Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,447 Words
  • 3,884 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 89. Week Thirteen Friday, November 28, 2014: Black Friday

... for the eye sees not itself,

But by reflection, by some other things.

 

Julius Caesar -WS

 

***

 

Today was the most interesting of days.

It began with a nightmare. In it, I was a young boy. I don’t know if it was a young me, or just some random young boy I was inhabiting. Well, you know how dreams are. You’re never really sure of anything. But in this one, I was sure of one thing. Someone had his arms around me and wouldn’t let me go. I was beating at him, hitting his body, but he would not let me go. I was completely tangled in his arms and body, yelling for him to let me go!

Add to it all the fact my little wee-wee was hurting because it was hard. I was yelling and thrashing and beating on him to let me go when I woke up all tangled in that stupid quilt. It's not easy to untangle yourself when you've got a cast on your leg and one on your hand! Finally I burst out, sweating a ton from the effort. And I did have morning wood which had been bent into the quilt somehow. Shit! What a weird way for your body to interpret the discomfort of being trapped in a quilt. I felt sorry for the frightened little boy of my dream!

Sitting on the edge of my bed, trying to make sense of everything, I noticed a note on the computer desk by my bed. It was from Tommy.

Yo Bro! Shout out when you’re ready for a shower.

Just as he did yesterday, Tommy wrapped my casts in plastic like the instructions said. He got into the shower with me, shampooed my hair, and ever-so-gently soaped me up and rinsed me off. He even carefully washed my junk! Then he dried us both off and unwrapped the casts. He rubbed my face.

“Shave!”

I just looked at him. I only have to shave about once a week or so.

“I don’t think I need one yet.”

“Jesus! You gotta be ready for your girlfriend!”

Tommy applied the shaving cream to my face and watched me as I shaved, even helping rinse me off as we went. Then he splashed lotion on me! He even put my underarm deodorant on. It's insane how many little tasks we do which require both hands!

Finally, he helped me dress. I'll be in basketball shorts until this big cast is off. That'll keep me in the house. I went down for breakfast and he even helped me with the little stuff, making eating easier for me. I was just finishing up when he answered the door and let Alex in. While she was removing her coat and talking with Aunt Sarah, Tommy came back into the kitchen.

“How did you know Alex was coming over?”

He gave me a strange look.

“Of course she's coming over! She's your frickin’ girlfriend doofus! She'll be here every day from now on!”

Every day? I guess I’ve got a lot to learn about girlfriends! I'd better read the ‘user agreement.’

Eventually, Alex came in to give me a kiss as Tommy slipped out ...hehe. My brother is something else! As we broke the kiss I said, “Hi Alex!” She pulled me tighter and pressed her lips into mine harder with a real hunger in that kiss. I think she was trying to find the breakfast I just ate. She almost made me slip off the chair!

“Um …it’s sort of awkward to be perched here wearing this cast. Do you want to go in the living room?”

I got up and found my crutches but she steered my toward the stairs and then helped me go up.

“Sorry, I just got out of bed. The room’s a bit of a mess.”

I noticed Tommy walk by my door. He gave me a sly smile as he passed to go downstairs. Alex helped me neaten the bed, fold the quilt and pick up some litter. Then we sat on the bed. I looked at her.

“Well, I can't go outside for a while because I have to wear these shorts, and you’ll get bored. What should we do?”

“Let's invite some of our friends over to watch a movie or something.”

“I think that sounds like an awesome idea!”

Then she thought for a minute.

“Let’s watch downstairs in the living room. I don't want to share your room with anyone!” That made me chuckle.

“Sure, that sounds doable. We can even have a few more people over if we hang out in the living room.”

Alex did some texting on both her phone and mine. It’s still difficult for me to text with one hand. I guess Randy, Sam, Deena, Twoey and Erik were available at about 1:00 today. Sam said he'd find a few DVDs to bring. Alex went downstairs to clear it all with Aunt Sarah, then threw some sodas and water in the fridge. She came back up, reported on everything and said she texted Randy to bring lots of snacks too. I found out Cory Snyder was now coming with Randy. I was amazed at what a bundle of organization Alex was. She should be a caterer or something!

“You know, David, we have a few hours of alone time.”

She shut my door. I was sort of at her mercy, being unable to move too nimbly with all this plaster on me. She pushed me back on the bed.

