Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 9,826 Words
  • 12,973 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving On (Rob Colton) - 2. Part 2

Chapter 6

Over the next week, I talked to Alex every night at least once, sometimes twice a night. He also came over for dinner on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday, we went out to dinner. Before he left for the night, we kissed and made out until he would ultimately pull away to go home.

We didn't get together on Friday because he had poker night at Lew's.

He came over as usual on Saturday afternoon and we went to lunch. He really wanted to play golf, but I waffled enough that Alex decided that we'd play mini-golf again. We skipped the go karts this time, but we had a really fun time. After that, we went to a movie.

"Wow, it was nice to see an adult movie for a change," he said as we left the lobby. "Well, not an adult movie, but... You know what I mean."

As we walked out of the theater towards Alex's Expedition, I heard someone call my name. Alex and I stopped and turned around. It was the last person in the world I wanted to see right now. Well, maybe second to last.

Damien ran through the parking lot to catch up to us, with Joseph trailing behind him.

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently.

Damien's eyes filled with tears. "Please talk to me. I miss you so much, Mase." He grabbed my arm. "Please, Mase."

I shrugged his hand off me. "Knock it off. I don't have anything to say to you, Damien."

Damien was full-on crying now. "You're my only friend, Mase. You have to forgive me. Please," he begged.

"I'm sorry, Damien. I'm tired of your crap. I just can't do it again. Not after what you did."

"Come on, Damien. Let's go," Joseph said softly, pulling at Damien's hand.

"You think you're better than me?" Damien spat as he wiped his tears away. "That's it, isn't it? Dale would have left you years ago if it wasn't for me. Even back in college, I let you have my leftovers. You'd be a thirty-six year old virgin if it wasn't for me. And you have the nerve to look at me like I'm some kind of whore while you're fucking your husband's best friend."

I don't know what came over me, but I slapped Damien across the face as hard as I could.

Damien gasped and brought his hand to his face. He looked at me in horror. His eyes widened and he started to apologize. "Oh, god. I'm sorry! I didn't mean it."

He started to sob and Joseph shot me a dirty look. He took Damien in his arms and escorted him away.

I turned on my heels and stormed towards Alex's SUV. Once inside, I slammed the door shut and I buried my face in my hands and cried.

Alex put his arms around me and rubbed circles on my back, trying to comfort me. He gave me a tissue so that I could blow my nose and clean myself up.

"You still in the mood for dinner?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Thanks, Alex."

"Anytime, Mase," he said as he ran his hand over my head.

By the time we left the restaurant, it was only 8:00. It was still early. I wasn't quite ready to go home yet.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "Do you want to go back to my place?"

I nodded. "Yes."

I was really nervous on the drive to Alex's house. Alex only lived a couple miles from Dale's house. When we passed Dale's street, I felt a pang of guilt, like I was cheating on my husband.

I looked over at Alex. He smiled at me and took my hand. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of it. He kept my hand in his and he rested it on his beefy thigh.

By the time we pulled into the garage, I was starting to have second thoughts.

Alex shut off the SUV and looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'm nervous, too."

I got out of the truck and followed him into the house. I had been here a couple of times for barbecues. It was a small ranch house, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom had its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet. The other bathroom was off the living room in the hallway between the two smaller bedrooms.

We came into the house from the garage door that led into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, that'd be good."

"You want water or a pop or something a little stronger? I'm gonna have a scotch."

"I'll have the same."

I followed Alex to the dining room. He opened his liquor cabinet and poured both of us a drink. When he held up his glass, I clinked mine against his. I sipped my drink slowly while he downed his pretty quickly. He poured himself another and we moved to the living room and sat down.

The alcohol had my face feeling a little warm and I found myself relaxing. When I finished the drink, I sat there quietly fiddling with the empty glass. Alex took the glass from me and set it on a coaster on the coffee table with his own.

He took my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the top of my knuckles.

I stared into his gray eyes. I could see the heat and desire in them. He wanted me. And I wanted him.

I moved closer to him and he leaned in until our mouths met. That was all that we needed. The floodgates opened. He grabbed me and pulled tight against me. His mouth attacked me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and aggressively explored every inch. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and wrestled with it. Our kiss was sensual and passionate. I gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling him closer to me. He tenderly bit my lower lip and ended the kiss.

"We might be more comfortable in my bed," he said.

"Yes, Alex." I nodded and let him pull me up off the couch.

I followed him to the master bedroom.

He turned on the lamp on one of the nightstands and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me to him.

I put my hands on his chest, ran them down to his belly and back up, caressing him. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. His tank top was next. I tossed it aside, letting it land on top of his shirt.

Alex's chest and stomach were covered in thick, curly black fur and I let out an involuntary moan. Alex had a large eagle and American flag tattoo on his left arm. On his right arm, he had a tattoo of a howling wolf. He was so different from Dale, but was still very sexy in his own way.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "I'm still trying to lose weight... I got a ways to go..."

"You're perfect just the way you are, Alex. I like bears."

I grinned at him and raked my fingers through his hairy chest and rubbed his soft stomach. I kissed between his pecs. The curly hair tickled my soft lips as I kissed my way up to his neck to his chin. With a groan, he took me in his arms and kissed me hard.

Reaching between our bodies, I unbuckled his leather belt and unzipped his jeans. With a tug, they fell to his ankles. When I ran my hand over the enormous bulge in his boxer shorts, he choked out a groan and his knees buckled.

He grabbed the bottom of my polo shirt and pulled it over my head with my undershirt. He unbuckled my jeans and let them fall to the floor.

He pulled the covers down and I climbed into bed with him. As we kissed, I let my hands roam all over his big, furry body. He was such a sharp contrast to the man I had been with for the past six years. I slipped my hand down further into the fly of his boxer shorts.

