Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,127 Words
  • 4,114 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 91. Week Thirteen Sunday, November 30, 2014: Snubbed

A True friend stabs you in the front

 

- Oscar Wilde

 

 

***

 

Tomorrow is December already! Holy shit. Pretty soon and it'll be Christmas. I'll have to work out a way to buy some presents. One thing I'll have to figure is a way to be not around Alex, so I can buy her something. She spent all afternoon and evening here yesterday. She would have been here in the morning too if those State guys hadn’t shown up. Tommy helped me shave again after the shower this morning. Jesus, shaving every day! I might as well be a grown-up!

It was neat cooking the chicken/pasta dinner with and for Alex last night though. She was pretty impressed too.

I haven’t had much time to ponder what the State guys asked. I did have a few minutes to consider it a bit this morning. I realized I’d have to get it wrapped up soon though.

So Coulton was just some innocent kid who wanted to bang me up a little – Ha! That crack behind my knees is what broke my leg. That was his bat! His was a full swing. If he thought bashing me with a baseball bat was messing with me a little, what does he consider serious assault – grenades?

Maybe he should have been the one drowned in the toilet. The problem is, in ten years will I feel any guilt if I recommend the judge not take the deal? What will I feel if those two kids get tossed in jail for 40 years? I mean, ugly as Coulton is, he wasn’t born evil. Someone was responsible for him being the way he is. That’s the person who should be in jail. Is it Johnson? Was it Burch? Burch, who was mutilated alive and then drowned in a toilet, like a rat. That was probably a tad more than the State of New York had in mind for him.

I’m trying to get rid of hate from my life. So Coulton, I can’t forgive the fucker, but I don’t want to hate him. This is really tough. I want to come to my decision by tomorrow. I can’t let this hang over me any longer than one more day. If Alex would only let me breath a little, I probably could work this out.

From time to time I do actually think of poor Martha Miller, the girl in that Teen Bible Study. I think she was trapped, sorta like me. When I get back to school, I should try and find her to get her opinion of everything ...you know?

Alex was here for Sunday breakfast. Why am I not surprised? I suppose I should be flattered that she's taking so much of her time and devoting it to me. At least today she brought work from Adv. Prep for us to do. There was some awfully interesting stuff to read. I can't wait to get back.

The family left for the new UCC church. Even Tommy likes it there. Services are less than an hour long, too. When I can get around more easily, I'll give them a try. I'm open-minded. I can't believe in invisible Gods though ...sorry. My Gods and Devils are real people.

One good thing is that Aunt Sarah took a couple of those old jeans I had, and cut down the outside of the left leg seam, so I can wear long pants and get out of the house. I told Alex I wanted to walk around the block, or at least go as far as I could. She helped me upstairs so she could dress me. Sitting me on the bed, she started to pull off my basketball shorts. Only she grabbed my boxers too, and was slipping everything off me.

“No! The boxers are OK. I just put them on clean after my shower!”

I protested, but it was too late. She had both on the floor and I noticed a devilish look in her eyes. She started to stroke my meat, and I was hard in a few seconds. My brain said, OMG, she’s gonna jerk me off again! I fell back onto the bed looking at the ceiling, then closed my eyes.

But they sprung back open as a warm, wet feeling surrounded my cock. Alex was blowing me! My body wanted to twist and writhe, but this damn cast made me have to lie there and take it. I didn't want to knock her unconscious with it – at least not while she was blowing me! I can't tell you whether it was an expert job or a beginner's job because it was the first blow job I ever got in my life. Apparently it was good enough for me, though. Pretty soon I found myself warning her, but that just made Alex add to the suction and Jeez, I was blowing a ton of cum down her throat! My ass lifted from the bed and pushed into her mouth even more.

When I started breathing again, she was kneeling over me.

“I told you I was going to get it from the source next time!”

Then she laid on top of me and kissed me hard and deep as her body rubbed up and down on my cock. I could almost feel her squeeze my cock through her panties as she whispered in my ear.

