Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,039 Words
  • 3,986 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 70. Week Ten Sunday, November 9, 2014: Dangerous Plans

But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve

For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.

Oth. -WS

 

***

Chuck

I woke up with my morning wood poking into Matty's ass crack. No, actually his ass crack was squeezing around my erection and rubbing it up and down. Then I heard Matty whisper.

“Somebody's happy to be here with me this morning.”

I smiled and whispered back.

“Oh yeah ...I am.”

“Not you, silly.” He turned around to go under the covers. He started to blow me again. Then he stopped and peeked out. “Little Chucky ...he's glad to be here.” I giggled, but he went back to work and gave me my first orgasm of the day.

Wow, what a great way to start the day!

“You want to try now? You don't have to.”

“Oh yes I do ...you're not going to cheat me out of it again! But ...um ...Matty, can you sorta tell me how to do it right? I've ...um ...never done this before.”

So he gave me some simple rules as I gave him my first blowjob ever. I really wanted to taste him to compare with mine from last night, so when he told me he was about to cum, I just sucked harder and was rewarded with a lot of cream to swallow. I think I got most of it. It was sorta different from mine. Maybe a little thicker and slightly stronger, but I liked it. I'll definitely put Matty-Cum on my menu!

Once in the bathroom, Matty and I brushed our teeth and then something wonderful happened. He kissed me. He kissed me like he wanted to, like I was important, like I meant something to him. Following Matty’s sweet kisses, we took a shower. I had never taken a shower with another boy before. I mean, gym showers don’t count. This was something else entirely.

First, the shower is big and beautiful all by itself. Having Matty wash you is, gosh, I can’t even explain it. He didn’t do any sex stuff or anything, but the tingling in my body when he soaped me and shampooed my hair and rinsed me and ran those hands over every part of my body and was just ...so Matty, you know? He’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever met! I’m not in love with him but I love him. Can you understand? He’s just so nice, how could anyone not love Matty?

After showering and drying, we dressed and Matty kissed me so softly. My head was swirling. He’s addictive. Matty’s kisses are definitely addictive! Too soon we went up to the kitchen where his mom was making pancakes. There were these neat stools to sit on too. When I was on my second helping, Mark came up and walked behind me, rubbing his hand across my ass.

“Sleep good?”

I swallowed the pancake I was chewing.

“Yeah ...great!” I smiled at him and he winked at me. God, he is cute!

“Good, then you'll be back! I'll make sure I'm home to help keep you guys company.”

I thought Matty was going to lose it and spit his food across the table, but he just held it in and smiled.

I began to think of the possibilities.

OMG I was hard again!

 

Tommy

I walked into the family breakfast with a little anxiety. Everyone was there, including the kid who looks like my brother. He was talking to my mother about all kinds of religious shit. He sounded just like Johnson! Liz hardly lives here anymore, but shows up Sunday mornings. Even she had a perplexed look on her face. My mother was answering his questions but sure didn't look happy and kept rubbing her shoulder. Every other sentence the boy said, had the word adultery in it. Mother seemed to wince every time he said it, too. I don't even know what that word means. I'll have to Google it later.

We got to church and the boy went downstairs to the Teen Service or whatever it is. Hey, I'm 13! How come I'm not invited down there? Maybe it's just for high school kids. I'll be one next year. As I usually do, I tuned out Pastor Johnson and looked through the hymnal, thinking of which pop songs could be used with the hymn lyrics. I always try to imagine a few as hip-hop lyrics. I know it sounds weird, but it's the best way to amuse myself during an hour of hellfire and damnation, and yet appear to be doing churchy stuff.

When it was thankfully over and the last Amen was shouted out by the crazier ones in the congregation, we started to file out. The boy who looks like my brother met us at the door. He started talking to Johnson about something that apparently went on downstairs, but he kept using that adultery word. Johnson really looked pissed off. Something’s going on I can’t figure out. But I’m gonna work on it till I do.

