Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 21,537 Words
  • 11,834 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Salvation (Rob Colton) - 1. Part 1

div>After two years of writing to his prison pen-pal, Danny finally meets Moose face-to-face.
 
The burly man is wracked with guilt over the events that landed him in prison. Danny will do anything in his power to make Moose see what a good person he is at heart.

Chapter 1

As I walked up the stairs into the community center, I kicked the snow off my boots, pulled my wool cap and gloves off and shoved them into my jacket pocket. The inside of the center was warm and toasty. It felt good to be in from the cold.

Looking around the lobby, I saw the “TOY DROP OFF” sign and I followed the arrow down the hall.

The small room was filled with boxes of unwrapped toys. A long folding table was set out in front and a woman was busy behind the table, organizing donations into the boxes. I walked up to the table with the bag containing the three toys I had bought.

"Hello."

I didn’t have a lot myself, but I always felt that it was important to give to those in need, especially this time of year. Hopefully three kids would have a little better Christmas because of me.

The volunteer, a kind looking woman who reminded me a little of my grandmother, took the toys and gave me a donation receipt for my taxes.

“Thank you so much, sweetie,” she said.

“It’s no problem,” I said with a smile.

I stepped out of the way and noticed a sign that said they were looking for pen pals for prison inmates.

“Were you interested in writing an inmate?” the woman asked me.

I thought for a second and shrugged. “Um. Sure. Why not?”

She pulled out a stack of printed pages.

“Are you looking to write a man or a woman?”

“Um… A man,” I said quietly.

“We don’t have a lot of those,” she said as she flipped through the stack. “Oh. Here’s one.”

She handed me the paper and I looked it over. Marvin Kellogg was his name. He was the same age as me, thirty years old. He still had over two years to go on a ten year sentence.

I couldn’t even wrap my head around going to prison at twenty-two years of age. The bio had some basic information, but it wasn't detailed. Marvin was single, with no kids and grew up in Detroit. It said he was looking for men for friendships or relationships. He looked a little bit rough in his picture, kind of brawny with dark hair and a mustache and a dimpled chin. He was kind of smiling, but even in the picture his eyes looked so sad. So lonely.

I knew what it was like to be lonely.

I nodded at the woman and I folded up the paper and put it in my pocket.

She gave me a smile. “Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas to you, too.”

I bundled up in my coat and headed back to my car to go in to work.

After a short drive, I pulled into the Corbin Tree Services parking lot. I unlocked the door to the employee entrance, reset the security alarm, then turned on the lights and made my way to my office.

My dad, Gary Corbin, started Corbin Tree Services thirty-five years ago. We specialize in tree and stump removal, pruning, relocating and planting. Basically anything to do with trees. This time of year was our busy season. With all the ice damage to the trees, we got a lot of customer calls to clear fallen trees and trim branches.

I work in the office, basically running the business. In addition to doing all of the accounting, I take customer calls and schedule our trucks. Dad works out in the field with the employees and works a lot with the corporate customers. He doesn't like sitting behind a desk.

After hitting the power button to start up my PC, I hung my coat up in the closet. The first thing I always did every day was to go to the break room to start a pot of coffee. As I left the break room, I heard the front door unlock. The security system chirped as Dad walked in.

“Mornin’, Danny,” he said to me.

“Hi, Dad.”

Dad clapped me on the back as he walked past to the break room. I followed him into the break room and we both poured ourselves a cup of coffee.

“How was your weekend, son?” he asked as he leaned against the counter and sipped his coffee.

I grabbed the sugar and poured a little into my mug. “It was okay. I bought some toys for the toy drive. Um… I went to the movies… out to eat…” I trailed off as I wracked my brain.

“By yourself?”

“Yeah,” I shrugged. “So?” I knew I sounded defensive, but I couldn't help it.

“I’m just… I’m worried about you. I don’t want you to go through life alone.”

“I’m okay, Dad. Besides, you’re alone and you’re happy, aren’t you?”

“That’s different, son. I had twenty good years with your mother. And I have you.”

Dad put his hand on the back of my neck and squeezed, then added with a chuckle, “That’s not to say that for the past fifteen years, I neglected to get my ‘needs’ taken care of.”

I cringed. “Oh god, Dad. I don’t want to hear about that!”

We both laughed, despite how uncomfortable I felt hearing Dad talk about his love life.

“Son… You, uh… You met any guys to take care of your, uh…”

I squirmed uncomfortably. I knew it was hard for Dad to talk about guys like that, so he must really be worried. But I was not about to discuss my sex life, or lack thereof, with him. “Dad, can we change the subject please?”

“I’m just worried about you, Danny.”

“I’m okay, Dad. Honestly.”

“Okay,” he said with a sigh.

The guys started trickling in and I took the opportunity to bolt, using the excuse of having to get their logs ready for the day.

After everyone was dispatched and the office was empty, I sat down at my desk and ran the past-due notices and got them ready to mail.

Having a little free time, I pulled Marvin’s bio out of my pocket and read it over again. Figuring a hand-written letter would be more personal over a computer printed one, I grabbed a pen and a notebook and began writing. I started over a couple of times before finally getting out a simple letter.

Dear Marvin,

Hi. My name is Danny Corbin. I received your bio from the community center and thought I would write you.

I’m also 30 years old. I work for my Dad’s tree service company, running the office. It’s not very glamorous or exciting, but it pays my bills and I’m good at it.

I’m a single gay man. I’m not really looking for a relationship right now. I have a hard time meeting people. I find that most guys aren’t interested in really getting to know you. It kind of sucks. I guess I’m afraid of getting hurt, you know?

I have two stray dogs that I adopted, Harley and Bandit. They are a handful, but they are good dogs. They are both mixed breeds. Bandit is brown and kind of small and looks like some terrier and chihuahua mix maybe. Harley is a little bigger and a little fatter. I’m not sure what he is. But he’s mostly black and kind of fluffy.

I hope to hear from you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Danny

I put the letter into an envelope and addressed and stamped it, then dropped it in with the outgoing mail.

 

 

 

* * *

I received an envelope in the mail from the state penitentiary about two weeks later. I laid back on the couch with the letter. As soon as I was down, Bandit jumped up on the couch and pushed my legs apart to lie down with his head on my thigh.

I opened the letter and rubbed Bandit’s head while I read it.

Danny,

Thanks for your letter.

People call me Moose not Marvin. A nickname I got on my high school football team. It kind of fits me.

It sounds like someone hurt you in the past. Don’t let that stop you from living your life. A guy like you must have a big heart taking in strays and writing to convicts.

You didn’t ask, but I know your dying to know. I killed someone. They called it vehicular manslaughter. I was drunk and driving. I got 10 yrs but probly deserve more. If you don’t write back, I don’t blame you.

Moose

I read the letter a second time. A tear fell down my right cheek and I wiped it away, surprised at how emotional I was. What he did was so horrible I just couldn’t believe it. But it sounded like he desperately needed a friend, so I got out a pen and paper and wrote him back. I didn’t talk about what he did. I figured he had more than enough of that. Instead, I talked about myself.

Dear Moose,

It’s me again, Danny.

I guess I should tell you a little more about myself.

I’m pretty much a loner. I guess it happened after my mom died. I was 14 when she got sick. She died when I was 15. It was so hard on both me and my dad. That was when I kind of closed myself in. I stopped hanging out with my friends and they all moved on. I never really figured out how to make friends after that.

Dad was always there for me, though. When I told him I was gay, I knew that he didn’t like it and it made him really uncomfortable. But he tried to smile and he said he loved me no matter what. It’s really hard for him to talk to me about guys and dating, but he tries. I think he is scared that I will be alone for the rest of my life, or that someone will hurt me if they find out I’m gay. I think it also makes him sad that I’m his only child and he will never have grandkids.

I’ve only had one boyfriend. I dated Silas for a few months. We met on my 21st birthday. I forced myself to go out and have a drink at bar. I found out that I don’t really like the taste of beer. I’d rather have a pop. But I did meet Silas there. He was my first and I was so in love with him. But apparently he didn’t feel the same way since he dumped me for someone else. I’ve gone out with a few guys since then, but nothing that lasted.

I know this is a stupid question, and you probably get asked it a lot and you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, but what is it like in prison?

I hope you had a happy New Year.

Danny

* * *

 

 

When Moose wrote me back a couple of weeks later, I was very excited to read his letter. I tore it open and sat down and read it right away.

Dear Danny,

Thanks for writing back. I really didn’t think you would.

My mom and dad disowned me after what I did. I don’t blame them. I’m an only child, too.

I’m glad that your dad is trying with you. It means he really cares about you.

After I got out of high school, all my buddies pretty much left for college. I couldn’t afford to go. I fell in with the wrong crowd. Partied too much. I got drunk and smoked and got high every weekend. I fucked up and now I’m paying the price.

Danny. Prison sucks. I hope you never have to find out first hand. We are locked up in our cells most of the day except for meals and showers and 1 hour of rec time. I do a lot of reading. My cell mate is a pig. He farts all day and all night long. All the guys here are animals. The worst thing is how lonely it is. Your never physically alone, but mentally its just me and my thoughts.

Promise me that you will keep clean. I don’t want you to ever end up here. The guys here would break you.

That picture you have of me is a couple years old. Do you have a pic you can send me? I want to know what you look like. If you want.

Moose

I took a few pictures of myself with my digital camera and when I finally got one I liked, I printed it out on some photo stock. I looked it over once more and nodded to myself. I was no super model, but I thought I looked pretty good. Besides, it was just going to a friend.

Being 5'10" in height, I have always had a thin build, but my tummy has gotten a little soft over the years. I have dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. I have a goatee and mustache and a very thin beard along my jawline that I try to keep neat. My left ear has a small titanium ball earring in it.

He won't be able to see it in the picture since I’m wearing a shirt, but I have the Superman ‘S’ shield symbol tattooed on my left arm.

I put the picture in my next letter and mailed it out to him.

Dear Moose,

I enclosed a picture for you like you asked. I hope I match how you imagine me.

Prison life sounds very sad and very lonely. But I guess it’s supposed to be a punishment. I think I would be terrified.

I promise that I will keep clean. It’s pretty easy for me. I’m pretty straight laced and always stayed out of trouble. I was always a good kid. I never gave my parents any trouble. This is going to sound really nerdy, but I have never tried any kind of drugs, I’ve never smoked and I’ve only had one alcoholic drink. Dad sometimes jokes that my being gay is to make up for me being such a good and easy kid. He doesn’t mean it in a mean way, though.

If you want me to send you any books or magazines, I will get them for you.

Your friend,

Danny

Chapter 2

Moose and I began writing regularly. We’d talk about all kinds of things. I told him things that I would never dream of telling anyone else. I guess having him be somewhat anonymous made it easier for me to open up. He always gave me good advice and made me feel better. It was surprisingly therapeutic. Even though I didn't really know the man in real life, I thought of him as a friend.

He told me he had known he was gay for a long time, but he hid it from everyone. He’s never even been with a guy, which surprised me, but he said he'd been with lots of girls.

One thing I realized pretty quickly about him was that he was a good person at heart. Yes, he had made a terrible mistake and was paying for it, but he couldn’t and wouldn’t ever forgive himself for what he’d done. And that broke my heart.

I tried to put myself in his place. If I had done that, I don’t think I’d ever be able to forgive myself either.

I looked forward to Moose’s letters month after month. We wrote each other regularly for nearly two years. I saved each of his letters in a box that I kept on the book shelf.

Moose always told me that I was a great guy and that someday I would meet someone and I’d be happy.

I did finally meet someone who I hoped would be that guy.

I had found a stray cat outside in the alley behind my house and I took it in, of course. I just couldn’t leave it outside in the cold. I was worried at first that Harley and Bandit would not like him, but they seemed okay. Bandit seemed much more interested in playing with the cat than Harley. Harley was lazy. He couldn’t care less. I named the cat Whiskers because I couldn’t think of anything better. He spent much of the time hiding from Bandit behind the couch.

I decided that I needed to go to the pet store to buy some food as well as a litter box. After I bought the supplies, I went next door to Home Depot. Since my windows tended to get drafty in the winter, I figured I’d grab some window insulation kits since I was out and about.

