Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,305 Words
  • 3,769 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 61. Week Nine Friday, October 31, 2014 (Halloween): Sexy Devil

He’s one for whom “What a waste” was invented

***

“Let's meet at my house at a quarter to five, then pick up the girls and head to Kory's.”

That was fine with me because it'll give me enough time to meditate and get my costume on.

“So, Gary ...what'll you guys be wearing?”

“Sorry, you'll just have to wait to find out! But I promise we won't be pirates.”

Drying off from my after-run shower the phone chirped with Twoey's 'naked-morning' call. He's got his timing right down to the minute!

“You know we won't see each other until later Saturday.” That put him in a foul mood.

But to give him something to look forward to, I said, “Hey, we have a new friend at the lunch table and I'll tell you all about him Saturday.”

“Who is it? Do I know him? Is he a soccer player?” He went on and on, but as much as he tried to wheedle it out of me, I gave him no hints.

Friday morning breakfast. I was curious. What would her new tactic be? I had a funny feeling she was only doing whatever the pig-fucker ordered. Sort of like a remote control zombie robot. I'm going to treat her that way. It's not that woman across the table sipping her coffee, its Enos Johnson.

Tommy put down some toast in front of me. “Here, eat this with your cereal. It'll help with your weigh-in Monday.” I smiled and started munching away at my breakfast and drinking a glass of milk.

She began. “Who is this Lanni you mentioned yesterday? I never heard you talk about her. I thought you were going out with Kathy, Greg's sister.”

OK ...that wasn’t so bad.

“Kathy and I broke up. Lanni is the girlfriend of a friend of mine.”

Tommy's foot started rubbing my leg. He was beginning to have some fun with this. I already was.

She looked bewildered. “You're going to a dance with your friend’s girlfriend?”

“Mm hmm...” I just kept eating.

“B ...But that's a terrible evil thing to do! How could you do that to your friend?”

“Well, she's awfully cute. And she promised to dress up tonight as a Devil-girl, so I thought it was appropriate.” I kept eating.

“A Devil? David, what's happened to that good son I used to have?”

I was finished so got up to fetch my backpack and turned, pointing to Tommy. “Nothing happened to him, he's sitting right there.” And I left. What did she expect? After all, I was harboring a demon, wasn’t I?

“C'mon Sam, give me a hint!”

“Nope, but I guarantee you'll shit a brick, and that won't even be close to what those two are going to do. Oh ...I hope you don't mind being grounded for like 143 years, do you?”

I was so excited, but he refused to say anything at all about the little surprise for my invaders.

Before math class began I went to Chuck's seat and crouched down so our faces were the same height. I asked how he was doing and reminded him to sit with us during lunch. “That's your seat for the rest of the school year, got it?” He nodded with a cute smile on his face.

Mr. Elcher passed back the quizzes and I saw mine was now 100%. He came over to my desk but I waved him off. “Chuck and I are all cool now. Sorry I lost it yesterday, but I was having trouble at home and it just spilled over. Sorry.” He nodded and went back and started the class. Terri gave me a smile.

After class I was able to talk Elcher into a permanent pass to the weight room instead of my study hall! YAY!!

Lunch was dominated by the Halloween dance and discussion of costumes. Erik and Matty must have sensed Chuck felt left out of that conversation, so they carried on a different one with him. Maybe they want to get him on the wrestling team for next year ...haha. I don't think there's a 23 pound weight class.

With about 10 minutes left, I motioned to Chuck with my eyes and we left for my locker. I slid down the wall to sit on the floor next to it and he did too. “Can you get yourself into town tomorrow afternoon about 3:00 if I can get you home?” He stared at me. I don't think he knew how to answer.

“Why?”

“Because I'm going to Twoey's house about that time. You'll have supper there and you can get to know the neatest kid in Daleville. You'll like him. I guarantee it!”

“He was shot, right?”

“Yep!”

“Oh ...wow ...yeah. I'll make sure I get in. Where should I go?”

“Have them drop you off at the bus station. I'll be coming in from Syracuse. If I'm not already there, wait for the next bus to get in, then we'll walk over to his house.”

“What if something happens and I can't make it?”

“Give me your phone.” He did and I put my number in. Then I told him to call me. When my phone chirped, I answered it. “Now we have each other's number.”

Chuck's face lit up with the widest smile and his green eyes glistened.