Anyway, we finally went home. Nobody said anything in the car. The boy who looks like my brother didn't try to escape to Twoey's house, but brought out homework as we sat in the living room watching the football games. He did a TON of homework and made all kinds of notes while reading what seem to be copies of old newspapers. Then during the second game, he had a Bible and some other books out, taking tons of notes into a different notebook. What the Fuck?

David never did shit like this, that’s for sure. Then something even weirder happened. He stayed with us for supper and ate all his food, which even I was having trouble gagging down. My brother would normally have only eaten like a carrot or something ...it's another way I know this boy isn't my brother. He watched TV with us, never once complaining about the crappy shows. Then he quietly went into my brother's room and went to bed. He never shut his door ...another clue this was a stranger who only looked like David.

I Googled adultery and now I'm doubly confused.

What the hell does adultery have to do with anything???

David2

I left a bewildered Teen church classroom (I was in good form this morning) and decided to hit Johnson with a bit of adultery conversation and it seemed to have the desired effect. Honestly, I only asked him how many times someone had to commit adultery to be damned to hell forever. He didn’t seem to like the question.

I wonder why? You’re like a Pharisee, nothing but a whitewashed tomb full of decay and corruption!

While I was doing my good deed, I unconsciously glanced around the exiting crowd and noticed that fucking asshole, Mr. Burch! I didn't know he went to church here! Well, of course, in retrospect it makes perfect sense. I had never noticed him before. I guess I never used to spend too much time paying attention in church.

No wonder he knew I attended church. He was probably another one feeding Johnson ammunition to go after me with. Well he can’t do it anymore and neither can the woman who lives in our house.

I spent a big part of the day studying for my new social class. I intend to be the most prepared student Mrs. Delmonico ever had. There’s stiff competition, as everyone is smart and motivated. I was determined to find additional aspects of our pre-revolution topics, aspects no one else might have considered.

I also began my Biblical odyssey. I stumbled onto some weird stuff about Lucifer, heaven and hell. The more I dug around, the more interesting it got. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to use this stuff, but the topic was fascinating. I dug deeper and deeper.

I did some thinking about tomorrow and the next several weeks of school. None of the gang is in any of my classes with the exception of Twoey. He won’t be in school until after Thanksgiving anyway. Hopefully, it’ll be all done by then. Chuck is in math with me.

I think what I’ll do about math is arrive right at the bell and leave at the bell too. That way I won’t interact with Chuck much. I’m going to spend my lunch every day in the library. I can get lots of work and extra study done there. It’ll also avoid all my gang. I’ll still see Matty in PhysEd, but there’s not too much interaction with this volleyball unit.

My major interest will be Adv. Prep. I think Alex and Randy are safe, since they don’t know anything about my life. I can freely interact with them. Mrs. Delmonico’s class will be my focus for the next little while.

I also began thinking about Enos Johnson. Make no mistake, David’s war is with him. He’s Goliath. I can’t take a passive role, merely reacting. It’s all I’ve been doing, and look where it got me. No, I have to go after the fucker. I don’t mean keep saying adultery in front of him, although I’ll certainly keep doing that. No, I need to take the battle to him. Like any good planner, I need recon. Tomorrow will begin that phase of the Goliath Project.

It’s funny, but with all my feelings shut down, many things don’t bother me anymore. It’s certainly something to think about. If I never brought David back, I might prefer to live like this. Having little interaction with other people is freeing, in a way. It’s certainly a thought worth pursuing.

I was able to eat my entire meal because I didn’t care anymore. Food is becoming something to keep my engine running, nothing more. TV football and sitcoms just slide over me, while I think about what I want. And what I want is Enos Johnson. I want his fucking head on a stake! I think I’ll pay him a visit tomorrow, but he won’t know. Without the intrusion of the human stuff poor David had to contend with, I was able to devote hours to planning. Maybe I should leave David on the shelf.

