Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,815 Words
  • 4,000 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 84. Week Twelve Sunday, November 23, 2014: Cat Fight

O, how hast thou with jealousy infected

The sweetness of affiance!

 

H.V - WS

 

***

 

Alex

I talked Randy and Megan into going to the hospital with me today. If I keep showing up alone, he's going to start getting annoyed with me. We got there about 12:30 and brought him a little Care package from Kory's.

I explained. “We finished the project based on your outline.”

“Thanks guys. I’m sorry I could help more. They tell me I’ll be home by Thanksgiving though. That means I’ll probably be in school the Monday or Tuesday after.”

Randy smiled. “Hey, that’s great. It means you probably won’t miss much. We can catch you up real fast.”

“That is, if I can figure out how to walk with crutches.”

Aw, he's sooo cute!

I sat right next to him while we talked. I couldn't help it ...I touched him a lot. But he didn't seem to mind. Randy told the awfullest jokes and David was really laughing. Later, Randy told me laughing helps you heal and it's why he had all those terrible jokes ready. Randy is a real people person. I've known him for years and I'm sure it's why he's such a close friend to me. The only bad time we ever had in all our years of friendship was when we tried to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm glad we both realized at the same time it was a mistake. We could have really screwed up our friendship.

Now David is another matter entirely. I'm falling for him hard, but he doesn't seem to be responding. I asked Randy what I was doing wrong, but he was very cryptic and just ended by saying he didn't know. Randy might be hiding something. In fact, I know Randy too well. He is hiding something. Unless it’s Deena Hart. That’s got to be it. Randy knows David and Deena Hart must be a couple.

Fucking Deena Hart. What am I going to do if they really are a couple? I could never be one to break them up. Well, until he explicitly tells me, I’ll assume they’re not a couple. I'm going to keep trying for him. I don't know whether a more overt approach or a more subtle one is better.

While we were there, David's friend Twoey came in. He's super-cute, but really not my type. Also, he doesn't seem to like me at all! I've never said anything bad to him. I just met him yesterday. How come he's so hostile?

Naturally, Randy noticed it too. I told you how well he reads people. Then the little shit proceeded to get into name game that made me look bad in front of Twoey and David! One of these days Randy is going to get paid back for all the grief and embarrassment he’s putting me through with David. It was getting pretty intense between me and Twoey. I was sizing up how I could physically cause him a lot of pain. Then that swimmer, Gary, came in and things cooled down. I decided it was time to leave.

I gave David an extra strong goodbye kiss, just to get under Randy’s skin. But when I looked up, it was Twoey who was glaring at me. Shit! Then when we left, Twoey said goodbye to Randy and Megan, but pointedly turned his back on me.

Randy really ticked me off. I kicked him right in the ass on our way down the hall. He’s never done anything this bad before. Hmm ...I wonder if it’s actually Randy whose jealous? I noticed him looking at David with desire in his eyes. Well forget it Randy, your charm is wasted on a straight boy!

 

 

Randy

Poor Alex is clueless. I can't say anything to her either, for obvious reasons. But you could just feel the tension in the room when David's boyfriend came in. He wanted to tear her eyes out, but of course, he couldn't do anything either. Ha! This is really getting to be entertaining!

I’m always up for a spot of fun when it comes to embarrassing my best friend.

“Hey Twoey! Sometimes at the lunch table our group plays the ‘ideal match-em’ game. Do you guys ever do that?”

“What is it? I’ve never heard of it.” He looked at David. “Have you ever heard of it?” David shook his head.

“Well it goes like this. You take two groups of people. They don’t have to be related in any way. You have to choose one from each group and match them up, then give a reason why they would be a perfect couple. For example, Formula-1 racers and female pop-singers. You might choose Lew Hamilton and Katy Perry, cuz she’d take care of him and protect him like a puppy.”

Twoey was chuckling. “That sounds like fun. You could really get weird groups and go wild. How about male U.S. Senators and female rappers. OMG Azealia Banks and Mitch McConnell. He wouldn’t know whether to dig his white pointed KKK hat out of the cloakroom, or a big KKK cross to defend himself!”