"Oh fuck, Mase," he groaned as my fingers brushed the base of his dick and began fondling his balls. He had large, heavy balls in a lightly furry sac.

"Can I see you?" I whispered in his ear.

Alex pushed down his boxer shorts and tossed them onto the floor. He then reached over and grabbed my briefs and pulled them off. My cock is a very average six-inches, cut. But, Alex... oh, man.

Alex had a very nice, very thick uncut cock between his legs. The skin was a little darker than the rest of his body. The foreskin covered most of the head, even in its hard state. The shaft lay against his belly with a slight upwards curve, pointing towards his belly button. A couple of distinct veins meandered the length of his shaft. He looked to be close to eight inches in length. He was drooling pre-come onto his belly, the droplets getting caught in the dark hairs. It was a beautiful sight.

Alex clearly didn't 'manscape' anywhere on his body. He had natural hair everywhere.

My hand shook as I reached for him. As I wrapped my fingers around his hot, throbbing flesh, he let out a moan, pushing his hips towards me. His hand moved to my dick and we slowly stroked each other while we kissed.

Alex rolled over on top of me. His weight felt so good on me. His hands slid under me, down my back so he could cup my ass in his big hands. I moaned into his mouth and shuddered underneath him.

"Alex," I gasped as he sucked hard on my neck.

I stroked at the soft hairs at the top of his shoulders. My body was trembling beneath him.

"Mason," he whispered. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby."

He ran his hands over my chest, his fingers rubbing along the fine brown hair.

"Nice and furry," he smiled.

"Not like you," I said.

He grinned at me and then his mouth moved down my body. While he kissed and licked every inch of my chest, his hands roamed all over me. His tongue swirled around my nipples. He sucked and licked them until they were so hard they hurt. His kissed his way down my stomach. My dick jumped and pulsed, dripping a string of pre-come onto my belly. It had been so long since I had been this hard.

He kissed further down, pressing his lips against the base of my dick. His tongue licked its way up my shaft. Oh, god. It was too much. His mouth and hands were sending me into orbit.

"Alex, stop," I whined.

He ignored me and wrapped his lips around my dick. He slid his hot wet mouth down my length. I cried out as my body tensed and then exploded. I spurted over and over into his sucking mouth. He swallowing around my shaft and I let out a ragged moan.

Once I finished coming, he let my dick fall from his mouth and he kissed the base of my dick at the bush, then up my stomach. I could only lay there like a limp noodle as he moved on top of me. When he kissed me, I tasted the remnants of my semen on his tongue.

"Alex..."

His arms moved around me and he rolled us over so that he was on his back, with me straddling his thighs. I leaned down and kissed him, stroking my hand over his short hair, down his beard to his chin.

I kissed his whiskered chin, working my way down his chest and stomach. His hands moved to my head, encouraging me to keep going. He rubbed my head as he thrust his hips up, poking and prodding me.

"Suck me, baby," he whispered.

I lifted Alex's dick up with my hand. It looked so big in my fist. The darker skin was a pretty contrast against my fingers. I flicked my tongue up and down the shaft as I stroked him. I pulled the foreskin back and swirled my tongue all over the head.

"So good," he moaned.

I wrapped my lips around the swollen head and slid down until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I sucked firmly as I bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," Alex groaned. "Baby... don't stop... Oh, shit, Mason... suck me... suck my cock..."

I slid my hand up the shaft and swallowed the excess spit. His dick was so good, I was drooling all over the place. I plunged down his length. Up and down, faster and faster.

"Baby... I'm gonna shoot... Mason, I'm coming. Oh fuck, baby, I'm coming now!"

His dick throbbed and twitched. I felt the head swell and stiffen and then he exploded. His cock pulsed jets of thick come into my mouth. He came so much, I thought I might drown, but there was no way in hell that I was going to let any of that delicious cream go to waste. I swallowed over and over until he finally slowed. I let him slip from my mouth as he softened slightly. Using my fingers, I gently stroked his thick cock, playing with his foreskin as it went spongy in my hand. When I lifted my head to look at his face, I saw his eyes were shut and his jaw was slack. His chest heaved up and down.

I moved to his right side and scooted up his body, placing a kiss on the side of his neck. Alex's eyes fluttered as he struggled to keep them open. With half-lidded eyes, he turned and looked at me and gave me a kiss.

"I take it you liked that?" I smiled.

"Oh, fuck... Come here," he groaned.

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. He rolled onto his side and rubbed his nose on mine. "It's been a really long time since anyone has made me feel that good."

He leaned in and kissed me again, his drowsiness seemingly gone. He ran his hands down my body and squeezed my ass. His fingers slid into my crack and I trembled as the pad of his finger pressed against my tight entrance. My dick throbbed and dripped. Alex kissed and nipped at my neck while he rubbed his big dick all over mine.

"Make love to me, Alex," I moaned. "Please..."

Alex pulled a bottle of lube out of his nightstand and had me roll onto my stomach. He moved between my legs and spread my cheeks with his hands.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered.

When I felt his tongue swipe across my hole, my whole body shook.

"Oh god, Alex..."

Alex flicked his tongue all over my sensitive rosebud. He swirled it around and licked all over the sensitive flesh. My college boyfriend Ted had been the only one to ever do that to me. I had forgotten how good it felt. Alex went further and pushed his tongue into me. His bearded chin rubbed and scraped against my skin as he ate me out. I was going out of my mind.

"Alex, now, please... I need you inside me..."

Alex moved on top of me. His big body pinned me down to the mattress. He kissed my shoulders and my neck.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, baby," he whispered in my ear before he licked and nibbled on it.

