Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,571 Words
  • 3,782 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 101. Week Fifteen Wednesday, December 10, 2014: Bigger than Religion

A wise man sees as much as he ought, not as much as he can.

 

- Michel de Montaigne

 

 

***

 

Twoey

On the ride to school, I mentioned to Erik that I’ve received a couple of missed calls from David. He snapped.

“Why is he trying to call you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll get a chance to talk to him in math.”

“Well whatever you do, don’t forget today is Wednesday and we’re sorta busy after practice.” He was grinning at me.

“Don’t worry. I can't wait either.”

Erik is so attentive. He actually has me wait at the end of each class so he can come and walk me to the next class. He takes me out for lunch every day. Of course, he drives me to and from school every day too. And best of all, Wednesdays he makes love to me and makes me tingle. I’ve never had anyone care for me the way he does. Except maybe for Mom. It’s so heady an experience to have such a perfect boyfriend. He’s always at my house ...we have breakfast together there every morning ...we do homework together ...we watch TV with Mom ...we’re always together ...he’s always thinking about me. Not to mention he’s so protective toward me. He certainly makes me feel special.

I just barely made it to math on time again. Elcher is just waiting for me to be late one more time. But by getting there so late, I wasn’t able to ask David what he wanted, so I slipped him a note. He answered that he missed talking to me. So I guess it wasn’t important after all.

When we walked into Kory’s for lunch I suddenly realized I was holding Erik’s hand. I blushed, let go and mouthed “sorry,” but he just chuckled.

I actually had to not look at him or even think about our after school plans when I was changing in PhysEd or I’d have sprung a boner. I finished all my homework during wrestling practice and we got to his house as fast as possible. Erik was so gentle when he made love to me and jerked me to an orgasm as he came at almost the same time. After we cuddled for a while, we were ready for round two. This time he was in me lots longer and really fucked me hard most of the time. I was lying on my stomach, with my erection thrusting into a towel as he came the second time, and this time with all that stimulation on me, I had come too, into the towel under me.

We showered and both got hard again, as is usually the case. I was going to jerk us off, but Erik pinned me against the shower wall and fucked me again. This time it was a little rough. I guess I’ll need to get used to that. He did jerk me off after he pulled out and came for his third time, over my rear. Finally, we finished cleaning each other up. I was a little sore in my ass and dick. Three times in an hour is pretty hard work on my toys ...hehe. I guess it’s a good thing there is only one Wednesday in a week!

 

David

This morning, the gang picked me up five minutes sooner. I figured they learned from yesterday that I move a little more slowly.

“I haven't been able to call Twoey.”

Gary said, “Erik probably has his phone jammed.”

“What do you mean?”

“He pretty much has Twoey sealed up in a little cocoon. He’s all around him all the time, even walking down the halls. You better tell him that they’re getting pretty obvious to everybody in school!”

I laughed. “How can I tell him? I can’t even contact him.”

Sure enough, Erik delivered him to math right at the bell. This time I slipped him a note.

Please try to find a few minutes over the next few days for me to talk to you privately.

A little later, he slipped me an answer. ‘What do you want to talk about?’

I put the reply on his desk when Elcher was writing an equation on the board. ‘I miss talking to you. You must be able to squeeze me in somewhere.’

He smiled and nodded.

Something had been eating at my mind since Monday, when I discovered that Burch, Enos and that woman all died on the same day. Lots of little things began to fit into place. They died on Wednesday and the very next day saw the delivery of the fish from Gary’s uncle. The fish we ate on Thanksgiving. Little things. The little ceremony between Gary and his father when Mr. Galli brought the fish to the table. The little strange grace Gary gave before the meal, blessing his uncle. The strange little coincidence, not only of the fact they died the same day, but the same way. They all drowned. Fish, dying together, the same way in different places. Coulton and the other kid dying their same way in different places. And of course, VIXERE.

There was only one guy who knew what it all meant. I knew Gary had a study hall seventh period. So at the end of lunch, I asked him to find a way out of it and meet me at the gym. Gary never has any trouble conjuring up hall passes and I needed to get at the truth.

