Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 7,819 Words
  • 10,956 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Born Wolf - 9. Chapter 5.1

Dick Smith fidgeted while he waited for his son and his wife to arrive downstairs. Degan Canon had been round that morning to talk about Kurt and for a long moment Dick had been truly worried by the alpha’s presence in his house. Apparently an agreement had been reached between his son and the Spencer boy, who he wanted as his mate. The boy had bid against him, claimed him back so to speak, and the two had reached an agreement about who was going to be dominant. Tahryn would rule when they were human, Kurt when they were wolves. Dick only wondered what happened when Kurt was a big strong dominant wolf and Tahryn was a big strong dominant human. In order to better oversee the beginning of this uneasy truce there would be no mating ceremony as was traditional, but Whelan Spencer had invited them all to dinner. As a beneficial side effect Kurt would be forced to eat more cooked food than Barbara had managed to feed him in weeks.

Jene Camra was up there now. Dick could hear them arguing, but tried not to listen in on what was going on.

“Kurt you’ll look really good in them. Trust me.”

“I don’t want to look good for him ever again!” This was accompanied by the sound of something smashing against the wall. Dick sighed, teenagers... He was sure his hormones hadn’t been this wild when he was Kurt’s age. Of course when he was eighteen, he’d already been courting Barbara for years. They’d been part of the same original pack, had mated and moved to South Sea before Degan had taken over the alpha position and started buying up land so they could all be together to make a life for their new family. The fact it taken them so long into their marriage to have Kurt was something that weighed on Dick.

He’d been sort of OK with the idea of not having pups. Sure it would have been lovely to hear the patter of tiny feet, but Dick had never been great with kids even when he was one, so three years into their mating being told his wife was unable to conceive hadn’t been so hard. Barbara had not felt the same as him. She’d always wanted a big family. She was one of six sisters and had wanted a little brood of her own. Had it been the years of human fertility treatments that had led to the strange circumstances of Kurt’s birth? Dick had decided long ago they would never know. But raising a pup like Kurt, a literal puppy for years and years, had taken its toll on them both. They never discussed trying to have more children, the one they had was too much to handle. And Kurt had been raised by the pack. If Dick was honest with himself, Kurt had never really felt like his son. The boy had as many father figures as a child could need. Dick was just one of many. They did not have a special connection. And what was there was fading fast. Kurt had arrived home from school in his blackest of moods, shifted before he’d even gone upstairs and shredded his clothes. Dick wondered how well he would cope when his son publically surpassed his ranking in the pack.

Finally there was a stomping on the stairs and Jene Camra appeared. She looked generally pissed off.

“Fine. I damn well give up.” She gathered up her hair, running her fingers across her skull. “Oh, sorry Mr Smith.”

“Is he being more than usually impossible today?” Dick asked, even though he already knew the answer.

“Well if he can stay in one shape for the next hour or so he’ll be at least presentable. It’s not what I wanted to do but…” She threw up her hands and shrugged.

“Oh Kurt dear, don’t you look nice?” Barbara paused before making her way downstairs. Dick’s heart swelled to see his mate. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to Dick, his wife was perfect in her red sweater and cream skirt combo. She wasn’t especially pretty, or thin, or special, but to Dick Smith, she was the only thing worth living for. Funny thing, love.

Kurt trudged down the stairs after his mother looking like the sulky teenager he was. Jene hadn’t gotten enough cooperation to gel his hair. The thick fringe flopped over his forehead in what was probably quite a cool modern way, though Dick wasn’t sure he agreed completely. He was dressed in another pair of those skinny jeans with army style boots and a black woollen jumper with a slashed neck. He was dressed, he looked like his clothes even fit him, and Dick was happy enough with that. He made sure to smile at his son with closed lips when he passed him.

“Can we bloody go already?” Kurt toed open the front door, hands in his pockets.

“Language darling.” Barbara muttered and turned to Jene. “Thank you Jene darling. Tell your father I’ll definitely bring more devilled eggs to the meet on Friday. See you then.”

“He’ll be really pleased Mrs Smith. Have a nice night.” Jene paused at the door where Kurt stood looking glum. “Give the boy a chance Kurt. He’s trying, the least you could do is try back.”

So it was that Dick walked his small family across the cul-de-sac to the house of his son’s mate. It was a strange set up. Normally mated pair either already lived together or were given a place to live together as soon as the bond was formed. Often you wouldn’t see a new couple for days while they explored each other, made room for each other in their hearts and lives. But Dick supposed his son’s mating was not like most others. Barbara had brought a chocolate caramel girdle buster pie and wine with them, and Dick hoped Kurt’s temper could be controlled enough to let everyone have a relaxing meal.

Whelan met them at the door with an expansive gesture and Kurt managed to be barely civil as he stepped into the house. What surprised Dick the most was the next person to greet Kurt got an actual reaction from the boy, and it was Isla, the littlest of the Spencer girls who flew at Kurt and wrapped herself around him.