Now everybody was laughing.

It was time.

“Here’s a little variation. Let’s take two people and make the groups be those they know. So there could be overlap. But let’s pair them with a person we’ve seen at Kory’s. For example, Megan. Name someone, anyone, you’ve seen at Kory’s.”

Megan thought for a minute. “Larry Lewis.”

“Great. Our football hero. OK, now the contest is between David and Me. Remember, you have to give a reason. I’ll go first. I would pair Larry with Kelly Taylor.” Twoey looked lost.

“Why?”

“Because she hasn’t missed a pass from any football player this year.”

David was taking a sip of water and almost spit it all over himself. Everybody laughed.

“OK. David, you’re up. Who do you match Larry with?”

“Mmmm ...Cal Jacobs.”

“A boy?”

“It’s fantasy, right?”

“Sure. Well, why Cal?”

“Receivers need devious routes. Cal knows how to get round the school without bumping into any of the girls he cheats on.”

A general chorus of “Ooooo!” went out.

“Shh. the nurse will kick you all out.”

“OK, my turn to choose the victim. Twoey and Alex will compete with people they know. I’ll choose someone I’ve seen at Kory’s. David is my choice. Just one little twist though. You need to pick the last person you’d want to see with David. OK guys, who are you going to mateblock David with? OK Twoey, you’re up!”

“Alex.”

“Ouch! Why did you un-mate her?”

“Oh, they’d be the worst match ever. David is sensitive and easy going while Alex is intense and pushy. Sorry Alex, but you can see how it is. That’s why you’re not interested in David, right?”

“OK, Alex. Who do you un-connect with David?”

She spit it out while the echo of my question was still in the air. “Twoey!”

“He’s a boy.”

“You said it’s fantasy, and David picked Cal for Larry.”

“OK. Why would you block Twoey?”

“Because David likes almost everyone. He’s a warm and generous person. Twoey makes quick judgments and is cold as a fish. They would be a disaster together.”

David was chuckling, but Twoey and Alex were probably 5 seconds away from a cat fight!

That’s when David’s friend Gary arrived and save the janitor from having to clean up blood. Thankfully, Alex decided to leave, but she planted a smoochy kiss on David just to piss off his boyfriend!

Oh God, I should take notes!

 

 

Twoey

Mom dropped me off at the hospital and when I got to his room that slut was already there! I hissed at her and my talons came out (only figuratively ...hehe). Her buddy Randy and a cute girl Megan were there too. Randy's an interesting dude. He's got the most piercing gray eyes. Not too bad looking either. I wouldn't kick him out of bed! I think he's gay ...he kept giving me knowing glances.

How in hell are all these gay guys in this town?

How the hell am I so obvious to them all?

Anyway, Randy got us into a little name-game that ended with me and that bitch in a verbal battle! She looked like she was about to attack me! I started figuring how to block her attack and defend myself when, blessedly, Gary walked in.

The fucking shrew took her cue and decided to leave, but she kissed David. This time it was no peck on the nose! Fuck! She’s really putting everything into her pursuit. Thank God she left!

Poor Gary had to walk to the hospital! He and I teamed up to make David laugh all afternoon. Of course, it's hard to get any words in at all when Gary's around. He's a great friend and a greater best friend for David. Mom came and visited for a while and then we left to take Gary home, too. I had to pretend I forgot something so I could run back and give my Angel a kiss. I'm not sure Gary would have been OK seeing that, especially since it was a serious, I love you more than anything kiss.

Let the slut top that.

 

 

Gary

No one would give me a ride, so I walked to the hospital. I'm not going to let my best friend slip away from me again! Alan and Mike made me feel like such a loser for not even having tried to figure out what was wrong with him. Never again! Jesus ...he's my brother! How could I just let him get like that without stepping in? Mel, that's how. I was just spending all my time with her and losing my friend. I have to learn to find time for both of them. I could never live with myself if I lost him. Crap, I almost did!

