Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 1,842 Words
  • 3,970 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 45. Week Seven Wednesday, October 15, 2014: Phantasmagasm

Our heart and mind will always trump our will.

 

“You’ve done it with her, haven’t you.”

“What?”

“That’s why you’re kissing her in class, isn’t it? You’re marking your territory.”

“Gary, you’re watching too many chick flicks.”

“You can tell me. I’m your best friend.”

“I know. OK, here it is ...I’m telling you: I haven’t even come close to doing it with Kathy.”

“Really?”

“Really. Best friend to best friend.”

“Well, best friend to best friend, you suck at boyfriendism.”

“Gary, that’s not even a word.”

“David, you’re not even a boyfriend. Now get with the program!”

My best friend is such a joker.

This morning’s breakfast found Tommy’s mother not speaking to me for a change. That’s OK. I guess I owe her, after my two weeks of silence. Anyway, at least I got to finish my breakfast. Tommy’s foot rubbing against my shin was his way of calming me down, but I’m calm ...NOT.

I did attend first period English today. I was, in fact, still feeling all alone and frustrated, but I didn't want to miss another class. Yesterday's cut class might still catch up with me.

My frustrations stayed with me until third period. I saw Kathy waiting outside the math room door. I guess she didn't need Mr. Elcher watching us. We went at it again, much to the amusement of the kids entering class, not that I actually saw anybody going into class, but I heard their murmurs. I was definitely getting a Kathy-boner. Probably the fact her hand was rubbing me while we kissed had a lot to do with it. I had to enter with my backpack in front of me. Terri winked at me as I sat down. She whispered, “You and Kathy seem to be getting on a lot better lately. If you keep dressing like that I'm gonna want seconds.”

OMFG!

After my shower this morning I had found an old band shirt and an even older pair of skinny jeans, both of which fit me like a second skin. In fact, I almost got a cramp in the ten minutes it took to wriggle and squeeze into them. I decided I might as well wear these old things while I was still down 20 pounds. But my boner was a problem. In fact, I think my dick was pretty much outlined even when it wasn't chubbed up ...hehe. At least Kathy didn't have any trouble finding it!

At lunch Matty said, “Holy Shit David, how do you get clothes fitting you like that?” And then he ran his hand up my leg almost to my crotch! I was ready to break his fingers. No one saw it though because, as usual, he was sitting next to me, almost pasted to my side. Well, I think Sam may have noticed, he’s next to me on my right side. The moment did not pass without me starting to chub up again. Matty probably noticed too. I know I turned red. Poor Matty, he’s gonna be running for the exits pretty soon!

When the last two periods of the day arrived, it felt freeing to finally wear shorts! In the weight room Biggy and I talked a lot while we went through our routines. I realized this would have been pretty boring all alone. I’m sure glad Biggy is here every day. The poor guy must have been bored to death all by himself. No wonder he was so happy to learn I was here long term. Biggy was even happier to share a bit of news.

“David, I took your advice. There’s this cute girl in second period English, Wendy Dalton. Do you know her?”

“Tall, dirty blond, glasses?”

“That’s her.”

“She is cute Biggy. So what happened?”

“Well, this morning I asked her about a small poem we were supposed to study. She gave me some ideas to consider when I write my homework tonight. But the best part is, she smiled at me and sorta blushed. But don’t worry, I’m not gonna blow this. You were right. I’m gonna take it real slow, but I think she maybe kinda might possibly sorta like me.”

Biggy’s too funny when he’s all discombobulated. And he is! I’m gonna enjoy watching this budding romance.

I can’t possibly get these pants back on, so I’ll stick to gym shorts the rest of the day, till I get home.

In PhysEd, the gym was filled with equipment. All we did was jump on the trampoline though, I guess to get used to jumping or something. I mean, the trampoline isn't in gymnastics is it?

I don’t know if it’s his smaller size, his athletic ability, or if he has lots of experience, but Matty is amazing on the tramp. He even got a warning from Mr. Cyrnn for doing a double flip! I guess you gotta have spotters or something when you do tricks. It didn’t look like he was having any trouble pulling it off though.

I think I’m re-evaluating Matty. He’s a pretty amazing guy!

