Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 4,141 Words
  • 4,242 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 20. Week Three Saturday September 20, 2014: Matty's Room

My dad must’ve won. I'm allowed to run again! Also, as Tommy said, I’m allowed to take Kathy to the movies, but can't spend the whole day with her ...whew. I'm supposed to stay home and catch up on school work. Well, I have no problem with that. Especially since all the work is done.

“We lost the race yesterday dumbass! We'd have won if you were there. Keep your hands in your pockets from now on!” I really felt bad, but Gary had a little smirk on his face when he said the last part.

“Um Gary, I’m really trying to downplay this whole fight with Biggy. I went to Biggy's and apologized to both him and his mom.”

Twoey looked quite surprised. “That took a lot of balls David! Weren't you afraid he might have punched you out?”

“Yeah, I knew it was a possibility, but I had to clear my conscience. Me and Biggy are okay now. It's another reason why I want this whole thing eased back at school. It's not something I'm proud of.”

I didn't mention about seeing the school psychologist. I might keep it to myself for a while ...or forever.

“I’m supposed to pick up Kathy, then meet Nels and Lauri at the movies tonight. You know Gary, I have no fucking idea how I got into this. I never ever asked her out tonight! Suddenly I’m on this goddamn date.”

“It must be you’re good luck David, or the Fates are on your side.”

“If I ever find those fucking Fates I’m gonna gut them with my father’s hunting knife! You know, I was gonna break it off with Kathy this week, before I got suspended!”

“What ...are you crazy? She’s hot for you dude. You can be scoring in like five minutes with her! Don’t blow this.”

“Never mind. I’m not gonna get into this with you. Now tell me again why Kathy and I are going with them, aren’t you and Mel still together?” He punched me in the arm as an answer.

It was a boring day. Of course, I didn't tell Tommy’s mother I had already done all my homework and was up to date in all my school reading and assignments. No sense making her come up with another idea for punishment! I'll let her think schoolwork is punishment ...hehe. I decided to start another book I haven't had time for, Joseph Heller's Catch-22. The guy who runs the book store downtown recommended it.

Wow! I've never read anything quite like this before. I had to keep going back and re-reading to figure out what the hell was going on. But it's really, really good! It's like being in a house of mirrors! Things pop up all out of order and are only there as illusions, I think. I didn't know anyone could write like this!! I’m pretty sure this is World War II he’s describing. I didn’t know this book was a war story.

After a while I decided to give up the re-reading and screamed ahead at 1000 mph, which I think is the way he wants you to read it. I'll tell you what I think in a few days, but my mind was on fire in the first few chapters today! Shit, what a book!

Later, I found an old necklace someone gave me when I was a little boy. It had a cross on it, and naturally I would never wear it. Ever. It's too small for me now anyway. I removed it from the silver chain and decided to let Kathy have the cross as her little charm. Maybe it'll do her good.

Out of the blue I thought, what if she's Jewish? Hmmm. I didn't know what kind of name Bailey was. Isn’t it sorta Irish? Well, I figured I'd find out soon enough. At least after we ‘break up’ she can keep it as a reward. Then I’ll be rid of both it and her forever.

Dinner was some goopy crock-pot chunk of ugly meat and the vegetables were all overcooked! It must have been some shitty thing Tommy’s mother and Gary's mom found in one of their magazines. She bought this crock-pot thingy in Syracuse last weekend. I sure hope she doesn't use it a lot, because I'll be losing weight. I picked at the potatoes and ignored the tasteless blob of meat and mushy peas and carrots. I'll fill up on popcorn at the movies. I really need to learn to cook.

I tried to get to Kathy's house a little early, to give her this cross, but also talk to Greg if he was there ...and he was.

“Hey Greg, I want to thank you for pulling me off Biggy and calming me down. I don't know what got into me, but I sorta lost it there for a while.”

He chuckled. “I was only trying to save the football team! The way you were going after Biggy I thought you'd be looking around for the rest of us!” But, by the way he was smiling, I knew he was only ball-busting.

I blushed a little and told him, “Yeah, well I apologized to him yesterday and I think we're okay. Biggy’s a good guy, and I certainly don't want any trouble. I also found out he never even hit Twoey, so I'm super embarrassed. Thanks again for rescuing me.”

He squashed my shoulder, and then I went up to see Kathy. I showed her the cross and asked her if it was OK. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips saying it was beautiful and she would put it on the gold chain around her neck with her own cross, which I must shamefully admit, I had never noticed before. Luckily my old cross was small, cuz I got it as a little kid, and so it fit nicely with her small gold cross. I had to suppress a laugh at the irony of her thinking of me when she looked at a religious symbol. Ha! I also had to suppress an even bigger laugh when I realized it looked like she was worshipping two gods! Double Ha!

