Jump to content
    Robert Rex
  • Author
  • 2,891 Words
  • 4,241 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Landfall - 16. I May Pass Out

Barry's new life is about to begin....but there's squeaky clean fun in the shower first.
(Spoiler alert: Yeah, there's sex here!)

Back in the room, Dave announced he's taking a shower before bed. Peeled off his shirt, dropped his cargo shorts, standing in just his boxer briefs—and I'm reminded again what a hot fucker he is.

“Go ahead. I'll hit it after you're done. It's already hot out there, and it's only early June.” Stripping off my clothes, I'm lying on the bed thinking as I hear the shower run.

What was it Doc said? “Why do you feel the need to put a label on everything?”

Guess it's always been the way I was taught to do things. Label it, deal with it, or put it away to pull it out later.

Dave is example one. Am I gay? Am I bi? Does it matter? The feelings are there regardless of the label. And they're good feelings, too—and I know he's feeling the same way. So why am I lying here, when he's naked, wet, and hot in the bath?

You can navel-gaze and over-think things for hours, or learn by living.

Stand, quickly drop the boxer briefs, and go into the bath. Open the shower door—it's a big Italian tile and granite-lined shower, overhead recessed can lights, room for three or more linebackers inside, multiple shower heads mounted high on the side walls, on the side walls at waist level, even two heads overhead spraying downward. Water sprays everywhere. Almost like an automatic car wash.

“What are you doing?” Dave turns, his eyes are wide, looking at me as the water cascades down his chest and back. His cock is relaxed, but lengthening as I get just as wet from the water.

“Making sure you're as clean as you can be.” I'm grinning, and Dave smiles, eyes narrowing.

“Sure this is what you want?” Dave's looking at me with a mix of both surprise and wonder.

I nod fast, certain my head looks like a blur.

“Glad you're here, Barry. ”

Dave moves forward, tilts his head and kisses me. Tongue exploring, lips pressed hard against mine. It sizzles—and the rising steam around us adds to the effect. His hands slide smoothly up and down my wet back and sides, occasionally reaching down to cup my ass. One hand pulls back between us to play with my chest, reaching a nipple to stroke, squeeze, tug.

Who knew my tits are this sensitive?

Hell, my dick is pulsing in time with each stroke/tug of his hand on my nipple, and a tingle runs through my balls.

Keeping busy myself, exploring his body, finding his nipples just as sensitive, and every time I cup a cheek of his butt with my hand, I'm rewarded with a groan, and his cock flexes against mine. The shower gel he was using adds the fragrance of vanilla and the feel of silk between us.

Totally different from any woman I've ever been with. Silk over steel. And I've got the feeling there's no holding back, no limits with Dave. Sexually or otherwise. Never had that feeling with anyone.

He can handle anything I throw at him.

Dave's now moving along my jaw, working his way to my ear then down my neck with hard kisses, sucking, licking. He reaches the base of my neck and lightly sucks and chews on it. Leaving a mark? Shit, who cares—about to jump out of my skin with his intensity. Keep this up, and I'm gonna cum.

I don't need to fuckin' cum yet, this is too nice, too fun to let it end that quickly.

Dave's moving down, chewing on the edge of my armpit, licking it, swirling his tongue in my chest hair as he moves to my left nipple, sucks it, lightly nibbles. His right hand moves down to cup my nuts and give 'em a light tug and a gentle squeeze, his left moves back to caress my slick butt cheek, squeezing and massaging it.

Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum.

Grab his head, pull him up in a kiss. Start using my lips and tongue to explore his face, his earlobes, his neck, basically mimicking his actions. Imitation is the best form of flattery, right?

His skin is slick, the vanilla aroma is matched by the vanilla taste, water slicking my hands and his body as I play with his thick chest hair, work on each nipple, first his right, then his left—and feel both his body and his cock stiffen with each suck, each nibble, each lick. The sound of the water splashing seems to emphasize each gasp and groan coming from Dave—or me. Can't determine the source of the sound, but doesn't matter. Helluva soundtrack regardless.

Never had my body explored like this by anyone; obviously, never explored a man's body like this. Hell, never touched or explored my own body this much. I don't need to fuckin' cum yet, and I'm so damn close.

Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum.

Dave's magic fingers continue to work on my chest even as I'm bent and leaning into him to work on his chest with my mouth. Talk about motivation.....

