Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,372 Words
  • 4,364 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 73. Week Eleven Wednesday, November 12, 2014: Getting Their Attention

p align="center">Religious Warning
Ideas espoused by David2 were taken from the resource books he bought.
Validity is not implied by the author.
Concepts argued were born in the Intertestamental Period of 400 years.
You won't see anything like this again in our story.
-SD

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.

An evil soul producing holy witness

Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,

A goodly apple rotten at the heart.

O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

 

MoV - WS

 

Tommy

The boy who looks like my brother didn't come to breakfast today. I heard him go downstairs and leave for school way early, without saying anything to anyone.

OK, enough! It was now far beyond being a curiosity. I needed to do something. My first thought was Gary.

When they came by, I spoke to Gary.

“He left for school a long time ago and didn’t even eat breakfast. He’s acting way strange. What’s going on?”

“We don’t know Tommy. We don’t even see him anymore.” The three of them nodded.

Sam turned to Gary.

“You live almost next door. Why not have Tommy text you when David’s home tonight, and then come over and have a talk with him?”

Gary didn’t look happy.

“Sam, the last time I interfered in his life I came within this much of losing him as a friend forever. It’s not how we work.” Gary’s thumb and index finger were about a millimeter apart.

Nels was on Sam’s side.

“Jeez Gary, this isn’t hooking him up with a girl. Something’s really wrong here.”

“I’ll try, but not in the way you suggest. I’ll have to work on this a little.” Three sad looking guys left for school.

Well there went a bunch of useless dicks!

I decided to call the one guy I never wanted to ever even begin to even ever talk to ever. Twoey.

“This is Tommy. What did you do to fuck up my brother?”

The shithead hung up on me!

 

David2

I needed to get to school early today and grab Chuck as he got off the bus. I didn't want anyone I know to see me with him. When he got off, he gave me a big smile, but I just tugged his sleeve so he would follow me. I brought him to a quiet little corner by the bookstore.

“Chuck, I need a favor.”

“Sure. Anything.”

“I need to use a decent camera for a couple weeks. Do you have one lying around you don't use much? I don't want to borrow you expensive Canon.”

“Oh wow ...yeah. I think I have something you can use. It's a digital Nikon I had before my parents bought me the Canon. It's not top of the line, but it takes great pictures and it has a 50-150 lens.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means it can zoom in, not a huge telephoto, but enough to get a little closer to your subject. It also means you'll obviously need some instruction with this camera if you don't understand what 50-150 means.” He smiled as he said that last part.

“I can bring it with me to school tomorrow.”

“Thanks Chuck. You're a life saver.”

“David ...um ...is everything all right? You don't seem to be acting like yourself ...it's got everyone a little worried.”

“Everything will be fine in a couple weeks Chuck. See you tomorrow morning.”

I left him for the library to do a little research on certain psychological concepts. I needed to prepare for tonight.

 

Chuck

Well at least I got to talk to David a bit before school when he asked to borrow a camera. I'll bring him my old Nikon, but he doesn't seem to know shit about cameras. I'll have to give him a crash course. He isn't acting like himself at all. Nobody understands what's going on with him.

Today in math he didn't say anything to anyone, again. He didn't take notes, argue with Mr. Elcher or do anything but sit there in a daze all period. It was like he was working something out in his brain.

He ditched lunch again, but I told the guys he talked to me this morning. Wow! You should have seen the reaction! They were all over me for information. I didn't tell them about the camera because ...well it's a trust issue. David didn't say not to tell anyone, but I sorta figured he might not want everybody to know. The guys asked if I noticed anything wrong. I told them David said everything would be fine in a couple of weeks. They were all talking at the same time, but I distinctly heard Sam say, “Holy shit!”

 

Alex

I'm sorry, but I am now officially in love with David Megal. I mean, he's cute and charming, but those things aren’t the clincher. Those are only things which make him attractive. What makes him irresistible to me are those things plus the fact he is smarter than me! Yeah ...it’s tough for me to admit. But I get lost in the mind behind those smoky blue eyes. I guess I'm just a freak, but when I can outthink a boy, it sort of diminishes him in my mind.

Today he produced tons of information about Quakers and Quaker writers and pamphlets and even Christian theologians of the middle 1700's. And he did it out of his HEAD. He had no notes, no books, but explained stuff and even quoted from some old pamphlets ...all from his head. I think I just stared at him all period.