The movie was fun and I got to eat a lot of popcorn. I even forced myself to kiss Kathy (on the cheek) a couple times, in self defense, whenever it seemed she was about to do something worse to me. On the other hand, I don't think Nels and Lauri saw much of the movie. Walking home, after we split off from the lovebirds, Kathy pulled me into a full-on kiss and her body sank into mine. I have to say, I did begin to get a Kathy boner and I know she felt it because, how could she miss it? She was glued to me. I tried to keep her under control, but it was hard (in more ways than one) as her tongue was very aggressive in my mouth. I wonder how far she and Cal had gone? I'm not sure I'm quite ready for any of this ...certainly not with her.

I can’t lie. I almost ‘broke up’ with her right there and then. But I really can’t break up with her while we’re on a date. I’m not that crass. So I started talking to her, telling her how pretty she was and how nice she looked and even how embarrassed I was about the fight with Biggy and I had apologized to him and I went on and on trying anything to keep her at bay. We continued to walk and when we got to her house she kissed me again. I was afraid she was starting to get all revved up, so I backed away and whispered something about her parents could see us here. Then she stunned me by saying, “It's okay David. We're going out and you're my boyfriend. You can kiss me in front of them.” You can tell how green I am, I didn't know these were the rules.

Boyfriend?

Somehow, maybe by Voodoo, black magic or a witch’s spell, I’ve become her boyfriend. I have to argue, I don't ever remember specifically agreeing to any such thing. I thought I was gonna break it off with her. Do I want to be her boyfriend? All this happened while I was suspended. I’ve just been blind-sided! I walked ‘us’ to her door and waited till she was inside before I closed my mouth, I think. I began walking home in total confusion. My mind was looking for clues, trying to remember everything I’ve ever said or done with her. Then it hit me!

Crap! It was the cross!

Shit!...Damn religion has forreal fucked me over!

God 1 - David 0

What am I gonna do now? As I continued toward home, I got more and more agitated by the minute. What am I gonna do? Well, one thing I did do was hurt my foot when I savagely kicked the tree in front of my house ...three times!

Twoey

I sure hope Gary was paying attention this morning. If David ever finds out Gary and Nels are the little Fates behind the ‘Kathy’ scheme, there could be some sad fallout, which could forever damage their friendship. Jesus, he said he wanted to gut them with a hunting knife! I’ve never heard David even joke with words like that before. That boy is major-league pissed!

I was on edge all day thinking about Matty's call. We agreed to wait until our dinners were finished. The plan was he’d call and then I'd walk over to his house, which is down almost to the lake. I think I added and replaced clothes in my backpack a million times. I kept changing my mind, I was so nervous. My Mom called his mom earlier today to talk a bit. I guess she must have passed the test, because Mom was going to let me go. She asked me all kinds of questions about Matty. I think the reason she was concerned was because she had never met him. So I tried to describe him.

“He’s on the wrestling team and we did calisthenics together in gym. That's how I got to know him. I think he’s trying to get me to join the wrestling team. That’s probably why he wanted me to stay over tonight.” (Thanks again, David!)

I think I actually pulled it off! If I did, it'll be the first time she didn't see through me! I’m becoming a card-carrying teen citizen if I can finally lie to a parent so well ...hehe.

Matty never called, but instead showed up at my front door to walk with me to his house. At least he got to meet Mom, and I know she liked him. What’s not to like about Matty? On the way, he told me his brother Mark had already left for his sleepover. His house is, in reality, almost on the lake! When we got there I met Matty's parents and discovered the house has three floors, four if you count the attic. It has three because the basement is completely finished and is the boys' apartment: two rooms with a full bathroom between them. Matty said they got the idea from the Snyders, whoever they are. The bathroom has a huge walk-in shower. The basement is really high inside. I thought we might need to stoop over, but there’s as much headroom as the upstairs has! Matty said his parents’ bedroom is on the upper floor and there's a guest room up there too. So, he said, they can't hear any noises which might happen to come from his room.

We walked over to the lake park and relaxed, taking in the view as day turned into evening. Matty's a little shorter than me with a big flop of dark auburn hair falling all over his head. He has bright hazel eyes and a huge wide smile which seems to be a permanent part of his face. It’s sorta like he's always got a dirty joke to tell you. Of course he is beautifully defined, being a wrestler. When he talks to you, Matty gives you 100% of his attention, like everything you say is vitally important to him. He touches you all the time while he talks. He's a super nice guy. I really like him. Not only because I'm going to get into his pants tonight.