“I can't wait till next time.” (Gulp!)

I would never have guessed Alex was so ...sinful!

She ultimately did dress me in those long pants and we started my walk around the neighborhood. We got to the end of the block when she asked me how I was doing. Was I getting tired? Did I want to go back down Cherry to my house, or go over to Peach and walk by Nels and Sam's house? I was just standing there on my crutches, trying to make the decision, when I noticed Erik's black Mustang turning from Plum and heading toward us. I could see Twoey was riding shotgun. They gave a little toot and blew on by. I sorta waved, but they were flying down the street, and then gone.

Alex looked pissed.

“Wow, they must have really been in a hurry not to stop and say Hi to you. After all, it is your first time out.”

It didn't seem right to me either. I'm starting to get a funny feeling about that romance. I can't put my finger on it, but something's not right. I hope Twoey's careful. “I hope Twoey's careful.” I said it out loud.

“What do you mean?”

“I don't know, just a funny feeling.”

Maybe I need to meditate again – figure stuff out. I decided I was too tired, and we went back home. We arrived at about the same time my family got back from church. Tommy told me Liz was also at the church with Greg.

Of course, Alex spent the whole day with me. We studied some, made out some, and she stayed for dinner.

Alright, at 11:00 I almost called Twoey, just to check up on him, but decided against it.

So I called Alex. “Aren't you sick of me yet? You spent the whole day here, and I'm calling you at night.”

“You can call me every night, David. Sweet dreams, sweetheart!”

Hey, I’m a sweetheart!

I dreamed of fishes again.

 

Gary

I didn’t get home until real late last night. Mel was super horny. Her parents were out and we had the place to ourselves until way after midnight. I couldn’t fuck her enough, she was always hungry for “just one more time.”

The last time, she was riding me so fast and hard, her tits were a blur and she almost sprained my dick! When she’s like that I always have to double-check the condom. If I ever got her pregnant, her father would not take it well. They’d probably find me in a ditch somewhere, with a bullet in the back of my head. He’s pretty hard-nosed.

When I finally did get home, I didn’t notice the letter sitting on my laptop. This morning was a big rush, trying to wake up and get ready for church. It wasn’t until I got back and was changing out of my church clothes that I noticed it. It was from Uncle John.

I slit the thing open and found two items inside. The first was a fat check. This was his thank-you for the info I passed along. I told you my godfather is always generous with me. The other item was an index card. I read it and smiled.

David is avenged.

 

Twoey

Erik had breakfast with us this morning. He brought along a bag of special coffee that Mom brewed. He's such a sweetheart! The three of us talked. Mom asked Erik if he had any ideas about his future, and I was quite surprised to hear him go into a lot of detail with school and career plans with bio-engineering. He impressed the shit out of me. He's my boyfriend, and I don't really know much about him, other than he's on the wrestling team. I think we need some alone time to talk about just Erik. He seems to always be around me now, but we never talk about him. Well, that's going to change. What kind of a shitty boyfriend am I?

Erik suggested we go for a Sunday ride down to the southern tip of the lake. So we headed out, with him opening my door for me. Just after we turned off my street, we saw David on his crutches accompanied by Alex.

“Hey let's stop for a minute and say Hi.”

But Erik just tooted his horn and kept on driving. I looked out the rear window and saw David give a half-hearted wave.

“Why didn't you stop?”

“He was with his girlfriend. The last thing they want right now is a conversation with a couple of gay friends, trust me! We did him a favor.” I wasn't sure I completely agreed. In fact, I know I didn’t.

The ride down was pleasant. Every once in a while, he'd pull over to a rest area with a lake view where we would enjoy the scenery and make out. Finally, we arrived at this quaint little town of Riley's Glenn. There were big hills all around and the town itself looked like it was frozen in time. Erik said there was a forest path for us to walk. He said when we got back, we would have a nice lunch overlooking the lake.

