Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 4,544 Words
  • 9,989 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Born Wolf - 12. Chapter 6.2

Tahryn waited next to the little powder blue Triumph sportster with his arms folded across his enormous chest. Henry had finished the day with him and they had walked out to the car together. Now Tahryn waited for Kurt. He knew his mate would rather run wolf home every day, but Tahryn wanted those extra fifteen minutes with his mate beside him in the car. The Spitfire wasn’t very big, and there wasn’t any privacy, but it meant Tahryn could sit with an arm wrapped around his mate and feel the thrum of Kurt’s skin against his. Tahryn was desperate to move past this interminable stage of kissing and hugging, the occasional holding hands. As human’s the most intimate they had ever been was in the showers the day after they’d come to their agreement. Either Kurt or Willis, or both, were keeping him intentionally apart from his mate. Kurt had gone from having no social life to having too much. He had meetings, training, studies with Willis and Doug Camra to catch up on what he had missed at school. They had no time together. And they had nowhere to live.

Newly mated wolves were supposed to live together, but Tahryn was still sleeping in his own bed every night without his mate, though no one had or wanted to object to him sleeping with Kurt. They just about managed to share dinner most nights, but Tahryn only got a kiss if he was lucky and a swipe at Kurt’s delicious arse if he was very lucky and had good timing. Tahryn hated sleeping alone, detested waking up alone when he should have had his mate in his bed, wrapped in his arms. Every time he’d brought it up, Kurt had shrugged it off and left quickly. Tahryn had said he would wait, take things slow, but now he was perpetually horny. Waiting sucked.

Just when Tahryn thought he was going to have to go round to the PE department again to collect his errant not quite lover, his mind shifted, telling him that Kurt was near, and with his sisters.

Kurt, Isla, Chaska and Mehran all rounded the corner of the main building at the same time, heading towards the car. Kurt was chatting to Isla, smiling with her like it was the most natural thing in the world and Tahryn felt a sharp stab of jealousy. He and Kurt never walked and talked and looked all relaxed like that. There was always tension. Tahryn wondered in a depressed and idle manner if there would ever come a time when there wouldn’t be tension. What would it be like? To be with Kurt and relax, not to watch everything he said for fear of starting another blazing row. Tahryn couldn’t imagine it somehow.

“Hey bro!” Mehran smiled at him and came to hug him automatically. Tahryn felt happy despite himself at the touch of another wolf, regardless of how non-sexual the touch was. Wolves were tactile creatures and Tahryn pressed his face against his sister’s messy blonde hair for a moment and inhaled the scent of his family. But it was no good at knocking the scent of Kurt out of his senses. He let go of Mehran as Kurt got near enough to reach out and touch.

“And how are you all planning to fit in my car?”

“We’re not,” Chaska smiled to her older brother, “We’re just here for Henry. He’s walking home with us.” It was not a request, and Tahryn wondered how his friend felt with the knowledge that he had somehow slipped down the pecking order to be below Chaska. The girl was born to lead a pack.

Henry clapped Tahryn on the shoulder and was led away, leaving Tahryn with Kurt and the car. The last time they’d been by themselves in the car things had not gone well. Tahryn stood back against the side of the vehicle and looked Kurt up and down. It was Friday. There was no school tomorrow, and Tahryn did not want a repeat of last weekend. Kurt had spent the whole of the meet wearing fur. Tahryn had joined him and run in the woods, hunted rabbits and howled at the moon. Tahryn had let the big black wolf smother him with his weight, let himself be taken rough in the woods surrounded by the wild and the intoxicating scent of Kurt. And Tahryn had enjoyed every minute of it. His cock twitched in his jeans to think of himself, on all fours with his muzzle pressed to the ground, Kurt’s powerful shaft thrusting into him with the speed and ferocity only achievable by feral animals. And after that, Kurt had been wolf all weekend and hadn’t allowed Tahryn to touch him at all. It was driving him crazy.

