow a certain someone to share in my bedding upgrade. We decided to maintain two beds in the dorm room for appearances, but only use one in practice behind closed doors.

Undeniably, the timeline here was going to have to be navigated very carefully. For all my father knew, Joe was still my roommate. Dad was helping me move in with his pickup truck, but I was also helping Parker move in with the use of my car. I devised a balancing act that would have made Ringling Brothers proud.

I would move Parker in Saturday along with the majority of my stuff which was at his house. Once settled, I would drive home to stay with my parents on Saturday night. On Sunday I’d return to campus with my Dad, his truck, and the spare bed. The trip from my parents’ house to campus, as I’ve mentioned before, was roughly 90 minutes.

As D-Day arrived, things went off without a hitch. I got Parker settled in after his mother’s tearful good-bye, which was a bit of a surprise. I reminded her we were only 20 minutes away and she made Parker promise to call her at least once a week and visit her often. Before we departed, she pulled me aside and said, “Take good care of my son and make sure he does his schoolwork.” I promised to keep him safe and to make sure his college education came first. She hugged me and said, “And look after yourself, too.”

When we arrived at our dorm room, it took several trips back and forth to the car, but we moved almost everything we owned in one full carload. Then we spent some time setting things up. Since the meal plan didn’t take effect until the start of classes, we went to the deli that was within walking distance for lunch. I also had some time to give Parker a refresher course on the campus layout by walking it with him. Then we went back to his house and returned to the dorm with the final carload of the few things that didn't fit in the first trip. Upon our return, we ran into Joe talking to someone out in front of our dorm building

“Hey, stranger!” he said when he saw me. He came over and gave me a bear hug lifting me off the ground.

“Oh, someone’s been working out!” I said when he lifted me.

“You bet. I had a lot of spare time this summer to get in shape. Check this out!” he said lifting his shirt.

“Holy crap! Look at that!” I said seeing washboard abs around Joe’s stomach. I got used to seeing his stomach grow each semester as beer season was upon us. But this was quite unexpected.

“Can I touch it?” Parker asked.

“Ha ha, sure go ahead,” Joe replied.

Parker poked at Joe’s midsection with two fingers. “Wow, look at that!” Parker commented as his pokes were met with firm abs.

Not one to miss a golden opportunity, I said, “You think that’s amazing? Just look at this!” I made like I was going to show off my abs, but I quickly lifted up Parker’s T-shirt exposing his flat stomach.

“Hey!” Parker squealed trying to turn his body out of my grasp.

“That, my friend, is a set of abs that has never seen a gym,” I informed Joe.

“What abs?” Joe laughed.

“Exactly. He doesn’t need abs. His tummy is as tight as a drum!” I announced.

“Yeah, and what about you?” Parker questioned lifting my shirt.

“Hey, looks you’ve been working out, too!” Joe announced.

“This is not from working out, but from working at the golf club” I informed him.

“You mean all three of us are fit? That’s unheard of!” Joe exclaimed. “Let the junk food bingeing commence!”

“So why are you standing out here anyway?” I asked Joe.

“Oh, I was done moving in over at my new place. Then I saw Billy Boy struggling over here and I offered my assistance. We were just finishing up.”

Joe saw us starting to unload, grabbed a box, and followed us into the building. We got to the dorm room and now just about everything except my bed was in attendance.

“Hey, looks like they shorted you a bed!” Joe noticed.

“Nah, I asked them to hold one bed because I wanted to bring my own,” I explained.

“Smart man. I always think about it, but then it just seems like too much work, and I end up with the usual bed of nails.” He sat down on the desk chair.
“So did you two have a good summer?” he asked.

“Yeah, it was really good,” Parker responded.

“Good? It was the best!” I added.

“I bet…with you two living in the same house,” Joe teased.

“Same house? How about same bed!” Parker clarified.

“Oh, so that’s why it was such a great summer! I get it,” Joe replied laughing.

Parker and I started unpacking and putting things away. After a brief silence, Joe continued, “Now, I’m new to all of this, so how does it work? Is one
of you the girl?”

“Ha ha. No, it’s top or bottom,” Parker tried.

“Oh, is that like pitcher and catcher,” Joe continued.

“Yeah something like that,” Parker replied.

“Well, that’s more like a stereotype,” I began. “I’d say we are versatile. You know, whatever we feel like at the time.”