When we got to path entrance, he was half way around the car again when I got out! I gave him a dirty look. Well not seriously dirty, he is my boyfriend, after all. Then he smiled and spoke.

“You're quick, babe.”

I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes narrowed.

What did you call me?”

He just stared back. I think he was afraid to repeat it ...so I helped him.

“Is there any part of me that reminds you of a girl?”

“Twoey, really, I just meant it as an endearment!”

“Erik, I love you. Maybe someday we’ll have silly little pet names we’ll use for each other. Maybe I’ll call you Kermit. Maybe you'll call me Pooky. Whatever, it doesn’t matter. But you are not my man! I am not your girl. Don’t ever call me babe or baby or little girl or anything feminine, because I am not!”

Then I went up to him, kissing him warmly, just to show I wasn't angry. He kissed and hugged me tightly. After that, we had a wonderful walk through tall trees and rocks and big hills. It was actually spooky in some places. Like you would expect Jason to spring out at you with his big knife, or have your boyfriend murder you and bury you under the rocks. OK, I didn’t mean that last part, but it was eerie at times. Finally, we emerged into the cool but bright sunlight. Later we had the most romantic lunch outside on a restaurant deck, overlooking the lake. We were the only ones who dared to be outside, it was pretty nippy, but it was perfect. I love him more and more.

As he pulled back his hand to let me open my own car door, he blushed and came to the window. “Always tell me when I do something that bothers you. Never let it fester. Twoey, I have so much respect for you. I love you so much. Never change!”

Aw ...I almost cried.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I totally agree with David... something's just not right about Erik and Twoey! I'm glad Alex gave him his first blowjob... because when Twoey gives him one he'll be blown away (pun kinda intended LOL)!! Everyone knows a guy gives MUCH more pleasure to a guy than a girl can! Right?!? It's a fact, isn't it? Right?!?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So this Twoey/Erik situation... Erik didn't seem unreasonable, but I'm wondering where this is going to go. I just hate that Twoey keeps using the "L" word with somebody he admits he knows almost nothing about. You can't love him if you don't even know him. It seemed like a lot of that subtle dominance that Randy mentioned was starting to show up in Twoey's narrative, but then when Twoey objects to it, Erik seems (at first) to be ready to not do things to bother Twoey. Not really sure what to think there. The Twoey/David situation will definitely create further friction.

 

David is of course blind to his own situation, he's worried about Twoey/Erik, but I'm worried about his own messed up relationship with Alex. It's only been a couple days and he's already feeling smothered by this girl's overbearing nature. It seems like he's going to start resenting this situation with her just constantly showing up uninvited. I actually have been a little uncomfortable with their intimate moments, it doesn't feel entirely consensual, but then he just seems to go along with whatever she's doing. It feels more like she's forcing the situation than that it's happening naturally between them. That could just be me though.

 

It's interesting, David has mentioned the lack of calls to Twoey at night, he clearly misses them, but Twoey hasn't mentioned it once. Does Twoey not miss their phone calls?

 

These two are both such clueless yahoos all the time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fly on the wall you are so right,straight guys do not know what they are missing,the vast majority of females hate giving blowjobs,to them it is just a chore,gay guys love to and they know what they are doing as David will find out in the final chapter i hope.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

zi'm noy hsppy sy sll eith the situations our two heroes are in. I'm waiting for them both to wise up and drop the lossers they are with right now...even if they don't get together as a couple just yet. There is just so much wrong with the Eric deal, and frankly, if I never see Alex again I'll be happy. I hope she leaves the story very soon, otherwise I'll just have to start skipping the scenes with her pushy bitch ways.
I hope Twoey doesn't wind up in a ditch somewhere when Eric goes off on him...I can so easily see that happening.
So maybe Gary's Uncle John is a 'godfather' in more ways than one? Didn't see that coming!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David really needs to meditate again.. He needs clarity and Alex is kinda sucking the energy out of him...literally. He said it too, himself.. I'm wondering how far Alex will go before getting a hint of what's really up.
Uncle John!!!!

