Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 1,790 Words
  • 3,970 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 22. Week Four Monday September 22, 2014: Getting Help

I shared the anxious feelings with my friend. During the run this morning I complained about Kathy getting hot for us to go to the Homecoming Dance. Gary blew me off!

With barely a glance at me, Gary said, “Hey Twoey, you get a date yet for the dance?”

I guess my best friend is more interested in finding out who this secret girl is than his best friend being shanghaied! Twoey said he hadn't thought about it yet. Gary jumped all over him saying hurry up and get a date. I was too pissed-off to say anything. Maybe I’ll be more fun at lunch!

Since it was my first day back in a week I chose to wear something special. After my shower I put on a slinky grey tee, which was a little short and didn't quite come down to my black low-rise jeans, leaving a little piece of skin between it and my boxer tops. I also wore no belt to help with a slim smooth image. I was surprised to notice a little gap all around the jeans. They must be stretching out a bit. Maybe I’m not washing them right. I’ll have to check the care label next time. I finished it off with grey Vans and a dark grey lightweight hoodie to get me to school cuz it's getting a little cooler out. Let's see if I can change my image ...hehe. Maybe I’ll scare Kathy away. Seriously, I have to talk to her about this dance!

On the walk to school Danny was hanging all over me, as usual, saying how everybody missed me. We're so close, he’s sorta like a little brother. But of course he's as old as I am.

When we got there, I shot right to the central administration section and to the guidance office. But as I left the guys, Twoey patted my butt!!!

I got to the guidance office but found out I needed to see my counselor before I could see the psychologist. I made an appointment with my counselor for the second half of my lunch period. I'll hafta eat fast.

Before math I went back to talk with Kathy about this dance shit, thinking maybe I could get out of it. “My dress is sort of purple, but I’ll send you a picture before you shop for your shirt and tie, then you can find a good match. And David, text me a picture before you buy them, I want to see what you get.”

WTF!

She’s already bought the dress?

How can I get out of it? I can’t refuse to go with her now. Crap. I’ve got to linger around until the fucking Homecoming Dance. A few more weeks in purgatory. Somebody will probably snap up Lanni by then. Just my fucking luck! And Purple?? I've never worn purple in my life! I must have pissed off someone important up on Mt. Olympus!!

She did rub her hand across my bare stomach before the bell rang and I needed to get to my seat. I had already put all my back homework on Mr. Elcher's desk when I entered. But he asked to see me right after class anyway.

I thought maybe I had missed something, but no. He told me the varsity XCountry coach didn't want to call me up for a couple of weeks because of the fight last week. Then Elcher gave me a short little lecture on keeping my temper under control. Yeah, I know ...I already gave myself the same lecture last week. Well what a downer!

Whoever you are up there, I’ve had enough punishment! I promise I’ll sacrifice a fucking goat, really!!

At lunch I dropped off my tray at our table but hustled over to the football table. I said, “Hey guys, I want you to know I realize what I did last week was stupid. Biggy and me are okay now (he nodded) and I hope we can forget about it and chalk it up to me being dumb. And I want to thank Greg for stopping me from being even dumber!” They all laughed and said we were cool.

When I got back to our table all the guys seemed to be in the middle of working on Twoey about the Homecoming Dance. I slipped in and quickly ate a few bites and bailed, heading out for my guidance appointment.

My counselor is Mr. Kern. He asked how I was doing and noted I was in a fight last week. Shit, what a news flash!

“Well, it's sort of what I'm here about. I had a few flare-ups lately. Do you think I could visit the school psychologist for some advice, or whatever it is he does?” At least Mr. Kern did call to check for me.

“You can meet with Dr. Snowbridge after school tomorrow.” Shit, I'll miss another XCountry practice ...coach won't like it. This fucking punishment never lets up! Maybe I won't hafta see this Snowbridge dude very often ...or maybe we can meet during lunch in the future.

Burch made me wait until after class to get his precious homework. “I should simply give you zeros for the week! You disrespected the high school community by hurting a member of our football team! Also you continue disrespect our flag, and I can sense you are a thoughtless, inconsiderate hoodlum. I’m only giving you a chance to do these because you go to church on Sundays. Maybe you need to reflect and pray to change your downward spiral. You have until Wednesday’s class to hand these in.”