When I finally found the aisle, I picked up a few of the packages, trying to decide between them.

“These ones are the best,” the man standing next to me said. He picked up one of the boxes and held it out to me.

I looked over at him and said, “Thanks.”

He was a nice looking guy. Maybe an inch shorter than me, with a thick build. He had brown hair that was slicked back and hung down just past the nape of his neck. He had green eyes. With the couple days of beard growth, he reminded me of Sawyer on LOST.

He gave me a smug grin and looked me up and down before settling back on my eyes. He was checking me out.

“You need helping hanging those up?” he asked as he turned and moved in a little closer.

“Oh… No, I think I got it,” I said quietly. I gave him a little smile and looked down at my feet, suddenly feeling shy.

“You sure? I’m real good with my hands,” he said suggestively with a sly smile on his face.

Okay. This is what Dad and Moose were always talking about. This guy was flirting with me. I needed to stop being scared.

I swallowed and cleared my throat. “I meant, I’m not going right home. I was going to stop and grab dinner. At Chili’s maybe.”

“Is that an invitation?” he asked as he tilted his head back and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I nodded nervously. “Yeah.”

“I’m Leo.”

“I’m Danny,” I said as I shook his hand.

Leo helped me carry my window kits to the self-checkout and after I paid, he followed me out to my car.

“I’ll meet you there, Danny,” he said.

His hand touched my back, then moved down and ran along my butt before he pulled away. I nervously nodded at him.

The restaurant was just down the street a couple of miles. We walked in together and got a booth for two. He ordered both of us a beer and we started to get to know each other. I didn’t like the beer at all, but I did drink about half of it since he bought it for me.

We talked about what we did for a living. Leo drove a forklift at a warehouse.

“Really? Wow, that’s so cool.”

“It pays the bills,” he said with a shrug.

Maybe it was the beer, but I was able to relax and we actually had a good time talking. Leo was older than I was; he was thirty-eight years old. He had an older sister whom he didn’t get along with. His parents were older and very religious, so they didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of topics, including his sexual orientation.

After talking to Leo about his family, I realized how lucky I was to have a father who loved me and supported me, even if he didn’t really like my being gay.

As we left the restaurant, Leo asked me out again. We traded phone numbers and he walked me to my car. He gave me a hug and I went home for the night. I really liked that he didn’t try to sleep with me on our first date. It felt good that he wanted to get to know me.

* * *

Leo and I went out again on Friday night. He picked me up after he got off work and we went out to dinner. Leo seemed to be really into me. He was constantly flirting and touching me. It was so surreal. I just couldn’t believe that he was that attracted to me.

When we got out to his car, he leaned in and kissed me. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. He kissed me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He was aggressive and I found I kind of liked that. After a long and passionate kiss, he moved back so that we could take a much needed breath. He gave me one more kiss on the lips and then he chuckled.

“Nice,” he said as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Thanks."

He started the car and drove me back home. When he pulled into the driveway, he turned the car off and got out and waited for me. I guess he wanted to come inside. I got out of the car and escorted him inside the house.

My two mutts ran up and jumped all over both of us. I giggled and tried to get them to sit. Leo frowned and pushed Bandit off his legs.

“Down!” Leo said firmly, making Bandit run and hide behind my legs.

“I’m so sorry,” I cringed. “They get excited when I come home. And they don’t get to meet new people often.”

“It’s okay,” Leo said and then tried to give me a smile.

Whiskers came out and took a look at us, then ran and hid.

“How many animals you got?” Leo asked.

“Just three. I just found Whiskers the cat in the back alley a couple days ago. And this is Bandit and that’s Harley. I adopted Bandit first about five years ago, and Harley a couple of years ago.”

“That’s sweet of you,” he said.

“Thanks. I really love animals. Would you like something to drink?” I asked.

“No, thanks. Come sit down with me, Danny.”

“Let me put Harley and Bandit out back to go to the bathroom.”

I let the dogs into the backyard so that they could take care of their business. Leo took my hand and we sat down on the sofa.

He took my face in his hands and started kissing me passionately. His tongue pushed into my mouth and explored every inch. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, demanding that my tongue play with his. His mouth moved to my neck and he kissed and sucked.

As we made out, his hands moved down to his pants and he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He took my right hand and put it on his penis. I looked down into his lap. My hand was wrapped around an average six-inch cut cock, very much like my own. It jutted out from a trimmed bush. I gripped his dick harder and jerked my hand up and down while we tongue kissed.

He moved his hand to back of my head and pushed down. I moved my head from his hand and shook my head. I wasn’t ready for that yet, so I kept stroking him.

“Spit in your hand,” he husked quietly.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and dribbled spit into it. I returned my hand to his dick and got it nice and wet. Leo leaned back and spread his arms on the back of the couch. I laid my head on his shoulder and stroked him off.

His dick felt so hot in my hand. It had been a really long time since I had touched another man. My own dick was straining against my jeans. I couldn’t wait for Leo to touch me too.

Leo pushed up off the couch and stood up in front of me. His dick bobbed in front of my face and I spit into my hand again and started to stroke him, moving faster with a firmer grip.

Leo’s hand moved to the back of my neck. “Suck it,” he whispered as he pulled my head closer.

“Is it okay if I just jack you off this time?” I asked, looking up at him.

When he nodded, I slid my fist up and down his saliva soaked shaft. I flicked my thumb over the head and twisted my hand. Leo groaned loudly. His knees buckled and his breathing grew erratic.

“Faster,” he whispered.

I stroked faster and increased the firmness of my grip. I felt his cock swell and throb in my hand. Precome oozed out of the head and I swiped it with my thumb and spread it around the shaft with twist.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned. “I’m gonna shoot.”

His hand tightened on the back of my neck and he pulled me closer. Realizing I was going to get a face full, I tilted my head back and pointed his dick down as the first blast splattered all over my chin. The remaining spurts landed on my shirt.

Leo let out a deep breath. “Whew,” he breathed.

He grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed up the shaft. A drop of come oozed out and he wiped it on my bottom lip. I looked up at him and licked my lip, causing him to grunt in approval.

He tapped the head of his dick on my chin a couple times, then put it away. While he did up his pants, I got up and used the bathroom to clean myself up. I pulled off my dirty shirt and tossed it into the hamper in the laundry room next to the bathroom. I came back out to the living room in my white undershirt and jeans. As I entered the room, Leo stood up.

“I’ll take that drink now,” Leo said. “You got any water?”

I went to the kitchen and got both of us a glass of water.

“I had a good time tonight, Danny. But I gotta work early in the morning. I’ll give you a call tomorrow when I get off work. Maybe we can hang out?”

“Sure, Leo. I’d like that.”

“Great. Bye, Danny.”

Leo gave me a hug and quick kiss, then left.

I sat down on the couch and smiled to myself. I grabbed a pen and paper. I couldn’t wait to tell Moose.

Dear Moose,

Guess what? I took your advice. I met someone! I ran into him at Home Depot and he flirted with me and we went out to dinner. We’ve gone on two dates so far. He seems like a really nice guy. He seems to like me. I’ll let you know how it goes.

How are things with you? I hope you are doing well.

Work is really busy. We had an ice storm last weekend and we have been working overtime clearing trees and branches. The city also started to hang the Christmas decorations downtown. Can you believe that it’s almost Christmas? Time flies so fast!

I had some gifts added to your account, so think of me when you put on your new boxer shorts and socks. Ha ha.

Your friend,

Danny

 

Chapter 3

I went out again with Leo a couple of days later. We went to the movies and then to dinner. It was a very simple date, but I had a good time. I invited Leo inside after our date.

I made sure to corral the dogs before they could jump on Leo and I put them out back to go potty. Leo came up behind me and put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I could feel his hard dick pushing into my butt.

“Leo,” I moaned.

“Take me to your bedroom,” he whispered into my ear.

His hot breath tickled my ear and sent a shiver down my spine. Leo followed me into my bedroom and I shut the door behind us. I turned on the light on the nightstand. Leo came up to me and kissed me. He unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor.

Oh god, he was going to touch me. The thought of it made my dick jerk and leak into my briefs.

He pulled off all of his clothes and then pushed me onto the bed. I pushed the covers down and crawled back. He pulled my briefs off and tossed them onto the floor. He straddled me and kissed me deeply.

I stroked my hands over the light dusting of hair on his chest and let his tongue enter my mouth.

He tweaked my nipples and I whimpered against his mouth. My body shuddered from his touch. I arched my back up and pushed my dick up into him.

“Fuck, Danny… You are so hot…”

“Mmm, Leo…”

Leo rolled us over so that he was on his back. His hands gripped my head and he pushed down. I let him push me until his dick brushed against my lips.

“Suck it,” he groaned.

I took him into my mouth and moaned. His dick was so warm. I sucked all of the precome from the head and slid my lips down the shaft. I sucked gently, taking most of him into my mouth. I sucked harder as I pulled back.

Leo groaned and gripped my head tighter. He bucked his hips up. The head of his cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged a bit and pulled back. His hands loosened on my head and I bobbed my head up and down his shaft.

“Suck harder,” he whispered.

I sucked harder and moved faster, up and down. I stroked his balls as I sucked him.

Leo pulled me up and kissed me. He rolled us over and turned me over onto my stomach.

“Fuck. Your ass is fucking perfect. Hot little bubble butt.”

He got up off the bed and pulled a condom and a packet of lube from his jeans pocket. He moved between my legs and I laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for this, but I liked Leo and I wanted Leo to like me back.

Leo ripped open the lube and I felt his slippery finger push into the crack of my ass and slide into my tight hole.

I grunted in pain. “Go slow, Leo. Please… It’s been a really long time…”

“Sorry, baby.”

Leo slowly slid his finger in and out of me. I breathed in deep and let it out slowly. Just as the discomfort faded, Leo pulled out and slid two fingers into me. I drew in a sharp breath. He slid his fingers in and out of me, faster and faster. He hit my prostate and I whimpered. I was panting and trembling. I gripped the pillow I was laying on with my fists and moaned into it.

A third finger slid into me and I tensed up for a moment and willed myself to relax. I was soon pushing back against his thrusting hand.

Leo pulled back and I heard him rip open the condom wrapper. I turned back and watched him roll it down his penis. He dribbled the lube onto his cock and then leaned forward. He balanced himself on one arm as his other guided his dick to my hidden entrance. The head pushed into me and I shuddered and groaned at the sharp pain.

Leo held himself up on his hands over my back. I let out a small whine of discomfort and he leaned down and kissed along my shoulder up to my neck. His tongue flicked against my ear. His hot breath assaulted my ear, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

“I won’t hurt you,” he said quietly. “Tell me when it’s okay to move, baby.”

“I’m okay, Leo.”

He pushed further into me, sliding in another two inches. He pulled back and then pushed in again, sliding further into me. He slid all the way down and held still.

“You’re so fucking hot, baby.”

I grabbed his hands with mine and moaned as he started sliding in and out.

“Oh god,” he groaned.

He pumped into me hard and fast, grunting and groaning loudly. Within a couple of minutes, he was gasping.

“Oh god, oh fuck,” he grunted. “I’m coming!”

With a last shudder, he spilled his seed into the condom.

“Your ass is too good, baby,” he panted.

He relaxed on top of me, pressing a kiss on the nape of my neck. When pulled back and slipped out of me, he tied the condom off and tossed it into the trash bin next to my nightstand.

I rolled over onto my back and tried to pull him back into bed. I was still turned on. I needed more.

“I gotta get up early, baby,” he said as he sat up. “I better get going.”

“Oh. Okay,” I said with a smile that hid my disappointment.

Leo gave me one last kiss and swung out of bed. I got up and put my underwear on, tucking my hard dick into the briefs while Leo got dressed. I walked him to the front door, where he gave me a quick kiss after putting his shoes on.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, babe,” he said.

“Okay. Talk to you tomorrow.”

One more quick kiss and he was gone for the night.

Pushing back my disappointment, I went to the back door and let the dogs in and then headed for bed.

* * *

I continued to date Leo for the next two months. We saw each other two, maybe three times a week. We continued to have sex on occasion, but it wasn’t very satisfying. He always finished quickly and then made no effort to take care of my needs.

