Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 2,375 Words
  • 3,334 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 55. Pre-fiancés?

Pre-fiancés?

 

I woke up on Christmas morning with the proceedings of the previous night still fresh in my mind. Parker and I were pre-engaged, which may seem like no big deal, but in fact it was. You see, there was always this elephant in the room—OK, maybe more like an elephant in the closet—that lingered in our relationship. Parker was always a little apprehensive that I was going to go back to women one day as soon as the right one came along. I compensated for that by frequently reminding him how much I loved him, and he always returned the sentiment.

Although I’d still see a girl or two on campus who I found attractive, there was never a chance of any of them trumping Parker. I was very happy. Sure, I still considered myself bisexual, but that was mainly to distance myself from “gay culture,” which (as explained in past chapters) I abhor. Frankly, the whole effeminate, sissified, stereotypical “gay thing” freaked me out…and still does. If a guy is into guys, he wants a guy, not some femboy an arm’s length away from being a female with a dick. If I wanted an effeminate partner, I’d be with a real female. I can’t understand why so many gay guys like to dress and act like women, especially when other gay men are supposedly not sexually attracted to women. It seems illogical to me.

Forgive the rant, but I was and will always be totally into Parker, but I reserve the bisexual label, not as an escape vehicle, but as a way of not being vicariously lumped in with gay culture. Parker was fine being labeled gay, but he was a boy who acted like a boy. Maybe one day I would feel more comfortable with the label. But for now it was fine because Parker thought it was hot that he landed a straight boy.

On the other side of the coin, I was always a bit apprehensive that Parker might one day tire of me walking the line between straight and not-so-straight and failing to commit. He could dump me for the next good-looking gay boy to come along, and based simply on his beauty, Parker would have no shortage of hunky suitors. That would devastate me.

The pre-engagement was important in that it put to rest both our concerns. Now we could move on having cemented a commitment to one another. So yes, in our universe, pre-engagement was a huge deal. We weren’t just boyfriends any more, now we were more. And the elephant in the closet could go bother someone else.

As I lay awake with these thoughts running through my head, Parker was still sound asleep next to me. In the silence, I listened to his slumbering respirations as if they were a symphony of Parker. I repositioned myself back into the spooning position and wrapped my arms around him. That seemed to do the trick because he began to stir.

“Hey Sleeping Beauty, aren’t you going to jump out of bed and open your presents?” I whispered.

“No. Sleeping Beauty needs his beauty sleep,” he grumbled.

“Well, it’s working.”

He held out his arm to show me that the ring was still on his finger. “I already got the best present!” He slowly spun around so he was facing me. “I guess you’re stuck with me now, huh?”

“I’m afraid so,” I joked.

“So if we are pre-engaged, does this mean we are pre-fiancés?” he asked.

“Pre-fiancés? Well, I suppose so,” I said trying to wrap my head around the concept.

“Are you happy? I know I am,” he asked through sleepy eyes.

“I feel so very happy every moment I’m with you, so I had no choice in the matter,” I replied.

“Mmmm,” he purred as he reached forward and wrapped himself around me. “Don’t leave. You can stay here for Christmas.”

“I have to go to my parents’ house for Xmas. You know that,” I tried.

“I know, but I’ll miss you.”

I kissed him full on the lips and said, “We’ll be back together soon enough.”

I could feel my bare penis resting against one of his warm thighs. Then came the struggle: No, don’t go hard now. Please, don’t go hard now. I needed to change the environment and quick if I was going to remain in control of my equipment. I knew we would need to shower when we got up and there was no escaping bonerland in the shower. I planned to hit the road early, so one good session was all I really had time for.

“C’mon, we’ll take a shower to help wake you up for Christmas,” I suggested pushing him up into a sitting position. He just smiled at me with a knowing grin. Sex had become a regular part of our showering routine because there was no way to avoid it. We nearly always showered together since living at college, and as a result, I normally found myself showering with an erection.

We both wore our robes and made our way down the hall to the bathroom. Parker turned on the water and got it just right while I locked the door. We dropped our robes and stepped in. Seeing Parker naked was enthralling enough, but actually running my soapy hands over his wet, smooth body as I washed him led to a surefire prevention for erectile dysfunction. It never failed to produce results. He saw my handle sticking up and decided to grab a hold and began pulling on it while I washed him. It looked as if he was filling a bicycle tire...and I was the pump.

