Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,910 Words
  • 3,896 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 69. Week Ten Saturday, November 8, 2014: I Am Not Your Brother

...war upon themselves ...brother to brother, blood to blood, self against self.

R.3 - WS

***

“You still taking Deena to the dance?”

“Absolutely!”

Gary chuckled. “Man you’ve got balls!”

“She’s not like that, honestly! Anyway Sam’s taking Lanni, so we’re double dating, taking the girls for something to eat first.”

Gary didn't volunteer to join us. He's got to have other plans. I'm pretty sure I know what they are. Gary and Mel have to be fucking like rabbits. The less he talks about them the more I know they're doing it. I hope he's being careful. I don't want to be any kid's Uncle David for a while yet!

Tommy was enjoying his usual Saturday sleepathon, so Saturday breakfast was just Dad, Me and the woman who lives in our house. I continued to wage war, this time with Dad present. It was time for a little distraction on the field of battle, a flanking maneuver.

“When does the Teen Bible class meet?”

My father raised his eyebrow but she answered right away. “Wednesday night at 7:00.”

“I think I'll go. I’ll give it a try this week.”

“That's wonderful David. I'm sure you'll discover how the Devil tries to lure teenagers.” Absofuckinglutely, you whore.

“Yeah, I was going through the Ten Commandments last night and it's interesting how few really apply to teenagers, except for honor your father and mother and a few more. I guess ADULTERY would only apply to teenage marriages. I think I'll avoid one of those, if you don't mind.”

The woman chose that moment to hold her left shoulder. My father chuckled.

“Good, that's one thing I can cross off my worry list!”

“Yeah you guys don't have to worry about David committing ADULTERY.”

I chuckled. My father chuckled. The woman held her shoulder.

“What's wrong honey, a touch of bursitis?”

“It seems so.” You have the easiest brain to get into, almost as easy as your panties you whore.

“Oh, by the way, in two Saturdays I'm taking the neatest girl to the Thanksgiving Dance. Her name is Deena.”

My father looked perplexed. “I thought you were going with Greg’s sister?” That’s my Dad, two times removed from the events in my life.

“No Dad, that didn’t work out. She still had feelings for her former boyfriend and went back with him.”

“Didn't that bother you?” My father looked a little concerned.

“Nah, I mean if someone goes back with a CHEATER, then their pretty STUPID, right? Deena’s a lot smarter than that. I think if it happened to her, she’d have found a way to castrate the guy!”

My father flinched. “Ouch!”

The woman held her shoulder.

OK, having accomplished my good deed for the day, I went to my room for a little meditation. While there, I decided on a little tweak in my plan of attack. Actually it will be a major tweak. I started thinking. A lot of times warriors are their own worst enemies. The worst thing one can do in battle is take your eye off the goal. You can be easily distracted, and it can kill you. Hitler opened a second front in a war he was winning. Bush attacked a country he held a grudge against, because of his father, and lost the war against his real enemy.

David can lose to Goliath if his attention is elsewhere. I’m fighting with myself about Twoey. I’m in therapy and see no quick solution. I can’t be in this other war and defeat the forces of evil. David has too much stuff going on right now. How can I win with all this other stuff happening? I can’t. So realizing this, I made a dramatic decision.

I'm going to put David in mothballs for a while, until this thing is all over. David2 is going to be a very different being. No feelings. No love. No drama. Ice water in his veins. Efficient and thorough in his academic classes. No relationships outside school.

Defeating Frick and Fricka will be a very difficult task. I cannot have the luxury of any distractions.

None at all.

Twoey is recovering fine without me. He’ll be back in school in a couple weeks. He doesn't need me anymore. It'll be good for him too. He needs to find a gay lover. To you, it might seem I’m about to do a cruel thing. But if you think it over logically, you’ll have to agree with me. Sometimes the medicine is bitter. This will be best for Twoey, while at the same time allowing me to concentrate on the war I find myself in ...the war I must win.

Needing all my strength for the rest of today’s undertaking, I took a nap before heading over to Twoey's.

First, a nice gentle kiss.

Second, light on the bed next to him.

“You know I like you, right?”

“I thought you loved me.”

“Yeah, well ...that's the problem. Something's happened.”

His eyes started to fill up.