Coach Basuba was not happy about my doctor's appointment Thursday. I told him there was no other time. He was happy I had started doing a double run (I mean, there's only two weeks left, why not?) ...but he pushed me extra hard today anyway. Then he pushed me harder! I was dragging when Gary and I walked home. All I could think about was a long hot shower. That is, until I hit the doorway to my room.

There it was again.

As I entered my room I smelled that strange whiff of a scent and the room didn’t feel exactly right, although everything was where it belonged. I recorded it on my calendar. I noticed the last time was a Wednesday too.

Again I skipped supper at home and did homework, a little meditation and, yes, my evening run. It's a little more lonely than my morning run, but I'm not gonna ruin Gary's nights too!

God, I took my third shower today! I’ll start to shrivel pretty soon. But one part of me didn’t shrivel. Under the warm water, I jacked off again. Hey! I’m fifteen! Anyway, this involved a weird fantasy. I usually don’t have any fantasies when I jack-off. Tonight’s was a little off the rails though.

Tonight I jacked-off thinking of Kathy, for the first time! It started with Kathy. Now, mind you, I’ve never seen Kathy naked or even in a swimsuit, for that matter. My mind somehow provided all the important details of her body. Hehe ...I wonder when I’ll be able to verify those details?

Well, enough of that! Back to this weirdness. So, as I said, it started off with a very naked Kathy. It was having an effect on my libido too. I closed my eyes and was having a lot of fun, more than usual. Suddenly the image of a naked Kathy morphed into an image of a naked Lanni! This image actually affected me more! I thought I would be riding Lanni to my inevitable conclusion, if you’ll pardon the expression. None of this was weird though.

The weirdness began when Lanni morphed into Twoey. This had an even stronger effect. I was completely lost in the fantasy and began to blow, big time. But this was not the worst of the weirdness! As my jizz splatted on the wall, loud enough for me to hear over the noise of the shower, Twoey morphed into Matty! Matty!!! Where the fuck did that come from???

How can I even look at the kid tomorrow, with such a vision in my mind? I’m gonna be embarrassed around Matty for like the next 30 years or something! Jesus, I must really be cracking up. After I dried off, I had to meditate to simply try and clear my poor brain. Finally, I left heading for the only place I knew where I could get a free meal.

Today at Ginny’s I made rice. It's not difficult either. Adding frozen peas in the last three minutes was a nice touch and they were good and firm, the way I like them. We ate it with chicken breasts Ginny fried up, while I watched. Oh, and rye bread ...Yum!

While we were eating, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I exploded. “I am so looking forward to meeting Dr. Keating tomorrow!”

Ginny lightly chuckled. Then she got serious and gave me some good advice.

“Don’t forget, he’ll never reveal what you say to anyone. In time, you're going to tell him everything, so don't hold back at first, even though you'll want to. All it will accomplish is to waste a few weeks of your time.”

I'll try to take that advice to heart. Just think, only a few weeks ago Ginny was supposed to be my psychologist!

On the phone tonight Kathy asked if I could find a few minutes to visit with her after supper tomorrow. I think my Kathy is getting horny. I told her I would love to but there aren't enough minutes in the day for me with a doctor's appointment and the new second run!

She was sad and ...I was a little sad too. I wonder what she had in mind?

Oh, and she never asked me why I had a doctor’s appointment. Well, at least I didn’t have to lie to her.

Twoey

Today the doctor told me my neck was healing nicely and, while he was telling me, I had the flash of a weird vision of looking down the muzzle of a huge pistol of some kind. Then as fast as it appeared, it was gone. I didn't mention it because it certainly didn't have anything to do with him. I was debating whether to tell Mom, when she walked into the room. But I decided against it.

Instead, I wrote: “Dr says healing well”

She helped me up and I walked a bit up and down the hall. When I came back, I had my lunch and by then I had had enough! She'd been here for four thousand hours, and not ONE word about David!

So I wrote: “David?”

She described what he cooked last night and he's eating well and all this other stuff that doesn't mean shit!

I frowned and wrote: “tell me about David!!!!!” I think she understood I wasn't going to take this crap from her anymore.