 

David knows Twoey, so of course he knows something is off. Twoey doesn't think there's a chance with 'straight' David, so he's throwing in with the boy who does seem to want him. It's self preservation. The alternative is pining away for David or settling for those awesome kisses. Not good for Twoey. Meanwhile, Erik is being so manipulative. Not stopping to say hi to David? Please that's just the start of keeping him away from his friends. He's making statements that could be just this side of threatening, being a little physical. Then he's following it with 'oh Twoey never change, I love you so much, I just want to be the best boyfriend ever'. Classic abuser behavior. Good for Twoey calling him on the babe thing, which imo is just another way of Erik keeping him in check.
I could be wrong, but this is Erik, and he's not right for Twoey... :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David must feel another little kick in the gut this time, in addition to the injuries he's already got. What he also has is a David-crazy girlfriend. He's too much in confusion to do much about it, but if she irritates Tommy, maybe she'll have to back off. Erik and Twoey seem to be forming their ever closer union...don't really see a breaking point coming there, and what a pity. Interesting bit about Gary's godfather...you have me waiting for more!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I really don't like Alex, she's way to pushy. It's like Kathy all over again. Given all that David has been through I think he needs some chill time without various assorted females trying to monopolize him. Poor kid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks for another great chapter skinny!

 

Love the Uncle John angle ... and I'm sure Gary loves the check :) .

 

Alex ... aka ... Miss Smother .... ooof! Even if the perfect guy (or girl) treated me like that, I'd be batshit crazy within a few days ... and it has happened to me. Geeze Alex, you need to figure out that everyone needs to breathe.

 

Eric and Twoey: yep Eric is getting a little creepy :)

 

@Fly - I've never had decent head from a girl :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have to admit David is being overwhelmed by Alex. What's with this crazy slut? The last thing a girl does is go down on a guy. And, next time? I hope David has some condoms because if this girl swallows, she's going to want some baby-makers right where they belong next time. I hope one of these nights David gives into his feelings and gives Twoey a good night call. (hint, hint)
So, Gary's Uncle John avenged David. Good.
Good for Twoey telling Erik to back-off on the feminine familiarity. He needs to stand up to this guy, but there's something about Erik that still scares me and Twoey had better be careful. Maybe he needs to call David.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Poor Twoey is new at this boyfriend business! Erik is his first real boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken, and Twoey must be overwhelmed and feeling his way around (as it were!). But he's a smart and sensitive boy, so eventually he will regain his equilibrium, perhaps with Ginny's help, and then we'll see if he sticks with Erik.

 

And David is pretty new at this girlfriend business too! He seems to be somewhat overwhelmed by Alex's attentions (who wouldn't be?!) and her constant presence appears to be beginning to grate on him now. His reaction to the bj was kind of telling - he definitely wasn't as enthusiastic as most straight 15-year-olds would be! And if Alex is so smart, how come she doesn't pick up on David's reticence? Love is blind...

 

And exactly *how* did Uncle John avenge David?? Thanks for the cliffhanger, Skinny! ;-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2016 06:47 PM, FlyOnTheWall said:

I totally agree with David... something's just not right about Erik and Twoey! I'm glad Alex gave him his first blowjob... because when Twoey gives him one he'll be blown away (pun kinda intended LOL)!! Everyone knows a guy gives MUCH more pleasure to a guy than a girl can! Right?!? It's a fact, isn't it? Right?!?

Thanks Geoff!

 

David sees stuff in other people he can't see in himself. He felt something wrong with Erik a long time ago.

