Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,040 Words
  • 4,093 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 18. Week Three Thursday September 18, 2014: Prospects

Regret and shame conspire to force my hand.

 

I've got to apologize to Biggy.

This had been eating at me for 24 hours. The problem was he had an away game tomorrow night. I explained to Tommy's mother what I wanted to do. I told her the only time I could see him tomorrow was right after school before he got ready for the game. I knew I was still grounded but I didn't want to wait until Monday and it wasn't like an ‘enjoyable’ thing I was going to be doing, but the right thing.

To my utter astonishment, she agreed. I'd have to come straight home, though.

I didn't think I was going to tell him ahead of time, or anyone else for that matter. First, just in case I chickened out and second, I didn't want him to build up any defenses. I'd simply knock on his door and talk to him. Biggy and I never really had any trouble at all, in the past, and I was hoping he'd be calm. Of course he could merely return the punch (and I deserved it), but I didn't think he would.

I started writing down my talking points. How was I gonna explain what I did in a way he could understand? Shit, I hardly understood myself! How would I apologize? Somehow, deep down, I knew this had nothing to do with Biggy. I mean, I couldn’t say, ‘I was having a bad day so I hit you.’ It doesn’t even make sense. Plus, I was not having a bad day. Why did I hit him? Well, obviously I hit him because I thought he hit Twoey. In reality, hitting him wasn’t even the crime. It was going berserk and continuing to hit him, which had nothing to do with Twoey’s split lip, and nothing at all to do with Biggy.

Maybe I didn’t lose control. Maybe another part of me actually took control. A part of me my conscious mind couldn’t see or understand right now. I labored over this for probably two hours. I still couldn’t come up with anything very convincing. Maybe I should meditate a bit tomorrow morning, then work on this a little more. Maybe my subconscious will be working overnight and provide some inspiration. It’s happened before, and I sure needed it now!

Or, a new thought flit through my mind, maybe I needed outside help. I didn’t feel crazy, but I did a crazy thing. That’s not rational. Usually I am Mr. Rational. Let’s hope the meditation tomorrow does the job because I absolutely never would be permitted to see a shrink. Not Ever.

I finished all my back homework only in time to hear Gary downstairs with my next assignments. Sigh.

 

News of The Day

1. Matty’s been bragging about your fight. During lunch Sam tried convincing him to knock it off. You know David, you really don’t want to make trouble with the football team, do you?

2. Kathy asked me to include a strange message. She said Erik has no sisters and they drove away after school again today. What does she mean? Who’s they? WTF is going on with you buddy?

3. Kathy also wants you to give her something of yours so she can have it to hold when you’re not around. I think your girlfriend really misses you, big guy!

4. Elcher is killing us in practice. He’s still worried about Friday’s race. Thanks a lot shithead!

5. School is still boring without you around. Thanks a lot shithead!

6. Nels says Lauri can’t wait for Saturday’s double date with you and Kathy!

7. Don’t be stupid. Make a move on Kathy at the show. It’ll be dark. Be bold!

8. No newsletter tomorrow. I have the race you’re skipping and you’ll be back Monday anyway. See you next time we can run together.

9.   Now don’t go getting pissed-off at me, you know I luv ya shithead  smile.png

 

Crap! Not what I needed ...more troubles I can’t do anything about! Why is everything ganging up on me? Did I break a commandment or something? Piss of Hera? Put out the Vestal Virgins’ fire? Shit, I’m only a fifteen year old boy trying to survive high school. Why all this drama?

What did Gary mean in (1)? Of course I didn’t want trouble with the football team. It’s Matty who’s causing the problem, not me. Sometimes I wonder how smart my best friend really is! Don’t tell me, tell Matty, dumbass!!

(2) I was certainly not gonna tell him about the spy program I’ve got running. It was in place to win the bet against him. Twoey and Erik drove off again yesterday? And it was another Wednesday. Erik has no sister; it’s not about the girlfriend thing. What the hell was going on with them? Was Erik recruiting extra hard? That didn’t make sense. Maybe they’re merely becoming friends. Not a bad thing either, especially for me. Anyway, I knew Kathy and the spies were going to keep at it. It was one thing she was good for. They'll find mystery girl ...hehe.

(3) She wanted something of mine for what??? Okay, this had gone a little weird right now ...way weird. I mean, we've been out one time. I only took her to the movies. Now she has to think about me 24/7?? What was going on in that thick skull of hers? Who asked for stuff like that? Was she still reading a stupid summer romance novel? People didn’t do shit like that irl!!

(7) Grrrr!

I hurt my hand again when I punched the door frame. I’m sorry, I lost control again.

I had to do extra sets of exercises in order to calm down this time. Then I took a long nap until Tommy arrived to deliver the food -- I guess it’s what it was. Then we did push-ups and sit-ups together. I don't know how it was allowed, but his mother didn't come in to break up our sweaty bonding. Maybe grounding didn't include the family anymore. Jeez, please, nobody tell Liz! Anyway, he had a bag with him which I didn’t pay attention to when he came in. Before he left, he placed it on my bed. It contained two PBJ sandwiches. I love my brother.