“You've met someone else.” I tried to rub his tears away.

“No, no ...nothing like that.”

“You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“Let me tell you what happened, and then you can have your heart attack.”

I did. He already knew about the snooping in my room, so I explained Sam's computer camera campaign. I related the whole sickening story of my discovery, right down to using Lysol to clean my room. The only part I left out was the inclusion of Voodoo dolls.

“You're right. This IS heavy shit. What are you going to do?”

“I have a plan. If it works, those crazy bastards will stay out of my life forever or he'll be ruined. But it's going to take every bit of my time and effort.”

“David, be careful! It sounds like you're going to try to blackmail them. Angel, you could get hurt ...or even killed!”

“That's why I need to devote all my attention to this plan. I'm going to have to make them come to me. It’s the only way to do this, still keep my family together and have the assholes leave me alone”

“I don't like it.”

“Well, sorry to say, you're going to like it even less. I can't do what I have to do and still be in all this turmoil and anguish about what I feel for you and who I actually am. I'm investing too much of my time and thought in therapy. I'm going to bail on Dr. Keating.”

“That means you're going to bail on me.” I gave him another gentle kiss.

“You know I won't lessen what I feel for you by even one breath, don't you?” Now the tears were rolling down his cheeks.

I continued, more softly.

“You said you'd wait for me, but it's not going to be fair to you. I don't know how long this is going to take. Twoey ...listen to me carefully. If some nice guy comes into your life, go for him. I won't love you any less. I ...I'm just not worth it.” He got agitated and started to object, but I interrupted.

Stop! Take your time. You're a very smart guy. Really think this through. I'm not going anywhere. When you work it all out, you'll see I'm right. If you find that boy, I'll be best man at your wedding.”

I kissed Twoey goodbye, leaving him sobbing. I went out and kissed Ginny goodbye too, telling her I wouldn't be around so much anymore.

I left.

I left the boy I love.

It was my turn to cry as I walked down to my lake and let the cold winds chill me to the bone.

The sky was depressing. My lake was unwelcoming. My mind was bitter as I slowly shut down every human thought, slamming the door to chamber after chamber, until the only thing left was David2, the automaton.

I went home. I went into my room, shutting and locking the door. I stuck a pin into the female doll's foot. I changed the sex position of the fucking dolls to placed them on my desk next to the computer where they will be evident to anyone walking past my open door. I opened my computer to make prints of four different moments from the Megal-Johnson fuckfest. I put those in a manila folder and sealed it.

Then I got out some poster paper I keep around for school projects. I made my own project, taping the paper to the wall, covering baseball posters already there. I carefully lettered “ADULTERY” and “FORNICATION” and “SINS THAT DEMAND THE PAIN OF HELL” on them. After Googling, I found pictures similar to Sam's demon with the horns and animal face. I printed four different renderings of this thing, taping them to my poster. The poster now occupies most of the wall over my bed. It is the wall you see as you walk by my room.

I am now a card carrying religious nutcase who will grow progressively more fanatic until those assholes come to me. I only needed to do a couple more things today. First I walked over to Sam's house. He opened the door and I calmly gave him the manila folder.

“You'll know if you need to use this.”

I didn't say anything more. Just turned and walked away. Next stop, downtown.

I went into my favorite book store. It's run by a nice old guy, Dennis, who has given me some awesome suggestions on books to read. He's the one who told me to read Catch-22.

“David! I haven't seen you in a while. Are you looking for something to read?”

“No, actually I'm doing a little research. I'll just browse around for a bit and if I need help I'll come get you.”

I went to the Religions and Other Cults section. Hehe ...it's how Dennis has it labeled. The first thing I needed was a Bible. Then I needed something on biblical interpretation. There was a lot of mainstream stuff, but it was not what I wanted. I finally found two books which, as I glanced through them, looked like the authors might have been foaming at the mouth. Perfect.

I got engrossed in the Cult section and Voodoo and even saw a Satanist book with that creature on the cover. I never knew there was a Satanism religion. It certainly can't be worse than the one Pastor Johnson inflicts on us every Sunday. A warm thought washed over me. Pastor David2 was about to become the inflictor.

Ending up with eight books, I checked out at the cash register of a bemused Dennis.

