Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,922 Words
  • 4,274 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 8. Week Two Monday September 8, 2014: Fans in the Stands

The stars above us never will align.

“Listen, David, Mel had an idea. Why don't we double date on Saturday?”

“Date?”

“You know, the movies.”

“Oh, the movies. I was confused when you said date. You realize I’m not dating Kathy. I’m just trying to cheer her up.”

“Doesn’t matter. Call it what you want. But you’re still taking her to the movies, right?”

“As far as I know. I'll check with Kathy during math and let you know at lunch if she wants to go with you guys. It sounds OK to me.” This was during our morning run. XCountry practice starts after school today!

Twoey chuckled a little at this back and forth between me and Gary but then said, “Maybe I'll watch your practice today and get a bunch of homework done.”

Gary challenged him. “Why don't you just come out for XCountry?”

“Nah, I don't really want a fall sport, but I'll watch you guys and then walk home with you.” Which seemed odd to me but I was more than a little relieved he was not gonna be on the team ...hehe.

After my shower, I decided on a little meditation. This is the quiet time of day that I often use. I just sit cross-legged on my bed, naked, and begin to relax. Today, though, it had a purpose. I needed to alter my plan for dealing with Twoey. After what Sam told me, I really felt like crap for treating him like I did, all while he was trying so hard to be my friend. I would just have to be stronger at resisting this weird attraction to him, but I had to let him be my friend. I could do it. The poor guy could use as many friends as he could get.

On our walk to school this morning, I slid in next to him. “How was your weekend?”

“Oh, that Wayland guy called me and gave me a tour of the area. We drove around the town and then along the lake for a bit. I saw some of the wineries. I never realized there were so many grapes grown around here.”

Again, I was wondering how he could drive. But I didn’t have time to ask cuz we were almost to school, and I had to explain some things to Twoey, and try to apologize.

“Since you’re gonna watch our XCountry practice, you should know that it’s in two parts. First the warm-up and few circuits of the track will be at the field, but then the team will run out into the streets for about another half-hour or longer. We’ll come back, cool down and go in to take a shower and dress. We can pick you up after that at the bleachers and walk home. Are you sure you want to do this? It’s gonna be boring.”

“Oh, Yeah. Really, it’ll be fine. I’ll get all my homework done while sitting outside in the nice weather.”

“OK. And Twoey, I know you’re new here and I feel bad for not helping you out and introducing you around last week. I had shit coming at me from every direction and I think I took some of my frustrations out on you. I’m really sorry. I hope we can ultimately be friends.”

“Nothing would make me happier, David.”

That was awful nice of him to say, considering how shitty I acted last week. Sam kept glancing over, so he’ll probably be happy too.

In math, Kathy said a double date sounded like fun. Why did everybody think that going to the show was a date? Anyway, she and Mel are pretty good friends. Hmmm, good friends double ‘dating’ with good friends. Then it hit me! I'll bet she was in on this double date thing all along!

When I went back to my seat I looked at Twoey and asked, “Did you have any trouble with the homework? You know, I catch onto this math stuff real good and I can help you if you ever get into any trouble. All you have to do is ask.”

“Well I did finally get today’s stuff, but thanks for the offer. I’ll keep it in mind.”

I was trying to be a good guy--honestly!

We had a wrestler join us at our lunch table today. I vaguely remembered him as one of those kids I’ve seen around since Kindergarten but, for whatever reason, we never crossed paths. I guess it was the same guy who was trying to get Twoey to try out for wrestling and gave him the tour on Saturday. The team is so small they're desperate. Not that Twoey would be bad, it’s just that they needed numbers, so they were always recruiting. His name was Wayland. Derrick or Erik or something. I just called him Rick, but he didn't seem to like that. Anyway, Danny knew him and seemed to like him so I guess he's OK.

I told Gary that Saturday was a “go” and he broke into this huge smile; he was really happy. Too happy. But I guessed if this was Mel’s idea, he’d get brownie points or something for getting us to all go together. Actually, the more I thought about it, the safer it would be with another couple around. I wouldn’t be so alone with her.

My fifth period is social with that really weird teacher, Mr. Burch. I didn’t like this guy. It was like a sixth sense kind of thing. Now I'd had weird teachers before and I could usually work with them. That is, I aced their tests and they left me alone. I guess it was important for teachers to have students with good grades. It must go on their permanent record, or whatever. Anyway, as I’ve said, this clown actually started each class with the pledge to the flag. Jesus, we didn't even do that in homeroom anymore.

