Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,823 Words
  • 3,678 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Six Billion Credit Rent Boy - 3. Chapter 3

Colonel Brigg’s log: Star date 34-5-768. United Federation Training Base, Triden-A, Glisa constellation.

The new recruit has been here two weeks. The boy known as Hani has shown exceptional skill in aptitude tests and is physically capable of every task required of him. Despite this, he is infuriating his instructors with his laziness, his unwillingness to follow orders and his violent refusal to take a bath. He screeches like an angry housecat when he’s pissed, I’ll tell you that.

Yesterday we asked him to strip down a simple phaser gun, which he managed in less than twelve seconds. Apparently he was too bored to put it back together again and went to sleep on his bunk. The boy spends a lot of time asleep, and naps like a cat would.

The other recruits are not especially keen on him, though we have been keeping them largely separated, and they do not understand why he is here. He makes some of the guys uneasy with his presence and his propensity to wander around in as few clothes as decently possible. One would have thought such a thing impossible in the chill climate of Triden-A at this time of year without fur. It’s weird, he has furry ears and furry tail, but other than that he is basically hairless. As a specimen he is most confusing.

Personally, I do not think the high command’s plan of training him up to be a solider will succeed, though we will of course do our best to try and shape him up. He seems like a nice enough lad, for all that he’s strange… and incredibly innocent. We are moving him to the section house, and I’m sure the other lads will cure him of that at least.

*

Hani sat with his knees drawn up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them, watching. Yesterday he had been moved from the little room with the five other empty bunks to what his ‘superiors’ referred to as the section house. It was apparently where the rest of the recruits lived. Hani had seen them before, but only from a distance, and now he stared. It was the largest sample of humanity he had ever seen, and though every individual member was different, there were overwhelming similarities between the men. For one thing, they all wore their hair the same way, which was short, and contrasted with his own collar-length mop, and they were all roughly triangular in shape: broad shoulders, big arms, hard tense chests. Some were short, others tall, and their skins were every shade from paler than his own, all the way through to an incredible dusky black. They fascinated him.

They also largely ignored him, and Hani sat on the bench dressed in nothing but his first pair of blue underwear with white piping, trying to feel less alone. His supervisor had taken him out to the assault course and watched him bounce over the obstacles with no more difficulty than it had taken to walk there. He had then been commanded to take a shower. Hani did not like showers, or baths, and the first time they had tried to put him in one he had screamed and broken a sink with his tail. But even he could smell that he smelt now. He had tried to get clean with a combination of rubbing the dirt from his skin and his own saliva, but apparently that wasn’t working so well. Sitting and watching the other soldiers was a much simpler solution.

Hani flicked an ear backwards, there had been no one there for ten minutes or so, but now he had the distinct feeling he was being watched. His tail uncoiled unconsciously, and his excellent senses picked up two heart beats. He turned. Leaning in the entrance from the shower room were two recruits, both wearing nothing but towels around their hips, both smiling widely.

“Hey kid.” One of the young soldiers stepped forwards across the warm tile floor. He was slightly taller and broader than his companion, and his skin had a dusky sort of hue. “You enjoying the view from there?” Hani said nothing, his highly sensitive nose full of a hot pulsing scent which he recognised. Anson had smelt like that a lot. “I know I am.”

The young man stood very close to him, and even as Hani analysed that he could hear the young man’s heart and his pulse beating, smell his sweat, his soap, he had lost sight of the other man. Weight settled onto the bench behind him, heat very close to his spine. Hani uncurled his tail, the long muscle tense and wary.

“Well aren’t you a pretty one?” The man standing in front of him spoke, and as he did his companion behind Hani ran bold fingers through the thick velvet fur of his tail. Hani shivered in pleasure and felt his cock twitch in the confines of his cute little underpants. “You like that eh?” The stroking hands had moved up to his back, thumbs kneading his spine in a manner that made Hani want to melt. The dusky man had moved closer while he spoke, standing right in front of Hani, his towel wrapped crotch at eye level. Hani blinked slowly, their heartbeats mixing with his own ringing pulse in his ear. He could tell they were both hard. The leading soldier unwrapped his towel and let it fall to the floor. “You like the look of that?”

“I think he does an’ all.” The man behind him whispered in his ear. His hands were curving around Hani’s sides, encouraging him to uncurl from his tight position. Hani bit his lip, almost all his concentration taken up by the heat spreading upwards from his crotch. It was much more intense than it had ever been before.

