Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,170 Words
  • 5,694 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 11. Virgin Territory

Bay came around the end of the bar, swivelled his hips as he adjusted the tray and set the drinks down around the table in order.

“Black cherry for Micky; Lager for Zol; JD and coke,” And a kiss apparently, “For Issac; Corona for the man with the wheels,” Zupan jabbed bay in the thigh with his elbow in response, “And an apple martini for… who?” Bay set the drink down next to Zupan’s corona, and glanced around the table as if he could’ve missed someone, “It ain’t for me. I don’t drink green girly things.”

“Yeah but I do!” Zander hugged his friend as he came up behind Bay, and Zupan felt irrationally jealous all of a sudden, “Thanks Bay.”

“Zander!” Bay smiled at the taller man, Zupan wondered how he forgot sometimes that Bay was so short, “You not out with Billy tonight then?”

“Nah,” Zander swung into the seat next to Zupan and took the stem of his drink in one agile hand, “I’m enjoying other company.” Zander smiled at him, and the rest of the world sort of vanished. “How was the rest of your day?”

“The rest of his day?” Issac and Zoltan both questioned.

“We went for lunch,” Zupan answered briefly, because having Zander looking at him like he was the centre of the universe was way too much fun to share.

“He’s so useful,” Zander grinned and looked at Zupan from under his floppy fringe, “It means I don’t have to fight for chairs. His lap is comfy.”

Zupan blushed, and decided to dodge all further questions on the subject.

*

“I actually had a really nice time,” Zander was walking along the very edge of the pavement, arms out for balance as he placed one foot in front of the other, “Your brother is fun.”

“I’m glad you think so,” Zupan didn’t really have it in him to be grumpy about it, but he hadn’t liked sharing Zander with his friends, even though Issac had known the blond twink first. He knew he was being irrational, but as Zander flashed him a cheeky grin over his shoulder, he realised that he was being a lot more irrational of late. “You kept everyone on their toes alright.”

“My speciality babe,” Zander wandered back over to him and ran his hand along the back of his neck in that deeply tempting manner of his, “Is everything OK?”

Zupan exhaled deeply, reached out and wrapped his hand around Zander’s narrow clad thigh.

“Tomorrow my brother is going to be asking me questions. And Bay n’all. What am I going to tell them?”

Zander seemed to consider this, hooking his thumbs into his belt loops as he walked slowly beside the chair.

“What do you want to tell them?”

“I don’t want to share you,” Zupan said quickly, “I mean, I don’t want there to be anyone else if there’s you.”

“We’re on the same page there babe.” Zander leant down and kissed him: soft, sweet, tasting like sour apple candies.

Straight-ish isn’t going to stretch much further.

“I don’t know what to do,” Zupan tightened his grip in Zander’s clothes as best he could, “I’ve not had any practice with this stuff.”

Zander’s reaction was to stop, turn and then sit softly in his lap, hooking his legs over the armrest of the chair so that Zupan couldn’t wheel them anywhere.

“You’ve really been straight all your life?”

“Yes.”

“You’ve never fancied guys before?” Zander sounded genuinely shocked.

“I don’t ‘fancy guys’ now.” Zupan sighed in exasperation, “It’s just you.”

Zander responded by kissing him until he went slightly dizzy from lack of oxygen.

“Well don’t I feel special then?” the cockiness faded as he lent back, watching Zupan’s eyes closely, “We’re not playing around here, are we Zu?”

“No.” Zupan tightened his grip on the blond twink, “Definitely not.” Zupan didn’t really want to think about it much, but he knew he was falling hard for the slender blond in his lap.

“Boyfriends?” Zander asked, then snuggled against him, “So you’ve really never done anything with another guy?”

Zupan smiled. He liked the label, even if he wasn’t quite sure what it meant yet.

“Nothing expect for what we did last night babe.” He thought for a moment, “Does that mean that I’m a virgin again?”

“Yep,” Zander squirmed out of his lap as he spoke, “And it gets to be my job to show the ropes. Aren’t I a lucky boy?”

“Hey!” Zupan reached for him and missed, “I never said anything about-!”

“Oh like I was ever going to top you,” Zander ran one short nail against the bulge in Zupan’s jeans, “I know exactly what I like Zu, unlike Bay I don’t do versatile.” When he saw Zupan’s blank look the boy grinned and giggled, “You have no idea how good it can be.”

“You gonna show me?” Zupan realised that he was acting like an excited puppy all over again.

“Roll along with me babe, and I’m gonna rock your world.”