I didn’t answer or even utter a single word. I took the papers and left. At least he gave me two days. When I heard all the shit about church, I suddenly realized there were other people involved in this, and Burch was simply the tool. And I’m sure I know her name. I’ll need to choose my battles very carefully in this war.

Jesus, in PhysEd you'da thought I was his long lost brother the way Matty was all over me and said Gym sucked without me there!!??!! I mean crap, he saw me at lunch. Anyway, at least he was pretty efficient at getting me caught up on all the moves we learned last week. I guess it’s one good thing about your partner being on the wrestling team. The strange thing was the way Twoey seemed to be watching us every minute, instead of his partner Erik! I wonder if this was the ‘too strong’ look Tommy was worried about.

After school the coach wasn’t happy I was gonna miss another day of practice tomorrow. But I told him it was a doctor’s appointment I couldn't get changed. I hope he bought it, or pretty soon I won't be on JV XCountry, either!!!

Let me get that goat ready.

At least Twoey made me laugh a little on the way home after practice. I think the two of us even outtalked Gary! We sort of got real comfortable shooting all kinds of shit. Haha ...he even asked me where I bought the slinky shirt! He promised he’d buy a different color so we wouldn’t look like twins. I told him, “Don’t buy purple.”

Tonight, Kathy said Cal was bugging her in school about getting back together. My first thought was Go for it girl, but it’s not really being fair to her. Hmmm ...I might have to have a little talk with sleazy Cal tomorrow. I gotta protect my girl!! :pinch:

Twoey

Gary was on me about a Homecoming Dance date during the morning run. I don’t know how I’m gonna handle this yet.

Then we picked up David for school.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

You should have seen him this morning. He looked like a God-damned Abercrombie underwear ad!! I could hardly walk to school because my equipment was not malfunctioning. I drifted back with Danny but we both had the same problem and smiled knowingly at each other. Danny went up and sexually accosted David! Well, At least he hung all over his body! When we got to school David had to shoot over to the guidance office for something and I couldn't resist it ...I know I shouldn’t have done it ...I know I don’t need to piss him off at me ...I had to pat his butt as he left. And it almost made me cum in my pants!

Kathy couldn't keep her hands off of him in math either. But I never got a chance to brush against him at lunch because he went over to the football table (probably mending fences) and then he only ate like two bites and left for guidance again!? But I was being triple teamed at lunch anyway about the Homecoming Dance. I guess Gary incited the rest of the gang to get on my case. At least Matty and Erik didn't join in ...hehe.

Speaking of whom, Matty was pretty hands-on with David in Gym today. This kid is working pretty hard to achieve his New Years goal. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them. Am I getting jealous? Who am I jealous of, Matty or David??? I better get my shit together. Maybe I should find a date for the dance.

With a girl.

Hey, I can do it. I've done it before. It's only a date for a dance, no big romance!

I wonder what Mom's gonna say about a date with a girl! Ha!

I was alone during XCountry practice today. I guess nobody needed a blowjob. Anyway, I'll have to look around my classes tomorrow and find a girl to ask to the dance. I'll really have to make sure it isn't someone who's already going out with anybody. I don't even KNOW these people yet, how am I gonna figure this one out?

On the walk home David was talking and joking with me like we were old friends. Could his walls finally be coming down? Before his suspension he invited me to his room where we had a cool talk. I was afraid after his suspension we’d maybe have to start all over again, but he seems to be picking up right where we were. I’m starting to build up my hopes we can become friends. That’s all I really want. OK, it’s not at all what I really want, but realistically, I’ll take it.

Now I have to come up with a way to find an unattached lonely girl, who’s also cute. I'll sleep on it ...of course after I have hot sex with Abercrombie Boy in my shower tonight ...hehe.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, boy. If Kathy got that controlling, no wonder Cal departed in a veil of sleaze. Maybe David can convince Cal to push him out of the picture. That Twoey should be feeling a twinge of jealousy at Matty's hands-on approach to David is priceless, and should lead Twoey to some more soul searching. Still interested in knowing what David will get out of - or feel about - his encounter with a psych. This is a grand run-up to a very dicey time for everyone. Well written, thoughtfully approached. Thank you. More soon, please?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A nice chapter, SD, and I agree with everything Parker says...but as for my own reactions, they are different.
Well-written and presented, I'm done with David, he's a hapless pawn and slave to his fears...but I thought Twoey was something different. I'm saddened that a young man who seemed so sure of his own sexuality has decided to hide behind the mask of 'normal' society by asking a girl to the dance...I'm not saying he should ask a guy instead, but he has chosen to not only hide, but deny his true self. What's wrong with going stag or not going at all? Both options are better than inviting a girl as cover when he doesn't need to hide at all--he just has to keep silent rather than deny his true self. I expected such behavior from David, not Twoey.
Oh well.
More please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 04:56 AM, Parker Owens said:

Oh, boy. If Kathy got that controlling, no wonder Cal departed in a veil of sleaze. Maybe David can convince Cal to push him out of the picture. That Twoey should be feeling a twinge of jealousy at Matty's hands-on approach to David is priceless, and should lead Twoey to some more soul searching. Still interested in knowing what David will get out of - or feel about - his encounter with a psych. This is a grand run-up to a very dicey time for everyone. Well written, thoughtfully approached. Thank you. More soon, please?

Haha ...yes it does seem that way, unless she doesn't want him wearing brown with her purple ;)

You're right about David and analysis. He doesn't seem to know what's affecting him so greatly. But give him some credit, at least he knows something's wrong. That's pretty significant for a 15yo IMHO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 07:20 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A nice chapter, SD, and I agree with everything Parker says...but as for my own reactions, they are different.

Well-written and presented, I'm done with David, he's a hapless pawn and slave to his fears...but I thought Twoey was something different. I'm saddened that a young man who seemed so sure of his own sexuality has decided to hide behind the mask of 'normal' society by asking a girl to the dance...I'm not saying he should ask a guy instead, but he has chosen to not only hide, but deny his true self. What's wrong with going stag or not going at all? Both options are better than inviting a girl as cover when he doesn't need to hide at all--he just has to keep silent rather than deny his true self. I expected such behavior from David, not Twoey.

Oh well.

More please.

Thanks for the review CG!

Aw ...c'mon, Twoey's only 15 and under uber pressure from the leader of this group he's trying to be in. As adults we, of course, can see all the outcomes, but the kid's just winging it in a town he knows nothing about. 15 yos make some really bad choices. How they learn from them and emerge is the real test. There's 100 chapters to go!! ;)

With David, I'm more curious about this sudden church angle. Is it paranoia or is something going on that he's been suspicious of in previous chapters? Maybe Kathy's not his issue :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Obviously no two POVs are the same, but I am always fascinated at how the boys view the same event, and it's totally geared to what is happening to them in the moment. Typical teenage ego I guess.
I'm surprised that David didn't dwell on the butt pat. I guess the visit with the psych is occupying his mind. Burch is hateful. I was amused that David was blaming God frequently but now that you mentioned it to CG, I'll pay closer attention.
Kathy-gate is going to lead to dance-gate now that the guys are pressuring Twoey to go to the dance. Didn't miss his sort of jealous moment when Matty manhandled Twoey.

 

Such a good chapter and there is so much to sort out yet, that I'm left wanting more.. Hurry.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2015 01:48 PM, Defiance19 said:

Obviously no two POVs are the same, but I am always fascinated at how the boys view the same event, and it's totally geared to what is happening to them in the moment. Typical teenage ego I guess.

I'm surprised that David didn't dwell on the butt pat. I guess the visit with the psych is occupying his mind. Burch is hateful. I was amused that David was blaming God frequently but now that you mentioned it to CG, I'll pay closer attention.

Kathy-gate is going to lead to dance-gate now that the guys are pressuring Twoey to go to the dance. Didn't miss his sort of jealous moment when Matty manhandled Twoey.

 

Such a good chapter and there is so much to sort out yet, that I'm left wanting more.. Hurry.

Thanks for the great review Defiance!

I'm glad you mentioned the POVs. Originally I was going to do this the traditional way of having them each carry a part of the story. Early on I realized this way is much better, for exactly the reason you stated. Also, so much of their lives is not with each other, it's easier for the reader to suss what's going on. However we have to be careful to realize one boy has no idea what the other one is doing. As a reader, that's sometimes easy to forget.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..