I mean, I didn't have anything against the pledge ...well almost. It was a nice little poem except for the under God part which prevented it from scanning well. That was understandable because it wasn't in the original pledge, it was just plugged in by the McCarthyites in the 1950s. I told you I read a lot. But anyway, the Supreme Court ruled that I didn't have to say that part or really any of it if I didn't want to. I actually researched that a little this weekend ...just because of fucking Burch!

So I stood up, like I have since last Wednesday, and recited the pledge, just not saying those two objectionable, anti-American words. OK, I know, I know...I have issues with shit like that. This time, though, Mr. Burch chose to stand right next to me. When we all sat back down, he peered down his nose at me and said, “Mr. Megal, why didn’t you recite the pledge?” There was a deathly silence in the room.

WTF! I knew this guy creeped me out! He’d been looking at me strange since the first day and there was something disquietly familiar about him. But why was he picking on me? I decided to play it cool, although I was starting to seethe inside. I knew what he was trying to do anyway.

“I'm sorry sir? I believe that I did recite the pledge today. Do you need me to repeat it? I will. Maybe you're getting a little hard of hearing?” The class chuckled, which infuriated him. I suppose I went a little too far with that last part, but I was a little irritated too.

“Mr. Megal, this is a serious matter in our democracy! Do not make light of it!”

“What is?”

He glared at me. “What is what??”

“What is a serious matter, sir. The pledge or that you didn’t hear me recite it?”

He exploded, “You didn’t say under God!!”

“Which?”

And now I realized what my father’s phrase ‘if looks could kill’ really meant. His face was starting to get purple. He yelled, “WHICH WHAT?!

“Which god?”

“What do you mean which god? God God! There’s only ONE!!”

“I don’t think so.”

I thought he was going to go apoplectic, but he suddenly seemed to realize what an ass he was making of himself when there were some chuckles around the room. So he regained control, sneered at me, just harrumphed and walked to the front of the room to begin the lesson on the founding of the country. If he really knew anything about the founding of the country, he wouldn't be wearing that fucking Foxnews flag pin in his lapel. Oh well, just another day in social. I had no idea why he decided to be so hostile toward me. I realized that from day one. And I knew Burch wasn’t done with me yet. I wondered what he'd have in store for me tomorrow.

In Gym, I decided to ask Matty Goerss, my calisthenics partner, about Wayland.

“He's a decent and one of the best JV wrestlers, and he'll for sure make varsity this year. I'm hoping to be able move up too, but I'm not nearly as good as Derrich.” Which, I gathered, was his actual name.

“How come he’s able to drive?”

“He’s a year or so older than us.”

That didn’t make any sense because I vaguely remembered him always in the same grade as me in elementary school.

After class, Matty kept talking to me as we walked into the locker room. He started to strip for the showers, but I just grabbed the running shoes from my locker and headed out to practice. I passed Twoey and his wrestler as they were walking into the locker room. I said, “Hi!” to both of them.

! His wrestler !

Something was starting to percolate in my brain.

During XCountry practice, I noticed Twoey in the stands doing his homework, with Derrich sitting next to him! Why in hell is a wrestler watching XCountry practice? Anyway, when we came back to the field after our route through the town, only Twoey was still there.

Supper was its usual awful self. Some nights it was so bad I had to go to Kory's Diner for some real food. I mean, how hard was it to cook for God sake? Tonight, everything was so overdone it was like eating baby food--all mushy. Last night I broke my teeth on a pork chop and tonight I could have drunk my beef stew through a straw! Everything was just so overcooked and gruesome. I couldn't even fill up on bread because she buys that chemical-tasting stuff. I thought maybe I'd check in Guidance to see if I could fit in a cooking course at school. That wouldl get everyone on my case if suddenly I dropped Biology for Home and Careers ...hehe. But I think I'd put up with it just to be able to eat.

It was Monday night and this time Kathy called me. Another long phone chat and she did almost all the talking. How could she have so much to say, and still say nothing? Oh well, it would be just for a week. I could put up with it, for Greg.

Twoey

David was really nice to me today. All day. I could live with that. He even apologized for last week and said he wanted to be my friend. Well, he’d done that before. I wasn't going to get my hopes up too high. I’ll just see how this plays out, but my fingers were crossed.

Erik joined me for lunch. Because he knows Danny, it was no big problem to any of the guys for him to be sitting there, except for me. David and Erik at the same table! My cock was hard all lunch period, and Erik noticed!

