Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,075 Words
  • 3,804 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 40. Week Six Friday, October 10, 2014: Friday Knight

At times your best may not be good enough.

“You better beat Cal Jacobs in your race!”

Gary scoffed. “I could take a nap half-way through and I’d still beat the asshole. You better come in at least fourth in the varsity race, or the coach will probably send you back to JV ...like throwing a too-small fish back into the lake!”

We laughed, but I think I hafta agree with Gary. It's why I pushed the pace a little this morning. He also told me our morning run was about 4 miles. I pulled out my phone and converted to about 6-1/2 K. We run about 1-1/2 K longer than our course. Good!

There was a full period, end-of-unit test today in Math. I can't think of a single question I had any trouble with! When I finished, there was still over half the period left! I did a quick glance around and noticed I was way early. I pretended to keep working, but was thinking instead. I get to visit Twoey Sunday. What am I gonna do? At least he can’t talk, but he can write. What if he asks me something I’m not prepared to answer, like about my feelings for him? I don’t ever want to lie to him.

Anyway, I was considering different possibilities, evasive responses, playing dumb, or even not going! That nasty little kid behind me started scraping his shoes on the book rack beneath my seat. Jeez, he’s irritating! I swear, someday I’m gonna pound him! I didn’t want to turn around during a test. I tried to let it not bother me. Of course the bottom line is, I lost my train of thought about Sunday’s Twoey confrontation. Thankfully the period was soon over and we dumped the tests on Elcher’s desk on our way out. I looked around for the pesky kid, but he was talking to Elcher and I wanted to get to lunch to claim my new seat. The little bastard’s walking a tightrope with me though!

I mentioned how easy the test was at the lunch table. I thought they were all going to dump their milk on me ...hehe. Before the end of the lunch period, Biggy came over and wished me good luck for my first varsity race! Later in the weight room, because of the race in about two hours, he made me do only stretching exercises. Biggy’s too smart.

Burch completely ignored me today. David:1 Burch:0

Mr. Cyrnn took us through all the wrestling positions we had been working on during the unit. He looked at me a few times, but I didn't cave in. Matty was his usual helpful self. I hated disappointing him about the wrestling team, but there was no way it was ever a possibility. I tried to be extra nice to Matty today, being the last day of wrestling for me this year. Monday we start some gymnastics. It would normally be a lot of fun, but with Danny ... [I can't even say it] ... it's going to be mentally difficult for me, I think ...NO, I know!!

On the long bus ride, all the way down the lake, Coach Basuba reminded me of some of the stuff he's been trying to pump into my head during this one short week. I think he wants to become my father or something. Hey, I’m up for that. Although, it would make for a Technicolor family ...hehe. Of course, I come as a package deal, with Tommy included. I don’t go anywhere without Tommy!

The team we ran against was from the Glen, at the foot of the lake, and they are good. I'll bet they practice running up and down those big hills. Anyway, our team had everything it could do to only stay within sight of their best guy.

I really pushed myself, using my meditation plan for pacing. Near the end I was one seriously hurting puppy, but ran through all the pain and finished fourth overall and second on our team. Jimmy Jacobs, out best runner, was second overall and our other three finished 6,7, and 10. We got 2+4+6+7+10 = 29 points and they got 1+3+5+8+9= 26 points. They beat us by 3. Those guys are too good! We lost the race but got some decent points. I think I got some experience and I know I'll do better in the last couple races of the season. Plus we don’t meet these guys again! I think Basuba was happy with me. He smiled and patted me on the back. He didn’t do it to anyone else. Jimmy told me I did well too.

When I got home I stood in the shower under hot, hot water to relax my muscles, dried off and got in bed. I called Kathy only to say good night and then passed out! I didn’t even have the energy to eat tonight.

Twoey

Well, I started eating today. First a little clear soup for breakfast ...seemed strange. Every two hours they'd give me something: Jell-o, pudding, soup, water, apple juice. Only small amounts, but steady all day long. Mom was watching, eagle eyed, after she arrived.