In Adv. Prep, Alex agreed to meet me at Kory’s at 5.

“Do you want to go to the swim meet with me?”

“Aw ...I wish I could, but I’ve got to go somewhere with my mother.” In a way, I was happier with that answer than if she had gone with me.

In the weight room I did curls and exercises I could work on while sitting on the bench. I figured they would be harmless. Holy shit! Am I out of shape!

I was in the bleachers watching my gym-mates play basketball when Gary strolled in. He had that smirk on his face which broadcast he got away with something even better than usual, to escape from study hall. There was no one near us on the bleachers, so I began quietly.

“I found out the pastor and his whore were pulled out of the Hudson river. They died the same day Burch did, the day before Thanksgiving. All three died on the same day. All three drowned. Coulton and his friend died last Wednesday. Both on the same day. Both supposedly committed suicide, although they were housed in different places.”

Gary did not reveal a single emotion. So I persisted.

“Don’t you find that a little odd?”

“Are you sorry about what happened to them?”

“Of course not! I’d have done it myself if I could have. But I know that you know what happened. VIXERE tied that all together nicely. Will you tell me?”

“David, I hear the State Police questioned you Friday. Did you tell them any of this?”

“Of course not. Anyway, I didn’t really know anything.”

“Exactly.”

“Meaning ...?”

“My uncle once told me, never ask a question you shouldn’t know the answer to.”

“Oh.”

“I will tell you two things though. First, this is much bigger than religion or churches. Second, there is a code. Call it a code of ethics. You do not ever target an innocent family member. They signed their own death warrants when they broke the code. That’s why the pastor fled. He knew. He knew he was marked. Also, I now realize you were supposed to die and your body vanish, probably buried in the woods. But when the police broke in and saved you, those guys knew it was all over for them. You’re my brother David. I love you. Don’t ask any more questions. The perceived reality will soon become the truth. Believe me, it happens every time.”

I could live with that. I sort of knew what Grampa and Gary’s uncle were into in NYC. I just never realized what he just explained to me. I had enough other stuff on my plate to worry about anyway. Having assholes removed from my life was a good thing, not a bad one. I nodded and thanked Gary.

“OK, thanks. Thank him for me when you get a chance. Now, tell me how you escaped study hall.”

Gary got that smirk again. “Well, you know Benny Dolson, right?”

“Sure.”

“Benny is in my study hall, but he’s never there because he monitors the halls on our floor that period. You know how shy he is around girls. So we were talking yesterday and he was trying to build up courage to buy condoms. I know, it’s silly. But he is really shy. He was asking me how much they cost and where to get them without any nosey adults questioning him. The kid was practically shaking in his shoes. Well, you know I get them for nothing, so today I delivered two dozen to him. He was so grateful and just too funny. When he asked how much they were, we made a deal. So I now have a free pass every seventh period for the rest of the year. That’ll be great for swimming and lacrosse seasons, because I can get to practice as early as I want. Now I just have to find a way to spring Mel.”

Gary was up to his old tricks again. We both had a couple chuckles over that. Of course, I didn’t tell Gary how Benny hoped to use those condoms ...hehe. After that, we made funny comments about the basketball games we watched for the rest of the period.

I got to the rehab center right after school. Boy did they give my leg a workout! Much more than I thought they would. But my guess for the weight room was pretty accurate. Just work on the upper body, and no weight or twisting on my leg. Dr. David coulda figured that one out ...hehe. I was done there a little earlier than I figured, so I was glad Kory’s wasn’t very busy. While I waited for Alex, I ordered a cup of coffee and began to work on my homework in the booth. I was interrupted by a text from my father.

“You have an appointment with Dr, Keating Tuesday at 3:15.”

Well, at least I had all weekend to decide how much and exactly which stuff I would tell Dr. Keating. I certainly couldn’t touch on anything Gary told me, but I also knew I had to confess everything from the moment I discovered them fucking on my bed through my kidnapping and beating. I needed to find some time, probably Sunday afternoon, to reflect on so much stuff.