Now Kurt stood in front of him with his hair waxed and ruffled, in clothes which fit, looking like any cute eighteen year old pretty boy. Jene had sorted him out with a whole host of things which he was not allowed to destroy by shifting forms, and Kurt looked delectable in the fitted black chinos and the dark blue button down shirt. Tahryn could practically see himself undoing those buttons, little mother of pearl discs under his hands to work his way down and explore Kurt’s body. He ached for the want of touching his mate.

“C’mere,” Tahryn reached out for Kurt and managed to catch him around one wrist, his thumbs jammed into his pockets. He worked his big fingers around to hook into the belt loops and dragged Kurt up against him. His cock sprang straight to attention.

“Don’t…” Kurt’s voice was halfway between a whine and a whisper. “People will see.”

“So?” Tahryn allowed his fingers to brush up Kurt’s back, following the hollow of his spine. “Let them.”

“But…” Kurt’s body was angled towards him, the pair of them pressed together from sternum to knee. Tahryn rubbed his big hands down Kurt’s body, moulding his mate to his shape. They were meant to fit together, it was so easy.

“Shhh,” Tahryn bore down on Kurt, caught his head and he turned his face away, a submissive gesture designed to divert his attention, and kissed him. Kurt flooded all his senses faster than a water fall filling a river and Tahryn couldn’t help the possessive growl that rumbled in his throat as he kissed the boy he loved. Kurt struggled for a moment, but gave in to the onslaught of Tahryn’s tongue, invading past lips and teeth to tease and claim him. Tahryn pushed his crotch more firmly against Kurt’s own, and moved his hands quickly to stop Kurt from jerking back from him. He felt Kurt’s refusal, the tension in his arms, quick hands grabbing at his timber wolf t-shirt to push him away. Tahryn released his lips.

Kurt was flushed from the kiss, pink staining his high cheekbones, his pupils wide with lust and lack of oxygen, his lips swollen and wet. Tahryn wanted him. He felt his instincts rise, fought himself not to command Kurt to drop his chinos and turn around.

“Thanks pup.” Tahryn smiled when he spoke, he couldn’t help it, and stroked Kurt’s hair at the back where the shortness felt like textured velvet against his palm. “I’ll drive you home.” He moved away before lust could pull him back in for another kiss. A good thing too, because Kurt leaked a scent mixed of longing and desire and tinged with a little black snake of anger. Another kiss would probably get him punched, again. Kurt made his general displeasure known by slamming the door of the Triumph Spitfire in exactly the way he knew Tahryn hated.

“How was your day?”

Kurt grunted in response.

“Mine was great, thanks for asking.” Tahryn started the car and pulled smoothly out of the little space, “Of course getting to kiss you made it better.” Tahryn shifted gear and used the opportunity to touch Kurt’s leg, the boy flinched and Tahryn could feel him wanting to pull away. “Please pup. Talk to me.”

Kurt fixed him with a sharp glare, and shifted his leg away. Tahryn went back to resting in big hand on the gear stick and waited.

“What were you talking to Henry about?”

“Just guy stuff.” Tahryn let the sentence out in time for his brain to scream at him. Oh you stupid dyslexic fuck-wit!

“Great.” Kurt turned from him slightly, the set of his shoulders dismissive. Tahryn flicked back and forth from the road. This was one of those situations, like so many others, where he knew he was missing something. He couldn’t read Kurt as he sat there, staring glumly out of the window at the sun soaked town. Should he reach out, touch him, stop the car and wrap him firmly in his arms? Was that what Kurt really wanted? Or should he just drive and leave him to it? Would silence make things easier or harder? Did Kurt actually want to talk to him at all? Tahryn didn’t know. He couldn’t read any of the subtle things other wolves would pick up easily.

“I’m not that mad.” Kurt didn’t move except to put his chin in his palm as he spoke, and Tahryn blinked hard a couple of times and swallowed noisily. “You forget I can hear you thinking away in there.”

“Can we talk?”

“Sure.” Kurt’s answer was clipped and short.

“Oh can you be ever so slightly less fucking spiky right now?” Tahryn hated that he’d snapped and barked first, but Kurt turned and looked at him as they idled at the traffic light. It was hard to be patient when you’d been cock-blocked for a whole month.