But when we saw him at Kory's? OMFG! I think I had an orgasm just looking at him. I could actually detect some of his butt through a rip in the seat of the tightest jeans I’ve ever seen. Was he wearing no underwear? Then he sat next to me, rubbing his leg against mine! His shirt was so clingy, I was starting to run a temperature ...well enough of that, sorry.

 

Randy

Alex lost it today. Totally fucking lost it!! I could see this coming from our first visit to the new kid's desk last week ...but today Alex lost it. She spent the entire period dreamily fixed on David. She's got it bad.

What she doesn't understand is that I've got a better shot at him than she does, even if he doesn't particularly like me. That's because she's on the wrong team ...hehe.

But then at Kory's! SHIT! I was with Alex and Buddy when he walked over, virtually busting out of his tight clothes. Skin everywhere! He's already too hot to exist ...and then he does that to us. I was hard the whole time he was with us and I know Buddy was too. David was sitting next to Alex and I think she was mentally raping him or something. Poor Alex, it's gonna kill her when she finds out.

 

David2

I couldn't wait to get home. There's a lot going on today. I could tell stuff had been disturbed but thank goodness my bed looked as I left it this morning. I even planted a little toothpick under the fold if the quilt by my pillow. If anybody made my bed after sex, it would have fallen out. But it was still in place, just as I had left it.

I checked my computer and there were pictures in today's file ...good! I started going through them one at a time, carefully studying things in the room to detect any changes from frame to frame. What I saw was the pig-fucker trying to log on about 1000 times. He must have thought those random bookmarks I left in my Bible were for a new password, cuz he was looking at each place and trying new passwords. What a dick-wad. He apparently took breaks from this task to snoop with the woman who lives in this house. They admired the Satan shrines ...I hope they liked them ...hehe. They studied the fucking dolls, looked at my mobile of hanged dolls and finally studied the Voodoo dolls with the pins. Nobody was jumping around today and if they fucked, at least they did it in another room, probably her bedroom. As usual, they checked out every drawer. Immediately after one of the times he was trying passwords, the pictures stopped. He must have given up and shut the laptop cover.

I mentally filed everything away and decided to shower, change into something a little slutty, then hit Kory's before I went to church for the 7:00 meeting. I wore a light blue silk V-neck that clung to my chest so you could count the goose bumps around my nipples. The shirt didn't quite make it down to my red Calvin Klein jockstrap tops that stood out sharply between a line of skin on top and the black low-rise jeans. I had picked up this underwear in Syracuse but never had the guts to wear any. I finally had a purpose, because those jeans had some splits, where you could make out a bit of skin, especially one just below the right rear pocket that displayed a touch of cheek. Black Vans finished the picture. Snapping on a tight black shell necklace and a couple wrist bands set everything off. I checked myself in the mirror. Shit, I almost gave myself a boner! That'll fuck with Johnson and his bunch of holy fucking teen zealots!!

Unfortunately, Alex and Randy were at Kory's with some kid Buddy whom I had never seen before in my life. He must be from out of town. I'm not exactly sure it was his nickname or if he was just Randy's buddy. Nah ...it was his nickname. I should probably cut him some slack ...maybe his real name is Beelzebub or something. Anyway, he was a cute kid but we didn't communicate with each other except for 'Hi' and a polite smile.

Alex was the problem ...if you want to call it a problem. I can see now she's seriously crushing on me. No doubt about it. And I suppose that's really OK. I mean she's certainly attractive and very, very smart ...hehe. Two things I like a lot. But for the first time, tonight she seemed ...vulnerable. To me, she is more attractive when she takes charge. I tried to get her to do it in the conversations over our meal, but she kept deferring to me. The only way I was able to fight back was to get Randy to initiate stuff ...and it worked whenever I succeeded. She seems to think it's OK to grab a topic from Randy, but not from me.

Maybe today wasn't the day to dress slutty, but I didn’t think I’d be running into Alex. She seemed to be drooling a bit. Being in a demonic mood, I was evil and rubbed against her a little. It was fun. Even Buddy didn't take his eyes off me as we ate. Randy managed to keep a smirk on his face for one whole hour ...I wonder what he was thinking ...hehe.