Finally, around 5:00, in walked Alex and I stashed everything away. I almost have it all done anyway. We shared a quick kiss and ordered.

“Saturday, if we can meet at the bus station before 9, it’ll get us to the mall near 10.”

“That sounds good. I’ll meet you there.”

Of course, she knows about the Twoey deal, since we had talked on Sunday. Today we talked more, now that I got the fresh input from Gary.

Then she looked right into my eyes.

“David, I’ve been thinking about this Twoey thing. Before we go to Syracuse, you should talk to Randy. He might be able to give you a better perspective.” I blushed. My scary smart girlfriend!

“Um ...you know that meeting tomorrow night about the special project? Well ...that's actually going to be a meeting with Randy about this Twoey thing.”

I didn’t know how she was going to react to that, but a broad smile filled her face.

“You’re just too clever! So you’ve figured out Randy too?”

“I’m sorry I didn't tell you. I normally would have, but I didn’t want to expose Randy. Not that you haven’t figured it out yet, but he never told me he told you.”

She gasped. “He came out to you?”

“Oh God. He let it slip in the middle of this big long explanation he was phrasing. I didn’t say anything because I thought he might not even remember saying it, but about 30 seconds after he was finished, he said, ‘Oh Shit!’ or something like that. It was so funny. But I assured him I would never tell anyone ...oops, but here I am telling you!”

Alex laughed at that.

“I don’t know what our little game is, but we both know that we both know, we just don't ever talk about it.”

“Alex, I’ll encourage him to officially come out to you so that we can actually all three talk about stuff, instead of dividing off into pairs.”

“You know, my parents are excited to meet you.”

“Well they may be excited to meet me, but I’m scared as shit! I’ll walk you home after school tomorrow and we can do our homework at your place.”

Finally, we were finished and I kissed her goodbye, then walked to the school to see the JV swim meet.

I sat in the front row – I also forgot how hot and humid a swim meet is – and a few kids came around to say hello. I noticed Gary’s father up in the stands and gave him a wave. During the meet, Gary would stop by for a minute when he could, and once he even came over with Mel. She’s even cuter in a swimsuit! My mind is slowly starting to forgive her. No more hate.

One time he stopped by with a kid I’ve never seen before. He introduced me and it was a freshman named Donny Nelson. Did I mention how thin the team’s Speedos are? Donny is a handsome boy, ALL of him! Brown hair, brown eyes and a well developed body. It was hard to believe he was a freshman. I should get him and Chuck together ...hehe. Donny’s no doubt straight, but the Chuck thought just flashed through my brain. I’ll bet it was because I knew so few freshmen. Anyway, the meet was fun and Gary was terrific. If he doesn’t make varsity, then they must have some pretty outstanding swimmers up there. Gary told me to hang around after the meet to get a ride with his dad. Donny really impressed me too. Did I mention he was only a freshman?

When the meet was over, Mr. Galli gave Mel and me a ride home. I rode shotgun. Of course Mel and Gary were pasted together in the back seat. I looked at Mr. Galli.

“I bet this seat is always empty now.”

He really laughed at that, especially because when we were younger, it always was a contest between Gary and me to see who could call shotgun first!