Speaking of which...

We got back to his house and grabbed a few snacks to take downstairs with us to watch a movie on this monster TV in his room. He has a big bed and we piled on pillows and propped ourselves up to watch some action thing on pay-per-view. It was good, and we snuggled next to each other. Every once in a while I'd glance over and if he was looking at me, his smile would broaden and we'd sneak a kiss. Sometimes he'd catch me looking and we'd grab a kiss. It was fun and we didn't want to start anything serious until we were in bed later. After the movie, we even played a video game and finally his mom called down and asked if we were still awake. She said they were going up to bed and for us not to stay up too late. Ya Right!

After we tired of the game, Matty said we should probably get ready for bed. So we went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and peed and when I started going through my bag he said, “Dude, what are ya doing? Strip! Let's get in bed!”

Of course! why would I want clothes?

I had seen Matty's tool when we gave each other blowjobs, but I had never seen Matty completely naked, not even in the gym locker room (where we never look at each other). Well, Matty is a pleasure to look at. His body is perfect. A little more muscle than Danny. Well ...not the way I wanted that to come out. Danny's muscles are tight to his body. Gymnastics makes you tight all over. Matty's pecs have more volume and is muscles are a little thicker looking. It's only the difference in which muscles the sports work on, I guess. One's not better than the other, but they're different. Matty's not too large, and he looks really good. Good enough to eat.

My frame is lean all over with maybe slightly larger calves, from all my running in Soccer. Anyway I stayed frozen, staring at him and I saw him blush a bit, especially as my erection sprung into full rigid mode. After I recovered, we slipped under the sheets and slid into each other's arms. Matty said, “Let's stay under for a while and make out. I know you like to kiss and I sure like to kiss you, Twoey. We'll get back out a little later.” You wanted me to argue with him?

Matty's kisses taste as sweet as his cum. We kissed for a long time, exploring each other's mouths while our hands roamed over our bodies. We would slowly heat up to a fever pitch, but then back off by some unspoken agreement and go back to gentle discovery. This went on for quite a while, peaking, calming, peaking, calming until Matty broke away.

He pulled the covers back, got up and quickly ran to the bathroom bringing back a huge towel, a bottle of lube and a little box. “In case things get messy. After all, we have to sleep here.”

Matty’s done this before.

“Matty, what’s in the little box?”

“Condoms.”

“Condoms? You can’t get pregnant Matty!”

And then Matty did two things. The first was to provide me with a free ‘gay’ sex education lesson. The second was to make me become angry with Erik.

Matty sensed the anger too. “Twoey, what’s wrong?”

I blurted out a description of my deflowering on Wednesday. Matty even held me when I began to sob as I finished the story. He gently kissed me.

“That sounded a little too abrupt an introduction to sex, Twoey. But I can’t believe Erik didn’t use a condom. Erik always uses condoms. Did you actually see his cock without a condom on it?”

“No.”

“Did you leak cum out of your ass? Maybe have dirty underwear?”

“No.”

“OK. Don’t jump to any conclusions. Ask Erik about it. But you might have been a little too worked up to have even noticed, especially having never done it before.”

Well, it did make me feel a little better. Matty sensed I was still sorta upset and he calmed me down by spending a lot of time on my lips. Matty has a sweet way of doing that. After a while, when I was pretty turned on again, he stretched the towel over the bed and we got into a 69 position on our sides. I grabbed his 6 inches and started slurping away, while Matty was expertly working mine up ...I hoped my trimmed pubes met his approval. God that kid tastes so good ...every part of him! Knowing I was going to be in his ass, I rubbed on his pucker and then for the first time ever I licked it! I didn't know what I was expecting, but it just tasted like Matty. So I kept rimming him. I wasn’t sure I was doing it right, but Matty seemed to be enjoying it!

Finally he twisted over on his back and grabbed the lube. He rolled a condom on me, squeezed some on some lube and rubbed it all over, then pushed some into his beautiful ass. He dropped onto his back and lifted his legs opening himself up to me. I got in position on my knees and he spread his cheeks and told me to slide in easy. So I started pushing in gently when he said, “Come on, push, what are you afraid of?”

In fact, I was recalling how much trouble Erik had getting into me! But Matty's hole sucked me right in. He didn't seem to be in any pain or discomfort! Oh Wow! The heat! I didn't know it would feel so hot all around my tool. I think it made me get stiffer, if it was even possible.

