Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,446 Words
  • 4,343 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 59. Week Nine Wednesday, October 29, 2014: Invasion

p align="center">PART 3

DAVID SLAYS GOLIATH

Suffers Damage

“There are few die well that die in battle”

H.V -WS

***

“We’ll pick up Mel and Lanni early to do Kory's for some food before the dance.”

It was my peace offering to Gary, but it’s unlikely I’ll ever be able to forgive Mel.

Gary looked over at me as we ran. “That's a good idea. See, you're learning all the girlfriend moves!”

“She's not my girlfriend, doofus!”

Wait till he sees Devil Girl! I know she'll be really sexy in that costume!

After the run, I was drying off from my shower when the phone chirped. Naturally ...hehe.

“Hey Angel, did I catch you naked again?”

“You know you did! But this angel is taking a devil to the dance!”

I had totally forgotten to tell Twoey about our trip to the Party Store yesterday. Realizing this, I described Lanni's costume.

He laughed. “You should have gone as an angel!”

“You’re right, I never thought of that. Anyway, nothing’s delaying me after school today, so I'll be to your house nice and early.”

The breakfast drama at my house is becoming something I look forward to. I think Tommy does too. It's always interesting to guess what she's going to spring on me next. The really funny thing is my answers are always exactly the same. She's just too dumb to figure it out, so she keeps trying new shit. But today I had a chance to ad-lib a little, and it was fun.

I began eating my cereal, waiting for her to join us. She poured a cup of coffee and sat down. “Have you thought about Bible school at all since Monday?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I'm sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to. No one asked me to think about it.”

“Wouldn't you feel funny being the only one not there?”

“No.”

“It's just a bunch of teens like you. You'll have fun.”

“Doubtful. Who's going anyway?”

“Well ...I'm ...um ...I'm sure all the teenagers from church will be there.”

“Oh? Do you actually know anyone who is definitely going to be there? Even one person?”

Tommy started rubbing my leg to calm me down, but I had this and knew exactly where I was going with it.

“I can't give you a name, but...”

“So it could be just me, all alone. Well, I don't know if I’m comfortable with being alone.”

“You wouldn’t be alone. Pastor Johnson would be there.”

“Did you ever think he’s exactly why I would feel uncomfortable?”

“What? ...what do you mean by that?”

“You know how those church people are with kids. Maybe he wants me all alone so he can rape me. This might be a trap. I have to protect myself.”

By that time, I had finished eating my entire breakfast, grabbed my backpack and was headed out the door, with her blubbering and Tommy trying not to pee his pants.

Sam asked, “So, how are the laptop camera shots working out?"

“Great! So far I have a super collection of selfies.”

He laughed and said, “Well, if you don't get pics of anyone else, at least you don't have to worry about snoops.” He was right.

Going into math, I noticed Kathy looking down at her desk with a frown. Why do I even bother looking at her anymore. I think I’d rather look at the pisspot who sits behind me. Ick! Maybe I should concentrate on what’s in front of me, or the pretty redhead sitting next to me. Which I did.

I whispered, “Terri, I’m taking Lanni to the dance Friday. I’m sort of filling in for Twoey while he’s on the disabled list.”

She chuckled. “Well, you’ll see Ron and me there. Maybe we could trade for a dance.”

I guess good old Ron is finally finding time for his GF. You can see it in her body language.

Talk at the lunch table was all about the dance and other Halloweenigans. Nels and Lauri are going dressed as two characters from some Nordic story I’ve never even heard of.

“So Nels, do they actually have these costumes at the Party Store?”

“No, of course not. My mother has sewn them together from a few sketches we found in a book. Lauri has been helping her too.”

“Wow! Lauri has time? How long has it taken them?”

“They were at it for over a week.”

“Really? That’s a hell of a lot of work for Halloween! What happened to carrying an old pillow case to collect our candy ...remember that?” Everybody laughed. I still think Halloween is getting blown up, way out of proportion.

