Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,252 Words
  • 6,217 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 7. Keep Me Falling

Zupan arrived early. Issac’s theory had been right, and after trimming up his beard and running the all-over rotary shaver round his head he figured that he looked pretty good in his white American baseball t shirt with his new low riding jeans and the checked shirt open over the top, under the leather jacket he’d nicked from Zoltan. He cast about for Zander.

A light touch on his shoulder, a hand covering his eyes and a wicked voice in his ear, lips like warm feathers against his neck.

“Hey there beautiful.” Zander moved around to his side, grinning like a very sexy cat-that-got-what-it-wanted, “So where are we going?”

The alleyway that lead into The Warped Lime was painted a bright acid green, and Zupan managed to hold the door open and get into the restaurant without bumping into Zander or looking like too much of a prat as he did so.

“I’ve never been here before,” Zander stuck his thumbs into the decoration-only pockets of his skin tight black jeans and looked around, “Smells good.”

“Good evenings guys,” the girl at the cocktail bar was super curvy with wild red hair, just his usual type. Zupan grinned, then caught himself quickly and settled for simply being polite, “Do you have a reservation?”

“Zupan Standahl, table for two?”

“Of course, follow me.” The girl didn’t bat an eyelid as she walked them to their table, efficiently removed the spare chair which she lifted over her head and handed to passing waiter. “Here is your menu, and this is the cocktail menu,” That was the bigger of the two, “You guys want anything to start you off?”

“Tiger beer?”

“Sure thing hun. And you?”

Zupan reached across the table and smiled at the boy who was his date.

“Get him a pink lemonade shooter please.” The waitress smiled and departed for the bar.

“Ordering for me already?” Zander arched a perfectly shaped brow, “Presumptuous much?” he glanced up at Zupan from his menu, blue eyes sparkling. Zupan felt his heart lurch. He smiled back.

After the drinks arrived, things got easier in terms of conversation, and Zander ordered the ribs just like Zupan did, and Zander started to kid him about what he’d have done if Zander had been a vegetarian. Discussing the cocktail menu was fun, because Zander read out the descriptions of cocktails like he was talking about sex, and every time he sipped his drink and smiled Zupan had to force himself not to just abandon the idea of dinner and go straight ahead with everything else his crotch had in mind. Zander’s lips were the same pink as his drink and Zupan realised that he was being teased when the boy began to lick the hot pink sugar from the rim of the glass without breaking eye contact.

“Zander?”

“Yes?” Zander’s smile was crotch-tighteningly innocent, made better and worse by the knowledge that there was no way the boy was twenty two, that pretty and anything like innocent at all, “I like your shirt. New?”

“Yeah. I went shopping with Issac.” Zupan had no idea what he had actually been about to say before the little twink had started looking at him like he was dinner.

“The big bad rugby man can’t go shopping by himself?” On anyone else, that comment would have got them floored, “Do people like me scare you?”

“Yes,” it was the quietest mutter, and half a second after the word left his lips, Zupan couldn’t believe that he had said it. But it was true. Zander scared him senseless, “I have no idea what I’m doing.”

“Hey,” Zander was smiling at him, his blue eyes hot like banked summer skies, “You’re doing fine.” And there was a smile, a promise of later.

Food arrived, more drinks, and both of them started playing with the cocktail menu. Zupan had a honey berry sour, and was thankful that it came with a straw, and Zander decided to stick with a theme and began to order every cocktail that was either sweet or pink or both. But until Zander started sucking the meat off his ribs by hollowing out his cheeks, Zupan hadn’t realised that seeing someone eat could be such a turn on. Zander ate his ribs by the application fellatio skills, and then reached over the table to touch the side of Zupan’s own mouth. He drew his hand back and licked barbeque sauce off his fingers in a way that should have been illegal before a certain time of day.

“So h-how was work?” Zupan managed, hating himself for his slip over the words.

“Pretty good. They released the new collections for us to have a little look at so we can start designing the summer displays. We have to keep to the theme obviously, and the store manager has to approve our sketches, but its good fun.” Zander sipped at his latest drink, something with whipped cream on top, and his pursed lips had Zupan thinking of things that involved being alone in a half-lit room with a bed in it. “So what is it you do Zu?”

“I play murderball, I’m a spokesperson for the sport generally,” He shrugged, “Training, coaching, visiting kids in the rehab clinics, inspiring and fundraising. All that good stuff.”

“What was it you were going to do… before…” Zander didn’t seem sure about trying to finish his sentence.

“I was going to grow up to be my brother. Zoltan is the bouncer at The South Alaska, you remember him, the tall one? I dunno. I was twenty one, I wasn’t really thinking much about my future career.” Zupan noticed that they had both finally finished eating, “You want dessert?”

“From here? Nah…” Zander was looking wicked again. He threw back the rest of his pink drink and grinned. Zupan could feel himself falling; for this boy, this beautiful man who smiled at him and leaned in close when he spoke in an octave lower than his normal voice, “I think I want to come home with you.”