“It certainly seems to be an interesting project.”

“I'll let you read the final paper.”

Now I was armed for combat. I left the store and headed home. I saw that van again, but it was coming opposite me as I turned onto my street. It certainly seems to be patrolling this neighborhood a lot. Maybe it’s a neighborhood watch thing, although we never have any crime.

When I got home I went to Tommy's room. I stood in front of David’s brother, holding him by the shoulders at arm's length.

“I am not your brother. Remember what I just told you for the next few weeks. Your brother will be back after that. Don't get confused. I am not your brother!"

Poor Tommy looked confused. I went back to my room, shut and locked the door again.

I texted Gary.

< I'm finished running until Spring >

I turned off my phone.

 

Tommy

I don't know what to think. My brother told me he wasn't my brother. And you know what? ...he wasn't! I can always tell what he's feeling by looking into his eyes. We have a deep connection. But his eyes were vacant.

I am seriously very, very worried about him. He’s going off the rails.

 

Twoey

After he left, I was paralyzed. I sat, stunned. I tried to follow his logic, but however I worked at it, the same conclusion resulted. And that conclusion is the greatest part of my heart was ripped out today.

I’m a mess. David dumped me.

 

Chuck

Mom dropped me off at Matty's. Well, I should say she went in with me and talked to Matty's parents and then warned me to be a good boy and not cause them any trouble, kissed me on the cheek, patted me on the head and left me in a pool of embarrassment.

I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Goerss. “I'm sorry you had to see that. I wonder what she would do if I was over 6 feet tall and weighed 250 pounds?”

They chuckled and his father told me not to worry, they understood. Thankfully, Matty chose to extract us from my humiliation, directing us downstairs.

“Wow! You guys have your own little apartment down here!”

“And they never come down when we're home. They never bother us!”

“Man, I'd die to have this kind of privacy and freedom!”

We went back up to grab a couple trays of snacks and were about to go back down when his dad spoke to me.

“Now you see why we don't let the boys have a refrigerator. This is the only way we get to see them.” We all laughed. He’s a neat guy.

Matty found us a decent movie, as we got comfortable on his bed. We only stopped it twice, once when I went into their private bathroom to pee and once when he did. After he got back he sat down on the bed right next to me so our legs were pressed up against each other. Every time he talked, he seemed to touch me with his hands. David had warned me about this and it was a little strange at first, but I grew to really like it. I mean, he's cute and I'm gay! What did you expect? And was I ever hard.

I was a little fearful of my obvious boner, because while I'm suspicious, Matty has never actually said anything about his orientation or really anything about sex of any kind at all! So I didn't know what to do. But Matty solved that little problem for us. When the movie ended, he turned to look me in the eyes.

“Chuck, I want to kiss you right now. What do you think about that?”

“I think it sounds awfully nice.”

He leaned over and I closed my eyes as our lips met. He gave me the softest little kiss, with his lips parted just a bit. My body was trembling all over. I had never kissed a boy, or anyone, with a kiss like this before. He broke the kiss and looked at me. I guess because I didn't run out of the room he decided to give me another one of those nice kisses. This was a little more intense and I felt his tongue sliding across my lips and teeth. I opened them and he slipped between, with the tips of our tongues now fencing. Then he was truly in. The kiss became intense. I was on overload because Matty can kiss. He must have lots of experience. All I know is I think I stopped breathing for the full three minutes we were connected.

He broke the kiss and I exhaled, falling back onto the bed. I gasped an intake of air. A huge smile covered my face ...no, I’m sure it covered my entire body!

“Matty ...that was ...that was ...I don't have any word in my vocabulary to describe it!”

He rolled over on top of me and kissed me again, but this one was more urgent and out stiff dicks pressed into each other through our jeans. After a few minutes of that, he broke the kiss and rolled off me.

“Chuck ...I want you to know we're never going to do anything you aren't comfortable with. Have you ever fooled around with another guy before?”

“I haven't fooled around with anyone before.”

“OK, then you’ve got to learn to talk to me. Tell me if you like something we do and also if you don't. Not everybody likes everything, so we're only going to do what your comfortable doing. Maybe we'll start something and you'll tell me you're not comfortable with it and we'll stop. That doesn't mean you won't ever want to do it. So we have to talk to each other. Do you get me?”

