Jump to content
    Robbie1
  • Author
  • 4,494 Words
  • 1,769 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2007 - Spring - Fairy Tales Entry

Encountering the Lost Prince - 1. Encountering the Lost Prince

ENCOUNTERING THE LOST PRINCE
By Robbie

Once upon a time in a land far away lived a young lady by the name of Gianetta with her little boy named Victor. Gianetta had never been married and Victor was the result of a short and unfortunate relationship with an unsuitable young man. Gianetta’s father, on finding out that she was pregnant banished her from his house. Victor was an ugly child even from birth and as he became older so the intensity of his ugliness grew. His mother would walk with him in the baby carriage and every person who bent over to look at the baby would cringe in horror at his ugly countenance.

When he was 11 years old Victor’s mother caught influenza and died, leaving Victor with no one to look after him. He was put into an orphanage but after a time the other children started calling him names. Day after day, his fury grew until he could stand the teasing no longer; he ran away and lived by himself in the forest adjoining the royal palace. He had heard the story that a wicked witch had put a spell on the royal Prince Anthony giving him magical powers. Victor sometimes dreamed that the prince’s powers would help him become a normal boy. For example, he heard that anybody who bathed naked with the prince would become the most beautiful person on earth, and the object of the prince’s undying affections. This person would go on to live with the prince as his life partner. Unfortunately he had also heard that anybody who saw the prince naked, apart from members of the royal family, would die on the spot. Victor constantly puzzled over how he could bathe naked with the prince without incurring his death.

He fed himself on fruit and berries from the trees and occasionally he would manage to catch and kill a wild animal which he would then cook over an open fire.

He soon outgrew his clothes and would wander naked through the forest. Over the next couple of years he grew hair all over his body and his hands and feet became gnarled so that he began to look and move like a wild animal. As he entered adolescence his body began to experience the feelings that normal boys had. Most noticeably he discovered how pleasurable it was to play with his penis and scrotum and soon he was masturbating regularly.

One hot summer’s day about 16 years after he was born, after a particularly satisfying self-pleasuring left him feeling extremely sticky, Victor decided to bathe in the pool near his home. It was very secluded; indeed, nobody else seemed to even know it was there.

He slid his hairy, ugly body into the pool and relaxed as the cool water lapped around him. He had been in the pool for about five minutes when he heard hoof beats approaching. A few seconds later he heard voices and through the trees he saw two horses and their riders approaching the pool. Victor hid himself among the reeds.

“Yes, here it is,” said one rider, “this is where I used to come when I was little. I used to bathe here regularly.”

“Well remembered, your Royal Highness” replied the other, “and do you intend to bathe here today?”

“Yes indeed, William, the water here was always wonderfully cool; all of these trees protect it from the sun.”

The prince dismounted and began to remove his clothes. When he was wearing only his under garments he said to William “You’d better turn away now William, at least until I am in the water. You mustn’t see me naked or you will die.”

“Yes, your Royal Highness,” replied his friend, “in fact, I will explore the area while you are bathing and will return in half-an-hour or so.”

“Very well, William” said the prince and waited until his friend was out of sight before he began removing the rest of his clothes.

Victor’s eyes were glued to the prince until he realised that he was in danger of losing his life as well. He broke a reed from the rushes at the edge of the pool and ducked under the water, using the reed as a breathing tube.

The prince, who was also sixteen, finished undressing and slid his smooth, pale young body into the water. He swam a little allowing the cooling water to lap around his body, especially around his penis and his scrotum which had become hot and sweaty inside his clothes. He couldn’t resist touching them and bringing himself to a full erection under the water.

After a few minutes Victor could stay under the water no longer and raised his head above the surface. He lifted his hands to brush the water from his hair and face and was immediately aware that his hands felt different as he rubbed them over himself. He opened his eyes and looked down at them. He could not believe what he saw. Gone were the gnarled, ugly hands that he had become used to. His hands were beautifully formed and his nails neatly trimmed. Furthermore the hair from his hands and arms seemed to be floating on top of the water. In fact, there was so much hair floating on the water that he just knew that his whole body was now that of a normal boy. The prince’s magic had worked.