Once we had the soap completely rinsed from his body, Parker got on his knees in the tub to prepare his favorite treat. I smiled as I felt sorry for all those guys who complain about their girlfriends or wives who don’t suck cock. I had that problem perpetually licked...literally.

He sucked me until I was very hard. He stood up and stepped out of the shower for a couple of seconds to grab a tube of hand cream with aloe. He turned off the shower and covered my boner with some cream from the tube. He then squirted some in his palm and reached around back to lube up his posterior. He stood in front of me facing away, reached down, and grabbed his ankles. The tunnel surrounded by the sweetest ass on earth was now open for passage.

“OK, time for my Xmas fuck!” he commanded.

Well, I kind of knew that was coming, so I had no reason to refuse his request.

Once I entered him, he straightened up and placed his palms against the tiled wall out in front of him like he was being frisked. In a way he was, and I was doing the cavity search. At first, he let out a yelp of surprise. I guess it had been a few weeks since he had a big sausage entering him. Eventually, he began to voice his approval as I pumped my lance deep into his wet behind, “Oh fuck me, yeah, yeah. Yeah, like that. Oh fuuuuuck!” I slapped his ass a few times because I knew that turned him on. He began jerking his unit while I banged him.

I didn’t see him pop off because he was facing away from me, but I knew he had when I felt his hole tighten up on me in pulses. “You want me to come up your ass?” I asked him knowing fully there was only one correct answer. “Yes, yes, give it to me!” he exclaimed. I was seconds away from firing my cannon. I began plunging as deep as I could go, Parker groaned, and after several more pumps, I exploded. I stood there for a minute as my unit pumped shot after shot into his open hole. It reminded me of fueling my car for an instant. Then I leaned onto Parker’s back as I recovered from my climax. It was another perfect shag orchestrated by the perfect boy.

I turned the shower on again and we were able to wash off the residual evidence of our encounter. Parker hugged me mid wash and stated, “That was really intense. Now we are both consummated.” Probably not perfect English, but I knew what he meant. “Yes, that was hot…you were great!” I added. He hugged me even tighter.

“Oh yeah, if I was a chick, that certainly would have gotten me pregnant,” he joked.

“Well, it’s a good thing you’re a guy because I don’t think we’d be ready to raise a child right now. Although, boy or girl, it would be a really cute child,” I mused.

“Oh, we’d probably have the best-looking kids in the world!” Parker declared.

“Then I guess it’s doubly good that you’re a guy, otherwise you’d become a baby factory,” I chuckled.

“I think I’d make a good…uh…mother. Ha ha ha!”

“Would you be ready to deliver a child out your ass?” I quipped.

“Fuck no! Wait, I take it back. I don’t want to be a mother!”

We dried ourselves off, donned our robes, and made our way back to his bedroom to dress.

“Do you have time for breakfast before you leave?” Parker asked.

“Sure, my love,” I replied trying to remain upbeat in the face of my imminent departure.

We walked to the kitchen where we ran into Ginny who was waiting for her coffee machine to finish its run.

“Good morning, boys! Parker, aren’t you going to open your gifts first thing like always?”

“Nah, I’m going to wait until after Matt leaves,” he said somberly.

“Oh, that’s right,” she said. “Matt you’re invited to stay as long as you wish. You know that, right?”

“Thanks, but I do have to get home for Christmas,” I assured her.

“Well, I just want you to know, now that you two are engaged…I mean, pre-engaged…you’ll always have a home here, too,” she announced.

“Wow, thanks. I appreciate that.”

“And by always I mean not just at Christmas season. You’re like part of the family now,” she added.

“Yeah, that’s fantastic! Thanks,” I countered.

“So boys, how does corned beef hash and toast sound for Christmas breakfast?”

“Great!”

“Yeah, great!”

“Sorry, it will have to be canned hash because I was busy yesterday cooking a turkey,” she sighed.

“And it was a flawless turkey, eh Parker?” I tried in case she was fishing for compliments.