There were a few kids who came to school in Halloween costumes. There always are, I guess. They’re just having fun with it being Halloween. Well, not according to Burch, I guess. He met them at the door and gave them a pass to the Library. He said we didn’t need the distraction.

He is certainly one messed up shithead. Well, of course he’s messed up. He goes to my church ...willingly!

Even Biggy was psyched for the dance tonight. He was also psyched to see my permanent pass.

“David, wait till you see yourself by June! I’m going to have your body looking perfect.” I guess to be happy Biggy only needed things to keep his mind occupied. Now he has Wendy to love and me to train.

I wish we had Rings for the rest of the year in PhysEd, but I know that's not gonna happen. Anyway, with us being the ring-twins, Matty and I are entering the special zone where we can speak to each other without saying words. That’s the good news. Today I thought of the bad news. Beginning Monday, he won’t be showering, just going up to the wrestling gym for practice. I’ll have to find another shower room buffer buddy before Twoey gets back to school.

As soon as I got home I checked my computer and the picture file, but the only person I saw was myself looking back at me. I put the pictures from Johnson's little visit into a special folder entitled Barf, then deleted all the selfies.

I had some time for meditation, so after several countdowns, I was deep into my healing place. Putin told me to be patient and not allow my enemies to know too soon that I was on to them. “They will do something very revealing if you let them have enough rope ...then SNAP! They will be in your trap. Just keep collecting evidence. Sometimes, my young friend, the life of an investigator is dull and boring, but when you suddenly get what you did not even know you were looking for, it is the most rewarding of experiences.”

So I have to be patient.

I was putting on a little makeup to darken my skin and fiddling with my mustache when Batman walked into my room. “Where's Robin?”

Tommy laughed and said, “Mark is Robin, and he’s on his way over. We’ll be at the middle school bash until later tonight. Hey, take a picture of Devil girl for me, will ya?”

“Sure thing, but if you get an erection lasting for more than four hours, you’ll have to go to the emergency room.”

“Oh? Jesus ...all my erections last for more than four hours.”

Finally I was dressed and ready with my big hat, fake sword and headed over to Gary's, then on to pick up the girls. Gary and Mel were dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine, and both had a lot of skin showing! I guess they're used to that, being on the swim team. They really make a cute couple! I still can’t speak to Mel though. I hope I get over it, for Gary’s sake. But it’s difficult to even look at her anymore.

But Lanni!!!! Holy shit! Considering how quiet and introverted she usually is, this was wicked! She apparently modified the costume we bought at the Party Place. Instead of the long skinny red dress, it was now cut at the bottom, to look like flames. But most of it wasn’t there anymore and her legs are VERY long, so there was a lot of Lanni to look at! She had these red clip-on horns over her head and somehow the top of the dress didn't have even half the material I remembered. Even more skin to look at! And her long brown hair was now long black hair! I really should have dressed as an angel!

I took pictures of Gary and Mel and made him take pictures of Lanni and me. Then I got her to pose alone for a few pictures, for Twoey, I said. But for sure Tommy was going to see a few of these. Completely on her own, she went into various 'slutty' poses. Then she laughed. “Maybe that'll make Twoey heal faster!”

I couldn't believe it was Lanni doing all this!

We did an awful lot of laughing at Kory's and the dance was amazing. Even Sam was there with a girl I’d never seen before. I don’t think she goes to our school. He was a DEVIL BOY! An Emo-looking Devil boy. Where the fuck did he ever find RED skinny jeans and ones that looked like they were painted on. In fact, I had to check him out more closely just to make sure they actually were pants and not red painted skin.

OMG what an idea for next year!

I danced with Lanni a lot, of course. I also danced with Terri, with Lauri and even danced with Wendy! I did not dance with Mel, even though Gary had a dance with Lanni.

After the dance we walked the girls home, Gary and Mel splitting off to head for her house. As the two of us got near Lanni's house, we stopped. I told her what a great time I had and she said I was a lot more fun than she ever imagined. I joked with her. “You mean fighters can't be lovers too?”

Then I explained how awkward I felt. “You know, Twoey is one of my best friends, and I want to give you a kiss, if just to say I had a good time, but I don't want either of us to feel guilty.”

She peeled off my mustache. "I don't want to feel like I'm kissing my uncle."

Then we kissed.

I giggled. “You realize I'm gonna kiss and tell, don't you?”

Then we kissed again.

“He won't mind. We're not a couple, and anyways I know all about him.”