Erik turned to me and said, “You know, since I'm not going to the dance, I can tutor Twoey on Friday.”

“Hey, that’s a great idea. At least he won’t be lonely.”

“Actually, Friday’s a pretty good day for me, so why don't I do it every Friday? It’ll give you a day off.”

“I suppose that’ll work. Sure, why not?”

Then he kept going. “I can take Thursdays too.”

WTF! Is he trying to move in and push me out?

“OK, you take every Friday, but I'll probably be there for a little time on Thursdays too. We’ll share that day. I’ll start the session then when you get there his mom will give me cooking lessons.”

I’m really getting to not like Erik. I’m not gonna say anything cuz I have no idea how he plans to handle the conflict with wrestling and tutoring. It’s time to sit back and observe. But it doesn’t mean I’ll let my guard down!

After the gym shower, as we were dressing, Matty said my weight training was paying off, I’m getting nice definition. I had told him, way back when I started, about getting the weight room pass from Elcher. He was sort of complaining about not being in the weight room.

“Ask your coach! I’m sure Cyrnn will give you a pass to get out of your study hall.”

“Yeah, maybe I will, but it won’t be the same cuz it’ll be 3rd, not 6th period.”

“Well you’re right. Biggy’s a huge help. Maybe someone who knows his stuff will be in 3rd period.”

Matty agreed but looked a little sad.

I haven't done an evening run since the season ended, so I stuffed sweats and running shoes in my backpack this morning. I'll run after Twoey's and end up at home - checking around for Coulton of course.

Twoey held my head when I kissed him today and kept the kiss a little longer than I wanted. I frowned a little. I mean I love the kiss, but I don't want him to start escalating this thing after just three days! I also considered telling him about my planned trip to see Mike, but I decided not to. Not yet. I'll tell him Saturday when I get back.

Twoey is flying through this math unit so fast, I'll hafta remind Elcher about some kind of test. He’s really looking good too and is physically stronger every day. He could probably go back to school right now. But I guess the doctors know best. They don’t even want him outside yet! I can't wait for that patch to get off his neck. I wonder what kind of scar he’ll have. Will it be like an old fencing wound? The girls will flock around him ...ooops.

I guess the salmon yesterday must have been a little test to see if I liked seafood! Today we made Shrimp Fra Diavolo. Well that was certainly one fast meal! We went from prep to eating in less than an hour! I can't believe how short a time you actually cook shrimp, like one minute on a side!! Fra Diavolo means the Devil's Brother and that's because this is WAY spicy hot! It was very good. I should make this for Lanni in her devil costume! I wonder how you say the Devil’s Sister ...hehe.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12742]

After dinner I went into Twoey's room to change.

He followed me and then said, “Oh God yes, you're gonna give me a show!” Then -

“Are you sure you don't want to run commando?” Then -

“Hold that pose while I get a camera on you!”

He went on and on making all these sexy comments and had me cracking up. Finally, a goodbye kiss and I was off to run! It felt empowering to run just cuz I wanted to. Not for a coach, not for a sport, just for me. It also gave me alone time. I knew I probably wouldn't even need meditation tonight because I hashed out so much stuff during my run. The one thing the doctor isn't telling me is: can I feel the way I do about Twoey, and still be straight? I mean, this has to have happened to other people! I can't be unique in the whole world! If he says “yes” then I think I'm OK. I wouldn't be gay. And, of course, I can't be gay. We all know that.

My mind was in a frazzle by the time got home. I immediately hit the shower. It felt funny getting out of the shower and NOT getting a naked phone call from Twoey. He's got me so conditioned to expect one because of the morning runs ...hehe. I knew there was only a little homework, so I threw on some boxers and flipped up the laptop. I went to the picture file to see more selfies, but NO! There was a shitload full of pictures! That’s when I did a quick glance around the room and saw things out of place. I went back to expand the size of a few of the pictures and sure enough, there was Tommy's mother sitting at the keyboard. Ha! Caught her! She was probably confused because of the sign-in screen. Then after a few more of the same there was someone else at the keyboard.