“Oh yes, it was a perfect feast,” he agreed. “Oh, hold that thought, I almost forgot. I’ll be right back!”

Parker disappeared for a minute and then returned to the table. “Check it out! We got our very first Christmas card,” he said holding out the card in the yellow envelope he had opened. I took it and examined it thinking “Who would send us a Christmas card? We just got pre-engaged yesterday and already…” Then I examined the card and it became clear.

“Hey, this is from Nathan in Orlando!” I responded. He also enclosed a photo of himself…and his very first boyfriend. He was finishing up his tour of duty at Disney and was going to move back home. His boyfriend was also a Disney park employee, who he met there. They were going to try the long distance thing because “what other prospects will I have in cow country?” Nathan said. I examined the picture and Nathan was still a hottie. His boyfriend was sort of…well, cute enough…maybe not my type…but to each his own. It's possible that the bf just doesn’t photograph well. I’ve found that happens with some people.

“Oh, that’s right. You exchanged addresses,” I called out remembering the transaction. Then I also recalled that the cute boy in the photo was one of only two boys who had fucked me. And he was also one of two boys deflowered by Parker. Don’t get me wrong, I was very much in love with Parker over anyone else in the world. But I did feel a little wistful looking back at the time we had spent with Nathan. I wondered if he had sent the Xmas card because he felt the same way.

“I've had this card sitting here for two weeks. I just kept forgetting to show it to you. I actually had enough time to send a card from us back to him,” he informed me.

“Wow, you've become a regular Suzy Homemaker,” I said smiling.

“Ha ha ha, Suzy Homemaker, I haven't heard that name in years!”

We ate breakfast, I packed, brushed my teeth, and said my good-byes. Ginny temporarily retired from the living room giving Parker and me some privacy. We made out like we weren’t going to see each other for a long time. I finally had to tear myself away, “Parker, I’ll call you later, OK?”

“Okaaaaaaaaaay,” he said with a sigh. I gave him one last, long hug and a kiss and I said, “Merry Christmas, Parker. I love you.”

“I love you, too!” he replied.

As I descended the stairs to the font door, Ginny called out, “Merry Christmas, Matthew!”

“Same to you, Ginny!”

As I walked to my car, I was grumbling to myself that I had a boner again from all of the kissing that we were engaged in right before I left. Was this how it was going to be? Did I have a lifetime of involuntary hard-ons to look forward to? I resigned myself to the fact that I’m a dude and it just comes with the territory.

Christmas back home with my family was going to be the usual. The big dinner, the gift giving and receiving, and the catching up on our lives were all par for the course. The one big difference is that this year Parker would be a topic of some of our conversations. I wasn’t going to say a word about the pre-engagement though. It was enough that my relationship with Parker was talked about openly and not in a derogatory tone. It seemed that my parents were really committed to making a good impression on New Year’s Eve.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 23
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Things would indeed be easier if we didn't feel the need to label people all the time. Why is it so hard to simply see people for who they are and not add on preconceived notions without basis? 

 

Nice to see them settle into their relationship and take another step to making it more solid. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with the above completely.  Why can't people just life be life for all?  Oh Well.  At least Matt and Parker have it figured out.  Great work, looking forward to the new years meetup with the family.

Link to comment

People love to label things. Think of all of the cliques in public schools: the jocks, the geeks, the cheerleaders, the drama crowd, the in-crowd, the brains, and however many other groups may be at each school. Some people keep that same outlook into adult life, and other people grow and become more aware. Labels are very useful when they are on the shelves in the supermarket.

Link to comment

Well... It's not merely a 'label', it's also one's identity. I think it's very important in one's self discovery just the same as religious beliefs, political leanings, nationality, etc. Yeah... we might just think of ourselves as 'people' but that wouldn't identify the whole picture of who I am and how I compare to others.

Link to comment

Great Chapter, looking forward to seeing how new years goes!

Edited by Higster
Link to comment

I see nothing wrong with being super effeminate and a guy. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and you don't either. I'm a little effeminate, I don't act the stereotypical gay but my voice is a telltale sign and the way I act sometimes as well. I just think people should be able to express themselves how they want but either way, I'm enjoying the story 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..