Victor could hardly believe that it was true. In his excitement he cried out loud. Too late he realised that he had made the prince aware of his presence; the prince was approaching. Victor tried to hide deeper in the rushes but it was to no avail. The prince spotted him and said “Hey, who are you and what do you want? I demand that you answer in the name of my father, the king!”

Victor, expecting to die immediately, began apologising “I’m so sorry, your Royal Highness, I didn’t mean any harm. Please don’t make me look at you, I don’t want to die.”

The prince, seeing that it was a boy of about his own age relaxed and said “Don’t worry; you will only die if you see me naked. The water is hiding my nakedness.”

Victor turned towards the prince and heard him inhale sharply.

“You are beautiful, truly beautiful” the prince said “I believe you must be the most beautiful person in the world.”

The prince came closer to Victor and held out his hand to him. Victor took the prince’s hand and allowed himself to be drawn to the prince and then fell into the prince’s arms. He could feel the hardness of Prince Anthony’s penis as it pressed against his own growing member. Victor found it difficult to believe that this was happening, firstly because he had had no human contact with anybody since he ran away from the orphanage and secondly for the reason that he had not been hugged by anybody since his mother died.

Prince Anthony lifted his hands and gently took Victor’s face between them, and then he placed his lips on Victor’s mouth and gave him a slow kiss. Then, as they embraced once more, Victor opened his mouth and felt the prince’s tongue on his lips. His penis sprang to full hardness in an instant. He had never been kissed like this before and it was having a devastating effect on him. In fact his knees began to give way and the prince had to support him.

As the boys broke their kiss Prince Anthony looked around him and noticed all of the hair floating on the water. When he questioned Victor about this, Victor explained what had happened and gave the prince a brief version of his life story. The prince looked at him strangely and then asked his mother’s name. “Her name was Gianetta” answered Victor.

Prince Anthony smiled and said “My father’s sister was in a similar predicament. She became pregnant when she was quite young and my grandfather, who was then king, banished her from the palace. He wasn’t a wicked man, but he believed in old-fashioned values and sex outside marriage was immensely frowned upon. He regretted his actions some years afterwards and tried to get in touch with her, but she had died. Although her son had been taken into an orphanage he had run away and has never been seen since. Her name was Gianetta … … … so you must be my cousin, Prince Victor.”

“Surely not,” said Victor “Even if all of this is true, and I don’t believe it for a moment, I can’t be a prince.”

“Yes you can,” said Anthony “My grandfather, even though his daughter was dead, acknowledged that her son was, indeed, a prince of the royal house. He decreed that if ever the boy was found, he should be elevated to the rank due to him. But now I’m getting cold and we must get out of the water.”

“Yes, but I mustn’t see you naked” remembered Prince Victor.

“It doesn’t matter now on two counts” said Prince Anthony “Firstly, you are a member of the royal family; secondly you are to be my life partner. Do you think I am going to choose a partner who is about to die?”

The two boys emerged naked from the pool and Victor saw for the first time how very different his body now was. He was still dark-skinned and dark-haired as opposed to Prince Anthony who was blond-haired and pale-skinned, but the contrast made them a delightful and beautiful couple. He was all too aware of the naked prince standing next to him and could not resist a surreptitious glance at him. He was surprised and delighted to see that Prince Anthony was openly looking back at him. “I was wrong.” Said Prince Anthony, “You’re not beautiful; you’re absolutely perfect” his penis pulsing with every heartbeat.

The two princes embraced once again, comfortable with each other’s nakedness. The moment was short-lived though, for a few seconds later they heard the sound of approaching hoof beats and William’s horse came into view. “Quickly, we must get dressed. William must not see me naked,” said Prince Anthony.

“But I have no clothes” said a panicked Prince Victor.

“Then take my underclothes and I’ll do without.” said Prince Anthony.

Prince Victor put on Prince Anthony’s underwear, which felt strange after being naked for so long, and stayed hard inside the garments, knowing that they had been on Prince Anthony’s body, rubbing against his penis.

“My friend William” said Prince Anthony, “I’d like you to meet my long lost cousin, Prince Victor, the son of Princess Gianetta.”