OMG! That PIG-FUCKER was in MY ROOM! ...snooping through MY STUFF! I expanded every fucking picture and saw they gave up on the computer but they must have left it open as it faithfully continued taking pictures, one a minute. You could see them going through my drawers!! What the fuck are they looking for? Then there were no more. They must have closed the laptop. The time-stamps showed them in my room from 10:24 to 10:52 this morning. So they spent a half-hour snooping on me!!

This is fucking WAR!

My KGB work paid off! I'll have to score Sam some buds for showing me how to do all this. I’ll need to think very carefully about how I'm gonna respond to this invasion. I think I'll have plenty of time to work it out cuz I can't see them coming back too soon. I wonder if they've been doing this shit every Wednesday for a while.

I was so pissed that I didn't feel like doing any homework. I'll finish it up in school before first period. It's pretty simple stuff. I have more important things to do right now, like visit Putin!

So first I tried to calm myself. Then, when I wasn't visualizing splitting Johnson’s head open with an axe anymore, I started counting down. It took eight times to arrive at my healing place. Putin was sitting at the controls looking at little screens and pressing various buttons. He saw my condition and said, “No young one, you must not be angry! They have fallen into your trap like silly geese! You have a huge advantage. You confounded them by not following the behavior they expected from you. That made them weak and vulnerable ...and careless! But of course carelessness comes from confusion and you have them confused. Then they felt comfortable spying on you when you were in school, but you outsmarted them and now you know what they are up to, and even who your enemies are! You are now in control. They know NOTHING about you and you know EVERYTHING about them!”

He continued in his Russian accent. “The next move is in your hands. You must work with your strength and your knowledge. Attack their weakness, their ignorance! You must set a trap. I will need some time to craft the perfect trap.”

Ares! I love having this guy on my side in battle!!

I slipped into bed and was about to call Twoey when my phone chirped. It was Twoey, of course. He has a way of calming me down, but he knew something was wrong. “I'll tell you when we're alone Saturday night.”

“We're going to be alone Saturday night?”

“You bet your sweet buns we are!” It led to an hour of talking before we signed off to sleep.

I could talk to him forever without running out of stuff to say.

Twoey

If it weren’t for my Angel, I’d be climbing the walls!

I get to flirt with him every morning. He usually texts me a couple times during the day. He’s here after school and for dinner. And we have our bedtime conversation which lasts at least an hour or two. Plus I get two kisses!

Today I even got a string of texts from Erik. I guess he’s going to be here Friday because David will be with Lanni at the dance. After lunchtime he texted me again, saying he’d tutor me every Thursday and Friday until I return. He explained since it will be wrestling season, he’d come over in the evenings. Then he added ‘It’ll be better in the evening. Just the two of us, alone in your room.’

Well, I guess I’ll have to make some sort of decision before next week Thursday. I’ll have to figure out if there’s any shot with David at all. I can’t just sit here and wither away, can I? I’ll wait for him if there’s any hope. But what if there isn’t? That damned shrink better start earning his fees!

Then tonight he was super agitated about something. I kept talking to try and soothe him. He’s got so much bad stuff going on with his mother and church. It’s tearing him apart. I wish I could just run over and hug him!!

Mike

OK this is stupid. I keep worrying Saturday is going to be some kind of trap for me, but I can't come up with any possible reason why! I mean, we’ll be right in the middle of the mall! I'll just have to be cautious, I guess.