 

Twoey

I stayed in my room today only coming out to eat. Mom didn't bother me or ask any questions. I think she was using the give him some space tactic.

Naturally, my thoughts were on the only thing my thoughts could be on. The thing is, I know exactly what’s going on. I’ve been with him enough to know how he works. My David lets a lot of stuff slide by. Stuff his mind doesn’t classify as top priority. But when it raises itself to that level, watch out!

His love for me was certainly one of those things. He thinks, re-thinks and over-thinks. He worries and fusses as he attempts to come to a conclusion he can live with. He’s always very logical and isn’t satisfied until he can accept the result. I thought, with therapy, he was getting nearer that conclusion about us. I really think he was close.

But then this war with his pastor hit. He let it slide for a long time until they invaded his room. I think when he saw them fucking on his bed, it was so unexpected and shocking, he went off the deep end. Now this is the number one priority in his life. He believes he needs to marshal all his forces for the battle. I can completely understand what’s happening. I don’t like it, but I understand what he’s doing.

What he’s doing is more dangerous than he can imagine. I’m crying a lot. I’m crying because I won’t see him until this is over, which could be a long, long time. I’m crying because I’m worried for him. I’m crying because there is the distinct possibility I’ll never see him again. That’s how dangerous these people are.

God! How can you do this to me TWICE?

Give me a boy, then snatch him away for yourself to enjoy?

I cried a lot.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's beginning to look like Matty really *is* a nice guy! A tad oversexed, perhaps, but that seems to run in the family. This weekend's sleepover ought to make for interesting interaction at lunch on Monday!

 

Tommy should talk to Twoey to figure out why David2 has replaced his brother. Twoey seems to understand David's motives perfectly. Poor Tommy, David really should have clued him in, or at least warned him about what might happen. Right now I feel badly for him more than any of the others. I hope this situation gets resolved sooner rather than later! Thanks for the great chapter, Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Just how deep is the end into which David has jumped? How dark is the vortex he's letting himself get sucked into? The contrast between Matty/Chuck and David/Twoey couldn't be clearer. On the one hand, simple, unaffected sex and play. On the other, shadowy psychological warfare in which it is hard to determine what's real, and what's facade. Tommy feels so unhappy, that comes through clearly. Twoey is in even worse shape. Sincerely hope he takes up naked meditation.
You have developed this suspensefully, and I am not to be put off by the Matty's charms much longer. Looking forward to seeing full battle joined. Just hope Twoey isn't a casualty.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What I want to know is... why can't anyone go to an adult for help here. Twoey straight up says he's worried about David's safety. Why doesn't he confide in his mother and say something? Why ignore the problem and cry about it? David is not thinking clearly, he's convinced himself he is, but the kid is like borderline mentally ill at this point, his counseling had apparently done nothing to help. He's made some pretty stupid assumptions about this whole adultry situation. His reasons for not telling any trusted adult are so warped its ridiculous and he just keeps plodding along. All I can say is his "carefully thought out plan" is going to blow up in his face and creepy van kidnappers will have no trouble snatching him once he's isolated himself from everyone in his life. Then pothead kid who offers dubious advice is going to be forced to show somebody the freaking pictures. Also why is David's dad so useless?

 

Ok end of rant. That is all :D

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am really worried about David now. Not David2, but David. David2 likes the fact that he doesn't care about things he once did, he likes the fact that he doesn't interact with people like David does. He's thinking of continuing with David2 and putting David on the shelf. Big, big, HUGE mistake!!!! What if David2 can NEVER go back to David again? What if his mind totally just cracks and he's stuck with David2 forever? That's of course if Prick and Pricka (Frick and Fricka?) and that white van don't get to him first.

 

I do love the fact that the woman who lives in the house has limb pains now. Arms, shoulders, shouldn't her ankle (or leg) be hurting? lol

 

I sorta hope Tommy figures something out, but I do agree with Jess; he should talk to Twoey. Twoey's a mess, but at least he knows what's going on with David. And Twoey should most definitely talk to his mom.

