Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 5,558 Words
  • 4,116 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 64. Week Ten Monday, November 3, 2014: Bully

A man's wisdom makes his face shine, and the hardness of his face is changed.

- Ecclesiastes

 

***

The morning run was cold with freezing rain.

We can handle it, but sometimes we get a little snow here, so Gary and I decided we'd text each other first on questionable mornings. Syracuse gets bombed with snow every winter but it usually doesn't reach us. Their snow comes down from Lake Ontario and we're just that much farther southwest. Coastal storms usually don't make it this far west. The lake effect from Lake Erie that hits the hills south of Buffalo doesn't make it this far east, so we're in a golden triangle ...sorta. But we do get some now and then.

I got my naked call as usual, as I got out of the shower. I told Twoey Chuck called me last night after he did and I almost fell asleep talking to him. Twoey goes, "Uh-oh ...I told you he has the hots for you! Now don't go deflowering that little freshman!"

“GAAAA! I'm not gay Twoey! And Chuck probably isn't either. So just knock it off with this stuff! PLEASE!”

“I'm sorry.”

“No, I'm sorry for exploding like that. I know you're just ball-busting and it should just make me laugh. But Twoey, this is why I'm in therapy ...so just try to think a little before you say stuff like that to me. I know you wouldn't deliberately cause me pain.”

“I'm so sorry David. I really am!”

“We're cool.”

I decided to walk to school next to Sam.

“The trap is set, but I think they do their shit on Wednesdays.”

He grinned and said, “I can't wait for Thursday! If you find out anything exciting before Thursday, give me a quick call or text!”

When I got to my locker, there, sitting on the floor, writing in his notebook, was Chuck. Maybe Twoey's right. “Hey Chuck! What's up?”

“Oh Hi David ...I ...um ...just was finishing up some English. Thought I'd do it here so I could say Hi to you when you came. The kids around my locker are all losers anyway.”

“Is anybody bothering you?”

“Just the usual idiots. Cuz I'm small they think they can say shit. But they're harmless ...it don't mean nothing.”

“Chuck, it's never harmless when somebody picks on you. What's your locker number?”

“I'm not going to tell you. I don't want you to get involved. It's just all freshman shit anyway.”

I was starting to get steamed. “Chuck, when it's my friend, I always get involved. Now tell me your locker number!”

He recoiled a bit and his eyes got big. You could tell his brain was calculating. Which response would cause him the least trouble? He doesn't just react, like I do. I should probably be more like him!

“1532.”

I wrote it on the cover of my assignment book.

“OK, thanks. Hey dude, I understand what you're worried about. You don't want somebody else fighting your battles. I get it. Only let me know if it gets to be more than harmless shit!” He gave me a shy look and nodded.

I'll scope that area out on my way to the weight room. His locker has to be in the same corridor. Maybe I can spot the bully.

Kathy looked like shit this morning (probably Jacobs again) and Terri has lost that happy glow. Jesus, why do they stay in relationships that make them unhappy?? Hehe ...look who’s talking!

“Hey Terri, you look down.”

“Hi David. Yeah, blue Monday, I guess.”

OK, she doesn't want to talk about it. Fine. One less worry for me.

I swung around and gave Chuck a wink. Then class started. We began a new topic today: Probability. I guess to prepare us for the casino ...hehe. After class Chuck bolted out the door, but when I left, he was waiting there to walk with me to lunch. Why didn't he just walk out with me? He's starting to act strange. But the walk to lunch was normal, except he stiffened a little at one point when some other freshmen were walking past us going the other way. I tried to memorize their faces.