He lifted off me and spread some of the lube into my ass crack. He pushed his slippery finger into me and I moaned and quivered. He wiggled his finger and tapped it against my prostate. I drew in a ragged breath and let out a soft whimper. He pulled out his finger and pushed two into me. I moaned and gripped the pillow and buried my face in it. I pushed my hips back against his thrusting fingers. He soon had three fingers sawing in and out of me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alex, please," I quietly begged.

He moved back on top of me. His hot, slickened cock pushed at my entrance and then he suddenly froze. "Is this okay?"

I knew what he was asking. "Yes, Alex."

With a push of his hips, the blunt head penetrated me and I shuddered. I turned my head to look back Alex. He kissed my cheek and my ear. He brushed my hair off my neck and kissed there.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah. I'm good," I sighed.

I squeezed his cock with my muscles.

Alex groaned and quivered. "I gotta move, baby," he moaned. "Please."

I gave my hips a little push back. "Alex, yes. Do it."

Alex pushed a few inches further into me, then slid out and surged back in.

"Oh my fucking god," he whispered.

He thrust deeper into me, then repeated his pattern.

I moaned and my body shook as he tapped my prostate and slid the length of his thick cock along it.

Alex started to move, thrusting into me all the way to the root. He pulled out and shoved back in. He moved faster and harder. The weight of his big body pushed me into the mattress. My throbbing dick was wet and dripping, rubbing on his sheets. The length of his fat dick slid across my prostate with each thrust, bring me closer and closer.

He grunted in my ear. "Baby, you feel so fucking good. So hot, so tight..."

"Don't stop, Alex. Oh god, I love your big bear body on top of me. Fuck me, Alex..."

Alex pulled out of me and I moaned my disapproval. He grabbed me and turned me onto my back. He pushed my legs back and spread them apart. He was kneeling between my legs. He poured a little more lube onto his dick. He pushed forward and his dick slid easily into me.

As he rocked his hips forward and backward, I ran my hands up and down his furry body. He was staring into my eyes, looking right into my soul. It was so intense, I had to close my eyes.

Alex shifted his position and moved on top of me. My legs moved around his waist and I rested my heels on his thrusting ass. His furry belly was rubbing my dick and I whimpered and pushed back against him. Alex sucked hard on the base of my neck as he pounded his cock in and out of me.

"Alex... Oh god, yes... yes..."

I gripped his back and held him tight. A fine sheen of sweat covered his body. The scent of his underarms was strong and pungent and it hit my nose. I was going into overload.

"Can I come inside you?" he groaned huskily into my ear.

That did it.

"Alex!" I cried out and I exploded. Bursts of hot thick semen coursed through my cock and splattered between our thrusting bodies.

"Oh! Fuck, baby!"

My ass clamped and contracted around Alex's thrusting shaft. He shoved deep into me. His body convulsed as his cock throbbed. I could feel it pulsing and firing jets of hot come deep into me. Alex's balance faltered and he fell on top of me. I grabbed at his shoulders and held him tight to my body.

We stayed like that for a long time, until our breathing slowed and Alex softened and slipped out of me. He lifted up slightly and I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"You are fucking incredible, Mason. And I don't just mean sex."

"You're pretty incredible yourself."

"I knew you'd be good, but that was..."

He brushed my sweaty hair from my forehead and stared down at me. I'd seen that look in his eyes before. It was how he looked at Aiden.

I wasn't ready to handle that kind of emotion yet, so I closed my eyes. I pushed up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I need to use the bathroom," I whispered.

"Sorry."

Alex pushed up with a grunt and rolled on to his back.

I climbed over him and he slapped my ass as I got out of bed. I giggled and turned around and pinched his arm. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down and kissed me. He stroked the back of my hair.

There was that look again.

I smiled at him and turned and hurried into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and leaned back against it and closed my eyes.

There was no denying it. Alex was in love with me.

And I was falling in love with him, too.

No.

I didn't love him.

We were just friends. Friends that have sex. That's all.

I pushed off the door and took care of my business. I washed my hands and splashed my face with water.

"Mason? You okay?" Alex asked as he knocked on the door.

"I'm fine."

I opened the door. Alex had a concerned look on his face as he walked in. After I gave him a reassuring smile, he moved to stand in front of the toilet.

"You wanna warm up the shower?" he asked, raising his voice so I could hear him over the torrential stream he was pouring into the toilet.

A hot shower really sounded nice, so I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Alex joined me and immediately pulled me into his arms.

I laid my head on his soft furry chest and let out a soft sigh. It felt good to be held in an intimate way, not just a friendly hug.

After a slow, erotic washing, we got out of the shower and dried off. Alex pulled a fluffy white bathrobe from the hook on the door and pulled it on. I followed him to his closet and he pulled out another robe for me. It was baby blue, a little tattered, and way too big.

Alex looked at me and chuckled. "You look like a kid playing dress up in his Daddy's clothes." He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Let's go get a snack."

He took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Sit down at the bar," he said as he pulled out a bag of microwave popcorn. When it finished popping, he dumped the bag into a bowl and grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge.

We sat down at the breakfast bar and quietly ate our snack.

"I have to pick up Aiden tomorrow evening. I have him next week."

"Okay." I couldn't help but feel insecure and maybe a little needy. I didn't like that one bit. But I knew Aiden came first, so if Alex had to ditch me for a week, I would have to get over it.

"Maybe you'd like to come over here for dinner on Tuesday? Or we could go out if you want."

Oh. "Sure, Alex."

After we finished our snack, Alex leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the butter flavor on his mouth as he whispered against my lips, "Spend the night with me?"

"I'd like that."

I followed him back to the bedroom. He took off his robe and laid it across a chair and I did the same. I got into bed with him and he pulled me to him and so that my back was up against his chest.

"Good night, baby."

"Night, Alex."

I looked back at him over my shoulder and he leaned down and kissed me. He tightened his arms around me possessively. I felt like I should move away, but it felt so good to be held with him spooned up against me. His body surrounded me with warmth. I felt safe and loved.