He also didn’t like my pets and that annoyed me more than the not-so-great sex. When Whiskers had run away, I was really upset, but Leo didn't seem to care. He said he didn't let Whiskers out, but I wasn't so sure I believed him.

I really didn’t see a future in us beyond what we were now. Several times I wondered if I should just go ahead and break up with him.

Moose would know what I should do. He always gave me good advice. As I pulled out a pen and a piece of paper, I realized that I hadn’t heard from my pen pal in over two months. I wrote him two months ago when I started dating Leo and I never heard back from him. I pulled out my phone and looked at the calendar. He was supposed to be released in less than a month. Maybe he was preoccupied because of that. I hoped it wasn’t trouble or anything bad. I hoped I didn’t do anything to make him mad at me.

In the end, I disregarded my problems with Leo and wrote what would be my last letter to Moose. I really hoped he took my advice to heart.

Dear Moose,

It’s been a couple months since I’ve heard from you. I hope you are okay.

I guess this will be the last letter you receive from me before you get out. I just want to tell you that I know that you are a good person at heart. I hope that you remember this as you begin the next chapter of your life.

I really hope you will still keep in touch with me.

If you are ever on this side of the state, look me up if you get a chance.

I will always be your friend.

Danny

Chapter 4

I ended up not breaking up with Leo. Maybe I was being too critical of him and being too picky. He was a nice guy. I just needed to give him a little more time.

Before I knew it, Winter turned to Spring, and Spring turned to Summer.

I was sitting in my recliner one evening in June reading the latest Stephen King novel when I heard a loud rumbling coming from the street. Peeking around the curtain, I saw an old rusty pickup truck pull in front of the house. I couldn’t see who was in it. Whoever it was didn’t make any move to get out.

With a shrug, I set my book down and got up to start dinner. Leo would be coming over after he finished work and we planned on staying in to watch a movie.

Opening the fridge, I pulled a few onions and bell peppers from the crisper and began chopping them up. Sausage and pepper sandwiches were one of Leo’s favorites. After dicing the veggies, I grabbed the canned tomatoes and everything else I needed from the pantry. I was busy chopping a clove of garlic when the doorbell rang.

Bandit and Harley ran to the front door and started barking like crazy.

I set the knife on the counter, washed my hands and dried them off with a dish towel.

“Okay, guys. Get back,” I told my mutts.

Once I got them out of the way, I opened the front door to see the back of a giant man stepping down off the porch onto the sidewalk. I walked out onto the porch and shut the door behind me to keep the dogs in.

“Hi,” I said. “Can I help you?”

The man turned around and looked at me for a second then walked back onto the porch.

He was big. Tall and large, with a bit of a belly. He had dark shaggy hair and a big bushy beard. He was wearing a green flannel shirt, dirty looking jeans and work boots. He shoved his hands into his pants pockets and looked at me for a split second before his eyes darted away.

“Hi, Danny.”

His voice was very deep and a gravelly. I would have remembered hearing a voice like that before, but I didn't recognize it.

When he glanced back at me, I looked into his brown eyes and stared for a second. He was so familiar, and it took me a moment to place his face.

“Moose?”

He nodded.

With a laugh, I jumped and hugged him tight. He let me hold onto him for a moment and then he brought his arms around me and hesitantly patted my back. He was probably nervous about meeting me in person, but I was so unbelievably excited to finally meet my pen pal after two years.

“I’m so glad to see you,” I said. “I have been wondering for months what happened to you. Oh, please come in!”

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house and shut the door.

Bandit and Harley jumped all over him and he squatted down and let them sniff him. He then pet both of them and scratched their heads. Bandit licked his face and he just laughed and wiped the drool off with the back of his hand and stood back up.

“Sorry about that,” I said with a big smile.

“No problem. I like dogs.”

I dragged him to the living room and sat down on the couch. Harley became bored and went to lie on his doggy bed. Bandit ran back and forth in front of the couch wanting some attention. When I told him to go lay down, he reluctantly settled down at my feet.

“I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you! What are you doing here?” I asked Moose. “How long are you in town for?”

“I’m not sure. I was thinking of moving here. I guess I’ll see how the job market is first.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll be able to find something. It’s not too bad here.”

“It’s hard to find a decent job.”

He didn’t say it, but I knew why. “I’m sorry,” I said quietly.

“Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. It’s mine.”

“Where are you staying?”

“There’s an extended stay motel by the highway.”

“Oh, yeah. I know where that is.”

He looked past me at the framed picture on the side table. It was a photo of Leo and me taken on Valentine’s Day.

“Is that your boyfriend?” he asked.

“Yeah. That’s Leo.”

“He treat you good?”

I swallowed nervously and then lied. “Yeah.”

He lifted his eyes and finally met mine. I felt like he could see right through me and I had to turn away from him.

We sat in silence for a few seconds.

“Aren’t you scared of me?” he asked quietly.

“No. Of course not.”

“I’m an ex-con. You just invited me into your home. I could rob you. Or rape you. Or worse.”

Maybe I was naïve, but I felt like Moose was my friend. Even though I was technically meeting him in person for the first time, I knew him. “You wouldn’t do that.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I know you. You wouldn’t hurt me. You’re a good person.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. I wish you could forgive yourself. You paid your debt. Now you need to move on.”

“I killed my best friend,” he whispered. “There’s no forgiveness for that.”

I looked him right in the eyes. “I forgive you,” I whispered back.

He squeezed his eyes shut, but tears still poured down his cheeks and then he began to sob. It broke my heart to see him like this. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his big head to my shoulder and cried with him. After a few minutes, his cries subsided and he sniffled and cleared his throat. I let go of him as he sat up and I reached and got a tissue for him and one for me.

“You feel better?” I asked as I wiped my nose.

“Yeah. I do actually,” he said with a mirthless chuckle.

He blew his nose and then stuffed the tissue in his pocket.

“You want some water? Or something else to drink?” I asked.

“Water is fine.”

I got up and went to the kitchen. I tossed the veggies I had chopped earlier into a plastic baggie and put them in the fridge. I filled each of us a glass of water from the tap, returned to the living room and sat down next to Moose.

“Here you go,” I said as I handed him the glass.

We sipped our water quietly and I took the opportunity to looked him over. He looked a bit of a mess, but if he cleaned himself up, I bet he’d be really handsome.

“You know what you need?” I said. “A trim.”

“Hmm?”

“Your beard. You can’t go on job interviews looking like Hagrid from Harry Potter.”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind,” I chuckled. “Come on.”

I stood up and waited for him. “Come on.”

He shook his head. “You don’t have to…”

“No, it’s no problem. Please let me do this for you. I won’t mess it up. I promise. I trim myself regularly. See?”

I ran my hand over my thin beard and stroked my chin and smiled.

He got up and followed me into the bathroom. I grabbed a big bath towel, my beard trimmer and a pair of scissors. He then followed me into the kitchen and I set everything on the table.

“Okay, Moose. Sit down,” I directed him. “Maybe you should take off your shirt. I don’t want to get hair all over you.”

He unbuttoned his flannel shirt and laid it down on the table.

Oh my.

He wore a ratty wife beater underneath his shirt. He had a big barrel chest and his stomach stretched the tank top a little bit. He had several tattoos on both of his arms. I could see his dark curly chest hair spilling out over the neck of his tank top.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him. I felt my dick start to expand in my jeans and I was very glad that my t-shirt was hanging low enough to cover my crotch. When I looked into his eyes, I found him staring back at me. Flustered, I dropped the scissors on the floor and they clattered a d skittered under the table.

As I cleared my throat and picked them up, he pulled out a chair and sat down.

After I draped the towel around him so that he wouldn’t get covered in hair, I took the scissors and began cutting off big chunks of his beard. Being this close to him made my dick start to leak. I couldn't help myself.

“You smell good,” I whispered.

He chuckled. “That’s the free shower gel and shampoo from the motel.”

I smelled the clean scent of the shampoo and soap, but it was more than that. He had a musky, manly smell that was doing things to me that I’d never felt before. I just smiled at him and kept cutting until I got down to a point where I could use the beard trimmer. I adjusted the guard to a quarter inch length and turned it on. Carefully I moved up and across his beard with the trimmer.

“You’re looking better already,” I said, pleased with my work. “Lift up your chin.”

When he tipped his head back, I took off the guard and then cleaned up under his neck. I held his face in my hands and moved his jaw so he was looking straight ahead. His freshly trimmed beard tickled my fingers and his skin was warm. The tingles traveled through my arms and straight to my groin. My dick pulsed and leaked another blob of precome into my briefs.

He stared into my face as I lined up my fingers on either cheek. Trying to ignore the intensity in his eyes, I ran the trimmer up his cheeks and shaped up the top of his beard. I put my fingers on his face and double-checked the symmetry.

“Perfect,” I said with a smile.

He reached up and stroked his face. “That felt nice, Danny. Thank you. Can you cut my hair, too?”

“Oh, no, you should go to a professional for that. Unless you want a buzz cut.”

“Go ahead. Buzz it all off.”

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t worry. If you fuck it up, it’ll grow back.”

We both laughed and I said, “Okay. Last chance to back out… Here goes…”

I grabbed the scissors and began cutting off his hair. Once I got it cut down, I set the guard back to a quarter inch and began buzzing. I took off the guard and shaped up the sides and over his ears.

Now that I was done, I carefully pulled the towel away and set it aside. Using my hand, I smoothed down the soft hairs on the nape of his neck. I used the trimmer to neaten up his neck line.

When I finished, I wiped his neck with the towel and stepped back to admire my work. I could see the top of a tattoo on his back and, unable to resist taking a peek, I used my index finger to pull the tank top away slightly to look at it. He had his last name, KELLOGG, spelled in Old English script curved across the top of his back.

“You like that?” he asked quietly.

“Yeah,” I said. "It’s awesome." My voice quivered and I quickly let go of his shirt.

“I saw you looking at my ink earlier. Maybe someday I’ll tell you about them.”

“Okay,” I said. I cleared my throat. “You’re all done. Come on. Come check it out.”

He followed me into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He ran his hand over his beard and his head.

“Christ. I look like a different person.”

“You look really good.”

He did. His beard and hair were nicely shaped up. You could see his mouth better. His lips were red and full. Even his eyes stood out more.

“You should probably get a pro to do your hair next time,” I said. “But this will work for now.”

“You did good, Danny.”

We stared at each other through the mirror for a few more seconds. His eyes started to glaze over and I saw the tears pooling.

“Why are you so nice to me?” he whispered.

I didn't understand why he would ask me that. “Because you deserve it.”

He drew in a deep breath and then let it go. Then he grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. I melted into his arms and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes and held onto him. I could feel his beard tickling my neck as he moved his head ever so slightly. I realized how tall he was then as we held each other. He had to be about 6'4".

I was feeling things for Moose that I didn’t feel with Leo. I really liked Moose as a friend from his letters, but standing here with me, in his arms, I realized that I liked him a whole lot more than that.

His lips brushed the side of my neck and I bit back a moan.

God, I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to make love to me.

I felt something stir against me and push into my stomach. I drew in a sharp ragged breath when I realized that it was his dick. Not just his dick, but he was hard. Moose realized what was happening at the same time and he quickly pulled back from me and backed out of the bathroom.

He wouldn’t look me in the eye as we walked back into the kitchen.

“Can I get some more water?” he asked, his voice rough.

“Of course.”

While he filled his glass at the sink, I went and got the broom and dust pan and swept up the hair clippings from the kitchen floor.

“Let me do that.” Moose took the broom and swept the hair into a pile.

I bent down with the dust pan. After Moose swept the hair into it, I dumped it into the trash.

“Well, I should get going,” he said.

“You’re not going to stay for dinner?”

I looked up at the clock and realized that Leo was on his way. In a way, I wished he wasn't coming. I wanted to spend more time with Moose.

“Leo is coming over for dinner,” I added. “He should be here any minute. You can meet him.”

“No, I should—”

Leo tapped on the front door as he opened it. “Danno?” he called out.

“In the kitchen, Leo.”

Leo walked in and stiffened when he saw Moose. “Who’s this?” he asked.