Lunch was all about Nels. He and Lauri are about to have their one-year anniversary! That's a long time for dating in high school. Anyway, he doesn't know what to do to celebrate it properly, and doesn't want to ask Lauri. He wants it to be a surprise. So naturally, we were all really trying to help him out, telling him the worst and most awful things to do.  :P

Poor Nels. I guess Sam was the first to be finished with all the ball-busting. So he made a suggestion to take her for dinner at the Drew House, which is a pretty nice place just out of town on the lake. We spent the next fifteen minutes getting Nels up to speed on tableware and manners. I love these lunches. Chuck was even into it all, showing Nels how many spoons and forks there would be by making a quick drawing, then identifying the use of each utensil. Does he really know all this shit or is he just making it up? If he's making it up, he's got a perfect poker face.

It was a great lunch period! I even ate and showed my plate to Sam, which cracked him up.

Weigh in and I'm only two pounds less than I was when school started. Then the nurse had to kill my spirit by saying I'd have probably gained a few pounds more by now anyway, so I should gain five more pounds. SHIT, I can't gain five pounds! I wouldn't fit into my clothes, and I'm not going to wear fat clothes. She can just fuck-off! I'm staying right here. I'm not even gonna weigh in any more. I'm done with this shit!

Maybe it was because I was a little pissed, but as I was walking down the hall to the weight room I realized I was near Chuck's locker when I saw one of those kids I had memorized from before lunch. It was a big gawky freshman. I probably wouldn't have noticed him if it was crowded and between classes. But the Nurse made me five minutes late and there was nobody in the hall except him and another freshman. They each had a pass and the big guy was steering the smaller one toward the boys John. I just knew some crap was gonna happen, and this guy probably was one of those who was picking on Chuck. So I quickly changed course, walking right up on him sorta faster than he expected, because he had a sudden look of fear, which he tried to cover up right away.

“What's the problem here?” I barked out in clipped syllables. I saw the briefest look of thankfulness in the little kid's face, before he looked down at the floor.

“There's no problem. We're just on our way to the John.” The big kid tried to act all innocent.

“Let me see those passes.” I don't know if they thought I was some kind of hall monitor but they gave them up pretty quick. They were both from the same study hall. The little guy's name was Stevie and the big kid was Jack. Jack fucking Jacobs!

I gave Stevie his pass and told him to go on his way. Then I told Jacobs to follow me. “Where you taking me? I didn't do nothing wrong.”

“Shut up and go in there.” I pointed to the weight room. I saw fear in his eyes as he turned to enter. We went in and I steered him over to a bench next to a pretty impressive shirtless Biggy, working on an inclined bench. I knew Biggy would be there; we always spot for each other. We made eye contact and I gave him a wink. He stopped working and got up.

“Jack, you're a freshman, right?”

“y ...yeah.”

“Now you realize when you leave middle school and come to the high school certain things change. One thing that changes is your body. Look at Biggy here. Pretty impressive, right?”

“H ...He sure is.”

“Now you see Jack, it simply doesn't happen automatically. You saw how hard Biggy was working when you came in? I see him here every day, when I'm in here to work out too. It takes a lot of his time to get a body like his. Are you following me, Jack?”

He was very quiet now. “Y...yeah.”

Now this kind of thing isn't for everybody, and that's OK. I mean some kids like photography or painting or gymnastics. The point is, in middle school most kids just screw around with their spare time ...it's why there's so much bullying. Nothing to do, let's stir up a little trouble and make life hard on the smaller kid over there. Now I don't like bullying, but I can see how it goes down there. I was there too just a couple years ago. But kids there are only ...like 11 years old. They really don't know shit. So that kind of stuff happens and others are afraid to stop it because, well they're only 11 too."

“But now you're in high school! If you keep acting like a little kid, guess what? Everybody's gonna think of you as just a loser with nothing better to do. Jack, do you like any sports?”

“I like baseball.”

“Well ya know …I do too! Now do you have any idea why I'm spending my winter in the weight room with Biggy here?”

“No?”

“It's because I want to be in the best shape that I possibly can for the season. I'm only a sophomore and so I'll start on the JV team. But if I'm in better shape than anybody else, maybe I can be promoted to varsity before the season is over. It won't be easy, but it's my goal. I know I can do it Jack. You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because I already did it this year in XCountry.”