“Yeah, sometimes you feel like some nuts, sometimes you don’t,” Parker added and it got us all laughing.

Of course, explaining my sex life…my boy/boy sex life…to someone I would consider my best friend was making me a little uncomfortable. Maybe
he sensed it or maybe he’d heard enough, but that’s where it ended. Thankfully, there were no questions that would lead us into TMI territory. It just
ended there.

I kind of smirked as I thought to myself that I could tell Joe stories about our sex life that would make his brain melt. But I guess that’s how it is with all couples. People go home and suddenly sex breaks out in the living room and things get knocked off of shelves and tipped over and stuff gets on the walls. Then it’s over and life resumes as usual. And the scene that just happened never gets reported to anyone for fear of what people would think or say. Even the participants might think “I can’t believe we just did that. But I loved every minute of it!”

I wondered what Joe would think if I told him we went to Disney World and ended up having a three-way with a teenage ride operator named Nathan.
I imagined smoke coming out of his ears and his head exploding. I giggled to myself.

“What’s so funny?” Joe asked.

“Nothing. I was…uh…thinking about how silly it is that I am all moved in, but I still have to go back home and come back with my dad tomorrow.”

“Oh right,” Parker remembered. “What should I do? Go back home? Stay here?”

“What do you want to do?”

“Stay here. You saw what a scene it was when I left. Why go through that again?” Parker decided.

“Why? What happened?” Joe asked.

“Aw, Parker’s mom got all misty-eyed and everything.”

“Well, it will be the first time I can remember my mom coming home to an empty house. That will be weird for her,” Parker elaborated.

“Yeah, that will take some getting used to. Look, I’m going to shoot out of here and let you guys finish setting things up. Hey Parker, if you want to hang
out or whatever while Matt is gone, I’ll give you my info. Do you have a piece of paper?”

Parker opened up his college notebook which had yet to be written in. “Here you go. You can break in my notebook!”

Joe pulled a pen out of his pocket and wrote down his info. “I’ll give you my building and room number, but you’re better off calling because at some point they will stop letting people in the building without IDs.”

“OK, sure. Thanks!” Parker said.

“Yeah, Joe. Thanks. And as always it was great to see you,” I chimed in.

“No problem. That’s what friends are for. Hey, take good care of this room. I have a lot of happy memories wrapped up in here. Oh…and remember your secret is still safe with me, dudes!”

“Will do. Thanks, Joe!” I replied. “Yeah, thanks!” Parker added.

Joe departed allowing Parker and me to go about our business. We grabbed sheets, a comforter, and a couple pillows out of one of the boxes, and we worked in tandem to make Parker’s bed.

“There. Looks pretty good,” I said as we finished tucking in all of the edges.

“Yeah, it’s almost a shame that I won’t be using it much,” he said giving me a little elbow to the ribs.

“Ah, but we can use it now,” I said as I lay across the bed width-wise with my feet still on the floor. Parker followed suit and positioned himself similarly right next to me.

My family has had a dog for many years named Duke. Because I give him the most attention, baths, and treats, I’m Duke’s favorite person. It seemed whenever I lay on my bed, Duke would jump on and snuggle up next to me and I’d pat him. I began stroking Parker’s head as if by instinct.

I said, “Good boy” to Parker to see if he’d notice.

He brought his head close to mine and said “Meow.”

I started laughing. “You don’t make a very convincing dog,” I said.

“But you said I was like a tiger in bed.”

“Ha ha ha. I don’t think tigers meow,” I informed him.

“But a tiger is a cat right, so what does it do?”

“I think a tiger roars,” I suggested.

A few seconds later, he was on top of me going, “ROAR! ROAR!”

I began laughing so hard tears were streaming out of my eyes.

“ROAR! Are you scared yet?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m scared I’m going to pass out from laughing so hard!” I managed between waves.

“But you said I’m like a tiger,” he said innocently.

“Well, I didn’t mean you look like a tiger or sound like a tiger…” I began.

“Or smell like a tiger?” Parker butted in.

“OK, or smell like a tiger,” I confirmed.

“I meant you were like a tiger in bed,” I clarified.

“But we are in bed,” he said in a monotone.

“More precisely, you are a tiger when we have sex. You attack and you don’t let up until I feel like I’ve been through a battle. It’s the best sex EVER!”