“Well who would you like me to be?” Kurt’s words were a snarl, but they pushed an image to the forefront of Tahryn’s mind he’d been thinking of for a long time now. Kurt, on his knees, those big tawny gold eyes looking up at him, lips parted around his erection. Kurt obviously got a flavour of the thought, even though it wasn’t in words exactly, and growled, showing teeth. “Oh you can fucking forget that.”

“For how long Kurt?” Tahryn barked back. He could see the skin over his knuckles stretched and white as he gripped the steering wheel. “How long am I supposed to wait?” He checked the mirrors then turned the car into a little side road and killed the engine none too softly. “You said wait. I’ve been patient. Fuck! Considering what you do to me I’ve been a goddamn saint. Am I supposed to wait forever?!”

Kurt wanted to shift, he could tell by the way his muscles bunched and strained against the fabric of his shirt. His mate wanted out of the conversation, and whenever Kurt got uncomfortable, he just switched. Tahryn desperately wanted him to stay cognisant, to stay with him.

“Hey, whoa. Calm down Kurt. Hush.” He laid a hand on the boy’s back between his shoulders and felt the fear before he smelt it. “What are you scared of Kurt? I’m not going to hurt you.” He moved his hand to the back of Kurt’s neck and found his mate’s skin slick with chill sweat. “Hey pup…” Kurt didn’t move, his muscles no longer roiled under his skin and Tahryn wasted no time in lifting him bodily into his lap. “Talk to me pup.”

Kurt pressed his face into Tahryn’s shirt and Tahryn knew, with the clarity that came from being in contact with your mate, Kurt was crying. He wrapped his arms around the boy he loved and rubbed his cheek against Kurt’s hair, the waxed spikes an odd contrast to Kurt’s normally velveteen fur. Kurt shivered against his skin, even though he was warm.

“I can’t do it. He keeps shouting at me.”

“Huh?” Tahryn was taken aback by the sentence. He tried to pull Kurt off so he could try and read his face, but the werewolf clung to him desperately. “What do you mean? Who is shouting at you?”

“The wolf. I want you, I do. I just can’t…” Kurt made a small pathetic noise in his throat. “This is too hard.”

“It’s OK Kurt. You’re allowed to be confused.”

“I never had a human side before.” Tahryn felt Kurt’s fingers form into a fist in his chest. “Why does everything have to be so complicated?”

“It doesn’t,” Tahryn smiled as the idea came to him. He shielded it carefully with his mind, liking the idea of the surprise. “Come on.”

“What?” Kurt looked up as he popped the door open, his face wet with tears. Tahryn wanted to smash anything that made his mate cry. “Where are we going?”

“Come on.” Tahryn repeated as he hauled them both out of the car. He shut the door, locked it and grabbed Kurt’s hand. “Come with me.” The little side road he’d turned into was a cul-de-sac like their own, but much more surrounded by the rest of town. It too however, opened out at the far end onto the woodland beyond. Pack land, pack owned, and safe. Tahryn dragged Kurt, nearly jogging, towards the woods.

“I thought the whole point was not to give in to the wolf.”

“Shut up and stay human.” They were in the woods now, and Tahryn smiled at his plan, it should work, everything would be fine. Kurt wouldn’t feel so much like he was falling apart. They moved awkwardly through the woods, Kurt followed him even though he knew the land better, and when they were safely out of sight of the road and houses Tahryn stopped. He turned and pinned Kurt against a big broad leafed oak tree and was rewarded with a soft whimper. “Hush…it’s OK.”

“But…” Kurt looked like he had no idea what he was objecting to. Tahryn kissed him again. It was soft, just the brushing of lips. He pulled back by millimetres and felt Kurt lean to follow him and knew he’d made the right decision. A moment later he had Kurt effectively restrained with the weight of his body, plundering his mouth greedily. Tahryn couldn’t help it, the boy tasted like spring and Kurt was very quickly kissing him back just as forcefully. Tahryn broke the kiss and smiled when Kurt turned his head to expose his neck. He ran his big hands up Kurt’s sides and raised his arms, pinning them against the tree. Kurt squirmed. Tahryn huffed softly, traced his way down his lover’s smooth skin with his lips before locking his teeth into the hollow of his neck below his ear. He sucked, bit and nibbled, grazing the skin until he had left a dark purple bruise on the boy’s neck.