“You were on the XCountry team?”

“Yep.”

“My brothers are on the cross country team.”

“I know Jack. I know them both.”

His demeanor changed right away. “Wait ...are you that kid that beat my brother Jimmy in the last race?”

“Well, we were back and forth right up to the finish line. It could have gone either way. Jimmy's a great runner. But you know, even better than being a great runner, your brother is a great guy. Now Jack, how many people right now would say, I know Jack Jacobs, and better than anything he does, he's a great guy.”

His head dropped. He quietly and sadly said, “Nobody thinks I'm a great guy.”

“Well that's too bad, but you know who's responsible for that?” He nodded.

“Jack I want you to know I haven't given up on you. You've only been in high school for two months. You've got time. But you have to stop thinking you can make yourself better by trying to make other people worse. You can only make yourself better by working at actually making yourself better. I’d like you to take some time tonight to think of what you really, really want ...and then tomorrow start the slow climb up the hill. I know you can make it Jack. Biggy here knows you can too. There's only one person who can prevent you from making it ...and it’s you.”

“Thanks David.”

“How did you know my name?”

“My brother Jimmy talks about you a lot and he always says you're a great guy.”

“OK Jack, here's what I want you to do. If baseball is what you decide on tonight as your passion, then visit Mr. Elcher before school tomorrow. He's in room 130 in the math wing. Tell him I said for you to ask for a permanent pass to the weight room this period. I know you have study hall. Biggy and I will get you in shape for baseball. How does that sound?”

“Like it's too good to be true.”

“Great, now you're not going to have any time for bullying, right?”

“Right. Um ...David, how did you know?”

“It comes from a lot of experience with bullies Jack, a lot of experience. And one more thing. You're a big guy, so if you see anybody bullying another kid, you should try to explain it's not cool to do it anymore now we're in high school. I think you can probably pull it off without any actual violence. What do you think?”

“I think you're a very cool dude, David.”

“Well think how cool it would be to actually have me as a friend then.” He smiled for the first time. “OK, now you've been out of study hall way too long and you'll get in trouble when you go back, so I'm going to write something on this pass that'll probably clear you.”

I wrote Sorry, Jack's late because I borrowed him to help me move some books and I signed it Mr. Megal.

Biggy was watching over my shoulder.

“OK Jack, nice meeting you. I really hope we see you tomorrow.” He left, walking a little prouder.

Biggy smirked and said, “The study hall teacher's not gonna know any Mr. Megal. He's gonna get in trouble.”

“Nah ...it's a substitute.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because she gave him and the kid he was gonna mess with each a pass to the John at the same time. No regular teacher would ever do that.” Biggy just shook his head, and then we went back to our routines.

PhysEd class. The Gymnastics unit is over. The new unit is Volleyball. Well, at least I've played a lot of volleyball at the park down by the lake. I usually throw myself around quite a bit ...so I'll have to be a little careful on the gym floor, it's not gonna feel like grass!

Finally it was time for Dr. Keating. As soon as they called me in, he asked me to go over the things I experienced this week. I told him about the Halloween dance and going with Twoey's homecoming dance date that he never got to do. I told him about the kiss. I told him about meeting Chuck and making him a friend. I told him about going to Syracuse to meet Mike and bringing Chuck over to Twoey's. I even told him about the jack-off fantasy with Chuck. I really didn't think I'd be telling him that, but there's something about Dr. Keating which makes you want to spill everything. Well almost everything. I didn't mention Putin or the laptop capers yet. I think when it comes to a head, I probably will, but I don't want to give him the chance to try to stop me first. I need to know what's going on in my room. And if I tell him I'm taking Putin's advice, they might put me in the crazy house and throw away the key.

“Why did you feel the need to become friends with Twoey’s best friend?”

I had never thought about it that way before. I always thought about it as a stable relationship between pairs of best friends.

“I guess, looking at it that way, I must have thought it would make me closer to Twoey. I mean, if I was close to his best friend, then there wouldn’t be any competition. But honestly, that isn’t what was consciously in my mind at all.”