Anson had said that the reaction showed you liked someone. If so, the two nameless soldiers obviously liked him. Hani figured that perhaps his body liked them too. The strong young man bent down and took the tip of his chin in his thick fingers, tilting his jaw upwards, and Hani let himself be lead, opened up as the recruit kissed him, barely breathing as his mouth was invaded by the wet heat of another tongue. His ears pricked up at a soft, plaintive, desperate mewl, and Hani was shocked to realise he had made the noise.

“Let’s look at you, pretty boy.” His unseen companion whispered huskily.

“Yeah, you’re beautiful kid.” The first soldier ran his hands down Hani’s chest as much as he could, then the front of his legs. He gripped one ankle loosely and tugged. “Open up for us.”

Hani blinked slowly. He felt strange, different from how he had felt in the little room in the lab when Anson had kissed him. There were other sensations than just pleasure, and Hani disliked that he could give a name to the hot ball of mixed desire and shame sitting in the pit of his stomach. Reluctantly, he let the man pull at his ankles, dropping his knees from his chest. Hani blushed fiercely. His penis was hard, he could feel his pulse pulling from his crotch, and the very tip peeked above the waist band of his underwear. It felt wrong to sit there with the heat of another man behind him, being watched so intently and openly by two people whom he didn’t know, but at the same time there was a thread of excitement playing along his many nerves, and Hani didn’t want to stop just as much as he didn’t want to continue.

“Well aren’t you the prettiest kitten?” His more vocal companion ran bold fingers down his chest and abdomen even as the other man slipped his fingers into Hani’s waistband and began to drag his underwear down to reveal more of his erection. Hani lifted his hips, an automatic gesture, and in a moment he was naked and sitting in the lap of the young soldier who straddled the bench behind him. His knees were pushed apart smoothly, and he was exposed to his two companions.

“He’s going to touch you.” The dusky recruit whispered to him as the other’s hand closed around his cock. “I want you to touch me.” Hani bit his lip as he looked at the heavy, twitching erection which hung before him. “Go on, don’t be shy.”

Hani panted, distracted by the infinitely wonderfully sensation of someone else’s skin gliding over his hot begging little dick. The man was nodding at him, smiling, and as Hani reached out he stepped closer still, and Hani closed his hand around the erection offered to him. What he felt was so good, he copied the motion, sliding palm and fingers up and down the long length of the man’s penis, watching the smooth deep-red of the tip vanish and reappear from the looser skin. The soldier breathed heavily, watching him with dark, hooded eyes

“Oh you’re a good boy. That’s real nice.” As he spoke, the sensation from around Hani’s own swollen member departed, and the boy mewled and squirmed in sudden frustration. “You want more?” Hani nodded, his ears flicking forwards. “Then you gotta give more too. Here.” He stepped closer, almost standing over Hani, and the tip of his throbbing cock bounced briefly off his cheek. “Open up your pretty mouth for me there kitten.”

Hani tried to draw back, confused at this new instruction, but the man behind him was warm and solid and didn’t yield.

“It’s OK.” He whispered in Hani’s ear, making him shiver. “It feels really good.” The hands that had stroked him now cupped his arse and ran through the thick fur at the base of his tail. “I promise, it feels really nice, and I’ll take care of you, make you feel really good inside too.”

Shaking slightly, Hani leant forwards and open his damp lips around the head of the soldiers cock. As he felt the heat, the contrasting hardness and smooth velvety skin against his lips and tongue, he also felt the other recruits fingers circling and tapping at his opening, and sparks of pure pleasure flew up his nerves and set his brain alight. He moaned, and the dick in his mouth slipped in further.

“Oh god…” The man still standing looked down on him with delight. “I ain’t seen nothing sexier than that. Ohh yeah…” He started to rock his hips as Hani lapped at him with his slightly rough tongue, and the boy felt his mouth being further and further invaded until it was hard to think around anything other than the pulsing hot length of muscle between his lips.

The young soldier behind him spread his own legs further apart, forcing Hani’s knees wider too. Hani whimpered as the finger touching at the tight entrance which gave him such pleasure began to push into him. He tried to shake his head, but couldn’t, and though he wanted so badly to get away, and could easily, for he was stronger and quicker than his companions, something in his body didn’t want to. The pressure became painful, tight, and then as Hani swallowed another mouthful of cock, the force relented, and his felt himself breached by the recruit’s finger. His tail lashed, but as one began to pull away from his mouth, leaving him feeling suddenly empty, the other slipped further in, invading him, touching him in places Hani hadn’t known he could be touched. He whimpered, half wishing it didn’t feel so nice, because in his head it seemed somehow wrong.