“Come here,” Dave's coarse whisper directs me upward. He pulls me into another hot kiss. “You've been a good boy today, I'm gonna reward ya.” DIC is in full authoritative mode. Deep kiss again as he pulls me close, clinching my body tight against his. I can feel his heartbeat in his pulsing dick against mine. Damn, I can stay like this forever.

Is this heaven?

Dave's hand moves from my balls up to my cock, swirling his palm over the head of my dick. Like a jolt of electricity. His other hand is a blur as he uses the combo of hot water and remaining shower gel from his own body to bathe as much as he can reach of me. A couple of strokes of his hand on my cock, and I'm again almost at orgasm. His kiss deepens.

Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum.

Dave pumps a squirt of shower gel in one hand from the wall dispenser. “Close your eyes.” I do.

The next thing is both of Dave's hands on my head. He's shampooing my hair. Who'd have thought it'd be this sensuous? Feels great and sexy as hell as he massages my scalp, working up a lather. Definitely not like anything I've ever had before. He kisses me as he works his fingers, exploring my scalp, stretching the hair full length before repeating it all on the next section.

His chest and belly are pinned against mine, the fur of each chest brushing the other, our cocks locked together as though bound. The current runs from head to toe, and especially in between. I'm so fucking hard I could sculpt diamonds.

Dave breaks the kiss. “Keep your eyes closed, gonna rinse ya.” He maneuvers me underneath the high shower head on the side wall. Hot water adds its own massage to the traces of his fingertips. Another kiss as he works the remainder of the suds out of my hair and off my face. I open my eyes as he breaks the kiss.

Dave looks me in the eye, spins me around. “Hands against the wall, Barry, and spread your legs.” No arguing with that tone of voice.

Hands at shoulder height on the damp Italian tile, head resting against the cool granite inlaid strip.

Dave pumps a squirt of shower gel in one hand from the wall dispenser. “Close your eyes again. Just relax and enjoy, Barry.”

Dave's hand with the gel in it comes around and starts playing with my chest and nipples again, making my chest and belly slippery with the suds. His hard cock nestles in the crack of my ass, sliding up and down between my cheeks as he soaps my chest.

Never thought about getting fucked, but shit this feels good. Kinda scared, but I trust him.

His mouth is busy, tracing around my spine, lapping at my shoulder blades. He starts to slide down my back with his tongue, massaging me with his lips as he drops lower. His hand moves down from my chest to my belly, pulling the soap away as his mouth slides down my back.

His hand is gone from my pubes, I feel a hand grab each butt cheek, and spreading 'em. He works the lather from the shower gel around my back, cupping my ass cheeks again, his fingers working into my ass crack. Fingers sliding up and down, teasing my hole, the slick soap electrifying.

Dave manages to maneuver me under a shower head while keeping my hands on the wall. My back is under a cascade of hot water, soap risned away and circling the drain. Next thing I know there's something hot, wet, slick sliding up and down the crack of my ass. Then light circles at the center of my being.

Fuck. I was wrong. This is heaven.

Dave is eating me, and based on the sounds he's making, loving it. Hell, I am too—never had anyone do this to me before. Totally new, incredibly intense. Dave ramps it up a notch. Forms his tongue into a point, apparently, and spears inside me with it.

Goddamn.

My whole body tingles. I'm on fire. Starts gently, then more strongly fucking me with his tongue.

He reaches between my spread legs, his big paw grabs my dick, and starts jacking me as his tongue seesaws in and out. Only a few strokes in.....

Don't cum, don't cum, don't.......Too late.

“Fuck, I”m cummi.....”

Dave grabs my hips, spins me around, swallows my dick all the way down, while a finger teases my hole. I'm pulsing a load down his throat—feels like I'm pumping all my life into him. He swallows it all, then after a couple of sucks to make sure he's got it emptied, hums with my cock still buried deep in his throat. Feels like a full-length gentle massage.

I may pass out.

Dave gets up off his knees, pins me against the wall with his slick body, kisses me for a moment, holds me in place. “Let's get you dried and in bed to relax, ok?”

Pulls me out of the shower, makes me stand as he dries me off. Hope I can stand on my own—I'm jelly. He grabs another towel, quickly dries himself off.

Dave leads me to bed, climbs in next to me, his head nestled in the crook of my shoulder and chest. After a few minutes, I can finally speak.

