Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,619 Words
  • 3,424 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 80. Week Twelve Wednesday, November 19, 2014: Emancipation

Children begin by loving their parents. After a time they judge them. Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.

- Oscar Wilde

 

***

I'm finally getting all my brain cells back! The doctor even moved me into a regular room this morning. I asked him about my injuries. I couldn’t be sure I remembered exactly what the nurse told me yesterday. He said I had a mild concussion. I have a cracked rib, a broken left ring finger and a crack in my left fibula. I also have a ton of black and blue welts on my body where they beat me with bats, I guess. So my left hand is in a cast with just my thumb and pointer and fuck-you fingers sticking out. I also have a leg cast from just above my knee to over my ankle, with only my toes sticking out. I asked why so much cast for a crack, but he said it was to prevent my leg from rotating. I'll have to wear this cast for 2 or 3 weeks to be replaced with some kind of boot for a couple weeks. I should be healed enough by Christmas, or so he says, to be totally free ...if there are no complications.

I guess I was lucky. It could have been a lot worse. He told me, while I was unconscious, I received a scan from head to toe. While in ICU, they monitored some internal organs they were worried about, but said it seems they weren’t damaged. I guess the cops broke in right after Burch knocked me unconscious. As I said, I was lucky. If they had arrived a few minutes later, I’m sure I’d be telling you this with Danny sitting on my lap.

I remembered Burch standing there when I felt that first painful bash. I was being held by Coulton and another kid I sorta recall from the downstairs Teen Worship. Burch was saying they were going to beat the demon out of me. Then Coulton and the other kid hit me hard a few times and a few more times after I fell to the floor. I was hurt, in pain and majorly pissed off. But Burch ...it was Burch who made me believe they were going to kill me. When Burch came up and took a big swing, I know I turned my head. The fucker was aiming right at my face! It’s the last thing I remembered. But I did remember, and told the police as soon as I woke up Sunday morning. I’ll never forget the look on his face. I guess they had beaten me pretty good while I was on the ground.

I'll have to learn to walk with crutches or maybe I can get along with just one. Anyway, I'm probably here till almost Thanksgiving. That has more to do with the concussion and the organ monitoring though, so they’ll be taking a blood sample every day, he said.

When I got to my new room there were a bunch of cards from my Adv Prep class! I've only been in that class for a week! Also a nice card from Mrs. Delmonico ...and Alex's was real gushy. There was also a little plant from Alex, Megan and Randy. I can guess who was responsible for that.

The big guy came in and made me try to navigate with the walker again. He said his name was Sawyer. He didn’t look quite as big as he did yesterday. I must really have been high. I thought he was 8 feet tall. Is Sam like this every day?

Today I was able to look at the thing more closely. Now I can plainly see I was seriously out of it yesterday. It’s nothing like an old people walker. First, it’s attached to the IV. Second, its arm rail is way tall, almost chest level. My leg with a cast can easily rest on a little bar out front, allowing my right leg to do all the work. The cast on my left hand is, in fact, the only thing making it awkward, cuz I can’t grip.

I still had a little trouble with it. Sawyer made me go in a circle a few times, and around parts of the room. He helped me on occasion, but tried to keep me doing most of the work. Sawyer’s a good guy. But I was very tired when I got back in bed.

Gradually, as the day progressed, I started to remember more stuff and ultimately what I was doing these last few weeks. Gosh, it had completely vanished from my memory. And then it hit me! The camera flash!! He knew I took a picture and had the ambush waiting for me. It’s when I realized it was not only Burch behind the attack. Pastor Johnson was tied to it all.

I spent the rest of the morning getting progressively more angry at the pig-fucker.

When Dad got here, all that effort became moot. He explained both Pastor Johnson and his church were gone! They snuck out and left Daleville for good.

Then he told me she, who forever will remain nameless, had left him. She’ll never be back!

I honestly didn’t know what to think about that.

In a way I’m happy ...elated actually. In a way, I’m sad for my father. I’m certain she, who forever will remain nameless, ran away with Enos, but I’m not sure if my father knows. Well, I won’t tell him.

After dinner, Tommy arrived with my phone and charger and Aunt Sarah, who drove him. I guess she’s going to be living with us from now on. Let’s hope she can cook! We had a nice conversation but I think I drifted off a few times. I think they still give me drugs in the IV. One time when I woke up everyone was gone.