“He’s going to see the psychiatrist tomorrow.”

Tomorrow??

FUCK, that was fast! He must be worse off than I imagined. Great, more worries!

I wrote: “his mother?”

“Actually, David convinced his father to make the appointment.”

OMG he must really be in bad shape. I need to see my Angel!

I wrote: “when will I see him?”

“I'll maybe bring him along Sunday if he can afford to give up the whole day.”

Maybe bring him along?

I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

I just know it.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An eventful chapter, SD.
I'll start off with a warning: if you have a sex scene between David and any girl, I'll be skimming past it.
That David had visions of Twoey and Matty as he climaxed is worrying--it may be a step in the right direction, but a side-step for him and Twoey. No doubt he'll blame them as the parts the doctor needs to purge from his mind.
I had an awful thought--if his mother was searching his room, he ought to recognize her perfume--since he doesn't, could it be Pastor dichead?
I'm coming to think that Ginny isn't much of a professional--she should know the effects her actions are having on her son, and be honest with him as she used to be. She's slipping a notch in the parental sweepstakes.
And Coach Basuba is insane--he's heard of David's need to regain his weight, and having him run a second time, and also push him at practice isn't going to help him recover...it will make it worse.
So, a good chapter, despite everyone being a disappointment except Twoey and Tommy.
More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/07/2015 06:03 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

An eventful chapter, SD.

I'll start off with a warning: if you have a sex scene between David and any girl, I'll be skimming past it.

That David had visions of Twoey and Matty as he climaxed is worrying--it may be a step in the right direction, but a side-step for him and Twoey. No doubt he'll blame them as the parts the doctor needs to purge from his mind.

I had an awful thought--if his mother was searching his room, he ought to recognize her perfume--since he doesn't, could it be Pastor dichead?

I'm coming to think that Ginny isn't much of a professional--she should know the effects her actions are having on her son, and be honest with him as she used to be. She's slipping a notch in the parental sweepstakes.

And Coach Basuba is insane--he's heard of David's need to regain his weight, and having him run a second time, and also push him at practice isn't going to help him recover...it will make it worse.

So, a good chapter, despite everyone being a disappointment except Twoey and Tommy.

More please!

Haha ...no worries CG, I don't think David is ready for sex with ANYBODY yet!

 

The room worry is valid. Who could be in his room and why?

 

Yep, and there's Matty again.

He's started to worm his way into David's life. Remember when we were introduced to him with Twoey's famous line, "Matty Too?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment

David is all over the emotional map, it seems, but fixating on Kathy will (a) break Twoey's heart when (not if) he hears about it and (B) confuse the crap out of him later. But try telling him that now. And fantasizing about Matty! Oh, man. David's got to be confused about that, too. Hope he takes Ginny's advice, and hope Dr. K will help David think more clearly. But I'm not sanguine - I think David will help Twoey heal only to break his heart. Sorry.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/08/2015 04:33 AM, Parker Owens said:

David is all over the emotional map, it seems, but fixating on Kathy will (a) break Twoey's heart when (not if) he hears about it and (B) confuse the crap out of him later. But try telling him that now. And fantasizing about Matty! Oh, man. David's got to be confused about that, too. Hope he takes Ginny's advice, and hope Dr. K will help David think more clearly. But I'm not sanguine - I think David will help Twoey heal only to break his heart. Sorry.

Thanks for the review Parker!

 

David IS in a bit of turmoil right now, more so than his usual :) , especially with the growing Matty connection - not just the fantasy, we'll hope DR K. can help.

 

I hope David doesn't break Twoey's heart, but It's a good guess he'll put pressure on it. Of course, in a way, Twoey is doing it to David TOO. It'll be interesting, anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This sudden urge to 'claim' Kathy, is further cementing David's plan to arrange his life. But it seems the harder he pushes, the push back is just as insistent. Just like that, we throw Matty into the mix of things that throw David for a loop. Matty would be thrilled if he knew!
I think Ginny has a pretty good read on David, judging by her advice on how he should approach the doctor. I don't think any of us are expecting those first sessions to go well.