During gym, he asked, “What are you doing after school today?”

“I'm gonna do my homework in the stands while XCountry practices, then walk home with Gary and David.”

So after school, I was watching the XCountry team start their practice, while pretending to do homework. I was only watching David. SORRY, I know what I said, but I couldn't get enough of him. In this way, at least, he couldn't tell that I was only staring at him. My imagination was working and my tool was getting harder and suddenly Erik was sitting next to me. He ran his hand between my legs and over my rigid member. He looked into my eyes and said, “Forget him. He's totally straight.”

“What?... Who?...”

He snickered and said, “Twoey, you're drooling over Megal! You stare at him in gym, you stare at him in lunch, and now you're watching him practice! And don't you run with him every morning?”

I blushed. “Oh. I guess it is a little obvious, if you put it like that.”

“Well, maybe not to the average guy, but to me it's pretty clear. It's a dead-end street. Believe me. I've already had that little talk with Danny.”

“You mean you think he's hot too?”

“Jesus, Twoey, I've been in school with him all my life--ya know? Of course I checked him out. He's one of the hottest kid in school. And when he didn't have a girlfriend last year I though--just maybe--but Danny cleared that up for me. I guess he's just sort of a late bloomer or something. But now he's going out with Kathy Bailey, so Danny was right. Still and all, DAMN!”

When he said that, I blushed.

At about this time the team started to run off the field and into the streets where they would be for another half-hour I guess. Erik smiled at me and said, “While your wet dream is out running the neighborhoods, I know a hidden spot under these bleachers where we could have some fun.”

He rubbed my crotch. That's all it took! We left my books and were in this blind spot between the press-box stairway and the concession stand. I was determined. So I was on my knees and had his pants down ready to return his favor from Saturday.

This was my first ever blowjob! Like I said, I did a little internet research Sunday. I didn't want to come across as a totally clueless ...but remembering what you watched and putting into practice what you remembered were different things. I think I did an OK job, though not really. I mean it wasn't rocket science. I knew I had to be careful with my teeth. I covered them with my lips and just went up and down. But I knew there was a hell of a lot more to it than that. I should have paid more attention to Erik’s technique last Saturday. I tried to execute what I saw performed in some porn clips. Erik wasn’t complaining, probably disappointed though. After a long time, it seemed he was getting close. My mouth was getting a little sore, so I stopped, unzipped my pants and pulled out my own aching bone and started jacking off while Erik held my head and started to push in and out of my mouth. When he erupted and shot his cum into my throat, I swallowed as best I could. This was way too intense for me and I blew my load onto the pavement under my crouching body. Erik sort of slumped a bit onto my head as I finished cleaning off his tool.

“I probably wasn't very good. That was my first ever blowjob.”

“Twoey, for a first time, you were good! We’ll just have to practice a lot more ...hehe.” Then he leaned into my face and we kissed. I'm sure he could taste his own cum as he probed my mouth with his tongue.

We broke the kiss and re-dressed. “Well I've gotta get going,” he said. “Don't be a stranger!” And he winked at me.

Poor Erik, I didn’t think I gave him a very good blowjob. But like he said, I would just have to get lots more practice.

I returned to the bleachers a little depressed at my performance, but in a strange way, also satisfied. It was a milestone for me. I guess I could now think of myself as a practicing gay boy. Unfortunately, one who needed a whole lot more practice! About 5 minutes later the team straggled back onto the field, with David and Gary in front by quite a margin.

Well, that had been a nice little diversion. I could get used to Erik's little visits.

I finally started to work on my homework but drifted into a daydream where it was David with me in that little secret spot. But in my daydream, my blowjob was fantastically excellent. Suddenly I heard yelling. “Twoey! We're ready to go home!” I looked down at the foot of the bleachers and there was Gary yelling at me with David by his side. They had already showered and changed. Shit! How much time did I lose in that little daydream of my fantastic excellence?