I began thinking about Putin’s plan. It didn’t go exactly as I anticipated. Reflecting on it though, it did create the conditions which accomplished the goal. I never got to be the Godfather, making the offer they couldn’t refuse, but the data gathering on his adulteries did ultimately get rid of him.

That was the goal.

It worked. I almost died, but it worked. The reason I almost died was I fucked up with the flash, otherwise they wouldn’t have known to ambush me where they did.

Then it sunk in.

I'M FREE!!!

 

Tommy

Mark and I ditched Home and Careers class today. We needed to talk about more serious stuff. First though, he wanted to know all about David’s condition. So I told him probably more than he wanted or needed to know about everything. The poor guy winced a few times.

Finally we got down to business. You see there’s this girl, Barbara Nelson, who I’m sorta really liking a lot. We’ve talked a few times. She’s in two of my classes. I think she’s flirted with me a bit. No, I know she’s flirted with me. The trouble is, I’ve noticed her flirting with a couple other guys too. Maybe she’s just a flirt.

So Mark has been looking at Jenny Drake a lot. I see that. I mean, Mark’s my best friend, so I watch him close. For a while I thought he might be gay, especially with all that touching he was doing with my brother at the mini-golf. But now I think I was feeling that way cuz I really believe my brother is gay. I mean, it wouldn’t bother me none as far as him and me is concerned. It’s just I know how he is. If he is gay, I know he’s fighting it. I might be just a kid, but I know that kind of shit can fuck you up big time. That’s why I always try to give him little hints it don’t mean nothing to me. But my brother seems clueless.

Anyway back to my real issue. So yesterday, on the drive to the hospital, I spot Barbara Nelson and Jenny Drake walking together and laughing and talking like real friends. So they’re friends! Mark and I are friends. Tommy Logic here! We gotta get together with those two.

So Mark and I worked out a plan to bump into them right after school Friday. Maybe we can invite them to Kory’s or Timmy’s or something. If it turns out only one is interested, then the other guy becomes the wingman. It’s how best friends operate, right?

Tommy Logic.

 

Twoey

The second day in school found me still feeling pretty good. I feel as strong as I did yesterday. I wonder when the doctors will allow me to run again. I’ll have to bug them.

On the walk to school, I discovered I was the only one who knew David’s mother left home. Gary was the only one not surprised. He said David had told him his mother was having an affair. But he was surprised when I told him the affair was with his pastor. That he didn’t know. He wondered if she ran off with the pastor. That’s when Sam suggested it could be true because the pastor was gone and the church closed down.

Gary said it was time for all of us to come clean with everything we knew. He said it would help us understand what was going on. So Sam and I chipped with what David had told us. Sam knew all about the pastor and David’s mother. He told us about the Youth Club where he was beaten and how it was owned by the corporation which owned the church. He explained the camera app and how David got pictures of the affair. He told us about David’s “adultery” campaign to let those two fuckers know he knew. I was stunned to hear all this stuff. I was surprised Sam knew so much. But then, I guess, I shouldn’t have been surprised. Sam always seems to know so much.

I told them about David’s secret picture taking campaign. That surprised everyone. I guess I was the only one who knew about it. We decided it’s probably why he was over on Teasdale Saturday morning. Gary asked what kind of car the pastor had, because his mother saw David’s mother get into an Explorer when she left Saturday. No one knew. When I explained David got the camera from Chuck, Gary said he would ask Chuck what he knew. I let Gary know Chuck didn’t know anything because David wanted him isolated from what he was doing.

I was impressed with Gary being so active in collecting all this information. He must be trying to make up for what he claims was his lack of attention while David was getting so obsessed with all these things. I’m finding Gary can be pretty hard on himself.

In school, things continued as they had yesterday. When I got to math, Chuck offered to help me on anything I had trouble with, catching up in math. David’s right. Chuck’s a great kid.

At lunch, everyone was brought up to date about everything David. The three of us: Gary, Sam and I provided most of the information. At least we all have the same information now. I couldn’t help but get the feeling Sam knows just a bit more than he’s told us though. He might be doing it to protect his sources.

Of course I sat out gym. Erik again invited me upstairs to watch his wrestling practice. When he was finished and showered, we left for his house in his car. It was decision time for Twoey.