“You mean when I rape you?” he asked

“Yes, exactly,” I stated.

“Oh, then why didn’t you say so. What’s all this tiger business?”

“Well it wouldn’t be polite to refer to you as a rapist in bed.”

“I can’t rape the willing,” he proclaimed.

“Oh, just shut up and kiss me!” I directed.

He lowered his mouth on mine and we began to make out passionately.

Parker stopped suddenly. “Hey, you know what?”

“What?”

“This is the first time we’ve been in a place of our own.”

“You know, you’re right!” I realized.

“And you know what else?” he asked.

“What?”

“You’re not going to be sleeping here tonight…and I can feel your Tootsie Roll against my leg.”

“Tootsie Roll?”

“Well, a jumbo sized Tootsie Roll,” he clarified.

“Oh, that,” I confessed. Damn, busted again. While he was sitting on top of me, his hot boy butt was right on my private area, which my penis was
quick to detect.

“So let’s recap. We have our own place, you’re not going to be here tonight, and you have a Tootsie Roll in your pocket. Do you know what that
means?” Parker asked.

“Um, I’m thinking it’s good for me if you like Tootsie Rolls.”

“I love Tootsie Rolls!”

He reached down and grabbed my ankles and spun me around on the bed so I was lying lengthwise. Then he kneeled between my legs and undid my belt and my jeans. His mouth quickly found me and the familiar waves of pleasure began coursing through my body. While he used his mouth on me, his hands deftly unclothed me. Getting blown while completely naked is much more pleasurable than simply pulling it out. This way the inside of the thighs get stimulated, the balls are right there in the mix, and even the ass can be eaten if desired. Parker was a strong believer in using all available resources, and I was the beneficiary of his resourcefulness.

He stopped for a moment, sat up, and looked down at me. “Oh my God!” he said as he stood up continuing to look down at me.

“You’re so fucking hot!” he said ogling me as he began a set of gyrations to strip off his clothes. When his clothes were completely dispatched, he walked over to his backpack while his visibly aroused member pitched to and fro in mid-air. He retrieved his tube of lube and at the sight of it, my cock began throbbing like I was in some kind of Pavlovian experiment. My cock seemed to realize, before I did, that one of us was about to get fucked.

He greased me up and his butt, and then I knew where this was going. His naked body was always a vision to behold. I would lay there just absorbing the image before me almost in disbelief that this was happening to me. I must have done something momentous in a past life to end up with the most beautiful creature in the world wanting ME inside of him in the present tense. I always felt fortunate and thankful. It was like an incredibly hot porno movie, and instead of watching it, I was in it. And not only did he look unbelievably hot, he fucked like a tiger. He truly rocked my world every time.

He lowered himself down on me and that familiar feeling of penetrating his tight insides was like none other. I would push further and further into him until I reached that mechanism inside that would lock onto me and not let me leave until I had made a donation. He was a drug and I was addicted and I would come back to it again and again. No, he wasn’t a tiger, he was so much more.

As I was coming inside Parker, he went off, and his shots (more voluminous than I’d ever seen before) broke free and plastered my chest. Once my body had completed going supernova, I was left my usual shaking, panting mess. I could feel the warmth of where his shots landed on my chest. He reached forward and, with his hands, smeared his cum until my entire chest felt damp. And then he lay forward his chest to my chest with the layer of his DNA functioning as the only thing between us. He was also able to keep his butt firmly planted—more or less—on my crotch. I was flaccid but still in him, his boy hole quite welcoming of my overstay. And we lay there silent for the longest time. I tried to think of something witty to say but my brain was still fuzzy.

“Mmmm, I wish we could stay like this forever,” he finally said quietly.

“Me too,” I replied.

“Maybe when my cum dries, we’ll be stuck together forever like super glue!”

“Hmm, that might make it difficult to go to class. Do you think the professors would understand?”

“Of course, they would see how much in love we are and they’d have to permit it.”

“Hah, the professors who would permit it would probably want to get into our pants!” I declared.

“Eeew. Probably not a good idea then.”

“What? You don’t like 60-year-old professor cock?”

“Will it earn me a good grade?” he joked.

“Ha ha. You could get straight A’s!” I proclaimed. “But what if you had a female professor?”

“Well I certainly couldn’t suck her cock,” Parker said with a giggle.