 

Maybe Matty will give David his first guy-blowjob. :o

He's the only one volunteering so far. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2016 09:37 PM, spikey582 said:

So this Twoey/Erik situation... Erik didn't seem unreasonable, but I'm wondering where this is going to go. I just hate that Twoey keeps using the "L" word with somebody he admits he knows almost nothing about. You can't love him if you don't even know him. It seemed like a lot of that subtle dominance that Randy mentioned was starting to show up in Twoey's narrative, but then when Twoey objects to it, Erik seems (at first) to be ready to not do things to bother Twoey. Not really sure what to think there. The Twoey/David situation will definitely create further friction.

 

David is of course blind to his own situation, he's worried about Twoey/Erik, but I'm worried about his own messed up relationship with Alex. It's only been a couple days and he's already feeling smothered by this girl's overbearing nature. It seems like he's going to start resenting this situation with her just constantly showing up uninvited. I actually have been a little uncomfortable with their intimate moments, it doesn't feel entirely consensual, but then he just seems to go along with whatever she's doing. It feels more like she's forcing the situation than that it's happening naturally between them. That could just be me though.

 

It's interesting, David has mentioned the lack of calls to Twoey at night, he clearly misses them, but Twoey hasn't mentioned it once. Does Twoey not miss their phone calls?

 

These two are both such clueless yahoos all the time.

Thanks spikey!

 

David, clueless? lol

 

Twoey seems to be forcing himself to be in love, doesn't he? In a strange way, he and David seem to be in similar relationships, although on the surface they don't appear that way. It's almost like each of them thinking, "Oh, this is what it's like to be in love, I guess."

Like it's a big consolation prize to what they briefly felt for each other when Twoey was shot.

Sad, really.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2016 10:36 PM, bubby1234 said:

Fly on the wall you are so right,straight guys do not know what they are missing,the vast majority of females hate giving blowjobs,to them it is just a chore,gay guys love to and they know what they are doing as David will find out in the final chapter i hope.

Thanks bubby!

 

Haha ...final chapter, huh?

 

Crap! It's not that far away! Somebody better light a fire pretty fast. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2016 11:07 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

zi'm noy hsppy sy sll eith the situations our two heroes are in. I'm waiting for them both to wise up and drop the lossers they are with right now...even if they don't get together as a couple just yet. There is just so much wrong with the Eric deal, and frankly, if I never see Alex again I'll be happy. I hope she leaves the story very soon, otherwise I'll just have to start skipping the scenes with her pushy bitch ways.

I hope Twoey doesn't wind up in a ditch somewhere when Eric goes off on him...I can so easily see that happening.

So maybe Gary's Uncle John is a 'godfather' in more ways than one? Didn't see that coming!

Thanks CG!

 

They ARE in wrong relationships, aren't they?

Maybe it will help them when the real one comes along.

 

The only thing I've got to say about Alex is, 1. it's going to good she's pushy and 2. we haven't seen her good side yet.

 

Oops, I guess that's two things.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 12:33 AM, Defiance19 said:

David really needs to meditate again.. He needs clarity and Alex is kinda sucking the energy out of him...literally. He said it too, himself.. I'm wondering how far Alex will go before getting a hint of what's really up.

Uncle John!!!!

 

David knows Twoey, so of course he knows something is off. Twoey doesn't think there's a chance with 'straight' David, so he's throwing in with the boy who does seem to want him. It's self preservation. The alternative is pining away for David or settling for those awesome kisses. Not good for Twoey. Meanwhile, Erik is being so manipulative. Not stopping to say hi to David? Please that's just the start of keeping him away from his friends. He's making statements that could be just this side of threatening, being a little physical. Then he's following it with 'oh Twoey never change, I love you so much, I just want to be the best boyfriend ever'. Classic abuser behavior. Good for Twoey calling him on the babe thing, which imo is just another way of Erik keeping him in check.

I could be wrong, but this is Erik, and he's not right for Twoey... :P

Thanks Def!