Prince Victor must have looked strange dressed just in Prince Anthony’s underwear, but William bowed low and said, “It is an honour to meet you, your Royal Highness; I have heard the story of what happened to your late mother and I am delighted that you have returned to your family. If ever I can be of service to you I would deem it an honour.”

Prince Victor smiled and held out his hand for William to shake. “Thank you, William, I’m afraid I’m not too familiar with royal protocol, but I am pleased to meet you and would like us to be friends."

“William has been my personal servant and companion since we were children and there is nothing that he doesn’t know about me. Although we are of different social standing, I count William among my very dearest friends and I trust him implicitly both with my secrets and my life, but now we must get back to the palace, and I must introduce you to your Uncle James, my father and King of all the land. Come up onto my horse with me and we’ll ride together.”

William dismounted and helped Prince Victor on to his cousin’s horse, then remounted his own animal and they rode to the palace. Prince Victor put his arms around his cousin’s waist and pressed himself against his back, his penis remaining hard throughout the short ride to the palace. On arrival, the three boys went straight to Prince Anthony’s bedchamber and William went into the bathroom and began to run a bath for Prince Victor, explaining, “You must look your best when you meet the King. Fortunately, you are about the same size as Prince Anthony so I will choose a suitable outfit from his wardrobe while you bathe.”

Prince Victor thought nothing of undressing in front of William as he was so used to being naked. As he did so William gave him some advice about the protocol that had to be observed when he met the king. As Prince Victor climbed into the bathtub, William said, “I’ll leave you to bathe alone and go and prepare your finery.” and left the room.

Prince Victor revelled in the luxury of a hot bath with scented oils. As he lay in the water, his penis began to harden once more and he took himself in hand and slowly began to masturbate.

“Can I help you with that?” said a voice from the doorway. Prince Victor immediately tried to hide his erection from his cousin and slid lower into the bath. “Don’t be shy, we all do it,” said Prince Anthony, who began to undress himself. He proceeded to climb into the bath with Prince Victor, calling out to William that he was not to enter the bathroom. The boys sat at opposite ends of the bath, each with one leg between the other’s two and their toes touching the other’s erection. Prince Anthony began to rub his foot against Prince Victor and the effect felt amazing. Prince Victor copied Prince Anthony’s actions and very soon both boys were approaching their climaxes. They knelt up in the bath and took each other in hand, their orgasms hitting within seconds of one another and their boy juices coating one another’s bodies and mixing in the bath water.

The boys embraced and washed one another clean, then climbed out of the bath and towelled one another dry.

As they entered the bedchamber with towels wrapped around them, they saw that William had laid out two sets of almost identical clothes for them. “I’ll go and let the King know that you have a surprise for him while you get dressed” he said, and left the room.

The boys dressed, Prince Anthony helping Prince Victor with garments that he was unfamiliar with, and brushing both of their hairs. Once ready, Prince Anthony took Prince Victor by the hand and led him to the king’s private quarters. As they arrived, the king’s bodyguard blocked the door, but when Prince Anthony explained who his companion was, the bodyguard stood aside so that the boys could enter the chamber.

The Lord Chamberlain was on hand to announce the boys’ arrival, but Prince Anthony asked that they be introduced as ‘The Prince Anthony and companion.’

As they approached the king he looked from one boy to the other, then at Prince Anthony and raised his eyebrows questioningly. “Your Majesty,” said Prince Anthony and bowed low, Prince Victor mimicking his actions. “Father, may I present to you Prince Victor, son of your sister and my dear aunt Gianetta.”

“Well, bless my soul.” said the king, smiling. Then being a little more serious he said, “Excuse me for asking this, Victor.” Then, turning to Anthony, he enquired, “Can you be absolutely certain?”

“Father” replied Prince Anthony “Victor has bathed naked with me and the spell has allowed him to live, therefore he must be of the royal house.”