“All mine.” He let Kurt’s wrists go and leant his torso far enough away to start un-buttoning Kurt’s shirt. His kissed his boy as he worked the fabric, not giving Kurt time to feel scared. He ran his hands over Kurt’s moon pale skin, grinning inside his skull. He loved the way Kurt looked, always had, but the thin covering of hard muscle made him feel fantastic under his fingers, the rigidity of his new shape making up for the narrowness of his body. Tahryn could splay a hand over his navel and cover his whole abdomen, he was that thin. He started on the zippered fly of Kurt’s chinos and felt the boy creeping in to steal his thoughts.

“Tay!”

Tahryn, busy kissing the skin of Kurt’s collarbone merely hummed a response as he began to drop to his knees. He kissed and licked a trail down Kurt’s miraculously hairless chest and lapped at the soft sensitive skin at the opening of his trousers, right on the pubic bone.

“Tay?” Kurt’s hands were resting in wonderment on his shoulders and Tahryn huffed and sniffed at the deeply musky scent of his mate. It was too good.

“I love you,” he said the words as his fingers found Kurt’s more than semi hard cock, removing him from his chinos, marvelling at the six inches of tapered desire touched again with that deep pink blush. “I want to show you I love you.”

“But Tay…”

“I love you.” Tahryn repeated again as he moved forwards. He licked the tip of Kurt’s cock experimentally and felt his heart expand with smug self-satisfaction at the desperate gasp from his lover.

Tahryn had sucked and fucked with a few guys when he lived back North, but he hadn’t felt anything for them. Now he wanted to show Kurt he could let go, so he simply licked his lips and swallowed him whole. Kurt wasn’t small, but he wasn’t huge, and the almost dog-like tapered shape of his hardness made that part of the task easier. Tahryn ran his tongue up the underside of Kurt’s cock and was rewarded with Kurt’s long fingers tightening in his hair. He hummed his pleasure and began to slide the length of Kurt through his lips. But he was still in charge, and Tahryn kept his hands firmly gripped around Kurt’s hips, pinning him to the tree.

Kurt moaned, it was like the most excellent music, and tried to buck his hips, but Tahryn held him in place. He sucked along the length of the shaft, using his tongue to trace swirls and patterns along Kurt’s length, flicking at the tip of him and making the boy gasp and moan, writhing and twisting under his hands as his orgasm grew. Tahryn’s own erection was cramped, and almost painful in his jeans, but he ignored it. He just needed Kurt to be happy. They were in the woodlands that Kurt called home, surrounded by nature, and yet Kurt was human, keening pleasure and wanting into the air, his cock pulsing and thickening in Tahryn’s mouth. He knew the boy was close.

“Tay! I…I’m-” But Kurt couldn’t finish the sentence and Tahryn took the tiny warning to suck the whole of Kurt’s erection into his mouth, the tip lodging in his throat. Kurt came with a gasp, his narrow frame curled over Tahryn, hands clutching his head and shoulders as his cock pulsed. Kurt’s come tasted salty and tart, but good, and Tahryn drank him down greedily. A blow job could go either way, but done right, done the way he had, he still had all the power. He’d made Kurt come in less than five minutes just by using his mouth.

Eventually the grip on his shoulder and skull eased and Kurt uncurled himself. Tahryn released his softening cock gently, pausing once to lick along the length again, and stood up, tucking Kurt back into his chinos softly.

“How was that pup?”

Kurt stared at him like he’d had his mind blown open and Tahryn leant in and kissed him, soft and happy, even though his own member was still begging for his touch.

“You…we…I,” Tahryn chuckled gently, it was obviously not Kurt’s day for finishing sentences. “You did…but…”

“I know babe. I love you.”

“Why?” Kurt seemed to come to when he asked the single worded question, his tawny eyes suddenly focused and aware. Tahryn smiled and stroked the soft skin of Kurt’s abdomen distractedly.

