Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,213 Words
  • 3,032 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 50. A Sit Down With Sis

A Sit Down With Sis

 

I got back to the living room just in time to catch the Wizard of Oz giving out his party favors to Dorothy and her intrepid travelers. I remembered hearing that WC Fields was originally offered the role of the Wizard, but he was too busy at the time, so we get Frank Morgan. I’ve always wondered how it would have played with Fields in the part. Little did Fields know that with the advent of television, it would have kept him in the public eye forever. Instead, these days he is very much a forgotten figure. Oh well.

The movie ended and Greg and Julie collected their coats and headed out. They said they had an aggressive shopping spree planned for the next day. Then Mom and Dad said they were turning in and took their leave.

“I’m making some hot cocoa before bed. Would you like a cup? We have marshmallows…,” Missy offered.

“Sure, why not,” I replied.

“OK, it will be a few minutes,” she informed me.

I used the few minutes to make a trip to the rest room and change into some appropriate sleeping attire. By the time I returned, the cocoa was ready. We sat down in the living room to enjoy it.

“So this was quite the interesting Thanksgiving, don’t you think?” Missy began.

“Yeah, I still can’t believe I came out to the whole family!” I admitted.

“Then why did you?”

“I dunno. Something was building inside of me on the way over here, and suddenly I felt like I had no choice.”

“So you grew some balls…uh, I mean figuratively. But don’t you feel a lot better now?”

“I dunno. I guess. At least now I won’t be forced to keep Parker a secret at home.”

“I thought it was great!” she proclaimed.

“Sure, you just sat back and enjoyed the spectacle.”

“Gotta admit, this was one of the most interesting Thanksgivings on record.”

“Since when are you so supportive of same sex relationships?”

“C'mon, it’s almost the 21st century and I have friends who are hip to the cause.”

“What cause is that?”

“You know, the whole gay thing,” she explained.

“But I’m not really hip to any cause here. I’m just in love with another guy.”

“So you’re saying you’re not gay?”

“Well, bisexual, I think fits better.”

“Uh huh. Can you keep a secret?”

“Sure.”

“I’ve had one of my own,” she whispered.

“Own what?”

“You know, same sex encounter.”

“Shit, you’re only…”

“Eighteen…in four months!”

“Geez. Who with?” I asked.

“No one you’d know. A girl from the restaurant,” she said.

“Like girlfriends?”

“No. More like friends with benefits,” she determined.

“Benefits? So whenever the mood strikes you…”

“Not really, we just messed around a couple of times. With guys, it gets too complicated. I don’t need a relationship right now.”

“You know, once you hit 21, you can go out to pick-up bars and you can go home with a different guy every night if you want.”

“And get herpes or worse? No thanks!” she maintained.

“The lesbian thing seems so odd to me. I mean how do you have sex without a penis?”

“Who needs a penis when you have a perfectly good tongue!”

“Oh that’s vile!”

“Ha ha. Then you shouldn’t have gone there!”

“Holy Christ, the whole world’s going to hell!” I said in my father’s tone.

“Sorry Dad!” Then she changed the subject, “So what was it about Parker that made you, you know, interested in something different?”

“I had no choice. He is by far the most beautiful creature on earth!” I said not holding anything back.

“Ha ha ha! I find that hard to believe!”

“I’m serious. Do you think that any run-of-the-mill boy would cause me to deviate from my predetermined path?” I posited.

“I don’t know. Something like that is so subjective. You know Diana from down the street?”

“Diana Evans?” I tried to recall.

“Yeah, well, she tells me she met this unbelievably gorgeous guy over the summer. Now they are a couple and blah, blah, blah. From the build-up, I imagined he would look like he just stepped out of a J. Crew ad. Next time he was over the house, she invited me over to meet him. Wow. He was not at all what she had described…or as I imagined anyway. Do you think David Schwimmer is hot?”

“Um, not really,” I determined.

“Well, imagine David Schwimmer’s not as good-looking younger brother.”

“Oh, really.”

“Yeah. I couldn’t figure that one out. Maybe she needs glasses or something. So now I take everyone’s opinions on what is gorgeous with a grain of salt,” Missy explained.

“Well, I don’t know. I can’t imagine that anyone would question my eyesight on this one. And the result was, I fell in love with him,” I countered.