When he was with me, Tommy said, “David, your rep is soaring at my school! I mean, a baseball player beating up a football guy? Ain’t nobody never remember that happening!”

“Jesus Tommy, can you help tone it down over there? I don’t need any trouble from the football team.”

Crap, Matty and now the middle school. I sure didn't need the whole fucking team to be on my case. Any one of them could kill me! I merely threw a lucky punch.

 

Twoey

My Mom got a job today! She'll be working at the school, but in the central part where the office is. Whew! I didn't need to be bumping into her in the halls! She'll be in a sort of safe location, away from me. I didn't know exactly what she'd be doing, but she told me to relax, I'd never have to deal with her -- which was good news.

I decided to go back and chat with Kathy before math so Terri wouldn't talk to me. I didn't need any more football player trouble. Kathy was really sweet and she told me she'd been sending David notes in Gary's little newsletter. Aw, she's a doll! Apparently they had Saturday pretty much planned out, but she wasn’t sure how his grounding affected those plans. From what Kathy said, It sounded like they were getting pretty serious. She said David was going to give her something of his she hoped she could wear around her neck.

What?!

Wait, if he did that, didn’t it sort of make them like ...going with each other? Talk about an unexpected surprise! He told me only last week he wanted to break it off with her. Now he was gonna be her boyfriend? Something wasn't adding up.

OMG ...then it hit me! This was part of Gary’s little plan! I wonder if this was what Nels called Kathy about. With David grounded he didn’t know what was going on. Oh Fuck! Gary told me David wasn’t gonna know what hit him. No No No Gary! If this was all your doing, it was going to end up SOOO bad!

It was bad, but right now I had my hands full with Erik and Danny. Ha! Danny was only a maybe though. He seemed to be pulling away from me lately. Anyway, I didn't know how much 'Danny' my poor body could take! I'll need to hit the gym and work out to survive much more Danny.

At lunch he hardly looked at me. In fact, he hardly looked at anyone! Danny in pissed-off mode wasn’t very attractive. He was normally bubbly and smiling and always in every conversation. He used to look at me a lot too. I really missed that. I’m sorry now I didn’t jump in when the schemers were beginning to hatch their foolish plot. I think I could more easily have withstood Nels and Gary being cold to me than Danny. Well, at least I had Sam on my side. But not at the lunch table. Matty and Erik flanked me and kept me busy ...hehe.

Erik had to go right home again after school, but I mentioned my little homework-in-the-bleachers sessions to Matty, and damned if he didn't show up! We watched the XCountry practice until they left for town. Erik told me Matty was gay and from the vibes I was getting, I sorta guessed he must have told Matty about me, so I asked if he knew about the little place. His face broke into the biggest grin and we were down there in like a second! He said he and Erik discovered this place, and he'd been here with some other guys too. Holy Shit! How many gay kids were in this high school? I buried that thought for now. This wasn’t the time to worry about shit. It was the time for me to smell the flowers. There was something about Matty that was totally irresistible.

He sure knew what to do. We traded blow jobs. He went first and then I brought him off. Matty was about six inches and I, of course, had trouble taking him all the way to his pubes which, by the way, were shaved! Wow, it was very much nicer not having to deal with strands of pubic hair in my mouth! I might give shaving a try. I think I'd trim the hair way back at first, then save the shaving decision for later.

Matty had sweet cum! It was really tasty. I wondered what he ate to make it that way. I was going to have to get with him some more. He was wasting his time hoping for David anyway. When I finished swallowing Matty's offering, we were kissing -- he kisses really good too -- and he said I had some cum on my face. He was licking my jaw up the side and got to my ear, poked inside a few times with the tip of his tongue and whispered, “Twoey, I want you to cum inside me.”

“Now?”

“No haha, not here. At my house. Over the weekend, can you stay over one night?”

My cock sprung back to attention! “Yes! what night?”

“Either Friday or Saturday, but Saturday's better because my little brother is sleeping over with a friend on Saturday.”

“OK, I'll ask Mom, I'm sure it'll be good. But Matty, I've never done it before.”

He laughed. “Well, I'll teach you! But Twoey, don't worry, it's not difficult. I've been fucking since I was 12.” The very thought of which sorta took my breath away.

I thought maybe me fucking Matty was going to be a whole lot easier on my body than either Erik fucking me or me giving Danny a blowjob!