"Your hair tickles," I whispered with a little giggle.

Alex's arms pulled me even closer and he kissed the back of my head and let out a small a moan of contentment.

When Alex began to softly snore against the back of my head, I closed my eyes and let the sound lull me to sleep.

Chapter 7

I woke the next morning alone in Alex's bed. I sat up and stretched. When I felt his side of the bed, I found it still a little warm, so he hadn't been gone too long. I got up and went to the bathroom. I pulled on Alex's blue robe and made my way downstairs, following the smell of food cooking

My stomach growled when I stepped into the kitchen. Alex was standing at the stove in his bathrobe cooking.

He looked back at smiled at me. "Mornin', baby."

"Good morning. What's all this?"

I put my arms around him and stood on my tip-toes to peek over his shoulder. He had a griddle plate on his stovetop, making pancakes while he fried the bacon.

"Wow," I said. "I'm impressed."

"It's almost ready. There's coffee right here, or there's OJ in the fridge if you prefer."

I poured a mug of coffee and leaned back against the counter next to the stove to watch him cook.

Alex fixed our plates and set them down on the breakfast bar. As I moved next to him, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. He was going to rub my lips raw from all the kissing. Not that I was complaining.

"I was thinking that we should do something fun today, baby."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked as I took my first bite of the crispy bacon. "Mmm. Good."

"I haven't played a round of golf in weeks."

I frowned. "I don't like golf." I suppose I shouldn't project my loathing for golf onto Alex, but the couple times I played with Dale, it was miserable. He was way too competitive and he got downright mean on the golf course.

"Okay. How 'bout fishing."

I crinkled my nose and shook my head. Hell no.

"Okay. Golf it is," he said with a satisfied smirk. He raised his eyebrows at me and stuffed his mouth full of pancakes.

I sighed. "Okay. But I warn you, I'm really bad at it. I haven't played in years."

"I don't care. As long as I'm spending the day with you, that's really all that matters."

I shot him a dry look and rolled my eyes. He just laughed it off.

Grabbing my head, he kissed my temple. "But seriously, I'm very happy you're here," he said into my ear.

I looked at him and he kissed me slowly and sensually. His tongue flicked into my mouth and I licked at it with my own tongue.

After we cleaned up the breakfast mess, we got dressed. Alex put on a dark green Polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. He pulled an ivy cap on top of his head.

"Ready?" he asked.

"You look really cute," I said, approving of his outfit.

"Why, thank you" he said with a grin as he straightened up and smoothed down his shirt, causing me to laugh out loud at him.

Alex drove me back to my Mom's house and I got changed into a fresh change of clothes. I put on a Polo shirt and a pair of cargo shorts, but I didn't have a cute hat to wear. I left Mom a note telling her that I was with Alex and I would be home that evening.

I was glad the golf course wasn't terribly busy because I knew I would be holding us up.

Alex let me use his old clubs while he carried his new set. At the first hole, I watched him swing and hit the ball a nice distance towards the green.

I looked at the multitude of clubs, the looked up at him. "Which one do I use?" I asked.

He chuckled and pulled one out for me. "Here. Hold it like this."

He demonstrated how to swing and hit the ball. I took the club and mimicked him.

"No, no." He moved behind me and put his arms around me. "Like this," he said.

He guided my hands on the club in a slow swing. All I could concentrate on was the feeling of his big warm body against mine and the smell of his cologne.

"Are you paying attention?" He chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah. Show me again."

He did another demonstration and then had me try it alone. He had me swing slow, then normally. Once he was satisfied with my form, I tried it with the ball. After completely missing it the first time, I connected the second time and it flew through the air, though not very far.

"Okay, that wasn't too bad," he said. "You just need to use more strength next time."

On my second shot I clipped the ball and it skipped and dribbled about a yard in front of me. I looked over at him and he had his lips pressed tight together trying not to smile.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him, giving him my most menacing stare while trying not to laugh.

He shook his head frantically. I continued to stare at him until he finally cracked and bust out laughing.

"I told you I suck," I laughed.

"You just need practice, baby."

He sunk his ball in four strokes, but we stopped counting mine. On the second hole, we stopped to let a couple of groups play ahead of us. I couldn't help but notice them giving us dirty looks.

"I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you," I said quietly.

"You're not embarrassing me. Those old farts take this shit too seriously. I'm out here to have fun with my boyfriend. I don't give a rats ass what they think."

He just called me his boyfriend. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Part of me said to nip it in the bud, but the other part of me soared.

Once the two groups passed, we teed up and I watched Alex hit his ball almost all the way to the hole.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"You can do it, Mase. Just do it like I told you."

"I think I need you to show me again," I said with a wicked smile.

Alex licked his lips. His eyes smoldered as he looked at me. He moved behind me and put his arms around me. I could feel his cock hardening in his shorts as he pressed his body up against me.

"Is this the right club?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I got another one right here if you want that instead," he whispered huskily into my ear as he ground his hips into my ass.

Even flaccid, I could feel the outline of his dick pressing into my ass. "Feels like an eight wood," I said jokingly.

Alex laughed. "They don't make— Never mind." He laughed even louder.

We were both laughing while he tried to guide my practice swing.

"Okay, okay. Get serious," he said.

He nibbled on my neck which brought forth a burst of giggles, causing him to start laughing again.

"See, you're having fun, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah, I am. But that's only because I'm with you," I said.

"You are really bad liar, you know that, baby?" he laughed.

I was trying to calm my laughter when I looked up and saw a man running towards us. It took me a second to register what was going on. By that time it was too late.

Dale launched himself at Alex, knocking us both to the ground.

"You motherfucker!" Dale screamed.