“Fuuuuuck. Never had anything like that before, Dave. Thank you. But I didn't get you off.”

“No one's keeping score, buddy. I wanted to do that for ya. Besides, if it bothers ya, we can figure out how to settle up later.” I can hear the smile in his voice. “Now get some sleep, you've got a busy day ahead tomorrow, ok?” No arguments from me on that—I'm still wiped out from what may have been the best orgasm ever.

I finally give in and pass out, feeling Dave's breath on my chest.

The chirping of Dave's cell phone on the bed announces morning. Dave rolls over, grabs it, turns off the alarm.

“Ready to start your new life, Barry?”

I've thought about this for a while, and yeah, I'm comfortable with it. I'd mentioned it to Doc, told him I was ok with it, but he warned me it'd still be an adjustment. “You've had over 40 years to get used to your face. In a couple of days, it'll look different, and even though it may be subtle to others, it's gonna be a big difference to you.” Gave me a couple of mental exercises to do to help get used to it. Not convinced it's gonna be that big of a deal, but we'll see.

“Ok, big guy, hit the shower, we need to roll to get ya to Dr. Graham's office by 9.” Squirm out of bed, grab a pair of boxer briefs, head to the bath.

Walked by the shower, on my way to relieve myself. Don't think I'll ever look at a shower quite the same way.

Dave hits the shower, shaving there while I'm shaving at the sink. He's done before I finished scraping the barnacles off the face. Minutes later, we're both dressed, heading out the door. Jonathan's standing in the hall, knocks on his door as he sees us.

“Thought we'd go for moral support. That ok?” Greg steps out of the room, ready to go with us.

I'm touched beyond what I'd have thought possible at the consideration of our friends.

Our.

Minutes later we're at the office, I strip down, pull on a hospital gown, lean back on the padded chair/bench that looks like a modernistic interpretation of a barber's chair. Chest strapped in place (“to keep you from moving during the surgery” the nurse explains), a pinch in the arm as an IV is inserted, and the drowsiness starts immediately. The deep “twilight” anesthetic starts to work immediately, and I'm out.

I wake up back in the room, I see it's getting dark outside through what looks and feels like goggles over my eyes, but I'm comfortable. Face feels like I've been in a bar room brawl.

Dave's sitting by me on the bed, reading something on his iPad. I apparently move enough he's now looking over at me.

“Glad you're back, big guy. How are ya feeling?”

“Thirsty. Hungry. Sleepy.”

“Great! Sounds normal to me!” He smiles as he piles pillows behind me, manhandles me up leaning against 'em, holds a glass with water, a few cubes of ice, and maneuvers the straw to my lips. I drink greedily.

“What time is it?”

“It's 8:30 pm, Barry. You've slept pretty much all this time. May not remember but Dr. Graham checked on you after the surgery, confirms everything is ok. Surgery only took an hour and a half or so, and went well. She's happy with the results. Jonathan and Greg helped me get you dressed, into the truck, and back here. You'll hafta wear the goggles for the next week or so to keep you from scratching your eyes in your sleep. And yeah, you're still sexy as hell, goggles or not.” He grins.

“Hang on a couple of seconds. Kitchen is on standby, got some soup coming up. Doctor said to keep your meals light tonight, so this will have to do till later.”

Dave makes a call; seemingly seconds later, Dave's opening the door, tips the guy in the hall and rolls in the room service cart, locking the door behind him, and comes to the bed.

“You feel like getting up and sitting? Or do you want to eat in bed?”

I start to move, but realize I'm pretty stiff. Dave grabs my arm, helps me to the chair, and puts a bowl of what looks like egg drop soup in front of me, with another bowl of the won ton crackers to one side, and a full glass of water.

“We'll get you more and better food later, buddy. This will tide ya over till tomorrow.”

The soup is delicious. I finish off the big bowl, have some more water and nibble a few of the crackers that I hadn't crushed into the soup. Feeling better, still groggy. Dave feeds me a pill.

“That's a pain killer, Barry. I'll give that one to ya tonight to help ya sleep, but tomorrow, if you need it you have to ask for it, ok?” I can only nod, almost back to sleep.

The next day is a blur, just waking up for moments to eat or piss, then back in bed and sleeping. Guess it's a good thing, never hurt. And didn't hafta have anything other than Tylenol to manage the discomfort. Hell, more discomfort from the damn goggles. Hate 'em but necessary.