I decided to give into my urges.

Before you get angry with me, let me explain how I came to my decision. First, I promised David I would wait. I am waiting. He could not possibly expect by waiting, which could be months, years or forever, to mean I would sit on my tuffet and be sad. If or when he decides to act on his love for me, I’ll still be here. Second, he all but told me to do this, to find a boy who will satisfy me.

Is Erik a forever person? I’m only 15, how would I know?

Would David be my forever person? I’m only 15, but I do know. The problem is, he doesn’t.

Those were the things I needed to balance. I think it would be a difficult decision for anyone at any age. There most likely is no correct answer. I only know I have my needs, and Erik will satisfy them today. Tomorrow? I can’t promise you or David or Erik or me anything.

In his room, Erik was extremely gentle. I got the impression he thought I was like a China doll and might break. I was about to chide him for it, but it actually felt nice. We came while rubbing our naked bodies against each other in the middle of a passionate kiss. After, he said a blowjob might be difficult, considering my neck injury. I think he may have been remembering the trouble I had blowing him two weeks ago. The feelings of closeness and release were very therapeutic for me. We spent the rest of our time talking and cuddling. Unfortunately, I was still pent-up-horny and needed more.

“Can we sixty-nine? We can be careful.”

“If you’re sure. Stop if you have any trouble or pain. The last thing I want is for you to hurt yourself.”

Erik didn’t have any problem satisfying me. The challenge was again on my part. My throat doesn’t feel quite the same, but I did succeed in bringing him off. Swallowing Erik’s load was not a problem. I felt better for trying but I certainly need more practice with my new throat.

He accompanied me inside when he brought me home. After talking to Mom for a few minutes, he gave me a tender, prolonged kiss before he left.

I received a very cross look from Mom. And then I explained.

“Honestly, I’ve been thinking about this a lot. David doesn’t want me as a boyfriend. I can’t force him into a relationship. That would be stupid! He even told me to find someone who could love me the way I needed to be loved. I don’t know if Erik’s The One, but he’s being very kind to me. I’ve decided this is the path to follow, at least for a while. I have to think about me a little too. I still love David like crazy, but hard as it is, I have to face the facts. In all probability, we can only be friends.”

She simply pursed her lips and gave me a quick nod. I know it means she doesn’t agree with me, but she'll let me follow my decision. It makes me sad, but I can think of no credible alternative.

But then at 11 tonight, I got a text from David.

< Are you naked? >

Immediately after, I received a call from him. He sounded sorta out of it.

“Hey Twoey. Texting is too difficult cuz I have a hand cast. I’m in a regular room now.”

Chills went through my body. FUCK!

“It’s so good to hear from you, to hear your voice.”

“Yeah, but I’m always drowsy. I think they have me drugged up... ”

The line went dead. He must have drifted off.

My poor Angel. He must be in lots of pain. But I was sooo giddy. Damn it! I’m so torn.

I could hardly get to sleep after that!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank you skinnydragon ... wow! I love this chapter.

 

Most realistic line:


As I said, I was lucky. If they had arrived a few minutes later, I’m sure I’d be telling you this with Danny sitting on my lap.

I have been in same place with haze of good hospital morphine ... and that shit really does make one weird honest ...

 

Twoey, Eric is awesome, but Angel is now waiting for you. And please don't piss off Tommy, he did much for you, amazingly selfless given his age ...
Embrace "Tommy logic" ... and yes ... it is a little fucked up ... but it is beautiful
...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David's injuries could have been a lot worse! And a mild concussion might not bring on any after effects down the road, so that's good too. But best of all: the realization that he's free of the threats, real and perceived, from PPF, the church and the woman who used to live in the house, will lift his spirits wonderfully and speed the healing.

 

So, is Mark really bi? Or is he just looking for cover from Jenny? And what about Tommy? I kinda thought he might turn out to be gay since he is Mark's close friend, not to mention being naked next to David as the meditation sessions ended. But then, Tommy is much deeper than we first were led to believe. Or are Jenny and Barbara the start of another tangent in this story? Everything seems to be significant, in SkinnyLand!

 

I can can hardly wait to see what the NYC gentlemen do with the information that Gary will be sharing. Thanks for everything, Skinny! 18 Weeks is a terrific story, and addictive, too!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 07:28 AM, said:

Thank you skinnydragon ... wow! I love this chapter.