p align="center">PART 3

DAVID SLAYS GOLIATH

Suffers Damage

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Too bad the camera didn't capture Tommy's mother doing it with the Reverend on David's bed! I want it to be Saturday already!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I would have expected David's mom to snoop, but the Pastor, too? That does not bode well, and is seriously icky, IMHO. If I had been present to David, I'd have argued that not all 'church people' are untrustworthy with teens, but in the case of Enos Johnson's church, their creepiness quotient went way up. Surely David's mother could think of a better way - should have thought of a better way to discuss spirituality with him than shoving a teen bible study down his throat sideways. Another barely discussed invasion is Erik's clear invasion of the relationship between David and Twoey. David recognizes the incursion, but he hasn't. Eve begun to meditate on what that might wan, or what he might want to do about it. Will jealousy hit the fan and splat all over their lives? Just wondering...needless to say, I want more, and soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Erik is getting very pushy! Maybe that's for the best, if it causes David to become jealous and push him closer to realizing that he wants Twoey, and also causes Twoey to use his powers to reel David in.

 

Can't wait to see what Putin comes up with for retaliation against Tommy's mother and the Rev. And I'm glad that Mike is taking the wait-and-see attitude towards the upcoming meeting with David and Gary. Although I don't understand why David doesn't tell Twoey about it. I'm sure it will all become clear eventually! Thanks Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/25/2016 03:50 AM, mg777 said:

Too bad the camera didn't capture Tommy's mother doing it with the Reverend on David's bed! I want it to be Saturday already!

Thanks for the review and sickening comment ;)

 

Have you been peeking ahead?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/25/2016 04:55 AM, Parker Owens said:

I would have expected David's mom to snoop, but the Pastor, too? That does not bode well, and is seriously icky, IMHO. If I had been present to David, I'd have argued that not all 'church people' are untrustworthy with teens, but in the case of Enos Johnson's church, their creepiness quotient went way up. Surely David's mother could think of a better way - should have thought of a better way to discuss spirituality with him than shoving a teen bible study down his throat sideways. Another barely discussed invasion is Erik's clear invasion of the relationship between David and Twoey. David recognizes the incursion, but he hasn't. Eve begun to meditate on what that might wan, or what he might want to do about it. Will jealousy hit the fan and splat all over their lives? Just wondering...needless to say, I want more, and soon.

Thanks for the comments Parker!

 

Yeah, for once David's Spidey-Sense seems to be right on.

 

And yeah, more than one invasion was revealed today. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/25/2016 08:48 AM, jess30519 said:

Erik is getting very pushy! Maybe that's for the best, if it causes David to become jealous and push him closer to realizing that he wants Twoey, and also causes Twoey to use his powers to reel David in.

 

Can't wait to see what Putin comes up with for retaliation against Tommy's mother and the Rev. And I'm glad that Mike is taking the wait-and-see attitude towards the upcoming meeting with David and Gary. Although I don't understand why David doesn't tell Twoey about it. I'm sure it will all become clear eventually! Thanks Skinny!

Thanks for the review and comments jess!

 

It was Erik's pushiness that caused David to start disliking him in the first place. Anybody's guess where this will lead.

 

David's going to need Putin and other allies too. His enemy is very, very bad indeed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I dislike intensely, this Erik business...

 

Mom snooping is rude but not unusual and given who she is, totally expected.. But Enos! That is downright offensive. Even as I think David should proceed with caution, I hope he comes up with a plan that annihilates them both.

 

Can we give Twoey a hormone suppressant or an anti-Erik shield.. Mike's worry is making me nervous, for no reason I'm sure.

 

As always a great chapter SkinnyD..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/25/2016 11:37 AM, Defiance19 said:

I dislike intensely, this Erik business...

 

Mom snooping is rude but not unusual and given who she is, totally expected.. But Enos! That is downright offensive. Even as I think David should proceed with caution, I hope he comes up with a plan that annihilates them both.

 

Can we give Twoey a hormone suppressant or an anti-Erik shield.. Mike's worry is making me nervous, for no reason I'm sure.

 

As always a great chapter SkinnyD..

Hey Def! Thanks for the comments!

 

Yes, it seems Erik does have something other than helping Twoey on his agenda. But, I suppose, we can understand Twoey. Erik's been responsible for a significant part of his sexual awakening, and he's clearly hungry for more, and David is...???