“So you’re in love for sure?”

“Absolutely. To my very core.”

“Hmm. I’ve never experienced anything like that,” she said.

“Since you’re a good-looking girl, it will happen one day when you least expect it,” I advised her. “But if you don’t want to be in a relationship right now, that’s all right. There's no rush.”

“But how did you know that you were in love,” she asked.

“Gee. Well, let’s see…When it physically hurts to be apart…When you think about that person all the time…When the time you spend together is never enough…When you need that person as much as the air you breathe…Then you know you’re in love. It crept right up on me and suddenly I was feeling these things I had never felt before. It was scary and exhilarating and confusing all at the same time.”

“Sounds mental.”

“Yeah, I guess it is.”

She was still my little sister who was in her last year of high school. The fact that she was experimenting with a same sex partner was a bit surprising. But I guess this made us kindred spirits of a sort. However when I looked at her, I still saw her as my little sister who was playing with dolls not too long ago. It’s easy to lose sight of how quickly time flies and people grow up when we all have so many other things going on in our lives. People around us don’t stop growing up just because we’re out of contact.

“I guess I’ll just have to wait until New Year’s Eve to see if he measures up,” she conceded.

“Good. Then I’ll know whether I need to schedule an eye exam,” I joked.

The rest of the long weekend flew right by. On Saturday night, I had a get-together with my high school friends as most of them were back from their respective colleges for the holiday. We went out to a comedy show that allowed 18+ year olds, but we were seated in a separate non-drinking section. It’s all kind of funny because as soon as we’d get back to campus, the liquor would once again be all around. Not that we got drunk all the time, it’s just that alcohol (predominantly beer) seemed to be ubiquitous on campus even though it was against the rules, especially for those of us under age. So at the comedy club, we drank soft drinks and ate the free popcorn while we had some laughs. And “no” my friends certainly were not ready to learn about Parker. The revelation to my family was enough excitement for one holiday weekend.

Sunday came and when I went to shower I also douched my butt hole. I knew what was in store when I returned to campus. The usual bottom was off limits now and I was willing to assume the role. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy bottoming, but it’s a lot of prep work. I then packed up my stuff and said good-bye to my parents and my sister. It was a productive visit to say the least, and I was hoping my parents wouldn’t be bad-mouthing me once I left. There was no indication that they would, but things can change when you least expect it. My sister would be sure to keep me informed though. I drove off thinking “next stop Parker’s house.”

When I arrived, I parked the car and went up and rang the doorbell. Parker opened the door. I stepped in and lifted him off the ground and I kissed him repeatedly as I pinned him up against the wall.

“Gee, Matt, leave some for later,” he quipped as we walked up the stairs.

“Oh, there’s plenty more where that came from,” I informed him.

“Uh oh, don’t say that unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences.”

“Suffer? I’m with you, aren’t I?”

“Oh, you’re gonna get it now!” he said as he wrestled me to the couch. I had a good laugh while he was pretending to be angered. By the time Ginny came into the room to see what all the commotion was about, I was sitting on top of him.

“Oh, hi Matthew!”

“Hi, Ginny!”

I had Parker pinned to the couch and he was now biting at the air. “OK, good boy. Calm down,” I said patting his head.

“Mom, you’re not even going to help me?” Parker asked.

“No, because I know whatever it is you did, I'm sure you deserve it.”

“OK, fine. Enough!” I let him up and he immediately put his arms around me and hugged me. “Mom, Matt’s here!”

“Yes, I noticed. We were just having a conversation. Matthew, don’t forget about the play next weekend,” Ginny informed me.

“Oh, it’s next weekend?” I replied.

“Why, is that a problem?”

“No, no. It seemed like just yesterday that it was months away,” I explained.

“Well, it was always Saturday, December 6. And we’ll be going out to dinner beforehand as planned.”

I need to step back in time briefly to explain. Back in August, Ginny and Helen and their significant others had decided to see a touring version of Les Misérables which was coming to The Wang Center for a 6-week run in November and December. Since this was kind of a “date night,” Parker and I were asked if we were interested in joining them. I wasn’t sure if they asked us to join them expecting we would decline. However, since neither Parker nor I had ever been to a proper play, I thought it was a good idea to at least have the experience. I was working at that time, so I was able to cover the cost of both tickets which was not exactly cheap. Then we could each kick in whatever we owed for dinner before the play.