“You do?”

“Yes, he told me. I like him as a good friend.”

I forgot Twoey told her he was gay. He hasn’t even directly told me yet! I know he knows I know, but he hasn’t told me. Unless saying he and Danny became boyfriends was telling me. Yeah ...I guess he did explicitly tell me. I guess you don’t have to say, “I’m gay” to say you’re gay.

Then she pressed completely into me, as we enjoyed a serious kiss.

She dropped her head into my chest and murmured something about another one. She looked up, her eyes got a little glisten in them and they almost had a reddish glint, although they certainly are brown.

I kissed her again, but she made it short. That confused me, I had thought she asked for another one. Anyway, she smiled at me and went into her house.

My mind was working overtime as I walked home. I've kissed Kathy and felt nothing. I kissed Sam and it felt right. Lanni’s kiss was certainly special. But absolutely nothing feels like it does when I kiss Twoey. Nothing. Even if it's just our soft 'hello' kiss.

Then I thought again about Lanni’s confusing final kiss. I know she said ‘another one’ when her head was pressed into my chest, but she said another word first. I word I couldn’t quite make out. I thought she said ‘just’ another one, but it wasn’t. It actually sounded more like ‘fuck’ another one, but that doesn’t even make sense. Maybe it was ‘luck’ or ‘in luck. I don’t know, I guess I wasn’t listening too carefully. I didn’t expect her to be talking at that moment. But I did expect the last kiss to be more than it was.

At home, I called Twoey right away to say goodnight, and it didn't take me long to confess kissing Lanni. He just laughed. “Jeez David, I was only going to take her to the homecoming dance. You know we're not going out or anything. But I am jealous.”

Oh no! So I started to apologize when he interrupted with, “No Dork, I'm not jealous of you! I'm jealous of her. She got a goodnight kiss and I didn't! You do realize I’m gay, don’t you?”

So I laughed, relieved he said it in plain English, and said, “OK gay boy, you get two tomorrow.”

“I'm holding you to that!”

hr />WOW! It's hard to believe chapter 61 already. Halfway! - 61 more to go.
Hugs for hanging in there! :hug:
There are a few more characters to meet. Randy and Alex will be new and important.
Donny we've seen briefly a few times down at the lake. He'll be important too. David will get to 'know' him. ;)
Well, here we go!
Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well David got his dance, and he was pretty much angelic for being a Pirate and taking a devil girl out. Really, his mother sold out to stupidity far too early in life. Instead of trying to form her kid in some other image, she should be talking things out with him to help him figure himself out. I'm thinking what David really needs is a big slice of Twoey time, and a dose of his uncanny eyes. Just saying.
And maybe that could happen really, really soon? Like in a couple of minutes? Can't a guy wish?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Let's see... Lanni knows that David is gay, Sam knows, and Tommy probably does too. Matty is counting on it and, of course, Twoey is as well. So what will it take for that fact to penetrate David's consciousness? His subconscious seems to be willing to admit it!

 

Tommy is going as Batman and Mark as Robin?! Hehe. Sure looks like Tommy's mother is focusing on the wrong offspring, to me.

 

Sam's trap for the Reverend sounds drastic! I hope nobody gets arrested! Looking forward to more - thanks Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/31/2016 03:49 AM, Parker Owens said:

Well David got his dance, and he was pretty much angelic for being a Pirate and taking a devil girl out. Really, his mother sold out to stupidity far too early in life. Instead of trying to form her kid in some other image, she should be talking things out with him to help him figure himself out. I'm thinking what David really needs is a big slice of Twoey time, and a dose of his uncanny eyes. Just saying.

And maybe that could happen really, really soon? Like in a couple of minutes? Can't a guy wish?

Hey Parker, thanks for the review!

 

Well, David will get a big dose of Twoey Saturday night (David time) but there will be a third person present, of course.

 

btw isn't David always angelic?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/31/2016 08:37 AM, jess30519 said:

Let's see... Lanni knows that David is gay, Sam knows, and Tommy probably does too. Matty is counting on it and, of course, Twoey is as well. So what will it take for that fact to penetrate David's consciousness? His subconscious seems to be willing to admit it!

 

Tommy is going as Batman and Mark as Robin?! Hehe. Sure looks like Tommy's mother is focusing on the wrong offspring, to me.

 

Sam's trap for the Reverend sounds drastic! I hope nobody gets arrested! Looking forward to more - thanks Skinny!