“Leo, this is Moose. My pen pal.”

They shook each others hands and sized each other up. I shifted nervously between my feet. I felt like I had been caught red-handed, though I hadn't done anything wrong.

Leo stared Moose in the eye while he addressed me. “You taking in another stray, Danny? I think you got enough dogs around here.”

I gasped in horror. “Leo!”

Moose narrowed his eyes at Leo, then turned to me. “I’d better get going, Danny. Thanks for the trim.”

“Wait,” I said. “Are you sure you won’t stay for dinner?”

“I’m sure he’s got places to be, Danny,” Leo said. “We don’t want to keep him.”

I ignored Leo. “When will I see you again?” I asked Moose.

Moose glanced at Leo. “I’m not sure, Danny. I don’t know for sure if I’ll stick around.”

He walked to the front door and opened it. He was about to leave and I just knew he wasn’t ever coming back. The thought made my gut clench.

“Wait!” I called out.

Moose stopped and turned back to me. I ran to my messenger bag and pulled out one of my business cards.

I gave him the card and said, “Be at this address at nine tomorrow. I can get you a job. Please.”

He took the card and put it into his pocket. “I’ll think about it. Bye, Danny.”

I watched him get into his beat up pickup truck and drive away.

I sighed and shut the door. I turned around and Leo was standing directly in front of me. I felt a flash of pain on my left cheek as he slapped me across the face.

“You fucking slut,” he growled.

Bandit and Harley jumped up and surrounded Leo and barked and growled at him. Harley bared his teeth and snarled while Bandit barked loudly.

“How dare you humiliate me like that?” he shouted at me. “Did he fuck you?”

I was pissed. How dare he talk to me like that! Leo was not the guy I thought he was. I should have done this a long time ago.

“Get out of my house,” I told him.

I started to open the front door, but he slammed it shut.

“I got a right to know! Did he fuck you? ‘Cause you sure as hell looked like you wanted it.”

Leo grabbed my arm and jerked it, tying to pull me closer. I pulled my arm free and shoved him backwards as hard as I could and stormed past him.

“Don’t you walk away from me!” he demanded.

Leo moved to follow me, but Harley growled and snapped at him.

“Get the fuck back!” Leo shouted and kicked at Harley.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the knife off the counter.

“Don’t you fucking touch my dogs!” I shouted as I held the knife out at him.

Leo laughed at me and shook his head. “You gotta be fucking kidding me. When your new ex-con boyfriend’s used you up and thrown you away, don’t come crawling back to me, bitch.”

“Don’t worry. I don’t want to ever see you again. Now, get out!”

Harley barked and growled again and moved forward. Leo backed up to the front door.

“Fuck you,” he spat at me as he slammed the door behind him.

I let out a deep breath and walked back to the kitchen. I slumped into the chair that Moose sat in earlier and laid my head on the table. I took a deep breath and sat up. I did the right thing by dumping Leo. I should have done it sooner. I nodded and smiled to myself and got up and fixed myself dinner.

Chapter 5

“Absolutely not!” Dad shouted.

“Shh! He’ll hear you,” I said as I shut my office door.

“I am not giving him a job.”

“Dad. Please. He just needs a break. I can personally vouch for him.”

“I am not bringing an alcoholic ex-con onto my crew, and that’s final.”

“Dad. He doesn’t drink anymore. And you know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t think he could do the work. He’s my friend. He’s not the same person he was ten years ago. He’s got a good heart. I promise you, he’ll work hard. Just give him a chance. Please.”

Dad’s expression softened a little, but he didn’t say anything.

“It’s important to me,” I continued, my voice lowering a little. “I got into a fight with Leo over this and we broke up. He didn’t understand, but I know you do. Just give him a chance, Dad. If he doesn’t work out, then you can let him go. I’m just asking for a chance. Please. For me.”

I sniffled and a tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away, a little embarrassed at how emotional I had become.

Dad let out a soft sigh. He caved in.

“One chance. He fucks up and he’s gone. It’s the least I can do for getting rid of that dick Leo.”

I frowned. “Why didn’t you tell me you didn’t like Leo?”

“Because he was your boyfriend and I didn’t think it was my place to tell you I thought you were settling.”

Ugh. As much as I didn't want to admit it, Dad was absolutely right. I had settled with Leo. And he was a dick. I let out a resigned sigh. “Well, that’s in the past now. Thanks, Dad. You won’t regret it.”

Dad scoffed. “I already do.”

Dad opened the door and stepped into the hallway. “You,” he shouted. “Marvin. Moose. Whatever your name is. Get in here.”

Moose stepped into my office and he looked between the two of us.

Dad folded his arms across his chest and stared Moose down, his eyes narrowed into slits. “Danny will get your paperwork started. I’ll be in the back when you’re ready to go. You’ll ride with me today. Try to keep up. Oh, and if I even smell so much as cough syrup on your breath, you’re out on your ass.”

“Dad!” I gasped.

“No, sir,” Moose said deferentially, with his head dipped. “I won’t let you down, sir. You have my word.”

Dad grunted and walked out.

“I’m so sorry for that,” I said with a grimace.

Moose shrugged. “It’s okay.”

I picked up a clipboard and grabbed the new hire paperwork. Moose gave me a small smile and sat down in one of the chairs front of my desk. I handed him the clipboard with an application and all of the other paperwork he had to fill out.

He took a few minutes to complete everything and then handed me the clipboard. I looked everything over, verifying he filled out all of the required fields. “You’re ready to go. Dad will get you your gear and stuff.”

“Thanks, Danny. I mean it. Thanks.”

I squeezed his arm. “You’re welcome.”

I escorted him to the back and handed him off to Dad, who explained how we ran things at Corbin. I stayed back and checked out Moose while Dad got him set up with his high-viz vest, gloves and hard hat.

He looked really good. He was big and brawny. And that beard looked good on him all trimmed up. He looked especially hot in his hard hat. It went well with his jeans and work boots. He glanced at me as he followed Dad to their truck. I gave him a little smile and I waved.

By the end of the day, I was going crazy. When I saw Dad walk past my office with Moose, I hopped up and walked out to the hallway.

“See you tomorrow, sir,” Moose said to Dad.

Dad grunted, turned and walked into his office.

I caught up to Moose and walked with him to the side door that led to the lot where the employees parked.

“So, how was it?” I asked him.

“It was good. The work was hard, but I liked it. But your Dad does not like me. I’m not sure if it’s going to work out.”

I smiled. “Give him time to get to know you. He’ll come around.”

“I doubt it.”

I stopped at the side door and shuffled my feet nervously. “Do you want to go and get dinner?” I asked.

“I’m really beat, Danny. I’m gonna go back and crash. Thanks for the offer.”

“Oh. Yeah. Of course.”

“And thanks for getting me the job. Really.”

“You’re welcome.”

He pushed through the door and was gone. I walked back to my office and slumped into my chair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I got up and walked to Dad’s office and sat down in one of his guest chairs.

“Hey, buddy. What’s up?” he asked.

“I just wanted to see how Moose did.”

“Fine,” he grumbled.

“Just fine?” I tried to coax more than a one word answer from him.

“Yeah. He was… acceptable.”

He looked back down at his papers and began writing.

Now I was starting to get really annoyed. “Okay, Dad. Whatever.”

I pushed up out the chair and stormed back to my office. Sitting down at my desk, I buried my face in my hands.

When I heard my door shut, I lifted my head up as Dad came in and leaned back against the door.

“Son. I know you want to help this guy. I know you think you know him, but you don’t. You can’t be his personal savior.”

“I know, Dad. But if I can help him, then I’ll do whatever I can. I’m the only person he has that he can call a friend. He deserves a second chance.”

Dad sighed. “I’m just trying to protect you. But I can’t fault you for having such a generous heart. You get that from your mom, God rest her soul.”

Dad pushed up from the wall and walked around my desk. “C’mere.”

I got up from my chair and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. He ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head.

“Dad. I’m thirty-two years old. When are you going to stop doing that?” I joked.

“When you stop being my little boy.”

I laughed and gave him a little shove with my shoulder.

Chapter 6

Moose finished out the week fine. By the end of the week, Dad wasn’t such a complete asshole to him, but I would definitely not go so far to say that he was friendly.

He seemed to get along okay with the other guys, though he mostly kept to himself. I heard from some of the others that he worked really hard and always went the extra mile.

“Trying to impress the old man,” one guy said. He may have been a little jealous, but everyone else respected him for being a good worker.

I tried to catch up with Moose before he left on Friday, but he snuck out without me realizing it.

In fact, he seemed to be avoiding me. All week, whenever I looked for him, he wasn’t around. After work, he would leave without a word.

By the end of two weeks, I wasn’t going to let him get away. Not this time. Being a payday Friday, it was the perfect excuse. I held back his paycheck in my office and told Dad to have him stop by after his shift because I needed him to fill something out before I printed it.

I was at my desk printing AP checks when I heard a knock on the door. I lifted my head and smiled at Moose, who stood at the door, filling the frame with his husky sized body. He looked really good. His beard had filled in some bad he had a healthy look to him. And he sure looked damn good in his hard hat, vest, jeans and boots.

“You needed to see me, Danny?”

“Yup. Can you shut the door?”

After he shot a quick glance around the hallway, he shut the door behind him. He wiped his hands on his pants and sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk. He pulled his hard hat off and ran his hand over his cropped hair. Holding his hat on his lap, he scratched at his beard. He fidgeted like he was nervous, as if I was about to fire him or something.

Wanting to put him out of his misery, I opened my desk drawer and pulled an envelope out. I sat down in the other chair next to him and handed him the envelope containing his paycheck.

“Here’s your check.”

He looked confused for a second. “There wasn’t a problem? I'm not in trouble?”

“No. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute…. Have you been avoiding me? Because it seems like you have.”

He looked down at his feet, but didn’t speak.

Apparently he was avoiding me. And it hurt like a knife to the heart. I cleared my throat and stood up. “Okay. Um. Well, uh, that’s all I wanted.”

I wanted him to leave before I started to cry. I quickly returned to my desk and sat down. Swiveling my chair around to my file cabinet, I opened it up and pretended to look busy.

“I’m sorry,” Moose whispered.

I squeezed my eyes shut and my shoulders started to shake. Closing my eyes didn’t help. The tears poured down my cheeks faster than I could wipe them away.

“Danny. Please don’t cry,” he said with a shaky voice.

He was now standing behind me. My face turned red in humiliation as I wept like a baby in front of him. “I thought you were my friend. Just go.”

“I didn’t want to,” he said quietly. “Your dad… he told me to stay away from you.”

I turned around and looked up at him. He had tears running down his cheeks, looking as sad as I had ever seen him. He sniffled and wiped his nose with his sleeve.

“I didn’t want to,” he repeated. “Please don’t cry.”

I stood up from my chair and I threw myself at him, hugging him tight as I tried to get my tears in check. He hugged me back just as hard and his arms felt so good around me.

“Will you go to dinner with me tonight?” I asked.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. What if your Dad sees us?”

“He can’t stop us from being friends.”

“Well… Okay. Just as friends.”

“Okay. Pick me up at my house at 8:00,” I said.

I patted his back and he patted mine before we separated. Plucking a tissue from my desk, he wiped his face and blew his nose, then tossed the tissue into the trash can. When he turned away from me, he tried to discreetly adjust his dick in his jeans, but I couldn’t help but notice. He walked to the door and gave me a smile before he left.

When I got home, I went to the bathroom and pulled off my clothes. I took a nice, warm shower and scrubbed everywhere as clean as I could get it. I wanted to make sure that I was squeaky clean for Moose. Just in case.

I was a nervous wreck waiting for 8:00 to come around. When I heard his rumbling truck pulling up at 7:45, I slipped on my shoes. He rang the doorbell and I opened the door to let him in.

The dogs came running up when the doorbell rang, naturally. They were so excited to have a guest. Moose squatted down and played with both of them for a few minutes.

After they lost interest, he stood back up and looked me up and down. “You look nice, Danny.”

“Thanks. So do you.”

We were both dressed in jeans and boots. I had on a plain polo shirt and Moose had a faded red plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, exposing tattoos and fur.