“About your fantasy with the boy Chuck. Do you ever think of him in a way similar to how you think about Twoey?”

“No. I only recently got to know him. Before Thursday, he was just the annoying little kid who sat behind me.”

“Do you ever have fantasies involving Twoey?”

“No.”

“Ever with any other boy.”

Oh shit. But I wasn’t gonna lie to Dr. Keating. “Once. A boy who is my gym partner.”

“Who was it?”

“His name is Matty.”

“Is he a friend?”

“He’s starting to become one, yes.”

“So you kiss your friend Twoey when you get there and also when you leave?”

“Yep. No matter who's there: Mike, Chuck or Twoey's mom. It just feels right doing it, so I kiss him.”

“What do you think about when you kiss him?”

“Just how much I love him.”

“Do you ever have any sexual thoughts?”

“Nope. I did when he was in the hospital a few times when the kisses got a little more heated. But as long as I keep them gentle, to someone I love, I don't get those thoughts. So I control them. It's all I allow us to do.”

“What do you think Twoey feels?”

“I'll ask him.”

Then our time was up.

When I got to Twoey's I gave him a kiss. “What do you feel?”

“Huh?”

“When you just kissed me, what did you feel? Is it like kissing your brother if you had one? Do you get sexual feelings? Do you fantasize about us doing sexual stuff?”

“Why are you asking me this?”

“The doctor asked me what my feelings were when I kissed you every day.”

“You TOLD him?”

“Duh! That's why I'm there.”

“Yeah, I guess so ...hehe. So what did you tell him?"

“I said my feelings were I was kissing the person I loved. He asked me if there were any sexual feelings and I admitted it happened in the hospital when our kisses sort of got a little steamy. Then he asked me what you felt. So I'm asking you. What did you feel when I just kissed you.”

“I felt like I wanted to stay in the moment forever. Your kiss is the most perfect thing for me, Angel.”

“I feel the same way. You know Twoey, I don't have much experience kissing anybody. In fact you are the first person, boy or girl, where I ever felt this twist in my guts. I've kissed Kathy and Lanni and Tommy and even Sam.” His eyebrows went up. “But nice as those were, they aren't even a shadow of what it is to kiss you. Even those gentle little things I'm forcing us into. They complete me. When I kissed Kathy, I eventually got a boner, but it felt biological rather than emotional. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?”

“Tell me about kissing Sam.”

“You pervert! It wasn't anything like what you think. It was when I went over to his house after finding out Pastor Johnson had been snooping in my room. I went over to Sam's for some advice and I completely broke down. I felt so isolated and under attack! Sam held me tight and let me cry myself out, and as I finally finished and started pull away, he planted a loving kiss right on my lips. It just told me he was a true friend who would be there for me whatever shit these evil creeps come up with. And you know what? I needed exactly that kiss at exactly that moment. Nothing else would have given me the courage ...not words or hugs or anything, just that perfect little kiss.”

“I think you're right. It was beautiful. And Sam's a wonderful friend for knowing what you needed and actually doing it. Most guys wouldn't have had the guts to make that kiss. What makes Sam so smart?”

“I have no idea, but I'm glad he is!”

I would never reveal to anyone what Sam revealed to me yesterday. Then I remembered something that’s been tugging at me a little since Sam’s talk.

“What high school did you go to in Syracuse?”

“Nottingham.”

“You didn’t know a girl name Lisa did you?”

“Lisa Brock?”

“That’s the one.”

“I more than knew her, I grew up with her. When we were in elementary school, kids used to say ‘Here comes 1,2,Brock’ whenever we’d enter a playground. Do you know her?”

“No. Sam does. He said he met her last year at a concert.”

“Yeah, that makes perfect sense. She became a sort of scene queen when we got to high school. Why do you want to know?”

“No reason, I was just curious when he said she went to school in Syracuse. Small world, huh?” I think I know how Sam found out what he told me way back after Twoey first got here! Neat.