The doctors came in around 2 and removed a lot of the electrical connections. I was left with the IV and blood pressure cuff. They removed this tube from my dick which went into a bag. YOUCH! They took off the cuff and had me walk around, pulling the IV, which was on wheels. They had me walk around the room and made sure I could get in and out of the bathroom. It was all a little weird because the frame on my head and neck was awkward. I can't wait for the smaller one tomorrow. But I'm not complaining! As soon as it went on me, my head pains vanished!

When I get my voice back, one of the first things I'm going to do is have a long conversation with Mom about what she said out in the hall to the doctor to make him call for a different kind of scan! If she hadn't yelled at him, I probably still would be having those head pains!!

Later tonight I finally had to use the bathroom, but only to pee. It burned, but they told me it would for a while. Also, I had to sit down to pee. My stomach is becoming pretty noisy tonight though.

Matty

Resting here on my bed, watching a movie, I was all alone. I started thinking about David. I mean, I think about him a lot, you know. Tonight I was reliving all the stuff happening this week. I felt him getting lots closer to me. He seemed sincerely sorry he couldn’t join the team, but was really happy we were friends and even let me remain at his gang’s lunch table.

Talk about getting sexually frustrated! Mark is out with Curt, as usual. Cory’s gone for the weekend. Twoey’s in the hospital. Erik’s in some kind of funk. Here I was alone. Mentally going through the list of boys I had been with, but not lately, I thought of Martin. Martin was a possibility. We’d met a few times, but it was last year. He’s not super hung, but beggars can’t be choosers. I know he had a race today, but JV was at home. If he’s not too tired, or with someone else, or still being straight.

You see, Martin has a straight side and a gay side. Bisexual doesn’t quite fit. His sides are at war with each other, but he doesn’t hide them from himself. Martin is a complicated guy ...and hot! The only reason I haven’t hooked up with him for so long, is he had a girlfriend until about a month ago. They were pretty serious and she was awfully cute. She was a cheerleader too. I guess she cheated on him, so she got dumped. I don’t know who she cheated with, but she lost a great guy. I hope it was worth it, you little slut!

I didn’t know where his head was right now but, what the hell, it was worth a call.

“Hey Martin, how was the race? Second place? Great. You home? Great. You interested in a little fun with me tonight? (crossing my fingers) Fantastic! Remember where I live? Great. No, really! OK, see you in 30. I can’t wait. No, really.”

YAY! He’s back out of darkness!

After a quick shower and a little personal preparation, I was ready. Martin arrived and, wearing only a robe, I invited him in. As we entered my room, I closed the door, letting the robe slide to the floor. Martin broke into a broad smile, seeing me naked, standing at very stiff attention. I walked up and greeted him with a tight hug, warm kiss and stab in the groin. Needless to say, Martin was out of his clothes a short while later ...maybe 3.4 seconds.

One thing I was pleasantly surprised to discover was the year had been most kind to Martin. His body has matured. He has unbelievably fine definition and, best of all, he’s now sporting 6 1/2 inches of thick manhood. It was pointed right at me and my pucker actually twitched!

We kissed again. With us both naked, this one was much more fun. Martin’s always been a sweet guy.

After we ended the kiss he said, “I’ve missed you Matty. I thought maybe you didn’t like me anymore.”

“OMG Martin, never think that!”

We sat on the bed and effortlessly swung into a 69 position, side by side. We went after each other for quite a little while. Martin must have been busy over the course of the year because he’s learned to be very good at this. I don’t think it involved his cheerleader either. We brought each other to the edge several times. After the last time, I was gently sliding my tongue up and down only the base of his shaft, never going more than halfway. I didn’t want him to come this way. I was keeping him controlled but still in the game. Martin began to rim me, which turned into tongue fucking and it was all over! I started quivering. I was now his boy for the night.

“Martin ...fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cry!” You cannot believe how horny he made me!

I already had the lube and condoms sitting right next to the bed. Sheathing his beautifully thick piece, then applying lube, my hole joined me, actually trembling in anticipation. If Martin got so good at everything he’d done to me so far, we couldn’t wait to see what else he’d learned!

It took a short while, but my receptor gradually widened to accept his thick ‘Martinator.’ When he bottomed out, Martin remained still, as everything inside my body got used to the new shape of the world. God, the fullness was breathtaking. As soon as I smiled and constricted my happy channel, Martin began.