I rolled over and pushed myself up to my feet as Dale and Alex rolled on the ground, pounding their fists into each other. Rick and Lew suddenly arrived and pulled Dale off Alex.

Dale pulled away from them and decked Alex again. Alex punched him back, connecting with his jaw.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

Rick and Lew grabbed Dale while I grabbed Alex and pulled him away.

"You fucking cocksucker! I'll kill you!" Dale shouted at Alex.

I moved in front of Alex and held him back.

"Mason's mine now!" Alex shouted. "You don't deserve him, you selfish prick!"

Dale turned his attentions to me. "You trying to get back at me?" he asked, spit flying from his mouth. "Huh? I fucked one of your friends and now you fuck one of mine? You're a fucking whore!"

Alex lunged for Dale and his fist made contact with his face. I tried to push Alex back, but I was caught in the middle of the two men. Dale's fist was aiming for Alex, but it connected with the side of my head.

"Mason!" Alex shouted as I slumped to the ground.

When my eyes fluttered open, I realized I was lying flat on my back on the grass. Alex was kneeling by my side while Dale, Lew and Rick looked down at me.

"You okay, Mase?" Alex asked.

"My head hurts," I moaned.

I looked up at Alex's bruised face. He was worried about me. I smiled at him and then I saw that look again. I tried to sit up, letting Alex help me to my feet.

I looked over at Dale. His face was beet red and bruised all to hell. I could tell that he was seriously pissed off, but at least he wasn't trying to hit anyone.

"I'm sorry I hit you," Dale murmured. "It was an accident."

"I know," I said as I rubbed the area next to my left eye.

"So. It's over then. We're over."

"Yeah, Dale. We're over."

Dale narrowed his eyes and looked at Alex. "We're over, too."

Dale spit a wad of blood onto the ground and wiped his mouth. He looked at me like I was worth less than a piece of shit. I felt my eyes starting to well up and I averted my gaze from him. He turned and walked away. Lew and Rick looked at both Alex and me with disgust and then followed Dale.

I took a deep breath to try to calm my nerves, but instead started to cry. Alex moved and put his arms around me, but I pushed him away.

"Stop it," I said.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Stop! I can't do this. I can't... Between baby mamas and Damien and Dale and... It's too much. I can't."

"What are you saying, Mason?"

"This was a huge mistake, Alex. I can't see you anymore."

"But, Mason, I love you." Alex reached for me.

"I don't love you, Alex."

Alex's face fell and his eyes became shiny with unshed tears. He looked at me with such pain. My heart ripped into two, knowing that I had done that to him. I choked back a sob, and ran as fast as I could back to the clubhouse.

Chapter 8

When the cab stopped in front of Mom's house, I paid the driver, got out and walked inside.

Feeling completely numb, I had just started up the stairs when Mom came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel. "Mason? Isn't Alex staying for Sunday dinner?"

"No, Mom."

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She walked up to me and touched my eye. "What happened to your face?"

"We saw Dale at the golf course."

"Dale hit you?" She gasped in shock. "I knew he was a jerk, but I never thought he'd get physical with you."

"No, not on purpose. He was trying to hit Alex and I got in the way. They got into a huge fight. It was awful."

She took my hand and I followed her to the living room and sat down on the couch with her.

"Alex just dropped you off and left?"

I shook my head. "I took a cab home. I left Alex at the golf course. I told him I couldn't see him anymore."

"But why, Mason? I thought you two were becoming close?"

"He loves me. But I don't deserve it. I don't deserve him."

Mom pulled me to her shoulder, held me in her arms and I burst into tears.

"Why would you say such a thing?" she asked.

"Because," I cried.

My cell phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket. The screen showed Alex Garcia with a picture of his happy, smiling face. I tapped ignore to send it to voice mail.

Mom pulled my head down to her lap. She soothingly stroked my hair and my arm and I soon began to relax.

Mom sighed and after a several minutes, she quietly began to speak. "When your dad and I split up, I wondered for so long what I did wrong. What I could have done differently or done better. I wondered what it was about me that was so awful that he would cheat on me left and right, then abandon me. Abandon his baby boy."

"You didn't do anything wrong," I sniffled. "You're the best mom ever."

"I know that now. Just like I know that you didn't do anything wrong. You can't beat yourself up. Dale's cheating is his problem, not yours."

"I guess so."

"I know so. Leaving your father was hard, and I second-guessed myself many a time. But in the end, I know I did the right thing. Do you think you did the right thing leaving Dale?"

"Yeah..."

"You said Alex loves you. Do you love him?"

I didn't need to think about it. "Yes. I love him."

"So you've been given a second chance at love. Why would you throw that away?"

"I was so hurtful to him. I told him that I didn't love him."

"Maybe you should call him and tell him you're sorry."

I sat up and nodded and picked up my phone. I listened to the voice mail message from Alex: "Mason, it's me. Baby, I know you're upset. But I'm not gonna give you up without a fight."

My hand hovered over the 'Call Back' button. I couldn't press it. I didn't know what to say to him.

When the doorbell rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"I wonder who that could be?" Mom asked as she pushed me up to my feet.

I wiped my face with my hands as I walked to the door. I opened it to see Alex standing on the porch holding Aiden. Alex looked absolutely pitiful. His eyes were red and puffy, his face was bruised.

"Aiden wanted to see you," he said, his voice rough and scratchy. "You're not gonna turn him away, are you?"

Alex held up Aiden under the armpits and pushed him towards me. Aiden looked at me with his big doe eyes, then said, "Daddy sad."

I looked at Alex and started to laugh and Alex's worried face softened.

"You fight dirty," I said.

I took Aiden from Mason, hugged him to my chest and kissed his chubby cheek. I stepped aside so that Alex could come inside.

Mom walked up with a bag of frozen peas. "Here," she said as she gave the bag to Alex. "I think you need this more than Mason."