I escaped from the Daleville club scene just in time to throw on my heavy hoodie and walk to church. I didn't know where they met, but figured it must be downstairs in that same room, which turned out to be a good guess. I got there about five minutes early, scoping out the room as I entered. Johnson wasn't there yet but most of the dweebs that were in the Sunday class were. Coulton avoided my eyes. I hung up my hoodie, did a quick scan, then plopped down next to the saddest looking girl, for even this sad crowd. I thought maybe I'd make her day. I'm a nice guy. I'm not being egotistical or anything, really! It's just I knew I looked hot tonight and I had just seen Alex go through a meltdown. And she's smart. I knew nobody here had an IQ over 75 ...or why would they be here?

“Hi, I'm David!”

She just looked me up and down through her black frames and whispered, “...Martha.”

“This is my first time here.”

“...I know.”

Then I spoke a little louder and some other kids looked over.

“You might have to help me out with the protocol.”

She just stared at me ...maybe she didn't know what protocol meant.

“You know, tell me if I should stand or kneel when they make the virgin sacrifice.”

Nobody said anything. Jesus, these churchies have zero sense of humor!

I just shrugged and was saved from further humiliation by the entry of Pastor Pig-Fucker in all his pretentious glory. Everyone rose to their feet. I made a quick decision and ...knelt down on one knee to bow my head instead. I was just poking at him now, playing with his perverted mind. And ...I was beginning to have fun!

He cleared his throat as we all got back into our chairs, but he tried to glare at me. HA! Like that would have any impact at this stage of the battle. I tried to clear my head. I’d need to be quick and agile tonight if I was gonna be successful in fucking him up. I had no idea what he was gonna talk about, but figured it would be related to devils or demons somehow.

“Today we're going to talk about some of the clever methods Lucifer uses to capture young souls.”

I raised my hand.

“Yes, David”

“Is Lucifer an angel?”

“He was God's chosen angel who fell from grace.”

I raised my hand again. He was starting to look pissed.

“...Yes?”

“I've searched the Old Testament, as thoroughly as I could, and only found ONE instance of the name Lucifer and that's in Isaiah 14:12, which presents me with two problems.”

He looked at me warily, while some of the kids were looking at me wide-eyed.

“And I gather you’re going to tell us those problems.”

“Well the first is his name. I hope you know Lucifer was the Latin name for the morning star, the star we call Venus today. So how did it get into Isaiah to mean the Devil, which had to be written hundreds of years before Latin even existed?”

“This is way over your head David ...because you're just a kid. But the name Lucifer was translated from the ancient Hebrew into something we could relate to. That's all it is ...just semantics.”

Time to fuck with him!

“Well obviously it was translated. But the Hebrew is Helal, son of Shahar meaning Day star, son of the Dawn and clearly refers to the Babylonian king who was persecuting those ancient Jews. That's what Isaiah is all about anyway.”

“And your point is?”

“Well if Helal, son of Shahar was mistranslated by someone and that's how we get Lucifer, how do we get a devil out of this since it’s pretty clear he wasn't talking about angels or devils. I mean, if we take a document, after it's been mistranslated several of times over, and turn it into the literal word of God, can’t we seriously misrepresent its intended meaning?”

He gave me a cold look. “Are you finished?”

“No, that was my first question ...which you didn't answer.”

He shot me a look of pure hate. YAY!

“My second question is where does all this stuff about fallen angels and dark empires and Hell even come from? It's nowhere in the Old Testament and the Jews didn't ever believe in it or do they even believe in it today. So my question is sort of twofold. Who invented it and what was their motive for inventing it?”

Most of the kids were looking at me ...sorta bewildered. I thought I detected just the hint of a smile on Martha's face. Johnson's brain was working, that much I could see.

“You really need to have been through years at ministry school to understand the complexity of the Bible, David. That's why we have Pastors, to explain these things to those less educated amongst us. This is exactly the kind of thing the Devil does. He tries to plant confusion in your mind. That's another reason why we have this Teen Bible Study. Now you can see why.”

He looked around the room, self-satisfied, addressing that last sentence to the other kids.

I shot him an evil look. “Thank you for not answering my questions and not clearing up all these problems for everyone in the room.”

