Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 2,539 Words
  • 3,204 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 53. My Other Home

My Other Home

 

I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but at our college we have Winter Break, which encompasses the week of Xmas, then New Years, and the entire week after. So on Friday, December 19, we vacated our dorm room and went to Parker's home. No sooner had we stepped in the front door when a familiar voice rang out, “I hope you boys are hungry because I’ve ordered a lot of Chinese food for dinner.”

As we ascended the stairs, Ginny appeared from out of the kitchen. Parker gave her a big hug. As I saw her face appear above his shoulder, she gave me a wink. I thought that was really cool. It’s like we were members of a secret society, a two-member society whose whole aim was everything Parker. The embrace ended and then she grabbed me in a hug as well. She whispered in my ear, “Thank you so much.”

“It was my pleasure,” I whispered back. Being with Parker certainly was my pleasure, so I felt as if it should be me thanking her. Did she realize she was in effect thanking me for having sex with her son? No matter how you look at it, this was a constant that I was often powerless to overcome. I always felt a little guilty about that, but I was easily seduced and he was a master seducer. I wonder if straight couples feel that same way. Like you’re sitting at the table having Sunday morning breakfast with the in-laws and they’re talking about the hot water heater they just had replaced, and you’re there smiling but thinking, “I just fucked the living shit out of your daughter last night! Yeah, that was so good…certainly more exciting to think about than a hot water heater.” Of course you’re not going to discuss how good or bad their daughter is in bed. But damn if it isn’t there rattling around in the recesses of your brain. It’s this odd dichotomy that’s always going to be present.

I guess that’s the way the world works. His Mom doesn’t tell me why she decided to keep her son uncircumcised, and I don’t mention that I’ve become quite fond of sticking my eight inches up her son’s backside to his eternal glee…and mine.

Being home at Ginny’s house—which I referred to as “my other home”—was a much better situation for intimacy with Parker. We did have our own dorm room at school, but unless it was after 10:00 pm, it was like being in the eye of a hurricane. At Ginny’s house there would be no people dropping by unannounced, no frequent commotion out in the hall, no need to be silent when having mind-blowing sex, and complete flexibility of meal times (not to mention the kitchen was a lot closer than the dining hall across campus).

So that first night, Nick arrived and had rented a movie for us to watch—remember those days of video rental stores? He rented a “thriller” called…Fargo. It was a new release that none of us had heard of before, but there was a lot of snow in it…so it should be season appropriate, right? Well, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer it was not! I think we all yelled out in mock anguish during the wood chipper scene. The snow spattered red with blood…the perfect Christmas movie!

Parker: That was awesome!

Me: Wow, 5 stars!

Ginny: Thanks Nick, now I’m going to have nightmares for the holidays.

Nick: Aw mom, it’s only a movie. I’m here to protect you.

Ginny: Somehow that doesn’t seem to help me in my dreams.

We packed up what was left of our snack cups and bowls and headed off for bed. Parker, Nick, and I were all in the bathroom at the same time brushing our teeth. We made a pretty good production line of efficiency.

“I’ll be wearing my headphones tonight because I share a wall with a couple of sex fiends,” Nick said jokingly.

“Good, that way you won’t realize you’re the only person under 30 in this house not getting lucky tonight,” Parker shot back.

“Lucky? At least I’ll be able to have a good shit in the morning without my ass burning like a bitch.”

Ah, brotherly love.

We moved to the bedroom and closed the door. Minutes later Parker was walking around the room stark naked. I sat on the bed transfixed while watching his attractive figure performing a ballet of body parts before bed...at least that's the way it seemed to me.

“Did I ever tell you that you have a smoking hot body?” I asked.

“You may have mentioned it once or twice,” he replied with a smirk. I was sitting on the bed with my clothes on and he stood right in front of me. “See anything you like?”

“What’s not to like. I’ll take it all,” I answered.

“Then why are you sitting there with your clothes on?” He pushed me back on the bed and helped me out of my clothes.
True to form, I was visibly aroused. How could I not be?

“This always happens,” Parker broke in.

“Huh?”

“You have such a hot cock, I want to devour it. But then I don’t get to do all of the other things I want to do,” he sighed.

“Ha ha. Pacing my boy, it’s all about pacing. We can do something now and then something different in the morning,” I directed.