"Thanks, but I like them better cooked."

"You," she chuckled and patted his arm.

Alex pressed the peas against his bruised cheek and smiled at Mom.

Mom took Aiden from me. "Let's leave these two chuckle heads to talk," she told him. "I think Grandma Mary's got some of Mason's old toys in the basement. Let's go see what we can find," she said as she walked away with him.

"Grandma Mary?" Alex asked with a raised brow.

I shrugged and shook my head. "Do you want to go upstairs and talk?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Alex followed me upstairs to my bedroom. I shut the door and sat down on the bed. He hesitated for a moment, then sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"It's okay, Mason."

"No. It's just that... Since I found out that Dale has been cheating on me, I've been really messed up. Looking back, I realized how I had been oblivious to all of the signs that he was unhappy with me. With us. I laid awake at nights wondering what was so horrible about me, what I did wrong. The more time I spent with you, the more I began to have feelings for you. I could see that you felt something for me, but I didn't understand how you could love me."

Alex dropped the bag of peas on the bed.

"Dale is a fucking idiot," he said. "He threw away something precious. I'm not giving it back."

"I lied to you today. When I said I didn't love you. I do love you, Alex."

"I love you, Mason."

Alex brought his hand to my face and leaned in and kissed me.

"Don't ever lie to me again, baby," he whispered as he softly nipped my chin with his teeth.

"Never, Alex," I breathed.

We scooted properly back onto the bed as we kissed. I pushed Alex onto his back and straddled his hips. I slid my hands under his polo shirt and untucked his tank top from his shorts. I rubbed all over his furry body.

He looked up at me and I saw the look in his eyes again.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, Alex. I need you."

I rolled over onto my back and undid my shorts and pushed them off while Alex did the same. I grabbed my lube from the nightstand and moved back onto Alex's lap. I opened the lube and poured a generous amount onto my fingers. I reached behind me to my ass and spread the lube around and inside my hole. I poured lube all up and down Alex's cock. I ran my hand up and down, twisting it around, getting it nice and slick. Holding it up by the base, I slowly lowered myself onto him.

"Oh, god, your dick is big," I moaned. "Biggest I ever had..."

I slowly moved up and down on his cock. Alex grabbed my waist and gripped me tight as I rode him.

Needing more, he finally grabbed me and shoved hard up into me. "Fuck, baby... Let me get on top."

Alex rolled me onto my back and pushed into me. I locked my legs around his waist and clawed at his back as he pounded my ass hard and fast.

We struggled to be quiet, but the bed bounced against the wall and the mattress strained underneath us. High-pitched whimpers spilled from my throat as Alex's cock poked and ribbed across my prostate.

"I'm coming, Alex," I moaned quietly.

"Baby... I'm gonna come. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come..."

I pushed my face into Alex's neck. My body contracted and then released. A flood of come shot out of me, surging between our grinding bodies. My ass clamped down on Alex's cock as he fucked the come out of me.

With a loud groan, he unloaded his hot seed deep inside my body.

Alex stayed on top of me, inside me and we savored the moment. When he looked down at me, I could see that look again in his beautiful gray eyes. I could see how much he loved me. My eyes welled up with tears.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you, baby."

Alex let his body weight rest on me and we lay together for a while. He eventually softened enough that he slipped out of me.

"We'd better get downstairs," he said as he started to pull away from me.

"I wanna stay here, just like this. Forever. I love the way you feel on top of me."

I stoked my hands down Alex's big back. I ran my hands up his sides and brought them to his face. When I stroked his beard, Alex closed his eyes and sighed.

Alex finally pulled away from me and pulled me up to my feet. A rush of his semen ran down my leg.

"I need to use the bathroom," I whispered.

Alex followed me to the bathroom so we could both clean up.

When we returned downstairs, we found Mom and Aiden in the living room sitting on the sofa together. They were playing with some stuffed animals and Aiden was giggling up a storm at the animal noises Mom made.

Mom looked up at us and smiled. "I take it from the sounds of things, you two worked things out?"

"Yes," I answered, my cheeks turning bright red.

Unembarrassed, Alex took my hand in his. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now, I need to get back to dinner. You and Aiden are staying?"

"Yes, ma'am. We're staying."

Alex picked up Aiden and kissed his forehead. Mom gave Alex a hug and kissed his cheek, then did the same to me.

I put my arm around Alex and leaned in close to him and Aiden. Alex and I shared a kiss.

Epilogue

One year later

I was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the cake when the doorbell rang.

"Daddy! Papa Mason! Gramma's here!" Aiden cried out as he ran through the house.

I grinned widely. I still get emotional when Aiden calls me 'Papa Mason.' The first time he did it was when Alex told him to call me that as a joke, but it ended up sticking with the little boy.

I wiped my hands on a kitchen towel and hurried to the front door. Aiden was trying to open the door and I helped him out.

When I opened the door, I found Mom standing on the porch with two giant bags filled with presents.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

"Gramma!"

I took the bags from her so she could bend down to give Aiden hugs and kisses.

"Hi, sweetie," she told him.

"Mom, you're gonna get me in trouble again with Alex. This is way too much stuff."

"It's his birthday, Mason. Don't be a party pooper."

Alex came in from the garage and hugged Mom.

"Hi, Mom," he said as he kissed her cheek. "You are spoiling this boy rotten."

"That's what grandmothers do."

It's hard to believe that it's been just about a year since Alex and I got together. It wasn't long after we started dating that I moved into his house. It was around then that Mom insisted Alex call her "Mom," something she never did with Dale.

Alex's ex-wife Susie seemed to be okay with our relationship. We still had Aiden every other week and he adjusted quite well to our new living arrangement.

Dale and his friends never spoke to either of us again. Occasionally we'd see them around town, but they would pretend like they didn't see us or that they didn't know us. Alex told me that he heard that Dale had begun dating someone.