“Relax boyfriend, I’ll take care of everything.” (Gulp!)

Well everything started with a most amazing one-hour make-out session! I think it was an hour. I sort of lost track of time. I couldn't do much with an immobilized left hand, but my right one kept her close and tight, when needed. We kissed slowly and lovingly, even though it got progressively hotter and needier. I was perspiring as her hands went under my shirt and all over my chest, brushing my nipples and sensuously outlining each muscle of my abs. It was around this time when her right hand covered the hardness under my thin shorts, and then squeezed it! I think I moaned into her mouth as my now throbbing erection jolted to be yet harder in her hand.

We broke the kiss. I stared into her eyes as she slid her hand up my leg and under both my shorts and boxers and made contact with my naked manhood. I think I whimpered a little as she squeezed and then began to stroke me. A horrifying thought shot through me.

“No ...stop!”

But it was too late. I spasmed …closed my eyes and fell back as she finished me. I must have produced a gallon of cum. I can't remember the last time I jacked off. I lay there, caught between the emotions of the satisfaction of release and the embarrassment of cumming in my pants.

A very erotic vision greeted me upon opening my eyes! There was Alex, with the sexiest look on her face, as she licked the cum off her fingers – MY cum! Then she went across to the bathroom, returning with a washcloth and towel to clean me up. She gently pulled off my shorts and boxers, cleaned me, found replacements from my dresser and re-clothed me. Only then did she duel with my tongue again. I tasted myself in someone else's mouth for the first time in my life! I think the trajectory of my life took a turn on this Black Friday morning.

“You taste good, boyfriend. I can't wait to get that directly from the source with no hand in the way.”

I was beginning to blush when she kissed me a million times in a row. I just fell back. Alex and I stayed side by side on my bed. We talked easily until it was close to time for our friends to arrive. She amazes me more each day!

Before we settled in for the first movie, I realized a bunch of stuff. First, Sam and Deena are now an item! They just radiate how comfortable they are with each other. That makes me sooo proud! I finally figured something out correctly ...YAY!! It was also a small repayment to Sam for everything he's done for me. I mean, I didn't actually do anything except let them meet each other, but I don't think it would have happened without a little work behind the scenes. I might actually tell them someday ...like in about 84 years!

Next, Twoey and Erik decided to come out to the little group, who all promised to keep their orientation quiet. You know, it makes everyone more at ease around each other. I'm suspicious now about Randy and Cory, but they didn't say anything, and that's fine with me. It’s really none of my business. At least they see how being gay is no great issue amongst this group. If they are, and decide to come out, even later to just us, it'll at least give them one less worry.

Once I wrapped my mind around all those little preliminaries, the rest of the afternoon was lots of fun. Deena tried to keep up with Sam in the witty remarks department. While she's pretty good, there is only one Sam! I think we laughed more at the serious movie than the comedy. I might have had my eyes on Twoey more than the movies. We broke for snacks between films. Randy engineered the microwave popcorn all day. All told, he must have made every one of the 8 bags he brought. After she initially greeted the visitors, Aunt Sarah remained discreetly invisible all day.

I think I looked at Twoey way more than I should have. I have got to get over this!! If Erik ever notices, he might talk Twoey into never being here again.

They all left before supper, of course except for Alex. Tommy came home from wherever he was all day. I can't imagine him out Black Friday shopping. I’m sure there was a party he attended somewhere this side of Syracuse, or maybe Albany ...hehe.

Our meal contained a meatloaf, which wasn't bad. It didn’t have Ginny’s secret ingredient though. I’ll ask Aunt Sarah if I can make the next one. I wonder what her expression will be when she tastes a meatloaf with crushed pineapple inside. I began building my courage toward asking her if I can prepare tomorrow's meal for Alex. I know I can do that chicken pasta meal. It’s just I might need a little help in the kitchen, with all this plaster on me.

Our goodnight phone call only lasted 15 minutes. Alex and I decided we were pretty talked out. But she did agree with me about my guess as to Randy's orientation.

Not that it really matters to either of us.

 

Randy

Today was the most interesting of days.

