Jump to content

The Degan Paradox 3. Galactic Conspiracies Premium

   (2 reviews)

Peri McSmith is aboard the U.S.C. Cassini. A routine medical exam reveals a startling link between Peri and the Cassini's last mission.

Beshel Drago, Chief Investigator for the Degan Federation, searches for leads on the rogue scientists conducting illegal experiments using Degan citizens. He hits another dead end—until the rescued embryo's human parent is identified.

/
Copyright © 2016 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 5


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Brayon

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Answers are revealed, and this tremedous little SciFi story was a fantastic way to end the series with. The characters were vibrant, and the scenery was painted vividly. Again, I would recommend the series.

  • Like 1
Link to review
DJSMITH74

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was as good as the others. Highly recommend reading the trilogy.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..