I sincerely hoped they were happy together.

I never saw Damien again. The last I heard, he and Joseph had broken up again and now Damien was living with some other guy. I'm not really mad at him anymore and I really do hope that he is happy. In a way, he did me a favor. I'm much happier now with Alex than I ever was with Dale. My life is much more fulfilling and rewarding.

Since Aiden would be spending the day of his actual birthday at his mom's, I thought that we should have a little party for him. I even made the birthday cake. Aiden didn't care about the cake flavor as long as it had lots of chocolate fudge icing, and that's what I did for him.

Alex grilled burgers and hot dogs for lunch. After we ate lunch, we sang 'Happy Birthday,' had cake and then opened presents. Aiden made out like a bandit. The highlight was the new bike he got from me and Alex. He also went crazy for the Detroit Lions football jersey and helmet that Mom bought him.

Alex helped Aiden put on the jersey and helmet. Aiden grabbed his football and shouted 'hut' and tackled Alex. That kid was going to be a big bruiser just like his dad.

I looked between Aiden and Alex and Mom. This was my family. My life was perfect.

We were all laughing watching Alex and Aiden play when the doorbell rang. Aiden pulled off his helmet and ran to the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Alex as I got up from the couch.

Alex shook his head and pushed himself up off the floor.

I opened the door to find a man in a suit standing on the porch. I pulled Aiden next to me and he held onto my leg and looked up at the stranger.

"Mason Weston?" he asked.

"Yes. That's me."

He handed me a manila envelope.

"Have a nice day," he said and turned around and walked back to his car.

"Bye!" Aiden called out after the stranger.

"What's that?" Alex asked as I shut the door.

"I dunno," I shrugged.

I opened the envelope to find a stack of legal papers. I scanned them over and then handed them to Alex. "Dale has filed for divorce," I said.

Alex muttered, "It's about damned time."

"Ooh, Daddy said a bad word," Aiden whispered.

Alex looked down at Aiden and apologized. "Sorry, bud," he said as he ruffled his hair.

I moved behind Alex and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as he quickly read over the papers. When he finished, he pulled me around to face him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm great."

"You gonna sign it?"

"As soon as we can get to a notary."

Alex grinned. "Who wants to go for a ride?" he chuckled.

"Me!" shouted Aiden as he raised his hand.

We all got in the car with Aiden's football gear and drove to the park, making a pit stop to get my papers taken care of.

Mom sat on a picnic table and watched the three of us play football.

I made sure not to run fast so that Aiden could catch me. He grabbed my leg and I tripped to the ground. He threw himself on top of my chest and 'tackled' me.

"I got you again, Papa!" he grinned with pride.

"Ow!" I laughed. "You sure did."

Alex helped me up off the ground and he smiled at me. "You're getting your ass whooped by a three year old," he chuckled into my ear.

"Oh yeah? Watch this."

Aiden threw the ball to me and I ran towards the designated touchdown line.

"Get him, Daddy!"

I looked back to see Alex hurl himself at me. I landed on the ground with a thud with Alex on top of me. Alex lifted up and I rolled over onto my back and groaned. "That hurt."

Alex leaned back down on top of me and grinned. "I got you. Papa."

"OOF!" Alex grunted as Aiden jumped onto his back. I grunted as Alex's weight pushed me harder into the ground.

Aiden looked down at me over Alex's shoulder. They both had the same big grin on their faces as they looked at me.

"I love you, Mase," Alex said. He leaned down and kissed me.

Aiden giggled. "Yucky."

"Hang on, buddy," Alex said to Aiden. Aiden put his arms around Alex's neck. Alex stood up and ran around with Mason on his back.

I got up and brushed myself off and sat down with Mom at the picnic table. As we watched Alex and Aiden run around the park, she linked her arm around mine.

"You've got a wonderful family, son."

"Thanks, Mom. I think so, too."

Alex came running up to us with Aiden on his back.

"Okay, mijo... You wore your Daddy out," Alex panted.

Alex squatted down and let Aiden off his back. Alex grabbed Aiden's head and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Aiden."

"I love you, Daddy."

Aiden hopped up on the picnic table bench and plopped down next to Mom.

"Gramma, did you see me?!"

"I sure did, sweetie," Mom said. "Did you hear me cheering you on?"

He rested his head on her arm and soon his eyes drooped shut.

Later that night, Alex and I put Aiden to bed. He was so exhausted, he was asleep before Alex even pulled the covers over him.

After we put away all of his new birthday gifts and cleaned up the kitchen, we got ready for bed ourselves.

I stripped down to my briefs and pulled down the covers. Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back to him. "Thank you, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"For what?"

"For putting together a great day for Aiden."

I turned around and faced him. I put my hands on his furry chest. "Of course, Alex. I would do anything for Aiden. And for you."

"I know you would. I love you so much, Mason."

Before I could respond, he pressed his lips against me and kissed me hard. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I moaned and let him explore me. He moved down to my neck and kissed and licked and bit and sucked. I ran my hand over his short hair as my body shuddered. His hand moved down to my ass. He slipped them inside my briefs and squeezed and kneaded my cheeks.

He kissed my furry chest and flicked his tongue around each of my nipples. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. My dick throbbed in my underwear as he moved further down. He kissed my stomach and I moaned and rubbed his head. He planted little kisses on my stomach as he took my hands in his. I felt him pull away slightly for a second and then he was back. I felt him slide something onto my left ring finger.

I opened my eyes looked down at him. He was on one knee in front of me, holding my hand in his. He had slid a platinum wedding band onto my finger. He looked up at me, that look of love in his glistening gray eyes.

"Mason... I don't really have the words to tell you how I feel about you. So, I guess I will just come out and say it. Mason Weston, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Alex. I'll marry you."