“Yeah, I think ...thanks Matty.”

OMG he was being sooo nice and understanding. David was right. I don't have to worry with Matty. He’ll take care of me.

“Was the kiss OK?”

“You've got to be kidding me! It was mind blowing!”

“Oh Chuck, I'll be blowing more than your mind.”

That got me laughing, and got me even harder in anticipation!

“Let’s get ready for bed. I sleep in my boxers. Is that OK with you?”

“Yes, me too.”

We got out of our clothes (I had a major tent), went into the bathroom, peed (difficult for me) one more time and brushed our teeth. We got back on the bed.

“I'm going to explore your body a little, is that OK?”

I nodded, not knowing what to expect. He started with another kiss, just a soft one. Then he buried his face in the crook of my neck as I giggled. Next he was breathing over my nipples. It’s when I closed my eyes. As soon as I did that, everything he did suddenly got amplified by my brain! I felt his tongue dart around my nipples and then lick down to my navel. I felt his breath there. I don't think I've EVER been this hard before. I could feel my erection pushing on the fabric of my boxers, like it wanted to rip a hole to escape!

I knew this was one of those moments where I needed to make a decision. Did I want us to stop or proceed? Are you kidding me? I’m gay and Matty’s cute and I’m harder than I’ve ever been before!

I felt his breath on me through the boxers but he never touched it. The next thing I felt was him licking my ankles. I never knew ankles were sexy ...but that affected me too! Then he started sucking gently on the toe next to the big toe. I thought I was going to cum right then! He left that area and started licking up the inside of my legs, then the inside of my thighs, getting closer and closer to my straining tool.

“Chuck, I want to take off your boxers. Is that OK?”

“GOD YES!”

Matty chuckled and stretched the front up so it wouldn't pull on my stiffie. He slid them off and onto the floor, I guess. But he came back and I felt his breath on me. Right on me! God, I was so excited, I had to warn him.

“Matty if you touch it, I'm going to blow!”

He started licking my ball-sack and between my balls. Then he licked down below my balls and I spread my legs to give him access. I didn't care what the fuck he did. I would have gone along with anything at this point! He kept going down! Then he gently lifted my legs up in the air and started licking around my hole! At first I was creeped, but it only lasted for about one second because I was feeling soooo good! He put me down and started a slow lick up my shaft to just under the head.

He stopped. “Chuck, you have a beautiful cock, and big for your age. It's as big as mine and I'm more than a year older.”

This was just enough diversion to take my quick trigger feeling away. It's a good thing too, because the next feeling was me being completely engulfed in his hot mouth. His lips went all the way down to my pubes as I felt his tongue on the underside of my shaft. As he pulled up, my head rocked back and forth on a pillow as my hands grabbed at the sheets. On his way up, he sucked my shaft and then the cum literally flew out of me as I spasmed over and over again until I actually hurt. He gave one more lick and let my deflating cock drop back to my body. I was totally wiped out and breathing hard.

“You taste yummy good.”

“Really?”

“Sure ...here.”

He kissed me deeply and I could actually taste my cum. The first cum I ever tasted, and it was ...good!

“Chuck there is so much more for you to learn and enjoy, but we're not going to go any further tonight.”

“Why not?”

“Doesn't this make you want to come back and discover some of that stuff?”

“Oh yeah!”

“That's why. Plus, you'll enjoy it more if we just do one new thing each time.”

“Don't you want me to suck you off now?”

“Do you want to?”

“You bet!”

“Next time. But you can jack me off if you want.”

And I did want! I began to work his erection, but it wasn't right somehow. Then Matty made me sit behind him and wrap my hands around his tight body to jack him off. Now it felt better. In this position it was like jacking myself off. I worked him for a while and I noticed my cock getting hard again and sliding between his cheeks, and that felt really good. By the time he was getting very close, he kept pushing back into me and suddenly I was getting close again too! He started spurting and I drove my cock into his crack with short, fast jabs and I creamed again!!! ...Right between his cheeks!

“Um ...sorry about that.”

“No Chuck ...that was hot!”

He cleaned us off with a warm wet towel he got from the bathroom. He picked up the one on the bed that had his spunk. I never even saw him put that towel down there! Matty returned to pulled me under the covers with him.