Considering the fact he was four seconds away from blowing at least three times during our sixty-nine, Martin had unbelievable staying power! I can’t say it was the best screwing I ever had, but it was in the top five.

Things began to change when, somewhere amongst the many uncontrolled moans and groans pouring out of me, I grunted, “Harder.” Martin stepped up his game. Lifting one of my legs, not only did he do ‘harder’ but he did ‘deeper’ too ...and he began entering me from different angles. He was nailing my spot on every thrust! My eyelids were open, but I’m not sure where the eyes were, because I couldn’t see anything. I could only feel his thick shaft relentlessly powering into me, over and over, inexorably sending me, thrust by thrust, to Nirvana.

And he wasn’t finished!

Pulling me around, he got behind and, holy shit, went even deeper and harder and it’s all she wrote for Matty! I blew violently over the towel under me. My uncontrolled spasming must have finally triggered my Friday Knight. He came hard and long, collapsing onto my back.

Martin’s number is never gonna leave my phone!

I can now truthfully admit, it was the best screwing I’ve ever had. Without a doubt.

Nothing else even came close.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wonderful, SD--good news on most fronts, except for David. His unhealthy whatever it is with Kathy needs to end, she's manipulative and possessive, and building far more of a fantasy than David has in mind--though he is wussing out on being honest with everyone. That he even thought about not visiting Twoey makes me angry--he's on very thin ice with me again.
I'm happy that Matty has reconnected with Martin, and hope that will continue. I wish them both good luck!
Twoey is making great strides, and I can't wait until he gets home,, but he is right in needing a long talk with his mother...they can't hold tings back any longer.
More please, my friend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

An excellent chapter - wins several hotness points for Matty's entry, and adds interest and complexity to David. Maybe Martin will keep Matty's hands of David. Poor David is going to be as complicated as they come, pretty soon, I expect. He definitely needs to visit with Twoey, and I'm awaiting that day. Hope Twoey finally gets to know the truth and the whole truth soon. Then he can truly begin to heal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/23/2015 10:42 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Wonderful, SD--good news on most fronts, except for David. His unhealthy whatever it is with Kathy needs to end, she's manipulative and possessive, and building far more of a fantasy than David has in mind--though he is wussing out on being honest with everyone. That he even thought about not visiting Twoey makes me angry--he's on very thin ice with me again.

I'm happy that Matty has reconnected with Martin, and hope that will continue. I wish them both good luck!

Twoey is making great strides, and I can't wait until he gets home,, but he is right in needing a long talk with his mother...they can't hold tings back any longer.

More please, my friend!

Thanks for the review CG!

 

Sorry for the looooong meaningless unromantic unaffair between David and Kathy. But it'll have to take a long sweet time working its way out. Everything with David seems to work that way until he's slammed with an unavoidable realization. Everything else gets buried deeply into that powderkeg of a brain.

 

Martin should give Matty enough stallions to keep him satisfied for a while. His 'goal' with David is a few months off anyway ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/24/2015 04:38 AM, Parker Owens said:

An excellent chapter - wins several hotness points for Matty's entry, and adds interest and complexity to David. Maybe Martin will keep Matty's hands of David. Poor David is going to be as complicated as they come, pretty soon, I expect. He definitely needs to visit with Twoey, and I'm awaiting that day. Hope Twoey finally gets to know the truth and the whole truth soon. Then he can truly begin to heal.

Hey Parker! Thanks for the hotness points ;)

 

See my reply re: stallions to CG's review.

 

Yes, the visit. Stuff's gotta happen. Will it be enough to awaken the buried Twoey attraction slumbering away in part of David's brain?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Twoey eating and walking, yay! Sitting to pee - good times! Brought back a fun memory of my cousin and we still tease him..

 

Of course Twoey has questions; burning a hole in his brain probably. But the answers could only be more confusing or lead to even more questions. It's all unraveling slowly.
Well, Martin is a nice sidetrack for Matty. Maybe Matty keeps him? Erik's still adrift. Will we get in his head again soon?
And David, worried about what to tell Twoey, not wanting to lie to him. Evading issues is his thing, so I can appreciate him not wanting to lie, and totally get why he would rather not visit. Nothing like hiding your head in the sand. He won't be able to stay away, he made promises. I can't wait to see how he deals. If Twoey even brings it up at all right now.
Also, what's the story with the kid annoying David?