Twoey was there when I arrived. He embarrasses me. He finds time to be there with his friend. Well, that's all changed from now on. I'm here for ya David ...and always will be! You could clearly see him respond to the two of us being there. Twoey and I made him laugh all afternoon.

He asked all kinds of stupid questions about when we were kids. He said he didn’t remember. That’s impossible. Maybe they’re still giving him pain drugs, although otherwise he seemed clear-headed enough. Then I got the horrible thought maybe when they bashed his head they did some damage to his brain. Maybe I should mention this to his doctor. I know I need to mention it to someone!

I didn't leave until Twoey's mom came and took us both home at about seven. After we left the room Twoey said he forgot something and would meet us in the car and ran back down the hall. Later in the car he smiled at me.

“I'm so glad you came today. Isn't it great to see him laughing again?”

I couldn't have agreed more.

On the ride home, I mentioned David’s memory lapse to Twoey’s Mom, figuring she was some kind of head doctor. Twoey jumped right in and backed me up, saying it seemed strange to him too. Twoey’s Mom seemed very interested and had a look of concern on her face. I hope she can figure out what’s wrong.

When I got home, I told my Dad too. He’ll know who else should find out.

 

 

David

I had a feeling it would be a busy day. I think Dad realized it too. Tommy called early and he said Dad didn’t want any of the family to visit today. He made a ruling, I guess. I suddenly had one pissed-off brother in my ear. He was talking rebellion, and wanted me for an ally, I think.

“Dad says lots of your friends are probably gonna be there today. He’s afraid you’re gonna be overtired or something.”

Well, I had to side with Dad on this one.

“Much as I’ll miss seeing you today, he might be right. I’ll probably be pretty whipped, even if you decide to come later. Why don’t you have some fun today brother. I’ll be home Wednesday anyway if you can’t get here tomorrow.”

“I don’t like it. Are you sure? Who’ll be there to protect you?”

“Probably Twoey and Gary.”

“Pshh ...Twoey’s a pansy and Gutless Gary only weighs about 10 pounds! You need me there.”

But he was chuckling so hard by now, it made me start laughing too. I promised to send him an SOS if I needed “protection” today. My brother is one of a kind!

Alex, Randy and Megan were first up, right after lunch. I’m glad no one visits in the morning when the vampires suck my blood and make me naked for a sponge bath! I can’t wait to blow this joint! I better not use that phrase when Sam’s around or he’ll be offering me one. By the way, he didn’t show up today. I hope it means what I think it does.

Alex’s greeting kiss is becoming a little more personal. I’m still not sure what I think about that. I mean, I like Alex a lot. I’m just not certain in which way, if that even makes sense. Neither Megan nor Randy kissed me ...hehe. Anyway she was still here when Twoey arrived. The tension in the room suddenly escalated.

After his phone conversation yesterday, I tried to be extra casual with Alex. I didn’t want Twoey to expand on this girlfriend idea of his. I made sure all my conversations with her included Randy and Megan too. Nevertheless, Twoey was openly unfriendly toward poor Alex! I guess he was fulfilling his “guarding you” promise from yesterday. Why do all these people feel compelled to protect me? Am I all that weak and defenseless in their opinion?

Randy tried to get us laughing with an absurd name-game. Unfortunately, the last round pitted Twoey against Alex over me, of all people. Suddenly the fun evaporated and the hostility between those two was about to explode into a Tong War or something.

Thankfully Gary arrived before it could begin. I think Alex’s common sense took over and she left soon after. I couldn’t protect myself from her kiss goodbye though. She might have put more into it just to rile up poor Twoey. And shit, If that was her goal, she was successful!

Twoey was about to wind up into something neither of us wanted to hear. Thank Zeus Gary was there. The tension immediately dissipated before Twoey could grill me or tease me or whatever the hell he intended to do to me ...hehe.

The guys stayed all afternoon and through my supper until Ginny arrived to take them home. Gary had actually walked to the hospital, but Ginny gave him a ride home.