After our little talk, we did a bunch of math and I found once Twoey understood the fundamentals of a unit, he could understand everything else. So his homework pile is dwindling. I hope he can retain the knowledge for whatever test Elcher comes up with.

I guess Ginny's gonna cook on Mondays because I get there so late. Tonight we had something called Bacalau Portuguese. According to Ginny, she had to buy this codfish which was dried in salt at sea. Weird. She says it looks like a piece of leather when you buy it ...gross! But it keeps like forever without having to be in the refrigerator. I guess the fishermen learned how to do this way back before there were any refrigerators. Then you have to soak it in water for 3 or 4 days, where it swells back up and becomes like fish again.

Anyway, for this particular dish she rices potatoes. I had to ask her what that meant, but it doesn’t have anything to do with rice. It’s something like mashing potatoes, but no lumps. She showed me the ricer. I guess the potato somehow gets forced through those tiny little holes. She runs the fish and lots of garlic through a food processor and then mixes it all with the potatoes and cream and lots and lots of butter. Then she puts it in a dish with some chunky tomato sauce on top and bakes it. She served it on top of slices of some spicy Italian ham. That sounds way, way too complicated for my little book. But I gotta tell you ...Yum!!! I don’t think you can make this in a crock pot ...hehe.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12814]

I changed in his room again, with Twoey perving me in such an over-the-top manner he had me laughing so hard I could hardly dress! Then I gave him a very loving kiss goodbye. Running in the evening gives me more time to think about all this stuff with kisses and love and everything. Why does everybody make us put things into compartments? Why can't I love someone without being put into the gay box or the straight box? Who said we should have these boxes anyway? Why can't two guys kiss to show their feelings for each other? Why does sex have to be involved in those feelings at all? Sometimes I feel like an actor that's been put in this play where all the characters are already written. Life shouldn't be like that. I should be able to live my life and be who I want to be without having to meet the expectations of somebody else, or society or my fucking church. This really means the human race is seriously fucked up. Sam’s right. We’re all fucked up! I never realized it as much as I have the last few months. Maybe I'll never fit into their boxes. Maybe I shouldn't even be here.

After I got home and took a shower. I checked the computer, making sure to plug in the dead audio cable. Hehe ...the startup video is killer. Nothing in the pic folder but my selfies, so I did my homework. I had to finish a little essay I’d been researching for social, due tomorrow. I printed it and shut everything down.

Slipping into bed, reaching for my phone to call Twoey, it chirped. I could see it was from Chuck. I wonder if he's gonna call me every night.

“Hey Chuck, aren't you in bed yet?”

“Yeah, but I wanted to call to say goodnight and tell you about a funny thing I saw in school today.”

“Yeah? What happened?”

“Well, I was at my locker right after school getting my jacket and sorting out my books when this pain-in-the-ass kid was giving a kid I sorta know a hard time, across the hall at his locker. So I thought about you saying nobody should put up with crap and I started to get a little angry. The nasty kid isn't much bigger than me, but he is wiry. I decided I should go over there and stop his bullshit.”

Really? Jeez Chuck, what happened? Did you get into a fight?”

“No, that's the weird part. I didn't even take more than one step before this other kid steps in. This other kid is WAY bigger than the nasty one, but the weird thing is the bigger kid is another one who usually bothers us. He went over and put his arm around the bully's shoulder and walks away with him.”

“So what happened?”

“I don't know. Neither kid came back. My friend and I decided to leave quick.”

“Do you know who the big kid was?”

“No. He usually comes around and gives us a lot of verbal crap. He's never pushed us around or anything. All I know is his name is Jack, I think.”

I couldn't believe what I just heard. You mean talking to Jack once made him change his whole attitude? Wait'll I tell Biggy this story.

“Wow, you're right Chuck, that's sure weird. Well ...maybe this Jack kid is gonna be all right. Don't judge him to quick, give him a chance, OK?”