“Was that all OK Chuck?”

“Mmmm hmm ...very OK, more than OK.” This time I took the initiative and kissed Matty!

He asked if it was OK to cuddle. I nodded. Then he positioned me behind him and pulled my arm around to his chest and I sank into his back with my mouth resting on his ear.

“Matty, I guess you figured out I'm gay.” I whispered into his ear and he giggled.

“Yeah ...I guess we are.”

That was the first time he actually told me what I already knew. Then with us spooned together, the door quietly opened and a cute kid peeked in. He smiled and walked over to us, bent down and kissed Matty, and then to my surprise, he reached over and kissed me!

“Hi ...I'm Mark. You must be Chuck. I'll see you guys in the morning.” Then he walked into the bathroom and I'm guessing ultimately to his room. I'm guessing because I fell asleep at about this time with a contented smile on my face.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Tommy! And poor Twoey!! I feel really badly for both of them. David doesn't have to do this on his own - he has a whole army of supporters now, both real and imaginary, to call on. Tommy is a bright kid and would do anything to help David deal with this situation; why doesn't David see that? But he retreats within himself in these situations, and that only makes his life more difficult. I hope he hasn't driven Twoey away! Yikes!

 

Matty is starting off so gently with Chuck! Perhaps this is his usual means of breaking in a new recruit. And perhaps Mark has other ideas! Chuck might find things ramping up in the morning! Need more chapters soon! Thanks for writing, Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I herewith unsay all my suspicious remarks about Matty. For now. He was gentle and patient with Chuck, and worthy of the trust David seemed to have in him. Chuck was apparently very fortunate.
David, on the other hand, is going off the deep end. He'll wind up hurting Twoey very badly, along with his own brother, while antagonizing a very dangerous foe. No, I'm rather annoyed at David just now for abandoning Twoey, Ginny and everyone else. He'll wind up alienating the very people he loves best.
This was a great chapter. Thanks for ending it with something positive - looking forward to watching the other characters develop.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

All I can feel is that David is making a series of very large blunders. I'm not sure trusting Putin is ever a wise idea.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David is a not very nice person,he is a bit of a slut,poor twoey kicked in the guts by that evil bloody kid,he will be running to the other guy for sex now he has shown twoey his true colours,find twoey who is the nicest guy in the story a realy nice boy who will love him,best to write that awfull david kid out of the story,have him run over by a bus or something,i have tried to be on davids side through out but not anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David's observations about losing focus are warped. It's strange that he's meditating on everything BUT his feelings Twoey and his sexuality. It's like he's running away. No, he IS running away. And much like his historic examples, he's going to fail so hard. I hope he gets his shit together soon.
And, Chuck and Matty. Matty was really sweet. Hopefully, Eric doesn't get to him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 01:30 PM, jess30519 said:

Poor Tommy! And poor Twoey!! I feel really badly for both of them. David doesn't have to do this on his own - he has a whole army of supporters now, both real and imaginary, to call on. Tommy is a bright kid and would do anything to help David deal with this situation; why doesn't David see that? But he retreats within himself in these situations, and that only makes his life more difficult. I hope he hasn't driven Twoey away! Yikes!

 

Matty is starting off so gently with Chuck! Perhaps this is his usual means of breaking in a new recruit. And perhaps Mark has other ideas! Chuck might find things ramping up in the morning! Need more chapters soon! Thanks for writing, Skinny!

Thanks for your comments jess!

 

In his mind David DOES have to do this on his own. His biggest fear is still Johnson. He really believes if his parents divorce, he'll be living with Johnson, which he will never do. That's what is distorting all his actions. :(

 

Matty may be insatiable, but it doesn't mean he's not a nice guy. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 01:54 PM, Parker Owens said:

I herewith unsay all my suspicious remarks about Matty. For now. He was gentle and patient with Chuck, and worthy of the trust David seemed to have in him. Chuck was apparently very fortunate.

David, on the other hand, is going off the deep end. He'll wind up hurting Twoey very badly, along with his own brother, while antagonizing a very dangerous foe. No, I'm rather annoyed at David just now for abandoning Twoey, Ginny and everyone else. He'll wind up alienating the very people he loves best.