While they were here, I took the opportunity to casually ask Gary a few questions.

“Do you remember Greg and Kathy living across the street?”

“Sure. You were sorta sweet on her. It took me forever to make you smile again after they moved.”

“Shit! I don’t remember any of that. I don’t even remember them living over there. What house were they in?”

“Really? How could you not remember? It was only a couple years ago. They lived in Jenson’s house.”

“Liz mentioned it yesterday. I couldn’t remember.”

“Well I’m sure Liz did. She was over there with Greg all the time.”

“How do you remember it all so clearly?”

“What? We were about seven or eight. That’s not so long ago.”

“She told me we weren’t always best friends. At least tell me that’s not true.”

“We weren’t. I always thought you were this weird pushy kid who insisted on playing, or doing anything, in a certain order. We didn’t really become friends until your father kept bringing you over when he visited my Dad. You sort of grew on me, like a wart.” Gary gave me a snarky smile.

During all of this, Twoey sat there with the strangest look on his face.

Why can’t I remember?

At least they made me laugh a lot and distracted me. They were brutal anytime I needed to use the bathroom. I could see Twoey itching to help me with that pusher thingy, but I warned him away. At least he shut the bathroom door, like I did for him.

When Ginny arrived, she talked for about five minutes. She could see I was getting tired and forced everyone out. A minute later Twoey reappeared for a goodnight kiss, which was seriously intense. He had a little smirk on his face when he left.

What’s he up to?

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

God I hope David gets a little less clueless once he's off the drugs a bit more. Yeah, I doubt it. Just another ticking time bomb and we have 6 weeks left...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think this is one of your strongest chapters yet. I like that the focus fell more on David this time rather than escaping to the side characters. I feel his story, and the possible love triangle, is more urgent right now, and it feels like you've got something close on the horizon.

 

Good job. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm liking Alex less and less. Randy is a trip although his vicious streak is more than entertaining. I can't wait for David to get out of the hospital so Twoey can "properly" care for him! Keep up the great work Skinny! I completely love this story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, Alex has certainly marked off her territory and made it clear what she wants. Randy seems more hurtful than hilarious...he's out to skewer Alex, when he'd be a far better friend to tell her truthfully what he thinks. Gary is to be thanked for de-escalating the situation, but goodness, he can't be there all the time. Twoey had better find a way to head Alex off before he does something stupid. Perhaps he could find some unfortunate guy to divert her attention? Can't wait to see what more develops, and I anxiously await another chapter....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks skinnyD ... great chapter ...

 

Lots of fun, great game! Good job Randy.

 

My vote for MVP goes to Twoey. The score was good, but post game antics even better:

 


... especially since it was a serious, I love you more than anything kiss.
Let the slut top that.

Yeah Alex, top that!

 

Let the cat fight begin!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Randy, such a meanie! But I suppose Alex must be used to him by now, since they've been friends for so long. Still, as Parker mentioned, he could have quietly clued Alex in to the fact that she (as far as Randy's infallible gaydar is concerned) is wasting her time running after David. OTOH, the sparks his little game generated between Alex and Twoey will bolster Twoey's resolve to show David the way of the future! Twoey's way!

 

I'm so glad that Gary mentioned David's memory lapses to Ginny, whose brain immediately started working out the possibilities. I expect this new knowledge will be reinforcing a tentative diagnosis she may have made from interacting with David before D2 showed up. I really hope she eventually finds herself in a position to do something positive for David. And surely Gary's father, being an old friend of David's father, can start to put two and two together as well. There are enough adults around with partial knowledge that, if they ever get together and share what they know then surely something will get done. Have to wait and see...

 

It is so nice that David and Tommy are growing closer every day. And now that Liz is back on the scene life at home should be easier for all of them. If only dear old Dad would get his ass in gear and DO something!

 

Another fine episode, Skinny, thanks! Can't wait for the next one!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2016 02:55 PM, Lux Apollo said:

God I hope David gets a little less clueless once he's off the drugs a bit more. Yeah, I doubt it. Just another ticking time bomb and we have 6 weeks left...