“You’re a good boy.” The soldier’s voice was full of delight and pleasure as he began to push himself back into Hani’s hot mouth. “You’re so good at this, you’re so good. Isn’t he?”

“Oh yeah…” The voice in his ear made his knee quiver. “You’re such a good boy to open up for us.” The finger was thrusting in and out of him now, deeper with every stroke. The man began to kiss the side of his neck, rough lips on delicate skin, and Hani purred. A second finger was added to his entrance, pushing in quickly but without force, and Hani found himself rocking faintly in the man’s lap, eager for the sensations which spread from the friction, allowing his eyes to close as he was more thoroughly invaded.

“Fuck that’s hot.”

“He’s got the tightest little arse. Ohh… and he’s hot too.”

“Fuck him.”

“Yeah?”

“Cute little boy with a mouth like this? Oh yeah, I wanna watch you fuck him.”

Hani had read enough to know what they meant, and he was almost horrified that he wasn’t scared by the idea. He man sitting behind and underneath him had been pressing a long but overly thick erect member into his spine while he had used his fingers, and it was somehow exciting to imagine that length of hard muscle sliding in and out of his body. Hani opened his eyes to look up at the man whose dick he was suckling on, and whimpered as best he could when the fingers were removed from his arse.

“Hush, hush little kitty.” The man stroked his hair and his ears. “Give him a minute to get ready. It’s gonna be so good kid.”

Hani blinked softly, lapping at the underside of the young recruit’s thick cock. The taste was strange, salty and wonderful, and not like anything else he’d ever known. When the pressure at his entrance returned, it was greater, the head of his companions long cock much bigger than his two fingers, and slick with saliva. As his first assailant drew back, the pressure increased, and Hani couldn’t help but whimper and mewl at the sudden pain.

“Just breathe.” The dusky young man cupped his chin, massaging him softly as Hani continued to suck distractedly at the tip of his erection. “Breathe, and it’ll feel really good. Open up now.”

Thick fingers spread the cheeks of his arse, the recruit’s long cock pushing into him, doing its best to spear his warm sensitive insides. His tight ring of muscle gave way suddenly, and he was filled as the man’s long swollen penis slid deep inside him.

“Ungh… he’s so tight.”

“Oh you’re a good boy.” It wasn’t totally clear to whom the first man was speaking. “You like that?”

Hani purred. He grasped the knees of the man who had exposed him, wanting to give in to the strange mix of pleasure and pain building inside the tight tunnel in which his assailant was so expertly thrusting. His head was full of shame for what he was doing, allowing himself to be opened up and displayed, reamed and taken as each of them pushed in and out of the tight wet openings of his body. It hurt and yet it was good, and Hani rocked gently between them as their long slow fucking continued. Neither of the men hurried, or tried to ram themselves into him harder and harder as the pleasure built. It was soft and wonderful, each stroke in and out of his mouth and arse long, torturously pleasurable, and he wanted it to go on forever.

From behind a hand reached out and curled again around his quiverlying hard cock and Hani yelped around the recruit’s thick member in his mouth at the sudden flash of intense pleasure. He knew it couldn’t last, and when the man fucking him growled in his ear, Hani felt his muscles shudder and tighten. He came, messily, his seed splattering his chest and the surface of the bench between his splayed thighs, while his companion pumped him full of wet heat with a long drawn out groan.

“Oh fuck…” The recruit still standing wove his fingers into Hani’s messy hair, his grip tightening for half a second before he lost the ability to finish his sentence and he groaned, the muscles of his abdomen tense and ridged as he came. Hani recoiled from the salty taste for a moment, but swallowed as his mouth was filled, and the soldier’s cock slipped from his open lips as he stepped back. “You’re fucking beautiful.”

Hani smiled.

“C’mon bud.”

The man sitting behind lifted him and with a lewd slurp his spent erection slid from Hani’s well lubricated hole. The cat mewled softly.

“You’d best get cleaned up kitten.” His unseen lover petted his hair. “You’re damn good at that.”

Hani watched them as they gathered their things and began to leave. In the doorway, the dusky young soldier turned back and grinned.

“I’d pay for that, no mistake about it. Bye kitten.”

Left alone, Hani realised that he had to wash or everyone was going to know what he’d done. On wobbly knees, he got up to have his first shower. It was necessary, but he hated it.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hang on, let me catch my breath her...... Damn! He may have been used but at least they were gentle. Seems those two understood Hani better than all the big shots who have no idea how to deal with him.