*

Zupan sat shirtless in the cool light of the fridge and tried not to think about the fact that Zander was in his bedroom ‘getting ready,’ whatever the hell that meant. The pretty young man had told him to go grab some drinks, but Zupan didn’t much feel that beer was going to be appropriate. He pulled out two of the glass bottles of cream soda, opened them on the edge of the counter and jammed them between his knees before he rolled to the bedroom.

‘Getting ready’ apparently meant peeling back the covers on the bed, re arranging the pillows so that his room somehow looked like a boudoir, and having Zander lying in his bed wearing nothing but tight black satin boxers which left just enough to the imagination to make Zupan wish he had some sort of special ability to see through fabric. The slender young man’s hair fell across his eyes as he sat reclining with his chin on his knuckles, smiling in that evil, innocent, beautiful, knowing way of his.

“Hey,” Zupan offered a cream soda to the beautiful boy and took a swig of his own. The chill of the bottle contrasted to the heat in Zander’s summer blue eyes, “Zan?”

“Babe?” Zander’s lips were so pink against his white teeth, “Everything alright?”

“Nervous.” Zupan was sort of hoping that one word answers were going to suffice.

“Don’t be. Now get over here,” Zander uncurled and knelt on the edge of the bed. One hand stroked a path down his front from neck to thigh and Zupan gulped audibly, “I did say that I was gonna rock your world.”

Zupan had been in a chair and transferring from one position to another long enough to have gotten it down to a fine art, and now that there was someone around to impress… Zupan slide the skateboard deck under one thigh, set his breaks, slid, then grabbed the chrome bar fixed over the very head of the bed and hauled himself across onto the mattress. His legs sort of followed, but he didn’t get the chance to readjust his position, because Zander had already knelt over him, nimble fingers at the waistband of his jeans, efficiently stripping him of boxers et al.

“You’re alright,” Zander pushed fingers gently against Zupan’s muscular chest, forcing him to lie back against the many pillows, “Relax.”

The bigger man forced himself to breathe in a manner that was almost normal, but when he brought his hands up to touch Zander, the little guy grabbed his wrists, and pinned him to the bed.

“Nyah-uh,” Zander kissed him hard, and Zupan felt himself opening up for the onslaught of the young blond’s tongue, “You have to stay put, babe. Let me do this.”

“But…”

Zander kissed him again, soft and chaste.

“Just for tonight. Please.” And there was no way that Zupan could refuse him.

The boy kissed the space behind his neck and worked down to his collarbone. He nipped at Zupan’s skin and licked the marks his teeth left, then headed south. When he reached Zupan’s ridged chest he practically jumped out of his skin.

“Fuck!”

Zander sat up, licking his lips.

“You never played with your nipples? Figures,” Zupan sucked air through his teeth as Zander moved his head back down, pushing his tongue against the hard bud of darker flesh.

“Nnngh…”

Zander took the nipple between his teeth gently and rolled it with his tongue under Zupan could barely see, let alone breathe. He let the big man go and blew on the wet spot gently.

“Zan…”

“Oh you’ve no idea…” Zander wiggled his hips, bringing their hard erections into contact. It was like ice hot electricity through his body. Zander let go of his wrists slowly, “Stay.”

“O-K…”

The slender twink settled over his lap with a grin, hands rubbing across Zupan’s ridged abs, and wriggled his lovely round backside against the hard length of his aching cock. Not for the first time, Zupan wished that he could simply buck his hips and take what he wanted. He could have done more, but Zander had instructed him to ‘stay’ and being in Zander’s good books was so rewarding. So he let Zander kiss and lick whatever he wanted while he drove him mad with gentle friction of his arse against Zupan’s cock.

“I don’t have…”

“Not a problem.” Zander reached into the mass of pillows, distracted Zupan by kissing him senseless and sat back up with a silver foil wrapper and a small purple bottle. “I got it.” Zander sat back on his thighs and began to stroke his cock with feather soft fingers, before he rolled the condom down Zupan’s length.

“You’re killing me here babe.” Zupan ran shaky hands up Zander’s splayed thighs, only to have them quickly pinned back against the mattress.

“No, you gotta wait,” Zander made it up to him with more hot and heavy kisses while he snapped open the lube, “I need to be ready for you big boy.”

Watching Zander spread the glistening liquid on his fingers and then use his other hand to balance himself on Zupan’s shoulder while he slid lubricated digits into himself with a damp sigh. Zupan had never seen anything so erotic in his life, and Zander made soft little high pitched moaning noises that made Zupan want to be the one forcing those sounds out of him. Then Zander was kneeling over him, knees tight at his waist, hands on his shoulders, watching him with eyes full of blue fire. Zupan leant forwards and kissed the open pink lips.