I dropped to my knees and hugged him. We held on to each other tight as tears of joy spilled from our eyes.

"I need to get you a ring, too," I sniffled.

"I bought a matching set."

He reached under the mattress and felt around and pulled out another ring. I took it and slid it onto his ring finger. "Alex Garcia, will you marry me?"

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. He pulled me up to my feet and pushed me back onto the bed.

"I don't want to wake up Aiden," he growled into my ear. "But I need to be inside you right now, baby."

Alex pulled my briefs off and tossed them behind him. He quickly pushed down his boxers and moved back between my legs. I ran my hands up his hairy body. He's lost a few more pounds over the year and his arms and chest are more muscular, but he's still a big guy. And I love his big, furry body.

I looked up into his eyes and pleaded for him. "You make me so hard, Alex," I whispered. "I want you so bad."

"I love when you look at me like that. I can see how much you love me."

Alex's head slid down my body. He licked and kissed all over my dick. I moaned and pushed my hips up.

"Suck me, Alex. Please."

As he took me into his mouth, two of his lubed fingers penetrated me and I cried out in pleasure. Alex's left hand moved up to my mouth. He pushed two of his fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet and I sucked on them and moaned softly.

I gripped the sheets and my body trembled as Alex worked my front and back. He knew exactly what to do to give me the maximum amount of pleasure.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me and climbed up on top of me.

"I need to fuck you now, baby."

"Oh god, yes, Alex."

I pulled my legs back and locked them around his hips. His cock was already slick with lubricant and he pushed into my body nice and slow until he was buried completely inside.

He looked down at me and I brought my hand up to his bearded face. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand as I stroked the prickly whiskers. I brought my hands down to his soft waist and urge him to move.

Alex opened his eyes and looked down at me. His gray eyes stared into my soul as he began thrusting in and out in a slow steady rhythm.

"Feels good, Alex."

"You're so tight, baby. So fucking tight..."

Alex made love to me nice and slow. He slowly build up our climaxes, getting us closer and closer.

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at Alex, pleading for him to make me come. His hand slipped between our bodies. The grip of his fist was enough. My back arched and my eyes rolled back into my head as my body contracted and released.

"Oh god," I whimpered. "Coming, Alex..."

My ass contracted with every spurt of come.

Alex groaned and rode me harder and faster and then pushed into me with a loud groan.

"I'm com— Oh! Fuck!" Alex cried out as he unleashed a torrent of hot semen deep into my bowels.

I trembled beneath him and I stroked my hands up and down his body as I came down from the high of my orgasm. Alex let his weighty body settle onto me and he slowly stroked my hair and my face.

He finally rolled over onto his back and pulled me to him. I cuddled up to him and we kissed slowly and sensually.

He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it and then rested it on his chest.

"Love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

I looked at him with complete love and adoration in my hazel eyes. I saw that same look reflected in his.

Copyright © 2013 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 47
  • Love 26
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I downloaded this on a whim late yesterday afternoon and read it at one sitting. You told a wonderful story. Kudos :worship:

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I like how he got a second chance at love. Alex and Mason make a cute couple and Alex's son makes it a complete unit. Nicely done.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

One of my absolute favorite stories, I never tire of reading it again and again.
And every time I wanna kick the ass of Dale and his friends. Mason and Alex had every right to fall in love after Mason left his cheating husband.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I hate to see a marriage break up. like my parents, but one cannot allow infidelity in a relationship. So ti was good that Mason and Dale went their separate ways. Let us hope that Mason and Alex will be able to make a go of it, and that little Aiden and Mason's Mom will be the glue to hold them together.

Spadger2

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great story, and better the second time as I read it some time ago on Literotica.......

Edited by john fraser
  • Like 2
Link to comment

One of my favourite stories.

It's amazing the stark contrast between Mason and Dale (& co.). Mason is level-headed, sensitive and knows very well what he wants and where he is going. Dale is a lawyer, and still, he behaves like a narcissistic birdbrain, jealousy completely taking over his capacity for reasoning. His behaviour was irrational,  nonsensical and unwarranted.

He had the temerity to call Mason a whore when he was the one who was screwing around ... as for his friends ... what prejudiced blockheads !

Good riddance to bad rubbish !🤬

Edited by Bookjunkie56
  • Like 5
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Bookjunkie56 said:

One of my favourite stories.

It's amazing the stark contrast between Mason and Dale (& co.). Mason is level-headed, sensitive and knows very well what he wants and where he is going. Dale is a lawyer, and still, he behaves like a narcissistic birdbrain, jealousy completely taking over his capacity for reasoning. His behaviour was irrational,  nonsensical and unwarranted.

He had the temerity to call Mason a whore when he was the one who was screwing around ... as for his friends ... what prejudiced blockheads !

Good riddance to bad rubbish !🤬

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Read this is one sitting because of @Timothy M. review. 

As the review says it is a story that is ultimately a beautiful love story. Of course with most love stories there is plenty of drama.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/28/2015 at 9:43 PM, comicfan said:

I like how he got a second chance at love. Alex and Mason make a cute couple and Alex's son makes it a complete unit. Nicely done.

A really nice family unit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/3/2016 at 7:18 PM, Timothy M. said:

One of my absolute favorite stories, I never tire of reading it again and again.
And every time I wanna kick the ass of Dale and his friends. Mason and Alex had every right to fall in love after Mason left his cheating husband.

Dale certainly needs his ass kicked. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/1/2018 at 6:32 AM, Sweetlion said:

This was a cute love story. Dale and friends were assholes

Total assholes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/14/2022 at 8:29 PM, Mawgrim said:

Lovely story. I do like a happy ending after all the trauma.

I do like a happy ending, yes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A lovely story going from a seemingly happy life, through loss and betrayal, ultimately finding true love. Wow. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..