When I was in all the way to my now tightly trimmed pubes, I held myself right there, enjoying the sensation, a little too long I guess. “Jesus Twoey, FUCK ME!”

Hehe ...what could I do?

So I started pulling out a bit and pushing in. I didn't know how far out to pull, I didn't want to pop out. But we started to develop a kind of tempo, with Matty pushing back hard every time I pushed in. I never thought the guy getting fucked had so much action! OMFG! I've got a lot of shit to learn. Erik must have thought he was ‘making love’ to a cadaver.

Anyways, Matty was really getting into it and seemed to be seriously enjoying getting fucked. His eyes would roll back, or he would say something sounding like OhYea, OhYea over and over. He was so beautiful. I had to bend over and kiss him, which seemed to make him push back harder. I think he was fucking me harder than I was fucking him!

When I started to get close, I tried to slow down a bit to hold on longer, but Matty wasn't having any of part of it. “But I'm about to come, Matty!”

“Thaas alright Fuck me haaard!” So I did, knowing I wasn't gonna last much longer. Then bang! I started shooting. “Don't stop! Twoey pleeeze don't stop!!”

I kept fucking him and he kept fucking back stronger and I can't believe it but I was still hard! The look of pure bliss on his beautiful face made me feel emotionally attached to Matty and so I kept giving him what he wanted. He was whimpering and moaning and I'd kiss him and he'd fuck harder. I wrapped my fingers around his stiff 6" and started to jack him as he became even more frantic. “Twoey Twoey!” He started writhing and I could see his cockhead was a deep purple. This kid was gonna blow hard and, guess what? So was I ...for the second time in about 5 minutes! I didn't know I could even do that. Then we both came at nearly the same time! I don't think I added much more spunk to the condom, and it even hurt a little. Matty came all over his chest and then onto my hand. I simply had to slurp up as much of his sweet cum as possible. Then we crashed.

He lay there with a smile fixed on his face. I slipped out of him and just fell back. “Holy Shit Matty, that was intense!”

As he slipped off my condom and tied it he said, “Twoey, you made me feel soooo good! Wait'll I tell Mark.”

Wait. What? “Mark?? Your little brother? Why would you tell him?”

“He fucks me all the time, but can’t make me feel like you did.”

“Matty, how old is Mark?”

“13”

“Oh? Well, how long have you two been...”

“Since I was 13”

“But he would have been 11!”

“In our old house we used to share a bedroom. One night during a sleepover Cory Snyder was fucking me. We had started fooling around when we were 11. Eventually it progressed to fucking each other when we were about 12, I think. I enjoyed being fucked better and he liked fucking better, so it's what we usually ended up doing. This particular night he was finally hitting that spot inside me and I guess I was squealing or something, but Mark woke up and watched us. I didn't even know he was awake. The next night he asked me to tell him all about it. After fooling around with him a little, and with a lot of begging from him, I decided to show him how it felt. I let him fuck me. He really liked it and we've been doing it, off and on, ever since. He's sleeping over with his friend Curt, who is Cory Snyder's younger brother. All three are probably fucking tonight.”

My eyes widened. I couldn't take it all in. Here I was in this little town and everybody was having gay sex.

We cleaned up, retired the towel and took a shower. I can’t even begin to believe the fact we jerked each other off, but we did. My poor dick was really starting to get sore. Let me tell you, when you start to kiss Matty and you’re naked, he’s totally irresistible! You can’t stop! Thank God we finally snuggled up to go to sleep.

“So you’re brother is gay?”

“Probably not.”

“But he has sex with you and those Snyder boys?”

“He’s a very horny little guy. But I don’t get any gay vibe from him. I think he’ll be into girls big time in a year or two.”

“You can get a gay vibe?”

“Sure.”

“Um ...did you get one from me?”

“The minute I met you.”

“Really? Am I that obvious?”

“No. But I see it. Actually I feel it more than see it. I don’t exactly know how it works, but for me it’s a combination of lots of little things, including how you think about stuff.”

“Wow ...that’s amazing. I don’t think I can do it though. Um ...for example, I think David is straight, but I can tell you don’t.”

“He’s not.”

“Really?”

“He thinks he is, but he’s not. I have this little goal to get him inside me, one hole or another, by New Year’s.”

“OMG ...you’re not serious!”

“Yep!”

The thought was a little mind shattering. Then I figured, what the hell, he’s sort of on the topic. “What about Danny?”

“What about him?” Matty suddenly seemed a little guarded.

“I know he’s gay, Matty. But he’s sort of mysterious. Can you maybe shed a little light?”

“Forget Danny.”

“I can’t forget him, he’s my friend.”