We gave each other a quick hug and then headed out. Moose wanted to drive, so I got into the passenger seat of his old truck. After running down several dinner options, we decided on Chinese. I gave Moose quick directions to the restaurant on the other side of town.

“Did you get your check cashed okay?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s nice to have some spending money. I was getting low. You guys pay pretty good, you know that?”

“Yeah. We try to attract good talent and hard workers. It keeps our guys loyal. How do you like it so far?”

“I like it. I used to paint houses before, you know… This is much better. It’s harder work, though.”

“I’m glad you like it. I’ve heard that you’re doing really well.”

“Really? Your dad didn’t say that, did he?”

“No. Some of the other guys. You’re apparently showing some of them up.”

“I don’t know about all that,” he said modestly.

Moose pulled into the Chinese restaurant's lot and parked the truck. We walked inside and Moose asked for a table for two. The waitress sat us at a booth, took our drink orders, then gave us time to read over the menus.

“Hey, Moose? Do you want to do family style?”

He gave me a questioning look like he didn’t know what I meant.

“We order a couple different things and share them,” I explained.

“Yeah. That sounds great, Danny.”

We ordered three different dishes and spring rolls for appetizers.

“So, why aren’t you out with your boyfriend?” he asked as he poured sauce over his spring brow.

I furrowed my brow at him. Even though we were out as friends, I had been thinking this was a date. “I broke up with Leo. That night you came over.”

“I know I’m supposed to tell you I’m sorry… but I’m not. I’m glad you dumped him. I suspect he didn’t treat you as good as you deserved.”

I smiled. “Yeah. I’m not sorry either. I should have done it a long time ago. I still can’t believe my dad told you to stay away from me.”

“He’s just worried about you.”

“I don’t need him to do that. I can take care of myself. I should tell him off… But then he’d only make things miserable for you.”

“Yeah, and I’d really like to keep my job. And my nuts.” He chuckled and I laughed with him.

After we finished dinner, we headed back to my house.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked when he pulled in front of the house and parked.

“I don’t know, Danny. I’d better not.”

Even though I was disappointed, I didn't want to push him. I took his hand and scooted closer to him, leaned in and gave him a hug.

“Okay, then,” I said. “I had a good time, Moose. Thanks. Say, do you want to come over for dinner tomorrow? I’ll cook. I’m a pretty good cook. And I’d really like it if you came over. We could watch a movie. I have a bunch of DVDs. Or we can rent something. Oh, geez, I’m babbling. I’m just really nervous. I’m not normally this dorky. I—”

Moose laughed. “Okay, okay. I’ll come over for dinner tomorrow. Do you need me to bring anything?”

“Nope. Just come over at 6:00.”

Taking a chance, I leaned in and kissed his cheek. With a soft laugh and a warm feeling inside, I got out of the truck and went inside.

Chapter 7

I spent all afternoon Saturday cleaning the house. We were having a beef roast for dinner, so I got that started and in the oven ahead of time so that it would be ready between 6:30 and 7:00.

When I had all of that finished, I took a hot shower, scrubbing myself clean. Afterward, I shaved and trimmed my beard, then fixed my hair. I wanted to look perfect for our date.

Moose arrived just after 6:00. I gave him a hug as soon as he stepped inside. I wasn't the only one happy to see him. Harley and Bandit demanded that Moose give them some attention. Whiskers even made an appearance before disappearing.

Moose was wearing a blue button-down shirt. It looked like an auto mechanic’s shirt and even had a patch with the name Moose on it.

“I like your shirt,” I told him.

I traced my fingers over the name patch and gave him a flirty smile.

He smiled at me and shook his head. "You don't give up."

“Nope," I admitted. "Dinner will be ready soon. Sit down and relax.” I gestured towards the couch.

Moose got down on the floor and played with the dogs while I went to the kitchen to check on dinner. I got everything ready to serve and set the kitchen table.

When I walked back to the living room, I saw that Moose was on his hands and knees. He was laughing at Harley, who was crouched down in front of him. Harley growled and bounced back and forth, side to side, then ran around Moose in circles as fast as he could. He crouched back down and barked at him, then ran around him again.

“I’ve never seen Harley play like that,” I said, grinning big and wide.

“He’s a great dog,” Moose said as he pushed up onto his feet with a grunt.

"Dinner's ready."

He followed me into the kitchen and we sat down at the table to eat.

“This is great, Danny,” Moose said after his first bite.

“I’m glad you like it,” I said with a smile. “I had to learn to cook after mom died. This is one of Dad’s favorites.”

“Well, it’s fucking fantastic.”

I couldn't keep the grin off my face. I was very happy that I could make a homemade meal for Moose. I was sure that it had been years since he had a good dinner.

After dinner, we took our drinks and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I turned on the TV, but I wasn't really interested in what was on. I was much more interested in the man I was sitting with. On his right arm, he had the word ‘MOOSE’ tattooed underneath the hair on the inside of his forearm. When he saw me looking, he turned his arm so I could see better. I ran my hand over the letters. I felt Moose’s arm quiver under my touch and little goosebumps appeared.

“I have a tattoo. It's not cool like yours, though.” I pulled up my left sleeve and showed him my tattoo of the Superman shield.

“I know. It’s kind of lame,” I said as I tugged my sleeve back down.

“It’s not lame.”

“Yeah, well, I got it with my boyfriend Silas. He reminded me of Superman. He looks like Superman-- Well, more like Clark Kent. I did the ‘S’ for Silas. He dumped me before it healed. That’s what makes it lame. I’ve never told anyone that before. Dad thinks I got it because I like comic books.”

I took a sip of my pop and put it back on the coffee table. Throwing caution to the wind, I let out a deep breath and moved closer to Moose. I put my hand on top of his and gave him a small kiss on his shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re here,” I whispered.

“Me, too.”

I lifted my head, our heads moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes as his lips pressed into mine. Our passion ignited and we devoured each other. I pressed into him and kissed him back as hard as he was kissing me. This was finally what I wanted. His hand gripped the back of my head as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I whimpered and playfully tried to keep my tongue away from him. He pursued it, demanding that I give it to him.

When we finally ended the long kiss, I opened my eyes and looked into his. His eyes seemed to be swirling with emotions, lust and uncertainty. I ran my hand along his bearded face and gave him a gentle kiss.

“Come to bed with me,” I whispered.

I stood up and held out my hand. He hesitated for a second, but then took my hand and stood up. He followed me back to my bedroom and I shut the door behind us.

I pulled back the comforter and sheet, then moved onto the bed. Moose hesitated again, then got into bed with me. Still in our clothes, we lay on the pillows facing each other.

He reached up and ran his hand over my head, stroking my hair. His finger grazed along my beard, then ran across my bottom lip.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered.

I could see in his eyes that he meant it. I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. Our small kisses grew from quick and tender to long and passionate. We let our hands touch all over each other, above our clothes.

When his hand slipped under my shirt and ran up my back, I moaned softly into his mouth and my body shuddered. His hands were rough and callused, but his touch was tender and loving.

“Your skin is so soft,” he said.

Our tongues intertwined and explored each other while my hands moved back to his shirt. After I unfastened each button, he helped me pull it off and toss it to the floor. When I grabbed his tank top and pulled it up, he sat up and threw it over his shoulder.

He pulled my shirt off and then laid back down next to me, facing each other.

I groaned as I slid my hand over his hairy chest and stomach. He had a barrel chest with firm pecs. His belly was soft and rounded out a little. All covered in dark curly hair. I raked my fingertips through the hair, loving the tickling sensations. I touched all over his tattooed arms, squeezing his beefy biceps.

His hands were just as busy, caressing all over my chest and back. He rubbed the light smattering of brown hair on my chest. He tweaked and lightly pinched my nipples, causing me to whimper and tremble. I loved having my nipples played with and his touch made my dick jerk inside my underwear. His meaty hand moved to my back and slid down. It kept going, sliding under the waistband of my jeans and briefs.

His mouth kissed along my jaw, then down to my neck. I wrapped a hand around his head, moaning my pleasure. He sucked and licked up and down my neck, making me crazy.

I reached down to his belt with my other hand, unbuckling and unzipping. I struggled to get his jeans down until he raised his butt up and helped me. He tossed them onto the floor and then leaned over me and unzipped my pants.

His hands were shaking so badly, I lifted up and pulled them off for him. I glanced over at him, wondering how far I should go. He was staring intently at the bulge in my black briefs. I grabbed the waistband and slowly slid them down. His breath hitched when my dick came free from the elastic and slapped against my belly. Wanting him naked, too, I reached for his boxer shorts and slid them down his legs.

After we yanked off our socks, we laid back down facing each other, completely naked. Our eyes looked up and down our bodies.

I hoped he liked what he saw. I know I did.

His cock was uncut, curving out from a thick bush of curly hairs. The foreskin was darker than the rest of his skin. A prominent vein snaked along his length. The red, angry, swollen head was nearly completely exposed. He was about seven inches long and so very thick. Thicker than I had ever seen before.

I looked down at my own average-sized cock. The six inches throbbed and a drop of precome oozed out and dripped in a string to the bed.

He back up to my eyes and swallowed nervously. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out.

Knowing that he was totally inexperienced with men, I knew that I would have to be the one to initiate things. I pushed him onto his back and moved next to him. "Relax," I said softly. "Let me make you feel good, Moose."

While I kissed his shoulder and chest, I rubbed his soft belly with my hand, then moved it down his body. I slid it under his red hot dick, running my fingertips through the furry nest at the base. Moose stifled a loud groan. He was already breathing in shallow gasps.

“It’s been a really long time, Danny,” he whispered, his voice sounding tight and desperate.

Not wanting to tease him this first time, I kissed my way down his chest and belly. I wrapped my hand around his rod. He was so hard in my hand, but his foreskin was velvety soft. He was so thick that I still had some space before my thumb and index finger could touch.

I looked up at Moose’s face. He was staring down at me with lust in his eyes.

“Do you want me to?” I asked softly, knowing full well that he did.

He gulped so loudly that I heard it. His voice came out as a croak. “If you want to.”

“I want to.”

His hand moved to the back of my head. I pulled back the foreskin, exposing the now purple, swollen head. I flicked my tongue across the tip, pushing it into the little opening. He smelled and tasted so good that my mouth was watering. I wrapped my lips around him and sunk down. He was so thick, it stretched my mouth wider than anyone ever had before.

I bobbed my head up and down, in a nice and slow rhythm, while gently sucking. I swirled my tongue around the shaft and head.

I could tell he was struggling to be quiet. I pulled off and looked up at him. “Relax, Moose. You don’t have to hold back. If it feels good, let me know.”

Moose was panting and breathing heavily as I took his cock back into my mouth.

He let out a loud groan and thrust his hips up, trying to get me to move faster. "Baby, please."

I couldn’t get much more than half of him into my mouth, so I used my hand to stroke up and down what I couldn’t suck. I increased speed of my hand and mouth, sucking a little bit harder, flicking my tongue a little faster.

Moose was grunting and groaning loudly. His hips bucked up. He wanted to come.

Moose’s body trembled. “Danny… I’m gonna come…”

I kept going, working him a little faster. I gave my hand a good twist.

He drew in a sharp breath and let it out in a groan. “Pull off… I’m coming now, baby! Oh fuck!”

I had no intention of pulling off. Moose’s legs tensed and his toes curled. His cock swelled, stiffened and then jerked in my mouth. When he let out an ear-splitting cry, I felt the first blast of his come shoot into my mouth and I immediately swallowed it. He spurted over and over, grunting and shuddering with each blast. I didn’t think he would ever stop shooting, but I kept sucking until he did. Savoring the flavor, I swallowed one final time, then licked all over his dick. I didn’t want any of his spunk to go to waste, it tasted so good.

He drew in a hiss and his body jerked every time I touched the sensitive head of his cock. He softened only slightly and I let him fall out of my mouth, onto his belly.

It was my turn to come. I was fully prepared to get myself off. I just needed to feel his body next to mine. When I moved up next to him, he pushed me flat onto my back. I was so hard that my dick physically ached. I held my breath as his hand slid down my body.