“OK.”

Zander went off to the bathrooms and Zupan could feel his hands shaking when he got out his wallet to pay. The boy stroked the back of his neck as he passed, and snuck his way out the door and down the little green alleyway. The big guy could not get out of there fast enough.

Zander was standing under the neon lights over the entrance looking sexy and perfect, like someone from a magazine. The green and yellow threw mad highlights into his hair, but his eyes glowed blue when he smiled. The light made him more angular, made the shadows between his lips darker, more tempting. Zupan reached up a hand and found the skinny young man leaning his jaw into his own rough calloused palm. They both brought their lips together for the kiss. He tasted like candy floss and pink lemonade and sugar. His hair was like silk under Zupan’s palm and he wished that they could be home already. His heart pounded and his cock hated that he’d decided to wear jeans. Zander’s tongue was in his mouth, playing with own, his slim hands digging into his sides as they moulded together under the neon lights.

“If you kiss me like that again…” Zander was panting, his cheeks flushed, and Zupan didn’t think he’d even seen anything more beautiful, even in his imagination, “I’d better be somewhere that I can be naked.”

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 5
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And we're one step closer! Whee! I'm glad Zupan is just going with it and not questioning it too much. Can't WAIT for the next one.

Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 08:06 PM, said:
And we're one step closer! Whee! I'm glad Zupan is just going with it and not questioning it too much. Can't WAIT for the next one.
and now i'm going to be mean to you....
Link to comment

Whoa another hot chapter. Frothy pink drinks and ribs who would of thought sexuality foreplay. Hmmmmm but ive caught onto you sasha you love to string us along with hot steamy come hither chapters...them boom stop us cold with a trouble ahead. And something tells. Even the trouble comes from Zu and probably something to do with his disability. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong...hopefully they have dessert first.... :P:*):wub:

Link to comment

Oh lord! Here it comes! Something is gonna blow and I am not alltogether sure it will be in a sexual manner! :gikkle: Dang it - stop making me chew my nails between chapters!

Link to comment
:D :D :D Excellent! Fantastic! Amazing! So sexy! I love it! And those are all the words I can manage at the moment. So good! :D :D :D
Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 09:35 PM, Thorn Wilde said:
:D :D :D Excellent! Fantastic! Amazing! So sexy! I love it! And those are all the words I can manage at the moment. So good! :D :D :D
and i am taking you to that restaurant. you lucky thing you
Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 09:14 PM, Kitt said:
Oh lord! Here it comes! Something is gonna blow and I am not alltogether sure it will be in a sexual manner! :gikkle: Dang it - stop making me chew my nails between chapters!
tehehehehe suspense!!!!
Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 08:52 PM, Daithi said:
Whoa another hot chapter. Frothy pink drinks and ribs who would of thought sexuality foreplay. Hmmmmm but ive caught onto you sasha you love to string us along with hot steamy come hither chapters...them boom stop us cold with a trouble ahead. And something tells. Even the trouble comes from Zu and probably something to do with his disability. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong...hopefully they have dessert first.... :P:*):wub:
you are speaking to the only person ever accused of fellating a rib bone...

Zander is a skilled young man

Link to comment

Loved it, perfect date and promise of things to come. hope they get home ok distracted in charge of a chair. :)

Link to comment

Mean is right. Can you string us along any slower?! Your descriptions and interplay between Zu and Zander is fantastic. Hope the next chapter is very soon. Can't wait to see where you take the story

Link to comment
On 07/08/2013 12:07 AM, Quiet man said:
Mean is right. Can you string us along any slower?! Your descriptions and interplay between Zu and Zander is fantastic. Hope the next chapter is very soon. Can't wait to see where you take the story
can i string you along any slower? i could, but that would be cruel...
Link to comment

Would love to see Zu being literally brought to his knees by Zander. But it's obvious they are both excited as hell. Great chapter girl!

Link to comment

Love the dance,between the boys and between you and your readers. You take a pretty straight forward boy meets boys tale and twist it into something so much more fun. As always the characters are crystal clear and have enough real faults and warts to keep them ever so real. A delight to read except for the anticp.......ation for the next chapter

Link to comment

Now I know the difference between the street and the restaurant. Sorry. ;)

 

Zupan is fallling hard and fast (no pun intended, lol), for Zander. And Zander is right behind him. I love the way Zander can take ribs (usually way too messy for me to order in a restaurant), and turn it into an erotic sight. lol

 

And all those pink, candy and lemonade drinks, hell, I'd be on the floor after the second one. :) And skinny young Zander is wasted yet?

 

Can't wait for the next installment, Sasha. I wonder if Zupan will back out or overthink things like Bay does. :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 07/08/2013 12:07 PM, Rndmrunner said:
Love the dance,between the boys and between you and your readers. You take a pretty straight forward boy meets boys tale and twist it into something so much more fun. As always the characters are crystal clear and have enough real faults and warts to keep them ever so real. A delight to read except for the anticp.......ation for the next chapter
oh it's all for me to know...
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..