Thanks lux!

 

Well at least David has a little clueless company, for a while anyway. :)

 

Wow 6 weeks - we're almost there!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2016 03:43 PM, Milos said:

I think this is one of your strongest chapters yet. I like that the focus fell more on David this time rather than escaping to the side characters. I feel his story, and the possible love triangle, is more urgent right now, and it feels like you've got something close on the horizon.

 

Good job. :)

Thanks so much Milos!

 

With all the church stuff out of the way, we can focus on David - and will!

 

And something big IS on the horizon, closer than we want. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2016 04:35 PM, FlyOnTheWall said:

I'm liking Alex less and less. Randy is a trip although his vicious streak is more than entertaining. I can't wait for David to get out of the hospital so Twoey can "properly" care for him! Keep up the great work Skinny! I completely love this story!

Thanks Geoff!

 

Aw ...Alex is just chasing a cute boy. It's really Twoey who sprung all the hostility on her. But you're a little right about Randy, who might have an ulterior motive. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2016 10:02 PM, Parker Owens said:

Well, Alex has certainly marked off her territory and made it clear what she wants. Randy seems more hurtful than hilarious...he's out to skewer Alex, when he'd be a far better friend to tell her truthfully what he thinks. Gary is to be thanked for de-escalating the situation, but goodness, he can't be there all the time. Twoey had better find a way to head Alex off before he does something stupid. Perhaps he could find some unfortunate guy to divert her attention? Can't wait to see what more develops, and I anxiously await another chapter....

Thanks Parker!

 

Now you can't possibly mean to deprive us of the Alex/Twoey pissing match, can you? :P

 

Hmm ...Twoey finding some guy ...hmm ...could work. Stay tuned. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/05/2016 12:56 AM, said:

Thanks skinnyD ... great chapter ...

 

Lots of fun, great game! Good job Randy.

 

My vote for MVP goes to Twoey. The score was good, but post game antics even better:

 

... especially since it was a serious, I love you more than anything kiss.

Let the slut top that.

Yeah Alex, top that!

 

Let the cat fight begin!

Thanks oxala!

 

Randy seems to have his devil-side well honed.

 

Twoey had the last word this time. Tomorrow may be a different story, an ENTIRELY different story. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/05/2016 07:24 AM, jess30519 said:

Randy, such a meanie! But I suppose Alex must be used to him by now, since they've been friends for so long. Still, as Parker mentioned, he could have quietly clued Alex in to the fact that she (as far as Randy's infallible gaydar is concerned) is wasting her time running after David. OTOH, the sparks his little game generated between Alex and Twoey will bolster Twoey's resolve to show David the way of the future! Twoey's way!

 

I'm so glad that Gary mentioned David's memory lapses to Ginny, whose brain immediately started working out the possibilities. I expect this new knowledge will be reinforcing a tentative diagnosis she may have made from interacting with David before D2 showed up. I really hope she eventually finds herself in a position to do something positive for David. And surely Gary's father, being an old friend of David's father, can start to put two and two together as well. There are enough adults around with partial knowledge that, if they ever get together and share what they know then surely something will get done. Have to wait and see...

 

It is so nice that David and Tommy are growing closer every day. And now that Liz is back on the scene life at home should be easier for all of them. If only dear old Dad would get his ass in gear and DO something!

 

Another fine episode, Skinny, thanks! Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks jess!

 

I think Randy and Alex have that type of relationship. Something tells me this sort of thing goes on often. She even kicked him in the ass in the hall. :) Also, I don't think he's the slightest bit interested in outing David to Alex.

 

Yes, Gary got the word out nice and fast. Maybe Ginny can figure something out. She might even get Twoey to do some observing that she's unable to. That is, as long as David and Twoey stay around each other. :o

 

Now Tommy is the guy who can do the closest observation. But nobody's asking him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Randy, that was all kinds of messed up, but funny as heck. Thank goodness I can't remember that far back because I would have shot myself if I acted like Alex over a boy.. But that was a great scene...