“Hey there little bit.”

“Kurt!” She squeezed him harder, “You were so awesome today. All my friends think I’m really cool because I know you!”

“I am pleased.” Kurt ruffled the little girl’s hair and Dick’s heart swelled with a pride he hadn’t known in years.

“Lucy fancies you!” Isla giggled.

“Does she now?” Kurt picked up the twelve year old and carried her through the house over his shoulders like a fireman, “And did you tell her you’re my favourite girl?”

“Isla loves the idea of having another brother.” Chaska, the eldest girl, came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. “Wow. Thank you for bringing dessert. It smells amazing.”

“Oh stop.” Barbara flushed at the compliment. “You guys have really made a nice home out here.”

“Thanks. Though that’s mostly Merhan, she’s a demon with a paintbrush.”

“What have I done now?” Came a shout from the main room.

“Nothing. Finish laying the table you.” Chaska shot back. “Please, follow me.”

Dick could see the longing in his wife’s face for a big happy family, lots of kids running around and helping out and getting in each other’s business. Dick thought of it, but decided he much rather have one unruly child and his loving mate by his side, than many loving children and life without his wife. He felt bad for Whelan, but the big man had obviously coped well.

He hadn’t seen Tahryn Spencer since the meet and had forgotten how big the other teenager was. Tahryn was an overwhelming presence at the big dining table; his shoulder’s much broader than his father’s. When he stood up to shake Dick’s hand Dick decided not to challenge him, and they simply nodded at each other. Dick didn’t much feel like being proved the least dominant male present. Even though he was straight through and through, Dick could tell his son had made a good choice for a mate.

Eventually Kurt returned with little Isla and all were assembled. Kurt took the seat directly to the left of Whelan’s head of the table position with Isla next to him. Dick took the other end of the table when Tahryn sat down opposite his son. Eventually everyone was settled and Chaska served the first course.

*

Kurt pushed the food around on his plate. He hated that his parents were here, he felt like he was being watched the entire time. He hated that he could smell the desire and sex mingled with Tahryn’s scent. What had been done to him in the shower made him quiver with shame. He’d let Tahryn dominate him, if not physically then in every other way, and he hated that he’d liked it. When Isla bumped his ribs he’d eaten the starter of…what? Chicken in a pancake and some sort of creamy sauce thing. Kurt was sure Willis would be pleased. Every chance he’d had he had been urging Kurt to eat more cooked food, to try new things. Apparently his body needed it.

The main dish was easier to handle, two big lamb shanks in gravy and rosemary, though it made his teeth itch to have Tahryn serve himself before Kurt. But the lines had been drawn, and no matter how unhappy Kurt was with them he did not want to force Tahryn to command him at the dinner table. Being commanded to do anything was bad enough, but to be told, in front of his parents no less, to ‘wait’ like a dog would be completely unbearable.

Kurt didn’t join the conversation and let the ‘adults’, his parents, Whelan, Tahryn and Chaska, talk without him. Merhan jumped in on their conversation every now and then, leaving Kurt and Isla mostly to themselves.

“So are you really mated to my brother?” Isla spoke whisper quiet in the knowledge that Kurt would hear regardless.

“Yup.” Kurt ate a bit more of his lamb. It was really good.

“What’s it like?” Kurt swallowed too soon and coughed before he realised that intimacy wasn’t what the twelve year old had meant.

“Frustrating. I don’t think he likes me very much.”

“You’re wrong.” Isla spoke quickly, and then refused to re-join the conversation and began chatting to her father about her latest fantastic grades.

Kurt felt Tahryn’s leg bump his under the table. He’d been keeping well to his side of the table, so he knew the gesture was deliberate, and somehow it shorted his brain straight to his cock. Kurt met his mate’s husky blue eyes and wanted to growl and whimper all at once. Tahryn just grinned like the smarmy bastard he was as Chaska began to clear away the plates. She served the pie his mother had brought for desert but when he reached for a piece Chaska pulled his hand away.

“What?” Kurt couldn’t keep the bark from his voice no matter how much he liked Tahryn’s sister.

“For you.” She presented him with a plate with another chocolate fondant on it and a small spoon. When Isla reached for the treat, Chaska growled at her. “No. This is a special one just for Kurt. I think you’ll really like it.”

Kurt looked at her suspiciously, and took a bite out of the little chocolate pudding. His dick jolted so hard he nearly came in his clothes at the dinner table. If the previous chilli and chocolate fondant had tasted like Tahryn then this must have been made of his mate. It was perfect. Kurt let out an involuntary moan as the hot spicy sweetness flowed through him, tasting like the scent of his mate, sun on sea and everything. Kurt had the pleasure to watch Tahryn’s pupils dilate fast enough the room must have blurred.