He wrapped his hand around my dick and started stroking, causing me to softly gasp. Lowering his head to my chest, his tongue licked at my nipple. He sucked it into his mouth, tongued it and scraped it with his teeth.

“Moose, don’t stop,” I whimpered, bucking my hips up into his hand. “Feels so good…”

Moose moved down my chest and stomach.

Oh god, if he takes me into his mouth, I think I might die.

His tongue hesitantly flicked over my dick. He took the head into his mouth and bobbed up and down the first couple inches, afraid to choke. It was enough for me.

“Oh… I’m gonna… Now,” I moaned.

He pulled his mouth off my dick, instead slobbering his lips and tongue up and down my shaft. I cried out and gripped the sheets with my fists as my groin muscles contracted. The first jet of come smacked me right on the mouth. The taste of my semen mixed with the flavors of Moose that still lingered on my palate.

"Oh!"

The second splattered onto my chin. Moose kept stroking me though my orgasm, making the rest shoot out onto my chest and stomach.

Totally blown away, I just laid there panting and quivering. When I realized that Moose was still leaning over my groin, I lifted my head and smiled a goofy grin.

He chuckled and kissed the tip of my softening penis. I watched as he slowly leaned into my body and hesitantly flicked his tongue over a small pool of semen on my stomach. He swallowed it and then licked his lips. He looked up at me and smirked. “Not bad.”

He licked the rest of it up, moving up my body, cleaning every drop. Every time his tongue touched my skin, mu body shuddered with aftershocks. After he cleaned my chin and lips, he kissed me. Our tongues mingled, tasting our combined favors.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me. Being careful not to smother me, he rested the bulk of his weight on me. He gazed down at me for moment and opened his mouth to speak. As he closed his mouth, I could sense his shields coming back up.

He suddenly pulled back and rolled over onto his back to stare at the ceiling.

I turned onto my side and cuddled up next to him and put my hand on his belly. “Are you okay?” I asked softly as I gently rubbed a little circle on his furry tummy, trying to comfort him.

He turned and looked at me. He looked so sad and lost that it broke my heart. From my point of view, we had just shared something magical. I didn't know why he would be upset.

“Why, Danny?” he asked.

That wasn't what I expected him to say. “Why what?”

“Why are you so good to me? I don’t deserve it.”

“I wish you would stop saying that,” I said. “You deserve to be happy. I want so much to make you happy.”

I laid my head on his chest and hugged him tight. The grief and anguish in his voice made me want to cry. I didn't know how to fix it.

“I would do anything to make you happy,” I quietly told him. “I wish you could love yourself as much as I love you.”

I closed my eyes, but a tear still escaped.

Moose’s arms wrapped around me, pulling me tight against him. I felt his entire body tremble. When I looked up, I saw he was crying too, but trying desperately to hold it in. I reached up and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

I held his face in my hands and I pressed my mouth to his. After a brief, but emotional kiss, I told him how I felt. “I do love you, Marvin.”

“I love you, too, Danny.”

He opened his eyes and he smiled at me. Some of the sadness in his expression was gone, but I wondered if he truly believed me. I didn't say the words just to make him feel better. They were true. I was fast falling in love with Moose.

“C’mere, big guy.”

I pulled at him and got him to turn onto his side facing me.

I kissed him and he hungrily kissed me back. I cuddled closer to his big body. I could feel his cock stiffening until it pressed into my groin. I pushed my own hard dick against him. His hand moved up and down my back. He squeezed and rubbed my ass cheeks.

“Make love to me, Moose,” I whispered into his lips.

“Are you sure?”

“God, yes. There’s stuff in the drawer there.”

Moose opened the nightstand drawer, finding a bottle of lube and a condom.

He looked sheepish and shy, having trouble meeting my eyes. “I’ve never…”

If I didn't think it would bruise his ego, I would have laughed at how cute he looked right then. “You’ve been with girls before? It’s the same thing.”

He looked down at my crotch. “I’ve been with a lot of girls and none of them had a cock.”

We both laughed.

“Well, the back part is the same,” I said. “Did you ever, you know, do anal with a girl?”

“No. No girl would take it. I guess I’m kind of big.”

I smiled at him. “Yeah. It’s big. Use your fingers and the lube to get me stretched and ready.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt me. Trust me. I trust you.”

Moose moved on top of me and I spread my legs for him. He knelt between my legs and looked at me, waiting for confirmation. When I encouraged him with a nod, he opened the lube and poured it onto his fingers. He rubbed his fingers into my crack and across my anus. When he made contact, I gasped and let out a soft moan.

He looked into my face for signs of pain as he slid his thick, callused finger into me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I had wanted this for so long. He slowly pumped his finger into me.

“Put another finger in,” I moaned.

I had two of Moose’s thick fingers in me. He stretched and twisted and turned. "Like this?"

“Yeah. Moose… Oh god… Curl your fingers forward…”

Moose curled his fingers in as he pulled out. After only a couple of attempts, he rubbed against my prostate, causing me to gasp.

“Oh! Moose!” I cried out, lifting my ass off the bed. “Please!”

He rubbed the sensitive gland with his fingers and then pushed into it. “Right there? Like that, baby?” His voice was low and deep, practically a growl. He was getting off on this.

I gripped the sheets with my fists. “Yes…”

He kept stroking and prodding my prostate as he thrust in and out. He pulled out his fingers and slipped in a third. I was panting and pushing back against him.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yes.”

He rolled the condom onto his cock and coated it with lube. I started to turn over onto my belly.

“No, Danny. I want to see your face while I make love to you.”

I couldn’t trust myself to speak for fear of becoming emotional, so I lay back and simply nodded. I grabbed my legs, pulled them back to my chest and let out a deep breath.

“Just pretend like I’m a girl,” I smiled. “You’ll figure it out.”

“I don’t want to pretend. You’re the only one I want to be with.”

He bent down and kissed me as he lined his dick up with my ass. With a firm push, the head of his cock slid into my tight opening.

I buried my face in his neck and tried not to cry out in pain. He was much thicker than any of my previous lovers. I gripped his back tight and locked my thighs around his waist.

“Are you okay, Danny? Do you want me to pull out?”

I tightened my arms, not wanting him to stop. “I’m okay. Just another couple seconds…”

Moose kissed along my neck, holding still for a few moments. He moaned into my ear. “I need to move, baby.”

The pain was subsiding, leaving me feeling full. “Go slow.”

Moose slowly pushed into me, giving me a couple more of his inches. He groaned loudly as he slid into me. I gasped at his thickness. The pressure hurt a little, but it felt so good at the same time.

“Moose,” I breathed.

“Fuck, baby,” he groaned. “Your pussy is so hot and so tight— I mean, your ass.”

I looked up at him wide-eyed. We both cracked up and laughed really hard. When our laughter died down, he looked down at me and smiled and said, “Sorry.”

Despite the awkward moment, neither of us went soft. It actually helped me to relax even further.

He held my head in his hands and kissed me as he pulled his cock out and slid back in. I moaned around his tongue as he pushed in again. When he rubbed against my prostate, I moaned and my entire body shuddered. Moose saw my response and made sure he hit it with almost every thrust.

I drew in a gasping breath as he sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. “Oh god…”

“You feel so good, baby… I love you, Danny…”

I whimpered and pushed up into him, my back leaving the mattress.

“Can you take it harder, baby?” he husked.

“Yes, please, Moose… I need it so bad.”

Inhibitions gone, Moose pulled out and thrust hard into me. I gripped his shoulders tight as he pumped harder and harder into me. He sucked on my neck as he pounded my ass with his fat cock. The head repeatedly jabbed into my prostate.

“Yes, oh, yes!” I cried. “Harder…”

“Fuck, Danny! So good, baby…”

His hairy belly rubbed against my dick and I pushed back against him with every thrust.

“Moose! I’m gonna come. Please don’t stop. Make me come! Please!”

I arched my back up and clawed at Moose’s back. My eyes rolled back into my head and I exploded, pulsing jets of hot semen between our bodies. My ass clamped down on Moose’s rod and contracted.

Moose gasped and his eyes went wide. “Jesus fucking Christ! Danny! You’re squeezing— Fuck!”

He pushed hard into me and his body shook and shuddered. I felt his dick throbbing inside me. He lost control of his arms and he fell on top of me, his body still trembling from his intense orgasm.

“Not the same,” he panted.

I let my cramping legs fall to the bed. Moose pushed back and kissed me hard.

“You’re fucking out of this world,” he panted. “That was nothing like fucking a girl.”

“I hope it was better,” I joked.

He nipped my chin with his teeth. “Only slightly.”

I chuckled. “I love you.”

“I love you, Danny. I think I’ve been in love with you since you sent me the letter with your picture. I still carry your picture in my wallet.” He glanced away and actually blushed from his confession. It was very endearing. “You don’t know how much your letters meant to me. How they helped get me through…”

Moose’s voice choked. I brought my hands up to his face and let him know how much I loved him with a look. He took a deep breath and pulled out of me. Pushing back onto his knees, he tugged the overflowing rubber off his softening cock. He tied it up and tossed it into the garbage bin next to my nightstand, then got back into bed and pulled me to him.

“Why did you stop writing me?” I asked quietly as I stroked the hair in the middle of his chest, where it was the thickest.

“Because you were dating someone and I didn’t want to get in the way.”

“When you stopped writing, I worried about you. I didn’t know if something happened to you, or if I did something wrong… It hurt.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think that you would… I thought since you met someone, you wouldn’t think of me anymore.”

“It’s okay. It’s all in the past. We have each other now.”

My eyes started to droop.

“Stay the night with me, Moose.”

I cuddled into his chest and tightened my arm around him.

“Night, my Danny,” he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

Chapter 8

The next morning, I woke with a groan. I opened my eyes to see Moose looking at me with a smile on his face. My arms and legs were tangled up in his.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” he chuckled. “You’re cute as fuck when you sleep, you know that?”

I ignored his embarrassing compliment. “Did you sleep okay?”

“Yeah. I don’t sleep much,” he said. He had a far off look in his eyes for a second, then turned back to me and smiled. He chuckled, then added, “Every time I moved or turned, you cuddled up closer to me.”

Even knowing he had deflected my question, I still blushed and groaned in embarrassment. “Sorry.”

“No, it was cute. I liked it. How are you feeling this morning?”

“Good.”

“You’re not… uh… sore?”

“Oh. No, I’m fine. I feel good, actually.”

He ran his hand down my back and cupped my ass. He shifted, pressing his hard cock into my thigh. Oh god, he wanted me again.

As he reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom, I rolled onto my back, pulling him on top of me. He lubed up his finger and slid it into me, pushing right into my prostate on the first try. I gasped and looked up at him wide-eyed.

“Oh god… Moose…”

A second finger joined the first and he twisted his hand around, stretching me, getting me ready. I was still relaxed enough that his fingers slid into me without much discomfort. He rolled the condom onto his fat cock, lined it up and gave a gentle but firm push.

I moaned as he slid home. He pushed back onto his knees, grabbed my ankles and held them in his fists, splayed up and outward. He pulled his hips back slowly until he was just about to slide out, then surged forward hard. He changed his angle a couple of times until he found my prostate. My body shuddered and I let out a loud moan.

“There’s the spot,” he smirked.

I looked up at him, my face pleading. “Please, Moose…”

Moose swiveled his hips, alternating between short strokes and long strokes, fast strokes then slow strokes.

All the while he watched me, taking in my reactions to the good dicking he was giving me. My hands roamed freely, caressing and rubbing his fur-covered chest and strong arms. It didn't take long for him to get me close.

He started pounding into me hard and fast, in and out as deep as he could. His hips loudly smacked against my ass and the headboard banged against the wall. Loud, unabashed grunts spilled from his throat and I moaned every time he bottomed out.

My fingers dug into his skin, a thin layer of sweat covering his body. Trapped between our bodies, my hard-on rubbed against his furry belly. I arched into him, getting the pressure I needed.

He was so sexy. And he was all mine. I couldn't have held back even if I wanted to.

“Moose, oh god, Moose! I’m gonna come, Moose. You’re making me come. Oh god, Moose!”

My back arched and my body tensed up and I exploded with a final scream of my man’s name. My warm spunk pulsed between our bodies. After the spurts subsided, I fell back into the bed, my body quivering uncontrollably.