 

How on earth is David2 going to avoid David's friends? Every day? He's never going to turn his phone back on? I am really worried about him, Skinny. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Interesting to see all the worry, I thought David2 was doing rather well with his warfare plans and I'm confident he will win and be able to bring David back. I may be too optimistic, and of course there will be a price to pay - and his brother, Twoey and David's friends are already paying some of it. :no:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/28/2016 01:24 PM, jess30519 said:

It's beginning to look like Matty really *is* a nice guy! A tad oversexed, perhaps, but that seems to run in the family. This weekend's sleepover ought to make for interesting interaction at lunch on Monday!

 

Tommy should talk to Twoey to figure out why David2 has replaced his brother. Twoey seems to understand David's motives perfectly. Poor Tommy, David really should have clued him in, or at least warned him about what might happen. Right now I feel badly for him more than any of the others. I hope this situation gets resolved sooner rather than later! Thanks for the great chapter, Skinny!

Thanks for your review jess!

Lunch talk Monday should be worth listening to ...hehe.

 

Tommy and Twoey don't have the best ties right now. Tommy is determined to figure things out though, so there's that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/28/2016 01:39 PM, Parker Owens said:

Just how deep is the end into which David has jumped? How dark is the vortex he's letting himself get sucked into? The contrast between Matty/Chuck and David/Twoey couldn't be clearer. On the one hand, simple, unaffected sex and play. On the other, shadowy psychological warfare in which it is hard to determine what's real, and what's facade. Tommy feels so unhappy, that comes through clearly. Twoey is in even worse shape. Sincerely hope he takes up naked meditation.

You have developed this suspensefully, and I am not to be put off by the Matty's charms much longer. Looking forward to seeing full battle joined. Just hope Twoey isn't a casualty.

Thanks for the comments, Parker!

 

Glad you picked up on the parallelism of the chapter!

 

There seems to be collateral damage so far. The greatest might be David though. :(

 

The battle starts Monday. (Twoey Time)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/28/2016 01:40 PM, spikey582 said:

What I want to know is... why can't anyone go to an adult for help here. Twoey straight up says he's worried about David's safety. Why doesn't he confide in his mother and say something? Why ignore the problem and cry about it? David is not thinking clearly, he's convinced himself he is, but the kid is like borderline mentally ill at this point, his counseling had apparently done nothing to help. He's made some pretty stupid assumptions about this whole adultry situation. His reasons for not telling any trusted adult are so warped its ridiculous and he just keeps plodding along. All I can say is his "carefully though out plan" is going to blow up in his face and creepy van kidnappers will have no trouble snatching him once he's isolated himself from everyone in his life. Then pothead kid who offers dubious advice is going to be forced to show somebody the freaking pictures. Also why is David's dad so useless?

 

Ok end of rant. That is all :D

Great rant spikey!!

 

What can I say?

 

The only quibble I have is that David's fear of the results from revealing the fuckfest is real and frightening (to him). But he's just a kid - we should never forget that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/28/2016 04:43 PM, Lisa said:

I am really worried about David now. Not David2, but David. David2 likes the fact that he doesn't care about things he once did, he likes the fact that he doesn't interact with people like David does. He's thinking of continuing with David2 and putting David on the shelf. Big, big, HUGE mistake!!!! What if David2 can NEVER go back to David again? What if his mind totally just cracks and he's stuck with David2 forever? That's of course if Prick and Pricka (Frick and Fricka?) and that white van don't get to him first.

 

I do love the fact that the woman who lives in the house has limb pains now. Arms, shoulders, shouldn't her ankle (or leg) be hurting? lol

 

I sorta hope Tommy figures something out, but I do agree with Jess; he should talk to Twoey. Twoey's a mess, but at least he knows what's going on with David. And Twoey should most definitely talk to his mom.

 

How on earth is David2 going to avoid David's friends? Every day? He's never going to turn his phone back on? I am really worried about him, Skinny. :(

Hey Lisa!