“Because I have no idea how I would exist without you. And I love the way you smell and the way you talk and how you fight for what you want.”

“Those aren’t good reasons.” Kurt sounded like he was struggling not to smile.

‘Well how about when you come, you look like the most beautiful boy who ever lived?’ he sent the thought directly at his mate, knowing Kurt would hear him.

“Pervert.”

*

Carson Davies stomped from his house out to his car and back again. He was in a mood, which wasn’t good. Technically, his life should have been easier now that the pack had an extra enforcer. What he hadn’t banked on was the Degan’s training schedule for the boy meant he had to be worked all weekend as well. Doug had been called into work the previous Sunday, which meant Carson’s whole weekend had been taken up with babysitting duty. Now he had to give Kurt his first ever driving lesson, and his wife was pissed with him. At least, Carson assumed she was pissed at him. Layla had been short with him for a couple of weeks now, grouchy and not talking to him, off her food. Carson didn’t know what was up, but he really didn’t want to go to Degan with his problems. The alpha was still worrying about Kurt and Tahryn and their lack of consummate relationship status. Apparently getting fucked in the arse was important, but Carson couldn’t imagine how or why.

It was Friday. He should be looking forwards to the meet tonight, waiting to cuddle up with his lovely wife when she got back from the office. Wrap around each other on the sofa and watch silly reruns and eat nibbly bits she got cheap on her way home from work. No such luck. When Willis had first told him he was going to be the one to teach Kurt to drive, Carson had nearly had a heart attack. He loved his Audi. The thought of the sleek white machine ending up crumpled or scratched made his chest hurt. Carson had spent the week hunting down an ex-teaching car and had now got his hands on a boring blue Ford with extra control pedals and a second set of mirrors. He trusted Kurt even less than he trusted most eighteen year old boys with cars. Thank god Aliza had managed to find the instructing car for him. The woman was a god send. As strong and capable as any of the lads who worked for him at the garage, but sensible, smart, with heaps of get up and go initiative that the boys often lacked. Whenever deliveries were quiet, Carson loved having the tomboy wolf around to help out. He only wished Aliza could have taken Kurt for the driving lessons as well.

Carson drove the Ford round the close and parked outside the Smith home. It was damn strange, the boys not living together yet, more than a month after they’d been announced and taken a new name. Carson supposed it took all sorts. He left the engine idling, sat on the bonnet and folded his arms, waiting for Kurt to appear. He didn’t wait long, the little blue Spitfire Tahryn spent all his free time with when he wasn’t with his new mate squealed to a halt right next to him, the fender about six inches from his knee. Carson frowned at Tahryn through the windshield, but it was clear the teenager was totally happy. They both got out of the car smelling faintly of sex and lust and Tahryn kissed his mate hard and fast right in front of him. Kurt was flushed and panting and it looked as if some major leaps had been made there.

“You ready?”

“Huh?” Kurt shook himself before he focused on Carson, raised his chin to the older wolf and stared at him.

“I’m supposed to be giving you driving lessons. Course if you wanna look at me like that I can always let you ruin your boyfriend’s pretty little Triumph instead.” Kurt snorted and dropped his gaze, stepping away from his mate. “Better. Sorry Tahryn, fun time’s over. I need our new enforcer for a bit.” Tahryn stepped up looking like he was about to protest. “Oh you can have him back before the meet. Go on, he’ll be fine.”

Kurt Ulrich watched his mate walk away and Carson couldn’t fail to notice the wanting flavour rolling off the boy.

“Kurt! Get your mind outta your pants. You’ve got a car to learn to drive.” Kurt gulped audibly and stuck his thumbs in his pockets. “Don’t sulk.” Carson walked to the driver’s side of the car. “Get in, you’re not learning until we get somewhere where there are less things for you to damage.”

Twenty five minutes later Carson’s foot shot onto the emergency brake and he grabbed the wheel for a second time. Kurt snarled and snapped but they swerved and stopped just short of the lamp post.

“Fucking hell!” Carson put the Ford into neutral with his right hand, the other over his heart which was beating like crazy. “You are going to kill us both!”

“I was totally fine until you started shouting!”