This was a great chapter. Thanks for ending it with something positive - looking forward to watching the other characters develop.

Thanks for your review Parker!

 

Just because Matty likes lots of sex doesn't make him bad people. ;)

 

Lots of people (readers) hating David right now. I certainly can't condone what he's doing, but it is very logical. His greatest fear is Johnson, and possibly living with him. Everything he does must be viewed through that prism.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 02:17 PM, mitchelll said:

All I can feel is that David is making a series of very large blunders. I'm not sure trusting Putin is ever a wise idea.

Hey Mitchelll, tanks for your review!

 

David is definitely making questionable decisions ...if one is NOT David. But, in fairness to him, he doesn't do things which don't make sense to him. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 09:18 PM, bubby1234 said:

David is a not very nice person,he is a bit of a slut,poor twoey kicked in the guts by that evil bloody kid,he will be running to the other guy for sex now he has shown twoey his true colours,find twoey who is the nicest guy in the story a realy nice boy who will love him,best to write that awfull david kid out of the story,have him run over by a bus or something,i have tried to be on davids side through out but not anymore.

Thanks for your comments bubby!

 

I'm sorry David has disappointed you so much in this chapter. You are not alone ...hehe.

 

What I mentioned to jess and a few others is important to consider. Everything he's doing now is logical to his way of viewing his greatest threat. Even if WE can see he's wrong and unfair, HE doesn't.

That doesn't make it less troubling, just more understandable. He (in his mind) is in a fight for his life.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/25/2016 12:00 AM, Dayne Mora said:

David's observations about losing focus are warped. It's strange that he's meditating on everything BUT his feelings Twoey and his sexuality. It's like he's running away. No, he IS running away. And much like his historic examples, he's going to fail so hard. I hope he gets his shit together soon.

And, Chuck and Matty. Matty was really sweet. Hopefully, Eric doesn't get to him.

Thanks for your great comments dayne!

 

He IS running away. The irony is he was getting close, through therapy and his own ruminations, to self discovery. What has warped his observations might be the life threatening visage of living as the stepson of Enos Johnson. :o

 

I think Twoey has to worry more about Erik than Chuck. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am relieved Matty was so cool to Chuck..
I am however, wholly saddened by the way David is choosing to handle this. I wish he didn't feel like this was something he had to go through alone. You know how I feel about David, so I'm going to hold on to the boy because I'm so scared this is all going sideways. His logic be damned, because clearly now more than ever, he's going to need all the people he's pushed away. Maybe one of them will be able to get help.. How? I have no idea.

 

Poor Twoey... Wonder if he'll throw himself into the other boys to stop the hurt..

 

A great chapter SkinnyD, but if this were paper you wouldn't be able to read a word. That's just how upsetting it was..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/25/2016 09:13 AM, Defiance19 said:

I am relieved Matty was so cool to Chuck..

I am however, wholly saddened by the way David is choosing to handle this. I wish he didn't feel like this was something he had to go through alone. You know how I feel about David, so I'm going to hold on to the boy because I'm so scared this is all going sideways. His logic be damned, because clearly now more than ever, he's going to need all the people he's pushed away. Maybe one of them will be able to get help.. How? I have no idea.

 

Poor Twoey... Wonder if he'll throw himself into the other boys to stop the hurt..

 

A great chapter SkinnyD, but if this were paper you wouldn't be able to read a word. That's just how upsetting it was..

Hey Def! Thanks for the review!

David thanks you for not stoning him :)

 

You're right about him needing the very people he's shutting out, but of course he's shutting out EVERYONE. (Except Randy, Alex and ...we'll see: Chuck! -- gasp)

 

As you guessed, Twoey will be pushed where he shouldn't go, and David won't be there to save him :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I hear what David's saying about fighting a war, the warrior must focus solely on his goal, but I don't understand why David thinks he has to do this alone. Warriors had armies and generals and commanders and others that helped them fight. David is doing this all alone.

 

Like your readers said -- he's alienating the people who can help him. I'm sure his friends could think of something better than David2 fighting this battle without the real David. He broke Twoey's heart, he left Ginny baffled, Tommy confused and worried, and God knows what Gary is thinking since he can't get in touch with David because David turned his phone off.