“What did you do to him sis?” Merhan was looking between the pair sceptically.

“Chilli, chocolate, sea salt, lime juice, cinnamon. After what you said I figured that was about the right combo to taste like my brother. Was I right?”

Kurt managed a moan in response that was downright X-rated. By the time Kurt finished eating, both he and his new mate were breathing hard and looking flushed.

“Well.” Whelan stood trying not to look too uncomfortable. The lust in the room was palpable. “Coffee in the lounge. We’ll leave the boys to, erm, clear up.” Kurt barely noticed everyone leaving, his eyes were locked on his mate and Tahryn wasn’t looking anywhere else either. When they were alone Tahryn managed to swallow noisily.

“Right then…”

“Yeah.” Kurt’s cheeks flushed pink and he felt suddenly guilty for his reaction.

“Fuck you look so good when you do that.”

Kurt brows drew low.

“You don’t believe me? Come here.” Tahryn slid his chair back from the table and when Kurt stood on legs he doubted could support him for very long he saw the obvious bulge in Tahryn’s neat chinos.

“I did that?” Kurt was more than a little surprised at Tahryn’s enormous reaction him.

“Never doubt it. Come here, I wanna hold you.”

“But…”

“No but’s.” Tahryn’s voice was so low it was nearly a purr. “I practically fucked you on the table when you ate the damned fondant. I’m showing a fabulous amount of self-restraint by not doing it now. Come here.”

Kurt wished it was a command that made him walk around the head of the table towards his mate, but it wasn’t. He sat sideways in Tahryn’s lap and tried not the wince at the sensation of his huge cock trying to nestle into his arse.

“I can’t believe you think I’m sexy.” Kurt kept his voice low, not especially wanting his parents to overhear the conversation from two rooms away.

“No one has ever told you you’re sexy?” Tahryn sounded incredibly doubtful. “Nope, don’t answer that. Though I have to say, the new look helps. I can actually see what you look like now.”

“Oh fuck you.” Kurt said, but there was no feeling in it.

“Not yet pretty boy, not yet.”

“Don’t call me that Tay.” Kurt folded his arms over his stomach when he felt the bigger man’s hands start to creep up the hem of his jumper.

“Oh come on pup, let me see.”

“Pup?” Kurt’s tone was acid.

“Alright. Too much too soon. Here,” Tahryn cupped the back of his head and turned his neck to examine his fading love bite. He ran a finger across the purple-ish bruise and Kurt shuddered in his arms, “Sensitive huh?”

Kurt nodded mutely, not really trusting himself to speak right then.

“Well how about I add to it?” Tahryn’s voice was whisper soft against his skin and the big blond werewolf fastened his lips over the bruise, grazed the flesh with his teeth and pulled new blood to the surface while his mate moaned and writhed in his lap.

*

“Chaska that was downright evil of you.”

Chaska simply shrugged her shoulders and sat down in her favourite low armchair with a very fluid motion. Her sister’s words did nothing to admonish her self-satisfied feeling, her plan had worked perfectly. Granted if it hadn’t she might have caused an all-out war between her brother and his new mate, but it hadn’t happened. Kurt had nearly jumped out of his skin and Tahryn had looked wild and lustful and distracted, but it had worked.

“And deeply inappropriate.” Her father added, going to the drinks cabinet to pour himself a stiff brandy. “Smith?”

“Please.” Kurt’s father was ashen. Obviously he’d never seen his son turned on before.

“Oh please!” Chaska sighed. “Would you rather they fought every time they saw each other for the next six months? I would actually like my brother to be happy with his mate.”

“Oh they’d have worked it our eventually.” Barbara Smith said, waving a dismissive hand.

“Before one of them lost a limb?” Chaska asked icily.

“Point taken. Warn us next time Chas.”

“Yes Dad.”

“Anyone for scrabble?” Isla held up her favourite board game, at which she always won, to a collective groan.

*

Tahryn had practically seen the stars in daylight, his reaction to his mate’s pleasure had been so strong. The expression on Kurt’s face, such bliss and pleasure, had caused him to forget to breath. It had taken every ounce of control he had not to ruin his jeans, and more not to simply grab Kurt and finish them both off on the table. Damn the fucking crockery. Now his mate squirmed in his lap, driving him nuts with panting and whimpers and Tahryn felt like a god. Kurt’s sudden almost unwilling submissiveness made him feel all powerful, responsible, and turned on more than he’d been in his entire life. Kurt smelt even better full of unbridled lust than he did when he was pissed off, and Tahryn could practically feel the time it would take for his mate to fully submit to him shrinking as he continued to work on the boy’s neck.