Moose never stopped pumping, using my ravaged body to get his pleasure. Within seconds, he went over the edge.

“Aw fuck, baby, I’m coming!”

After his body stopped convulsing and his dick stopped pulsing, Moose let go of my legs and fell on top of me. He kissed my chest and neck, then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Moose tipped his head and smelled his armpit, crinkling his nose. “I need a shower.”

“Me too. You wanna shower together?” I asked.

We got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I got the water heated, we stepped inside. I grabbed the shower gel and a washcloth and started to soap and wash him. He looked down at me in surprise.

“Let me take care of you,” I whispered. “You never had anyone wash you before?”

I ran the washcloth over each of his arms and all over his furry chest and stomach. I liked the way the soap suds clung to his curly body hair. I ran the cloth up both sides to his armpits. I gave him a little tickle in his armpit, but he didn’t flinch.

“I’m not ticklish,” he smiled.

I gave him a shy smile as I started to wash his dick. He reached down to pull his foreskin back so I could get him nice and clean. It wasn't immune to my touch and it started to stiffen in my hands. To wash his legs, I had to squat down. When I continued to ignore his growing hard-on, Moose pushed his hips forward slightly until the head of his cock poked in the forehead.

With a laugh, I stood up, then had him turn around so I could wash his back and his butt. I ran my hand across the KELLOGG tattoo on his back. I loved that tattoo. It was sexy.

After I rinsed all the soap suds away, I had him turn around to face me. I pulled his head down a little so that I could wash his hair.

“Your turn,” he said once I finished with him.

I gave him the washcloth and he did the same for me. When he ran the washcloth up my side, I jumped. When he pressed into my armpit, I squealed and giggled, trying to smack his hands away from me.

He laughed and pinned me against the wall, tickling me until I was begging for him to stop. When he looked at me and smiled, I could see the joy in his eyes and I was happy I could be the one to make him feel like that. He then leaned down and kissed me slowly and passionately until the hot water ran out.

After we dried off, we pulled our underwear on. While I went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, Moose let the dogs out the back door.

“Let me cook you breakfast, Danny,” Moose said as he gave me a kiss on the back of my neck.

“Okay.” I grinned. Who would say no to that?

He opened the fridge and dug around. He made us omelets with bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese. They were easily one of the best things I ever tasted.

After breakfast, we moved to the couch to watch TV. I laid my head on his lap and spent most of the time looking up at him.

He looked down at me. “What? Do I got food on my face?”

I chuckled. “No. You’re really handsome, you know that?”

I reached up and tickled his bearded chin and smiled at him. He rubbed his hand on my head, smoothing down my hair. My eyes drooped and I let out a soft sigh, rubbing my cheek against his stomach.

“You act like a little kid sometimes,” he laughed.

I smiled and shrugged a little. “You like kids?”

“Yeah. I always wanted kids.”

“Me, too.”

I turned my head and kissed his soft, furry belly and looked back up at him. “I’m so glad you’re here.”

He looked down at me and I saw the sadness in his eyes for a brief moment. I really wished I could make it go away for him. If I took the time and effort, I believed that I could. Moose was worth it.

We lounged around on the couch for a little while and then got up and got dressed.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked. “We can do whatever you want.”

“Can we just stay here and watch a movie or something?”

“Sure, Moose. Whatever you want.”

* * *

Moose and I continued to see each other in secret over the next few weeks.

I was absolutely crazy about him. He seemed to be coming out of his shell more and more each day. I loved it when he spent the night at my house. We would make love all night long and he would hold me in his arms until I fell asleep. I always fell asleep before him and he was always awake when I woke.

I suspected that he didn’t sleep much and I think he had nightmares. On a few occasions, I woke when he suddenly bolted upright in bed. Each time, he would settle back down and hold me until I fell back asleep.

This particular morning, I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the roof and window. Needing to use the bathroom, I crawled over Moose and hurried down the hall. After I finished, I washed my hands and started to brush my teeth.

Moose knocked on the door and opened it. I looked up in the mirror to see him shuffle into the bathroom. He kissed the top of my head and then sat down on the toilet. I looked at him in horror and he kind of chuckled.

“Sorry. I forget sometimes that I’m not… You kind of lose any sense of modesty…”

“It’s okay,” I interrupted, not wanting him to be reminded of his time in prison. “I guess I should be glad you’re that comfortable with me. But I would die if you walked in while I was going to the bathroom. So….”

I rinsed my mouth and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee and let the dogs out into the back yard.

By the time I got back to the bathroom, Moose was finishing up brushing his teeth. I walked in and turned on the shower. I crinkled my nose at the smell that lingered in the room. He looked at me and laughed, not at all embarrassed. I couldn’t help but laugh too. When Moose laughed, it was infectious.

I stepped into the shower and I motioned seductively with my index finger for him to join me.

He got into the shower and pushed me against the back wall, kissing me hard. I grabbed at him and pulled him closer. My hard dick pushed into his groin while his quickly stiffened to poke into my stomach.

“I wanna fuck you, Danny,” he growled at me.

I nodded frantically. He turned me around so that I was facing the wall. I looked back and watched him grab the shower gel and squirt it into his hand. He smeared it up the crack of my ass and around his fat cock. I braced myself against the wall with my hands.

“Spread your legs.”

I obeyed him without question. He moved closer, squatted down slightly and pushed up into me. His thick rod slid into me nice and easy until his furry bush was resting against my smooth ass.

“M-m-moose,” I quivered. His cock felt blazing hot inside me.

Moose grabbed my hips and began pushing in and out of me. “Jesus fucking Christ, your pussy is tight.”

“God, your dick is so fat and hot inside me. Fuck me,” I begged.

He gripped me tight and began slamming his cock in and out of me, alternating shallow and long strokes, speeding up and slowing down. He knew exactly where my spot was and he rammed into it with every thrust.

“No, don’t stop,” I cried out when he pulled out.

He turned me around and put my arms around his neck. He lifted me and pinned me against the shower wall. He pushed his hips up and began pounding into me. I gripped him tightly, holding on for life. It felt so good, so amazing. His dick was so hot and so hard.

“Oh god, oh yes!” I panted.

His mouth clamped onto my neck and he sucked hard, pulling a bruise to the surface. My body quivered and if he wasn't holding me up, I would have slid to the floor.

“I’m coming!” I cried out as I tripped over the edge.

My ass clamped onto his fat shaft and squeezed rhythmically as my dick pulsed hot liquid in between our wet bodies.

Moose stifled a groan against my neck and he came hard with a triumphant shout of my name. His cock thickened even further and it throbbed and jerked inside me.

I felt the hot heat of his thick juices pulsing into me and running down my leg. My dick jerked and spilled one last drop.

“Oh god, oh my god,” I panted as my body went lax.

Moose stepped back and his cock slipped from my ass. A rush of his semen oozed out of me and dripped down my leg. I laid my head against the shower wall and looked at him through half closed eyes, grinning speechlessly.

His look of sated lust suddenly transformed into horror. “Danny! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to… to come inside you.”

When he started to get upset, I put my arms around him. “Shh. It’s okay, Moose. I promise it’s okay. I would have stopped you if I didn’t want it.”

“You’re the only person I’ve been with since before… They make us take tests when we go in, so I don’t have anything. You know what I mean? I promise.”

“It’s okay, Moose. I believe you. I've been tested too.”

“You’re not mad?”

“No. I… I liked it,” I blushed. “You felt good inside me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You’re the only one who’s ever been inside me like that.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Only you.”

“I love you, Danny. Love you so much.”

We started kissing and then reluctantly pulled away so that we could get cleaned up before the hot water ran out.

Chapter 9

After we showered and dressed, we went to the kitchen and had a cup of coffee. We didn’t have time to cook breakfast since we took so long playing in the shower, so we made some toast and took it with us.

We drove separately to work. I was the first to arrive as normal. It was now raining cats and dogs, so I ran to the side door as fast as I could and unlocked it.

Apparently I wasn't fast enough because Moose barreled into my back. We nearly tumbled to the floor, both laughing once I finally got the door open and shut behind us.

After I tossed my briefcase on my desk, I went to the break room and started the coffee like always. Moose walked in and came up behind me. He was wearing his hi-viz vest and had his hard hat, ready to start the day.

Tossing the hat on the counter, he put his arms around me and nibbled my neck.

“You’ve got a hickey,” he whispered. He nibbled on my neck again. I giggled and squirmed against him. I loved this playful side of Moose.

“Fuck, you’re making my cock hard,” he groaned, grinding his cock against my ass. I responded by pushing back.

An unexpected voice interrupted us, shouting, “What the hell are you doing?”

I gasped and turned around to see my Dad standing in the doorway. His face was red with rage.

Dad advanced on us and punched Moose square in the face. Moose stood there and took the punch. Before Dad could hit him again, I jumped in front of Moose and pushed Dad back.

“Stop!” I screamed.

Dad was livid. He tried to get around me and get at Moose. “Are you fucking my boy? You filthy piece of shit!”

“Dad, stop it! Leave him alone!”

“You let this dirty ex-con trash touch you?” he looked at me with disgust, before turning back to Moose. “You ain’t good enough for my boy! Fucking murderer!”

I gasped in horror. “Dad, please!”

Dad swung at Moose again and clocked him in the jaw. Moose just took it, looking dejected, making no effort to defend himself.

I could see all of the work I had put into Moose's self-esteem unraveling before my eyes. I started to cry as I tried to pull Dad away from him.

“You’re fired,” Dad spat at Moose. “Get the fuck out of my building! And if you ever come near my son again, I will fucking kill you!”

Dad lunged for Moose and I had to pull him back with every ounce of strength.

Moose left without a word, pushing past the crowd that had started to gather.

Embarrassed, humiliated, and beyond angry, I was now sobbing. I turned on my dad, and let him have it.

“How could you?” I asked. My voice began to rise in volume. “I’m in love with Moose. And he loves me. But you don’t care. He’s a good person, but you don’t want to see the person he is inside, the person he’s become. You only see what he did all those years ago. I’ll never forgive you for this, Dad. Never!”

Dad just looked back at me with his mouth agape, completely speechless. I could see the hurt on his face, but right now I didn't care. I had to find my man.

I shoved past him and the crowd of employees wisely parted. I ran out to the parking lot, shoving the side door open.

Moose’s truck was already gone.

I got in my car and drove straight to the motel where he was staying. His truck wasn’t there, so I kept going towards my house. He wasn’t there either, so I doubled back to the motel.

I pulled into the parking lot of the motel and I ran through the rain into the lobby. I walked up to the elderly woman at the front desk.

“Hi,” I panted. “I’m looking for Marvin Kellogg. He’s in Room 214. Can you call his room for me?”

“Room 214? Sorry, hon, he checked out.”

It felt like she just stabbed me in the gut. I stumbled out of the lobby and let the rain soak me to the bone as I shuffled back to my car.

As I got to my car, Dad’s truck pulled in next to me. He pushed open the passenger door.

“Get in, Danny!” he shouted over the rain.

I just stood there shivering, looking at him like he was crazy.

“Get in,” he repeated.

I got into the truck and he pulled a blanket from under the back seat and wrapped it around me.

“He’s gone, Dad,” I cried. “You got your wish.”

Dad sighed. “I don’t understand, son. How could fall in love with that man? Are you sure?”

“You don’t know Marvin, Dad. You never took the time to talk to him. He made a mistake a long time ago. Yes, he got drunk and someone died. But it was an accident. He has spent the last ten years beating himself up. He’ll never forget or forgive himself for what happened, but that just shows how much he cares and how big his heart is. I would give my life to make it all go away, to let him be happy and at peace.”

I looked up at Dad and he stared at me in silence.

“He’s a good person, Dad. He deserves to have some happiness. And I think he has that with me.”

“You’re a smart kid, Danny. And you’ve got a big heart. I guess I should trust you know what you’re doing. You really love this guy?”

“Yes, Dad. I do. He’s the one, Dad. The one I want to share my life with.”

Dad sighed. “All right. Let’s go see if we can find your man.”

I looked at Dad and started to cry. “Really?”

He took me in his arms and patted my back.