“Kurt!” Carson wanted to pull his hair out in frustration, “You nearly creamed a postal van! The driver is probably shitting himself right now.”

“He’s fine,” Kurt gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles, “and I didn’t break anything.”

“Yet.” Carson waited for his breathing to return to normal, “OK, go ahead and put it in reverse. No not fifth. That’s it. Wait for the bite point and go slowly, really slowly.”

Carson hated to admit that somehow, despite all Kurt’s best efforts to be rubbish at anything human, he was a natural driver. Alright, maybe he was a natural rally driver rather than a road user, but the boy was a damn quick learner. He’d mastered finding the bite point and swapping gears much faster than Carson had expected. Controlling the speed, not just going as fast as he could, and judging timing and distance were not qualities Kurt naturally held. Carson had brought boy and automobile to the town’s one and only industrial estate. This late on a Friday everyone had gone home, so the twisted set of roads and junctions made a perfect practicing space. Except for the lampposts, random postal vans and parked lorries that is. Kurt drove like he had a fight to pick with the road. Carson had the feeling it was going to be a long evening.

Despite the change in the recent weather, it was still pretty early in the year. The clocks had only just gone back and by the time it started getting darker Carson could see Kurt was beat. The boy drove, well, much more normally now that he was tired. Willis had explained it to him the first time the four of them had sat around for Kurt’s first maths lesson. This, the wolf who could outrun all of them and still want to go outside, exhausted and sleeping after an hour of equations. His human brain was underdeveloped, and the complex tasks he was asked to complete took way more of his energy than the physical things did. Kurt could do physical wolf stuff for twenty straight hours. Being human was much harder for him.

Kurt shifted gear almost as smoothly as Carson would have done and stopped the car with barely a jolt, right next to the curb. He’d left a good space in front of him to pull away and the position was good. Carson smiled and patted the boy’s shoulder.

“You did good Kurt. Well done.”

Kurt put the car into first and Carson stopped him with a hand on the wheel.

“No, I’ll drive back. You did well, but I am not letting you loose in traffic.”

Kurt seemed oddly happy at that.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 58
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I cringe every time Tahryn calls Kurt "pup". Maybe in wolf talk, that's as harmless as "babe" can be, but context is important, and Tahryn doesn't see a lot of it, and he should know that. It's almost as if Tahryn has no experience facing the consequences of his dyslexia, maybe because he could bulldoze his way through objections so easily, until now.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2014 06:43 AM, knotme said:
I cringe every time Tahryn calls Kurt "pup". Maybe in wolf talk, that's as harmless as "babe" can be, but context is important, and Tahryn doesn't see a lot of it, and he should know that. It's almost as if Tahryn has no experience facing the consequences of his dyslexia, maybe because he could bulldoze his way through objections so easily, until now.
you're right of course, but generally other people don't take ever dyslexic slight SO personally. Kurt takes every mistake to the extreme of consequences, because to him, the whole of life is a fight for dominance.

it'll get worse before it gets better.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2014 08:16 AM, henry22 said:
Great finally glad to see what happens. Followed you from another site with this story.
all followers welcome. did you follow the trail of doggy treats and jerky?
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm totally hooked on this story. I love the social interaction of the pack when they're in plain sight among humans. And Kurt's a grate character. Looking forward to the next installment!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/10/2014 11:10 PM, Ali_Kisegy said:
I'm totally hooked on this story. I love the social interaction of the pack when they're in plain sight among humans. And Kurt's a grate character. Looking forward to the next installment!
won't keep you waiting too long, we promise. thanks for the nice words.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well done Tay. Maybe he didn't get a blow job this time, but he still got to be with Kurt in human shape. And I think every little bit counts towards wearing Kurt's resistance down. Oh and the driving lesson was hilarious.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/02/2014 05:47 AM, Timothy M. said:
Well done Tay. Maybe he didn't get a blow job this time, but he still got to be with Kurt in human shape. And I think every little bit counts towards wearing Kurt's resistance down. Oh and the driving lesson was hilarious.
Kurt learnt to drive in a similar manner to the way that i did. oops.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..