Kurt’s skin was soft like velvet, super smooth and buttery, and he was practically boneless in Tahryn’s lap. Tahryn leant back when he felt he’d done enough damage, and exhaled onto the new raised red-purple mark on his mate’s pale skin. Kurt shuddered. The big tanned werewolf’s jeans were too tight, constricting his need for his mate, and he burned with the desire to simply rip them off and have his way with him. But something held him back, stilled his hands. Don’t push him too hard or you’ll break the spell and we’ll be back to square one. Tahryn took a couple of deep breaths to try and get his raging desire under control, and then ran his hand up under Kurt’s jumper. The boy moaned and tried to pull away, but Tahryn held him fast with his other arm around the back of Kurt’s shoulders.

“Come on pup, let me see you.”

Kurt shook his head violently, suddenly mute. Tahryn knocked his hands out of the way and lifted the hem of the jumper from underneath. There was something so perfect and submissive about Kurt letting him see his belly, flat and taught rather than toned, sensitive and compliant. He ran his fingers over his boy’s skin, delighting the tonal difference between his own deep tan colouring and Kurt’s marble paleness.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” The soft rose colour had flooded Kurt’s cheeks, he obviously didn’t blush hard, or often, and Tahryn felt an enormous sense of pride to have made the other young man embarrassed. For now, Kurt being all shy and insecure was only going to help his cause, surely. Kurt pulled down his jumper, but didn’t knock Tahryn’s hands away.

“You said we could go for a run.”

“Did I?” Tahryn didn’t much care what he’d said. Kurt was hotter than the inside of an oven in his lap and having his mate so close, smelling like damp nature and chocolate was driving him nuts. He still hadn’t kissed him properly since they’d been officially joined. He fingered the bruise he’d left on Kurt’s pale neck and sighed. God he wanted to see that blissful expression again. Maybe Chaska had left more chocolate fondant lying around somewhere?

“Yes. You did.” Kurt stood up, wriggling like a slippery fish from Tahryn’s hands and Tahryn growled to be denied his mate’s contact. “You want me to be all pliant with you? I have to get what I want too.”

“But pup…”

Kurt snarled. Obviously the spell of being touched had worn off enough for his instincts to kick back in. Either that or Tahryn had pushed him too hard again.

“You running or not?”

“No.” Tahryn stayed seated. This was his house dammit, his mate, he should be making the rules.

“Fine.” Kurt snapped. For a moment Tahryn thought he’d gotten his way after all as his boy began to peel out of his clothes. He saw the hard flinty look in Kurt’s eyes and with a thud realised they were back where they started. “I’m not in school, and dinner’s over. I don’t have to be human anymore. Bye.” He dropped his jeans, giving Tahryn a half second glance at his naked body and changed. The black wolf snarled.

“Kurt!” Tahryn was on his feet advancing towards the wolf before he realised what he was doing. Body language. He looked like a threat and when Kurt laid back his ears and snapped at him he stilled, but stood between the wolf and the door. It was not in hindsight a smart move. Kurt never turned his back on his mate, his tail held out like a wire, every muscle tense and jumping. His fangs bared and electric lights glinting in his feral eyes. He looked like a nightmare.

“I’m not changing for you.” Tahryn regretted the words as soon as he spoke because the wolf that was Kurt darted forwards and snapped at his ankle, coming away with a tear of denim. Tahryn backed away, hands held outstretched. “Be reasonable Kurt. Please.” But the wolf snarled and sprang away through the now open doorway, crashing into the back garden and out into the damp night. Tahryn roared after him, a noise which had no words. The wolf heard it, pain and loss and anger and fury all balled up together. He didn’t stop.

Tahryn stood in the doorway of his house with Kurt’s clothes in his hands, staring out after the wolf. Sure he could be right there, hiding in the shadows of plain sight, but Tahryn’s senses felt stretched. He knew Kurt had bee-lined away from him into the forest towards the copse by the big flat stone. He could feel all his attention drawn in that direction. The fact Kurt had effectively denied him by switching forms made him incandescent with rage.

“FINE!” He shouted into the night, it was practically a roar. “Have it your way Kurt! Run away from me because you’re scared of what you want!” He slammed the glass sliding door shut so hard it shattered, and his family and Kurt’s parents arrived to sound of tinkling glass.

“Tay?” His smallest sister asked his name while stepping forwards, but Tahryn was so rigid with anger she stopped.

“No one fucking speak to me. I’m going upstairs.” Tahryn stomped off towards his room. He slammed the door and stopped short of destroying everything in sight, forcing himself to take a big, deep calm breath. It did nothing for his rage, but it made him feel slightly less like tearing down the whole world and stomping on the wreckage. He flopped onto his bed and folded his hands behind his head before he hit anything else.

Why had Kurt run? Everything was, for pretty much the first time, going well for longer than about six seconds. He’d been so turned on by his mate, even after getting off in the shower, and touching him and holding him in his lap had seemed like the most natural thing to do. And Christ, the look on Kurt’s face when he’d been eating... Tahryn could well imagine that expression appearing again went he finally got the opportunity to bring the other guy off properly, hoping it involved a bed and sheets and lots of kissing. Tahryn felt a shudder run through him from sternum to groin and growled. Being aroused still seemed so fucking inappropriate.