I had just enough time to finish the schoolwork and got into bed for the night. I paused, but decided it wasn't worth the effort to just go to VM, so I skipped Twoey and called Alex. We were done in 45 minutes and I drifted off to sleep, with just one unsettling dream and, unfortunately, it wasn’t about fish.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's 101! Twoey needs to start reading Erik 101, because oh my god I thought he was starting to see something was up, but no. We go back to blissfully drifting along and letting Erik control him. David... David has a lot of small things happen, but not as much of a unified theme today. I feel like today was in someways tossing a couple things into lockboxes while getting prepped for his next big efforts - talking to Keating again, and maybe actually figuring some things out that will help Twoey. With everything else in his head, getting confirmation from Gary that, yes, shady business was the cause of the 5-some's deaths may give David some closure, but part of me wonders if this will only be another mental scar of one sort or another. The clock is ticking, David! Why aren't you getting your Danny consultations in?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, I pretty much agree with all that lux said...we didn't really learn anything new, just Gary confirming suspicions.
Far too much Alex yet again.
David is preparing his locked doors to avoid facing the truth about his real feelings for Twoey, who I'm losing patience with as his blindness continues--that is so far from how he was at the beginning, it's almost inconceivable.
Guess it's time to start skimming past the Alex bits again. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don't think it's unrealistic at all, how Twoey is acting now compared to how he was in the beginning. I once had a friend who got sucked in to a relationship with a psychopathic jealous control freak lunatic, and the changes in Twoey are very true to life. The part that bothers me is how Twoey's mother, who is supposed to be a counselor or psychologist (if I'm remembering correctly) is so oblivious to what's going on with her son.
I also don't know why everyone hates Alex so much -- she hasn't (so far) done anything evil or even anything really "bad" besides monopolize all of David's time for the past few weeks. Obviously at some point (soon, I would imagine, since there are only three and a half weeks left to go (unless Skinny Dragon is going to suddenly change the name of the story to 18 Months of Twoey, which I still wish he would do with all of my heart)) -- anyways, Alex is going to realize at some point that David has feelings for boys in general, and/or for Twoey in particular. What she does when that happens, is when her true colors will be revealed. Who knows, she may surprise some readers by actually helping David and Twoey get together. I have no idea. But I think people should reserve judgment, if for no other reason than because reserving judgment is a matter of infinite hope.
Thanks, Skinny Dragon, for another great chapter. If I'm not mistaken, the meeting with Randy is next - can't wait to see how that will play out!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Surely Ginny has picked up on how Erik is smothering Twoey by now. We don't have her POV, of course, but Twoey hasn't mentioned her saying anything or even giving them the "look". But there's hope that David, Randy, Alex, Mike and Alan will come up with a plan that works. And the sooner, the better!

 

David seems to be prepared to tell Dr. K everything that has happened to him since the shock of seeing PPF and TWWXYZetc. fucking on his bed. I hope he follows through with that! Armed with that knowledge I'm sure that Dr. K will realize that urgent action is required. And perhaps he will get Ginny to help out; after all, she knows David and his repressed orientation pretty well from his earlier visits. Meanwhile, tomorrow's meeting with Randy will be interesting, as long as David doesn't duck and weave around what Randy knows to be true.

 

And how will Benny and Donny affect our heroes? Nobody gets introduced like that without a reason, in Skinnyland! Stay tuned for the next episode! Thanks, Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/04/2016 03:10 PM, Lux Apollo said:

It's 101! Twoey needs to start reading Erik 101, because oh my god I thought he was starting to see something was up, but no. We go back to blissfully drifting along and letting Erik control him. David... David has a lot of small things happen, but not as much of a unified theme today. I feel like today was in someways tossing a couple things into lockboxes while getting prepped for his next big efforts - talking to Keating again, and maybe actually figuring some things out that will help Twoey. With everything else in his head, getting confirmation from Gary that, yes, shady business was the cause of the 5-some's deaths may give David some closure, but part of me wonders if this will only be another mental scar of one sort or another. The clock is ticking, David! Why aren't you getting your Danny consultations in?

Thank you, lux!

 

You're right, in a way today is the lull before the storm. However groundwork was being laid today. But from other reviewers too, that didn't seem to be evident. I'll need to refine my skills.

Link to comment
On 06/04/2016 05:47 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Well, I pretty much agree with all that lux said...we didn't really learn anything new, just Gary confirming suspicions.

Far too much Alex yet again.

David is preparing his locked doors to avoid facing the truth about his real feelings for Twoey, who I'm losing patience with as his blindness continues--that is so far from how he was at the beginning, it's almost inconceivable.

Guess it's time to start skimming past the Alex bits again. :)

Thank You CG!

 

I guess this chapter needs to be rewritten.