 

There are shadows lurking on the edges of Twoey's memory.. Right now, I worry about what the repercussions of that memory will do to Twoey more than his love for David...
Another good one SkinnyD....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/08/2015 12:40 PM, Defiance19 said:

This sudden urge to 'claim' Kathy, is further cementing David's plan to arrange his life. But it seems the harder he pushes, the push back is just as insistent. Just like that, we throw Matty into the mix of things that throw David for a loop. Matty would be thrilled if he knew!

I think Ginny has a pretty good read on David, judging by her advice on how he should approach the doctor. I don't think any of us are expecting those first sessions to go well.

 

There are shadows lurking on the edges of Twoey's memory.. Right now, I worry about what the repercussions of that memory will do to Twoey more than his love for David...

Another good one SkinnyD....

Thanks for the comments Def!

 

You're right! Matty is a bit of a wild card, hehe ...in more ways than one! OMG if Matty ever knew about that fantasy!!!

 

There's no doubt in my mind now that Twoey will recover his memory from that night. It's beginning to emerge, like a chick from an egg.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hm. Is David really squeezing his body into his old clothes just because his weight is down? Or is he subconciously trying to send a message? And to whom?? Kathy and her group, or Matty and the boys? The morphing images in his shower later in the chapter seem to indicate that something is percolating deep down in there!

 

Maybe Tommy's mother and Pastor Johnson are holding cleansing seances in David's room every Wednesday. Only you'd think there would be a stronger smell from summoned beings from the otherworld! I bet if David tries meditating at school on Wednesdays he'll pick up on something! Just got to tune in the right frequency. :-)

 

And poor Twoey. It really is time for Ginny to fill him in. Both about David as well as what happened to him and Danny that night. Especially if he is starting to get flashbacks. Remembering too much without someone there to support him would be very traumatic, I think.

 

Another excellent chapter, SkinnyD! Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/16/2015 09:56 AM, jess30519 said:

Hm. Is David really squeezing his body into his old clothes just because his weight is down? Or is he subconciously trying to send a message? And to whom?? Kathy and her group, or Matty and the boys? The morphing images in his shower later in the chapter seem to indicate that something is percolating deep down in there!

 

Maybe Tommy's mother and Pastor Johnson are holding cleansing seances in David's room every Wednesday. Only you'd think there would be a stronger smell from summoned beings from the otherworld! I bet if David tries meditating at school on Wednesdays he'll pick up on something! Just got to tune in the right frequency. :-)

 

And poor Twoey. It really is time for Ginny to fill him in. Both about David as well as what happened to him and Danny that night. Especially if he is starting to get flashbacks. Remembering too much without someone there to support him would be very traumatic, I think.

 

Another excellent chapter, SkinnyD! Thanks!

Hey jess, thanks for the great comments!

 

Def mentioned his sudden urge to claim Kathy and now you picked up on his urge to squeeze into skinny clothes. With the shower scene and a few other things we've observed, the boy that's always trying to be in control seems to have someplace deep in his brain controlling everything.

 

Anyway, it seems a lot of stuff is now converging on him.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I agree with Ginny; David needs to tell Doc Keating everything from the start.

 

And why on earth is he making out with Kathy all the time? Is he trying to be great at boyfriendism? And Kathy is actually FEELING HIM UP IN THE HALLWAY????? What a ho! :D

 

I love Biggy's: "...she maybe kinda might possibly sorta like me..." He's too funny. :)

 

I'm worried about Twoey's memory of that night coming back all at once. That might set him back for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 02:10 PM, Lisa said:

I agree with Ginny; David needs to tell Doc Keating everything from the start.

 

And why on earth is he making out with Kathy all the time? Is he trying to be great at boyfriendism? And Kathy is actually FEELING HIM UP IN THE HALLWAY????? What a ho! :D

 

I love Biggy's: "...she maybe kinda might possibly sorta like me..." He's too funny. :)

 

I'm worried about Twoey's memory of that night coming back all at once. That might set him back for sure.

Hi Lisa! Thanks for the review!

 

It's odd that the more aggressive Kathy is meeting with the more aggressive fantasies. I think Def called it 'pushing back'.

 

We hope these aren't the little tremors one feels before the volcano erupts. But something is certainly at work here!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..