You pushed him too hard… Tahryn wanted to thump the wall at the voice in his head which he knew was right. You pushed him too hard with the shower and the cuddling and the ‘pup’ thing, of course he bolted. Tahryn gritted his teeth. He hated he was right, and he had screwed it up. Oh and you marked the hell out of his neck, like the guy needs another reminder he’s no longer in charge.

When he thought about it like that, it was no wonder Kurt had shifted to his dominant form. He’d done it for all the reasons Tahryn hadn’t wanted to shift too and go running with him as a wolf. He didn’t want to give in yet. Did Tahryn want to have the big black wolf pin him to the ground and ream him senseless? Yes, yes he did. Did it he give into the urge? No. And why? Because he was petrified of what it would mean for his reputation, scared of what he really wanted. Kurt was just the same. Two dominant males were not supposed to mate. There was a good reason for it. The fact Tahryn was rubbish with body language and had mated a wolf that spent his whole life judging everyone on their body language just made everything a little bit more complicated.

Tahryn knew sleep was going to evade him for a really long time, so he did what every nineteen year old boy does when he’d been denied. He masturbated.

*

It was Friday. Tahryn hadn’t seen his mate since Kurt’s hasty departure after dinner on Wednesday. He’d smelt the wolf around, his senses were still aching out towards the forest, but Kurt hadn’t been home, hadn’t been at school and no one had seen him. The separation was starting to drive Tahryn out of his mind. No one drove with him to school in the morning, and humans and wolves alike didn’t touch him. Tahryn was…spiky. His conversation with Jene Camra on Thursday afternoon had done little to improve his mood.

“But you must know where he is!” Tahryn had stood in the Camra’s back garden, pleading with the young woman dressed in her layers of naturally dyed hemp. “You’re his only friend.”

“And why aren’t you his friend?” Jene had given him no leeway since Tahryn had hesitantly explained the series of events around Kurt’s departure. “You’re his mate. You should know where he is. Can’t you feel it?”

“Yes.” Tahryn admitted sulkily. “But I’m not going in there after him.”

“Well why the hell not?” Jene snapped at him, and Tahryn had never felt less dominant or powerful in his life.

“If he’s not going to submit to me, I’m not doing it for him.”

“Oh my god!” Jene threw up her hands in disbelief. “Boys! Can you even hear yourself? If that’s the case you’re going to stay denied and horny for the rest of your life. I have known that wolf my entire life. I have never seen him back down from a fight he knew he could win.”

“He agreed! He accepted my bid. It’s not his choice!”

“Oh listen to you!” Jene looked like she was about to punch him. “Get off your high horse! You two deserve each other, that’s true enough. You’re as stubborn as he is.”

“Please Jene….I miss him.”

Jene had turned on him with an icy glare, one hand on the door.

“Oh you should have thought of that before you suggested your comprise. You honestly thought he was going to spend time in a body he doesn’t feel is his, just so you can dominate him in a way which he doesn’t think is right?” Then she slammed the door in his face and left him feeling worse than before.

Now it was Friday afternoon, school was over for another week and everyone was getting ready for what should have been, and technically still was, his first pack meet with his mate. When Tahryn thought about it too much his head hurt. It had been a week since he’d first tried to have an actual conversation with Kurt and gotten his hand bitten; since then they’d played in the wood like overgrown cubs and Tahryn had gotten snapped at yet again. He’d run off scared to the tune of Kurt’s mournful song. It seemed like every time they’d met, one of them had ended up running away, being hurt, or sometimes both.

Tahryn was tired. He was tired of being angry, tired of being human. But he hadn’t dared shift forms. The pull of his mate’s scent was so strong Tahryn knew if he shifted he wouldn’t be able resist any longer. He would run into the woods and surrender to Kurt’s big black furred self. And he wanted to, god he wanted to, but there was no way Tahryn was going to admit defeat first. But Kurt was going to have to come to the pack meet, not to show up would be an insult of the highest order. Tahryn had brushed his hair and put on his best jeans along with his favourite blue timber wolf shirt. It was due to be dry again, which was nice, and there was going to be another barbeque. Kurt hadn’t been human; he hadn’t eaten any actual food since Wednesday. The thought of his mate starving, shivering, and un-provided for made Tahryn shake with stress.

They’d been fighting for two days solid, nearly forty four hours. In the last seven days they’d shared five kisses, ten fights, a pair of fantastic orgasms and two complete breakdowns. And Tahryn had commanded him twice. He felt shit about it. Being at war with his mate was exhausting. His father had always said when you were with your mate properly it was like you could tell what they were thinking. Tahryn would have given anything to get an insight into Kurt’s head. Anything at all.

