Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lay Your Prompts On Me - 7. 356 - Keeping Secrets

Another tidbit for the upcoming 'Winter Tiger', last of the Trilogy of Bears.
Emmett didn't tell his boyfriend Zeke an important fact.

“Since when do I have to tell you everything?”

“Another guy moved into your house and you decided not to mention it?” Zeke snapped, the tension rising across his shoulders, making him visibly angry. “Is he cute?”

“What with having a boyfriend; I hadn’t actually noticed!” Emmett growled back, “can we just go back to having a nice dinner now?”

Zeke huffed, but picked up his chopsticks again, and held the carton from the Thai noodle bar near his chest as he turned back to the television. Emmett had already eaten far more than his share of the takeout, but his stomach was gnawing away silently on itself nonetheless. He was overdue to eat properly again, but since he and Zeke has already made weekend plans, gorging himself happily on pork belly and seal blubber was out of the question.

Emmett didn’t watch the television, it was some English show about straight blokes organising wedding’s for their usually rather uptight brides, but instead dwelled on the fact he’d lied to his boyfriend.

Of course had had noticed that Jian was, far from being just cute, absolutely beautiful. The not-tiger was slim but athletic, smooth skinned, bright eyed, and smiled readily. They had already had more and deeper meaningful conversations than Emmett and Zeke had ever done: and those had nothing to do with being a shifter either. When Jian had got up to get more beer, Emmett had followed him out of the corner of one eye, unable not to watch his lithe little body moving. Jian might’ve worn old board shorts and an oversized hoodie, but the clothes did nothing to hide his natural charisma.

After a while, Zeke put down his food and cuddled up to Emmett’s far bigger frame. When the slender man’s hand pressed over his crotch, Emmett could tell that he’d been forgiven. He took Zeke’s jaw between two fingers and tilted his face upwards for a kiss. The television played on regardless, not knowing that it had lost its audience.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, Zeke has good instincts. Not mentioning Jian was a dead give-away, lol. But I can understand Emmett too. Even if he is instantly attracted to Jian, dumping his boyfriend just like that would be awful.

However, the part about not having meaningful conversations with Zeke should tell Emmett their relationship is somewhat shallow and mainly about sex. Zeke deserves better than that.

Link to comment
On 09/27/2014 05:19 PM, Timothy M. said:
Well, Zeke has good instincts. Not mentioning Jian was a dead give-away, lol. But I can understand Emmett too. Even if he is instantly attracted to Jian, dumping his boyfriend just like that would be awful.

However, the part about not having meaningful conversations with Zeke should tell Emmett their relationship is somewhat shallow and mainly about sex. Zeke deserves better than that.

gosh you inferred a lot in 300 words... wait and see.
Link to comment
On 09/29/2014 09:49 PM, Slytherin said:
A lot happened in this (kinda) short prompt, will you continue it, Super Sasha ?? I liked it :thumbup:
it is a sneak peak and stuff that will happen in Tiger Winter, which is upcoming, and is the third of the Bear-shifter trilogy.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..