 

Mom and Enos together, scary stuff :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ewwww to Mg's comment! lol But I CAN see that happening! It is beyond creepy that Johnson was in David's room. If I were David I would want to fumigate it and get an exterminator or something. Yuck. Ugh, next week watch Josiah Fucking Coulton will be there too! :devil:

 

Erik must be chomping at the bit to get with Twoey. Has he been with anyone else? Personally, I think he really likes Twoey. Maybe as Jess said in her review, David's jealousy over Erik invading David's space in Twoey's room will wake David up from his trip down De Nile to finally face his emerging feelings for Twoey.

 

I still hope Mike's anxiety over Saturday is for nothing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/28/2016 11:46 AM, Lisa said:

Ewwww to Mg's comment! lol But I CAN see that happening! It is beyond creepy that Johnson was in David's room. If I were David I would want to fumigate it and get an exterminator or something. Yuck. Ugh, next week watch Josiah Fucking Coulton will be there too! :devil:

 

Erik must be chomping at the bit to get with Twoey. Has he been with anyone else? Personally, I think he really likes Twoey. Maybe as Jess said in her review, David's jealousy over Erik invading David's space in Twoey's room will wake David up from his trip down De Nile to finally face his emerging feelings for Twoey.

 

I still hope Mike's anxiety over Saturday is for nothing.

Hey Lisa! Ewwww is right! Unfortunately, it IS a possibility. Tommy's Mom does seem to be following Enos pretty closely. :P

 

Erik is definitely on the offensive. It'll be interesting to see what happens, especially if David gets distracted by his war with the Angels of Murky.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

"This is fucking WAR!"

 

YES! Summon the gods of war: Ares, Athena, Xango,and Thor. And let's get Erwin Rommel on the elevator ...

 

Loved the breakfast salvo.

 

I can't wait to hear Vova's plan :) .

 

I was not surprised PPG was in the room. These are the kind of Christians that make Soviet policies look intelligently pragmatic.

 

Great fun skinnydragon

 

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/11/2016 12:31 PM, said:

"This is fucking WAR!"

 

YES! Summon the gods of war: Ares, Athena, Xango,and Thor. And let's get Erwin Rommel on the elevator ...

 

Loved the breakfast salvo.

 

I can't wait to hear Vova's plan :) .

 

I was not surprised PPG was in the room. These are the kind of Christians that make Soviet policies look intelligently pragmatic.

 

Great fun skinnydragon

 

Thanks

Hey oxala!

 

We hope David's shields are fully up. It is a war and he has some powerful allies, but PPG is ugly and we haven't yet seen just how much.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It's nice to see my suspicions confirmed--I knew Tommy's mom wasn't clever enough to do computer stuff.
Come on David, wake up or you're going to miss out on the best relationship of your life--Dr. Keating definitely isn't helping with this problem. You love who you love, and it doesn't matter what others call it--all that is important is your happiness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/09/2016 06:52 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

It's nice to see my suspicions confirmed--I knew Tommy's mom wasn't clever enough to do computer stuff.

Come on David, wake up or you're going to miss out on the best relationship of your life--Dr. Keating definitely isn't helping with this problem. You love who you love, and it doesn't matter what others call it--all that is important is your happiness.

Hey CG! Thanks, and I see you figured Johnson would be involved. Unfortunately - it only gets worse!! :o

 

Dr. Keating might be able to pull the real issue out of David yet, if David gives him enough time. I think he's closing in on it.

 

The trouble is, David has way more problems on his mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Erik and David are the two biggest things blocking the relationship between David and Twoey, David could lose his shot, all because he is confused. It's really sad, especially that because Erik seems to just be all about sex too...

Link to comment
On 1/24/2016 at 5:59 PM, skinnydragon said:

Thanks for the review and sickening comment ;)

 

Have you been peeking ahead?

Yeah,  I suspect that too. 

David,  tell Grandpa and/or Sarah  RIGHT NOW

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..