1. not-gay David having not not-gay thoughts of Donny

2. David trying to have a one-on-one with Twoey

3. Closure of the VIXERA incident

4. Our reassessment of Gary as a force

5. Dad making the appointment with Dr. Keating

6. David deciding to 'tell all' to the doctor.

7. Erik beginning to get rough

 

Those were elements I thought would reveal this to be a turning point chapter, which it is. Tomorrow with Randy will reveal a new track.

 

Don't give up on Alex. She'll come around once her fine brain overcomes the raging hormones.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/05/2016 01:12 AM, mitchelll said:

why, oh why couldn't Alex have been in the trunk of the PPF's car?

Thank you mitchelll -- I think.

 

Wait until you meet Alex's mother!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/05/2016 05:09 AM, mg777 said:

I don't think it's unrealistic at all, how Twoey is acting now compared to how he was in the beginning. I once had a friend who got sucked in to a relationship with a psychopathic jealous control freak lunatic, and the changes in Twoey are very true to life. The part that bothers me is how Twoey's mother, who is supposed to be a counselor or psychologist (if I'm remembering correctly) is so oblivious to what's going on with her son.

I also don't know why everyone hates Alex so much -- she hasn't (so far) done anything evil or even anything really "bad" besides monopolize all of David's time for the past few weeks. Obviously at some point (soon, I would imagine, since there are only three and a half weeks left to go (unless Skinny Dragon is going to suddenly change the name of the story to 18 Months of Twoey, which I still wish he would do with all of my heart)) -- anyways, Alex is going to realize at some point that David has feelings for boys in general, and/or for Twoey in particular. What she does when that happens, is when her true colors will be revealed. Who knows, she may surprise some readers by actually helping David and Twoey get together. I have no idea. But I think people should reserve judgment, if for no other reason than because reserving judgment is a matter of infinite hope.

Thanks, Skinny Dragon, for another great chapter. If I'm not mistaken, the meeting with Randy is next - can't wait to see how that will play out!

Thank you, mg!

 

Ginny really doesn't see anything except Erik being loving to her son and her son finally being happy. She doesn't know about the cocoon Erik has woven at school or about the isolation from his friends, including the turning off of his phone. Hopefully, that will change.

 

I like your take on Alex. So will Alex, although she will be necessarily sad.

 

18 months of Twoey? You really don't like me, do you. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/05/2016 08:42 AM, jess30519 said:

Surely Ginny has picked up on how Erik is smothering Twoey by now. We don't have her POV, of course, but Twoey hasn't mentioned her saying anything or even giving them the "look". But there's hope that David, Randy, Alex, Mike and Alan will come up with a plan that works. And the sooner, the better!

 

David seems to be prepared to tell Dr. K everything that has happened to him since the shock of seeing PPF and TWWXYZetc. fucking on his bed. I hope he follows through with that! Armed with that knowledge I'm sure that Dr. K will realize that urgent action is required. And perhaps he will get Ginny to help out; after all, she knows David and his repressed orientation pretty well from his earlier visits. Meanwhile, tomorrow's meeting with Randy will be interesting, as long as David doesn't duck and weave around what Randy knows to be true.

 

And how will Benny and Donny affect our heroes? Nobody gets introduced like that without a reason, in Skinnyland! Stay tuned for the next episode! Thanks, Skinny!

Thank you jess!

 

As I mentioned to mg, all Ginny sees is Erik being nice and her boy now happy. The bad stuff is beyond her knowledge. So far.

 

Tomorrow's meeting of Randy with not-gay will indeed be interesting, as will not-gay David's Wednesday night dream.

 

Stay tuned!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

In a way, this chapter confirms the way things have been going. Twoey seems moderately content to let Erik take the lead in everything, and he still sees Erik's desire to control their movements, communications dating and sex as terribly romantic. While the others see this as smothering (a little 'off,' but not downright harmful), Twoey sees nothing but sunny skies with but a few wispy clouds. Nothing to worry about.