“Breathe,” Zander said, then he wrapped a hand around the base of Zupan’s cock and lowered himself down onto his shaft.

Zupan tried to breathe: tried to form a single coherent thought and found his mind completely empty. The world was made of a single all-consuming point of heat and contact, brighter than a diamond and hotter than the inside of the sun. Being inside Zander was like being surrounded by silk that gripped and pulsed, wet and tight and so amazing that Zupan could do nothing but groan as he brought his arms around the boy in his lap. Zander rocked against him, constricted around him, moaned in his ear, dug fingernails into his shoulder and practically vibrated in his lap. Zupan’s arms around the boy pinned Zander’s fire brand hot cock between them and then there were too many sensations inside, outside, around him and Zupan saw the whole world around them vanished as he fell inside out with love.it was too good, too confusing to hold onto to and Zupan felt his orgasm start in the same moment that the tight heat of the boy in his lap became inexorably hotter and tighter, and then he could last no longer and came.

There was a longer minute where the only noise was panting and the thunder drum sound of his own heart before Zupan felt alive enough again to speak.

“That was…”

“Amazing.” Zander finished his sentence with a sigh. Despite the heat of their bodies in the room, the boy curled onto his chest, sweat and semen sticking them together, “You’re amazing.”

“Me?” Zupan wrapped his arms around the blond, “You’re the one who lives up his promises.”

“I can rock your world any night babe.” Zander sounded almost sleepy, and as Zupan felt his softening cock slip from the wet heat of his arse, he wanted nothing more than to sleep with the boy in his arms again.

“Is that a promise?”

Zander shuffled until he was lying in Zupan’s lap, with his legs tucked together on the mattress, snuggled into the crook of the big man’s arm.

“Yes babe,” A kiss, soft and sleepy.

Zupan wanted to say ‘I love you’ but he was too tired too quickly. Zander’s fingers rubbed over his abdomen, he sighed, and then unconsciousness pulled him under.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love this new side of Zu. He's like sweet n sour all rolled into one. Still rough, tough and oh so sarcastic on the outside and around his friends but when you get him alone with Zan he melts and and becomes this big teddy bear.

Link to comment
On 07/12/2013 03:17 AM, CW Prince said:
I love this new side of Zu. He's like sweet n sour all rolled into one. Still rough, tough and oh so sarcastic on the outside and around his friends but when you get him alone with Zan he melts and and becomes this big teddy bear.
he's like sour candy, think if Sour Patch Kids came in wheelchair format, like that.
Link to comment

So Zander isn't "versatile"?

 

I am starting to feel like a McDonnalds commercial but.....Lovin it!

Link to comment

Omg!!! What a awesome chapter. I think Zander did more than rocked Zu 's world I think he created a tsunami. So all the guys are putting 2x2 together and figuring things out. I think Zu is more worried about their reaction a lot more than what the reaction is actually going to be. Zander always seem to exude mega confidence but tonight you showed that he was a bit insecure with this new relationship. It wasnt much just one question, but I think Zu squashed that feeling with his fast answer. So now they are monogamous. They make a good couple exact opposites sour patch candies and candly floss. I am enjoying this story so much, these two guys are so perfect for each other, the two of them together bring out hidden aspects of there personalities so well they balance each other out without realizing it. I am so glad these guys are a couple. Can't wait to see how Zu handles the questions and everything,I hope Zoltan doesn't have a problem with them. I think if his brother disapproves that's going to hurt Zu more than anything else.

Link to comment

Sizzle!

Fantastic job maintaining the eroticism yet keeping that swoony feeling of falling in love :wub: .

Thanks!

Link to comment
On 07/12/2013 04:54 AM, Kitt said:
So Zander isn't "versatile"?

 

I am starting to feel like a McDonnalds commercial but.....Lovin it!

Zupan is not versatile at all...
Link to comment

Love the comment about 'straight-ish'. lol Zu isn't so straight anymore.

 

Zander's happy that Zu never looks at guys, only him. Awwww. Of course this is all so new to Zu. Zander must be patient and show him the ropes. ;)

 

I think that the guys are going to tease Zu mercilessly. lol Zu will just have to roll with the punches. Lame, I know. I just couldn't resist. :)

Link to comment
On 07/12/2013 04:59 AM, Miles Long said:
Sizzle!

Fantastic job maintaining the eroticism yet keeping that swoony feeling of falling in love :wub: .

Thanks!

oh how i love your kind words.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..