 

Amazing what good command of the language can accomplish. Great read buddy.

 

C

  • Like 2
Link to comment

That was a very hot initiation into the world of sex for our little Kitten. It had to happen and he was fortunate that they were gentle and caring and never forced him. You keep surprising me Sasha...very erotic and well done...describing his mixture of feelings was what made this work so well...you showed instincts tempered with an ethical base and the end result was real and satisfying and another step in his education. This would normally be tricky for me but you brought me effortlessly along....Cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
Link to comment

They were kind and gentle in the act but the real test of their honour comes now: what will they say about him to the other recruits?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice! It's good they were gentle about it, although I still feel like they took advantage of him. Oh well, if he's enjoying it then no harm was done, although it was still wrong of them to do it. I expected more of a violent reaction from the other soldiers, considering Hani's innocence would make him easy to look down on and forget how dangerous he is. After that intro, I was scared for Hani because I anticipated the soldiers being jealous of him and ganging up on him to make his life hell. I'm happy to be wrong, although those two seemed pretty untrustworthy, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just did this for some easy sex before they started tormenting him. Hopefully I'll be wrong again! :gikkle:

I can't believe this is only the third chapter, you've already introduced the characters so well! Amazing job with all of it! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/06/2014 08:08 AM, faxity said:
Nice! It's good they were gentle about it, although I still feel like they took advantage of him. Oh well, if he's enjoying it then no harm was done, although it was still wrong of them to do it. I expected more of a violent reaction from the other soldiers, considering Hani's innocence would make him easy to look down on and forget how dangerous he is. After that intro, I was scared for Hani because I anticipated the soldiers being jealous of him and ganging up on him to make his life hell. I'm happy to be wrong, although those two seemed pretty untrustworthy, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just did this for some easy sex before they started tormenting him. Hopefully I'll be wrong again! :gikkle:

I can't believe this is only the third chapter, you've already introduced the characters so well! Amazing job with all of it! :)

thanks very much.

I like to believe that hot young soldiers in training have much better ways to spend their time than torturing small innocent-looking feline boys - and also that however much people hate the United Federation, they do at least hire recruits with brains.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/06/2014 05:20 AM, Timothy M. said:
They were kind and gentle in the act but the real test of their honour comes now: what will they say about him to the other recruits?
ah well... that would be telling.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/06/2014 05:06 AM, Headstall said:
That was a very hot initiation into the world of sex for our little Kitten. It had to happen and he was fortunate that they were gentle and caring and never forced him. You keep surprising me Sasha...very erotic and well done...describing his mixture of feelings was what made this work so well...you showed instincts tempered with an ethical base and the end result was real and satisfying and another step in his education. This would normally be tricky for me but you brought me effortlessly along....Cheers...Gary
I'm just good like that

(drops sarcastic voice)

Thanks Gary, it was a touchy one to be sure, but I'm proud of how I handled it - and I wanted to show that there were nice horny opportunistic guys who aren't total bastards too!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/06/2014 01:03 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
Hang on, let me catch my breath her...... Damn! He may have been used but at least they were gentle. Seems those two understood Hani better than all the big shots who have no idea how to deal with him.

 

Amazing what good command of the language can accomplish. Great read buddy.

 

C

*GRIN* thank you!

sometimes you just have to pet the cat just right.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wait. Does this make Hani a sex kitten? I thought I knew where the story was heading, but this chapter took a sharp turn that wasn't on the map! Hani seems to have taken this new experience in stride, and the two others appear to be cool, despite the first impression they gave of ganging up, which unfortunately reminded me of my first year at boarding school. Sasha Effect is still operational and I'm liking this story a lot. On to chapter 4!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/30/2015 12:22 PM, jess30519 said:
Wait. Does this make Hani a sex kitten? I thought I knew where the story was heading, but this chapter took a sharp turn that wasn't on the map! Hani seems to have taken this new experience in stride, and the two others appear to be cool, despite the first impression they gave of ganging up, which unfortunately reminded me of my first year at boarding school. Sasha Effect is still operational and I'm liking this story a lot. On to chapter 4!
sex kitten *giggle*

Something like that... it's only gonna get more interesting for him.

The two solider boys were really quite good to him. They wanted to have fun, but it's always more fun if everyone involved is enjoying themselves, don't you think. He could have had a much worse introduction to the world of sex.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..