That just hung there. I think it might have even broken through to the under 75 IQers. And then something wonderful happened. Martha spoke up. I mean spoke up. Not the whisper she gave me when she told me her name.

She raised her hand but spoke at the same time. “Do you mean there's no Hell in the Old Testament?”

He gave me a withering stare, as if I put her up to it.

“Well Martha, of course there is.”

“Cite it!” That was me, a little eager, maybe.

He stopped for a moment. Just my opportunity ...so I answered her instead. Everyone, for sure, was listening now.

“No Martha ...the Bible designates a place called Sheol, where all the dead go, and is only referenced a few times. Certainly nothing like the way some people obsessively fixate on today. In fact early Judaism didn't even have a concept of Heaven either. That didn't get added until influences from Hellenic Greece, and they still don't believe in a Heaven like the Christians do. All this afterlife stuff more likely came from Zoroastrianism through ancient Egyptian religions.”

As that last sentence hung in the air, the room exploded with intense conversations between most of the kids there, who now had completely forgotten, or ignored, the pig-fucker. Martha turned to me and placed her hand against my chest, brushing my hardening nipple.

“This was such a lame class. My mother forces me to attend. Lame, that is, until you showed up.”

“Well time is up kids! We’ll see you all next week. Maybe if David lets us, we can actually discuss what the lesson plan says we should!”

He aimed his shot right across my bow.

OK asshole, I've got a cannon too.

“As long as the lesson plan is about Adultery. I've got a million questions to ask you about adultery.”

Don't fuck with me!

“Is someone picking you up, Martha?” I was talking to her as we walked out into the cool night.

“My mom is here to pick me up.”

“Do you think she could drop me off on Cherry Street? Tonight’s a little colder than I thought.”

“Sure David, I'll ask her but I'm certain she will.”

“Oh, Martha?”

“Yes?”

“I'm sorry, but I don't even know your last name. I can't exactly call your mom Mrs. Martha's Mom now can I?”

She giggled. “Miller”

“Thanks”

She walked over to the car and opening the front door said something to her mother. Then she closed the door and motioned me to come over. I expected her to get in the front seat with her mother, but she opened the back door and slid in, so I ...slid in right beside her.

“Thanks for the ride Mrs. Miller. I didn't think it would be this cold when we got out. My name is David.”

“Nice to meet you David. How was the class?”

I didn't know if she was asking me or Martha. I just mumbled it was OK while at the same time Martha said, “OMG mother, you cannot believe how much David knows about the Bible. I think he knows even more than Pastor Johnson!”

I quickly jumped in.

“Well, probably not, it's just I had done a lot of research on that particular topic for ...some paper I had to write.”

I didn't want Mrs. Miller to think I was anything like Johnson!

Thank God we were quickly on Cherry Street. I thanked her and got out.

“See you in school Martha.”

Whew! But overall I think I got his attention. Martha's too, for sure, but Johnson's ...definitely.

That was my goal.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a devastating onslaught on David's part.
Plainly, Pastor PF Johnson needs to go back to seminary. Maybe this go round he could wrap his mind around concepts like poetry and metaphor, which are key to understanding the Old Testament, along with careful study of archaeology and history. Of course, this so-called pastor's mind is far too warped to do any such thing.
David would have gotten anyone's attention in this chapter (he got mine ;) ), but I wonder how the Randy-Alex fight will play out, especially with Deena-the-Intimidator in the wings. What makes me very uneasy is how he has broken Twoey's heart; how he is using Chuck (however gently); and how absolutely clueless his father appears to be.
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, loved how you developed the ongoing guerilla war between David2 and his antagonists, and I hope for more sometime in the next millisecond. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

DOUBLE PLUS BIG THANK YOU SKINNYDRAGON!

 

This my favorite chapter thus far. I read most of it aloud to a straight friend whose visiting. He loved it as much as I did. Consider this review TWICE positive.

 


This is Tommy. What did you do to fuck up my brother?

Lmao ... I am officially in love with the little shit :) .

 

Slutty D2 teasing the 'chicas' and 'caballeros' ... 'ay que lindo' ... as my grandmother would say. All too funny!

 

Martha, teen study, fucking with PPF hollow head ... just WOW! This is better than Yuri Andropov addressing the polit bureau prior to tanks rolling into Prague! Even the the theology lesson was genuinely interesting!