 

Most realistic line:

As I said, I was lucky. If they had arrived a few minutes later, I’m sure I’d be telling you this with Danny sitting on my lap.

I have been in same place with haze of good hospital morphine ... and that shit really does make one weird honest ...

 

Twoey, Eric is awesome, but Angel is now waiting for you. And please don't piss off Tommy, he did much for you, amazingly selfless given his age ...

Embrace "Tommy logic" ... and yes ... it is a little fucked up ... but it is beautiful

...

Thanks for the review oxala!

 

You're right, David is a little 'out of it' but seems to be coping, in a surreal sort of way. (as usual? ...hehe)

 

Tommy Logic is irrepressible. Let's hope it will include Twoey somewhere.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 07:56 AM, jess30519 said:

David's injuries could have been a lot worse! And a mild concussion might not bring on any after effects down the road, so that's good too. But best of all: the realization that he's free of the threats, real and perceived, from PPF, the church and the woman who used to live in the house, will lift his spirits wonderfully and speed the healing.

 

So, is Mark really bi? Or is he just looking for cover from Jenny? And what about Tommy? I kinda thought he might turn out to be gay since he is Mark's close friend, not to mention being naked next to David as the meditation sessions ended. But then, Tommy is much deeper than we first were led to believe. Or are Jenny and Barbara the start of another tangent in this story? Everything seems to be significant, in SkinnyLand!

 

I can can hardly wait to see what the NYC gentlemen do with the information that Gary will be sharing. Thanks for everything, Skinny! 18 Weeks is a terrific story, and addictive, too!

Thanks jess for all the great comments!

 

David averting his face at the last minute, during Burch's swing, could have saved lots of problems. Feeling free has got to help him heal.

 

Matty is pretty sure Mark is straight, just getting his young rocks off. That's why he was thinking of actually getting a bf. :o

 

You're right. Tommy has an accurate read on his brother and knows how he likely reacts. That may turn out to be a good thing for D1 in the long run.

 

"Everything seems to be significant in Skinnyland" ...love it!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

They totally worked David over huh! But like he said, he's now free. Let's hope that freedom eventually brings him clarity. I also hope he goes back to the Doc lickety split. Free or not there's bound to be after effects caused by all of this not to mention things will be different at home. Better, but different.

 

If you did not mention TommyLogic, I would never have thought twice about Barbara/Jenny and Mark!/Tommy... My brain screeched to a halt and went Whaaat?? I can't wait to see what that's all about..

 

Nice try Twoey. Addressing us, while trying to justify this thing you got going with Erik. Just so you know, it worked, but I'm with Ginny on this. I don't like it, but I'm going to agree that you will have to do you. Maybe this will wake David up, but for sure he will keep you on your toes..

 

Loopy David.. "Are you naked?" " Is Sam like that all the time?" Hehe..

 

Now that things are almost semi normal, I can't wait to see what's in store.. Great as usual SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/25/2016 06:56 AM, Defiance19 said:

They totally worked David over huh! But like he said, he's now free. Let's hope that freedom eventually brings him clarity. I also hope he goes back to the Doc lickety split. Free or not there's bound to be after effects caused by all of this not to mention things will be different at home. Better, but different.

 

If you did not mention TommyLogic, I would never have thought twice about Barbara/Jenny and Mark!/Tommy... My brain screeched to a halt and went Whaaat?? I can't wait to see what that's all about..

 

Nice try Twoey. Addressing us, while trying to justify this thing you got going with Erik. Just so you know, it worked, but I'm with Ginny on this. I don't like it, but I'm going to agree that you will have to do you. Maybe this will wake David up, but for sure he will keep you on your toes..

 

Loopy David.. "Are you naked?" " Is Sam like that all the time?" Hehe..

 

Now that things are almost semi normal, I can't wait to see what's in store.. Great as usual SkinnyD!

Thanks for all the great comments Def!

 

Lots of questions and possibilities in Skinnyland, but things DO seem to be about to wind up, then make a turn, right?

 

And they are. The next chapter is the final chapter in Part 3 of David's Journey.

 

Friday (David time) will begin Part 4 of our 5 part story.

Whew! :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..