 

Twoey is walking such a fine line in his fight for David, such as it is. He can't out David so how to keep the prey at bay. This is one interesting match up, but it will be good to see his David will react to it all. And which side he will fall on for now. (Auto correct replaced side with dude, so maybe it's on to something..)
Poor Gary walked to the hospital. His renewed commitment to his friend is that serious to him. I guess that's a good thing, because telling Ginny about the memory lapse was the best thing he could do for David right now. What happens after she mulls it over though....

 

Loved the chapter SkinnyD... Waiting...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/06/2016 07:42 AM, Defiance19 said:

Randy, that was all kinds of messed up, but funny as heck. Thank goodness I can't remember that far back because I would have shot myself if I acted like Alex over a boy.. But that was a great scene...

 

Twoey is walking such a fine line in his fight for David, such as it is. He can't out David so how to keep the prey at bay. This is one interesting match up, but it will be good to see his David will react to it all. And which side he will fall on for now. (Auto correct replaced side with dude, so maybe it's on to something..)

Poor Gary walked to the hospital. His renewed commitment to his friend is that serious to him. I guess that's a good thing, because telling Ginny about the memory lapse was the best thing he could do for David right now. What happens after she mulls it over though....

 

Loved the chapter SkinnyD... Waiting...

Thanks Def!

 

I think Randy and Alex have that kind of relationship, where they always try to get under each other's skin. Randy sure got the issue on the table fast enough! :o

 

I think you may be correct that Gary bringing the issue to Ginny (and his Father) was the best thing he could do for David - even if Tommy always calls him Gutless. :)

 

Unfortunately, an event will take place Monday (David time) in the nearby hills that'll shake everything up. (It's posted in the Gallery already.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David's memory loss is worrisome, but it may be just temporary, hopefully. I'm glad Gary mentioned it to Twoey and Ginny on the car ride home. The doctors should definitely check it out.

 

So...Gary didn't like David when they first met because David was even a bit OCD even back then! lol Always having to arrange and compartmentalize how he plays.

 

Randy's name game was funny at first. I really loved David's answer to his matching up Larry Lewis with Cal because of Cal's ability to avoid all the girls he cheats on. lol I could feel the tension in the air though between Alex and Twoey. I could sense each of them fuming. :P

 

Personally, I think Alex is being a bit pushy with all her kisses. I can maybe see a kiss on the cheek, but she and David aren't even going out! She shouldn't be kissing him as intensely as she is. :no: I mean, how come Megan didn't question her as to why she's kissing David so much? Didn't she find it odd?

 

So now I'm curious to see what's going on tomorrow (David time). You mentioned it in your response to Def's review. I'm gonna check out the gallery now, then read the next chapter. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/12/2016 06:49 AM, Lisa said:

David's memory loss is worrisome, but it may be just temporary, hopefully. I'm glad Gary mentioned it to Twoey and Ginny on the car ride home. The doctors should definitely check it out.

 

So...Gary didn't like David when they first met because David was even a bit OCD even back then! lol Always having to arrange and compartmentalize how he plays.

 

Randy's name game was funny at first. I really loved David's answer to his matching up Larry Lewis with Cal because of Cal's ability to avoid all the girls he cheats on. lol I could feel the tension in the air though between Alex and Twoey. I could sense each of them fuming. :P

 

Personally, I think Alex is being a bit pushy with all her kisses. I can maybe see a kiss on the cheek, but she and David aren't even going out! She shouldn't be kissing him as intensely as she is. :no: I mean, how come Megan didn't question her as to why she's kissing David so much? Didn't she find it odd?

 

So now I'm curious to see what's going on tomorrow (David time). You mentioned it in your response to Def's review. I'm gonna check out the gallery now, then read the next chapter. :)

Thanka Lisa!

 

Yes, any memory loss id worrisome, especially after being beaten by bats. But the loss he has of events from years ago has an extra dimension of possible repressed memories - which could signify something worse.

 

Alex is going full bore - no stopping her now :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..