I could feel Matty’s back tense up against my chest. “You can’t afford him.”

What?

There was a little bit of a pause before he continued. “I mean, he’s got a lot of baggage and you can’t afford to get involved with all his problems. I’m getting tired, let’s go to sleep.”

I hugged him tighter and we each pretended to fall asleep. It must have been about a half hour later when, in fact, we did.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A hot chapter, SD! Twoey and Matt were a lot of fun, and I hope Erik did use a condom...and I can't believe how much Matt told him about his past. We now have the added complication for Twoey that Matt believes David to be gay but in denial.
I knew David wouldn't say anything, and now he's made it worse...looks like he's got a girlfriend now, and he's stuck with her. Serves him right for not having a pair. :)
If he's so bright, he ought to have major clues now that Gary and Nels set him up...the Newsletters hinted as much.
So, bring on Twoey--I'm done with David until he gets some gumption. :)
More please, my friend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Twoey's experience was well written and leaves the reader with a bunch of questions. Like: what will Twoey do with the information that Matty has sex with his brother? Like: will Twoey begin to think about the differences between casual sex the and love? How will Twoey feel about Matty if he beds David? And what about that remark about 'you can't afford Danny?'
For David, he is being as obtuse as ever, and may not realize his own tactical victory.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 11:30 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

A hot chapter, SD! Twoey and Matt were a lot of fun, and I hope Erik did use a condom...and I can't believe how much Matt told him about his past. We now have the added complication for Twoey that Matt believes David to be gay but in denial.

I knew David wouldn't say anything, and now he's made it worse...looks like he's got a girlfriend now, and he's stuck with her. Serves him right for not having a pair. :)

If he's so bright, he ought to have major clues now that Gary and Nels set him up...the Newsletters hinted as much.

So, bring on Twoey--I'm done with David until he gets some gumption. :)

More please, my friend!

Thanks for the great review CG!

Hehe ...how did I sorta know you were going to be 'disappointed' with David in this chapter?

Twoey works fast! In only 3 weeks he's discovered almost the whole gay community. Or did they discover him?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 11:45 PM, Parker Owens said:

Twoey's experience was well written and leaves the reader with a bunch of questions. Like: what will Twoey do with the information that Matty has sex with his brother? Like: will Twoey begin to think about the differences between casual sex the and love? How will Twoey feel about Matty if he beds David? And what about that remark about 'you can't afford Danny?'

For David, he is being as obtuse as ever, and may not realize his own tactical victory.

Thanks Parker!

Twoey does seem to have had a sh*tload of info dumped on him. He might need some time to digest it all.

David ...yeah. I'm even starting to worry about him.

Great insight as always, thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It is almost comical, the way David's mind works. I really would laugh if I didn't want to swat him. So now he's Kathy's boyfriend. I love that it's God's fault though, I did lol at that. How soon until he gets a dose of Twoey's mother? Although that may just create a whole new set of 'David' problems...

 

I can't believe I missed the no condom fiasco last chapter. Glad Matty was responsible, and I hope Erik was too. That it didn't even give Twoey pause, surprised me. And then holy bombshell! Matty and his brother? What!! I guess Twoey an I are still processing.
Also, everyone has a clue about David, and I hope Matty shares more of what he knows of Danny's situation.

 

Good stuff SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/06/2015 08:58 AM, Defiance19 said:

It is almost comical, the way David's mind works. I really would laugh if I didn't want to swat him. So now he's Kathy's boyfriend. I love that it's God's fault though, I did lol at that. How soon until he gets a dose of Twoey's mother? Although that may just create a whole new set of 'David' problems...

 

I can't believe I missed the no condom fiasco last chapter. Glad Matty was responsible, and I hope Erik was too. That it didn't even give Twoey pause, surprised me. And then holy bombshell! Matty and his brother? What!! I guess Twoey an I are still processing.

Also, everyone has a clue about David, and I hope Matty shares more of what he knows of Danny's situation.

 

Good stuff SkinnyD!

Thanks for the great perspective, Defiance!

Sorry it was so long, but Ch20 was a watershed moment for each boy. Their paths are now firmly established (until the next one) and I'm sure we'll see some regrouping ahead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm relieved to hear that Erik most probably slipped on a condom when Twoey wasn't coherent or something. lol

 

I had the same thought Twoey did when Matty said he couldn't afford Danny. So Danny does pimp himself out? (Is that the right term? lol)

 

And my mind is boggled also with the revelation of Twoey, his brother, and the Snyder twins. Holy shit! :P

 

And David...what can we say about David? Apparently now he has a g/f. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..