 

Well done SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/24/2015 02:22 PM, Defiance19 said:

Twoey eating and walking, yay! Sitting to pee - good times! Brought back a fun memory of my cousin and we still tease him..

 

Of course Twoey has questions; burning a hole in his brain probably. But the answers could only be more confusing or lead to even more questions. It's all unraveling slowly.

Well, Martin is a nice sidetrack for Matty. Maybe Matty keeps him? Erik's still adrift. Will we get in his head again soon?

And David, worried about what to tell Twoey, not wanting to lie to him. Evading issues is his thing, so I can appreciate him not wanting to lie, and totally get why he would rather not visit. Nothing like hiding your head in the sand. He won't be able to stay away, he made promises. I can't wait to see how he deals. If Twoey even brings it up at all right now.

Also, what's the story with the kid annoying David?

 

Well done SkinnyD!

Thanks for the comments Defiance!

 

The Twoey/David face-to-face. I can't wait either. Who will melt down first?

 

The annoying little kid will enter David's world. Clearly ...we wouldn't be seeing him so much otherwise ;) He'll be important.

 

Martin surely seems to be enough to keep Matty occupied for a while ...at least until his straight side wins again :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Loved the line about Martin: '...If he's not to tired, or with someone else, or still being straight...' That was pretty funny! And VERY surprising! I had no idea about Martin. He does seem really tuned into his gay side though, unless Matty just brings that side out in him! :lol:

 

The kid in back of David is starting to annoy me too - what is WITH him anyway? lol

 

And Twoey - it's great he's starting to eat solids and off the catheter. :) His body will mend way before his mind will when he finds out the truth. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/27/2015 04:24 PM, Lisa said:

Loved the line about Martin: '...If he's not to tired, or with someone else, or still being straight...' That was pretty funny! And VERY surprising! I had no idea about Martin. He does seem really tuned into his gay side though, unless Matty just brings that side out in him! :lol:

 

The kid in back of David is starting to annoy me too - what is WITH him anyway? lol

 

And Twoey - it's great he's starting to eat solids and off the catheter. :) His body will mend way before his mind will when he finds out the truth. :(

Thanks for the review Lisa!

 

Martin was a bit of a surprise for Matty too! Maybe he'll keep Matty occupied for a while ;)

 

The annoying kid seems to be TRYING to be annoying, no? Why would anyone do that?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Whoa. I think Matty has his hands full with Martin! Or something full! Whew! Martin could replace David in Matty's dreams for a while, I think. Who'd a thunk there were so many gay boys in one small town?!
Hm. David is speculating on how to answer any questions Twoey may have about David's feelings for him. So he isn't quite as naive as I thought he was; clearly he's been doing some thinking on that topic, but he seems to be still opting for being straight. Well, good luck with that! :-)
And what's up with the annoying kid that sits behind David? I can't wait to find out how this little interaction figures in the story, but I have a feeling that it does...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2015 12:52 PM, jess30519 said:

Whoa. I think Matty has his hands full with Martin! Or something full! Whew! Martin could replace David in Matty's dreams for a while, I think. Who'd a thunk there were so many gay boys in one small town?!

Hm. David is speculating on how to answer any questions Twoey may have about David's feelings for him. So he isn't quite as naive as I thought he was; clearly he's been doing some thinking on that topic, but he seems to be still opting for being straight. Well, good luck with that! :-)

And what's up with the annoying kid that sits behind David? I can't wait to find out how this little interaction figures in the story, but I have a feeling that it does...

Thanks for the comments jess!

 

Yes, the Friday Knight was sort of a surprise. We've heard Martin's name every so often from the First Day of School, but who'd have thought!?!

 

I think David knows exactly how he feels about Twoey. He's a master at suppressing those feelings though. This visit and realizing those feelings with Twoey right in front of him is what's causing his concern.

 

Yeah, we'll meet the annoying kid pretty soon :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..