Now the weekend for the play was right in front of us.

Having been duly reminded about the play, we packed up Parker’s things and drove back to campus. As soon as we got back to our dorm room, Parker lay down on the bed. Suddenly I felt a familiar stirring in my pants as I lay down to join him. We began kissing deeper and deeper as I was reminded how proficient he was with certain body parts. I could never tire of the sweetness of his mouth. I would continue kissing him until my lips bled if he didn’t move his mouth to the next area he wished to assault. He could totally subdue me with just his tongue.

As I lay on the bed utterly powerless, he managed to fully strip me (with a little help). Now he had uninhibited access to all of me. And he took full advantage of it. He began sucking, licking, and lightly biting my nipples—first the right and then the left. I knew his job was done when he grabbed both nipples between his thumb and fingertips and gave them a few firm tweaks. My member was hard and throbbing by this point.

“Wow, has your cock gotten bigger in the past few days? Look at this thing! Amazing!” he declared as he batted it back and forth between his palms.

“Yeah, well it hasn’t had any action all weekend, so maybe it’s making up for lost time,” I informed him.

“You mean, you haven’t even jerked off all weekend?”

“No, it never came to pass.”

“Wow, your balls must be really full,” he stated as he held them in his hands.

“I guess so.”

“Oh yeah, I can feel it,” he declared as he took my balls in his palm. “Well, there's one sure way to find out!”

He went down and took me in his mouth. He alternated between sucking and pausing to deep throat while he wrestled his clothes off. My role was to just lay back and enjoy it. In fact, we were both moaning and getting ultimate pleasure from my engorged unit. When he had me at the edge of elation, he raised himself to his knees and peppered my torso with his warm juice shots. Without missing a beat, he licked it all up and spat it out on my cock head. Parker then moved in again to continue working mine over with his mouth. I soon felt my orgasm coming on like a freight train. I fought it off as long as I could. Suddenly, my body bucked as I lost control and a wave of pure ecstasy took hold of me while I pumped out shot after shot into his mouth.

After swallowing, Parker said, “Holy cum shots Batman, that was a tidal wave!”

“I told you. It’s been a few days,” I reminded him.

“Hey, have you been eating pineapple again?” he asked me.

“Ha, ha. As a matter of fact, my mother is quite fond of pineapple. There always seemed to be some cut up and waiting to be eaten back at the ranch,” I explained.

“You’ll have to thank your mother for me. I guess it's true. That was a rather tasty surprise!” He collapsed forward onto me and wrapped his arms around me burying his face on my stomach. “I love you so much!”

“I love you so much, too,” I responded. It didn’t matter to me that I cleaned out my butt expecting something different. What I got out of that blowjob was so much better. He always seemed to be able to do just the right thing at just the right time. Or maybe I loved him so much that the act didn’t matter so much as the person I was doing it with.

We enjoyed some time in our embrace and relative silence. He repositioned himself up on the bed and reattached himself to me. I began stroking his right arm with my left hand. I would never tire feeling his warm smooth, taught skin against my grasp. In a few minutes, I heard his stomach give out an audible growl.

“Well, that means it’s time to get you to dinner,” I suggested.

“Uh huh,” he agreed. Our clothes had ended up on the floor in a pile beside the bed. Parker stood up and started collecting clothes and returning them to their respective owner. We got dressed and freshened up at our room sink and mirror. Leaving his underwear behind, he decided to go commando to the cafeteria.

“Give me a few secs to brush my teeth, so I don’t have cum breath,” he stated.

“Good idea.” So we both brushed and then headed toward the dining hall.

“Guess who I talked to over the weekend,” he said as we were walking.

“I don’t know, who?” I replied.

“Barbara!” he exclaimed. “It was a preemptive call. I knew she would call me at the most inopportune time, so I called her first when I had time to talk.”

“So what’s new in Barbara’s world?”

**A long sigh*** “I don’t know if I’m supposed to tell anyone or not.”

“About what?”

“About what she’s been up to.”

“Why? Did she swear you to secrecy or something?”

“Well, no. But it is kind of embarrassing…in a morbid sort of way.”