Well you could always shift and let him fuck you into oblivion like you want… Tahryn groaned at the though, half ecstasy, half shame. But he didn’t want his first time with Kurt to happen out in the woods somewhere in the dark. He didn’t want to feel guilty about he wanted. When did it all get so complicated? He asked himself, knowing the answer. Oh, about fight number four when you realised you were in love with him and too chicken shit to do anything about it. And then Koby Dean came along to ruin your life.

A week. It had been five days since Koby….Tahryn didn’t like to say it, even in his head, but he forced himself. Five days since Koby raped him. Four days since Kurt had saved him from himself when he’d broken down in public at college and had to destroy something. Three days since they’d laid claim on each other and agreed to be mates. Two days since he’d last seen or spoken to the boy he loved. Fuck. Had he ever actually told Kurt he loved him? No.

Ah, fuck.

*

Kurt could smell his pack, the hearty mix of scents that made up the aromatic image of the South Sea pack who he called his family. They were all down there, crowded into Degan Canon’s back garden, blues and green, yellow-browns and greys. Sharp scents and sweet scents, subtle and strong. They were his family and he was scared of what they must think of him. Jene had come looking for him the first night, but though she had a good nose, no one knew the forest better than Kurt and he had evaded her. Degan had come the next day, and sneaking away from the alpha when he was looking for you was an exile offence, almost as bad as a challenge, and Kurt had felt guilty. Degan had left messages, sent love and thoughts of Kurt and worry.

Tahryn missed him.

Kurt could feel him down there now. He was distracting all his senses. Tahryn was pulling him in on a string like an arrow with only one aim, to be buried in his mate, with him in every heartbeat, at his side, sharing his meals and his skin and his thoughts. Thinking of anything else when he wasn’t with Tahryn was becoming increasingly hard. And he was going to have to go to the meet. Not going would make Degan really pissed off with him, and Kurt couldn’t afford that. He’d already missed two days of training schedule, eaten nothing but a pair of young rabbits, and even he knew his human body was going to show signs of turmoil when he finally changed back. And he figured he was going to have to. The pack cubs were barking, Kurt could hear Isla’s laugh as she played with her friends and sister’s, and he burned to go and be with them. Kurt knew he wasn’t the easiest person to get on with, but… He felt Tahryn’s growl as someone tried to convince him to join in and his feet had started moving before he had even thought about it.

Tahryn was leaning against the back wall of the Canon’s house, arms folded across his t-shirt, the one with the silly wolf logo on the front, on leg tucked up underneath him, scowling at Henry Tanner. The other teenager had obviously tried to get him to play, or eat, or something, and Tahryn was looking at him like he was half a breath away from ripping his throat out. Henry reached out again and touched Tahryn’s arm and Kurt sprang out of the woods an into the torch lit garden with a snarl.

“Kurt!” Isla, and Jene called his name, the blond wolf of Chaska barked in sudden surprise. Tahryn looked at him and it was like a blade straight through his heart. Henry though, did not have the good sense to back off. Kurt stalked towards the younger Tanner boy snarling. When he reached Tahryn he rubbed himself possessively against Tahryn’s thigh. The touch of his mate made him peek from his sheath, but he didn’t care, as he turned on Henry, ears back, tail curved around Tahryn’s leg.

“Fine!” Henry threw up his hands and began to back off. “Fine, yeah, he’s yours. Doesn’t mean he can’t have friends.”

“Leave it Henry,” Willis nodded to Kurt who simply flicked an ear in recognition, “newly mated wolves are very possessive.” Kurt felt Tahryn’s hand in the fur of his neck and he thrummed with pleasure at the touch. It had been too long. With Tahryn touching him the pain which had held his senses ransom and put pressure on his brain vanished. Sure, some things remained unsettled, but now he had Tahryn by his side, everything was better, or would be, when the big tan boy wore his fur. Degan’s approach made him turn and press himself more solidly against his mate.

“Easy Kurt.” Degan crouched and held out his hand. Kurt huffed. “Do you boys want to be formally introduced now? You reckon you’re ready?”

Kurt nodded, and he felt Tahryn’s fingers tighten in his fur in agreement.

“Well you’re both dominant right now, what name do you want? You can have both and be Spencer-Smith?”

“No.” Kurt twisted his head to look at the man he thought he might love if he could control his instincts long enough to let himself realise it, “How about something new?” He turned to speak just to Kurt. “We could be Vukasin, wolf-son. Or Ulrich, it means wolf-power. Oh you like it?” Kurt thrummed with pleasure and let out a happy growl. “Ulrich it is please sir.”

Degan nodded, then stood and turned to speak to the pack.