 

The good news is, David will find time to meditate again when Alex goes back to school. :P

The bad news is, he's going to get the New Year's deadline dropped in his lap. He's absolutely not ready for it nor for who gives it to him. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 12:40 AM, Parker Owens said:

David must feel another little kick in the gut this time, in addition to the injuries he's already got. What he also has is a David-crazy girlfriend. He's too much in confusion to do much about it, but if she irritates Tommy, maybe she'll have to back off. Erik and Twoey seem to be forming their ever closer union...don't really see a breaking point coming there, and what a pity. Interesting bit about Gary's godfather...you have me waiting for more!

Thanks Parker!

 

I think that WAS a kick in the gut for him. Maybe a wake up call about Erik too, but what can poor David do? Call Uncle John? :P

 

I think Tommy is more smitten with Alex than David is. But then, he's straight. ;) So the irritation you hope for might not come from him.

Hehe ...just thinking how David hates to be double-teamed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 02:52 AM, jagboi said:

I really don't like Alex, she's way to pushy. It's like Kathy all over again. Given all that David has been through I think he needs some chill time without various assorted females trying to monopolize him. Poor kid.

Thanks jagboi!

 

Of course, you're correct in that David needed chill time after the particular Hell he went through.

 

But maybe Kathy and Alex aren't quite as alike as they first appear.

Alex is smart, and she has a gay older brother.

Right now though, she also has a brain short-circuit. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 06:25 AM, said:

Thanks for another great chapter skinny!

 

Love the Uncle John angle ... and I'm sure Gary loves the check :) .

 

Alex ... aka ... Miss Smother .... ooof! Even if the perfect guy (or girl) treated me like that, I'd be batshit crazy within a few days ... and it has happened to me. Geeze Alex, you need to figure out that everyone needs to breathe.

 

Eric and Twoey: yep Eric is getting a little creepy :)

 

@Fly - I've never had decent head from a girl :)

Thanks oxala!

 

Thankfully, school starts tomorrow (David time) and Alex will have to confine her smothering to only a few hours each day.

It'll give our hero some meditation time.

Maybe he needs a new adviser for his new life challenges. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 06:42 AM, CarlHoliday said:

I have to admit David is being overwhelmed by Alex. What's with this crazy slut? The last thing a girl does is go down on a guy. And, next time? I hope David has some condoms because if this girl swallows, she's going to want some baby-makers right where they belong next time. I hope one of these nights David gives into his feelings and gives Twoey a good night call. (hint, hint)

So, Gary's Uncle John avenged David. Good.

Good for Twoey telling Erik to back-off on the feminine familiarity. He needs to stand up to this guy, but there's something about Erik that still scares me and Twoey had better be careful. Maybe he needs to call David.

Thanks Carl!

 

Haha - If Matty only knew that crazy girl who scared him is the one who beat him to getting David's juices "in one hole or the other."

 

Do you think David is ready for the next step?

Na-ah ...I can't see that.

He'll probably knock her out with his leg cast in self defense. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 08:13 AM, jess30519 said:

Poor Twoey is new at this boyfriend business! Erik is his first real boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken, and Twoey must be overwhelmed and feeling his way around (as it were!). But he's a smart and sensitive boy, so eventually he will regain his equilibrium, perhaps with Ginny's help, and then we'll see if he sticks with Erik.

 

And David is pretty new at this girlfriend business too! He seems to be somewhat overwhelmed by Alex's attentions (who wouldn't be?!) and her constant presence appears to be beginning to grate on him now. His reaction to the bj was kind of telling - he definitely wasn't as enthusiastic as most straight 15-year-olds would be! And if Alex is so smart, how come she doesn't pick up on David's reticence? Love is blind...

 

And exactly *how* did Uncle John avenge David?? Thanks for the cliffhanger, Skinny! ;-)

Thanks jess!

 

In Twoey's defense, Erik was his only exposure to gay sex, one sided as it was. He had a couple dalliances with Matty, but Matty isn't boyfriend material - yet. Too bad, because Matty/Twoey could have worked. Well not too bad, I guess, if we're pulling for David/Twoey. :P

 

Cliffie? Oh Uncle John! I guess there is a missing piece or two.