Yesterday, after Thanksgiving dinner and stomach recovery time, I gave Cory a call. He invited me for a sleepover in his little apartment/suite. The Snyders are seriously rich. Their two boys have a little apartment separated from the large main house by a glassed-in hallway, which winds around two sides of an outdoor swimming pool. The boys’ rooms, separated by a bath, are actually across the pool from the main house. Cory says he often jumps from bed into the pool on summer mornings. Also, their bathroom is larger than my bedroom. If a shower could give you an orgasm, his would. It’s like a room of its own, inside that huge bathroom.

I had been with Cory a few times, although we never went past blowjobs. I wasn’t a virgin, having fucked and been fucked a few times with a cute boy last summer at band camp. Well, you know how band camps are. Last night, Cory didn’t disappoint. We got right to it when I arrived. It wasn’t too long before I was on my back and he was in my ass. He fucked me last evening, once during the night and again this morning.

When Alex texted this morning, asking me to come over to David’s house for the day, I made sure Cory would accompany me. We have a long weekend ahead of us and I didn’t intend to let this hot guy get out of my sight. I think he’s turned me into a complete bottom. He fucked the cum right out of me!

A little after we arrived, so did Twoey and this Erik kid. On this Black Friday, occurred the weirdest afternoon of observing people – EVER! Twoey and Erik are boyfriends, which stunned the hell out of me. I would have bet big money David and Twoey were! Twoey must be completely subservient, because this Erik kid is dominating him in all these subtle ways. This has to be why Twoey and David couldn’t be boyfriends. I can’t see David dominating any relationship.

But then of course, David and Alex are a couple, which is like impossible to believe. How can a guy, so obviously gay, look so totally content in a hetero relationship? I know Alex is strong willed, but I didn’t think it was possible to change someone’s orientation, even for her.

But I think what’s on the surface is not what is going on underneath. We were watching movies and I was making popcorn but observing these improbable couples. As I explained before, people watching is my hobby. What did I see? I saw David and Twoey looking at each other all afternoon. What else did I see? Erik watching Twoey watching David. Alex seemed to be unaware of this undercurrent of sexual tension. Something for sure is going to happen. In fact, I know I saw Erik physically shove Twoey out of the house when it was time for everyone to leave.

When this triangle began, while David was in the hospital, I was enjoying their little show. Now I’m not. I am worried. I’m worried for Twoey, who seems like a decent guy who is definitely with the wrong partner. I’m worried for Alex, who is building this big love affair on shifting sands. Finally, I’m worried for David. I think the boy is so far in the closet, he lives next door. That boy is in for a mental breakdown of gigantic proportions! I really like David and don’t want to even guess at what’s going to happen to him.

All I know is, it’s not gonna be pretty!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Randy speaks for me in volumes. Alex got David, and for the time David is weakened, he'll go along with her. Later he'll feel guilty as hell for not feeling what she's feeling. Need to see more evidence of all this subtle Erik domination; Randy's observations were helpful, though. Haven't heard from Twoey in a while...

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So I guess it won't just be subtle dominantion for much longer if Erik starts hitting Twoey, and even though at least three people know what Erik is really like, it doesn't matter because no one will say anything important to anyone ever. Twoey has already been in a life threatening situation, but apparently people only ever take action when someone ends up dead or in a hospital. So Twoey just recovered and now we can see him get brutalized by Erik.

 

David's dream spoke volumes about all those lost memories. Just wait until he starts having nightmares about Burch being the one with his arms around him. I don't like that David is being a pushover again and letting everyone else talk him into a relationship he doesn't even want. But at this point I'm with Randy, David is going to have a mental breakdown, and it won't just be because of Alex forcing this relationship.

 

Randy is currently both the smartest and yet stupidest character in the story at this point. He has all these worries, but he won't say a word to anyone about it. He's also not saying a word to Alex who's supposed to be his friend, but that probably won't do any good anyway. That girl is practically nuts herself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

There has got to be a way to get Randy, Ginny and Dr. Keating in the same room! Then they could kidnap David and set him straight. Wait. I mean, not straight!!

 

David's nightmare must be the beginning of his suppressed, subconscious memories working their way to the surface. This will no doubt be traumatic for poor David who believes he is in total control of his life. I only hope the others who are aware of his past are there to hold the safety net when he loses his grip. Like dear old Dad, who ought to be gently preparing David for the revelation. It would be interesting to hear his POV one of these chapters!