 

I think the worse thing he could do is stop seeing Dr. Keating again. Well, I guess he'll go back once he dusts off David from the mothballs and retires David2. I just don't like where his mind is now. I think he's losing it.

 

I do like what he's doing with the dolls though. The woman who lives in his house will now be complaining about foot pain, to go along with her shoulder pain. hehe Ya dumb fucking whore.

 

I almost forgot: David2 better be more diligent about that white van than David was. Neighborhood watch my ass. It's at least Prick if not Pricka. (Frick and fricka?) lol

 

Matty was beyond sweet with Chuck. I hope that wasn't just to give Chuck a false sense of security. Although, I think if Matty gets Chuck as worked up as he did last night, anything goes with Mark getting into the action. :lol:

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/27/2016 03:10 PM, Lisa said:

I hear what David's saying about fighting a war, the warrior must focus solely on his goal, but I don't understand why David thinks he has to do this alone. Warriors had armies and generals and commanders and others that helped them fight. David is doing this all alone.

 

Like your readers said -- he's alienating the people who can help him. I'm sure his friends could think of something better than David2 fighting this battle without the real David. He broke Twoey's heart, he left Ginny baffled, Tommy confused and worried, and God knows what Gary is thinking since he can't get in touch with David because David turned his phone off.

 

I think the worse thing he could do is stop seeing Dr. Keating again. Well, I guess he'll go back once he dusts off David from the mothballs and retires David2. I just don't like where his mind is now. I think he's losing it.

 

I do like what he's doing with the dolls though. The woman who lives in his house will now be complaining about foot pain, to go along with her shoulder pain. hehe Ya dumb fucking whore.

 

I almost forgot: David2 better be more diligent about that white van than David was. Neighborhood watch my ass. It's at least Prick if not Pricka. (Frick and fricka?) lol

 

Matty was beyond sweet with Chuck. I hope that wasn't just to give Chuck a false sense of security. Although, I think if Matty gets Chuck as worked up as he did last night, anything goes with Mark getting into the action. :lol:

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

Thanks Lisa!

 

Yeah, were not quite sure what to think about David. We DO know he's got to have everything in perfect order ...he has that little disability ...hehe.

 

He seems to be viewing this as a battle between him and Johnson. The big difference is Johnson hasn't pulled away from HIS gang of allies. So it's not quite the one-on-one David envisions.

 

I think Matty's a good guy -- a little over-sexed, but good. Now Matty/Mark is something else. Buckle up Chuck!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Thanks skinny,

 

Loved the chapter.

 

"David's brother", hope it's temporary ...

 

Can't believe I missed this chapter post. But I get a twoey today :) .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/29/2016 05:05 AM, said:

Thanks skinny,

 

Loved the chapter.

 

"David's brother", hope it's temporary ...

 

Can't believe I missed this chapter post. But I get a twoey today :) .

Thanks oxala!

 

I hope you enjoyed your 'twoey' :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

David's actions are incredibly unhealthy and are going to lead to something horrible happening to him. This is classic dissociative disorder, and it pains me that no one can see it. Of course, the only professionals who might recognize it aren't able to see him, so that could be why.
My heart's breaking for Twoey. Everyone he loves destroys him in some way. I find it amazing that he's able to keep trusting people after all that keeps happening to him. I hope that he doesn't become jaded and give up trying to find someone that truly loves him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/18/2016 05:02 PM, Hunter Thomson said:

David's actions are incredibly unhealthy and are going to lead to something horrible happening to him. This is classic dissociative disorder, and it pains me that no one can see it. Of course, the only professionals who might recognize it aren't able to see him, so that could be why.

My heart's breaking for Twoey. Everyone he loves destroys him in some way. I find it amazing that he's able to keep trusting people after all that keeps happening to him. I hope that he doesn't become jaded and give up trying to find someone that truly loves him.

Thanks Hunter!

 

You are correct re: David. If Putin is part of his buried subconscious, then we have the reasoning of a 15 year old at work. Being smart doesn't necessarily make someone wise.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

David sure has gone barmy, huh? Surprised he said that to Twoey but to be honest it did seem like he was kinda messing with Twoey's feelings, but I really don't know if saying that to him was the right decision? What he said to Tommy seemed very strange, same as what he texted Gary...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..