 

While I am still concerned about Vladimir's absence, I am really begining to like the boy who looks like Tommy's brother.

 

Well done, my friend, well done!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

How deliciously evil to be able to mess with your enemy like David2 just did. I am missing David, but this is kinda fun! Thanks for more good reading. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loving the multiple POV's. It advances the story while giving us a somewhat incomplete, but needed view of the 'whole' picture.

 

I never got the sense, (or maybe I didn't pay attention) that Tommy didn't like Twoey.. Does he know about Matty/Erik Help me out? The hostility now I get because he is in protective mode.
At least the guys are talking now.. They just need to move faster for David's sake.
Randy has David pegged...naturally. Alex, I get the appeal though..
No word from Twoey.. should I be worried..

 

D2 is satisfying every part of me with this type of confrontation. It is so much better when you can use people's arguments against them and render them speechless. PPF knows he's been challenged at his own game and there's fuckall he can do about it. I wanted to drop the mic when D2 was done.. Still I worry how far David is getting from us.

 

Well done chapter again SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Holy crap! This just gets better and better. I have to repeat my request that you change the name to 78 Weeks of Twoey, or preferably 18 Years of Twoey, because something this good should never end! Keeping in mind that this is absolutely within the realm of possibility (see for example The Secret Life of Billy Chase, now at Chapter 411 and better than ever) IF you are as talented as Comicality, which, clearly, you are. Like Parker Owens, I, too, hope for more sometime in the next milisecond - if not sooner!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, what a great chapter! Action, fast and furious, on all fronts! Randy seems very sure that David is gay - does he have that much confidence in his gaydar, or has he been comparing notes with Matty and the boys? And for someone who insists that he can't be gay, David sure knows how to dress the part, and I notice that he has all the right clothes, too. He needs to borrow Randy's gaydar and check *himself* out! Wonder if that would work...

 

I don't recall the reason why Twoey and Tommy don't get along. I hope that they can both overlook whatever it was and collaborate on a rescue mission. Along with all of David's other friends. It does seem like they're slowly getting to the point of doing something - but what could they do? David2 is on a mission by himself and gathering momentum, too. PPF is going to have to react, I think, because he must be feeling cornered (not to mention taken aback) by David2's well-informed attack, and Johnson couldn't afford to let that scandal become public knowledge. Somehow, I don't think he would believe that David2 wants to just hold it over him as a threat and not tell everyone in town.

 

Thanks for this, Skinny, now where's the next chapter?? *hits reload* *hits reload* *hits reload* ...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 02:12 AM, James Bond007 said:

An amazing chapter here! :)

Like WOW. I loved it :)

Thanks JB!

 

It was a fun chapter to write!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 02:40 AM, Parker Owens said:

What a devastating onslaught on David's part.

Plainly, Pastor PF Johnson needs to go back to seminary. Maybe this go round he could wrap his mind around concepts like poetry and metaphor, which are key to understanding the Old Testament, along with careful study of archaeology and history. Of course, this so-called pastor's mind is far too warped to do any such thing.

David would have gotten anyone's attention in this chapter (he got mine ;) ), but I wonder how the Randy-Alex fight will play out, especially with Deena-the-Intimidator in the wings. What makes me very uneasy is how he has broken Twoey's heart; how he is using Chuck (however gently); and how absolutely clueless his father appears to be.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, loved how you developed the ongoing guerilla war between David2 and his antagonists, and I hope for more sometime in the next millisecond. :)

Thanks for the great comments Parker!

 

I think David's brain is a little more impressive than we previously thought, or he has some sort of photographic memory. The OTHER part of his brain is as clueless as usual ...hehe.

 

jess mentioned for a not-gay boy, he has all the right clothes. That helped getting him some of the attention today ;)

Red CK bikini briefs, quite a vision :P

 

D2 is doing the callous stuff you mentioned, but it's why David created him. Obviously D1 doesn't want to do such stuff.

Let's hope he returns soon to clear the rubble left by his evil step-other.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 04:42 AM, said:

DOUBLE PLUS BIG THANK YOU SKINNYDRAGON!

 

This my favorite chapter thus far. I read most of it aloud to a straight friend whose visiting. He loved it as much as I did. Consider this review TWICE positive.