The following day, a little more alert. “You want a shower, buddy? Get cleaned up before we get out of here?”

Still stiff, but the shower helps a little bit with the groggies. Had to keep the damn goggles on to keep the water from softening the delicate skin around the stitches in my eyelids. Didn't shave, Doc said to wait a few days to look at my new face, only to let the swelling go down so I could see what I'd realistically look like. But the curiosity is killing me. I stay good, though. Dave replaces the Band-Aid over the incision on the underside of my chin.

Dressed in shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops, I head out with Dave. He throws me a baseball cap and heavily tinted oversize sunglasses, similar to those worn by folks who've just had cataract surgery, to wear to the airport. Pull 'em on as he says, “The sun may hurt your eyes, these'll help.”

Meet Jonathan and Greg at the Suburban. All the luggage is already loaded on the truck other than my bag that Dave's carried. We get to Love Field, get on board the same Citation X (gotta remember to look up what that means), and seemingly seconds later we're descending over bright blue waters.

“Wake up, Barry, we're in Florida. Your new life has started.”

Thanks for following the story! Your "likes", "comments", and "follow this story" really help keep me motivated to write.
Baring any major events, I try to publish on every 5 days of the month. (5th, 10th, 15th, etc.)
Leave a comment/review.
I appreciate you!
Copyright © 2015 Robert Rex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My goodness! That was some really steamy shower! Lol! Great job with the moving toward a different place for Barry. Then, his surgery changing him to finish off the chapter was perfect. He is transitioning.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

"Does it matter?" Turns into sizzling hot. Dave is da man! I love how he double checks to make sure that the naked man who walks in on his shower, really wants this. Why can't all men be that hot, caring, and considerate... did I say hot? Yeah, all that caring is what makes him so hot. Fine, fine job on the shower scene and the cuddling afterwards. I hope Barry is happy with his new face... something tells me he will be checking Dave's reaction and seeking his approval first. I loved the pace and content of this chapter, Robert. Cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm putting you on a retainer as my sex-in-the-shower scene consultant.

Pretty cool how you slowed the pace of the story during the shower scene and then had it speed up again afterwards. When I finished reading I felt as if I'd seen the sex in slo-mo and the rest of the chapter at regular speed. Awesome writing!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 02/06/2015 10:34 PM, Carlos Hazday said:
I'm putting you on a retainer as my sex-in-the-shower scene consultant.

Pretty cool how you slowed the pace of the story during the shower scene and then had it speed up again afterwards. When I finished reading I felt as if I'd seen the sex in slo-mo and the rest of the chapter at regular speed. Awesome writing!

Aw, thanks Carlos! I suspect you do just fine with sex-in-the-shower scenes all on your own, and have absolutely NO need of a consultant! ;)

Glad you commented on the pacing--I really did want to slow the pace down, almost make it seem like a "dream sequence" to Barry; that way, he'd enjoy/appreciate everything going on, and at some point (maybe in another chapter) he'll realize how gentle and caring Dave was. Dave made a point to take things at a careful pace, and his concern for how Barry handled and enjoyed it all showed his feeling perhaps more than anything he could have said. Dave's orchestration of a hair shampoo in the middle of the action showed Dave has an instinctive sense of the rhythms during sex--hot and intense, then slow and intense to build the energy and catch your breath, then back to hot and heavy leading to a finale.

Thanks for the compliments, buddy--I appreciate it!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/06/2015 03:37 PM, Headstall said:
"Does it matter?" Turns into sizzling hot. Dave is da man! I love how he double checks to make sure that the naked man who walks in on his shower, really wants this. Why can't all men be that hot, caring, and considerate... did I say hot? Yeah, all that caring is what makes him so hot. Fine, fine job on the shower scene and the cuddling afterwards. I hope Barry is happy with his new face... something tells me he will be checking Dave's reaction and seeking his approval first. I loved the pace and content of this chapter, Robert. Cheers...Gary
Glad you liked the chapter, Gary!

Dave just keeps proving over and over that despite his tough lawman image, he's a softy at heart, and his caring for Dave is truly intense. Loved that he didn't demand equal attention--he was truly satisfied "taking care" of Barry!

And yeah, Barry's starting to realize just how important Dave is to him; his realization of a hot naked man in the shower and accepting his feeling and acting on 'em was an emotional turning point for him.