“And what about halfway through the night?”

“Geez, where on earth do you get the energy?”

“Oh right, I forgot. You’re an old fart. Ha ha,” he needled me. “Maybe we should get you some Viagra?”

“Believe me, you are all the Viagra I need!”

“Well guess what? This might get your motor running…I don’t have to worry about swim team practices while we are on winter break,” he hinted.

“Ah, I see. So the 'no bottoming' moratorium is temporarily lifted?”

“I don’t see why not.” He crawled across the bed and grabbed a tube of personal lubricant from the nightstand drawer. He centered himself back on the bed on all fours as I watched him slide lubed fingers in and out of his boy hole. “Oh yeah, I miss this so much,” he enthused as he tossed the lube next to me.

“I miss it too, but remember what your brother said about your ass burning in the morning.”

“He obviously knows nothing about anal sex. My ass never burns. It just gets a little sore sometimes, but it’s well worth it. Now come on and give it to me!” he commanded.

I didn’t argue. I lubed up my boy basher, placed it against his hole, and eased it in from behind…not stopping until I ran out of dick. Parker squeaked a couple of times during my deep dive. I gave his ass a good slap.

“How do you like that?” I asked as I held it fully in him.

“Oh yeah, now make me your bitch,” he replied.

I gulped hard and began a slow pumping rhythm. I didn’t want to go too hard for his first time back in the saddle. He began whimpering, “Oh yeah, yeah…harder…faster!”

After a few minutes of slow rhythmic drilling doggy style, he growled, “Now pound the fuck out of me and make me come!” After I ramped up the offensive, I could feel that muscle or whatever it was inside of him grabbing onto my cock right below the head. I could also feel Parker was getting close, so I reached around and helped to finish him off. His grunts told the whole story. He blew his shots onto a damp towel he had laid out below him. I kept on pumping. It took less than a minute more. I lowered my whole weight onto him and I unloaded. He collapsed flat on the bed with me on top still streaming into him. When the dust cleared, we were left lying in a boy heap trying to catch our breaths after another demanding bedtime workout.

“Oh my God!” I finally called out.

“Fuck, that was so good!” Parker exclaimed.

“Yeah!”

“Matt, you were fucking awesome!”

“So were you!”

“I just hope my brother was wearing his headphones!”

“Me too. You got a little vocal at the end,” I advised.

“With good reason!”

I rose to my knees on the bed. I looked down at his perfect bum with my manhood still buried in it. I wanted to take a picture, but we didn’t have the camera…plus, it might have ruined the moment.

“Let me go wash up…” I began

“No, leave it in! I want to sleep with you inside me,” he said as he backed himself into me more, then moving us to a spooning position. I wrapped my arms around his torso and held him. I gently kissed him around the base of his neck. He turned his head and kissed me deeply.

I whispered near his ear, “Did I make you my little bitch?”

“Totally!” he whispered with a giggle.

“What do I get from having you as my bitch?” I queried.

“You get whatever you want, whenever you want,” he replied.

“Are you saying I own that bum of yours?”

“You own all of me,” he conceded.

Own him? I worshipped him…but could never tell him that. I don’t know if he’d understand. The word “worship” has so many varied meanings, but personally, I place worship one step above adore. There is no higher one can go. But maybe his desire to sleep with my Johnson up his butt was his way of worshipping me. I don’t know why I even mention this because a competition proving who loves who more would be silly. But I sometimes wondered how could the most beautiful creature in the world be happy with just ordinary me? I guess it’s just my insecurities creeping in, which I always tried to conceal as much as possible. OK, fine, I was a good-looking guy. There, I admit it, but breathtaking? That was reserved for Parker. And the one reason, out of many, that I loved him so much was the fact that he loved me so much. Being loved is intoxicating.

I woke up the next morning in the same position in which I had fallen asleep. It was soon apparent that I was piss hard, which is basically morning wood brought on from a full bladder. How Parker managed to remain peacefully asleep with a hard dick up his butt, I’ll never fully comprehend. Perhaps I was filling some sort of emptiness inside of him that made him feel more at ease.

“Hey, Parker…” I whispered. “Parker…” I repeated as I gently rubbed his shoulders.

“Mmmm, what’s up?” he mumbled.