 

This is Tommy. What did you do to fuck up my brother?

Lmao ... I am officially in love with the little shit :) .

 

Slutty D2 teasing the 'chicas' and 'caballeros' ... 'ay que lindo' ... as my grandmother would say. All too funny!

 

Martha, teen study, fucking with PPF hollow head ... just WOW! This is better than Yuri Andropov addressing the polit bureau prior to tanks rolling into Prague! Even the the theology lesson was genuinely interesting!

 

While I am still concerned about Vladimir's absence, I am really begining to like the boy who looks like Tommy's brother.

 

Well done, my friend, well done!

Thanks for the great review oxala!

 

I'm glad you liked the chapter so much, it was one of the funner ones to write. Any time I can stick Tommy in, it makes it extra fun.

 

If David ever gets in touch with his gay-side, he could become difficult to handle. :o

 

I agree with you. In some respects, D2 seems more than capable without V. Putin.

Let's hope he doesn't get careless.

OK, you KNOW he's gonna get careless. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 05:30 AM, JeffreyL said:

How deliciously evil to be able to mess with your enemy like David2 just did. I am missing David, but this is kinda fun! Thanks for more good reading. Jeff

Thanks Jeffrey!

 

Yes, there was a certain satisfaction for D2 (and us) from the meeting.

 

And thank you for following!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 06:54 AM, Defiance19 said:

Loving the multiple POV's. It advances the story while giving us a somewhat incomplete, but needed view of the 'whole' picture.

 

I never got the sense, (or maybe I didn't pay attention) that Tommy didn't like Twoey.. Does he know about Matty/Erik Help me out? The hostility now I get because he is in protective mode.

At least the guys are talking now.. They just need to move faster for David's sake.

Randy has David pegged...naturally. Alex, I get the appeal though..

No word from Twoey.. should I be worried..

 

D2 is satisfying every part of me with this type of confrontation. It is so much better when you can use people's arguments against them and render them speechless. PPF knows he's been challenged at his own game and there's fuckall he can do about it. I wanted to drop the mic when D2 was done.. Still I worry how far David is getting from us.

 

Well done chapter again SkinnyD!

Thanks Def!

 

I'm glad the multiple POVs worked for you. I was a little worried about them, but there was really no other way to carry the story, with D2 being so isolated.

 

Tommy had confronted David a couple times about Twoey. I don't think he trusts Twoey. "He looks at you strange ...sorta too strong."

 

D2 WAS pretty agile and impressive in his first major confrontation with PPF. At least PPF knows he's not just dealing with a brat kid, but a formidable opponent.

Of course this could work against D2, who has no army.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 08:20 AM, mg777 said:

Holy crap! This just gets better and better. I have to repeat my request that you change the name to 78 Weeks of Twoey, or preferably 18 Years of Twoey, because something this good should never end! Keeping in mind that this is absolutely within the realm of possibility (see for example The Secret Life of Billy Chase, now at Chapter 411 and better than ever) IF you are as talented as Comicality, which, clearly, you are. Like Parker Owens, I, too, hope for more sometime in the next milisecond - if not sooner!

Hey mg! Thanks for your comments.

 

No, on second thought, they're gonna give me nightmares tonight.

 

I can see it all now, It's 2080 and I can barely speak into i-storywriter as chapter 8000 is finally finished, taking David through the finale of his 18th year of Twoey.

 

(shudder)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 09:27 AM, jess30519 said:

Wow, what a great chapter! Action, fast and furious, on all fronts! Randy seems very sure that David is gay - does he have that much confidence in his gaydar, or has he been comparing notes with Matty and the boys? And for someone who insists that he can't be gay, David sure knows how to dress the part, and I notice that he has all the right clothes, too. He needs to borrow Randy's gaydar and check *himself* out! Wonder if that would work...

 

I don't recall the reason why Twoey and Tommy don't get along. I hope that they can both overlook whatever it was and collaborate on a rescue mission. Along with all of David's other friends. It does seem like they're slowly getting to the point of doing something - but what could they do? David2 is on a mission by himself and gathering momentum, too. PPF is going to have to react, I think, because he must be feeling cornered (not to mention taken aback) by David2's well-informed attack, and Johnson couldn't afford to let that scandal become public knowledge. Somehow, I don't think he would believe that David2 wants to just hold it over him as a threat and not tell everyone in town.