When I got down to them Gary said, “Wow Twoey, you sure get wrapped up in your homework! I thought I was going to hafta climb up there and shake you. Mmmm... nice boner! Now who’s the little girl that invaded your homework daydream??” And he chuckled giving me a soft punch in the arm. David chuckled too and gave me a wink.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Y'know, SD, I might feel sorry for David if he didn't bring all this stuff with Kathy on himself. He refuses to voice his reservations about anything, an so is putty in the hands of people like Gary and Kathy...so I see a long line of dates, and perhaps he'll even have sex with her because he won't approach Lanni, or even consider what he really wants.
Now I'm waiting for the penny to drop with Twoey--Erik has mentioned discussing hot guys with Danny, not exactly what a straight boy will do--so I wonder when he'll put things together?
Still hoping Twoey gets the man of his dreams, but I have to say that it's looking less and less likely.
More please, my friend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I kinda love David. He is infectious. He handled Burch perfectly I'd, say but I hope he doesn't get too far ahead of himself. We won't want that to come back and bite him. The double date has misadventure written all over it. Clearly, assuming all Kathy wants is to be friends, by now is obvious to all. I can't wait to see how he handles himself.
Sweet how Twoey is loving being the subject of David's attention.
Erik is okay knowing about Towey's interest in David. I'm guessing he's not concerned because David is straight, or he doesn't care about serious commitment. If it's the latter, then for Twoey I don't think it's a bad thing. Twoey gets to be a 'practicing gay' while he navigates through his feelings and figures out what he wants.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/30/2015 05:02 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Y'know, SD, I might feel sorry for David if he didn't bring all this stuff with Kathy on himself. He refuses to voice his reservations about anything, an so is putty in the hands of people like Gary and Kathy...so I see a long line of dates, and perhaps he'll even have sex with her because he won't approach Lanni, or even consider what he really wants.

Now I'm waiting for the penny to drop with Twoey--Erik has mentioned discussing hot guys with Danny, not exactly what a straight boy will do--so I wonder when he'll put things together?

Still hoping Twoey gets the man of his dreams, but I have to say that it's looking less and less likely.

More please, my friend!

You're right CG. For a smart kid (he keeps telling us that, doesn't he) he seems to be lacking in "street smarts". I hope he doesn't make too many "plans" because cruising along at 100 mph, he's certainly not watching for the potholes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/30/2015 06:24 AM, Defiance19 said:

I kinda love David. He is infectious. He handled Burch perfectly I'd, say but I hope he doesn't get too far ahead of himself. We won't want that to come back and bite him. The double date has misadventure written all over it. Clearly, assuming all Kathy wants is to be friends, by now is obvious to all. I can't wait to see how he handles himself.

Sweet how Twoey is loving being the subject of David's attention.

Erik is okay knowing about Towey's interest in David. I'm guessing he's not concerned because David is straight, or he doesn't care about serious commitment. If it's the latter, then for Twoey I don't think it's a bad thing. Twoey gets to be a 'practicing gay' while he navigates through his feelings and figures out what he wants.

Hey Defiance, thanks for that. :)

I thought that after his Sunday contemplation, he would start taking control (which he says he always does) but it seems like Gary is going to outmaneuver him, and it's only Monday!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh my lord, Skinny! You had me peeing in my pants when David and Burch were going at it with the Pledge of Allegiance. I could see Burch's face in my mind, turning all shades of purple, screaming about there being only one God. :lol:

 

A little red flag went up when Erik (stupid question: if Erik's real name is Derrich, and Erik is just a nickname, why isn't it spelled Erich? Just curious.), mentioned talking with Danny about David, and how he didn't seem upset at all that Twoey was ogling another boy. So I get the feeling Erik just wants to be fwb, fuck buddies, whatever, and not like a boyfriend. Obviously if he wanted to go out with Twoey, he'd be pretty hurt that Twoey's getting boners thinking about another boy. :P

 

Great chapter, Skinny! Oh hey, do you like SD better than Skinny?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/13/2015 02:08 PM, Lisa said:

Oh my lord, Skinny! You had me peeing in my pants when David and Burch were going at it with the Pledge of Allegiance. I could see Burch's face in my mind, turning all shades of purple, screaming about there being only one God. :lol:

 

A little red flag went up when Erik (stupid question: if Erik's real name is Derrich, and Erik is just a nickname, why isn't it spelled Erich? Just curious.), mentioned talking with Danny about David, and how he didn't seem upset at all that Twoey was ogling another boy. So I get the feeling Erik just wants to be fwb, fuck buddies, whatever, and not like a boyfriend. Obviously if he wanted to go out with Twoey, he'd be pretty hurt that Twoey's getting boners thinking about another boy. :P

 

Great chapter, Skinny! Oh hey, do you like SD better than Skinny?

Thanks for the review Lisa!

Yeah, it seems there aren't any gay couples around these guys. of course they're only sophomores. Maybe Twoey will be the one who forces a more stable relationship somewhere.

SD or Skinny is fine with me, as they say ...just don't call me late for dinner.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..