The king stood and motioned for Prince Victor to approach. Remembering what William had told him he knelt before the king. When the king held out his hand Prince Victor took it and kissed the ring that every monarch of the land had worn since time began. Then the king took the boy by both hands, bade him stand and embraced him saying, “My dear Victor, you cannot imagine how I have longed for this day. I miss my darling sister every day of my life, but now I have you to remind me of her. Every time I look at you the pain will not be so great. Welcome to my house and welcome back to the family. We must have a grand feast to celebrate your homecoming and, if the witch’s spell is still working, I assume I can also celebrate the fact that my son has found his life partner. This is truly a happy day for the whole family.”

Arrangements were made for a grand feast to take place two days later and invitations were issued to all of the local dignitaries and noblemen.

It was taken as a matter of course that the boys would share a bedchamber and that night their relationship was consummated long and hard - to their entire satisfaction and delight. As the proceedings were unwitnessed I must leave the details to your imagination. The only known fact is that whatever went on in the privacy of the royal bedchamber that night, it would seal the bond the two boys would share throughout the years to come.

When the two princes eventually drifted off to sleep in the early hours of the morning they dreamt firstly of one another, and then they had identical dreams. They each dreamt of a witch in the forest, hiding behind a tree and watching them bathe in the pool. When they emerged from the pool they saw the witch’s expression turn to one of horror. As they watched themselves embrace the witch’s body disintegrated and crumbled to the forest floor.

The boys awoke as the first rays of the sun crept through a gap in the curtains; both were erect and urgently needing to relieve themselves. They went naked together across the hall to the bathroom and shared the bowl. On their return to bed they lay in one another’s arms and shared their dreams, amazed that they had both dreamt about the witch.

At eight o’clock there was a tap on the door, and William entered with a tray of tea. He opened the curtains and turned to the bed, smiling as he saw the princes in one another’s arms. Good morning your Royal Highnesses,” he said. “I trust you slept well?” he added with a grin.

Prince Anthony laughed while Prince Victor blushed, then Prince Anthony said “William, are you feeling particularly brave this morning?”

“I believe I would always be brave with you by my side” said William.

“And do you trust me?” asked Prince Anthony.

“More than I trust anybody except His Majesty the king,” said William.

“Very well, William. I am naked under these bedcovers as you have probably guessed. I would like you to pull back the bedcovers and look at my naked body.”

William raised his eyebrows and looked worried for the briefest moment. “Very good, your Royal Highness,” he said and tentatively took the edge of the bedcovers in his hand, pausing momentarily in case this was some sort of test. As nothing more was said he slowly pulled back the bedcovers to reveal the two naked boys lying in each other’s arms. The three of them paused for a moment or two before Prince Anthony took a deep breath and said, “The spell is broken, the witch is dead.” Then he explained to William about their dreams.

The three boys chatted excitedly for a minute or two then Prince Anthony turned to William and said “William, my dear, dear friend. You have shown exceptional courage this morning.” Then he went to the door, opened it and called for a guard. When the guard arrived he trembled in his shoes seeing the naked prince and expected to drop dead at any moment. “Do not worry, the spell is broken” said Prince Anthony, “Now give me your sword.”

The guard handed his sword to Prince Anthony, who came to the centre of the room and said to William, “Now kneel before me, William.” William smiled and did as he was asked. “By the power vested in me as a Prince of the Realm, I hereby dub thee Lord William of the Royal Forest.” He tapped William on both shoulders with the guard’s sword and concluded, “Arise, Lord William.” William stood and shook hands with the Prince as the guard approached and retrieved his sword, then the two boys embraced as the guard left, closing the door behind him.

“Thank you, Your Royal Highness, this is far more than I deserve.”

“Nonsense, Lord William, you proved this morning that you would lay down your life if I asked you to and I cannot ask more of any man. Now that the disparity in our social status is considerably diminished I would consider it a favour if you would address us princes by our given names when together in private, although protocol must be observed when others are present.”

“Certainly Your Royal Highness, er, Prince Anthony.” Prince Anthony shook his head. “Anthony?” William half-asked. Prince Anthony smiled and nodded, embracing his friend once again.

Prince Victor, who had remained silent throughout this episode, came forward and shook Lord William by the hand “I admire you greatly, William, and I count it an honour to have such a brave man as my friend,” he said.

“Thank you … Victor,” said William, a little uneasy at being so familiar with the princes, “I have known Anthony since we were very young and I have never seen him as happy as he is now. Thank you for making him so happy, Victor. I hope I shall have the pleasure and the privilege of serving you both for many years to come.”