 

Thanks for this, Skinny, now where's the next chapter?? *hits reload* *hits reload* *hits reload* ...

Thanks jess for you usual great comments!

 

David does seem to have a fashion-side, doesn't he? Maybe the transition to gaydom won't be so difficult. :P

 

As you'll discover, Randy's gaydar bats 1000.

 

Tommy always distrusted Twoey. For all we can hope, I don't think the friends will get to him quite on time.

That's because you correctly sensed PPF is going to need to react. David is hitting him from on a couple of fronts right now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Quote
Well there went a bunch of useless dicks!

 

That about summed it up for me. Keeping in mind my previous rant, the lack of communication between these people is becoming absolutely maddening. And the worst part is freaking NOBODY is willing to confront the problem directly. They ask Gary and he says he needs to "work on" this. Sam knows what's up but he's being a "good friend" by not telling anyone anything despite David's worrying behavior. Chuck knows something but won't say anything because it's a "trust issue". Well thank god David's parents aren't abusing him or anyone else in his life for that matter, because even if anyone else knew they'd certainly never tell anyone.

 

I think things are going to go bad in this plan David has, and in some ways I hope it does. The way he's treating his supposed friends and family, I'm sorry that's not how you treat anyone you actually care about. Moreover, I'm not sure what the point of all this stuff with Randy and Alex is leading up to, but that teasing her and leading her on like that, not cool. I think I'm to a point where I want to see some real consequences for David after the dust settles from all this drama. He's harming his relationships and not treating the people he supposedly cares about like people. I'm to a point where whenever he accomplishes whatever he thinks he will (which probably won't happen) that his friends tell him to take a hike, and some serious amends need to be made.

 

I think the one criticism I have about this is that I'm liking the characters less because every one of them (except Tommy) is acting like a useless dick. Especially David's father, but then he basically always has.

 

Nega David's researched argument on Pastor PF was well done, and it's pretty obvious to anyone who's done any kind of study of the bible that most of what the pastor says is total nonsense. He's kinda like this Westboro Baptist guys that go protest funerals because of "the fags" or whatever

 

Wow that was a long review/rant. That is all.

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2016 06:39 AM, spikey582 said:
Well there went a bunch of useless dicks![\quote]

 

That about summed it up for me. Keeping in mind my previous rant, the lack of communication between these people is becoming absolutely maddening. And the worst part is freaking NOBODY is willing to confront the problem directly. They ask Gary and he says he needs to "work on" this. Sam knows what's up but he's being a "good friend" by not telling anyone anything despite David's worrying behavior. Chuck knows something but won't say anything because it's a "trust issue". Well thank god David's parents aren't abusing him or anyone else I his life for that matter, because even if anyone else knew they'd certainly never tell anyone.

 

I think things are going to go bad in this plan David has, and in some ways I hope it does. The way he's treating his supposed friends and family, I'm sorry that's not how you treat anyone you actually care about. Moreover, I'm not sure what the point of all this stuff with Randy and Alex is leading up to, but that teasing her and leading her on like that, not cool. I think I'm to a point where I want to see some real consequences for David after the dust settles from all this drama. He's harming his relationships and not treating the people he supposedly cares about like people. I'm to a point where whenever he accomplishes whatever he thinks he will (which probably won't happen) that his friends tell him to take a hike, and some serious amends need to be made.

 

I think the one criticism I have about this is that I'm liking the characters less because every one of them (except Tommy) is acting like a useless dick. Especially David's father, but then he basically always has.

 

Nega David's researched argument on Pastor PF was well done, and it's pretty obvious to anyone who's done any kind of study of the bible that most of what the pastor says is total nonsense. He's kinda like this Westboro Baptist guys that go protest funerals because of "the fags" or whatever

 

Wow that was a long review/rant. That is all.

Hey spikey!

 

Another great review!!

In a way you're right, in a way not so right.

Gary, Sam, Chuck, even David, and now Twoey each have a 'trust' issue with part of the puzzle. Sort of like a comedy of errors where nobody is here to put it all together. So it'll get messy.

 

David DID tell the two people he was afraid would be hurt the most. That is, he told them D2 was not him. Tommy got it, Twoey not. In David's (mixed up?) mind, it's all covered.