“Brothers and sisters, as always it is lovely to see you gathered here tonight. And it’s not raining.” There was a general chuckle-bark from the thirty seven assembled werewolves. “Tonight’s meet is special. Kurt Smith and Tahryn Spencer are here, together, as a mated pair.” Degan gestured for the boys to step forwards. “They stand as equals in this partnership before you, and we wish them well as they embark on their future together; Kurt and Tahryn Ulrich!”

Jene started the howl. The high happy note spiralled around in Kurt’s brain until he had to join her in song. One by one every wolf raised their muzzles and joined the tune. Pups too young to turn yipped excitedly, affected by the noise just the same, and then everyone was wearing fur and singing for Kurt and Tahryn. Tahryn pressed his sand yellow fur against Kurt’s and the big wolf licked his head with a long pink tongue.

Surely he’ll come with me now… Kurt took a step forwards and found Tahryn pressed right against him, matching him with his slightly smaller stride. Kurt yapped and sprang away and Tahryn followed him, tail flashing. They raced circles around their pack brothers and sisters, barked and growled in play. Kurt knocked the sandy wolf over and stood over him with is tongue lolling until Tahryn kicked him in the side and raced away towards the woods. Kurt scrambled to his paws and shot after him, two furry arrows in the darkness, weaving between trees, ducking low hanging branches. Kurt was quick, Tahryn was agile, and Kurt simply leapt over gaps that were too small for him to squeeze through, big paws splayed and gripping onto the rain washed rocks.

They both knew where they were heading. At the clearing with the big flat rock, the copse of tall straight trunked, coppiced field maple trees, and the view of the National Park land rolling away from them, the mismatched mated wolf pair put up their heads and howled their twin song into the cool air. The song was full of joy, a note of weaving passion and wanting, an elation rose through them both until they could sustain the howl no longer. The echoed ghost of the noise seemed to last long after they’d stopped.

Kurt panted, wolf smiling at his mate, his ears cocked forwards, tail in the air. He had to remember Tahryn wasn’t good with body language, so he made his movements big and easy to read. He pushed his body alongside Tahryn’s, the sensation of fur on fur making him harder still, then dipped his nose to sniff at the scent of lust between Tahryn’s back legs. Tahryn smelt good, way too good, and the sandy wolf yelped and backed off and couple of steps, turning to keep in contact with Kurt’s shoulder. Kurt vibrated with desire, rubbed himself along his mate’s body, marking him with his scent. When he pressed his muzzle back under his wolf, Tahryn didn’t back away. He was too turned on, his wolf cock, much small than the monster he carried when he wore his skin, protruded from his sheath and was dripping. Kurt licked him with a rough tongue and waved his tail in Tahryn’s face.

Enough, he’d waited too long, he wanted his mate, and there was nothing stopping them. Kurt’s own erection had been seeping lubricant for long enough, and he ached with the need to mate properly with the sandy yellow wolf. He sniffed at Tahryn, nosed under his tail and licked once, causing the other to shudder. But he stayed still. Kurt’s dew claws dug into the fur and muscle of Tahryn’s ribs, holding him, keeping him while he sought entrance to his lover, wanting to join them, to feel complete at last. Kurt licked and nipped at the ruff of Tahryn’s neck as his cock poked and prodded under the wolf’s tail. Then he found it and his hips bucked automatically. Tahryn gnashed his teeth in pain and Kurt’s mind half exploded as he slid his tapered length into his lover.

Tahryn was so tight and hot he thought maybe he might have actually died, nothing could be this good, but his hips were bucking, forcing his length again and again into his mate’s tight opening and the wet constricting heat beyond. It was so good, so worth waiting for, and Kurt could feel Tahryn shaking under him, head down, but ears forwards, the pain turning into pleasure even as he pushed. His knot sought entrance, the thick fist struggling to get past the tight muscle that would make them fully joined. Kurt whimpered when Tahryn did as he felt the smaller wolf move back against him, curving his spine to tilt his hips and give him better access. Kurt jerked forwards and the knot breached into his mate.

‘Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…why on earth did I want to do this? It hurts like hell, but oh Jesus Christ it’s good…’

Kurt stopped his thrusting even though it took all his energy to do so. That had been Tahryn’s voice in his head. Tahryn’s voice whimpering pain into human words, an eloquence of expression wolves weren’t quite so good at.

‘Do you want me to stop?’

‘Fuck no.’ A long pause, ‘Kurt?’

‘Yeah?’

Tahryn moved back against him and Kurt growled in pleasure.

‘Talk later. Sex now.’

Kurt was only too happy to acquiesce. He slammed himself into Tahryn, the knot making any amount of thrusting near enough impossible. Tahryn’s body was tight as a fist around him, hotter than a furnace and Kurt felt like he was burning up under his fur. He was panting, the underside of his muzzle pressed to Tahryn’s spine and he could feel his knot swell as his orgasm approached.

‘Tay!’