Probably exactly two. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm gonna be disappointed if David lets his attackers off the hook. They deserve whatever punishment they get. May it be a long sentence where they are repeatedly raped. And may the never breed. Bad DNA.
Eric and Alex are annoying the heck out of me! Send them off to jail too! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think horny Mel and horny Alex should get together and go bowling.

 

Alex is way too smothering and domineering. Yes, David seems to just 'go with the flow' and not really think about it (as everyone has mentioned). David has no private time now, not even TOMMY time!!!!, because Alex is taking up every single second he has! Why hasn't Aunt Sarah asked David if Alex is homeless? lol She's practically LIVING there!

 

I also agree with others who have said that sooner or later she's gonna know something's up. (Ha! No pun intended!! :D) She does have a gay brother, after all.

 

David is too good of a guy -- off to the big house for all those assholes!! Let them all become Big Daddy's beyotches! :D Seriously though, they need to be punished as adults; they are old enough to know what they were doing was wrong. How can you be so brainwashed that you would not realize that HITTING SOMEONE WITH A FUCKING BAT CAN DO SERIOUS DAMAGE??!!

 

David definitely needs some meditation time. He needs to get rid of Alex for a while just so he can meditate and try to clear his mind. He needs another ally. Who will it be this time? lol Only the people in Skinnyland know. :P

 

And Twoey/Erik...I'm glad Twoey didn't buy that line of bullshit Erik was feeding him about why he didn't stop and say hi to David. I wish David would have called Twoey. Maybe tomorrow (David time). :)

 

And YAY!!!! for Uncle John!!!!! A big fat check is wonderful, but not as wonderful as David's avengement (hmm, that's not a word, huh?). Burch drowning in a toilet anyone? lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 11:40 AM, Lisa said:

I think horny Mel and horny Alex should get together and go bowling.

 

Alex is way too smothering and domineering. Yes, David seems to just 'go with the flow' and not really think about it (as everyone has mentioned). David has no private time now, not even TOMMY time!!!!, because Alex is taking up every single second he has! Why hasn't Aunt Sarah asked David if Alex is homeless? lol She's practically LIVING there!

 

I also agree with others who have said that sooner or later she's gonna know something's up. (Ha! No pun intended!! :D) She does have a gay brother, after all.

 

David is too good of a guy -- off to the big house for all those assholes!! Let them all become Big Daddy's beyotches! :D Seriously though, they need to be punished as adults; they are old enough to know what they were doing was wrong. How can you be so brainwashed that you would not realize that HITTING SOMEONE WITH A FUCKING BAT CAN DO SERIOUS DAMAGE??!!

 

David definitely needs some meditation time. He needs to get rid of Alex for a while just so he can meditate and try to clear his mind. He needs another ally. Who will it be this time? lol Only the people in Skinnyland know. :P

 

And Twoey/Erik...I'm glad Twoey didn't buy that line of bullshit Erik was feeding him about why he didn't stop and say hi to David. I wish David would have called Twoey. Maybe tomorrow (David time). :)

 

And YAY!!!! for Uncle John!!!!! A big fat check is wonderful, but not as wonderful as David's avengement (hmm, that's not a word, huh?). Burch drowning in a toilet anyone? lol

Thanks Lisa!

 

You're right, David needs another helper. And he'll get one (keep catching up) but you'll never guess who it will be. :)

 

Yep, Alex is smart. Once all this emotion has passed, her rational side will return. It probably wasn't good they had this little vacation when that gush of love hit her, otherwise she wouldn't have had so much free time. Things will settle down, I think! ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yeah I'm not too sure about Twoey + Eric tbh or Alex or David either, the fact that Alex is smothering David and the fact that Eric is so possessive of Twoey could lead to the downfall of their relationships.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..