As William finished speaking the door of the bedchamber opened and the king entered saying “Good morning, boys, and how are you this morning? I trust you … … slept … … well … …” he faltered as he saw the two naked princes. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise … … …”

“Father, the spell has been broken. Victor and I both dreamed last night that the witch died in the woods and when William came in with the tea this morning he bravely agreed to pull back the bedcovers and test our theory.”

“Well, well, well,” said the king. “Can things get any better? I have my nephew back in the palace, my son and heir has found his life partner and now I find that the witch’s curse has been lifted. This is truly an amazing time. And you, William, you must be rewarded for your bravery.”

“Father, you are a little late. May I present to you Lord William of the Royal Forest. It was the first naked investiture in history,” said Anthony, grinning broadly.

The king turned to William and beamed at him, holding out his hand. Lord William knelt before the king and kissed his ring, then stood to be embraced and kissed on both cheeks by the monarch. “It is no more than you deserve, Lord William. You shall be given a seat of honour at the feast tomorrow night.” Then he turned to the two princes and said “And now, my boys, may I suggest that you get dressed. Even though the spell is broken, Anthony, I don’t think it would be right and proper for you to parade around naked to prove the point.” The king laughed at his own humour as did the boys while Lord William laid out their clothes for the day. The boys adjourned to the bathroom to share another bath and ready themselves to meet the court and introduce Prince Victor into royal life.

Well, as you have probably guessed the whole of the palace, both courtiers and staff, greeted Prince Victor and welcomed him into their circle. The feast was a great success and Lord William was, indeed, given a seat of honour. When word got about that he had risked his life for Prince Anthony he was treated with more respect than he had ever known.

A couple of years later, shortly after the boys were eighteen, they underwent a Civil Partnership Ceremony and their official union was blessed by the Archbishop. This paved the way for other gay couples in the land to undergo similar ceremonies and live together legally as couples.

On Prince Anthony’s twenty-first birthday his father made an announcement to the nation that he was abdicating in favour of the younger generation and decreed that the land would henceforth be ruled jointly by the Princes Anthony and Victor who would both assume the title of King. The Monarchic ring was to be melted down and made into two smaller ones, one for each of the boys.

The boys were delighted and immediately engaged Lord William as their Lord Chamberlain and asked him to form a staff for them as their father’s staff would remain loyal to him. William was elevated to “Duke of the Palace Royal” and became the most powerful of all the commoners in the land.

As with all relationships, let alone a joint monarchy, the two kings had their differences, but these were few and far between and were generally settled in the privacy of the bedchamber rather than publicly at the debating table.

The country continued to prosper and when Prince Anthony’s sister, Princess Melissa married and gave birth to three sons and a daughter, they knew that the future of the royal house was assured.

Lord William married a beautiful young girl named Chloe and together they continued to run the royal household for many years to come.

So that more or less ends the story of ‘Encountering The Lost Prince’, except to say that the kings’ love for one another continued and increased on a daily basis, a fact which did not escape their subjects who loved their monarchs and showed great loyalty to them.

Twenty years later, shortly before their father, now known as ‘The Duke Royal’ died, the kings returned to the pool in the forest where they had first discovered one another and bathed naked together, then when they came up out of the water they stood underneath the tree where the witch had perished and embraced, firstly recalling their boyhood love for one another, then declaring their present love and finally promising their undying love. Then they returned to the palace where they were welcomed by the Duke and all of their friends who toasted their health at a huge banquet.

When all their guests had gone the two kings sat together drinking wine and smoking cigars long into the night, reflecting how wonderful life had been to them and looking forward to many years of life to come. And, of course, they all lived happily ever after.

 

Story Discussion Thread

Robbie (with grateful thanks to my editor, A.S. who turns my rambling jottings into intelligible stories.)

The-Story-Teller@hotmail.co.uk

© 2007 Robbie
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2007 - Spring - Fairy Tales Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I didn't realize it was a curse, until the boys dreamed about the witch. Great fairy tale, and well done on spelling Hans Christian Andersen's name correctly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..