‘Yes!’ Tahryn’s one thought word pinned him through heart and groin and Kurt roared when he came, snarling into the cold night as he thrusts his seed into the body of his mate. He collapsed on his back, joined by the swollen knot.

‘Fuck.’

‘Indeed.’

‘Did you?’ Kurt left his thought unfinished, spasming aftershocks making it hard to join more than two words together.

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’ Kurt barked in his surprise, and craned to see around Tahryn. The evidence of Tahryn’s pleasure was easy to read as tea leaves on the flat stone below them. He sighed, and his muscles relaxed enough to untie them from each other. ‘You smell like me.’ Kurt sank onto the stone, all the power having vanished from his legs. He’d just had sex, for the first time ever, and it was good…

‘Good.’ Tahryn flopped down next to him, rubbing up against his fur until Kurt rested his head on the golden wolf’s back. ‘Did you know? About…this?’

‘No.’

‘Dad always said it was like he and mum could hear what each other was thinking. I never thought he actually meant, hear each other.’

‘I think I kinda like it.’

Tahryn nuzzled against his mate before he said anything else. He whined.

‘When we go back down, everyone’s going to know what we’ve been doing aren’t they?’

‘Oh yeah.’ Kurt’s mental voice sounded smug and confident, it was not a tone Tahryn had ever heard from him before. At least it was touched with that happy sound.

‘You’re worse than me.’

‘I doubt that.’ Kurt shook him gently by the back of the neck, ‘Rest. Please.’

*

Degan watched the two wolves run into the forest and allowed himself a small smile. His son in law Doug clapped him firmly on the shoulder and grinned.

“At least that’s all over now.” Doug fetched up the tongs and began to flip sausages and chicken on the big grill.

“Doug…” Degan’s tone was not overly happy.

“What? If that chase doesn’t end in a mating I’ll eat my own foot. Good for Kurt. Pup deserves to be happy.”

Degan left his son in law to the barbeque and made his way through his extended family. The cheerful happy mood had affected everybody. All the wolves were yapping excitedly, though many had changed back and were now sitting around in blankets, eating and talking, the pups running around and playing the games by which they would learn how to live their lives.

Truth was, Degan wanted to be happy for Kurt Smith, now Kurt Ulrich. It was a good name, a great name, and it suited the two boys really well. The fact Tahryn hadn’t forced his name on Kurt was a positive step, and Degan was certain sure his son in law was correct. That chase, the gleam between the two wolves, would end with a mating. But Kurt had stayed a wolf for days now, and Degan fretted not all was fixed in that area.

“I can see you thinking in there you know,” His beta folded his arms as he came to stand beside him, surveying their pack. Degan sighed heavily. Willis had been his beta for just shy of three decades and had never let him down once. “Talk to me.”

“Tell me, how easily do you think Kurt will give up dominance in the relationship?”

“Kurt? That boy never gave up on anything he didn’t want.” It was obvious Willis had worked out where this conversation was going. But that was the sign of a good beta. Degan knew he wouldn’t be happy until he had voiced the opinion.

“I will not personally consider this matter closed until the mating is completed both ways round.” The mental image made Degan shudder internally. You couldn’t be prudish being a werewolf, but it didn’t mean you wanted to think about your pack-sons fucking each other.

“You really think Kurt would reject him? He made the bid.”

“Yes, and by the looks of things Tahryn had accepted that bid. If Kurt makes him wait too long I fear it will be Tahryn who will renege on this bargain.” Degan shook his head sadly, “I pray it doesn’t come to that, but it’s been a long week.”

“I’m guessing you’re not going to give them the house?” Willis sounded sceptical.

“You really think either of them would live there?”

“Indeed. Each to their own space then?”

“I think that might be best, don’t you?” Degan shook the hard thoughts from his head and turned to the man who was friend, brother and loyal servant, “Tell me what you’ve got planned for Kurt’s training schedule. He’ll be back at school Monday and you, Carson and Doug are going to have to keep an eye on him at weekends.”

“You’re not going to give them any free time together Degan? That seems a bit hard.”

Degan smiled at his friend, his mind already forming a plan.

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder. The more they miss each other, the better they’ll be together.”

Willis shrugged as he pulled off his shirt.

“You’re the boss.” The crunch of bones and flesh faded to the creaking yawn of the big grey and silver wolf. Degan patted his friend as he rubbed against him. Doug and Carson were already waiting for him, and the alpha waved off his enforcing team as they tracked off into the forest to go and kill something.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 55
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

sooo hot :blushing:

I was literally drooling...

but I agree with the beta, the mating won't be complete until it's gone both ways.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2014 07:41 PM, Timothy M. said:
sooo hot :blushing:

I was literally drooling...

but I agree with the beta, the mating won't be complete until it's gone both ways.

*wags tail* thank you!
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm enjoying the story.

However, I think Tayhryn intruding & taking advantage of Kurt in the shower no different than what Koby did to him in his relaxed state.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..