“Well…”

“That’s a stupid question, huh?”

“Parker, I’m hard because I have to pee really bad,” I confessed. “And my right leg is under you.”

“Oh, is that all?” he said minimizing my predicament.

“Dude, I’m gonna explode…”

“Then just piss up my ass.”

“Huh?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of a piss fuck before?”

“No, but I’m serious!”

“So am I. Piss up my ass. It will save me having to douche later. Piss is sterile. You know, there is less bacteria in urine than in tap water?

“I find that hard to believe. Have you ever done this before?” I asked him.

“No, but I’ve read stories about it, and it seems hot.”

He reached back with his left hand and grabbed the back of my upper thigh urging me to follow his suggestion.

“Parker, the situation is critical. I HAVE TO GO!” I was getting desperate.

“Just shut up and pee!” he urged.

I couldn’t hold it and debate any longer. I pissed and pissed and pissed.

“Oh yeah, I can feel your warm liquid in me!” Parker confirmed.

What’s that expression about one man’s trash is another man’s treasure? Then I guess one man’s urine can be another’s fantasy.

“Oh man, I’m really full. Are you done yet?” Parker queried as I continued to relieve myself.

“Almost there...OK,” I concluded.

He reached around and pulled my dick out with a slight groan to accentuate how full he was. He got up, put his robe on, and slipped out into the hall.

I lay in bed thinking “I can’t believe I just pissed into my boyfriend. Is that even a thing? Who does that? That’s like beyond normal gay sex. You can tell someone ‘he gave me a blowjob’ and it’s accepted. But you can’t tell someone ‘I took a leak up my boyfriend’s ass.’ That’s like sick shit.” Oddly enough, I did enjoy the act, but that’s probably because I had to pee so bad...and it was Parker's bum...so I am biased.

Parker returned to the bedroom after about 20 minutes and got back in bed with me.

“All good now?” I questioned him.

“Yup. You not only come a lot, you apparently piss a lot too.

“Well, that’s because it was first thing in the morning.”

“Every time I thought I was finished, I was back on the can again.”

“Well you can’t say you didn’t get a complete douching experience!” I declared.

“One thing I forgot is that there’s ammonia in piss, so it kinda burned coming out.”

“Betcha never expected you’d be taking a whiz out your ass first thing in the morning,” I joked. “Although now your butthole will smell like piss.”

“I thought about that, so I did two extra rinses with water to be sure.”

I didn’t open a discussion about the act. At first, I did think it was “sick shit,” but it was also his fantasy. No one wants to be told their fantasy is morally distasteful. I grew to accept it after I learned some gay men are into water sports (i.e., sexual situations where urine is the main attraction). So I guess it is a thing some people do. Plus experimentation is usually the best way to learn if you‘re into something. What’s wrong with a little sick and twisted behavior between lovers?

I went to the bathroom next to clean my equipment. Some warm water, a good lather, and a rinse, and I was as fresh as a daisy.

“Since I just douched, I can’t do anal for a while,” Parker conceded as I walked back in the room. “At least not until tonight.”

“Gee, that ruins my afternoon,” I joked.

“Ha ha smarty pants. I bet a lot of people would pay good money to get a piece of this ass!” he proclaimed while rubbing his ass to emphasize his theory.

“Well, they will have to get in line behind me!” I announced.

“You’d have to pay!” he joked.

I took my wallet from the night stand and handed it to him.

“Aww, that’s so sweet!” he reached over and pulled me onto the bed. “But I think I’d rather take it out in trade.”

Needless to say, we made full use of the time we spent together at “my other home” in the days leading up to Christmas.

 

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Matt doesn't realize it but he is Parker's rock. Parker knows he can count on Matt and that adds to his strong attachment.

Parker also knows he can have his way with Matt in a good-natured manner. It also doesn't hurt that Matt is handsome

and has a firehose in his pants. Matt is often too self conscious to recognize that he is exactly what Parker wants in a guy.
And Parker is a boy who knows what he wants and isn't ashamed to go after it.

Edited by Rip Skor
  • Like 3
Link to comment

He he... The boys get a little freaky! Good for them! Although, I've personally never quite understood the allure of watersports. But to each his own, right? And I can confirm straight couples do think those thoughts. At least one couple, namely the one I'm part of. LOL  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..