Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,655 Words
  • 6,026 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 13. Public Nudity

The one thing Zupan disliked about living on the south coast of England was that for 99% of the year, swimming outdoors was basically impossible. Looking at Zander standing under the pre-swim shower, Zupan would’ve given the remaining use of his limbs to see that sight on a beach somewhere in the blue summer sky as Zander closed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair. Zupan had been nearly correct about the boy’s swim gear: Zander wore boxer-brief style swim shorts that clung so low on his hips that Zupan wondered how they stayed up at all, and they were pale sky blue with a navy stripe running down the side. The colour was just dark enough to make them decent and the fabric was light enough that when the water hit it you could nearly make out everything you wanted to. The sight drove Zupan nuts with desire.

Zander stepped out from under the shower and pushed his wet mop of hair back over his head. The effect without the fringe was subtly different, and with his hair plastered to his skull he looked somehow stronger, more streamlined, the shape of his face harder and more masculine. He smirked.

“I should’ve known you’d be one for board shorts,” He rubbed a damp hand over Zupan’s shoulder, tracing the lines of the dragon’s wing, “We could dye your hair and turn you into an Australian.”

“You trying to change me already?” Zupan smiled, he could see the light dancing in the blond boy’s eyes, the smile that played across the whole of his face, “You look practically naked.”

“Well I have to leave something to your imagination!” Zander danced away out of his hands, looking sexy and beautiful, and Zupan was suddenly glad that they’d come to the pool while it was fairly quiet. There were a few lanes marked off and a large space for general swimming. The customers were a mix of sports students getting in their serious laps while no one else was about, mums with small kids and older folks. Everyone who didn’t have their head below the water stared at them.

Zupan was used to people staring at him. Over the last seven years the prying looks and whispers had become so common place that he barely noticed them anymore. There wre those who were just curious, those who were confused at why a man in a wheelchair would be at the gym, or near the pool, or have tattoos, and those who disapproved of his appearance in general. As he wheeled past the mums with kids in the baby pool he heard someone mutter something about ‘shouldn’t be seen out here. It’ll scare the kids…’ Zupan turned the chair with a squeal.

“And maybe I don’t wanna see your ugly bodies in tight lycra either,” He snarled, “But at least the bloke-in-the-chair was polite enough not to have to say anything.” The women gaped at him, “What no witty comeuppance? Or were you expecting me to be as dumb as you obviously are?” Zupan smiled at a little boy, probably four years old with blue swim shorts and an inflatable frog toy, “Grow up smart kid, you’ve got your work cut out for you.” The little boy grinned as Zupan rolled away.

What Zupan wasn’t used to, was the fact that people stared at Zander. Of course, it was hard not to stare at Zander, since the pale young man was otherworldly beautiful and wearing next to nothing. He moved like a dancer and grinned like a little devil. Zupan watched a big guy getting out of the pool check the little twink up and down. The grin made Zupan irrationally jealous, and then the big man stepped sideways as he passed Zander and sent Zupan’s boyfriend flying into the pool. The stranger smirked, looking like he was about to say something that he probably thought was clever, but Zupan’s fist beat him too it.

Chair or no, a punch to the gut by someone who could free weight twenty kilos without breaking a sweat was still a punch to the gut. Zupan snarled at the man doubled over, half kneeling on the tiles. Zander came up from the pool with probably more grace than anyone unexpectedly pushed into water should possess.

“You alright babe?”

“Yeah.” Zander shrugged, like he’d dealt with this sort of thing before. The man who had pushed him groaned.

“I’m sorry, was that your hand I saw on my boyfriend?”

“Er…” The big guy was starting to stand, wary of Zupan, “He’s your… you’re gay?”

“What, you not going to hit a kid in a chair?” Zupan balled his fist, ready to take another swing, he felt more angry than he’d ever been, “Fuck off outta here.” As he watched the man walk away, he felt Zander’s hand around his ankle. For the first time in a while he was pleased that he could actually feel it.