Thanks for all your comments and sorry for all your worries.

At this point David2 is only one day old, so let's not jump to conclusions ...although it was a disquieting thought he had.

 

Of course the van and David2's belief he is somehow KGB-worthy could set him up for damage. I guess we'll have to see how that plays out ...but it's NOT play :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/29/2016 04:10 AM, Timothy M. said:

Interesting to see all the worry, I thought David2 was doing rather well with his warfare plans and I'm confident he will win and be able to bring David back. I may be too optimistic, and of course there will be a price to pay - and his brother, Twoey and David's friends are already paying some of it. :no:

Thanks Tim!

 

David thanks you too, for your confidence in him. ;)

 

You're right, of course, in the fact there will be a price to pay. There always is. Unfortunately the price is sometimes commensurate with the risks. I'm sensing huge risks ahead.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hi Skinny, AWESOME as always.

 

That boy who looks like Tommy's brother has gone off the deep end, as Twoey observed. Definitely more "danger will robinson" moments ...

 

I so appreciate your sense of humor. It's totally wrong in all the right ways. Always creates good smiles.

 

TWICE

 

Poor Twoey, but at least I got read a chapter of 18 weeks today,

 

TWICE ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/29/2016 05:36 AM, said:

Hi Skinny, AWESOME as always.

 

That boy who looks like Tommy's brother has gone off the deep end, as Twoey observed. Definitely more "danger will robinson" moments ...

 

I so appreciate your sense of humor. It's totally wrong in all the right ways. Always creates good smiles.

 

TWICE

 

Poor Twoey, but at least I got read a chapter of 18 weeks today,

 

TWICE ;)

Hey oxala!

 

That was TWICE you quoted Twoey's last complaint! you're two sneaky. too sneaky??

 

I'm shocked, shocked you think my humor is inappropriate!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

See, the thing with David being David2, is that I fear he will be in so deep, getting David back will not be without casualty. He is singleminded in his march to win this battle and could very well end up being his own worst enemy..
How ever will the friends react to this David...

 

Twoey gets it though.. He's mad at God, but as sad and heartbreaking as it is, he gets David. I'll give him a moment to mourn, and then he needs to think of something that can help. Confide in Ginny perhaps. That's what I want but how Twoey proceeds will be another thing.

 

When we get Tommy's POV you know it's serious. Poor kid is confused and that's got to be rough.. At least we know that David isn't the only one tuning out the Pig Pastor, and Tommy doesn't find his mother's food all too appetizing either.

 

A splendid but unsettling chapter SkinnyD...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/29/2016 01:19 PM, mitchelll said:

You have me very, very worried.

Thanks mitchelll !

 

Yes, there certainly is an element of that here. Rocky times ahead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/29/2016 01:26 PM, Defiance19 said:

See, the thing with David being David2, is that I fear he will be in so deep, getting David back will not be without casualty. He is singleminded in his march to win this battle and could very well end up being his own worst enemy..

How ever will the friends react to this David...

 

Twoey gets it though.. He's mad at God, but as sad and heartbreaking as it is, he gets David. I'll give him a moment to mourn, and then he needs to think of something that can help. Confide in Ginny perhaps. That's what I want but how Twoey proceeds will be another thing.

 

When we get Tommy's POV you know it's serious. Poor kid is confused and that's got to be rough.. At least we know that David isn't the only one tuning out the Pig Pastor, and Tommy doesn't find his mother's food all too appetizing either.

 

A splendid but unsettling chapter SkinnyD...

Thanks Def!

 

You're right, creating David2 has put David into uncharted waters. He knows the direction he's going, but all the reefs and shoals ahead can cause unexpected consequences.

 

Maybe Twoey will realize he's the one who holds the key. I have a feeling he won't move toward his mom though. I think you feel that too. It's amazing how well we can read his mind ...hehe.

 

Tommy, well ...at least he realizes something's going on. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..