Glad you found the scene hot--and thanks for the comments!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/06/2015 01:25 PM, Cole Matthews said:
My goodness! That was some really steamy shower! Lol! Great job with the moving toward a different place for Barry. Then, his surgery changing him to finish off the chapter was perfect. He is transitioning.
Thanks, Cole, for the comments!

This is definately a time of transition for Barry...and I don't think for a minute it's always gonna be smooth for him. But he's shown he's not afraid to deal with the issues, and dive in to face them.

And steam in a shower is always a good thing! ;)

I really appreciate your comments--THANK YOU!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow...sensual shower, loving man, caring friends, new face...Barry is certainly off to an interesting and adventurous new life...can't wait for more!! Marvelous chapter, Rex!! :thumbup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/07/2015 12:59 PM, Onim said:
Wow...sensual shower, loving man, caring friends, new face...Barry is certainly off to an interesting and adventurous new life...can't wait for more!! Marvelous chapter, Rex!! :thumbup:
Glad you liked, Onim!

For a relatively short chapter, there really is a lot going on here--and there's more to come!

Thanks for following along!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The detail in this chapter was quite realistic! How much research did you experience, I mean do, to put us IN this chapter? Love is lovely! Thank you! I'm Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Kevin

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 02/08/2015 03:09 PM, CNJKevin said:
The detail in this chapter was quite realistic! How much research did you experience, I mean do, to put us IN this chapter? Love is lovely! Thank you! I'm Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Kevin

LOL! Glad ya liked the chapter!

And, research is an integral part of any writer's life.......

Glad you're here, sticking along for the story!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

OK I've finished wiping the drool etc :P off my chin, hand and everywhere else, and I'm finally calm enough to leave a review. Damn Rex, that was hot and sensual and loving at the same time. Brought back memories of my own introduction to the delights of M2M intimacy. :*)

Anyway, I'm liking Dave more and more - as well as being impressed. He's totally focused on getting Barry to relax and feel good about himself, their budding relationship and the natural enjoyment of touching and being touched. He makes Barry feel safe at all times, and I have the feeling this is extremely important right now - much more than Barry realizes himself.

There were several signs of this, one of them being Barry's almost casual acceptance of the final, future step in their slow sexual exploration. I love it when guys are versatile, and I have no doubt Barry will be open to being fucked at some point, and see it as the obvious climax of committing to Dave and their future together.

I'm not impatient for this to happen, and Dave will probably make sure Barry craves it before he goes there - just as he did with asking when he came into the shower and once he was certain he took charge and showed Barry what it meant to be loved and cared for by his man. I was actually rather envious of Barry, but then I reminded myself of the price he has paid.- and the story did too with the progression to the plastic surgery.

A brilliant chapter altogether, and so far you've managed to have every intimate scene be about their development as a couple as well as the hot sex we all want them to indulge in. After all, they are men in their prime and to ignore their needs would be unreal. So bring it on ! :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/10/2015 08:27 PM, Timothy M. said:
OK I've finished wiping the drool etc :P off my chin, hand and everywhere else, and I'm finally calm enough to leave a review. Damn Rex, that was hot and sensual and loving at the same time. Brought back memories of my own introduction to the delights of M2M intimacy. :*)

Anyway, I'm liking Dave more and more - as well as being impressed. He's totally focused on getting Barry to relax and feel good about himself, their budding relationship and the natural enjoyment of touching and being touched. He makes Barry feel safe at all times, and I have the feeling this is extremely important right now - much more than Barry realizes himself.

There were several signs of this, one of them being Barry's almost casual acceptance of the final, future step in their slow sexual exploration. I love it when guys are versatile, and I have no doubt Barry will be open to being fucked at some point, and see it as the obvious climax of committing to Dave and their future together.

I'm not impatient for this to happen, and Dave will probably make sure Barry craves it before he goes there - just as he did with asking when he came into the shower and once he was certain he took charge and showed Barry what it meant to be loved and cared for by his man. I was actually rather envious of Barry, but then I reminded myself of the price he has paid.- and the story did too with the progression to the plastic surgery.

A brilliant chapter altogether, and so far you've managed to have every intimate scene be about their development as a couple as well as the hot sex we all want them to indulge in. After all, they are men in their prime and to ignore their needs would be unreal. So bring it on ! :worship:

Glad you've cleaned up enough to leave the comments! Hope you swiped down the keyboard/desk, too! ;)

I think you're right--Dave is the real hero here. Despite his tough all-pro lawman side, he's able to turn that off and manage to be warm, sensitive, and strong. I think at this point, Dave is so very protective of Barry out of instinct based on his heart, and (obviously)has moved far past just professional instincts.