“Um ...yeah, OK. I'll just watch him a little closer from now on to see what he does.”

“Well thanks for calling Chuck …see you in school tomorrow.”

“OK ...goodnight David.”

I decided I’d better call Twoey. It only took half a ring.

“Who were you talking to on our time?”

I chuckled. “Oh, I was talking with my Aunt from Rochester.”

“Bullshit! It was Chuck!”

“What, did you call him to see if his line was busy too?”

“I didn't have to. Unless you have yet another kid hanging all over you!”

“Well as a matter of fact, there's this freshman who I was talking with today.”

“What's with you and all these freshmen? Do you like robbing the cradle?”

“You're extra cute when you get all jealous and upset ...ya know that?”

That made him start chuckling too. So we said goodnight and I think I fell asleep within like 10 seconds.

Matty

It was about 7:30. I had wrestling practice today, so I’d just finished my homework. Mark was over at Cory's tonight, probably getting about three fucks in before he's back by his 10:30 school night curfew. I was going to have an alone evening, so I was reaching for my game controller when there was a rap on the door. I couldn't begin to guess who it might be, and I was decent, so I just said, “C'mon in.” I was expecting maybe one of my parents, although they rarely come down here, but it was Curt!

Curt is a little darker toned than his brother Cory and much thinner. He has brown hair that comes down over his ears, his face hasn't grown into his front teeth yet, giving him that rodent-like look that 13 year-olds usually have, but Curt drips sex. His body is tight and he's starting to build a six-pack already. I know he swims all summer, cuz I see him at the lake and he's on the middle school swim team. He even has a pool at his house, right outside his bedroom door! In fact he just came from practice, because I could smell the chlorine on him from over here.

“Hey Curt! Why don't you lock the door? Would you like to jump in the shower and let me wash that chlorine off?”

He broke into a big smile and started slipping his clothes off. I wasn't far behind and suddenly I was on my back, on the bed, feeling an incredibly turned on 13 year-old stick his tongue just about all the way down my throat as this 5 inch knife tried to puncture my stomach! I pushed him off a little and said, “I want you too Curt! Shower! NOW!”

I chased those cute dimpled buns into the shower and soon we were both all lathered up and enjoying the hot shower. I bent a little as I lathered his hair. It was my turn to attack his mouth and both his hands were working my six inches. I nibbled my way down to his small but hard little nipples and then down to his outie which I rubbed my tongue back and forth across. His hands were grabbing my hair like he might fall over as his erection was jabbing at my chest. I slipped my soapy hands through his crack and over his pucker and he started to moan. Finally I closed my mouth around him, including his balls, and his moan went up an octave.

He yelled, “Oh fuck ...I'm cumming!!” as he face fucked me hard and I tasted that sweet cum that only my 13 year old can make. He shuddered all over and collapsed onto my head. I let him enjoy the afterglow for a minute and then started to finish washing him.

“We're moving to the bed next.” I proclaimed.

After drying off, we did exactly that and were side by side as he wrapped himself around me, deepening our kiss. When I felt his erection stabbing at me again, I broke the kiss and looked into his now sex-fogged brown eyes.

“I think you're ready to go again.”

He smiled as I reached over, slipped a condom on him, then after slicking up that little erection. I threw my feet up above me as I lay back on the bed, handing him the bottle. He squirted some on his fingers and applied it to my itching hole. My hole knew it was Curt, one of its favorite fucks. He lined it up and with very little fuss his pole slipped right into my waiting ass. He let out a little grunt as he bottomed out and dropped his head down to kiss me in appreciation. I'm short but he's just that much shorter to make it difficult to push and kiss at the same time, so those two tasks had to take turns. He started fucking. It was slower and fuller than his usual first rabbit fuck, but he had just cum. This was extra nice. His eyes spoke to me. Curt loves this and for the moment, at least, he loved me.