 

Erik shoved Twoey out the door?!! That's not going to sit well with our gentle hero, but if it upsets him, Ginny will pick up on that pretty quickly and there will be another reason for her to intervene in her very professional way. I hope! I foresee a rearrangement of the tectonic plates in upstate NY, and the sooner the better! Although there could be (will probably be) casualties. More chapters soon, please, Skinny! And as always, thanks for sharing this story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I can't imagine that there are only 5 weeks to go. It feels like so much needs to happen that it will take longer to sort it out. I guess once that glass shatters, or in this case the wallpaper is pulled free things will go at a pace..
David's parents utterly failed him. He never had a mother and his father is still with his head up his a$$.. Now that David's dreams are starting to tell him the story of his missing memories, he's going to need someone. I really don't think Dad is capable of being that person. True, we don't know what he's up to in the background, but I doubt it's much. Wallowing in regrets doesn't held David. I hope David seeks the Doc or Ginny out in an effort to maybe make sense of some of the things going on. At least Aunt Sarah is there..

 

And Twoey is headed for his own awakening. I wonder if he will stand up to Erik, and whether he will do it now before it becomes more than a shove. I'm surprised Ginny didn't get a read on Erik like she did on David right from the start..

 

Randy is a great observer. He needs to be a good friend. I get he won't tell the others since he's fairly new in the group, but I'm hoping he will confide or talk to Alex.
What ever happens, he's right. None of this is going to be pretty..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/22/2016 02:22 AM, Parker Owens said:

Randy speaks for me in volumes. Alex got David, and for the time David is weakened, he'll go along with her. Later he'll feel guilty as hell for not feeling what she's feeling. Need to see more evidence of all this subtle Erik domination; Randy's observations were helpful, though. Haven't heard from Twoey in a while...

Thanks for the comments, Parker!

 

Wow, you read David so well!

 

Twoey's POV will soon return. As in, tomorrow(David time).

 

Erik is subtle. He really loves Twoey, but in a certain way. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/22/2016 02:42 AM, spikey582 said:

So I guess it won't just be subtle dominantion for much longer if Erik starts hitting Twoey, and even though at least three people know what Erik is really like, it doesn't matter because no one will say anything important to anyone ever. Twoey has already been in a life threatening situation, but apparently people only ever take action when someone ends up dead or in a hospital. So Twoey just recovered and now we can see him get brutalized by Erik.

 

David's dream spoke volumes about all those lost memories. Just wait until he starts having nightmares about Burch being the one with his arms around him. I don't like that David is being a pushover again and letting everyone else talk him into a relationship he doesn't even want. But at this point I'm with Randy, David is going to have a mental breakdown, and it won't just be because of Alex forcing this relationship.

 

Randy is currently both the smartest and yet stupidest character in the story at this point. He has all these worries, but he won't say a word to anyone about it. He's also not saying a word to Alex who's supposed to be his friend, but that probably won't do any good anyway. That girl is practically nuts herself.

Hey Spikey!

 

David may be close to remembering. Actually he is sort of remembering already, he just doesn't know what it is he's supposed to be remembering.

Want it or not, he's in a relationship with Alex. I guess the only thing he has to compare is the one he had with Kathy. So he thinks he's golden because he actually likes Alex. How that goes, we'll have to watch. Other things are going to pop up to occupy his time though (naturally). ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/22/2016 07:37 AM, jess30519 said:

There has got to be a way to get Randy, Ginny and Dr. Keating in the same room! Then they could kidnap David and set him straight. Wait. I mean, not straight!!

 

David's nightmare must be the beginning of his suppressed, subconscious memories working their way to the surface. This will no doubt be traumatic for poor David who believes he is in total control of his life. I only hope the others who are aware of his past are there to hold the safety net when he loses his grip. Like dear old Dad, who ought to be gently preparing David for the revelation. It would be interesting to hear his POV one of these chapters!

 

Erik shoved Twoey out the door?!! That's not going to sit well with our gentle hero, but if it upsets him, Ginny will pick up on that pretty quickly and there will be another reason for her to intervene in her very professional way. I hope! I foresee a rearrangement of the tectonic plates in upstate NY, and the sooner the better! Although there could be (will probably be) casualties. More chapters soon, please, Skinny! And as always, thanks for sharing this story!

Hey jess!