“Was she embarrassed about it?”

“She should be embarrassed, but remember, it’s Barbara. I don’t think she even realizes it,” he replied.

“Well, now that I’m invested, you’ll have to fill me in.”

**Sigh** “I should feel bad, but in a way I don’t because she should know better!”

“Dude, we’re talking about Barbara here.”

“I know…”

“Well, how about...if you tell me, I promise not to tell anyone else,” I offered.

“I guess that would be all right. **sigh** OK, so Barbara had the hots for this younger dude who works at the salad place in the food court. He’s like a couple of years younger, so like 16 or 17.”

“That’s not anything new for her. Do you know this guy?”

“No. But she pointed him out to me at the mall one day. He’s a hottie. I mean, I’d fuck him in a minute if he wasn’t straight and if I wasn’t already spoken for,” he said smiling at me when he got to the ‘already spoken for’ part. It was cute.

“OK.”

“So Barbara put the hard press on the boy and she agreed to the most devious deal. You know Barbara isn’t a virgin, right?”

“Uh, geez, I never thought about it before, but it doesn’t surprise me.”

“The boy—and I’m referring to him as ‘the boy’ because I can’t remember his name—he agreed to sleep with her on a few conditions. First, it had to be in a hotel room that she paid for. And while they were doing it, the lights had to be off. Then when they were not having sex, they had to go around in public like they barely knew each other. Oh, and of course, she is to tell no one that they have been having sex...or it's over.”

“Oh, so he’s just using her for sex,” I realized.

“Yeah, big time. I guess he figures fucking a loose, chubby girl is better than jerking off alone at home.”

“Well, she is getting what she wants, too. She gets to have sex with someone out of her league.”

“And they were doing this for about eight months in secret,” Parker added.

“Uh oh, why do I have the feeling that this is going to end badly?”

“Well yeah, it does end badly…but it's not what you'd think.”

“Oh boy, I can hardly contain myself.”

“Shush. So Barbara finds out that he’s been battling depression and takes meds, but he always seems OK. It also turns out ‘the boy’ is a Type I diabetic, so he has to shoot up insulin every day. Apparently, one day he forgot to administer his insulin or his depression meds or both. He gets home from school, ties a belt around the rafters in the basement, and hangs himself. His parents come home to a dead son.”

“NO FUCKING WAY!!”

“Yes, way!”

“Oh shit man. That’s…that’s…horrible. His poor parents!”

“Horrible, but 100% true. And most people will believe he died a virgin because Barbara is not saying a word…except to me of course…and now you.”

“Wow, that’s unbelievable!”

“Shocking, but true!”

It had Barbara written all over it.

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 18
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Matt completes an eventful holiday weekend with his sister, and you represent these moments with grace and humor. He a very fortunate man. Matt is even more fortunate for having Parker, which you show us again in their reunion. The story about Parker's friend Barbara is both scary and ominous. A very good chapter.

Link to comment
On 02/28/2017 12:27 AM, Parker Owens said:

Matt completes an eventful holiday weekend with his sister, and you represent these moments with grace and humor. He a very fortunate man. Matt is even more fortunate for having Parker, which you show us again in their reunion. The story about Parker's friend Barbara is both scary and ominous. A very good chapter.

Thanks! I originally envisioned these as two separate chapters (thus the length), but since they fell next to each other in sequence, I combined them to keep things moving along.

Link to comment

The ending came with a bit of a shock and horror. So sad to think about young people killing themselves... I can't even imagine how friends and family feel.

 

Still, very nice to see Matt get along so well with his sister and for them to talk about their experiences.

Link to comment
On 02/28/2017 07:21 AM, Puppilull said:

The ending came with a bit of a shock and horror. So sad to think about young people killing themselves... I can't even imagine how friends and family feel.

 

Still, very nice to see Matt get along so well with his sister and for them to talk about their experiences.

When something like that happens, parents usually get very tight-lipped about the incident. The obituary in the local paper will say their "16-year-old son died suddenly" or "unexpectedly." It's mostly because parents are embarrassed that their community will believe they failed as parents or the deceased failed at life. It's very rare that the obituary will state that the person took his/her own life. That may be a disservice in pointing out any trends in a community that can be acted upon.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..