This was the longest fuck I ever got from the little guy. He even worked my stiff 6 inches with his hand as he slowly pushed in, then deeper, then out. I think he's learning the joy of working his cock around and I certainly can't complain. He sure had me on the edge of cumming. Every time he moved deeper, he stabbed my prostate.

I could see the lust slowly taking over! He was being driven. His eyes weren't focused on mine anymore and his thrusts were long and getting faster. He was softly grunting each time he pushed all the way in. I could tell ...only a few more thrusts now. I started to stroke myself as he stepped up the tempo and I suddenly erupted all over my chest as my sphincter squeezed around him. Curt's eyes opened wide but he wasn’t looking at anything as he yelled out his final grunts ....Agh! ...Agh! ...Agh! ...Agh! and I knew he was squirting his little packets.

He began to fall on me, completely spent, but my arms went under his and I slid him up through my splattered cum until his face was even with mine. I surrendered my mouth to my young lover. At first he was out of it, and just returned my kiss by instinct, but then slowly recovered and answered my tongue with his. He pulled back and said, “Matty, I love you SO much!”

“I love you too Curt. I really do! And you are the sexiest guy I've ever met! I can't keep my hands off you.” And I didn't. After about half an hour he fucked me one more time before he had to go home. I just lay back on the bed and tried to recuperate, drifting off until I woke up to my brother Mark's voice. “It smells like sex in here!! Wait! Chlorine! Curt was here fucking you tonight.”

“Mmmmm ...yeah,” I cooed.

“Well I can see you're useless tonight. Good thing Cory gave me a thorough workout. But I bet Curt gets some action. Curt's a sex machine. You probably just got him warmed up ...hehe.

“(Sigh) ...Probably.”

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

David is more than Twoey's angel, but also Chuck's. It might have been hoped that the discussion about Kissing with Twoey might have gone longer and farther, but it was not to be. Nevertheless, I liked the connections being built from David's life to Twoey's through Lisa, through Chuck, through Ginny's cooking instruction. And the insatiable Matty to finish us all up. What a very lovely chapter. When does the exploding pastor happen? Wednesday? Can't wait.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David would be *everyone's* angel if he could! Or at least angel to all the boys, hehe! He would spirit them all off to live in his utopian alternate universe! Poor guy is discovering that life is never as simple as we might wish.

 

And Matty - he's already living in his own Utopia! If I ever invent a time travel machine, I'm going back to do high school over again in the Finger Lakes region! This is a great story, Skinny, thanks for letting us share it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Was David wound a little tight? I liked how he handled the situation withJack. His non violent approach is working, and is definitely more mature. Now if Jack turns out to be gay, that would be hysterical. David would be building a harem of sorts. Hehe..

 

I get what he's saying, but it is kind of funny that David complains about labels and boxes, when he is the king of compartmentalization. If he figures in everything he controls, including his response to Twoey's kisses, he will have too many boxes to count.

 

When soccer starts, I have the pleasure of picking up my nephew and godson after practice. That means three days a week my house may have 5 or 6 prepubescent boys just hanging.. Thanks to Matty, the door to the spare bedroom is coming off its hinges, and they lose access to the basement. OMG! Matty is insatiable....

 

Can't wait for for the next one SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/09/2016 08:43 AM, Parker Owens said:

David is more than Twoey's angel, but also Chuck's. It might have been hoped that the discussion about Kissing with Twoey might have gone longer and farther, but it was not to be. Nevertheless, I liked the connections being built from David's life to Twoey's through Lisa, through Chuck, through Ginny's cooking instruction. And the insatiable Matty to finish us all up. What a very lovely chapter. When does the exploding pastor happen? Wednesday? Can't wait.

Thanks Parker!

 

David does have that 'trying to help others' quality from time to time, it's why we keep him around. :)

 

The web to Twoey is growing stronger, but the fuse to Enos is getting shorter. Then - all bets are off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/09/2016 09:07 AM, jess30519 said:

David would be *everyone's* angel if he could! Or at least angel to all the boys, hehe! He would spirit them all off to live in his utopian alternate universe! Poor guy is discovering that life is never as simple as we might wish.