 

I don't think he's leading Alex on, he really likes her and he's not-gay :P

 

As for the family, the 5 individuals have individual relationships of various degrees with each other, but there is certainly no family.

 

The bad news is he's yet to reach a meltdown re: his orientation. :o

PPF has diverted his attention.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

First, I gotta say, Skinny, I found the Teen Bible Study very interesting. :) Not being religious AT ALL, I was engrossed in reading what D2 was saying. He really did his research! lol It's amazing he remembered all that!

 

PPF was trying his best to demean D2 and talk down to him, but D2 prevailed! :D He sure showed PPF that he knew his shit! :rofl: I loved how the class just took off after that, excitedly talking amongst themselves.

 

Stupid question: why does Randy think David bats for his team? I also found it interesting that David liked Alex better when sort of took charge; he didn't care for the vulnerable, adoring Alex.

 

I think D2 needs to stick some more pins in those voodoo dolls; I didn't see PPF limping at all! Or rubbing his knee! :lmao:

 

I really like reading the different POVs. Wish we heard from Sam in this chapter. I'd be curious to read what he thinks of this whole mess.

 

And as mg777 noted, I would be thrilled if you changed the title from "18 Weeks of Twoey" to "28 + Years of Twoey" or some such number! :P As far as I'm concerned, this story can go on forever! It works for Comsie! I think when I joined GA, Billy Chase was probably on chapter 150, and on the 50th book! So I had no chance of reading THAT! So it's up to you, Skinny! This could be book one of a future of Twoeys!!! :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hi Skinny,
I hope the David is going to be OK. All this mental mumbling about perhaps leaving David on the shelf and keeping David2 instead smacks of mental illness. Not that David doesn't have every right to be upset, of course.
I laughed out loud when David asked Martha for help with the protocols for the virgin sacrifice. Wonderful!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/09/2016 01:54 AM, BrianM said:

Hi Skinny,

I hope the David is going to be OK. All this mental mumbling about perhaps leaving David on the shelf and keeping David2 instead smacks of mental illness. Not that David doesn't have every right to be upset, of course.

I laughed out loud when David asked Martha for help with the protocols for the virgin sacrifice. Wonderful!

Hey Brian

 

You're review #400 of "18 Weeks"! I guess I owe you a virgin sacrifice. :)

 

Yeah let's hope D2 was just rambling there. He does seem to be having a lot of fun as D2 though. ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/08/2016 02:33 PM, Lisa said:

First, I gotta say, Skinny, I found the Teen Bible Study very interesting. :) Not being religious AT ALL, I was engrossed in reading what D2 was saying. He really did his research! lol It's amazing he remembered all that!

 

PPF was trying his best to demean D2 and talk down to him, but D2 prevailed! :D He sure showed PPF that he knew his shit! :rofl: I loved how the class just took off after that, excitedly talking amongst themselves.

 

Stupid question: why does Randy think David bats for his team? I also found it interesting that David liked Alex better when sort of took charge; he didn't care for the vulnerable, adoring Alex.

 

I think D2 needs to stick some more pins in those voodoo dolls; I didn't see PPF limping at all! Or rubbing his knee! :lmao:

 

I really like reading the different POVs. Wish we heard from Sam in this chapter. I'd be curious to read what he thinks of this whole mess.

 

And as mg777 noted, I would be thrilled if you changed the title from "18 Weeks of Twoey" to "28 + Years of Twoey" or some such number! :P As far as I'm concerned, this story can go on forever! It works for Comsie! I think when I joined GA, Billy Chase was probably on chapter 150, and on the 50th book! So I had no chance of reading THAT! So it's up to you, Skinny! This could be book one of a future of Twoeys!!! :D

Thanks for your great comments Lisa!

 

The TBS scene was fun ad rewarding to write. It was about time PPF got some of his stuff thrown back at him. Of course, getting his attention will come with its dangers.

 

Randy has impeccable gaydar.

 

I'm glad you liked the multiple POVs. I was a little hesitant at first, but there was no way to tell the story from D2 (freaky focused) and Twoey (moanly lonely) alone. We get the added bonus of seeing the world maybe more realistically than David does.

 

Of course, Tommy's always fun to write. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..