Thanks for the great comments Jess!

 

I think David is on the cusp of discovery re:orientation. Unfortunately, he's got bigger fish to fry, as my father used to say.

 

Sam's trap will definitely have collateral damage :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment

So much is happening.. I'm tempted to leave it at, 'what Jess said'! Lol.. But besides everything that Jess did say, the thing that stuck out the most to me, was Batman and Robin! I literally screamed out Whaaat! I'm going to have to watch Tommy that little bugger. Of course they could be just friends...ha! And poor Lanni.. But the dance was fun, and Chuck is moving up into the group now...

 

It was a great chapter SkinnyD! Congrats on getting us halfway there, and I tip my glass to 61 more chapters.. I hope you have the college years outlined.. xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/02/2016 05:27 PM, Defiance19 said:

So much is happening.. I'm tempted to leave it at, 'what Jess said'! Lol.. But besides everything that Jess did say, the thing that stuck out the most to me, was Batman and Robin! I literally screamed out Whaaat! I'm going to have to watch Tommy that little bugger. Of course they could be just friends...ha! And poor Lanni.. But the dance was fun, and Chuck is moving up into the group now...

 

It was a great chapter SkinnyD! Congrats on getting us halfway there, and I tip my glass to 61 more chapters.. I hope you have the college years outlined.. xo

Thanks Def! Batman and Robin lol

 

A lot is happening, but Nov. 1 we get Mike and Gary in Syracuse, Chuck and Twoey in Daleville, and the creepy cult caravan zeroing in. So even more on David's plate. This is turning out to be a hell of a year for him. He probably might not even even make it to those college years. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a chapter, Skinny! :)

 

The dance was great, and David is so sweet and nice to everyone. I agree with Jess; Lanni caught on rather quickly with those kisses. From what David was trying to remember her saying before 'another one', I gather she said, "Fuck, another one.", which means to me, another one bites the dust. :lol: Another gay boy she's attracted to. That would make total sense since the last kiss was so short and totally confused David.

 

I am TOTALLY hoping there will be some arrests! Arrests of the Pig-Fucker and Tommy's mother kind!!!! :rofl: Can't wait to find out what Sam has in store for them!! :D

 

Little Chuck is so cute! He totally idolizes David. David is so great to include him in his group of friends. :)

 

But I still can't believe (ok, it's David we're talking about, so I correct myself), I CAN believe David is still going through with this Syracuse trip. I hope there's no collateral damage with David, Mike, and Twoey once Twoey finds out David and Mike didn't tell him about this trip.

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter! Thanks skinny.

 

It appears as of last chapter, Tommy's mom has been demoted to "that woman". David is simply too kind; he needs more Putin time. I wouldn't even acknowledge it as human. He should call it "the thing"!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/11/2016 12:55 PM, Lisa said:

What a chapter, Skinny! :)

 

The dance was great, and David is so sweet and nice to everyone. I agree with Jess; Lanni caught on rather quickly with those kisses. From what David was trying to remember her saying before 'another one', I gather she said, "Fuck, another one.", which means to me, another one bites the dust. :lol: Another gay boy she's attracted to. That would make total sense since the last kiss was so short and totally confused David.

 

I am TOTALLY hoping there will be some arrests! Arrests of the Pig-Fucker and Tommy's mother kind!!!! :rofl: Can't wait to find out what Sam has in store for them!! :D

 

Little Chuck is so cute! He totally idolizes David. David is so great to include him in his group of friends. :)

 

But I still can't believe (ok, it's David we're talking about, so I correct myself), I CAN believe David is still going through with this Syracuse trip. I hope there's no collateral damage with David, Mike, and Twoey once Twoey finds out David and Mike didn't tell him about this trip.

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

Hey Lisa, thanks for the great comments!

 

Lanni sure didn't have much trouble picking up on David. hehe.

 

The pastor and birth-giver aren't quite done f**king with David's mind yet. Unfortunately. :(

 

At least he has some powerful allies.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/11/2016 02:35 PM, said:

Great chapter! Thanks skinny.

 

It appears as of last chapter, Tommy's mom has been demoted to "that woman". David is simply too kind; he needs more Putin time. I wouldn't even acknowledge it as human. He should call it "the thing"!

Hey oxala!

 

Yep! Definitely demoted. And more demotions ahead ;

(in all our eyes)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..