“Look at you getting all possessive,” There were a thousand things that Zander could have said, there were probably plenty of guys who would have been mad with Zupan for his behaviour, plenty of girls too, but Zander just smiled, his bare arms leaning on the tiled edge of the pool, “I liked it. Anyway that guy only pushed me because he’s a closet case.”

“You reckon?”

“Most homophobes are,” Zander shrugged fluidly, “He’s a bloke who into his image but he doesn’t like that his precious body responds when he sees a hot guy. I bet he’s great in bed for girls because he tries so hard. I’m guessing you never bullied a gay guy in your life.”

“Er… not actually.”

“That’s because you’re comfortable with yourself, and who you are. You didn’t answer his question though.”

Zupan rolled to the very edge of the pool and locked his breaks.

“Am I gay?” He scrolled in his mind through all the gay guys he’d ever met. No two of them were alike. “It’s only you.”

“So you’re only gay in a very specific way?” Zander was grinning again, “I think I like the sound of that.”

Zupan smiled back, then shuffled his feet off the footrests on the chair and propelled himself into the water with a splash.

Ever since the accident, he’d loved to swim. Where the water was deep, it didn’t matter so much that he had no useable legs, because he could power on through with his arms, and Zupan liked the feeling of being just as fast and swift and capable as anyone else in the water. But this wasn’t the time for laps and lengths, because Zander was splashing at him, swimming around and underneath him and generally acting like a water nymph.

That boy’s a tease… Zupan snatched at Zander’s waist and pulled the boy up against his chest.

“Gotcha!”

Zander wriggled against him in a rather inspiring manner. Zupan grabbed the edge of the pool for stability and kissed the back of the young man’s neck.

“Babe…” Even with his skin tasting like chlorine, Zander still tasted amazing, like the ripest and most perfect fruit. Zupan smiled to himself as he licked a teasing line up the back of the young man’s neck to his damp hairline. “Ohhh…”

“God I wish you were naked right now.” The buoyancy of the water helped Zupan to move his hips against Zander’s pale blue swimsuit in a way which he usually couldn’t. Zander shuddered in his arms as he whispered into his ear, “Can’t stop thinking about what’s under that little blue suit of yours.”

“Public nudity? Zu you’re so bad!” Zander hissed in a camp giggle. Zupan could tell the boy was enjoying himself and he pushed his hand lower over the washboard stomach to the tented constricting shape at the boy’s crotch, “Zu!” He whined.

“I can stop if you want me too,” Zupan pressed Zander’s arse back against his cock by pushing at the twink’s own hardening erection, “Just say the word.”

“Oh god! Zu…”

“How opposed are you to the idea of a blowjob in the changing rooms?”

Zander’s moan told him everything he needed to know.

They were quick out of the pool, Zander giggling and trying to stand in a way that meant no one else could see the evidence of his arousal. Zupan didn’t think he’d ever hauled himself out of the pool and into his chair so quickly. He pulled Zander into his lap as they raced towards the showers and the boy shrieked and gasped, then squirmed against his lap. That was the world’s fastest shower by far. The pair of them were practically glued together as they made it into the large disabled changing cubicle, and Zupan thanked his chair for one thing as he locked the brakes in a hurry.

Zander climbed onto his lap, legs braced against the arm rests, and Zupan shoved his cute little blue swimsuit down to expose his beautiful erection. Damn not diving straight in, because there wasn’t a great deal of time for conscious thought, and Zupan gripped Zander’s hips as best he could as he swallowed. Zander curled over his head, fingers digging into his shoulders, keening and moaning in his ear, a litany of pleasure that simply drove Zupan on to bring him ever greater pleasure. He tensed, he bit into Zupan’s shoulder and came in a rush of heat and desire. Zupan grinned in his head, pleased with himself.