 


Just as ominous is David's conclusion that someone unknown offed the dangerously crazy religious fanatics who attacked him, along with his mother and her lover, the PPF. Gary's strong hint that it doesn't pay to ask questions is additionally ominous. There are too many unanswered questions to take all those mysterious deaths at face value. Why aren't the other women who enjoyed PPF's pastoral visits dying like flies or skipping town, too? Unlike Twoey, I see towering black thunder clouds building on the horizon.

 


Something evil is afoot. David should listen to Danny. Perhaps Danny can come up with something concrete and less cryptic in his next communication. Great chapter, Skinny. More now, please?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2016 04:25 AM, Parker Owens said:

In a way, this chapter confirms the way things have been going. Twoey seems moderately content to let Erik take the lead in everything, and he still sees Erik's desire to control their movements, communications dating and sex as terribly romantic. While the others see this as smothering (a little 'off,' but not downright harmful), Twoey sees nothing but sunny skies with but a few wispy clouds. Nothing to worry about.

 

 

Just as ominous is David's conclusion that someone unknown offed the dangerously crazy religious fanatics who attacked him, along with his mother and her lover, the PPF. Gary's strong hint that it doesn't pay to ask questions is additionally ominous. There are too many unanswered questions to take all those mysterious deaths at face value. Why aren't the other women who enjoyed PPF's pastoral visits dying like flies or skipping town, too? Unlike Twoey, I see towering black thunder clouds building on the horizon.

 

 

Something evil is afoot. David should listen to Danny. Perhaps Danny can come up with something concrete and less cryptic in his next communication. Great chapter, Skinny. More now, please?

Thank you Parker!

 

Ominous is the fact David has a deadline (oops, we don't know that yet) or at least a stern warning that time is running out. Can everything he needs to do, breakthrough with the doctor, understanding of his repressed memories, and discovery of his true self, all possibly happen in so short a time frame?

And what if it doesn't? :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So in the news last week, this teenaged boy killed his 15yr old gf because she didn't want to skip class with him. Let's hope we won't be reading about anything like that where Twoey is concerned. Or David. Cause he's right in the middle of that.

Erik is hurting Twoey and Twoey is none the wiser. He's aware that Erik was rough but that translates into Erik wanting him so badly. Everything else is protectiveness and attention... I really want to know Erik's story though. Is he simply like this? Is this what he's seen? Is this what's been done to him?

As for David and Gary, that's some serious stuff so yeah, No. More. Questions. Even though there are so many that need answering.
Finally David is heading back to the couch. He'd better not try to dodge that.
It always amazes me that David doesn't just notice a guy. His view is always so detailed. Silly boy.
We are getting closer to things breaking down and getting loose. I want to get there but yet...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2016 12:06 PM, Defiance19 said:

So in the news last week, this teenaged boy killed his 15yr old gf because she didn't want to skip class with him. Let's hope we won't be reading about anything like that where Twoey is concerned. Or David. Cause he's right in the middle of that.

Erik is hurting Twoey and Twoey is none the wiser. He's aware that Erik was rough but that translates into Erik wanting him so badly. Everything else is protectiveness and attention... I really want to know Erik's story though. Is he simply like this? Is this what he's seen? Is this what's been done to him?

As for David and Gary, that's some serious stuff so yeah, No. More. Questions. Even though there are so many that need answering.

Finally David is heading back to the couch. He'd better not try to dodge that.

It always amazes me that David doesn't just notice a guy. His view is always so detailed. Silly boy.

We are getting closer to things breaking down and getting loose. I want to get there but yet...

Thank you Def!

 

Something has got to 'break' in the Erik/Twoey relationship. Too many people are noticing and trying to do something. Let's hope Erik isn't like the boy you were reading about.

 

David seems to want to tell (almost) all to the doctor. Now, if Ginny clued him in on what she heard about the breakdown and head pains, maybe the doctor will ask the right questions.

 

Not-gay David did seem to pay pretty close attention to Donny, didn't he. Also, his dream-gaydar seems to be pretty accurate too. Matty then Chuck, will Donny be next? Is Donny even gay? :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..