“OK, why are we talking about sucking off professors while we’re lying here naked in bed together. It’s creepy!” I posited.

“You brought it up. Why don’t you change the subject, then?” Parker suggested.

“OK. Gee, your butt is so soft and smooth. What is your secret?” I said reaching up behind him and caressing his supple fleshy globes.

“It’s a lot of work. I have to get frequent semen injections.”

“Oh and I thought we were just fucking. I didn’t realize I was contributing to your beauty regimen.”

“You’ll learn…there’s a method to my madness,” he offered. “And speaking of madness…” he rose suddenly breaking the seal between us. “You have to get going to your parents’ house.”

“Wow, I feel like I just had my chest waxed. So that’s how it’s going to be tonight…wham bam, thank you ma’am?”

“I’m afraid so,” Parker insisted. “But I certainly am no ma’am!”

“Wham bam, thank you man!” I corrected.

“We’re done for tonight because I don’t want to be the cause of you missing dinner at your parents’ place,” he reasoned.

“Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“Well, I do have a date at 7:00,” he joked.

I feigned being emotionally crushed.

“Aw, I’m just kidding. I know no one can give it to me as good as you,” he admitted.

“And I know no one can take it from me as good as you,” I responded.

“There you go. Why would either of us want to fuck that up?” He had a point. “And I just realized...you know another good thing about us?”

“What's that?” I queried.

“We're both shooters...when we come,” he proclaimed.

“Don't most guys shoot when they come?” I questioned his logic.

“No, no, no!' he said emphatically. "Some guys just sort of ooze or dribble when they come.”

“Really? Oh, you mean from past experience?”

“Right, not all guys shoot.”

“Geez, I find that hard to believe. When I orgasm, it feels so good...like a detonation. How could I not shoot?”

“That's why I said I like that we're both shooters,” Parker reiterated.

“If a guy doesn't shoot when he comes, does that mean he's not getting a full orgasm?”

“Hard to say, They have nothing else to compare it to. I mean they do enjoy it, but would you rather drive a Fiat or a Lamborghini?”

“Well then, I guess I'll just be content with my Lamborghini!”

“Me too!”

I got up and went to the little sink in our room. All of the dorm rooms in our building had a tiny wall unit of a sink, which was actually a huge convenience. Students didn't have to walk up and down the hall every time they wanted to brush their teeth or wash their face or shave...or in our case, clean up after being intimate. I quickly washed off the dried evidence of our rendezvous, and I grabbed a roll of paper towels from my bag to dry me off. I had a feeling we'd be using a lot of these.

“Alright, I’m going then. I’ll probably return with my father at around 10:30 tomorrow morning.”

“OK, then. Come here!” he ordered. We kissed one last time…well, actually several last times…and I finally tore myself away and headed out.

“Hey Matt!” he called out just before I disappeared out the door.

“Yeah?”

“Drive safe, OK?”

“I always do,” I replied. "I love you!"

“I love you, too.”

On the drive home that night, I had an unsettled feeling in my gut. I knew it would be safer tomorrow if Parker was not there for my father’s visit. But it was his room as much as it was mine, so I didn’t feel comfortable asking him to not be there. I assumed Parker knew the importance of keeping up appearances at least in this one case, so I didn’t go out of my way to verbalize it. My father held the purse strings to my education and he had definite expectations of conduct. I didn’t want to muck it up. I finally decided whatever happens, happens, and I’ll just have to make the best of it.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 26
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This whole chapter has such an ominous feel to it. How long will they be able to keep up this secrecy? Just how strongly does Matt's family feel about gay relationships? Matt seems rather sure it will turn out very bad if they find out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I just found this series and read the whole thing straight through. It's a beautiful story!!! I'm definitely hooked!

Link to comment
On 10/28/2016 11:48 PM, Okiegrad said:

I just found this series and read the whole thing straight through. It's a beautiful story!!! I'm definitely hooked!

Thanks! I'm always happy when something I've written resonates with another person. Keep on reading...

Link to comment
On 10/28/2016 03:00 AM, Puppilull said:

This whole chapter has such an ominous feel to it. How long will they be able to keep up this secrecy? Just how strongly does Matt's family feel about gay relationships? Matt seems rather sure it will turn out very bad if they find out.

Ominous...indeed. There's a storm brewing on the horizon. Let's just hope the wind is blowing in the opposite direction.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..