Not bad for the second time around… He was going to say, but he didn’t have time. Zander twisted around, got his suit caught around his thighs and yanked it off. Zupan caught on, freed his own burning erection, growled, pulled Zander against him, chest to chest, and then the boy was kissing him and his cock was being engulfed in white hot heat.

God this life was good.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL that will be a memorable time for them at the pool. So what was the women complaining about a person in a wheelchair planning on swimming a guy with tattoos, God get a life lady. With the power Zu has in his arms its amazing the guy was even able to stand up after a while. This was a great chapter, it shows a few things hehe. Zu is not going to sitting on the sidelines if someone goes after Zander, also shows he gas no problem saying exactly what he thinks. I loved what he said to that women it was funny. I think Zander liked Zu's answer to the Gay question. Great chapter want more please!!

Link to comment

I can't believe how nasty some people are. The lady doesn't want a guy in a wheelchair around her kid? Or is it b/c he has tattoos? How is that teaching the kid about tolerance and diversity and just not being a fucking BIGOT???? What a bitch! I wish Zu pushed HER in the water. lol

 

I'm glad the guy who pushed Zander in the pool didn't call them any nasty names.

 

Now, I was wondering about the logistics of Zupan's chair and the pool. I can see how he could kinda scoot over to the edge and jump in, but how does he get himself out the the pool and back into the chair? I know he uses his upper body strength to get out of the pool, but how does he get back in the chair?

Link to comment
On 07/13/2013 06:22 AM, Lisa said:
I can't believe how nasty some people are. The lady doesn't want a guy in a wheelchair around her kid? Or is it b/c he has tattoos? How is that teaching the kid about tolerance and diversity and just not being a fucking BIGOT???? What a bitch! I wish Zu pushed HER in the water. lol

 

I'm glad the guy who pushed Zander in the pool didn't call them any nasty names.

 

Now, I was wondering about the logistics of Zupan's chair and the pool. I can see how he could kinda scoot over to the edge and jump in, but how does he get himself out the the pool and back into the chair? I know he uses his upper body strength to get out of the pool, but how does he get back in the chair?

the first time you see a quad with no use of his lower legs go from floor to chair, trust me you're like "whoa" and then you sort of get used to it.

i have a friend with one full limb (a leg) who drives an unconverted car, works a full time job and does fiddly stuff all the time with no hands whatsoever. when you don't know and don't have experience (and i was the same before i did) it just never occurs that they can do these things like everyone else.

And actually Zupan dives straight out of his chair and into the water, he can life his own body weight no problems

Link to comment

I feel bad that I can't say more...but it was a good defining chapter I think. Very emotional. I like that Zupan is totally okay being public. <3

Link to comment

Blimey, barebacking in the changing room with no lube, they really are getting desperately naughty, aren't they ? But as alway you manage to mix humour and sex in a really wonderful way.

Nice that Zander finds it great that Zu is only hot for him - and I'm guessing that he is a bit awed by the fact that Zupan is so obviously committed (using the L word and being protective and possessive). From Bay's comments earlier it seems as if Zander has been used and heartbroken before, so he deserves being loved and wanted.

Link to comment
On 07/13/2013 09:28 AM, said:
I feel bad that I can't say more...but it was a good defining chapter I think. Very emotional. I like that Zupan is totally okay being public. <3
zupan never does anything by halves does he?
Link to comment
On 07/13/2013 04:01 PM, Timothy M. said:
Blimey, barebacking in the changing room with no lube, they really are getting desperately naughty, aren't they ? But as alway you manage to mix humour and sex in a really wonderful way.

Nice that Zander finds it great that Zu is only hot for him - and I'm guessing that he is a bit awed by the fact that Zupan is so obviously committed (using the L word and being protective and possessive). From Bay's comments earlier it seems as if Zander has been used and heartbroken before, so he deserves being loved and wanted.

you know how it is.. young love, when you can't bear not to see the other guy naked all the damn time...
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..