 

Yeah, David doesn't do too well when he feels out of control. Unfortunately, I don't see anyone near him who is going to understand why, if and when he remembers and melts down.

 

We'll just keep our eyes on Erik. Not too much out there yet except for Matty's comment and David's biased opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/23/2016 06:56 AM, Defiance19 said:

I can't imagine that there are only 5 weeks to go. It feels like so much needs to happen that it will take longer to sort it out. I guess once that glass shatters, or in this case the wallpaper is pulled free things will go at a pace..

David's parents utterly failed him. He never had a mother and his father is still with his head up his a$$.. Now that David's dreams are starting to tell him the story of his missing memories, he's going to need someone. I really don't think Dad is capable of being that person. True, we don't know what he's up to in the background, but I doubt it's much. Wallowing in regrets doesn't held David. I hope David seeks the Doc or Ginny out in an effort to maybe make sense of some of the things going on. At least Aunt Sarah is there..

 

And Twoey is headed for his own awakening. I wonder if he will stand up to Erik, and whether he will do it now before it becomes more than a shove. I'm surprised Ginny didn't get a read on Erik like she did on David right from the start..

 

Randy is a great observer. He needs to be a good friend. I get he won't tell the others since he's fairly new in the group, but I'm hoping he will confide or talk to Alex.

What ever happens, he's right. None of this is going to be pretty..

Thanks Def!

 

Oh, but a lot can happen in 5 weeks ...I hope.

 

I think you're correct that if David melts down he'll be on his own. I hope he's strong. Maybe he'll get a strong helper. :P

 

Erik is all peaches and cream with Ginny. It'll be difficult for her to understand, unless she witnesses something happening to her cub.

 

Randy is in a tight spot, really. Knowing his attraction to David, how seriously would Alex take his telling her that her boyfriend, whom she swoons over, is gay ...and with no evidence but his gaydar.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Every day? I guess I’ve got a lot to learn about girlfriends! I'd better read the ‘user agreement.’ That had me lol'ing! That was funny! I also like the comment Randy had about David being so far in the closet he lived next door! :P

 

Seriously though -- I KNEW Randy would see through the David/Alex charade, even though those two don't know it's a charade. Not good that Erik saw David and Twoey making eyes at each other. Especially since he's the dominant one in the relationship. Even Randy could see that. I hope he doesn't get violent with Twoey and start ranting about Twoey being 'his' and no one else's, and he 'owns' Twoey and all that shit.

 

I am proud of Twoey and Erik coming out to their friends. That was cool.

 

Ok, on to the next installment! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/25/2016 11:26 AM, Lisa said:

Every day? I guess I’ve got a lot to learn about girlfriends! I'd better read the ‘user agreement.’ That had me lol'ing! That was funny! I also like the comment Randy had about David being so far in the closet he lived next door! :P

 

Seriously though -- I KNEW Randy would see through the David/Alex charade, even though those two don't know it's a charade. Not good that Erik saw David and Twoey making eyes at each other. Especially since he's the dominant one in the relationship. Even Randy could see that. I hope he doesn't get violent with Twoey and start ranting about Twoey being 'his' and no one else's, and he 'owns' Twoey and all that shit.

 

I am proud of Twoey and Erik coming out to their friends. That was cool.

 

Ok, on to the next installment! :)

Thanks Lisa!

 

Randy does seem to have a pretty good read on David, doesn't he. Although he's a little bewildered at the pairings he sees.

 

Not good Erik noticed is right! More on that to come. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks Skinny!

 

Randy's take made the chapter come together. I think it made comic aspect more apparent? My confusion and missing of the humor as ordered could my 36 hours without sleep. Urg :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/27/2016 08:42 AM, said:

Thanks Skinny!

 

Randy's take made the chapter come together. I think it made comic aspect more apparent? My confusion and missing of the humor as ordered could my 36 hours without sleep. Urg :)

Thanks for the review oxala!

 

36 hours without sleep? Yikes! How could you even read?

 

Randy is usually in it to see the funny side of things, it's his way. But he's a very smart and perceptive person nonetheless. We shouldn't dismiss his observations.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

1. Little wee-wee?
2. You go, Alex!
3. How soon before David beats Eric for abusing Twoey?
4. How soon before Alex realizes she's barking up the wrong tree?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..