Barry's development has been good, and obviously his visit with Doc really has him thinking about--and maybe changing--his thinking about lots of issues. I suspect the changes he's started are going to have major ripple effects.

Thanks for the comments, buddy! And, hope I can keep the sex (when it happens) every bit as hot, sensuous, and heart-involving!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved the shower scene! But then I do love most shower scenes except the one in Psycho.

The goggles sound like a real pain and I doubt I could sleep with them without a pill. On to 17...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 07:59 AM, Daddydavek said:
Loved the shower scene! But then I do love most shower scenes except the one in Psycho.

The goggles sound like a real pain and I doubt I could sleep with them without a pill. On to 17...

Had Lasik several years ago....and had to wear 'em for a week. Not convinced I slept.

And yeah, the shower scene was fun....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You can navel-gaze and over-think things for hours, or learn by living.

Go Barry.............Love this pace.............Going to take a shower now, then on to next chapter !!!!!!!!!!! Mike

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/22/2015 11:05 PM, flamingo136 said:
You can navel-gaze and over-think things for hours, or learn by living.

Go Barry.............Love this pace.............Going to take a shower now, then on to next chapter !!!!!!!!!!! Mike

True confession: I'm like Barry in that regard. My basic tendancy is to overthink things. Sometimes you gotta do a "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead" approach!

Glad you're still enjoying!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Having read many stories on GA, I really appreciate the quality and craftsmanship in your story. Even more since this is my second reading. Your writing is first rate. Your story is wonderful! Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/10/2015 at 2:27 AM, Timothy M. said:

OK I've finished wiping the drool etc :P off my chin, hand and everywhere else, and I'm finally calm enough to leave a review. Damn Rex, that was hot and sensual and loving at the same time. Brought back memories of my own introduction to the delights of M2M intimacy. :*)

Anyway, I'm liking Dave more and more - as well as being impressed. He's totally focused on getting Barry to relax and feel good about himself, their budding relationship and the natural enjoyment of touching and being touched. He makes Barry feel safe at all times, and I have the feeling this is extremely important right now - much more than Barry realizes himself.

There were several signs of this, one of them being Barry's almost casual acceptance of the final, future step in their slow sexual exploration. I love it when guys are versatile, and I have no doubt Barry will be open to being fucked at some point, and see it as the obvious climax of committing to Dave and their future together.

I'm not impatient for this to happen, and Dave will probably make sure Barry craves it before he goes there - just as he did with asking when he came into the shower and once he was certain he took charge and showed Barry what it meant to be loved and cared for by his man. I was actually rather envious of Barry, but then I reminded myself of the price he has paid.- and the story did too with the progression to the plastic surgery.

A brilliant chapter altogether, and so far you've managed to have every intimate scene be about their development as a couple as well as the hot sex we all want them to indulge in. After all, they are men in their prime and to ignore their needs would be unreal. So bring it on ! :worship:

I read something I liked online once:

Men should be able to give and receive sex like a man.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, AlexLittel said:

I read something I liked online once:

Men should be able to give and receive sex like a man.

Otherwise they are just one-dimensional and not good for much.

Link to comment
On 2/6/2015 at 2:34 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

I'm putting you on a retainer as my sex-in-the-shower scene consultant.

Pretty cool how you slowed the pace of the story during the shower scene and then had it speed up again afterwards. When I finished reading I felt as if I'd seen the sex in slo-mo and the rest of the chapter at regular speed. Awesome writing!

It was pretty awesome. 😍 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/8/2015 at 7:09 AM, CNJKevin said:

The detail in this chapter was quite realistic! How much research did you experience, I mean do, to put us IN this chapter? Love is lovely! Thank you! I'm Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Kevin

Yeah, love is lovely. 

Link to comment
On 1/11/2018 at 4:33 AM, JeffreyL said:

Having read many stories on GA, I really appreciate the quality and craftsmanship in your story. Even more since this is my second reading. Your writing is first rate. Your story is wonderful! Thanks.

Agreed on every point. 

Link to comment

Thank you for another amazing chapter. Barry is certainly steaming ahead. I wonder how the boys are.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..