“I just want you to be happy, son. That’s all I ever wanted for you. You forgive me?”

“Yes. Thank you, Dad.” I sniffled and hugged him tighter.

We quickly laid out our search plans and I got into my car and we took off. We drove around for a few hours, checking in with each other regularly.

Dad finally called and said it was too dark and raining too hard to continue. Reluctantly, I agreed to go home and get some rest.

After hanging up with Dad, I got onto the highway and headed west. I figured he would head towards Chicago. I didn’t really have a plan. I just drove.

I drove for about an hour when I saw a truck on the side of the road. It looked like Moose’s truck. "Oh, please, let it be him!" I thought.

I pulled my car up behind it and ran to the passenger side and looked in. He wasn’t inside. I touched the hood of the truck and it was cool. I figured it had broken down. I opened the door, pulled out his big duffel bag and put it in the back seat of my car.

Knowing I was headed the right way, I pulled back onto the highway and started driving. I drove for nearly half an hour when I saw the big guy on the side of the highway walking. He was hunched down, his jacket over his head. As I approached, he held out his thumb and I pulled over to the side.

I leaned over and pushed open the passenger side door. Moose bent down and looked at me in shock. “Danny?”

“Moose, get in.”

He hesitated for a second and then climbed into the car. “What… What are you doing here?”

“I have been searching for you all day. Why did you leave me?”

I threw my arms around him and sobbed. He brought his arms around me and held me tight.

“Don’t you ever do that again, you big dummy!” I said angrily as I shoved him. I let him go, sniffled and wiped my nose.

“What are you doing here?” he repeated.

“I’m taking you home. But first, you need to get out of those wet clothes. I brought your bag from your truck. Come on, get undressed.”

I leaned over into the backseat and unzipped his bag. I looked back at Moose with a raised brow. I wasn't messing around. He sighed and started to get undressed.

“God… You’re soaked, Moose,” I said as I took the wet clothing from him.

Moose stripped completely bare. I couldn’t help but look at him. He reached into his bag and grabbed a flannel shirt and used it to dry himself off. He pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt and pulled them on.

I turned the heat up to high and put my car in gear and drove up to the next exit. I turned around and headed back east towards home.

“What about your dad, Danny? He was right. I don’t deserve you.”

“Stop! I don’t want to hear that ever again,” I said firmly. “I love you and you love me. That should be all that matters.”

“Okay,” he whispered.

“Crap. I need to call Dad.” I picked up my phone and dialed his number. “Dad?”

He sounded sleepy when he answered. “Danny? You okay?”

“Yeah. I found him. We’re on our way home. His truck broke down on the highway.”

“The highway? Tell me where and I’ll call to get it towed.”

After I told Dad where the truck was, we said goodnight and hung up.

“I can’t believe you came and got me,” Moose said.

“Why? You think I’m gonna let you get away from me that easy? But the next time I have to come chasing after you… When I find you, I’m gonna cut your dick off.”

Moose chuckled and shook his head. “You’re bossy when you get pissed.”

I looked over at him and was finally able to laugh.

Once we got home and got the dogs satisfied, I told Moose to take a long, hot shower. While he did that, I cleaned out one side of my closet. I emptied his duffel bag and hung up his clothes. I placed his underwear and t-shirts on the shelves that were supposed to be for linens. I took his wet dirty clothes and brought them to the laundry closet.

Moose came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist as I was loading the washing machine.

“Danny? Where’d you put my clothes?” he asked.

“In the closet.”

He walked off to the bedroom. Once I got the washing machine started, I went to the bedroom to check on him. He was standing in the closet staring at his hanging clothes.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Danny…”

“Please, Moose. I want you to stay with me. Please don’t leave me.”

My eyes filled with tears. He pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

“I won’t leave you, baby. I promise.” Moose leaned down and kissed me.

I cupped his bearded face in my hands. “I love you, Marvin.”

“I love you, too, Danny.”

“Come on. Let me make you something warm to eat.”

I went to the kitchen and dug through the cabinet. I heated up some chicken noodle soup and made him two grilled cheese sandwiches. I made myself a sandwich as well.

We sat down at the kitchen table and ate our dinner.

“You feeling okay?” I asked.

He paused with his spoon in front of his mouth. Thinking for a second, he replied, “I feel great.”

We smiled at each other and finished our meal. Afterwards, I loaded the dishes into the dishwasher.

I took the dogs outside so that they could go to the bathroom. Once they came back in, I wiped them down with a towel and sent them off to their beds.

“You ready for bed?” I asked Moose.

“Yeah.”

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I shut the door behind us and we undressed, then climbed into bed. I pulled the covers up over us as we settled on our sides facing each other.

Moose’s hand moved to my face. “You’re too good to be true,” he said. “You saved me, Danny. You saved me.”

“You’re my soul-mate, Marvin. I love you.”

Moose leaned in and kissed me passionately. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he licked at my tongue, beckoning it to play with his. We kissed and made out, our hands all over each other.

I slid down his body and turned around. Taking him in my hand, I stroked his shaft. I glided his foreskin back and forth over the head. When I felt Moose’s mouth on my dick, my eyes fluttered closed and I let out a moan.

I opened my eyes to see him sucking me, his cheeks hollowed and full lips stretched around me. I dove onto his dick and took him until I choked. I drew back, sucking hard. Flicking my tongue around the head, I bobbed up and down on him while he did the same to me.

Just when I was about to come, he pulled off me. He grabbed the lube off the nightstand and pushed me onto my back. Moving between my legs, he pushed my legs up to my chest, spreading me open. He shoved his face into my crack and went wild.

I never had a lover rim me before. It felt so damn good. My dick bobbed against my stomach, leaving a trail of precome. "Oh my god!"

His tongue and mouth were all over my ass. I cried out and grabbed his head as he swirled his tongue around, kissing, licking, and sucking at my hole. When his tongue pushed inside me, I moaned wantonly, writhing on the bed, lost in ecstasy.

He moved up onto my dick and took me into his mouth as he pushed a finger into me. He bobbed his head up and down on my shaft while he slipped another finger into me. The tips of his fingers sought out the bundle of nerves located just on the other side of the soft wall. When he pegged it, I lost it.

“I’m coming,” I moaned. “Oh god, I’m coming!”

My ass clamped onto Moose’s fingers and I came hard into his sucking mouth. He didn't pull off this time. He swallowed every drop until I finally had to pull him off my ultra-sensitive dick.

I fell back into the bed as he moved on top of me. I was so relaxed after my climax that he slid right into me with no pain.

He fucked me in a slow rhythm, but each thrust was hard and intense. I knew he was close to the edge, but trying to hold back. He quickly built up speed.

“Come inside me, Moose,” I whispered.

“Oh god, baby!” he called out as his thrusts became erratic. One last shove and he was grunting his release into me.

With a final shudder, he rolled off me onto his back.

We turned around so that our heads were back at the pillows. Moose seemed to content to go to sleep, but I wanted more. I moved up and straddled his hips. I reached behind me, took his still hard cock in hand and sat down on it.

He slid into my slimy tunnel with ease.

I looked down at him with lust in my eyes. “I love your big dick,” I whispered. “I love it inside me. It’s the biggest and best I ever had.”

“Your ass is so fucking tight, baby. You make me feel so good. I love you so fucking much.”

I braced myself with my hands on Moose’s belly, slid up and then slammed myself back down.

“Oh god,” I groaned.

“Fuck my cock, baby,” he growled. “Fuck me, Danny.”

He brought his rough callused hands up to my chest. He ran his thumbs over my hard nipples, tweaking them into stiff peaks, then slid his hands down to my hips.

I bounced up and down his fat cock. He gripped my hips tight to guide me as he thrust up into me.

I looked down at him. He was staring at my face, his eyes dark with lust.

“Love… you… Moose,” I panted, keeping his eye contact.

“You’re so fucking sexy, baby,” he voiced, deep and husky. “Fuck, you’re gonna make me come.”

I grabbed one of his hands and pushed it towards my cock. “Moose, please.”

“You want me to touch you, baby?” He slid a finger up the underside of my dick, scooping up the leaking precome.

“Yes, please,” I cried as I rode him harder, dropping my ass onto his cock over and over.

“Tell me. Tell me what you want.”

“Touch me, Moose. Make me come…”

Moose spit into his hand and wrapped it around my cock. I thrust up into his hand and then slammed back down onto his cock. I did it over and over until I finally cried out in ecstasy.

“Moose!”

Ropes of hot come ejected from my dick and arced across Moose’s chest and stomach. My hole convulsed around his pistoning cock and he grabbed my hips, pulling me down as he slammed up into me.

“Fuck!”

I felt his dick pulsing and throbbing as it spurt jets of hot semen deep inside my hot tunnel. I fell forward onto my big lover and he wrapped his arms around me. He press small kisses all over my head while we tried to get our breathing under control.

I slid off him and crumpled at his side in sated exhaustion.

Moose got up out of bed and returned with a warm, damp towel. He wiped my chest and stomach down. He gingerly picked up my soft dick and gave it a cleaning. He then ran the towel up between my legs a couple of times. I was half asleep when he came back to bed.

After settling down, he pulled me to him and I gazed into his eyes.

They glistened and sparkled. I saw love and joy reflected back at me. The sadness was gone.

I grinned at him, letting him see how happy he made me. After a quick kiss, he turned onto his side and I rolled over and snuggled back into him. He brought his arm around me and pulled me close, spooning up behind me.

“I love you, Danny,” he whispered as he kissed the back of my head.

“I love you, too.”

I felt his breathing slow down and even out. Then he began snoring lightly behind my head.

It was the first time he ever fell asleep before me. In fact, he slept through the entire night and didn’t wake up until after I did.

I knew then that he’d be okay. He just needed love. Love can fix anything.

div>After two years of writing to his prison pen-pal, Danny finally meets Moose face-to-face.
 
The burly man is wracked with guilt over the events that landed him in prison. Danny will do anything in his power to make Moose see what a good person he is at heart.
Copyright © 2013 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good story. I like moose reminds of a big teddy bear. Both the father and Leo were dicks. Danny should have dropped Leo on the first day, selfish prick animals always no best lol. At least with Danny's dad even though he was a bit of a bigot? He at least was sorta thinking of Danny's welfare. He made up for it by realizing he screwed up almost immediately so he get half a point for that in my book.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You are doing it again. Great story and characters. Glad that Danny is persistent on moving the right relationship forward. Looking forward to more of the story

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What an amazing story.

I stopped to read it as I've written to a prison pen pal once. It got my attention and I wanted to see what came of their friendship on paper when they met up.

I am glad I decided to check it out. A heart warming tale of two guys that find each other in the most unlikely way. Yet so often that is how life is.

I really enjoyed the way you developed your characters. Simple and effortlessly, yet they were multi faceted and dynamic people, full of emotion and feeling and warmth. We don't always make the right decision trying to protect the ones we love, but in the long run I am glad that Danny stuck to his guns and love seemed to win the day.

Great story. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Everyone doesn't get a second chance at a good life, but Moose certainly did. Danny knew a good thing when he found it, but he had a hard time giving Moose back his self-esteem. Life is never going to be perfect, but love endures when you fine the right one to share it with. Wonderful story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Maybe it's a thing that you don't reply to comments/reviews, and I guess that's okay. For my part, I think this novella (Part 1 - as it is here, complete) is masterfully done. In the letters especially you give the reader clear, concise development of both main characters. Every time I read it, when Moose writes,  A guy like you must have a big heart taking in strays and writing to convicts, it comes close to choking me up. It says so much about the inmate and his lonely state of mind. 

 

Small items of foreshadowing are also well done. Perhaps the best revolves around Leo and the dogs. They don't like him; he does not like them. The old saying goes that our canine pals are the best judges of human character. So your small introduction of this right when the reader is naturally hoping Leo and Danny will hit it off is pitch perfect. It tells us ever so slightly that not all is well. And then Leo turns out to be a douchbag lover, lol.   

 

The integration of the sex is likewise deftly done, and it's hot 😈 ❤️ 😈  All in all, I think this is one of the best pieces of its kind on GA, and I'm more than happy to have bumped into it. Job well done!

 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..