Now I couln't wait till Saturday!!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, boy. David is about to get steamrollered. Flattened by the big dating machine. Wonder what he'll feel like afterwards? Twoey is about to get on the easy sex bus. Is that what he's really like? Hard to say, given the previous chapter; but kids have to sort themselves out, and sometimes wind up going two different directions simultaneously. Not that this is in any way comfortable in the end...However, it will make for great reading, no doubt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter SD, as we've come to expect. :)
I agree with Parker on everything, but what will David do? I'm sticking to the theory that he won't do anything. He won't rock the boat no matter how much he hates it--his friends HAVE to be appeased for him to have is image intact. Until he can't hold it in anymore, and then, all Hell will break loose. We've already seen two episodes of pent-up frustration, so I assume it's going to be violent, but against whom?
Twoey is sure finding 'friends', but what is really bothering Danny?
More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/29/2015 10:50 PM, Parker Owens said:

Oh, boy. David is about to get steamrollered. Flattened by the big dating machine. Wonder what he'll feel like afterwards? Twoey is about to get on the easy sex bus. Is that what he's really like? Hard to say, given the previous chapter; but kids have to sort themselves out, and sometimes wind up going two different directions simultaneously. Not that this is in any way comfortable in the end...However, it will make for great reading, no doubt.

Thanks for the great comments Parker!

You're right about Twoey in that his actual behavior is somewhat different from his musings. But he can't seem to resist low hanging fruit ...hehe.

David seems to be up to his eyeballs in sh*t and I don't know if he can figure how to get out :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 03:23 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Great chapter SD, as we've come to expect. :)

I agree with Parker on everything, but what will David do? I'm sticking to the theory that he won't do anything. He won't rock the boat no matter how much he hates it--his friends HAVE to be appeased for him to have is image intact. Until he can't hold it in anymore, and then, all Hell will break loose. We've already seen two episodes of pent-up frustration, so I assume it's going to be violent, but against whom?

Twoey is sure finding 'friends', but what is really bothering Danny?

More please!

Pretty great insight there, CG!

I'm starting to agree with you on David's motives. His explosion? Now that's hard to predict since he hasn't run into anything like this before. And don't forget, he's fighting another internal battle he won't admit to. Could be interesting ...or tragic :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I feel for David. Really, I do. He must feel like like the walls are closing in. Everything is so out of his control, he might implode. His little outbursts seem to becoming more frequent. Maybe he'll have cause to cross paths with Tommy's mother, and she'll help him sort it out.

 

This is behavior of Twoey's is worrisome because as noted, it's so not like him. I'm trying to understand beyond the he's 15 and its all about the sex. I think it may stem from being rejected by his best friend and Dad. Here he finds not one but 3 accepting people. Apart from the hormones, he might be feeling this is something he has to do. Where David is using Kathy to not face the part of himself that may like guys, Twoey might be using sex with anyone, to feel like that part of him is accepted. And I'm not saying they're doing it consciously, and I may also be off the mark. Twoey might just be that guy, but I doubt it.

 

Always a pleasure to read SkinnyD, I look forward to more..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 11:44 AM, Defiance19 said:

I feel for David. Really, I do. He must feel like like the walls are closing in. Everything is so out of his control, he might implode. His little outbursts seem to becoming more frequent. Maybe he'll have cause to cross paths with Tommy's mother, and she'll help him sort it out.

 

This is behavior of Twoey's is worrisome because as noted, it's so not like him. I'm trying to understand beyond the he's 15 and its all about the sex. I think it may stem from being rejected by his best friend and Dad. Here he finds not one but 3 accepting people. Apart from the hormones, he might be feeling this is something he has to do. Where David is using Kathy to not face the part of himself that may like guys, Twoey might be using sex with anyone, to feel like that part of him is accepted. And I'm not saying they're doing it consciously, and I may also be off the mark. Twoey might just be that guy, but I doubt it.

 

Always a pleasure to read SkinnyD, I look forward to more..

Thanks Defiance! Insightful as always.

When he 'broke through' inviting Twoey to his room, I thought maybe the boys were going to finally start coming together. But it seems like their trajectories are diverging. After Twoey mentally turned the page on his past he seems to be grabbing his new 'gay me' with both hands. If CG is right, David will become trapped in the 'straight me' relationship with a girl he doesn't love. What will it take to change those two courses?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

So yeah, I'm agreeing with all your other reviewers; this does not seem like Twoey. I guess his question a few chapters back about him becoming a slut may be answered now. :P I hope to God at least he thinks of condoms. Hopefully Mattie will have them; Twoey doesn't seem responsible enough to take care of himself in that way.

 

Now David's anger is starting to worry me. Maybe he does need to talk to someone. Wait until Saturday at the movies when Kathy takes his arm or something and starts talking all lovey dovey. He might flip out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/03/2015 11:14 AM, Lisa said:

So yeah, I'm agreeing with all your other reviewers; this does not seem like Twoey. I guess his question a few chapters back about him becoming a slut may be answered now. :P I hope to God at least he thinks of condoms. Hopefully Mattie will have them; Twoey doesn't seem responsible enough to take care of himself in that way.

 

Now David's anger is starting to worry me. Maybe he does need to talk to someone. Wait until Saturday at the movies when Kathy takes his arm or something and starts talking all lovey dovey. He might flip out.

Thanks again Lisa!

Twoey becoming a slut's a bit harsh. Maybe he's just becoming everybody's plaything. Ouch! That sounds even worse. ;)

Yikes! You don't think David would actually strike Kathy, do you?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..