 

And Matty - he's already living in his own Utopia! If I ever invent a time travel machine, I'm going back to do high school over again in the Finger Lakes region! This is a great story, Skinny, thanks for letting us share it!

Thanks jess!

 

Haha ...you're right, David is collecting a bunch of cute boys, and is oblivious to it all.

 

Matty's not oblivious to anything though :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/09/2016 11:03 AM, Dayne Mora said:

Sooooooo.....since telepathy exists in David's world, is it possible that Sam is an empath?

Hey dayne!

 

Well Sam DOES seem to tune in well to David's emotions.

 

Anything's possible in SkinnyLand!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/09/2016 12:49 PM, Defiance19 said:

Was David wound a little tight? I liked how he handled the situation withJack. His non violent approach is working, and is definitely more mature. Now if Jack turns out to be gay, that would be hysterical. David would be building a harem of sorts. Hehe..

 

I get what he's saying, but it is kind of funny that David complains about labels and boxes, when he is the king of compartmentalization. If he figures in everything he controls, including his response to Twoey's kisses, he will have too many boxes to count.

 

When soccer starts, I have the pleasure of picking up my nephew and godson after practice. That means three days a week my house may have 5 or 6 prepubescent boys just hanging.. Thanks to Matty, the door to the spare bedroom is coming off its hinges, and they lose access to the basement. OMG! Matty is insatiable....

 

Can't wait for for the next one SkinnyD!

Hey Def, thanks for the comments!

 

It was a little ironic with his complaint about boxes and compartments!

 

OMG you're going to be the worst helicopter aunt when those boys are over, and it's all Matty's fault. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

David is my hero! He's so awesome, the way he defused the freshman bully. No wonder everybody wants him. (David, I mean, not the freshman bully.) Thanks for posting new chapters so frequently. I love this story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/09/2016 10:08 PM, mg777 said:

David is my hero! He's so awesome, the way he defused the freshman bully. No wonder everybody wants him. (David, I mean, not the freshman bully.) Thanks for posting new chapters so frequently. I love this story!

Thanks for the kind words mg!

 

David does have a goodness to him. Sometimes he does questionable stuff, but it never seems he wants to hurt anyone on purpose -- well, I guess there are a few exceptions: Coulton, Johnson, Burch -- but we all want to hurt them, severely. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was actually quite choked up when David was talking with Jack. He was so mature at that moment, and the best thing was, his talk worked! Hopefully Jack will continue to take the high road (not bully), and learn something good about himself in the process. :)

 

You know, I don't think Doc Keating meant what does Twoey think about the kisses; I think he meant what does Twoey think about David controlling how far they go. That's how I read it anyway.

 

Now Matty - wow, actually Curt. lol I can't wrap my head around thirteen-year-olds doing that stuff. They do start young, don't they? lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 01:09 PM, Lisa said:

I was actually quite choked up when David was talking with Jack. He was so mature at that moment, and the best thing was, his talk worked! Hopefully Jack will continue to take the high road (not bully), and learn something good about himself in the process. :)

 

You know, I don't think Doc Keating meant what does Twoey think about the kisses; I think he meant what does Twoey think about David controlling how far they go. That's how I read it anyway.

 

Now Matty - wow, actually Curt. lol I can't wrap my head around thirteen-year-olds doing that stuff. They do start young, don't they? lol

Thanks Lisa!

 

You're right. Sometimes David acts so mature, yet other times ...Grrr! It almost seems when events don't apply to him directly, he takes a more dispassionate and mature view. (Don't we all, I guess.) But if it's in the David/Twoey world, he has a certain blindness (or cluelessness).

 

You also might be right about David misinterpreting Dr. Keating. Once again he could have been projecting his OWN question on the good doctor's.

 

They do start young - yes. Around Matty, more so! ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

David to the rescue once again! He really is good with his words and I don't think he realises how respected he is by other people around the school.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..